[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hi guys !

A friend of mine is actually blackmailed by a guy who found nudes of her. He absolutely wants more of her.
He's using a fake instagram account so we don't know who he is.
Anybody here know how to help her ?
>>
I licked a negro once
>>
>>599896
Just give him more nudes? It costs your friend nothing
>>
>>599896
>Anybody here know how to help her ?
Sure do.
>Will you help?
Nope.
>>
if legit:

eat shit, roastie
>>
>>599896
>He absolutely wants more of her.
giving him more material to blackmail her. once a nigga establish the precedent that you can be blackmailed then it never stops.
>>
>>599896
>Anybody here know how to help her ?

Allow her to experience consequences for her choices for once instead of having a white knight trying to help her.
>>
report him to instagram and the police. block his account if possible.
>>
File: smuggm.jpg (90 KB, 576x513)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>put lewds online
>people see them
>pls halp
>>
>>599902
Sure you right. God damn, I should have thought about it sooner. Thanks to you and your advice I will tell her : You should learn from your mistakes so now you just have to wait until your mother and your father see you naked on the internet !

Thanks to be there to give me so good advice bro !
>>
>>599906
>I will tell her : You should learn from your mistakes so now you just have to wait until your mother and your father see you naked on the internet !

Sometimes a simple "shit, that sucks" is all that's called for. It's not your job to save her from her own mistakes. You orbiters are a delusional bunch.
>>
>>599896
Contact instagram, police.
Also the "give me nudes or I'll release some I say I have" is a common scam to get them in the first place. This was tried on me several times but if it doesn't exist how can you have it.
She shouldn't give in and this won't ruin her life, a few pictures out of billions all over the internet. Remind 'her' that if there are no nudes in the first place no one can have them.
>>
>>599896
if you think it will help, i can shoop a penis into nudes the guy hasn't seen yet. he might back off if he thinks she's a guy.

then again, he might not.
>>
>>600142
Yeah or Photoshop her nudes with propper clothing on and pretend that you or some creep edited to get her naked or something.
>>
>>599896
Make the girl tell the blackmailer that she is underage
>>
>>599896
>A friend of mine is actually blackmailed by a guy who found nudes of her.
He's doing gods work.
We need to see the pictures in question to assess this situation op.
>>
>>599896
Follow those steps:

1. Get your friend to give you nude pix
2. Photoshop dick into nude pix
3. Send trap nudes call him a fag
4. Jack off to your friend's nudes
5. (bonus) blackmail your friend for some sexytime
>>
she can always stream her suicide
>>
>>600153
this
>>
>>599901
lmao xD
>>
Another wonderful garbage thread dumped on /wsr/, thanks I guess.
>>
File: Men have to pay.png (537 KB, 1428x518)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
Tell him he's obligated to pay her in exchange for having her nudes. It's the law!
>>
>>599896
Has she tried not being a whore?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.