[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: MattButtplieg.webm (2.82 MB, 240x240)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
YLYL POL edition
>>
File: 1401411217979.webm (3.78 MB, 1280x720)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1401411217980.webm (3.83 MB, 640x480)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1401411218001.webm (290 KB, 480x360)
290 KB
290 KB WEBM
>>
File: 1401411218009.webm (3.84 MB, 768x576)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1509734161533.webm (2.84 MB, 1280x720)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1518741964666.webm (1.33 MB, 640x360)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB WEBM
>>
File: the real sugar baby.webm (2.04 MB, 1024x576)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB WEBM
>>
File: the search continues.webm (3.03 MB, 1280x720)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1485113658650.webm (3.85 MB, 640x360)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1494344459460.webm (3.21 MB, 640x360)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1492878491233.webm (1.07 MB, 500x375)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB WEBM
>>2828018
>>
>>2827952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Eiz1T995Q
>>
File: No 1 fan.webm (2.65 MB, 640x360)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>
>>2828196
This is PsychicPebbles. Epic.
>>
>>2827979
why do leftists keep regurgitating same 5 factoid over and over again?
>>
>>2827952
"Funny thing about the internet is that you have comment boxes"

Seems like he thinks the entire internet blocked comments against this guy, not just what I assume to be some random YT video. .
>>
File: 1530809335549.webm (1.88 MB, 320x240)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB WEBM
>>2828500
He was from a much older time, I'm just pointing out that he enjoy's people getting called a faggot just as much as we do.
>ooga booga one of us
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.webm (2.74 MB, 1024x1280)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1541108020012.webm (3.74 MB, 460x340)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>2827952
>>
File: 1540920591876.webm (3.76 MB, 480x360)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB WEBM
>>2827979
>>
File: 1537178108666.webm (3.61 MB, 520x292)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB WEBM
>>2827952
>>
>>2828000

talk about triple digits... check'd
>>
>>2827979
cringe
>>
>>2828018
ah ah ah aaaah MUHAHAHAHA AAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA
>>
>>2827979
Oh look! It's another fucking left-wing meme that's just an edit of a right-wing meme!
How about coming up with something original for once?
>>
File: IMG_1779.gif (471 KB, 474x379)
471 KB
471 KB GIF
>>2828390
>>2828594
>>2828635
>>2828973
Are you guys mentally retarted?
Do you guys not know that Fascism and National Socialism are Anti-Capitalist?
they believe that wealth should be distributed back to its people?
if it where up to me lolbritarians should also face the firing squad.
capitalism is the ideal breathing gound for (((the rootless international clique)))
>>
>>2827996
i fucking hate western politics
>>
>>2828000
lol all the rich people lister are jews
>>
>>2830063
Thats where you're wrong retard kike. Facism is not for the people but for the leader. National socialism doesnt give a shit as long as you dont sell to enemies of the people and are a business founded in the country by a national. There is nothing about wealth redistribution in NS politics. Faggot jew
>>
>>2830082
Me a jew? ha
you fucking idiot i agree with you. i want wealth redistribution.
i know that is part of NS.
The real issue here is when are we going to rise.
the crushing of capitalism is a good way to ruin the (((the tribe)))
>>
>>2827952


https://youtu.be/oWLrIub-9WU
Sonic The Bruh
>>
>>2828589
i wish it was like that. Nothing ever gets done there because everyone is always disagreeing with everyone.
>>
>>2827986
>sell stuff to someone
>get mad when they use it however they want

Really crazy idea but how about we allow people to discriminate in who they will do business with that way people who fuck other people in dealings become a social pariah. Nah fuck that it's better to just let the state control everything. That'll keep those power hungry fucks from bleeding people dry right...
>>
File: nugges.gif (2.81 MB, 500x167)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB GIF
>>2830082
>nothing about wealth redistribution in NS politics
it's not politics, it's economics.
that's 1.
2. there is nothing about success in natsoc either.
>>
>>2830083
>the crushing of capitalism is a good way to ruin the (((the tribe)))
good way to have everybody die of disease as well.
>>
>>2831628
Its not that simple. Its the idea that someone rich comes about and buys up a ludicrous amount of the supply in a given market and holds onto it. The product itself is a staple in people's diet and the poor suffer greatly because the supply was taken up by a man that wanted to make money off their misfortune.
>>
>>2828196
The Trump cadence is spot on and that Linkara was pretty good
>>
>>2828973
>an edit of a right-wing meme!
original clown pepe video was in now way a "right-wing" meme you dumb fucking faggot. You /pol/ retards are actually the ones destroying all our great memes. The left can't meme but neither the right and this is very painful to witness. Please stop mixing great memes with your own shitty political agenda.
>>
>>2832663
>implying the clown world meme started with the video
>implying it didn't originate in right wing ideology
>mixing great memes with your own shitty political agenda
good lord
>>
>>2827952
>YLYL /pol/ edition
Oh great, so no humor just racism and xenophobia.
>>
>>2832809
It's only racism if you're a nigger. You're not a nigger, are you, Anon?
>>
>>2832809
Most 4channers are fucking despising themselves so them despising other races looks pretty mild to me.
>>
>>2832809

>everyone same
>people good
>money infinite
>vote democrat
>cause free stuff

How about no, m8. :)
>>
File: HONK HONK.webm (3.99 MB, 427x240)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>2832553

Yes, and people are altogether too stupid to plan for an uncertain and as-shown-to-be chaotic future. We can't possibly ask them to figure things out for themselves, plan ahead, and otherwise insure the wellbeing of their themselves and their families.
>>
File: IQ Tests.webm (3.88 MB, 640x360)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>
File: IQ Tests Again.webm (3.95 MB, 640x360)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
>>
File: JTA5.webm (3.78 MB, 1280x720)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: Oh noo.. that sucks.webm (3.13 MB, 1280x720)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB WEBM
>>
File: Oooooh Gurrlllll.webm (3.85 MB, 540x960)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: Redpill Rundown.webm (3.75 MB, 854x480)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB WEBM
>>
>>2833407
Based. Source on this?
>>
>>2833407
look, it's ryan gosling and glen tennis!
>>
>>
File: Black 'People'.webm (3.56 MB, 198x360)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB WEBM
>>
>>2828019
this is what leftists unironically believe. Black people need to be deported
>>
>>2833543
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Believer_(film)
>>
>>2834003
footage of the amerimutt in his natural habitat
>>
>>2828390
>>2828973
>everyone who isn't a (((capitalist))) is a (((communist)))
Wew, the chosen people really did a number on you
>>
>>2834056
>footage of the amerimutt in his natural habitat
We eurofags are going to look like that too in a couple generations.
>>
File: 1543387601381.webm (3.67 MB, 480x270)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB WEBM
>>
>>2828196
all of the funny people on the left are on youtube
>>
>>2828000
cringe
>>
>>2828196
more from whoever this guys are please
>>
>>2832663
imagine actually believing this
>>
File: dancing scout.gif (2.85 MB, 640x360)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB GIF
>>2834003
200years and we're all gonna look like that kek
>>
>>2833420
>no response
Proof that statist cucks have no answer to the assertion that people should take care of themselves; for they start from the assumption that most people cannot, yet they dare not say it out loud because that's actually super fucking bigoted. "I, who have not experienced hardship, know better than everyone living through hardship" is peak ivory tower.
>>
>>2834098
lonely cabin
>>
>>2833459
Losing my shit and gonna use this to get banned on facebook later.
>>
File: 1554183024536.webm (3.06 MB, 640x480)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB WEBM
>>2834324
>>
File: bloodymarxists.webm (756 KB, 640x360)
756 KB
756 KB WEBM
>>2833435
>>
File: 1544079913645.webm (1.32 MB, 480x270)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB WEBM
>>2834364
the left cant meme
just stop it
>>
>>2828390
>>2828973
honkler doesnt care if its right or left
needless to say, thats a great presentation of clown world.
By bitching about this ur supporting (((big corporations))) like google, amazon, mcdonalds and walmart.
>>
>>2833429
i need sauce
>>
>>2828000
Is this from red alert or something?
>>
>>2831628
it isn't a exclusive choice between the bloodsucking middleman and joseph stalin. you can have capitalism without parasites and pretty much everybody is cool with that
>>
>>2828019
>has sex with africa
>shits offspring to china
Prophetic
>>
>>2834368
JBP isn't right-wing.
>>
>>2828018
sauce of the song at the beginning?
>>
>>2834368
my sides
>>
>>2827993
Anymore like this?
>>
>>2828196
>didn't keep the border
>didn't keep Linkara
Can trump get anything?
>>
>>2833407
>Jews like books and numbers and worse of all ideas
>I don't like books or numbers
>That's why jews are bad
sounds familiar
>>
File: shut it down.webm (3.42 MB, 640x360)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB WEBM
>>2827952
>>
>>2834950
low effort jew
>>
>>2832742
Honk honk meme came from shitty /tv/'s pagliacci joke.
You the_donald faggots are like niggers when it comes to stealing.
>>
>>2835203
>/tv/
ok
>>
>>2834950
that bit is jewish propaganda
>>
>There are people on 4chan that have forgotten that pepe was only turned into a right wing meme to punish other websites for using 4chan's meme without their permission
>>
>>2834368
jbp is disliked by the far right
>>
>>2834066
They said leftists you fucking retard.
Learn to fucking read.
>>
File: döner_germany.webm (1.78 MB, 204x360)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB WEBM
>>
>>2833445
this isn't real right?
>>
>>2828592
based af
>>
File: 1556869666520.webm (3.08 MB, 400x224)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB WEBM
>>
>>2833407
Well he is right.
>>
>>2834335
also based af
>>
>>2836076
yes of course it's real
>>
>>2828196
>>2834098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ePv99VANjE
>>
>>2836076
You'd be surprised whats real.
>>
>>2836150
I was waiting for him to punch his time clock
>>
>>2834071
What a based fighter. These pussies are worse than niggers. Niggers, although they fight like women, at the very least can gang up on a person properly. This? Disgusting.
>>
>>2827986

btw if anyone is taking this video seriously - please don't. The fallacies here are numerous

>one seller
>one buyer
>predatory pricing works...ever
>"he didn't finance farmers" - except wherein that money goes into the industry that pays for their work.
>he didn't distribute it - video ends with him distributing it

this is just lazy propaganda
>>
>>2833439
This is dank
>>
>>2835203
the absolute state of the summerfags
>>
>>2832809
go to your reddit ylyl threads on /gif/ cuck
>>
>>2836150
>>2836222
who is that guy?
>>
>>2834066
That is correct, please anon inform me of the functional alternatives
>>
>>2834397

just search "beauty and the beast IQ tests" the video gets taken down regularly and then put up elsewhere
>>
File: Negroes No Meatballs.webm (1.75 MB, 202x360)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB WEBM
>>2834335
>>
>>2827986
>this man bough a half a million bushels of wheat, oats, corn
>he didn't finance farmers
what?
>>
Does anyone have the black people dancing and the dude swings the girl around hitting her off tables and shit? Ive been looking everywhere
>>
>>2833407
That Owen Wilson cameo at the end...
>>
>>2836387
Chris Cuomo, cnn anchor and brother of New Yorks Governor
>>
>>2828019
america bad!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2828019
So glad these guys dropped the bluepilled political shit when they made xavier renegade angel
>>
>>2833543
>>2835193
>>2835601
>>2836153
Its funny how this guy uses metaphors and rhetorics, but actually fails to see that his main arguments are false.
For example: Marx did not implement the ideas of communism, Lenin did. Einstein did not work on the atom bomb, infact he wrote against its uses in ww2. But I mean hey, if it makes feel smart, sure pretend that there people
>>
>>2836281
Zionist Circumsised Capitalist JIDF shill detected.
>>
>>2836150
Well, that's pretty much what I imagined \pol\ looked like.
>>
>>2836492
Cringe.
>>
>>2827952
Based and logospilled
>>
>>2834098
From oneyplays. I dont like let's play channels much but these guys are my favorite channel to watch. RIP ding dong and julian.
>>
>>2835951
basiert und rotgepillt, brudi ;^)
>>
>>2832663
This post reeks of reddit
>>
>>2827979
Neoliberal corporate fascism is still clownworld though.
>>
>>2835203
It comes from the MDE subreddit, which is now banned/deleted
>>
>>2833420
>Yes, and people are altogether too stupid to plan for an uncertain and as-shown-to-be chaotic future. We can't possibly ask them to figure things out for themselves, plan ahead, and otherwise insure the wellbeing of their themselves and their families.

Yes, people sometimes are too stupid. Do you deserve to die of starvation because you were too busy working your ass off to feed your family to watch the news closely, planning ahead, saving up money you don't have, preparing for the coming crisis?

Your "let them do what they want with their property lol xD" is a fine principle indeed, but then you simply have to accept that huge swathes of people will sometimes die because you put a greater value on your understanding of ownership than you put on human life. I can't do the same, because I value human life, freedom, and prosperity. It's hard to have those if you died from starvation.

I don't understand hardcore libertarians. Their opinions are stupid and inefficient, and it's shown time and time again. And I can never get an answer to which degree the government is evil. Most of you eventually admit that the government can do some things, like police and military. But other things that it so clearly can do, you smugly dismiss. Healthcare is a prime example. Can you just fuck off and let the grown ups pass universal healthcare so people can actually get some help, instead of sitting with our crossed thumbs up our asses hoping the free market will magically stop fleecing the everloving SHIT out of people who desperate need life saving services? Every American has a horror story, either personal or second hand. People in civilised, modern countries do not have these stories.

Do you hardcore libertards want to abolish public schooling for young kids? Should we all have to have money in hand to send our kids to school? Or is the government able to invest in the future of the country? Because if you believe the latter, you basically aren't a libertarian.
>>
>>2833407
>people don't want to do any business with jews
>christards can't take interest from loans, but jews can
>basically only let jews be bankers

Gee, I wonder why there are so many jewish bankers
>>
>>2833429
>enslave a race of people in your country
>only allow them statehood after an incredibly bloody and divisive war over whether they can be considered real humans, with the loser's side's territories sometimes even to this day claiming that they'll "rise again"
>with wit and will from some historic figures, black people gain statehood about 150 years ago, just a tiny handful of generations
>suffer continued discrimination, hamstringing them further in business and wealth, education, and overall social standing
>these laws were enforced up to 1965, less than 1 middle aged human ago
>also, poverty is the root of almost all social evils - drug use, crime, poor health, you name it
>these people are locked the fuck in
>also happen to live in one of the worst western countries, where those on the bottom get a boot on their face rather than a helping hand
>LOL NIGGERS DUMB CUZ NIGGER

Infantile. It always makes me happy to know that most of you people are just ignorant, and with increasing levels of education, people who agree with you will slowly but surely dwindle.

Also, none of the studies referenced here are particularly hard science. Every single solitary time I take a look at one, they're fucking idiotic. I recall one study where the performance of adopted black children were compared to adopted white children. This totally ignores the fact that those black children would probably receive a worse education than the white children - because "they're just niggers, why bother spending time on them?". We live up, and down, to expectations, and expectations would be infinitely lower for those black kids. I'm sure someone half-way educated in the field would be able to tear all that shit to shreds.

Lastly, the solution to all this is massive investments in society. Schooling, child care, UBI, the solutions are the same regardless of whether nature or nurture has most to do with the current spot black people are in - and holy FUCK have they been nurtured poorly.
>>
>>2834112
You overestimate the ability of the nog.
>>
>>2834364
I love this so much
>>
>>2838326
>I'm sure someone half-way educated in the field would be able to tear all that shit to shreds.

I was here once. Do the research, they can't tear it to shreds.
>>
Leftypol isnt pol.
>>
>>2836281
You must not be using the internet from the US. Or it's your parents buying it.
>>
>>2838326
>also happen to live in one of the worst western countries, where those on the bottom get a boot on their face rather than a helping hand
>affirmative action
>welfare
>Guaranteed health care
>rights
come again?
>>
File: Plants Can Swim.webm (2.86 MB, 622x350)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>
>>2827982
only a 13 year old would find this funny, its so dumb. like you could do this to any person. yeah trump breathes wow.
>>
>>2838310

>Deserve

Whatever point you had hoped to make evaporated the second you used such a worthless word. The concept of "deserving" something in a practical sense is so vacuous it doesn't even mean anything.
>>
>>2834071
Why doesn't he just shoot them after they committed battery against him?
>>
>>2839246
This sounded crazy so I went ahead to check what they are talking about and to be honest, she is obviously just acting like a ditzy millennial. You have to give her words a really uncharitable interpretation to assume she didnt know how plants work. Do people really think she has never seen a tree or a flower? Come on now. Criticize her on the actual retarded policies she pushes because otherwise they will use examples like this to delegitimize actual criticism.
>>
>>2839453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE
>>
>>2836150
how does this dude look so much like matt damons retarded brother
>>
>>2839304
Shove it up your ass, faggot. My point remains solid even if you fiddle fuck with the semantics.

People are dying on the street while you get worked up over such utterly inconsequential nonsense.

>>2839185
>affirmative action
A minor silly thing, hardly something that can change literally hundreds of years of ingrained culture. Are you dumb? And no, I'm not for AA. I'm for sweeping reform that benefits everyone, regardless of race or gender. I'm not a SJW.

>>welfare
Incredibly shitty, underfunded programs that stave off starvation for a while, sure.
>>Guaranteed health care
>The US
>healthcare
Hahaha, what? Yeah, say hello to a lifetime of debt.
>>rights
That they've enjoyed for a whopping 150 years. Like 3 people ago, and only officially. Practically, they were oppressed for much longer.

Your input and opinions are worthless and I invite you to fuck off.

>come again?
Face or ass this time?
>>
>>2836150
even a 56% can be right about something
>>
File: jews.webm (3.87 MB, 496x360)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1554574609852.webm (3.18 MB, 1280x718)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB WEBM
>>
>>2839482
WTF I love agriculture and animal husbandry now.
>>
>>2839498
Imagine actually defending gibs programs rather than encouraging people to work hard and not fall into these situations in the first place. Our society is built upon the success of the valuable, especially now that automation is coming, dropping some dead weight along the way seems like a good idea. Unless you actually want to fund the lives of people who hardly contribute anything to society in which case - no.
>>
>>2838326
following your statements african people should be very smart cause they where not enslaved. right? they should be some sort of wakandian superpowerful nation right?
>>
>>2837159
Actually, Lenin was not the leader of the party, he was it's ideologist. The leader was Trotsky, who was a Jew.

Also the skinhead in the movie is a Jew, the writer and director is also a self-hating Jew. So he has more clue than you, the whole movie is pretty much a jewish confession.
>>
>>2832809
I mixed humor and racism and kids were hooked right it, fed up with the hate thrown at people who look like them.
>>
File: pol.webm (3.67 MB, 320x240)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB WEBM
>>
File: Wonderful.webm (3.78 MB, 540x360)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB WEBM
>>
>>2831616
That is not true.
>>
File: 1551128641764.gif (481 KB, 499x315)
481 KB
481 KB GIF
>>2839453
Are you retarded, a faggot, or a retarded faggot?
>Do people really think she has never seen a tree or a flower? Come on now
She's from New York City, the only place she's ever seen flowers have been building lobbies and grocery stores. Bongino himself even said he has no doubt that this video makes her look better in the eyes of her supporters, but you're retarded if you didn't notice her actual astonishment at
>plants, dirt, food! you guise omg
>>
>>2839573
>Actually, Lenin was not the leader of the party, he was it's ideologist. The leader was Trotsky, who was a Jew.
And Trotsky was exiled, replaced by Stalin. Who hated jews. Strange, if jews wanted to use a major power as puppet, why would they put an antisemite in charge?

>>2839573
>Also the skinhead in the movie is a Jew, the writer and director is also a self-hating Jew.
I dont know the title of movie, so I wouldnt know.
>>So he has more clue than you,
Look up Einsteins work. Behold, it has little to do with the manhatten project.
>>the whole movie is pretty much a jewish confession.
Ah yes, the jews, who are capable of controlled the global market, major powers and have all the money in the world allow this "confession" to happen.
>>
>>2834071
What a bunch of pussies, and I'd probably support Antifa. Should've slapped his loud mouth shut.
>>
>>2839711
WKYK are GOAT
>>
>>2838310

>I work so hard I can't keep up with the news in the fucking information age
Yeah, no. Human beings now carry around the combined wisdom and knowledge of millenia in the palm of their hand - and yes, I do fault them for not fucking taking advantage of that fact out of a sense of love and/or self-preservation.

>you have to accept that huge swathes of people will sometimes die
Yeah, and I do. It has historically been exactly the reality of the world that retards die. We are more comfortable now than ever. We are safer now than ever. We don't have to pioneer through the wilderness to build wood cabins or live out of wagons. It is harder to fucking die now than it ever has been in the first world. Grow up and be grateful.

>I value freedom
No you fucking don't, you are literally arguing for welfare programs. Programs that exist because of taxes - theft - money taken at the point of a gun. That's not freedom. You're trying to justify the means with a sight on the ends, where I see a greater goal: culling low-IQ faggots from our collective human ranks in order to become a greater, more prosperous species.

>Horror stories and muh life saving services in medicine
First, we don't have a free market healthcare system right now you dopey fuck. The government has so completely fucking healthcare in the ass with regulations that it's the worst of all possible systems - neither single-payer nor free enough to be great. Look up how healthcare had been handled in the early 20th century. It was cheaper and more accessible until the government got involved. People can figure shit out for themselves when left to their own devices - been doing it for a long god damn time before big daddy gubmint decided to face fuck one industry after another with the big dick of regulation.
>>
>>2840187
>>2838310


>Public schooling
Holy shit you mean brainwashing centers? No real knowledge of history (excuse me, HERstory), no accelerated mathematics or science courses because fucking of the lowest common denominator being pandered to.

>Should we all have money in hand to send our kids to school?
How about yeah. Individuals and communities are infinitely better equipped to manage the needs and desires of its populace. How the fuck do you think any one ever got educated before public schooling? Do you think the whole world was populated by ignorant retards?

>but, but everyone should go to school!
No, no they shouldn't you free-college-memeing faggot. College isn't the right path for everyone, and most people who go these days don't know shit about how a return on investment works, getting shitty liberal arts degrees and contributing to the next great loan bubble - ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO GUARANTEED FUCKING FINANCIAL AID THROUGH GOVERNMENT.
>>
File: 6 gorillion.webm (3.54 MB, 852x480)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB WEBM
SURE IS A LOTTA TALKIN IN HERE
>>
File: Apartheid.webm (3.59 MB, 400x300)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB WEBM
ooooyyy veeeeyyyyy
>>
>>2840391
>>
File: Israeli911classified.webm (126 KB, 332x246)
126 KB
126 KB WEBM
>>2840392
>>
>>2833429
this is pretty fucking good
>>
>>2834364
That is a very good impression, pretty funny
>>
File: youdbeinjail.webm (3.79 MB, 1280x720)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB WEBM
>>2827952
>>
Post Norm MacDonald 9/11
>>
>>2827993
Sauce on the tiktok pls
>>
>>2833407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziAzmSk4UWo
>sips tea
>>
>>2831616
>>2839785
You're both wrong, now shut the fuck up you kikes.
>>
File: Rape Your Child.webm (1.79 MB, 711x400)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB WEBM
>>
>>2840198
If you put this thinking in place and waited 3 generations then the only people who could write and do basic arithmetic by 16 would be the liberal elite city dwellers that all you rugged individualists hate so much. Please imagine, for just a split fucking second, what a school in Podonk, Arkansas looks like without federal funding and regulation.
>>
>>
>>2839840
Stalin didn't hate jews, per se. He didn't want another revolution on his hands over his abolishment of the socially degenerate aspects of leninist bolshevism. Jews just love to revolt, it's why the "jewish revolutionary spirit" is a thing.

Maybe you're new to this kind of thing, but Jews don't really like to be the face of something. Maybe look into Roosevelts cabinet and Churchills brain trust and see the similarities to the Kremlin.

As far as allowing a "confession" to happen, you've clearly not seen the movie. For one, the director is a jew so he's immune to a lot of criticism. Secondly, the tone and context of the movie is far from praising anti-semitism.

I like how you try to set up the vast over-representation of Jews in international finance, global marketing, and influence in the political sphere as completely debunked over the fact that a movie got made with criticism of jews in it. Know how blacks can say nigger without social repercussions? Think about it.
>>
>>2838326
You're both dishonest and retarded.

That study you recalled? They were children, and it was shown that during pre-pubescents that nurture did indeed trump nature in IQ results, however blacks and whites invariably regressed to their respective means gradually during puberty, with no indication that their previous training affected their IQ one way or the other.

Also, massive investments in "society" (i.e. blacks) do not work. If you're gonna sit there and pretend blacks dont get schooling, childcare and UBI in the form of welfare, you're either a liar, or you've never lived around blacks and seen social workers dedicated by the state to go to their houses and churches, and sign them up for every conceivable benefit they can get.

They're just dumb and can't maintain white standards of civilization. There's nothing really wrong with that, but we're only hurting ourselves by pretending they can be like us. It even hurts them too, considering how well off they were during segregation compared to now.
>>
>>2839498
>Hahaha, what? Yeah, say hello to a lifetime of debt.
Then don't go, oh no you died. Isn't it nice to have choices you silly nigger
>>
>>2840816

>People in Podunk, Arkansas are retarded
Again, education should be dictated by a community for a community. You can write off the "flyover states" with your classic liberal narcissism if you want to, but the idea that higher education >> anything else is fucking idiotic.

>Only liberal elites will know things
Excuse me faggot, but Common Core was developed by liberal elites and force-fucked into the school systems without a lick of proper testing and evaluation. Math got retarded, I already mentioned our Science is babied and history fucking gutted, so tell me again what the liberals who currently run academics are going to know and be capable of. Don't even get me started on college and its horseshit.
>>
>>2834368
The one in blue is such a qt!
>>
>>2830063
>if it where up to me lolbritarians should also face the firing squad.


yeah fuck American patriots who want the constitution back, it's not like that anything good ever came from being free, people who don't don't want to be enslaved deserve to be shot for not being good cattle, what a genius you are
>>
>>2840940
I wasn't talking about college. College is a scam. It's only valuable now because it's required for 95% of jobs that have the potential for growth and upward mobility. I predict that max 15 years after the boomers finally leave the workforce (i.e. die), a college education will cease to be a requirement. the answer is quality education through highschool (mandatory) and short term, focused work programs (optional but available to all), once experience or demonstrated aptitude becomes the main focus for hiring.

I'm also not writing off flyover residents, at least in the sense that I don't think they are less intelligent. I do think, correctly, that wealth is concentrated in the cities, and being born without access to that economy should not restrict your access to a standard education. The idea of community-based, totally private education as opposed to pulic education with national standards would bring most of the US back to a time when "literacy" means you can scrawl out the alphabet and the Lord's Prayer and that's about fucking it.

You can whine about curriculum stupidity and you'd be right on at least a few points, but that's not nearly reason enough to scrap all the massive advances we've made in educational infrastructure. That's like saying "the new ICD-10 codes for doctors are monotonous horseshit, so we should just go back to a time where you don't need a license to practice medicine."
>>
>>2837159
Oppenheimer was a jew
>>
>>2840995
>The idea of community-based, totally private education as opposed to pulic education with national standards would bring most of the US back to a time when "literacy" means you can scrawl out the alphabet and the Lord's Prayer and that's about fucking it.

Yeah except that's bullshit when everyone has a computer with the internet. Literally the only useful thing I gained from public school was how to read, all the actually useful shit I use to make my living I learned at home and then on my own. School didn't teach me how taxes work, it didn't teach me to be tech literate, or how to drive or how to change the oil in my car, and it damn sure didn't teach me how to torrent a fucking textbook. I learned all of those things from my family.

People aren't as stupid as you want them to be.
>>
>>2840995
>all the massive advances we've made in educational infrastructure

this is so inverse of reality it hurts my brain to imagine how much better educated people in America would be if we abolished the DoE
>>
>>2838326
>probably receive a worse education than the white children
>probably
nothing says "superior education" like refuting a study with an assumption amirite?
>>
>>2830082
I knew you /pol/niggers were stupid but you don't even understand your own ideology and think National Socialism is just racist anarchocapitalism? O I am laffin
>>
>>2841049
>everyone has a computer with the internet
or internet-lite, depending on how far you want to go with the libertarian stuff. That's another issue though.

> all the actually useful shit I use to make my living I learned at home and then on my own
I can relate. There's not a single thing I do at my job now (mostly fucking with ms Excel) that I couldn't have done or learned to do at 17 but needed a degree for some reason. Much of that though is because we had a computer in the house which was not the norm at the time for a lot of the country. No telling what the analagous tech or skill will be in the future but if history is a guide it won't be as universal as computers are today.

>People aren't as stupid as you want them to be.
Look I'm not trying to sell you a "hicks need government because they're dumb without it" ideology. I'm from the southeast and I've seen a lot of it. There are good smart people here, but If you're from rural Appalachia your experience and opportunity is a lot different then if you grow up in Atlanta or Nashville. That's just a fucking fact. School is the closest thing to an equalizing factor because we pay for everyone to go, and we regulate a teaching standard. And if you think we're gonna replace that with facebook memes you're out of your goddamn mind.
>>
>>2841084
>>2841049
also,
>School didn't teach me to be tech literate
ever think it should have? Think every school should? How do we make that happen if not with the ability to set national standards?
>>
>>2841084
>School is the closest thing to an equalizing factor because we pay for everyone to go, and we regulate a teaching standard. And if you think we're gonna replace that with facebook memes you're out of your goddamn mind.

The problem with regulating a teaching standard is the people governing what is standardized are mandating it to people as potentially far away as 3000 miles from them. I was born in the south as well, only I've spent years of my life in both cities and rural areas. I can confidently tell you little billy bob living in rural Montana absolutely does not need the DoE mandating a standard for his education because he already has access to one locally that can handily make him competitive with the rest of the world in any field from medicine to engineering to geology to physics. The DoE has quite the dampening effect in fact because they made Montana and many other states dependent on federal money that they will lose if they don't include DoE propaganda in the lesson plans.

>>2841101
> How do we make that happen if not with the ability to set national standards?

By abolishing the DoE and going back to the American system. where every state and county set their own standards, that's why there was diversity of thought and schools went with good ideas and ditched bad ideas. When you force a national standard all you're doing is forcing everyone to go with the same bad idea. It's not a coincidence that America set the *world* standard when it came to science and math when we had no DoE. Remember, the DoE has only existed since the 70s, and were were considered the most educated/prosperous population long before that.
>>
>>2841112
>America set the world standard
Our best, brightest and most educated set the world standard. Many of those people were imported, and the ones that grew up here came from the richest areas with the best access to education. No one was going to ramshackle schoolhouses in West Virginia to find space program recruits. DoE exists, notwithstanding recent leadership, to ensure that the education standard in the Mississippi Delta is is the same education standard in the New York suburb. Take that away and the quality of your education is going to come down mostly to the wealth of your community and how much value they on your education. In most places in the US, both factors are pretty low.
>>
>>2827986
>lefties don't realise that the farmer can grow more food

No wonder they're hungry all the time.
>>
Its just so unfunny. Like not even the edge helps. Its the same punchline again and again. Bu dum tss Jews. Its worse than trump hate
>>
>>2835192
based moraceu poster
>>
File: eeoooååå.webm (2.98 MB, 480x270)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>2827982
>>
>>2828601
lose every single time
>>
>>2836150
>checks door to see if his mom is close
"fuck women"
>>
>>2828018
what the fuck addon is this
>>
>>2828500
He doesn't seem to think that at all. Please learn to reason.
>>
>>2839482
Brilliant

Can'tknock David Mitchell
>>
>>2838326

>civil war was about slavery

wew this is what npcs really think
>>
>>2833429
>>2833432
>>2834397
>>2836487
https://archive.org/details/youtube-JWzjn0N9g4g
>>
>>2828000
Thanks for reminding me communism is literally the devil.
>>
>>2830063
Rule #3 you brainless retard
>>
>>2827982
>MSNBC

all you need to know.
>>
>>2839502
What's the story here?
>>
>>2838326
> Imagine being this cucked.
>>
>>2838326
ask me how i know you are black
>>
>>2839540
>following your statements african people should be very smart cause they where not enslaved. right?
I was about to abandon this thread, but this is rich.

>be Africa
>cradle of humanity and all that shit
>develop at decent rate along with everyone else
>due to a million different factors, Europeans have developed ever so slightly farther technologically at this point
>Europe comes, creates a booming industry of slave trade, encouraging wars and infighting and tribal division
>zero stability whatsoever as your country is drained of resources while the rest of the world thunders forward
>LOL AFRICA IS BAD CUZ NIGGERS HAHA Xdddddddddd

How people like you are even capable of rudimentary language is fucking mind boggling. Do you just live with a world view that stops at the tip of your nose?
>>
>>2840926
>You're both dishonest and retarded.
As honest as I can possibly be, and while I barely have more than half a brain, I'm infinitely smarter than some shitbird who seriously thinks we need to give a single solitary fuck about IQ differences between the races.

But I digress. You bring forth some stupid drivel:

>That study you recalled? They were children, and it was shown that during pre-pubescents that nurture did indeed trump nature in IQ results, however blacks and whites invariably regressed to their respective means gradually during puberty, with no indication that their previous training affected their IQ one way or the other.

Huh, so as the black people had to engage more and more with a racist society that has low expectations for them, they showed poorer results. What a fucking gigantic surprise. So we can see that if we maintain effort in schooling and society, blacks and whites basically follow each other? God you people are fucking dumb.

>lso, massive investments in "society" (i.e. blacks) do not work

Utter fucking nonsense (you think society would be richer or poorer if we didn't invest in basic schooling for children?, but continue

>If you're gonna sit there and pretend blacks dont get schooling, childcare and UBI in the form of welfare...

The American welfare system - as most things American - is underfunded, inefficient, insufficient, and all around shitty. UBI is unconditional - a floor on which you can build your life. You'll wet your pants over this, so I won't make it all about UBI. The simple point is that this cannot compensate for all the countless challenges placed on black people. No, I don't advocate for special treatment - just sweeping change. And certainly not the retarded libertarian kind.

>They're just dumb and can't maintain white standards of civilization. There's nothing really wrong with that, but we're only hurting ourselves by pretending they can be like us.

Your racism is uneducated, unintelligent, unfounded.
>>
>>2841054
I'd rather make that bet than say "niggers probably just dumb cuz niggers :D" which is all you've got.

Also, are you going to tell me you don't find it highly probable that the black kids in said study were probably not treated 100% equally to the white children, given that society was racist as fuck at the time of the study? No, I can't claim certainty. Teachers, other children, foster parents, friends of foster parents, and society at large. I'd be surprised if some of these groups of people weren't negatively affecting the black little nignogs worse than the good, pure, white, upstanding children.

Nothing says "superior race" like being blind to the problems those you see as inferior face.
>>
File: Yay, bullies.webm (3.71 MB, 960x540)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB WEBM
>>
File: The Wage Cage.webm (2.95 MB, 640x360)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>
>>2845820
lmao saved
>>
>>2845514
lol wow
>>
>>2845813
this but unirronically
>>
>>2845813
based trevor
>>
>>2832553
That doesn't work. Even during the height of American Robber Barons there wasn't ONE ALMIGHTY conglomerate that owned 100% of production. If a corporation, or trust at this point set the price point too high you'd have small guys come in and undercut them. What the trusts wanted wasn't insane markups, but they sought to end inter trade warfare or price swings.
Trusts weren't mercantilistic empires and capitalism isn't a zero sum game.
>>
>>2827979
Killing the rich is anti-semetic. straight to prison for that thought crime.
>>
>>2828000
> servile and neutrered
> Left wing wears shackles and neutered (cuck bow to women like slaves) (soi) like trophies
> Cowers at the remote threat of reality or violence
Wonder how many would get shot trying to nig out during a power outage.
>>
>>2838326
I've seen this pasta
>>
>>2839502
Based negroe. He'll be allowed to live.
>>
>>2845494
>Africa had war, so thats why they're not smart
this is how I know you're retarded
>>
>>2840619
seconded
>>
>>2846278
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_blackout_of_1977
>>
File: 1537904561433.webm (976 KB, 1280x720)
976 KB
976 KB WEBM
>>
Anyone got the webm of Tyson Fury laying on a sofa talking about degeneracy and the jews for ten minutes?
>>
>>2827986
>This man bought a half a million bushels of wheat, oats, corn.
>What a patriot, growing rich out of people's hunger.
wtf do you think BOUGHT means you dipasses. Where did the money that bought that money go?
>Well um...you see...muh capitalists
fucking commie dumbshits
>>
>>2831628
>>2836281
>>2836510
>>2841150
>>2847499

Ancap shills are so stupid nowadays.

>B-b-but sir, you can always make more wheat

Of course the problem is the bulk production and the fact that you can't build a farm and resupply the market in a week. Some people will have access to it, but most won't. Saying that there's nothing wrong with that is retarded. The epitomy of KEK mentality.
>>
>>2827984
Seumas Milne when?
>>
>>2834364
LOL! sharing this on facebook to all my friends! xD
>>
>>2845494
Hahaha holy shit nigger I hope you're trolling otherwise you're actually retarded
> Europeans have developed ever so slightly farther technologically at this point
>ever so slightly
>blaming wypipo
>>
>>2845514
yikes
>>
>>2828584
reminder john McCain tried to block investigation of a fraudulent S&L company during the late 80s-90 crash because they had donated to his campaign a lot. and IS the swamp
>>
>>2827984
I can't stand this guy or the way he talks but it's obvious to anyone that this was taken out of context.
>>
>>2833435
Peterson has his faults but I still like his ability to stick it to feminists better than anyone.
>>
>>2834364
I think you can like Peterson and still find this funny.
>>
>>2827993
fuckin aces son
>>
>>2845813
This is surprisingly based for a mainstream tv channel.
>>
>>2833439
>mfw when no gen zyklon ddlg gf

just take me home, jesus, i'm ready
>>
>>2839411
Considering charlottesville challenger chad got charged for self defense, probably a bad idea
>>
>>2834368
peterson isn't right wing you idiot.
>>
>>2833407
kys retard
>>
File: timmy.webm (1.84 MB, 640x360)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB WEBM
>>
>>2840543
>videos that didn't age well
>>
>>2828196
>>2834098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRA7xtlCmyY
Requesting a webm of this
>>
>>2828594
OY VEY DONT DOITY MUH BANK WITH YOUR GOYIM TANKS.
thats why they're being so careful.
>>
>>2839502
holy shit this guy is hilarious
glad he has the nuts to speak his mind
>>
>>2848146
But that was a gray area. This is clear cut self defense, and it's all on video. Only part of Challenger Chad's self defense was on video.
>>
>>2847962
Not him but colonialism did fuck up africa pretty bad
>>
>>2827982
This triggers the asthma
>>
>>
File: C&S.webm (2.49 MB, 500x284)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB WEBM
>>
>>2845494
africa isnt the cradle of humanity anymore
>>2848900
it fucked up other countries too, but some of them arent filled with literal retards, and they managed to fix themselves well enough
>>
>>2838526
>Pol= politically incorrect
>Liberals are incorrect
>Liberals are true pol
>>
>>2839411
even ameriland has proportionate/reasonable force laws, I think

this guy settled it like a typical man anyway. shooting someone because they instigate a light scrap is not what the second amendment is for. shit like that can go against the very basis of civilization.
>>
>>2848900
Imagine not having invented boats by the time Europe is crossing oceans
>>
>>2849369
He doesn't reply with the filename, does he?
Would that have gone too far for the censors?
>>
>>2836150
>ruining Born Slippy .NUXX
>>
>>2845494
> Europeans have developed ever so slightly farther technologically at this point

somebody read too much Jared Diamond
>>
>>2828594
Based Ruskies
>>
>>2848158
Stay salty libtard
>>
>>2839246
I love Bongino and Porduc3r Joe.

I know they are boomer tier but it's like listening to my Dad and his best talk politics for an hour - endearing and informative.
>>
>>2849379
Incel handle
>>
>>2837895
T.Nigger who cannot cook meatballs
>>
>>2837159
Lenin and the first Soviet government were jewish
>>
>>2839411
Because he's in California
>>
>>2837894
He's a /tv/ jannie, retard
>>
>>2841064
point to where there is mention of wealth redistribution
>>
File: 15526816684.webm (1.79 MB, 1280x720)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB WEBM
>>
>>2847518
>you can't build a farm and resupply the market in a week
pretty sure it takes months to grow a crop, and we haven't even started talking about agronomy and the economics of commercial farming yet

but yeah, we're the stoopid ones, ok
>>
>>2827979
fuck off hill-dawg
here's the real version.
You'd think liberals of all people would credit artists for their work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
>>
File: trump.webm (3.66 MB, 640x480)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB WEBM
>>
>>2830082
kys boomer faggot.
>>
>>2839502
honorary Aryan confirmed.
>>
>>2836150
>fuck dragons
>fuck anime
finally someone on my level.
>>
>>2837895
Found the nigger who can't into meatballs.
>>
>>2837888
>>2839118
>commies being retards
But I repeat myself
>>
>>2849752
In order for lethal use of force to be justified, the defender must believe, rightly or wrongly, that the lethal use of force will prevent serious injury or loss of life. I don't know about you, but I certainly believe that anonymous Antifa members who are attacking someone who they believe is literally Hitler wouldn't have too many qualms about killing or seriously injuring him and leaving. Also, the Second Amendment isn't about general self defense at all, it's about resisting government tyranny. There's many other things in the Constitution that protect general self-defense though, such as the right to life and liberty.
>>
>>2845494
>wars and infighting
Are you trying to say that Africa had it worse than Europe when it comes down to wars and infighting?
>>
>>2845813
Unironically this. I was bullied as a kid, and it did more good than bad. There was this kid that we literally had to bully him into taking regular baths because for some reason his parents would allow him to spend days without taking one.
>>
File: 1555332761242.gif (382 KB, 420x315)
382 KB
382 KB GIF
>>2833429
Outstanding
>>
>>2833429
One suggestion for an improvement for anyone willing to do it. The clock at the end trying to interrupt what's going on needs a merchant nose.
>>
>>2833439
Now this is what tiktok should be used for. 10/10 would and will watch again.
>>
>>
File: 1529128926492.webm (632 KB, 480x848)
632 KB
632 KB WEBM
>>
>>2849369
House threads back in the old days were maximum comfy.
>>
>>2836387
gahoole from 8ch tv
>>
>>2834071
I like how this dude pats his head with a stick with no leverage and gets mauled
>>
>>2847962
In the grand scheme of things, a boat is about as complicated as a rock in terms of tools. Africa was developing fairly evenly with the rest of the world. Your answer to why European nations were a few decades ahead is "cuz NIGNOGS!!!!!! xDD dumb leebrul". I imagine winters (which I've heard described as "the best thing invented for human health"), perhaps greater access to arable land, better farm animals, better situated as a center of the world in terms of trade etc. All these factors you reject or minimize, all because ".... DEY NIGGERS!". I trust that humanity will see your stupid opinions for what they are. Old, shrivelled up arguments based on next to nothing but your feelies.

I knew some of you drooling retards wouldn't get it.

>>2849680
>africa isnt the cradle of humanity anymore
The vast majority of evidence still points to Africa being the cradle of humanity. Are you people still circlejerking over that one fossil somewhere in the middle east?

Africa was exploited to the nth degree. Thinking they should/can magically bounce back is as stupid as you can expect from racists.
>>
>>2827993
Thats a chick isnt it
>>
>>2831616
You can thank plebbit for that
>>
>>2834368
lmao
>>
>>2851891
This is fucking infuriating to watch.
>>
File: every-single-time.webm (153 KB, 640x360)
153 KB
153 KB WEBM
>>2840392
>>
>>2842930
It's a simple search and replace.
>>
File: 1551579644938.webm (4 MB, 640x360)
4 MB
4 MB WEBM
>>
>>2834398
It's The Onion
>>
>>2849369
oh fug now i need to rewatch all of house again
>>
>>2830063
>retarted
>>
>>2834368
is this fake? or are all those children really based
>>
>>2849379
HAHAHAHAH did they really do an Ice T episode about catching a 4chan shooter
>>
>>2852593
They are reading donation/subscription messages
>>
>>2851886
Pesky thing, pesky pesky thing!
>>
>>2839411
Would him saying 'let's go' not be considered engaging in mutual combat? There is no law in America that forbids mutual combat.
>>
>>2834071
Huh. And I used to think kung fu movies were unrealistic.
>>
>>2834100
the eternal meme, uncreated but always destroyed
>>
>>2834364
now have Kermit say it.
>>
File: Ads.webm (3.52 MB, 1280x720)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB WEBM
>>
File: Japs.webm (3.85 MB, 640x360)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
>>
>>2852788
Name?
>>
>>2848303
>doesn't follow the news
>>
File: batmann.gif (2.86 MB, 298x200)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB GIF
>>2833459
fucking kek
>>
>>2837159
If you actually think that pointing out those two slight inaccuracies debunks his argument then you're retarded.
>>
>>2833459
Our memes have leveled up so much

Normies are still just slapping white text on pictures. We're making art.
>>
>>2848303
Time will tell. They're investigating the start of the Russia investigation. Likely will uncover crimes of the Clinton campaign.
>>
>>2832663
>redditors claims to understand anything about the memes they steal and misuse
fucking vermin
>>
>>2836510
that other faggot didn't reply to you because you're right and pointed out their bullshit correctly
leftists only understand the parts of economics that comfort their ideas, and ignore the rest
>>
>>2852051
>Your answer to why European nations were a few decades ahead
>a few decades ahead
lmao you must legitimately be some WE WUZ KANGS tier negroid to think Europeans were only a few decades ahead of Africans
>>
>>2852985
Owen Benjamin
>>
>>2831616
but reddit said it was an echo chamber
>>
>>2831616
>nigger-tier retard who can't even capitalize 'I' can't grasp the value of /pol/
Imagine my shock, imagine it. You retard

Seriously, how the fuck do you grow up your whole life with computers and not have learned how the shift key works?
>>
>>2839857
just don't forget to wear your skirt so this alpha male can give you the fucking you secretly crave, cuck
>>
>>2851886
this is really unfunny, i'm imagining a right wing version of this on bernie or hillary and it's just as fucking unfunny
why is the left incapable of making good memes ? aren't they supposed to be creative ?
>>
>>2853463
Zach doesn't ever even talk about politics you dumb fuck. If you can sit back and laugh at an impression saying dumb things you need to simmer down, buddy. Hell, I voted for Trump and I love Zach's Trump impression, it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>2852470
It's funny because he's also being called a nazi for wanting those workers to be brought in based on merit
>>
>>2836620
literally unironically where is the lie
>>
>>2852646
Unlikely, especially against a crowd of people. You're probably thinking of fighting words, which would mean he played a part in instigating the fight. It is also unlikely that "let's go" would be considered fighting words.
>>
File: 1502732067146.webm (1.58 MB, 1024x768)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB WEBM
>>2833459
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>2853497
who cares if he's neutral, this shit is still getting eaten up mostly by leftists because orange man bad
they consider this good content
it's shit, and so are you if you unironically like it
>>
>>2853592
babbys first politic i see?
>>
File: pure coincidence.webm (1.03 MB, 400x226)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB WEBM
>>
>>2834003
the fuck is this
>>
>>2834335
what is that ring? it seems familiar
>>
>>2853848
lol
>>
>>2838310
You value the facade of prosperity, freedom, and life not actual prosperity, freedom, and life.

Government does nothing well, especially police. The fact that you claimed the ((libertarians)) you claim dont give a straight answer about government is bs, they would overwhelmingly start with the police as one of the main problems. Virtually no libertarian belives the police, the footsoldier of the state and enforcers of the will of politicians, are efficent, mlral, principled, lr capable of pritecting the public (npr are they obligated to do so legally via past court decisions)

Universal healthcare is not the *grown up* thing to do you fucking idiot; it, like all other welfare programs, forces me to subsudize anothers lifestyle that they cannot or will not afford on their own through violence. That is making government your daddy and mommy who throws you in jail or kills you If you dont cooperate. If you cannot see why this the conplete opposite of a mature solution is wrong i hope you die soon and terribly.

Privatizing everything would be the *adult* thing to do but cucks like you are too bluepilled through your love of the state and bullshit emotions based on nothing more than other peoples feelings. I hope for your pathetic sake that the bootpolish tastes good enough to be worth it.
>>
File: funny_germanic.webm (1.33 MB, 640x360)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB WEBM
anyone not seen this before?
>>
>>
File: Trump_Wins_Again.webm (3.75 MB, 720x720)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
>>2830063
Sad to see people so misinformed. Nazism is pro business. It likes corporations. It tries to keep the economy as private as possible. That's one reason why Nazi Germany's highest income tax rate was lower than all but two of modern America's federal tax rates.

You probably just read that Strasser quote that's misattributed to Hitler and then incorporated it into your LARPing.
>>
>>2845494
So many glaring discrepancies here. Your chronology starts at the very beginning of humanity's existence, then suddenly jumps to the 16th century as though nothing happened in between. It implies that Europeans and Africans were isolated from each other and at peace, ignoring that the Muslims conquered their way across North Africa and the Byzantines, thereby pinning Europe away from Africa for almost 1,000 years. It ignores that, at that time, China was more advanced than anyone else on the planet. Your explanation amazingly posits that Europeans brought the concept of slavery to Africa, ignoring that all the Europeans did was buy slaves from African warlords and that slavery was a common practice among Africans.

You also called Africa a country. What's really mind boggling is that anybody can believe themselves to be intellectually superior even while demonstrating such a lack of understanding about everything being spoken of.
>>
>>2853463

You're not fooling anyone, we all know you're a spider.
>>
>>2841184
he sounds like a banjo kazooie character
>>
>>2828635
>maga shit
BASED
>anything against maga
Wow basedboy much?
>>
>>2827979

Imagine being such a alt lite republican bitch that this video triggers you. Hope that curcumcized cock tastes good for you ya fucking basedgoys
>>
File: Haggening.webm (3.66 MB, 640x360)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1544145074242.webm (3.57 MB, 500x282)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB WEBM
>>2834397
i know some anon already liked you but here's a more based archive
https://www.murdochmurdoch.net/walt-bismark/
>>
File: 1532189793270.webm (3.91 MB, 400x400)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>2856568
>liked
linked, god dammit
>>
>>2852603
>go home gamer girl
the ripped from the headlines gimmick creates some stupid shit.
>>
>>2836150
whats the music in the background
>>
>>2848303
My theory has always been that Donald told her that he wouldn't prosecute her so long as she stayed out of the limelight and didn't contest his non-popular vote win. It makes sense. He didn't talk about her for ages, but when she dropped her book, he came out and announced that he would look into possible collusion/foul play.
>>
>>2828594
>Yuo see Ivan, when criminal take bank of hostages, yuo simply vaporise bank, so criminal never have bank, for fear of APC.
>>
Anyone got that video of the guy in a MAGA hat calling out these chicks as having daddy issues and one screams
>>
>>2850996
Funny because Waters (one of the PF founders) got into some serious trouble when the talked about jews.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.