[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: To be entertained.webm (1.87 MB, 1280x720)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB WEBM
Well, I dislike pewdiepie again, just like any youtuber that once belonged to youtube royalty, dude won't stick to his guns. Dude's endorsing Logan Paul and that Logan "is changing".

This thread is basically moments of clarity he had during and after his breakdown. (I realise it's gonna attract redpills, /pol/, or some other shite like that but whatever).
>>
File: Soul-crushing Service.webm (2.42 MB, 1280x720)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB WEBM
>>
File: Layers.webm (3.1 MB, 1280x720)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB WEBM
>>
File: Sheep.webm (3.19 MB, 640x360)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB WEBM
>>
File: Big Corporations.webm (3.84 MB, 1280x720)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>
File: Walmart.webm (3.01 MB, 1280x720)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB WEBM
>>
why did you take a trip tho?
>>
>>
File: AI Singularity I.webm (3.71 MB, 640x360)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB WEBM
>>2604004
I don't know, I guess I don't get associated with the inevitable garbage webms that are going to pop up here.
>>
He was a and is still a /v/ermin but he likes to be a lot more vocal about it now.
He still keeps it slightly subtle cause he knows his community is a bunch of faggy teens
>>
File: pew.webm (3.02 MB, 1280x720)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB WEBM
BASED AND REDPILLED
>>
>>2603994
>Pewdiepie
kys zoomer
>>
>>2604052
>kys
It's an hero. But you keep LARP'ing, no one's gonna stop you.
>>
A thread died for this
>>
>>2604179
If it was one of those dead tiktok threads that are past their image limit, this thread is very welcome.
>>
>>2603994
Come on, he's just trying to be a good guy offering forgiveness, even to those who doesn't deserve it.
Kinda like God.
>>
>>2603994
When did he do that? The last two years he's been calling him an asshole
>>
>>2606013
Two videos ago
>>
>>2604198
This, fuck those fucking faggot threads
>>
File: Cringe pew 2.webm (202 KB, 1280x720)
202 KB
202 KB WEBM
>this thread
>>
>>2603994
Did that entire thing feel fake to anyone else, like 2015 PDP fake. He might be genuinely tired of all the shit, or his gf might be pushing him to be nicer or some shit.
>>
>>2603994
>I realise it's gonna attract redpills, /pol/, or some other shite like that but whatever
leftists please leave
>>
>>2604051
DEAF TO ALL JUICE
>>
File: .webm (160 KB, 764x712)
160 KB
160 KB WEBM
>>2603994
>(I realise it's gonna attract redpills, /pol/, or some other shite like that but whatever).
:^)
also pretty sure he's being ironic when he talks about logan paul, no idea what you're talking about
>>
I only started watching him after he wasn't on the rewind, never watched his older stuff. I'm a fan, and the Tuber Simulator MMO when
>>
>>2606013
>>2606264
All he did was wear a logan hoodie because Logan helped him out with gaining subs during the t-series thing.
He still says flat out that hes not a fan of logan, just thinks that hes at least trying to better himself.
Thats literally it.
>>
File: 1484155518183.webm (2.87 MB, 640x360)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>
>>2604051
Where can i found the original one? it doesnt seem to be anywhere
>>
>>2610846
it's from a 1 or 2 year old video where he' talking aobut the media witch hunt after him
>>
>>2610921
>>2606354
>>
>>2603996
top kek
Fucking savage
>>
>>2603994
Ahem.
THE ENDORSEMENT OF JEWTUBE PERSONALATIES BETRAYS A PERSONA FRAUGHT WITH FAGGOTRY AND GENERAL DISAPPOINTMENT AT HIS OR HER EVALUATION OF OWN SELF WORTH. IN THE INTEREST OF A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL HUMAN BEINGS ONE SHOULD REFRAIN FROM SUPPORTING SAID CELEBRITIES AND INSTEAD FOCUS ON ONE'S INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES AND DRAWING UNIQUE LIFE AFFIRMING CONCLUSIONS FROM MORE TANGIBLE INTERACTIONS IN DAILY INTERACTIONS WITH HUMANITY.
>>
>>2611595
Fuck yeah, fuck yeah.
>>
>>2611551
Savage? That's empathy, dude probably remembers his time as a hotdog vendor.
>>
>>2603994
>The obvious entertainer playing a character had change of mind for comedic value.
Fucking zoomers.... it's like you never seen a dude having persona before. Outside of his shitty videos he even talks without lisp.
also
>pewdiepie
Who the fuck cares...
>>
File: pewd new car.webm (3 MB, 800x450)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
Apparently just over two weeks ago the real pewdiepie is finally coming back. He helped a lot when feminists wanted all
>>
>>2603996
Was thinking about this today. Amerilard in yurop here. Yuros are so much more dour and unfriendly at service jobs, most of them would be fired within a week in the States. But I realized they're allowed to express how they feel and that's a lot more mentally healthy, and the ones who do smile you know are at least genuine.
I see way more mental illness in the States than here so maybe we should cut the shit.
>>
>>2613249
>allowed
Once you get passed probation, it becomes a little harder to get fired. So for a few months you'll keep a chipper attitude.
>>
>>2613258
Ha that was the other part too, that Euros have a lot more job stability. Didn't know if it was legal or cultural though.
Tell me more about job probation and what it takes to get fired.
In the States (but not all states) service and most other employees can generally be fired any time for no reason.
>>
>>2613273
>Didn't know if it was legal or cultural though.
It's definitely legal (though I guess it's ingrained into the culture), cos I know managers would love the ability to fire people on the spot without notice or reason.

>what it takes to get fired.
Not sure about everything, but shit like theft or property damage or violence or verbal assault generally relatively extreme things. You can get fired for low performance but that seems to take time and they usually have a grudge against you when they attempt that. And there's usually an investigation before any action is taken.

>In the States (but not all states) service and most other employees can generally be fired any time for no reason.
That sucks.
>>
>>2613290
Interesting.
>That sucks.
Not good for the anxiety and stress levels of the working class, no, and I'm sure it takes a toll on our mental health as well. I'm telling you, I feel like the majority of people I meet in day-to-day life in the States seem to have some degree of mental illness. Like they're about to crack from the stress. I'm fortunate to be able to have low stress levels.

On the other hand it keeps productivity up and I imagine it can mean better service for customers or higher quality of mamufactured goods. We have unions which can be a good thing but they've really been killing the vehicle manufacturing sector like they did in the UK.
>>
>>2613323
lmao holy shit you have no idea what you're talking about please cease talking
>>
>>2603994
>youtube drama
>pewdiepie
Reddit sure does feel at home here huh
>>
Fucking hell... all he did was say he thinks he's genuinely trying to not be an asshole now.

Why is that so fucking bad? Why is it the people who frequent this site believe a person can't change their mind?
>>
File: 1522337272236.gif (1.96 MB, 400x231)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>2612336
>Best video he ever made
>CopySTRIKED by that fucking KSI nigger
Why it be like it do, bros?
>>
>>2613579
yea the best vid
>>
>>2603994
Pewds is based.
>>
>>2603994
>gana attract redpills
you mean all of 4chan, we aren't reddit you faggot
>>
>>2613578
This site is literally low IQ across the board on average
>>
>>
>>2613579
I start waching pew since he stop playing amnesia and those dumb games, and for real, the new ride car is the best video ever. Just 10/10 and in the rigth moment. Of course a nigger need to claim the video and now you only can see it when somebody reupoad somewhere.
>>
>>2613545
>except he's right.
>>
>>2613579
Cos KSI, like every other youtuber that got big in his era, got an inflated ego that won't ever deflate thanks to the millions of idiot children he has as fans. Kinda why pewdiepie is unique when he crashed and burned for a moment. I have no doubt in my mind that pewdiepie would have continued down the same path of "screaming loudly at games" and "showing off expensive wares" as the themes for his videos, if it wasn't for the breakdown.

>>2613578
>all he did was say he thinks he's genuinely trying to not be an asshole now.
Cos I think a person like Logan Paul has no soul. Like the suicide forest thing isn't a solo incident, it's the culmination of everything.
>>
got a fresh one for ya
>>
>>2613249

>Tell me more about job probation and what it takes to get fired.

You'll basically have to be violent to co-workers, steal, vanish for days on end without telling anyone, etc.

Just being bad at your job is usually not enough reason to get fired just for that. However once the company thats tanking you'll usually be the first to go unless there is a seniority rule in place.
>>
>>2613323

>I feel like the majority of people I meet in day-to-day life in the States seem to have some degree of mental illness

I don't know what your social situation is but if you're dealing with working class or the unemployed, chances are high that you're actually dealing with people who are mentally ill in some way. The thing about meritocratic economies like ours is that is that it doesn't care why you're performing badly, just that you are. So people with mental problems tend to stack up at the bottom.

>We have unions which can be a good thing but they've really been killing the vehicle manufacturing sector like they did in the UK.

The US and UK auto industry killed themselves by being consistently making shitty cars that nobody was willing to buy. They were absolutely awful at making cars. Just go talk to any car people and they'll tell you that it was a complete shit show compared to what was coming out of Germany, France, Italy and Sweden.
>>
imagine giving a shit about some 30-year-old let's play r*dditor because he once called someone a nigger on stream
>>
>>2603996
>swearing
>"how do you not kill yourself"
Meanwhile he can't even put the word "dead" in his video titles today.

>>
>>2614552
>>2603994
I'm not 100% of this as I'm not heavily invested into this YouTube e-celeb bs, however, I do watch pewdiepie vids when I get a spare bit of time, such as having a shit or something equally as banal.. Pewds recently did a lengthy video absolutely calling out Logan Paul and some YT cuck called Rice Gum about how they are promoting gambling to children etc. It's not like he's endorsing Logan Paul, although he did humour him with that hoodie / merch stunt.
>>
>>2614842
I reckon both the US and UK auto industries are still alive but are far too niche to compete in day-to-day sales of generic cars. Think of the top end luxury cars (UK) and the muscle cars (US), they have a place, just a small place.
>>
>>2614552
PDP was mocking how other YouTubers flexed and shit long before his first breakdown (at least 1 year, since there was a time I didn't watch him). I think it only made him more comphortable in calling them out on their shit.
>>
>>2615164

That was Jake Paul with the gambling shit
>>
>>2603994
>Dude's endorsing Logan Paul and that Logan "is changing".
He had a video like 2 days ago where he said hes a scum bag...
>>
>>2617119
That was Jake Paul, not Logan Paul.
Logan is somewhat nicer I guess.
He's still a douche though.
>>
>>2609360
Which goes directly against what he said those months ago when the "Logan redemption" arc began. The parachute accident, going vegan, it was and is, all a fucking fake as shit.
>>
File: Back to Sweden.webm (2.95 MB, 640x360)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>
File: output-file.webm (1.84 MB, 640x360)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB WEBM
>"endorsed logan paul"
>just wore his clothes so a charity could get money

op I think you are reading too much into this
>>
>>
>>
>>2620005
love that song
>>
>>2621166
wrong webm, sorry
>>
>>2614714
That's what I like in him. He's totally selfconsciouss in his content. He doesn't lie
>>
File: The Truth.webm (2.64 MB, 1280x720)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB WEBM
>>
the only thing that is more retarded than liking him is not liking him
>>
>>2621334
>she doesn't want because of your... your nothing
top jej
this fag browses wsg for sure, that one was pretty good felix, i'm not going to start watching your 10:01 minutes long low effort videos but that was pretty good
>>
>>2622011
He probably shitposts in the bonbi threads.
>>
>>2622011
>>2622104
Maybe that got in the way of him finding YLYL WebMs to steal and make a few bucks out of them? I would be pretty pissed off too if I was in his position.
>>
>>2622104
pretty sure he browsed 4chan once upon a time in one of his videos. He's definitely 'one of us' in his free time.
>>
>>2622011
>this fag browses wsg for sure
>>2622217
>pretty sure he browsed 4chan once upon a time in one of his videos

You're both newfags aren't you? He's been on 4chan from at least '08 (and a high chance that he was a goon or at least lurked there), I think there's rumours that he used to ask /v/ for advice on his early videos.
>>
>>2621334
n-no fellx
>>
>>2622011
He isn't even hiding that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Olc9_Imhs
And he usually had a pink board open, so he was probably more on /gif/ than /wsg/.
That or he's one of those weirdos who change board colors.
>>
Anybody here has the "fucking nigger" remix?
I saw a good one here a while ago.
>>
>>2603994

Pewds believes in second chances. He'd be a hypocrite if he didn't
>>
>>2622665
Please get a life before its too late anon
>>
File: rain.gif (495 KB, 500x223)
495 KB
495 KB GIF
>>2622835

it is already to late...
>>
He just uploaded a vidéo where he yell GAZ GAZ GAZ, tought that might interest some shitposters here.
>>
File: At this point.webm (465 KB, 640x360)
465 KB
465 KB WEBM
>>2620002
Well, if it was for charity.
>>
>>2623115
Just stop.
>>
>>2623477
Which episode is those
>>
>>2623485
Some reddit compilation or something. Not really that great.
>>
>>2622153
>'''steal'''
>>
>>2624308
Why did you greentext 'steal' and then put it under quotes? That's redundant to the point of retardation.
>>
>>2611595
And what do I do with my free time after I've done all that shit? Your thinking is bullshit.
>>
>>2611595
I don't have any friends though.
>>
>>2603994
can pews come and save 4chan?
>>
pewds was best when he had the beard and white hair on top, he just didn't give a shit. now he's not on that level anymore but still better than many other jewtubers. but only his personality, his content mostly sucks
>>
pewdiepie gave the logan paul shout out because he saw another white man under attack by the (((media))). I'd have done it too even if logan paul is a piece of shit. gotta protect your own
>>
>>2607781
I feel like he genuinely did freak out and want to do his own thing, but Marzia pressured him to being more family friendly and to stop getting in trouble with political journalists at the threat of her not marrying him.
>>
>>2603994
he's actually just more mature than you.
>>
>>2603994
>his breakdown
idgi; what and when was that?
>>
>>2626325
Uhh but logan is a jew?
>>
>>2609426
lmao cant believe he thought that was ok to post
>>
>>2613249
maybe we are just nicer? every time i ave to deal with blacks they give horrible customer service
>>
>>2603994
What the fuck, are you literally autistic? It was just some meme shoutout done clearly in a comedic tone. Just yesterday he did another video shitting on him, clearly barely taking the entire thing seriously. Stop being such a left-wing cringe and bluepilled zoomer and don't take internet jewtube shit so seriously
>>
>>2627649
Better that he didn't try to hide it
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2618070
literally the same person
>>
>>2604006
now that he's aware of that, he can kill himself live on youtube/twitch. the final orgasm of the pewdie...(and a year after a holliwood biopic)
>>
When the fuck is he going to take Tuber Simulator multiplayer and remake Habbo Hotel so we can close the pool
>>
File: Anything for a buck.webm (1.59 MB, 640x360)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB WEBM
I feel like pewdiepie is one of the few youtubers or media personalities that seems to (sort of) notice that the world/society is contorting itself in bizarre ways.

Somehow, I think maybe that the whole of humanity is starting to come face-to-face with it's own absurdity and it doesn't know what to do with it. Or maybe it's just information overload from the internet and social media. Or maybe I just need to get off the internet.

Like P&G owns Gillette right? That's a weird ad they made with a bunch of low-context "problematic" situations, with some situations being solved almost puritanically. But like the very underlying basic massage is a somewhat decent, if self-evident, message of "don't be an arsehole". It's just that a shaving company, whose parent company P&G who has a list of controversies including child and forced labour in 2016, is telling you not be treat women like crap, in order to sell more shaving blades.
>>
>>2613578
The guy is a fucking sociopath, who cares what his PR agent had him say.
>>
>>2606013

Paul has a video where Pie is sucking off a smelly hobo.
>>
>>2629119

>is telling you not be treat women like crap, in order to sell more shaving blades.

Working in the advertising industry I can tell you for a fact that is not why they made that ad.

The content of any megacompany ad is almost irrelevant. These megacompanies buy ad space *at a premium* across all mainstream media outlets to influence their content. It's an open secret in our industry. P&G owns everything you buy already, what they need now is not to get more customers, but to avoid controversies. It's well known that traditional media advertising money is drying up. These dinosaur media operations *need* the megacompanies to keep purchasing, at a premium, as much ad space as possible. In return they turn a blind eye to their controversies. This is a basic level shit.

When it gets shitty is when lockheed martin or some other monstrous defense contractor advertises on cable news and then pays an ex-military official (through DC think tanks) to go on TV and suggest to the audience that we need more bombs, jets, etc. and that questioning the bloated defense budget makes you a Russian, or a Terrorist, or whatever. This is an "intermediate" advertising concept. You are both buying ad space (see above) *and* providing in-product content, often posing as an authority figure - "Senior gov official with us here today says war = good".

Where is gets REALLY shitty is when you realize that Facebook, Twitter, etc. have been manipulating you into being *more* upset, depressed, anxious, etc. because you become easier to identity and advertise to. This manipulation is not a new concept, but FB, etc. are much, much more effective. Scarily so. There is a huge legal proceding regarding this sort of intentional influence on users mental state for the sake of advertising profit occuring as I type this. This is the modern advertising industry of today. Social media is an always-on part of your life, making it worse so someone can advertise a way to make it better.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.