[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/w/ - Anime/Wallpapers

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 6144 KB.
  • Images smaller than 480x600 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]



Post commie waifus.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: SZS Communism.png (1.82 MB, 696x1592)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>
>>
File: 73275091_p0.png (221 KB, 1024x1324)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>
File: 1541478457994.jpg (511 KB, 2189x2160)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>
cringe
>>
>>2128414
can't they all died of famine
>>
>>2128511
Why do commies wear images/symbols of various leaders and nations when communism has never been tried before?
>>
File: KommieKrautWaifus.jpg (514 KB, 1473x2048)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>2130048
Communism is a mode of production that no society has yet reached so they wear the symbols of those who strove to uphold Marx's theories and ideas.
Few communists say countries like the USSR, DDR, PRC, etc are examples of communist societies but recognise their importance as attempts at socialism and examples to learn from.
They are also physical, visual things. There isn't much about Das Kapital or Critique of the Gotha program that you can put on a shirt
>>
>>2128414
why do commies like akko so much
i don't get it
>>
>>2129090
based
>>
>>2130858
Because commies find it easy to relate to retards.
>>
File: 1528980884463.jpg (400 KB, 1280x720)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>2130858
>>2130896
Did you even watch the anime?
"The bougeoisie is blind to the concerns of the working class"
-Kagari Akko
>>
File: 183957.jpg (147 KB, 750x750)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>2130858
>>2130896
>shitting on comrade Akko
I bet you hate fun too
>>
>>2130914
That was played for laughs. Most commies are bourgeoisie themselves anyway. I'm from a working class background, and I've certainly never met a working class commie.
>>
File: choices by gorbachev.jpg (257 KB, 960x686)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>2129105
>Dead fucking meme about famine
You must think you're terribly clever
Soviet average caloric intake 3,280 kilocalories per day in 1983 while in the USA the average caloric intake in the same year was 3,520... according to the CIA. Chew on that fat for a while.
>>2130896
>easy to relate to retards.
As opposed to capitalists who relate to dense psycho-paths like Youjo Senki?
>>2130918
>Most commies are bourgeoisie themselves
> I've certainly never met a working class commie
1) You base this on what? Anecdotal self-experience? I guess suddenly Stalin, Ho Chi Minh, Mao, Fidel Castro and Che Guevara were bourgeoisie...
2) If you live in the USA that makes sense, if you live anywhere else, be it Russia, France, Germany, India etc. you'll see otherwise. The CPUSA is literally under the CIA's thumb, thanks to repeated Red Scares over the decades. In India actually the commies had a literal million man march led by workers and made up by workers.
>Played for laughs
Oh you'd be surprised how much Japan loves sneaking in such pro-socialist stuff unironically.
>>
feeling hungry right now
>>
File: su.jpg (132 KB, 659x767)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>2131182
>muh hunger
Stop posting dead memes and think of something new.
>>
>>2131168
>>2131184
Fuck off dumb Bernie bro.
>>
File: 1497404900951.png (83 KB, 1900x1200)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>2131168
>>
>>2131216
>Bernie bro.
yet another dead meme, social democrats and socialists aren't the same thing you dipshit.
>>
>>2131184
If thats all true, why was commi russia still a completely depressive shithole ruled by an oppressive and media controlling propagandist regime? There weren't exactly famines but it wasn't like everyone ate as well as one might expect. Bread and vodka doesn't actually constitute much of a useful diet.
>>
>>2131255
>why was commi russia still a completely depressive shithole
It wasn't https://pastebin.com/Zwuejk4A
>an oppressive and media controlling propagandist regime
As opposed to America, where any dissidents who are any trouble get shipped off to places like guantanomo or are shot in the back of thw head with a shot-gun and ruled suicides, or where we get the CIA actively censoring and rewriting problematic scripts for hollywood and media. Or greating modern hip-hop to "corrupt america", or 'modern art' shit?
-https://theweek.com/speedreads/764546/watch-surreal-video-compilation-dozens-local-news-anchors-giving-exact-same-warning-about-fake-news
- https://newspunch.com/cia-hip-hop/
COINTELPRO
- https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

>it wasn't like everyone ate as well as one might expect
Actually they did:
-https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/09/health/champions-for-change-child-hunger-in-america/index.html

-https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP84B00274R000300150009-5.pdf

>Muh bread and vodka meme
You do realize that "in soviet russia" memes are jokes right? You're not supposed to actually believe that shit.
>>
>>2131269
Wow, consider me redpilled. Good read.

I admit most of my judgement comes from the observation of mostly the architecture and how brutalist it is. Grey, repetitive, spartan.
Even an outlier like Serbia (lived there for 2-3 years), which ran itself into borrowers debt and stagnated after NATO brought the pain and embargoed the country, looks very run down and essentially dirty, and this is after Soviet rule.

Just really confused as to what the true truth of the matter is here. There's good arguments on both sides (see zizek vs peterson) on the topic of which social and economic governmental system can achieve the best ratio of happines and wealth to its citizens.
>>
File: got freedom.jpg (128 KB, 1024x622)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>2131273
>consider me redpilled
Glad to help
>Grey, repetitive, spartan.
most of that were the pre-fab apartment buildings tha were made in the 60s. It was a response to the lack of housing caused by the Tsar not giving a fuck about the people + WW1 and WW2 essentially destroying millions of houses, factories etc. By the early 80s many people were moving to better facilities, and even the apartments weren't any worse than a typical 60s/70s apartment in Britain.
>an outlier like Serbia
Yugoslavia was considered not as well off as, say, East Germany or the USSR in terms of materials, plus NATO fuckery as you said.
Things look run-down because after the USSR fell the government, which had maintained these buildings stopped doing that because privatization, and since most people lost a ton of money in that time, nobody had the cash to pay for upkeep.
>confused as to what the true truth of the matter is here
To give you a very basic run-down:
Socialism is the more beneficial system for anyone who works, even the petty bourgeoisie. The past implementations like the USSR are not without problems but its more individual issues rather than issues inherent to socialism.
Socialism takes the slower but long-term approach to advancing society, while capitalism rushes to over-produce everything at once for the short-term and in doing so dooms humanity in the long-term through imperialism-based hyper-inflation. A lot of the massive consumer items that we see are only available because we exploit some 3rd world shit-hole and make it into a worse shit-hole. If we attempted an ethical production of all products we'd have an economic collapse because the deficit would eclipse the profit.

If you're interested in this I suggest the book Blackshirts and Reds by Michael Parenti. It covers both the theory, and explains issues and successes in historical context.
https://b-ok.xyz/ireader/981420
>>
File: zeon.jpg (585 KB, 771x1361)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
>>2130594
Zeon is a mode of production that no society has yet reached so they wear the symbols of those who strove to uphold Zeon Zum Deikun's theories and ideas.
Few spacenoids say countries like the Principality of Zeon, Axis Zeon, Neo Zeon, etc are examples of zeon societies but recognise [sic] their importance as attempts at zeon and examples to learn from.
They are also physical, visual things. There isn't much about Newtype theory or Contolism that you can put on a shirt
>>
File: not real capitalism.png (90 KB, 856x1382)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>2131285
Ok this is a new one (finally)... still a strawman argument since none of the societies typically claimed as communist ever claimed to have achieved it, and stated themselves to be socialist, which they were... and successfully so.
>There isn't much about Newtype theory or Contolism that you can put on a shirt
That's true, still doesn't discredit the argument.
>>
File: shit eating anime.png (1.36 MB, 1520x1080)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>2131288
>successfully so.
Yes, so successful that nearly none of them exist anymore!
>>
>>2131292
>Smug smile, dead-fish eyes
It's called shit-eating for a reason
>so successful that nearly none of them exist anymore!
This bullshit claim again. There are dozens of capitalist nations no longer existing. Judging the first socialist countries based on whether they still exist is like judging the first car for not being an instant Porsche.
- Cuba: still exists with high living standards: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=923279
- DPRK? Economy? Until the 1990s they were cheek to jowl with South Korea, and after the drop in the 90s recovered quickly despite the DPRK being economically isolated and having only a small percent of its land arable. S.Korea leans heavily on US loans and subsidies.
"Muh repressions", anyone informed knows the S.Korean govnt had a conspiracy that goes all the way to the president, involving eradication of political opponents. Not to mention that while accusations levied at the DPRK are rarely proven, meanwhile S.Korea is historically known for multiple mass-murders, such as the Jeju and Bodo league massacre.
- China: deviated a bit from socialism but retains many characteristics and is on par with the USA.
- Finland: borderline socialist having adopted many soviet economic policies over the Cold War and has some of the best living standards in the world.
- Yugoslavia: Loose market socialism forcibly taken apart by NATO just like Libya.

The coming of capitalism to ex-socialist countries has not brought the 'brightness' described by its advocates, instead living standards plummeted from 1st-world standards in 1986 to 3rd world standard by the early 90s and have had negligible recovery since then.

The Success of a country cannot be measured by whether it still exists, otherwise all countries that no longer exist today would be failures. I'd hardly call the Holy Roman Empire a failure for example. The USSR lasted 3 generations and as pointed out in the infograph posted here >>2131184
It's successes are very tangible.
>>
>>2131236
He's a self described Socialist. Socialism is the transition between capitalism and communism. Therefore Bernie's a Communist, and you're a dumb Bernie bro.
>>
File: USSR greentext.png (303 KB, 716x2144)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>2131320
>a self described Socialist
No he isn't, he runs as a social democrat candidate. He can call himself a socialist when he's not running for office all he likes, he still hasn't done a damn thing that would deem him a socialist.
>Therefore Bernie's a Communist
slippery slope logic even if we ignore the fact that he's not a socialist in name or action.
>you're a dumb Bernie bro
Ad hominum, lovely. You do realize that, for example, not all republicans support Trump right? The same can be said of ANY political affiliation, including socialists. That's sort of why Ancoms and MLs and Leftcoms and LibSocs disagree with one another.
Lastly you still have left everything else written unaddressed, y'know like the sourced infograph or the CIA backed information or the fact that the USA and its political circus is not the benchmark of world politics and ideological definition.
>>
>>2131324
>I don't care about actual research and facts
>Here watch these PragerU propaganda videos that appeal to my biases that can be debunked by anyone who does research
>Socialism is when de gubmint duz stuff
Holy fuck kid, go back r/thedonald, even fucking /pol/ isn't this retarded.
>>
File: f3e.png (513 KB, 960x600)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>2131325
This is the face of the liberal left. When confronted by arguments they don't like, they resort to ad hominum and shutting down their opposition. Try harder next time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2dURNqIJiw
>>
>>2131324
Since you seem to think spamming videos is an argument here
Response to Video 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZk5cAqnDfc
Response to Video 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uwd0psfyrY

Video 4 is just another ideological rant
Video 5 is Ben Shapiro picking on liberals and then claiming their FULLCOMMUNISM. I dare you to go to /leftypol/ and try to peddle that.
https://thinkprogress.org/ben-shapiro-facts-dont-care-about-feelings-daily-wire-trump-conservative-hypocrisy-99ecd0a7940d/
>>
File: nazbol realization.jpg (1.5 MB, 3833x4576)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>2131328
>This is the face of the liberal left.
Except that socialism and liberals are dead-set against one another you imbecile
>confronted by arguments they don't like, they resort to ad hominum and shutting down their opposition
So you say, spamming a bunch of irrelevant videos and ignoring the arguments I set before.
>>
>>2131324
>>2131328

These posts aside
>>2131325
>>2131338
>>2131335
>>2131332

Let me repeat to those who are incapable of reading carefully

LIBERALS AND SOCIALISTS AREN'T THE SAME FUCKING THING RETARD!
>>
File: 0.jpg (146 KB, 1280x904)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
This thread has derailed, lets post relevant stuff, eh?
>>
>>2131338
Stay mad, cuck.
>>
>>2131332
>>2131335
SEETHING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ46I3kMOr0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
>>
>>2131342
>Stay mad, cuck.
I love it. You ignore sourced arguments made by me, instead spamming irrelevant propaganda videos and then claim I have no argument and am using Ad Hominum before resorting to Ad Hominum. Amazing.
>>
>>2131345
I actually don't mind Trump or give a damn either way, and you were the whiny bitch claiming I had no argument. There's your argument (as if the ones you outright ignored weren't enough). The only one SEETHING is you, because all you have are sketchy, unsourced videos with ideologues.
>>
File: 0.jpg (31 KB, 960x640)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
File: 0.png (1.25 MB, 1023x637)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>
File: 0.png (3.83 MB, 4096x2304)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB PNG
>>
File: 0.jpg (168 KB, 1600x800)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>
File: 0.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
File: 0.jpg (437 KB, 1200x750)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>
File: 0.jpg (607 KB, 1488x1024)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>
File: basbax6nv8v21.jpg (125 KB, 865x735)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>2131346
>>2131347
Kek.
>>
File: alt right gang.jpg (580 KB, 2400x1256)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>2131356
Like the alt-right doesn't dress and do that shit.

You still have no argument derailer.
>>
>>2131357
Totalitarians dress and think alike.
>>
>>2131358
>Totalitarians dress and think alike.
Which is why socialists dislike liberals and reactionaries alike.
>>
>>2131359
You claim that socialists and liberals are different. Yet the liberals of the democrat party are supporting socialist policies and candidates in droves.
>>
>>2131361
>liberals of the democrat party are supporting socialist policies and candidates in droves.
Except they're not. Cortez is the first thing CLOSE to a socialist tht the Democratic Party has shown even a little support for. The same Democratic Party outright sabotaged the rating of Bernie Sanders even despite barely deviating from being a centrist, all in favor of Hillary, who, in 2008 was running with conservative ideals (such as opposition to gay marriage) and only switched to full liberalism in the next election run.

So what droves are you talking about? 2 candidates that are radical liberals at best, are the only ones that come to mind unless you're talking about some obscure local elections that don't matter anyway.
Socialists and liberals ARE different, and just because Americans can't tell the difference because their Overton Window is so right wing, doesn't mean that boot fits the rest of the world.
>>
File: 1556416985099.png (337 KB, 500x708)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>2131363
Seems like leftists are as confused about their political positions as they are about their genders.
>>
File: stalin clever.png (2.2 MB, 1395x1536)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
>>2131364
>leftists are as confused about their political positions as they are about their genders.
You do realize that Socialists are against idpol right? And that SJWs and their idpol have been ridiculed by SOCIALISTS since the 60s right?
> their political positions
Socialists are quite clear on their positions, unlike liberals, and the positions of liberals and socialists do not coincide.
>>
>>2131366
Yup, you're confused.
>>
File: npcs.png (557 KB, 1416x1235)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
>>2131372
Look whose talking
>>
File: 1556073137367.jpg (90 KB, 700x700)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>2131374
The left can't meme.
>>
File: 00403666.jpg (474 KB, 1680x1050)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
ITT: Proof that no matter the ideology /pol/ should stay in /pol/. You faggots can't even be bothered to post wallpapers. Stop posting shitty memes, post papers or gtfo.
>>
>>2131388
I mean I did
>>2131355
>>2131354
>>2131353
>>2131352
>>2131350
>>2131349
>>2131348
Are all my posts

that moron just keeps derailing.
>>
If you engage with him you're derailing too retard just ignore them and keep posting its not like you're gonna sway them
>>
File: 1544287877993.jpg (89 KB, 750x997)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>2131381
>>
File: SovietLike.png (410 KB, 1004x800)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>2131388
>>
File: 0.jpg (870 KB, 1500x844)
870 KB
870 KB JPG
>>
>>2131456
good concept but something feels so fake about """digital art"""
>>
>>2131477
Are you going to pretend that everything in this thread isn't digital art?
>>
>>2131480
correct me if i'm wrong but this looks like watercolor to me.>>2131455
>>
>>2131583
It really doesn't, artist says on their Pixiv that they use Paint Tool SAI.
Pic related is what watercolor looks like.
>>
>>2131324
>unironically linking pragerU
>>
File: 1389590338355.jpg (625 KB, 1600x1200)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
>>2130048
Because they tried to bring communism at one point
>>
File: 1389647479655.jpg (1.83 MB, 1920x1357)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>2131583
There's good and bad digital art (pic not necessarily related)
>>
File: 1.png (3.45 MB, 2039x1447)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB PNG
>>
File: 1.jpg (278 KB, 1169x827)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>
File: 1a.png (2.2 MB, 1500x796)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
>>
File: 1.png (1.29 MB, 1200x800)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>
File: 1b.png (1.14 MB, 1000x706)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2131586
looks great.
>>2131658
Agree, maybe is just me, I still prefer traditional techniques.
>>
>No rodina and alunya pics
What a mess I must fix it
>>
>>2131184
and killed over 17 million people
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: gorillions.png (820 KB, 800x2449)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
>>2131764
>killed over 17 million people
And now the gorillions meme. No it didn't.
The maximum deaths in terms of execution and death in Gulags over the entire soviet Union was 2 million. Not 20 million, not 10 million not 60 million or 100 million. the numbers don't fucking add up.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-there-is-no-evidence-at-all-that-Stalin-killed-60-million/answer/Chuck-Garen
>>
>>
Few things about ussr.

My dad lived in the city and he told me that the food was good and it didn't cost shit. The diners were well equipped. And they did have controllers who came to the dineries to check on the food quality and shit.
It was in Estonian ssr.

My grandparents told me that if you didnt do anything against the state, your life wasn't shit.
They had built themselves a nice house and a big sauna.
So they definitely had money to spend and live.

Schools were great. One man who works with my dad told me that he studied welding and got himself a great job. Trade schools were really good by his words.

When someone didn't work then they were called something like a "work hater" who leeches off the society. These kinds of people were either made to work or were put in camps or some shit. The system and the mindset was made so that everyone would work for the better future.

It doesn't make sense to me when ppl say that this old type of socialism doesn't work
This modern left can go fuck itself tho
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2131339
Ok, the first point is actually fucking stupid, communism and nationalism were each others biggest enemies since the inception of both.
>>
>>2131934
Or actually just let me correct that the point about feminism was bullshit too, because the ussr was remarkebly feminist.
>>
>>2131934
>communism and nationalism were each others biggest enemies since the inception of both.
True, however communists of that era also did not deny the cultural and national divides which is why national self-determination was a thing. Forcing people by removing their nation without any sort of easing in does nothing but antagonize ordinary people who are often set in their ways of life.
>>2131936
>point about feminism was bullshit too, because the ussr was remarkebly feminist.
The USSR considered womens rights as PART of the communist movement but did not go out of the way to support FEMINISM. This is distinct compared to Western Feminism that was begun largely by upper-class women and was about womens rights first and foremost, the proletariat and class was not even a concern. In fact some of the leaders of the Suffragettes traveled to Russia during the Revolution to DISSUADE RUSSIAN WOMEN from the revolution instead supporting them to fight for the White Guard, who were part of the old regime that had women without rights whatsoever, such as the Emmeline Pankhurst's Speech at the Petrograd Army and Naval Hall in 1917.
>>
>>2131168
>the same people who funded Al Qaeda and killed JFK said Commies eat more
okay retard
>>
>>2131772
What do you mean by "modern left"? Do you mean idpol libs and black bloc larpers?
>>
>>2131296
Holy shit dude, cinemas and education made me laugh. I mean it's clear as day they were just propaganda machines. Do you even live in ex-communist country?
>>
>>2132159
>okay retard
How does them funding anti-communist movements and assassinating presidents seeking peaceable relations with the USSR make them inaccurate? These CIA reports are SECRET, and were important in the assessment of the "soviet threat" so dismissing them without any actual counter-claim is childish. Moreover the assessments are similar to results of other independent researchers.
The average daily caloric consumption per capita of the soviet union in 1975 is usually estimated at 3,500 kcal. This calorie data comes from a book called Farm to Factory: A Reinterpretation of the Soviet Industrial Revolution. The author used the UN's methodology of calculating calorie availability, (which isn't necessarily the same thing as calorie consumption), from 1885 to 1989. He did his own calculations however and factored in the works of Wheatcroft and Jasny both of whom had done many analyses of the USSR’s economy. While one can argue that there were some health issues with this, such as obesity, (although back in the era people seemed far more active and probably burned through a lot more than a modern couch potato watching Netflix and playing video-games), that level of calorie production combined with Soviet price policy made it so that starving and hunger were eliminated in the USSR after WW-2 which is far more important an achievement. The only exception to this was the brief famine around 1947 around Moldova and Southwest Ukraine, which is to be expected considering that these were among the most heavily damaged regions during WW 2.
>>
>>2132266
>they were just propaganda machines.
Dozens of Western Classics were translated to Russian and other languages within the USSR, Mark Twain being just one of them. He is a good writer and his books are full of humor, which the Russians were really into, in fact USSR was arguably the most reading country in the word. Books translated in the USSR era included quite a diverse collection of authors like Bernard Shaw, H.G. Wells, Steinbeck, Lewis Carol, Robert Louise Stevenson, Alan Marshall, James Barry, James Cruise, Pamela Travers, Fenimore Cooper (strongly disliked by Mark Twain), Mayne Reid, Edgar Allan Poe, Arthur Conan Doyle, Alexander Dumas, Astrid Lingren, William Saroyan, Jules Verne, Walter Scott, and Jack London, among a multitude of others. That is omitting the authorless legends and books like 1000 and 1 Arabian Nights. That's SO MUCH PROPAGANDA. Or how about, Bulgakov and Sholokhov with their anti-communist books? Sholokhov was awarded the STALIN prize and Bulkgakov's works were defended by Stalin personally.
Achieved Full Literacy[6]; From a starting point of 38% for men and 12% for women they made a wholly literate nation.
School Enrollment raised by 460%[7]; Secondary education was a right, funded by the government as long as cumulative grades remained at least at a ‘B’ average (a '4' in the soviet grading system, on a scale of 1-5).[8]
Subsidized Early Childcare[9]; Fees for pre-school needs did not exceed 2–3% of family income. with 50% of urban and 33% of rural children attending, compared to 10% in the USA over-all.
[6] Mickiewicz, Ruth, Handbook of Soviet Social Science Dam New York: Free Press, 1973.
[7] Central Statistical Board of the USSR, The USSR in Figures for 1978, Moscow Statisika Publishers, 1978.
[8,9] George. Vic and Manning, Nick, Socialism, Social Welfare and the Soviet Union, London: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1980.
>>
>>2132266
>>2132273
Cont.
Propaganda outside of modern history classes was essentially non-existent so your statement is laughable. As for cinema, considering the amount of Soviet films I've seen your statements are laughable considering that even GEORGE LUCAS stated that unlike in the USA, as long as the films didn't directly attack socialism Soviet cinema could make whatever they liked.
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/when-father-modern-american-education-thought-soviet-schools-were-best-example
http://www.socialstudies.org/sites/default/files/publications/se/6502/650204.html
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/soviet-russia-had-a-better-record-of-training-women-in-stem-than-america-does-today-180948141/
https://stalinsocietygb.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/education-in-the-soviet-union/
>Do you even live in ex-communist
Yes prior to the 90s. This is irrelevant to the argument.
>>
>>2132159

“Soviet levels of consumption continue to be extremely low compared with those of Western countries. No firm evidence is available, however, which would indicate serious dissatisfaction of soviet consumers” (Pg 1, provisional Intelligence Report № 114, Indexes of Household Consumption In the USSR 1928-1955).
www .cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000380517.pdf (1928-55)

www .cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79-01093A000700060003-3.pdf(1948-53)

1983: www. cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000498133.pdf

The first source (add http): citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.507.8966&rep=rep1&type=pdf
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>what two topics can we combine to make the most homosexual thread imaginable?
>>
>>2131320
Imagine thinking that socialism is exclusive to Marx or Lenin's definition and isn't as broad a term as "nationalism" or "democracy". All sorts of people from the king of Cambodia to Hitler have considered their ideas socialist and don't believe in a stateless, classless, moneyless society. But yeah faggot anytime the government does stuff with the economy it instantly turns into 1984 on steroids. Also, as for Bernie:almost all socialists reject him with the exception of some radlibs. Just because he uses a term doesn't mean he doesn't just support absolute basic babby shit like government provided healthcare and college(which even motherfucking UKIP supports).
>>
>>2131328
Also nice 2016 thedonald memes faggot. I honestly thought that even the right evolved past this absolute boomer-tier garbage.
>>
>>2131168
>Oh you'd be surprised how much Japan loves sneaking in such pro-socialist stuff unironically.
Yeah but not YOUR socialism

>literal paragraphs of text in image
leftcantmeme
>>
File: td3s0v05utx21.jpg (54 KB, 960x887)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>2132658
>>2132659
Oof. You're so angry that you're now using homophobic slurs. Nice image for the so called "tolerant left". At least you agree Hitler was a leftist socialist. The truth is, you people will never be happy with the status quo. If you got all your proposals made into law, you would still be unhappy. Because you liberals are just a bunch of bored whiny millennial trust fund kids that do nothing but smoke pot and argue about who's the most oppressed. That's why Trump is president and will be for another term.
>>
>>2131168
Im a commie and stalin was definitely bourgeois
>>
File: cultural marxism.jpg (76 KB, 720x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2132921
>Yeah but not YOUR socialism
not this 'muh nazis were socialists' crap.
>leftcantmeme
>literal paragraphs
right can't read, nor does it apparently know what a paragraph is.
>using homophobic slurs.
faggot is a 4chan term its no different than using "autistic" here.
>At least you agree Hitler was a leftist socialist.
No. He never claimed to be leftist socialist and neither did the post. He claimed to be socialist, even when he was not and not only acted against socialism as a definition but also assassinated Strasser, one of the only nazis that could be remotely called 'socialist'.
>If you got all your proposals made into law, you would still be unhappy.
projection
>you liberals
we're not, see most of the posts here, liberals are anti-socialist, they're going in the gulag with the reactionaries.
>just a bunch of bored whiny millennial trust fund kids
Tell that to the million man march in India that was made up of workers. Tell that the bolsheviks and the Red Army, the majority of whom were workers and peasants, and only a few were petty-bourgiousie at best. This whole "Muh millenial kids" shit is the most ironic rubbish ever considering that people like those in Turning Point USA or TheDonald as literally fucking rich teenage kids with a boner for the right-wing.
>Muh socialism weight meme
HAHA SO ORIGINAL, See >>2131184
And https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP84B00274R000300150009-5.pdf
And https://pastebin.com/Zwuejk4A
You keep using insults but are more ignorant than the posts you're attacking.
> argue about who's the most oppressed.
Liberals look for idpol to rally behind, socialists have 1 oppressed people, THE PEOPLE, the WORKING CLASS. That's it. No "muh gays" or "Muh Women" because that's just a part of the working class struggle.
>Trump is president and will be for another term
He's president because 50% of the voters are so disillusioned with the system they don't want to vote for 2 wall-street puppets.
>>2132939
Ancoms out.
>>
>>2130916
Megumin is not a commie, she's an anarchist
>>
>>2132925
You're triple gay.
>>
File: 1557653723573.jpg (129 KB, 640x1140)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>
File: max5pnhlyaxy.png (1.07 MB, 1788x2112)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Remember: Friends are not friends without mutual aid.
>>
File: 1418155955324-0.png (1.5 MB, 870x1240)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
Kutsuzure Sensen is a cute.

>>2131881
>>2131884
Nice, Red Herring is one of my favourite AMV's.
If someone hasn't seen it yet, they should.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IQqPMsIfX4
>>
File: 0.png (682 KB, 900x900)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>2132947
Bitch she is a tankie, leave her alone you ancom monster.
>>
File: pioneer asuka.jpg (52 KB, 693x1000)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>2132952
Yeah there's a ton of Russian Evangelion stuff, it was very popular there
>>
>>2132947
Communism is a kind of anarchism with a very developed theory and an elaborate multi phase plan.
The run of the mill anarchist then is like cute younger sibling who gets head pats and gets up to antics sometimes needing intervention for their own good.
>>
>>2131168
>As opposed to capitalists who relate to dense psycho-paths like Youjo Senki?

Which is funny considering that the author himself is pretty far-left
>>
File: 1557737842326.png (587 KB, 604x675)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>2132955
>Communism is a kind of anarchism with a very developed theory and an elaborate multi phase plan.
>an elaborate multi phase plan.
>>
File: d91ol0y.png (334 KB, 552x877)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>2132925
>Cultural liberalism

Absolutely cancer
>>
File: 4c1.png (336 KB, 800x668)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>
File: U0AAK.jpg (159 KB, 850x1200)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>
File: NVA anime girl.jpg (180 KB, 736x1069)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>2132274
>as long as the films didn't directly attack socialism Soviet cinema could make whatever they liked.

I thought it was that they wouldn't be allowed to directly attack the soviet state?
>>
>>
File: ws36h.png (1.24 MB, 849x1200)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>
>>2131269
Didn't expect a leftypol faggot here. I'll take my experience if pol prlpaganda and tell you to fuck of.
>>
File: Monika.jpg (485 KB, 1448x2047)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>
File: 1475130223_n5jho-t5Gzo.jpg (702 KB, 2560x1707)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
Close enough.
Also, check out "Everlasting Summer", it's free
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2132972
>I'll take my experience if pol prlpaganda and tell you to fuck of.
When you "lern" to spell properly come back and learn the facts.
>>2132969
Films like A Dog's Hearth and Quiet Flows the Don are hardly pro-soviet. But they were directed, filmed and approved by the SOVIET STATE. George Lucas states the soviet state, but frankly even that wasn't the issue so much as outright anti-socialism.
>>
>>2132976
Since "Soviet" is synonymous to "council" or similar organizations, wouldn't "Doki Doki Literature Soviet" be more fitting?
>>
>>2133000
You know, I never thought about it that way, interesting
>>
>>2133001
What puyo is this?
>>
>>2132925
Yeah, funny thing about le starvation maymay...
>>
>>2133052
how come America has a large obesity problem compared to europe, when western europeans eat more calories a day?
>>
>>2133244
Not a burger but from my understanding its because American food is completely shitty, there's hardly any nutrient value in most of the stuff they eat. Well, that and they work so fucking much that they don't have time remaining to exercise in addition to being constantly stressed out of their minds [spoiler]in addition to a bunch of other mental ailments[/spoiler] which is known to contribute to weight gains due to hormone imbalance and consumption of comfort food.
>>
>>2131216
>bernie is a commie
so, this is murican education at work, huh? in any other country bernie would be considered a soc-dem/center-left type of person. only dumb americans think he is a commie.
>>
>>2131273
did you just assume serbia was under soviet rule??? are you fucking retarded jesus christ?
>>
>>2131328
2016 was 3 years ago you dumb redditor. go back to r/thedonald inbred faggot
>>
The fall of the Soviet Union was entirely the fault of (((Trotsky))). Stalin was the most powerful man to ever grace this Earth and he didnt succumb to (((their))) agenda and (((they))) couldnt bare the thought. Lies were spread and the truth hidden.
Look at the corporate Jew-ruled nations we have now especially in the West.
>>
>>2133326
No dumbass, they were referring to 'Soviet Rule' as in after the USSR and it's influence has dissolved.
>>
>>
>>2133524
even then it's fucking retarded, as the soviets didn't have an influence over serbia/yugoslavia since 1948.
>>
>>2133739
>the soviets didn't have an influence over serbia/yugoslavia since 1948.
They did have some influence, considering that the Warsaw Pact bordered Yugoslavia, and people regularly traveled from Yugoslavia to the Warsaw Pact/USSR and vice versa. Just like China after the 1960s, they were part of the Socialist Bloc with the USSR, even when the USSR, China and Yugoslavia were not directly related. Stop being a rad-lib and nitpicking, you're deflecting from the original post's point.
>>
>>2133741
i come from the said former country, so i think i know a bit more about my country's history than you who spent 2-3 years here. i'm not a rad-lib. also, stop moving the goalpost. it went from 'soviet rule' to 'some influence'.
>>
>>2133798
>stop moving the goalpost. it went from 'soviet rule' to 'some influence'.
No it never did. Read carefully
>Even an outlier like Serbia (lived there for 2-3 years), which ran itself into borrowers debt and stagnated after NATO brought the pain and embargoed the country, looks very run down and essentially dirty, and this is after Soviet rule.
nowhere is Soviet rule of SERBIA implied
>>
>>2133845
>no it never did, read carefully
you LITERALLY moved the goalpost from 'soviet rule' implying heavy influence to 'some influence'. and even if you failed to properly structure your sentence as to NOT imply direct soviet rule, still, the influence of the soviets was minimal after 1948 and the great schism between tito and stalin. old yugoslavia was not a communist country through and through. it was a weird hybrid of a socialist market economy, unlike the ussr and countries of the warsaw pact which were far more on the authoritarian side, especially with economy.
>>
>>2131364
are americans the only nation on earth who don't understand the difference between socialism and liberalism? especially in the economical sense? any 'far left' american politician is nothing more than a regular soc-dem in europe (bernie), or a centre-right type (democratic party)
>>
>>2133898
>you LITERALLY moved the goalpost from 'soviet rule' implying heavy influence to 'some influence'
No, no I didn't
>old yugoslavia was not a communist country through and through.
Neither was the USSR, you do realize that when people call the USSR communist, they meant in terms of ideology... anyone with half a brain-cell knows that they were practicing socialism. I know plenty about the Great Schism, that still doesn't disprove what I say, and your inability to read into a sentence does not mean I structured properly or that I moved goal-posts, what are you even trying to prove here?
>>
>>2133000
No you faggot, in english Soviet is a word for some relation to 1917-1991 Russia
>>
>>2133244
The way refined simple sugar is metabolized in the liver causes it to be stored as visceral fat. While calories are similar Americans eat significantly more refined simple sugars compared to Eroupeans who eat more grain and oils
>>
>>2134165
We fight for you!
We fight for all workers and oppressed
All you have to lose is your chains
>>
cute thread
>>
cringe
>>
>>2132925
>hitler was a leftist socialist
Uhh no. I just said that he called himself a socialist and that the term is very loose. I wasn't implying that he was a socialist in any sense.
>never be happy with the status quo even when your shit is put into law
Well maybe that's because our shit isn't put into law. Bernie has never advocated for anything outside of the government intervening in the economy. He has never advocated for worker control of the economy or the abolition of private property or even nationalization. Some of the policies he supports were actually first implemented to stop the spread of socialism. The only thing we have in common with him is a word. Though at least you're admitting that most actual socialists don't support Bernie
>homophobic slur
Where did I express hatred of gays in that post? The term "faggot" has been so dilluted over the years here that you had to give me crocodile tears to serve yout already shaky argument. Go back to Facebook MAGA Mary.
>>
File: 71462528_p0.jpg (1.31 MB, 2000x1500)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
You all are not even trying
>>
File: 70448547_p0.jpg (947 KB, 1500x867)
947 KB
947 KB JPG
>>
>>2128414
Damn the topic is misleading, I don't see any anorexic starving waifus here.
>>
>>2134841
>H-hey mom! I posted the same dead meme again!
HAHA SO ORIGINAL, See >>2131184
And https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP84B00274R000300150009-5.pdf
And https://pastebin.com/Zwuejk4A
>>
>>2134881
Fuck off, I can make a joke regardless of it being statistically incorrect. If you wanna promote your autism ideology, goto an actual protest rather then being a slacktivist.
>>
>>2134926
>Fuck off, I can make a joke regardless of it being statistically incorrect.
That joke has been said at least 3 times already in this thread in various forms and has been said on 4chan repeatedly for YEARS. It's stale and wasn't that funny to begin with.
>If you wanna promote your autism ideology
Oh go suck on a sock you unoriginal twat.
>>
>>2134945
>comedy isn't subjective if it goes against my beliefs, it's bad.
Welcome to the internet. Also ,go back to /pol/, this is /w/ fuck off.
>>
File: D77U0oUXoAAUv7m.png (757 KB, 1200x626)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
Chinese communist girls from King Avatar
>>
>>2134951
>>comedy isn't subjective if it goes against my beliefs, it's bad.
Has nothing to do with ideology. It's not funny at all. That isn't what comedy is even you 'freeze peach" dipshit, your 'joke' was an attempt at humor, which it fails at because the subject is neither humorous nor jarring enough to elicit a reaction similar to what humor causes I.E. amusement. Just accept that it was poor taste and move one.
>go back to /pol/
You first, you stale-meme spouting twit.

>>2134953
>King Avatar
>Communists
That's confusing, never seen the anime, so anyone mind explaining the context of that?
>>
>>2134955
Again you don't find it funny because you're a unironic commie shillposter. Of course from your perspective, it would seem 'humorous or jarring' since you're serious on being a commiefag. Also Saying something is poor taste would imply that you have the wisdom of what is good or bad, so fuck off mister comedic judge to /pol/ were ideology shills like you belong. If you wanna make commie waifu threads, that's fine but if you're actually gonna shill, note that this is an imageboard site and that time wasted could be spent on doing activism that could be seen more useful. (I'll doubt you would do any, so I would assume that slacktivism is probably the best you can actually do.)
>>
File: 2536265.png (1.02 MB, 1920x1080)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>Nazi Waifu thread is made.
>Has little to no discussion
>Deleted in a week
>Commie Waifu thread is made
>Bitching and politics all around
>Memes, charts and pepes
>Still up months later
I wish mods were fucking consistent.
All of you need to stop bitching and shilling your ideology. This isn't /pol/, we're here to post wallpapers not discuss politics.
Shut up and post commie propaganda
>>2134955
Not him and I haven't seen the show, but pretty sure he's just posting it because King's Avatar is a Chinese show.
>>
File: soviet space crabgirl.png (1.03 MB, 1024x1024)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>2134958
>Again you don't find it funny because you're a unironic commie shillposter.
Not liking stupid jokes about starvation, regardless of ideology is what normal human beings are like.
> from your perspective, it would seem 'humorous or jarring'
It's not, that was the point you idiot.
>Saying something is poor taste would imply that you have the wisdom of what is good or bad
Yes, yes I do. Charlie Chaplin's slapstick is comedy. George Carlin's over-the top satire is comedy, a stale rewording of a literal propaganda piece is not comedy. Finding the concept of starvation amusing is not comedy.
>fuck off /pol/
YOU FIRST :)
>If you wanna make commie waifu threads
LOL, implying that 1 anon and only 1 anon is interested in making a commies waifu thread
Also I'm sorry but weren't YOU derailing first by posting your stale meme rather than a wallpaper?
>that time wasted could be spent on doing activism
It takes all of 5 minutes to reply to your sorry ass. Most people born in the 90s or earlier learn to type fast on a keyboard. Now I wonder what activism can be done in 5 minutes... oh I know informing people that a shitty stale meme is inaccurate and shitty!
>I'll doubt you would do any
While I'm not out there marching with Occupy Wall Street I've done my share of activism for social improvement, among which includes lectures, presentations, helping clean up environmental problems such as litter and invasive species Etc. etc., but please do continue to make assumptions that I don't do anything.
Seriously just stop, you're only embarrassing yourself further
>>2134994
>pretty sure he's just posting it because King's Avatar is a Chinese show.
Ah, thank you for the clarification.
>>
>>2134994
>All of you need to stop bitching and shilling your ideology
honestly that only started when 'geniuses' decided to post *le funny maymays* about communism baiting other anons. this goes from simple responses of "no, starvation meme is untrue" to blowing into full sourced arguments and rants.
>>
>>2132273
love ya. Had to say it.
>>
>>2131184
Wew lad. pre-civil war school enrollment rates were only achieved again in 1925. Education was also private until 1950
>>
File: mig-21 vietnam.jpg (127 KB, 803x669)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>2135466
>pre-civil war school enrollment rates
Pre-civil war enrollment rates for which country? Because for the USSR that's probably because most people were busy trying to reconstruct the economy and were thus only able to go to things like Lik-Bez or Night School that wasn't counted as enrollment but provided education.
>Education private until 1950
Again for what country? In the USA Public schools existed since the 19th century and the USSR was against privatization, with public education being a right for people from the beginning.
>>
>>2132925
>Oof. You're so angry that you're now using homophobic slurs.
Holy fucking newfag. Faggot has been a catch-all pejorative part of imageboard lexicon since forever.
You need to go back.
>>
>>2132946
The USSR didn't even practice cultural marxism, that stupid picture makes no sense. You don't even know anything about your own meme countries.
>>
>>2131168
>if you live anywhere else, be it Russia, France, Germany, India etc. you'll see otherwise.
You people are so full of shit, I was born and raised in Germany. Our commies are an exact replica of American ones, they are even worse in many ways. Most of them don't even vote for Communist parties, they just vote Left or Green to get free money. Any random German far-leftist party is under the watch of Bundes Verfassungsschutz, not any different from how it is in the US. I've never met a smart communist outside of the internet and probably never will, because they barely exist.

>As opposed to capitalists who relate to dense psycho-paths like Youjo Senki?
Since when did Tanya appeal to capitalists? That's new to me. Apart from that, Tanya is actually intelligent. You're just insulting youself by relating to idiots.

>Oh you'd be surprised how much Japan loves sneaking in such pro-socialist stuff unironically.
Wouldn't surprise me, since the industry is full hikis and people who relate to neets. Even then, I'd like to see some examples.
>>
Why did millions of people try to escape from East Germany, if communism was so great? The GDR started as a soviet satellite state and adopted it's system.
>>
>>2135552
>The USSR didn't even practice cultural marxism
That's the joke you retard,cultural marxism is the meme idea that the USSR infiltrated Western academia to push "cultural marxist ideas".
>>2135553
>I was born and raised in Germany. Our commies are an exact replica of American ones
Did you live in the DDR? Do you actually know what a communist is and what a liberal is?
>Most of them don't even vote for Communist parties, they just vote Left or Green to get free money.
You're describing liberals. Calling themselves communists doesn't make them so.
>Any random German far-leftist party is under the watch of Bundes Verfassungsschutz, not any different from how it is in the US.
The same goes around the world.
>when did Tanya appeal to capitalists?
Tanya was adored by /pol/ &right-wingers, there's a famous thread on /a/ where right wing weebs blew up when it was revealed the author was communist and the anime was a mockery of capitalism and its disregard for human life. Tanya is a psycho. An analytical one, but her understanding of the world is set and this makes her continue to make the same mistakes repeatedly with 'god'.
>You're just insulting youself by relating to idiots.
1) Not an idiot actually. Being silly and an idiot aren't the same.
2) LOL at assuming the association with a fictional character isn't for the memes
3) There are plenty of anime leftists to relate to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-0enEa0S3I
>the industry is full hikis and people who relate to neets.
Oh wow the tired "muh mangakas are all hikki/neets" argument.
Examples? Sure
- Almost any Miyazaki film
- Tiger & Bunny
- Outbreak Company
- Most Gundams
- Jin Roh
Etc.
>>2135555
See https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1153037
The DDR had plenty of people trying to get in as there were to get out and was factually better to live in than current Germany in many aspects... which makes the high support by ex-DDR citizens all the more logical.
>>
>>2135555
See this video by BadMouse. Inb4 "muh biased commie" he's generally critical of the USSR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otMtz4w94Qs
>>
>>2135008
>lying on the internet
how do i know that you're lying? not a single person who's even remotely successful would spend their time arguing with anons on a taiwanese knitting support forum
>>
>>2135618
>not a single person who's even remotely successful would spend their time arguing with anons
You're clutching at straws now with a lame "ur a loser!" response. Stay salty, slanderer.

PS
Nice diversion of argument
>>
>Thought it was going to be a silly meme thread but it's an actual commie propaganda thread where they type paragraphs of text trying to convince you
>Thought it was just going to be for fun but it's actually just a less organic attempt at rehashing /pol/'s "anime girl with MAGA hat" thing during the election
This is why people don't like you guys. Please stay in leftypol.
>>
>>2135852
>just a less organic attempt at rehashing /pol/'s "anime girl with MAGA hat" thing
Excuse me? /pol/ literally just takes random anime girls and sticks a literal MAGA hat on them or some nazi symbols. The posts here have been far better.
>why people don't like you
Meme threads are a waste of time when its literally the same "muh starvation" meme again and again and again. That was the only meme given and its been repeated 4 times in this thread FOUR FUCKING TIMES. How unoriginal are you people?
> an actual commie propaganda thread where they type paragraphs of text trying to convince you
The paragraphs are because whenever a short reply is given such as in the form of a short infograph, people whine about PROOFS. And Proofs require explanation and sources.

TL;DR: Nigga you made a fucking bait thread and now you're bitching because your unoriginal rehashed memes got BTFO by actual good pics and actual arguments. Stop whining.
>>
File: 69d.png (3.54 MB, 1409x949)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB PNG
>>2135628
>>2135873
nigger, both you and /pol/ fuck right off with your bullshit. post cute commie girls and shut the fuck up

>inb4 'both sides xdddd'
big funny, fuck off.
>>
>>2135906
>post cute commie girls and shut the fuck up
Bitch do you not see the image of the flanker mecha-musume? Also YOU'RE the one going "both sides" m8.
>>
>>2135920
good, continue posting pics and shut your fucking mouth
and nigger, i KNOW what i posted about both sides. it was clearly a jab at you fucking niggers because you always resort to 'hurr both sides' when someone calls out both your and /pol/'s bullshit.
>>
Why do actual commies have to suck the fun out of everything
>>
File: su-33.jpg (344 KB, 1300x764)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>2135955
>Why do actual commies have to suck the fun out of everything
Actual commies are the only ones who posted anything other than R/The_donald memes and shitty jokes. If stupid /pol/yps didn;t think they were smart by posting "muh starvation memes" commies probably wouldn't post anything in response.
>>2135952
>you always resort to 'hurr both sides'
I think you are mistaken but eh, whatever.

Anyway here's another pic.
>>
>>2128414
Идитe нa хyй
>>
File: 1525729048420.png (307 KB, 480x661)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>
>>2135987
Bы пepвыми мoжeтe ити.
>>
>>2135977
>Actual commies are the only ones who posted anything other than R/The_donald memes and shitty jokes. If stupid /pol/yps didn;t think they were smart by posting "muh starvation memes" commies probably wouldn't post anything in response.
I'd rather none of you fucking post. We aren't a politics board. Just ignore them.
>>
File: 1551160734872.jpg (239 KB, 971x1500)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>
File: 1535964993106.jpg (62 KB, 1035x772)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>
File: 1536498542167.png (316 KB, 705x1024)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (129 KB, 662x1024)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>2130594
communism doesn't work because there is no incentive to work and therefore nothing gets done. communism is in fact just state capitalism, because you need a state to enforce the ban on business. If you wanted to create a classless society where there was no authority, the result would be anarcho capitalism.
>>
File: anarchy for rich.jpg (105 KB, 600x756)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>2137021
Hot take. I can't tell if you're serious or not but here's a reply

>incentive to work
>Muh state
Incentives exist past monetary gain. Society must pass the obsession with material incentives provided by capitalist indoctrination throughout our entire lives. In communist society, the general welfare of the state (comprised of the proletariat) is top priority. People don't struggle to survive and succeed their birth-given socio-economic status so much because no-one is more or less advanced than you in any meaningful way. Work is distributed to the strong, able, and appropriate, and incentive to discover and invent is to leave a mark on mankind and to improve society as a whole, as wealth is not a given option for this mark, because it isn't needed. It persuades the individual to seek scholastic advancement by removing the Capitalist-added incentive to simply gain money and buy things and act ostentatiously to gain fame/recognition. The idea is to pass the predatory phase of society and establish a more peaceful, academically-oriented society that champions general welfare and scientific/mathematic advancement as opposed to championing income inequality and profit. A state simply means this can be given more complexity and structure without fear of collapse.
>State capitalism
Nope
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-state-socialism-and-state-capitalism
>anarcho-capitalism
>stateless
Capitalism inherently requires a state or a state-like apparatus to enforce private property and other rubbish. Anarchism will result in neo-feudalism or some other state. And if people can "voluntarily" choose whatever defender of property rights they want, like private courts, then how do conflicts get resolved? Someone commits a NAP violation? Too bad, they refuse to be bound by the private court you pick!
>need a state to enforce ban on business.
Dictatorship of proletariat exists to suppress and eliminate class division.
>>
File: 1gs.png (2.83 MB, 1600x1200)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB PNG
>>2137040
also since I don't want the mods to complain here's some actual anime wallpapers as related to OP.
>>
File: 1gs.png (580 KB, 800x600)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>
File: 1ga.png (776 KB, 900x744)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
>>
>>2128414
Thread still going strong, comrades?
>>
>>2137059
There was a lull for a bit but it seems to be coming back again
>>
>>2137062
Very nice to see some leftist theory among threads like this. Makes me think this place is warming up to something, good sources for my favorites tab as well ;)
>>
Old post but anyway, a polite sage doesn't hurt.

>>2133244
Like >>2133245 said, the biggest factor is most likely empty calories. Your body should give you a hankering for specific foods so long as a nutrient is in demand, regardless of how much you have already been eating. Biological system have a near-universal tendency to err on the side of excess, simply because energy and nutrients are a scarce resource in nature.

>>2134157 mentions another good point. In a metaphorical way, food processing usually involves applying more external energy to foodstuffs with physical laboring, chemistry or whatever, so that the result is more concentrated energy in the relatively rare form of human-digestible material. The rule of thumb is that fresh produce has lower calorie-density and more nutrients than most anything into which they can be made. A century ago, non-predisposed people could get much fatter before diabetes set in than they do now.

Another factor is expenditure. This is particularly true in the former Soviet States, as cold weather increases the baseline calorie amount needed simply to keep body temperature. And, let's face it, Americans don't even know you can do laborious tasks like washing clothes by hand, and hop into their cars for any trip longer than going to the bathroom. There's a point where automating too much of the daily chores can end up backfiring.
>>
communism is for literal faggots



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.