[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bots.jpg (23 KB, 294x171)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
I'll start:

>2D arcade fighter
>Involved robots and monsters or something
>One character looked like Godzilla
>Another looked like some kind of robot gorilla
>Bonus stage where you're in like a sumo match on a giant rock tower
>Must push other player over the cliff to win
>Graphics like pic related

Played it in a local arcade back in 1997 or so
>>
>>5503117
Probably King of Monsters on the Neogeo, but I personally never played it so haven't got a clue.
>>
>>5503117
is it this?
https://youtu.be/bQ9iCjncR8I
really great unknown 2d fighter
>>
>>5503117
Maybe primal rage? It definitey has godzilla lookin guys and gorillas
>>
>>5503117
I've only seen gameplay footage of the first game, but what you're describing sounds like a mashup of King of the Monsters and King of the Monsters 2. The second game has a robot gorilla as one of the main characters, both have a Godzilla like character, and the first game is like a fighting/wrestling game. Not sure about the bonus round, but again, I've never actually played the first game.
>>
>>5503117
Pretty sure it's the second King of Monsters game on Neo Geo
>>
>>5504381
This.
>>
Point and click adventure game where you start by being locked in your bedroom by your older brother. You then fashion a rope out of bedsheets to climb out of the window.

That's it, that's all I remember. I've been trying to work out what this game is for years. Does anyone know at all?
>>
>Megadrive game
>Side-scrolling beat em up
>Protagonist was a buff dude
>It was kind of slow paced
>It wasn't highly rated when it released

It was called something like forbidden planet (it's not forgotten worlds I already know that one) I played it a lot as a kid but I can never find it since.
>>
>>5504437
Holy shit, after all this time I found it, it was called Last Battle.
>>
>>5504423
Flight of the Amazon Queen?
>>
>>5504474
That's Hokuto no Ken.
>>
>>5504274
>>5504381
>>5504408

Fuck yeah! Thanks everyone. Nice to see a longplay of a game I haven't played since I was a little kid
>>
>>5503117

https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/
>>
>>5504260
>Maybe primal rage? It definitey has godzilla lookin guys and gorillas
fucking dumb zoomer
>>
vertical shooter, played it on pc long time ago, it was first on land then on later levels it would go to space.

There were 3 distinct power ups sorted by color, and they would level up as long as you pick same color. I think they were red, blue and dont remember the other one

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.