[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: segarallyplus.jpg (26 KB, 300x300)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I was looking up Saturn racing games and found a few that used the NiGHTS 3D controller. Does anyone here know if any of the games used the analog triggers for a fuller range of accelerating and braking?
>>
File: Saturn_MK-80304_box.jpg (1.41 MB, 1314x1504)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>5438825
>I was looking up Saturn racing games and found a few that used the NiGHTS 3D controller. Does anyone here know if any of the games used the analog triggers for a fuller range of accelerating and braking?

Off the top of my head... the Saturn 3D pad has a mode that is compatible with the Sega Saturn racing wheel that retroactively makes almost any racing game that supported the racing wheel compatible with the 3D pad. But the Racing wheel does not have analogue gas or breaking throttles, so these games only get analogue steering with the 3D pad. There are a few exceptions, but I am pretty sure that 98% of the games compatible with the racing wheel work with the 3D pad.

But as for games that support the analogue triggers, I know Daytona CCE does, and there are certain versions of Sega Rally Championship that do. Also Sega Touring Car as well. And I think... maybe Wipeout does?
>>
>>5438853

OutRun and PowerDrift from the Sega AGES collection also support the analogue triggers.
>>
>>5438853
Just tried Wipeout XL, only the analog stick works, the triggers are still only digital.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.