[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1496445980014.png (686 KB, 800x600)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
YEAH! I WON!
I WON!
>>
IN NACHU FO MAZEE, WERMO!
>>
>>5364391
Why does he podrace if he hates sand so much
>>
>>5364406
kek

>>5364391
i fucking loved this, had it on pc id never seen anything that (atleast appeared to be) so fast
>>
I just unpacked my dreamcast and was thinking about playing this. I've had it for years and haven't really had a chance to explore it. Any tips for a beginner?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>5364406
The first big red flag that this kid was a complete psychopath is that Grabvine Gateway is his favorite track.

>>5364439
Always go for winner takes all, and invest all your early winnings into as many pit droids as possible. Then buy high end but beat up stuff from the junkyard and go through the races unscathed, and they'll be in perfect condition for the next one.
>>
>>5364442
Thanks! I'll give that a shot
>>
>>5364439
winner takes all always
use anakin or ebe endocott at first, then go with bullseye navior after you unlock him
buy all the pitdroids first
prioritize accel, turning and cooling over the other stats, in fact, just upgrade those so the droids keep those parts always at max energy
learn to slide and don't spam boosts all the time
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>5364406
I don't think Episode 1 Anakin hates sand. By the time of 2 or 3 he hates it because it reminds him of his shitty impoverished childhood. George Lucas is a genius BTW
>>
>>5364463
Thank you as well! I'll keep all of that in mind
>>
Why did this game take so goddamn long to get to GoG/Steam while most of the other Star Wars games where on there for years?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (29 KB, 360x337)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>5364470
Phantom Menace is one of the secretly best movies ever. Turning a being of pure goodness and light into the evilest motherfucker in the galaxy takes a lot of careful planning!
>>
>>5364397
CHUBA
>>
>>5364406
He hates sand so much that putting his face in jet wash is a better alternative.
>>
>>5364442
>Grabvine Gateway is his favorite track.
That's not what "track foavorite" means.
>>
Why did you keep playing as Anakin? Even I did it.
>>
File: mzt2c4dyrjvy.png (237 KB, 306x375)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>Jobs super hard in the movie
>One of the best racers in the game
>Unlocked on one of the hardest courses
>One of only four to be playable in the arcade version

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>5366432
He also became Sebulba's rival after the years passed by
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Seriously, fuck this bullshit level.
>>
>>5364632
it was a pain in the ass to get it working on new systems and it still had some bugs with the fanmade fixes (like savedata reset or graphical issues).
Also because unga bunga prequels bad
>>
Wan Sandage is very based
>>
>>5368295
Try to stay on the top level, because it's a shorter route than the bottom. Use the breaks, tap the acceleration, save your boost for that large flat area where you can take the shortcut.

Upgrade your pod.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.