[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images.jpg (21 KB, 225x225)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
He cute
>>
>>5200834
Poverty platformer thread?
>>
There is no Dana, only Zuul.
>>
File: zooltrack1.png (1.4 MB, 1287x651)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Was it really just an asspull?
>>
Is it really true Ninjabread Man was going to be a Zool game initially?
>>
>>5204069
Yes.

I'm not sure where this recent hate for Zool is coming from, really. His games were just generic and forgettable, not awful.
>>
>>5204218
It's made by Europeans and Americans have really over the top chauvinism that make they think their shit is the only one that doesn't stink.
>>
>>5204218
Also I think most people's exposure to the series was SNES Zool and that was the worst version of the game that changed the music, made you jump while holding L to spin and changed the level designs to even more disorienting mazes.
>>
>>5200834
Is he a goblin, or an ant, or something else?

>>5203707
I want to know; Did someone try to sample Minus 1 Data Track into their music?
>>
>>5204874
Is he a goblin, or an ant, or something else?
he's a ninja from the Nth dimension
>>
>>5204896
Ninja is not a race
>>
>>5204918
In the Nth dimension it is.
>>
>>5200834
BTW he is a chupachups (lollipop) mascot if you haven't heard before
>>
>>5204218
I have only played Sega Zool and I had a lot of fun with it, especially the movement. But there's a level pretty early on that doesn't provide enough collectibles for you to gather to progress to the next area. So you have to hope enemies drop enough collectibles for you to progress, but the chances of them dropping are pretty low. Timing out on that level repeatedly without ever progressing is pretty easy to do. Kind of ruined it for me.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.