[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: seasad.jpg (168 KB, 1280x853)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>release day
>lots of varying info about the game to make it seem super good or super bad
>need to wait a few days to get the real facts, at least one or two things are mythologized as being true when it isn't
>gets comparable sales figures to LGPE because that's where the trends have been going and SWSH has as much controversy as LGPE did
>lots of threads making fun of people for criticizing the game as sales go up only to start panicking as they inevitably slow down and stop near LGPE's initial sales numbers
>ends up being passable with some high points, but nothing really blowing expectations out of the water beyond console pokemon
>once all the release hype and drama has gone down, lots of threads about people being not being sure how to feel about the above
>>
MOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE BUY ME POKEMON SOUORD AND SHELD PLESE PLESE PLESE PLESE PLESE PLESE

okay timmy wait for ur birthday ok

WOWWWWWWWWWWW MOMMYYYYYYYY TANK U SO MUCH FOR BUYING IT FOR MIIIIIIIIII IM GONNA BE THE VERY BEST AND CATCH A PIKACHU AND HE IS GONA BECOME MY BEST FRIEND ILL BE JUST LIKE ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best game ever ill root alot for a sequel

You were like this before, and little Timmy is gonna be like this now. It's just facts, my friend. The kids don't know that it's gonna be garbage and they'll play it anyways. And then they'll feel super powerful because they can actually beat the game pretty easily and everyone can be a Pokemon Master.
>>
>>39364285
After 2 weeks everyone here will shit on it and claim how they won't be fooled again.
>>
>>39364285
>Stating the obvious and trying to be deep with a picture of someone reflecting by the sea
No shit Sherlock
>>
>>39364285
>ends up being passable with some high points
>>
oh wow holy shit 4chan is all talk who knew
>>
File: 1554056634018.png (551 KB, 640x480)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>39364285
>ends up being passable with some high points
>>
>>39364285
I think it might sell a bit more then LGPE but overall when the dust has cleared it would age pretty badly and no one is going to praise it as a must buy months after release.
>>
>>39364285
Undercover shills are the worst
>>
>>39366264
>no one is going to praise it as a must buy months after release
so how all games after bw2 have gone. Nothing will change with this one
>>
whatever anons any money saved is money spendable on something deserving and which will create happiness.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.