[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Not only are they culling half the pokemon, you now have to pay extra to fill the Galar pokedex
>>
>>38929779
please be fucking around, OP
>>
>>38929815
Nope. Online play requires the switch subscription. If you buy both versions you're still going to need to pay for home to transfer them between. Only way to fill your dex for free is to have a friend or a second switch with the exclusives so you can trade locally (if that's still a thing). Or injecting.
>>
>>38929815
Everyone knew this from the start. Online connectivity is going to be required to trade with players with the other version, unless you are physically in the same room with them.
>>
>>38929907
There are other games on the system that do not require paid subscription to access online content. Fortnite, for example
>>
>>38929939
F2P games always have free online and that's fucking it. It's been this way since this entire horseshit started, use your fucking brain man. Fucking Mario Maker 2 requires you to pay.
>>
>>38930001
I am using my brain and I am enlightening people who convinced themselves it would be otherwise. Please calm down anon, it is going to be okay we will get through this together. I am here for you.
>>
>>38930001
so Pokemon, whose core starting philosophy was trading and connecting, should shill online subscriptions for less data being used than Fortnite?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.