[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>series slips out of gamefreaks hands once andbetter than anything they ever made
>>
>>38929263
>ywn have a shadow lugia in a mainline pokemon game
Damn, I really wish they'd bring it over.
>>
>>38929263
>Genius Sonority
They made these two games with the limitations of the Gamecube, can you image what they could have done with the modern resources
>>
File: 19073883_p0.jpg (366 KB, 800x746)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>38929263
It sucks that the devs who made these have been relegated to making absolute trash. What's even worse is now that Gamefreak is making console Pokemon games we'll never get another opportunity for someone else to come along and make something like this.
>>
>>38929263
Those games, despite having a super limited pokedex, have the entire Nationaldex implemented.
>>
>>38929463
Pokemon Shuffle :^)
>>
>>38929263
>Pokemon series will never have again a badass Ost like them
Hold me anons
>>
>>38929282
I do have mine in Leaf Green, although I know you meant having it with shadow colors and moves
Good thing we have some good shadow lugia lewds
>>
File: GXXE01-15.png (1.73 MB, 1184x944)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>38929549
>bad ass Ost
And bad ass protagonists
WES is like an action here in the manga, Michael is the fucking Chris redfield of pokemon, he moves massive stone blocks like nothing over lava
>>
>>38929502
>Pokemon Shuffle
You know they'd blow GameFreak out of the water if they made a similar game to OP's pic if they were made to do so and instead of Shuffle at the time
>>
>>38929263
>Make 2 games in 2 years
>They do more with the setting than Gamefreak has done in over twenty years with ~10 mainline games
How did they do it?
>>
>>38930229
>How did they do it?
Passion
>>
>XD
>>
>>38929971
Tsukasa Tawada is a fucking legend and more people need to know how crazy of a composer he is
>>
>>38930470
Yeah honestly as fsr as pokemon OST's go the this is probably the best only contenders are the mystery dungeon games. The mainline games are iconic but as good gen 4 was the peak

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.