[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_1534.jpg (42 KB, 500x500)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>Official Pokémon twitter hasn't tweeted since yesterday
>Ohmori hasn't tweeted since yesterday
>Masuda hasn't tweeted since yesterday
>Not even so much as a fanart reply

Apologistfags and buyanywayfags can shitpost all they want. The dislikes, the @s, #bringbacknationaldex, and #互換切りare adding up

It's working. They'll make a statement whether they like it or not.
>>
Good. Complaining is the one thing consumers can do when they're unhappy.
We'll see if they try to ignore it until the anger blows over though.
>>
no they won't lmao, i'm not sure anyone at game freak even knows how to patch content into games
>>
imagine being Yamper or Impidimp during all this
your grand debut completely shit on
>>
They will just quietly release the game. Just include all the Kanto pokemon and people wont care as much
>>
>>38929062
Day 2 of Nintendo Treehouse is going live today too! Let us see if they will give any quick word about how they will respond to this situation.
>>
Reposting this all day for the autist tranny shitposters to seethe over. Keep defending them faggots.
>>
i dont get it OP, the way you phrase it makes it sound like a bad thing.
if anything, its a good thing that they notice the backlash
>>
>>38929062
how many tweets does #互換切り have? Wasn't it a fuckton more than the English one?
>>
Best they can do is add a patch in later for the national dex and even then it'd take resources away from other projects

I'm not defending GF in any way, but understand that from a business perspective, this is a tough decision for them to make and they can't just rush a national dex or delay the game.
>>
also reminder to you all that if you have a Twitter, to of Joe's or Serebii's tweets to always reply with some response and include the hashtag. It's sure to get likes and retweets which improves traction overall. The more numbers the better.
>>
>>38929170
21.3 million last time I checked.
>>
>>38929104
Most people(myself included) seem to like them. They're not amazing, but they're neat. But yeah, they've been completely overshadowed.
>>
>>38929283
I think there's some translation confusion on whether it's actually 21.3 million or more like 21k. I don't know myself.
>>
>>38929062
They'll damage control the situation saying that all pokemon will be transfearable in the future, but not on the game's release
>>
>>38929145
Oh it's bad. Bad for GF and Nintendo. Anything that's good for consumers that devs won't give them is bad for the dev. >>38929244
This and a reminder that Joe is upset too. It's like /vp/ and him are on the same page for the first time ever.
>>
>>38929104
I like them, but they might end up tainted in my mind from this.
Maybe not Impidimp, it looks like the kind of bastard that would enjoy a bit of this discourse.
>>
>>38929062
Sorry sweetie, you don't exist anymore.
>>
File: IMG_1538.jpg (36 KB, 803x665)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>38929840
Shit u rite

Here
>>
>>38929062
This is what happened after the Diablo fiasco at last years blizzcon. The official twitter went quiet and so did the developers for an entire week. They KNOW they fucked up.
>>
File: IMG_1540.png (205 KB, 1000x563)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>38930054
"Don't you guys have phones?"
>>
>>38929369
Its 21k you stupid fuck
>>
>w-we're making a difference!
How go I bring myself to care as fervently as some of you autists?
>>
>>38929104
I still like Yamper. Impadimp is horrid though. I'm starting to see what people mean about the abundance of "big head-noodle limbs"
>>
>>38930555
Only in this case it's more like "Don't you guys have Kanto Pokemon?"
>>
>>38929104
it's not their fault.
>>
https://www.twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1138855998490152961

Keeping using the hashtags anons
>>
>>38931666
Reminder to use these hashtags specifically
#BringBackNationalDex
#互換切り
#전국도감_살려내라
>>
bump
>>
>>38929840
fuck you
>>
It’s not like I don’t want them all included, I just know this is pointless. If they add them in it’s because they’ve been plotting to do so from the start, not because people get riled up over something so silly. I would say remember how they did this to us in RSE and it was fine, but I can’t imagine vp is old enough to remember that, let alone how old the influx from reddit is. How impatient can one person be?
>>
>>38932643
It's a joke stay calm
>>
>>38932733
In RSE however all pokemon were coded into the game, I remember using a gameshark to hack in old pokemon and thinking it was the most awesome thing ever.

This time there won't even be that.
>>
>>38929104
Imagine being Caracal after Kadokawa kojima'd the director that single handedly resurrected a dead franchise to get more money than the entire year worth of Anime in revenue through bucket sales alone.

This is baby rage, Yamper will be fine.
Dont underestimate Japanese rage.
https://youtu.be/Jb94vH0VAek

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.