[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I highly recommend you all do the same. No shitposting, no retardation, VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS.
>>
Why would you preorder Pokemon? There is an Eshop and on release day every possible store has the Games anyway
>>
>>38927451
This game actually looks sick ngl
>>
>>38927451
Based. Cops with Stands looks cool.
>>
>don't buy plg because I don't want to support it
>brother buys it for me for christmas after noticing I don't have it

now I have a game I don't want AND he reversed my wallet vote
>>
>>38927484
Not OP, but I like owning physical copies, dedicated video game stores are dying out and more general stores don't always stock a lot of games.
>>
>>38927451
voting with your wallet is a fucking stupid idea, has 'voting with your wallet' ever worked?
>>
Everyone should buy Etrian Odyssey Nexus instead.
>>
>>38927500
Tell your brother that you're not into that stuff anymore. SImple as that
>>
>>38927496
you can also catch more stands if I remember correctly
>>
>>38927484
I had a spare 3 bucks on me one day at Gamestop and figured I was buying sword anyways, barring anything catastrophic

Well. Catastrophe came.
>>
>>38927514
>trading one shit game for another
No
>>
>>38927509
This too. Come 5 years from now, pre orders will be mandatory for physical fags like myself
>>
>>38927451
>pre-ordering
>>
File: ricky gun point.jpg (366 KB, 2000x2129)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>38927539
Take it back.
>>
>>38927631
>missing the point
>>
>>38927451
Astral Chain looks clean, I don't understand how you weren't going to purchase it in the first place. I jumped the the boat and went for 3H instead of SnS after the last trailer.
>>
>>38927484
I still had my Gamer's Club from Best Buy going so I got them cheaper.
>>
>>38927451
>Pre-ordering

WTF is wrong with you? I only ever pre-order if there's a CE or something I really want (like the Links Awakening art book/steel book). Unless you were security g a decent discount by pre-ordering Pokemon then you are a fucking retard.

And if you did have a discount you are retarded for cancelling it without seeing how the final product actually turned out.
>>
>>38927451
I don't pre-order games that are in massive stock.
>>
>>38927762
>>38927763
See >>38927533

This is the only thing I’ve pre ordered in the last 5 years barring limited edition shit
>>
>>38927509
You know stores like GameStop, Walmart, Amazon, Target, and even Best Buy still exist right? You can easily order physical copies online from ANY OF THEM, shit aside from GameStop most won't even charge you shipping.
>>
>>38927788
So you are a retard. And since when does GameStop let you pre-order with $3? I pre-ordered Skyward Sword CE and Xenoblade Chronicles from them years ago and even back then they required a $5 minimum.
>>
>>38927697
No, I get it, you are going to spend your money on something else that's better.
But pre-ordering is still fucking stupid.
>>
>>38927839
>I’m a retard
>but you pre ordered Skyward Sword

Anon, I..

Anyways, times change, my local one let’s you put down anything over a dollar, but this may be the exception, not the rule
>>
>>38927890
Lets*

>T.phoneposter
>>
>>38927788
The last game I had to pre-order from GameStop was Wii U Breath of the Wild when I was too poorfag to get a Switch.

Everything else was walk-in and take or ordered on Amazon.
>>
>>38927890
I pre-ordered the Skyward Sword LE retard, learn to read. It was the one that wasn't available unless you pre-ordered because in came with the Hylian Wiimote.

Also Nintendo said the CD included with the game would be removed from future prints, nobody knew that was a lie at the time.
>>
>>38927451
I'd just wait for BOTW2.
>>
>>38927513
When Sony and Microsoft revealed the PS4 and Xbox One respectively, Microsoft got shit on to hell and back for their always online requirement and that you weren't able to share physical games and a bunch of other stuff.
The pre-order sales of the Xbone were so low that they went back on all that and made the changes according to what people wanted and everyone called it them doing a 180°. The only reason why that happened though is because people complained a lot and simply bought the PS4 instead of Xbox One, no other reason. This whole past generation Microsoft has basically just been playing catch-up with Sony in a desperate attempt to try and not lose completely. Only in the past year or two have they somewhat regained their footing and trust of the customers, all because of the backlash they got at the beginning.
So yeah, it does work really well but only if people actually follow through with it and that is the main problem with Pokemon.

GF does lots of really bad things, like yearly releases, third versions that are basically just DLC but you have to pay full prices for etc. Those are all practices that other companies would get called out on immediately, even sometimes with entire shitstorms but GF keeps getting away with it because everyone just keeps buying the games anyways and so many constantly try to find excuses for that, any and all criticism is just waved aside as "whining".
This time however seems different.
>>
>>38928229
Remember when Capcom said they had to rereleases MvC 3 ultimate as a new game and not DLC because of the earthquake in Japan? JFL.
>>
>>38927451
Astral chain looks so good
Its a shame that I know the game is gonna be super short because Platinum
>>
>>38927451
I had no intention of buying it anyway but Astral Chain has been on my radar for a while.
>>
>>38927451
>VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS.
funny, i turn 30 years old before DQXI comes for the switch. might as well get that besides SwSh. there was another game but i forgot.
>>
>>38927451
Well it's your purse.

But who knows it could be good. I'm sorry americucks don't like it as its based on a Chad and based country. Never again will GF taint Pokemon with a shit region like Unova. But I'd take Texas and americucks Alpha Mexico.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.