[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1557892961466.jpg (165 KB, 565x800)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Telling amusing stories of a life in the pokemon world, no matter how appropriate or not they happen to be.
>>
I’ve been thinking of taking up Talonry.
>>
>>38569808
Be careful bro.
I've heard that Talonflame and many other bird Pokemon have a tendency to fall in love with their trainers
>>
>>38569868
I mean, it’s a hell of a lot morecommon than with mineral Pokémon, sure, but Field and Humanlike are infinitely more likely.
>>
>>38569911
So what you’re saying is, I can fuck my starter?
>>
>>38570066
CEASE.
>>
So I woke up this morning in the middle of a forest and have no idea where I'm at. All I know is that I'm in sinnoh and that there's scyther and lickitung in the area. Could anyone locate me?
>>
>>38570093
Are you in Eterna Forest?
>>
Was cool seeing our Arcanine in the Police Force get recognized for his hard work. Just learned Extreme Speed too, now we can catch pretty much anybody that a car can't get to in the area. I'll prob be the first to start training on new simulations with him starting tomorrow, so I can say I'm a bit more than excited. Sorry for blogposting, just want people to know how far he's come.
>>
>>38570093
sounds like the route leading to veilstone

also wtf where you doing last night
>>
>>38570112
I don't think so.
After looking at more of the surroundings, I think that I am east of Mount Coronet, if that helps.
>>
>>38569544
Member that Melody girl from the second Pokémon movie? That kissed Ash. She’s pretty hot bruh
>>
>>38570134
You got to meet her?
>>
Not to be too moderator-ish but OP here this is more for in setting sorts of things than talking about the films
>>
>>38569544
Have you heard the one about Professor Sycamore’s daughter? She doesn’t really have much of an interest in training Pokémon, but she did catch a Ditto to go along with her Totodile, and she likes to spend all day at the mall.
One day in the food court the Ditto tried to steal some of her Totodile’s food, and she ended up catching him, and now she takes the Ditto around and shows it expensive handbags, and bracelets, and stuff like that, and the ditto takes the form of it so she can have the latest fashions without having to pay for them.
I heard that when she got older, she became a gym leader in Kalos, and her gym was basically just a mall with all the latest fashions and they battle in the middle of the mall while people shop around them.
>>
>>38570123
Hold on let me check...
The last thing I remember was meeting up with my buddies over in Solaceon Town. My guess is that I got absoutley shitfaced and I somehow I ended up here.
>>
Well today my first partner Tepig evolved into a hideous abomination, and I immediately abandoned it. It’s pretty sad I guess, we were total bros for this past year and it was crying immensely as I walked away before kicking it. But dear god Pignite is hideous, and Emboar looks worse. Only beautiful Pokémon should exist

I knew I should’ve did what you guys did and looked up what the starters evolve into
>>
>>38570178
t. Team Flare Cuck
>>
>>38570178
You should at least take it to a Pokémon sanctuary before you abandon it, I’m sure there’s like some disabled Pokémon trainer who’d love to have any Pokémon, and he could adopt it. Don’t just leave it on the roadside.
>>
>>38570178
Should've kept it Emboar is based
>>
I told this story before but... My roommate is kind of an ass, even during sleepovers, he'd hog up the bathroom doing what I could only guess was doing some kind of pokephiliac act with his vaporeon. It's annoying because I know what you're doing but don't want to say anything and be some kind of snitch on him (I don't know what the legal penalty is and he's still my friend).. But you don't know pain until you're bursting for a piss and hearing muffled moans on the other side of the door and you're trying not to shout or make too much noise/make a scene but the bloody cunt locked it and thinks he's slick when he's not.
What do?
>>
>>38570123
It turns out it is Route 215.
Thanks a lot man!
>>
>>38570215
You incels can’t think of anything else except sex.
>>
>>38570215
Just anonymously rat him out.
Pokephilliacs are retarded anyways.
>>
No need to call bloody names (also note I'm kinda new to 4chan anyway and also OP)
>>
>>38570178
You ever meet a porygon?
>>
>>38570251
Have sex
>>
File: hats.png (8 KB, 1356x510)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
I've been looking for a hat for forever and just recently whittled it down to two, one is red and white and kinda looks like a patrol cap, and the other is black and yellow and kinda feels more modern to me. Which should I go for, anons?
>>
>>38570261
I go with whichever one matches your dress better
>>
>>38570261
Why not both?
>>
>>38570251
You'll start to learn that cursing is just a normal part of life on 4chan.
Deal with it.
>>
>>38570246
I guess, it just feels kinda wrong since he was an old friend of mine and at least okay aside from this crap.
>>
>>38570261
Depends, are you gonna wear it backwards?
>>
>>38570280
Why don’t you post a few more of your terrible fantasies? How many hundreds of pounds do you weigh?
>>
>>38570287
.. (I just thought this would be funny, asshole.)
>>
>>38570261
honey you can't tell us to make a blind choice without showing us your ensemble, accessorizing is important but also dependent, for al we know you're a rich boy walking out on suit pants and a cuffed shirt
>>
>>38570303
It’s not
>>
>>38570325
(also how come on the last thread someone talking about their brother's braixen sitting on said brother's face was okay but a similar joke goes totally out the window)
>>
I met Red the other day, he was walking down route 3. He was kind enough to give me an autographed and signed picture, in exchange for some of the my money of course. But I was happy to hand it over. I mean it’s Red come on! I think my Pokémon journey is going to be really awesome, this is a great omen. He was fatter than I thought he would be, and female. Hmmm
>>
>>38570343
Disregard comments and just move on, anon.
>>
>>38569544
Im work at Cerulean but lives at Safron. But im tired waste hours/money on bus.
Wich pokemon should i use to fast ride to work?
>>
Thinking of catching another Pokemon. Should I do it?
>>
I've been using my Polygon to rise gacha rates lately, I hope they don't find me.
>>
>>38570352
UberMon now offers Arcanine service between those two cities. Fast efficient and cheap, I’d recommend them every time. Five out of five
>>
>>38570352
Adopt the Alolan tradition of Ride Pokemon and get your ass on a Charizard.
>>
>>38570352
Try to import a stoutland, I heard Alola uses them to get to places.
>>
File: hats.jpg (39 KB, 373x572)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>38570285
Yes, but both look perfectly fine backwards.
>>38570268
Well, it's all black and goes under my red hoodie. So really either one would work, but the red one would introduce less new colors.
>>38570272
Like this?
>>
>>38570359
Which one? You should only catch a Pokémon if you have the proper time to devote to it, take care of it and raise it.
>>
>>38570343
Also don’t use a name what’s wrong with you
>>
>>38570378
>Like this?
Yes
>>
Did you guys catch that new show Arbok Kai? Both seasons are just top-notch I highly recommend it
>>
>>38570391
It's a feature I thought it was supposed to be used.
>>
>>38570352
Just get a Pokemon with teleport, save yourself the time and effort.
>>
>>38570393
I mean I already do that with sunglasses and my actual glasses because I haven't bothered to get prescription sunglasses, so it's not out of the question.
>>
There's nothing wrong with owning a Hypno
>>
Why the fuck do people say Hydreigon are so violent? Mine is the exact fucking opposite, he's like a fucking child.

Is there any explanation to this or did I just happen to raise him well?
>>
>>38570446
The fairies killed off all of the violent ones, so only cute nice Hydreigon exist. Tell me anon, what are some cute things your Hydreigon does
>>
>>38570446
My dad works at professor Oak’s laboratory, he totally does, and he said they’re so mean because they have three heads and they’re always hungry. And two of the three heads don’t even have brains. Maybe yours is nice because you feed it a lot.
>>
The Cubone I caught a month ago acts really weird. Like, at a full moon it just stares and laughs, it hugs every Mandibuzz it sees, it always draws pictures of Marowak before bashing it with its bone, and it seems to be obsessed with the skull it’s wearing a little TOO much

Should I be worried?
>>
>>38570516
I'd be like that too if a mandibuzz took my mom.
>>
>>38570380

Tympole. Used to have one but it died when I was taking the gym challenge
>>
>>38570516
Was it per chance buried in a Pokémon Sematary? And then it suddenly showed back up?
>>
>>38570348
Anon...
>>
>>38570371
Thanks. But still waste money.

>>38570374
>>38570372
thats what im thinking. But a charizard and impoting looks expensive.

Maybe a regional pkm would be better.
>>
>>38570425
Eh. Not a fan of live action.
>>
so hey I keep being hounded by swarms of Shuppets, anyone know why does this shit keep happening
>>
>>38570352
Just get a pidgey. They’re everywhere.
>>
>>38570604
Depends, Anon, how much do you hate the people in your life?
>>
>>38570640
i actually think everyone's wonderful! they're all so unique and so much better at things than me in their own ways

i've honestly yet to meet a person i could match up to!
>>
>>38570604
That depends, is your home built on top of an ancient burial ground or something?
>>
>>38570557
No,I first met him in the Rock Tunnel he was hitting presumably his own mother before ripping out her skull and wearing it. The first thing I thought was “Man that Pokémon is strong, it just defeated its evolved form” so I had to catch it.

But that’s pretty normal right? The Pokédex says that it wears the skull of its own mother, so it happens for all Cubone, right?
>>
>>38570718
Listen to me very carefully. You need to get out of the house right now.
>>
>>38570701
i mean, no, but it *was* downwind of this weird island-mountain-graveyard
>>
>>38570468
Well he is a heavy eater, I reckon that's part of it.

>>38570456
Makes some sense I guess. Cute things he does? Lessee...
>He's always trying to sing or hum. He's horribly off-key but damn it he tries.
>This one time while I was painting with Smeargle he wanted to join in and I, of course, let him. More paint got on him instead of the canvas. The splotches of paint that vaguely resembles me, him, and my team is still hanging on the wall.
>He tries to lay on my lap or wants to be carried despite knowning damned well he's not a little Deino anymore.
>This other time I took him to the beach and I swear he's autistic. He literally ate sand, casually caught a fucking wild Corsola (It's on my team now), was enamored with a goddamn sandcastle (He was heartbroken when the tide washed it away), and that's not counting the autistic things he does in the pool. Beach trips are wild when he's around.
>He loves cuddling, especially with me. Literally every night he's in bed with me. He may be a big dorky dragon but damn it he's MY big dorky dragon.
>>
>>38570775
Just be careful, you’re gonna wake up inside his belly one morning
>>
>>38570782
Uhhhhh
I HIGHLY doubt that, he knows not to eat living things. He wouldn't stoop so low as to eat his trainer.
>>
>>38570775
>enamored with a sandcastle

sounds like a palossand my dude
>>
>>38570178
Should have taken him to a butcher. They make great ham and bacon
>>
>>38570914
Sweet mother of Arceus, I sure could go for a PLT sandwich right now
>>
>>38570906
You don't understand it was just a regular fucking sandcastle. He would've known it was a Palossand.
>>
Did you guys hear Justin Bidoof’s new song, “Pokémon - My Best Friends”? It’s pretty good.
>>
>>38570693
Ah. I see.
And does this perceived personal inadequacy cause you any sort of frustration? Or perhaps a tinge of envy?
>>
>>38570981
Anon Justin Bidoof's music is shit I'd rather listen to my Hydreigon use Hyper Voice directly into my ear
>>
>>38570178
I will crawl through the other side of your monitor and beat the shit out of you myself, I hope your Pignite comes back and sets your house on fire with you in it, people like you are the fucking worst
>>
>>38571065
Hipster!
>>
>>38570261
the dark yellow on the back of the modern cap seems like it's clash a lot with your clothes, only choose it if the rest of your clothing matches the color scheme
>>
>>38570215
man, what kind of dumb motherfucker can't even wait until he knows he's COMPLETELY alone before doing that shit. Probably won't be able to report him for it though unless you can catch him in the act, like with a hidden cam or something.
Or, maybe just confront him about it, tell him to at least do it when you're not at home.
>>
>>38571144
Stop replying to yourself faggot
>>
>>38570604
My brother's a ghost type trainer. I asked him about your problem and he says that Shuppet and its evolution Banette can sometimes be drawn to objects with some kind of "negative emotional value"--normally things like dolls and action figures that kids lose or throw away. So, I'd check around my lawn and stuff and make sure there's nothing like that lying around.
>>
>>38571114
Yeah, I'm kinda leaning toward the red myself now.
>>
>>38570981
>>38571065
Even Ariana Granbull's music is better than Justin Bidoofs
Spoiler Thats not saying much /Spoiler
>>
>>38571326
"" Ah shit I'm retarded ""
>>
>>38571170
Um I'm going to be blunt. That's not me replying to 'myself'. I get 4chan is totally anonymous but I'd think you could tell.
>>
>>38570443
There is nothing wrong with being owned by an Hypno.
>>
>>38571326
I like this post even with the mistaken spoiler
>>
>>38571063
oh not at all! i mean, its not their fault i'm quite inadequate at everything i try, like battling, or hiking, or raising pokemon, or making friends, or preparing food, or breathing correctly. the only one responsible for everything that's wrong is me. honestly, i almost feel bad for the Shuppet that keep crowding around my cave. i'm sure they're expecting something a little more worthwhile than this whenever they come investigating whatever's attracting them so much!

speaking of, hold on, here comes another cloud of 'em. you'd think they'd get bored eventually!
>>
>>38571198
well they keep getting into my old hiking toolkit, but i think maybe they want me to take them for walks or something??? idk they keep taking out the spool of rope and presenting it to me. i think they want a leash, but like, all of them at once?? its weird
>>
>>38570749
But why? I get that my Cubone is eccentric but he’s quite nice as well. Yesterday he made me a hat that looked like a human skull. Cute
>>
>>38571538
Anon, do you dislike yourself?
>>
>>38571642
Well he's recommending it mostly because a cubone that clubbed its mom and got you a human skull hat may be a bit more than just eccentric.
>>
>>38571574
My brother says the whole "leash" thing is unlikely . He says that most ghost types don't like to be restrained and that if they're getting into your stuff, that you've either got some pretty intense ill will directed toward you or they're just messing with you. According to him, ghost-types can sometimes start to get territorial if you let them infest your house. They'll start moving stuff around and scaring you.

He says to spray your stuff with repels and he wanted me to remind you that ghost-types aren't actually spirits or ghosts--they're just pokemon with "ghost-like" properties and powers. So, if you start seeing things, just remember that you're not being haunted by a spirit or anything--it's just a ghost-type pokemon trying to scare you. If you need to, you can battle and defeat it with any moves that aren't normal or fighting type.
>>
>>38571688
Oh please anons. Y’all just like those other trainers and my other Pokémon, all of which have weirdly gone missing. I showed my Cubone this thread now he’s pissed and ran away for some reason. I hope I can find him again
>>
>>38571842
I'm not trying to say it to hurt you, I'm just saying it because the more you say the more it seems like something isn't right.
>>
>>38571842
Good thing I didn’t say anything unflattering about that cubone, then...
>>
>>38571682
that's a bit of a harsh word. i just think that because i keep failing no matter the pursuit, its my fault for not trying hard enough! its really unfair to everyone else that they have deal with me like the time i got dropped in unova by this one guy that had pine hair. i made so many friends and they said i should try beating the league, and i just up and failed at that so super hard i felt i'd be a jerk to keep making them be around me!
but thats years ago. now i'm here in my hole and all i've got to worry about is this ever increasing concentration of silly ghosts
...say do you guys know how to tell if a random mon is already owned? i swear a few of these guys have accessories on them, and i'd feel terrible if i made someone's shuppet wander off
>>
>>38571999
That’s a yes, then.
It seems they’ve become drawn in by your feelings of inadequacy. Go see a therapist. Or catch a Comfey. Or both.
>>
>>38571999
I'd say throw a ball but I just remembered that the only thing keeping others' Pokémon from going in your own is them actively swatting it away, so... petition Devon?
>>
>>38571805
well poo, i'm kind of out of money to be buying repels (or pokeballs). i do have a lot of receipt papers and pens i could bust for ink, you guys think i could put up cleanse tags and work with that? i remember seeing temples and graveyards that used those to keep ghost types out
>>
>>38570119
That's great, anon!
My herdier is growing into a big girl, slowly but surely, but I dont think she'll ever do the things an Arcanine can do. Doesn't seem like the fastest Pokemon ever - But she cuddles up to my Graveler and Sandile nicely. Never seen a normal-type like dirt so much.
>>
>>38572048
He said that should work. But he also warned that you should take care to get the sigil correct. If you don't draw the sigil properly, it's useless. He says that if you know a Psychic, Medium, or Hex Maniac, you should let them do it. If you live in Alola, then the Island Kahuna may be able to do a proper one too.

My brother researches the origins and biology of ghost-types, but he can't do a proper cleanse tag sigil. I use fire and psychic types, but I can't do a good one either. I usually have to commission them. Good luck anon.
>>
>>38571863
>>38571869
Don’t worry guys. My Cubone just came back and he made more skull hats. One of them even looks like an Arceus skull haha. I guess he liked you guys and wanted to make hats for everyone
>>
My Pokémon love me more than my parents did.
>>
So this little fucking cubone decided to fuck with me, nearly hit me in the head with its bone, so I ran to the shed and grabbed my coach gun that I usually use to hunt down vermin like lopunny and fennekin that waltz on my property, loaded it with slugs, and just shot in the direction of the cubone. Don't know if it was wild, don't want a lawsuit on my hands.
>>
>>38572149
tell your bro thanks for the help! i'm glad i took so many pens, coloring the paper black takes a lot of ink
>>
>>38570178
I hope you know what happened to the last trainer who did that to a Tepig. I heard she still isn't right in the head after the incident.
>>
Hey, guy with the snorlax. The pokefluke app played smash mouth instead for some reason, and now I’m in the hospital with a few fractured ribs from my girl struggling to get up to flee
Fuck pokeflute apps. Least I have pizza and a audino keeping me and snorlax company while we wait for the doctor to come back.
>>
>>38570456
Based faries
>>
>>38571805
Yeah, my haunter hates even being in her ball. Poor thing
>>
Guys I think I’m going crazy. My dad’s Pikachu is talking to me.
Help.
>>
>>38572655
Stop larping, or stop having your poke mon use hypnosis on you to get high
>>
>>38572655
You wouldn't happen to be from Rhyme City would you. It's like the third or fourth time something like this has come up lately.
>>
>>38572655
Follow its advice.
>>
Hey, how do you catch a Pokemon if you don't have any? I'm asking cause I don't really like Pokemon, having dealt with a lot of fucktard trainers and mean ass mons when I was a little kid. But, there's this little evvee I've been feeding for a couple of months, cause the dumbfuck can't hunt for him/herself (not sure which it is), and I might not like pokemon, but I can't let them starve can I? I mean, watching spearrows beat the shit out of the thing trying to just get some berries I grow (for smoothies, I hate that pokemon flock to my little orchard, ever have to chase off a lickitung?)

So, I've been feeding this little useless fluff ball, stated off hostile and bitey, but slowly it started to warm up to me and even try to get me to pet it or crawl into my lap before feeding time. Didn't see a reason to kick it off, as its pretty cute.
Managed to even teach it a few tricks and how to fetch, let it come into my house during the cold months. Cause, well I don't trust it not to freeze to death.

Anyways, like a day or two ago it started acting weird and even more clingy than usual (couldn't get it to go back to living in my garden, it'd cry the second i closed the screen door and the neighbors were giving me looks"

So, I decided to take it to the pokemon center, cause I thought it was sick. and I swear to Arceus, the second, and I mean the second I opened the door with the fluffball in my hands, it evolved.

Nearly shit myself and almost dropped the guy when it turned into this...weird pink thing that wrapped its ear around me, but...I got real calm all of a sudden.

Apparently the thing loved me enough to become a Sylveon (that's what the old man by the counter said), and literally everyone in the center came up and wanted to pet it, cooing and congrulating me on being such a "loving" and "caring" trainer and "my parents would be proud"

it was really fucking weird, but
cont
>>
>>38572669
Weird how both of them had the same name.
>>
>>38572778
If it's already attached to you, you don't necessarily even have to catch it, but if you want to you just need to toss a ball at it like normal.
>>
>>38572778
the cute nurse joy really adored fluffball (what I call the Slyveon, it seemed to like the name, bite me), I mean everyone did, and I didn't feel like I was going to have a panic attack around some of the more fearsome looking mons in the center with fluff around but...well I don't have many friends and the old guy, his grandson AND the nurse have asked me for training tips, cause apparently I'm like a fucking saint with pokemon cause fluffball turned into a Sylveon.
and I kind of agreed to it without clearing up the mistake, since I was just so happy to have people not giving me the stink eye for walking around their pokemon or pushing them away when they tried to "greet" me.

So how do I officially make fluffball my partner, and are there any books or sites I can read to sound like the "kindly trainer" they think I am?
do I just like, throw a pokeball at it? cause I think Fluff would catch it.
Also is there a way to keep it from wrapping me with its ribbons?
>>
>>38572809
Really? I thought you had to battle them to do it, well, I'll get one of those fancy premier balls when I go out to buy more repellent to keep the fucking Mankeys out of my garden.
>>
>>38570261
I had a hat once. I challenged a muscular bald man to a battle but he didn't even use a pokemon, he punched my pokemon knocking it out. Claiming he won he demanded to be given my hat. I was terrified so i threw the hat at him and ran off, i can still hear his laughs in my head even now
>>
>>38572778
Dude, that's super simple. Just offer it a Poke Ball. It'll let itself be caught.
It's not hard. Lots of people meet their first by just bumming around and making friends with the local Pokemon.
>>
File: probostein.jpg (93 KB, 900x560)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>38572822
>he has a Sylveon now
>he's stilling giving the mart your shuckles to keep fighting types away
>>
>>38572846
Huh, learn something new everyday. I don't have to keep him/her in the ball all the time right?

>>38572850
They won't stop eating my fucking smoothie berries, and I'm not sure how good fluffball can fight I mean...since the evolution all its done is sit on my lap, wrap those ribbons around my arm, and stare out the window.

and I don't want it to get hurt trying to make it fight those fucking things, you know?
>>
>>38572826
I think I've seen him before, did he wear a red milsurp jacket and go around calling people communists?
>>
>>38572810
You can honestly just simplify what actually happened. Eevee evolves into Sylveon when given plenty of affection and attention outside of battle. Brushing, feeding (usually from the hand), petting... just generally caring, honestly.
As for the Pokéball thing, just set it to capture mode and tap it against your ribbony friend.
If it’s being really grabby, you can designate some area as a safe zone, like the wrist or palm or something. I wouldn’t personally recommend making it a no touch thing, though. The ribbons are known to have a soothing effect, after all, and everyone needs a de-stresser ever now and again.
>>
>>38572879
I've got a buddy who never puts their Pokemon in their balls. Just a bunch of Herdier walking around all over the place.
I never put my partner Mismagius in her ball, 'cause that's the way she likes it.
Never heard of this whole 'shouldermon' thing, have you?
>>
>>38572890
What the hell?! Yeah that for sure sounds like him
>>
>>38572915
He's my neighbor's wife's uncle I think? Well, he's at their house occasionally. I'll have to buy a safe alongside the hat...
>>
>>38572906
Okay, I'm just worried they'd ask me for secret techniques or try to get me to battle or care for another pokemon beside fluffball.

Oh, and that soothing thing would explain why I didn't freeze up when the old timers weird old looking dragon thing put its head right next to mine, or that Snubbull glaring at me.
I'll try and train it to do that if it becomes a problem.

Thanks for all the help.

>>38572908
I mean I saw people with the smaller ones on their backs, but I always thought they were crazy. I mean, have they seen what these things can do? Why would you put one on your back?
>>
>>38572879
Sylveon is Fairy-type, so it probably could get the Mankey from out of range with its longer range moves. Those little fucks are close range fighters.
Now, this all honestly depends on the strength of the Mankey. If they’re significantly tougher than the average Pokémon in the area, they might be trouble, but if they’re fairly low level they’ll barely be able to scratch a Fairy Type.
>>
>>38572959
In this case, you don't seem very confident that it could win against a weedle, so you're probably fine.
>>
>>38572810
I think you can get a professional caretaker to get its ribbons snipped if they're THAT much of an issue, but it's hard to find one that'll do it without mewing you out of your life savings, and depending on where you live you might get some bad rep because of it, so I'd think twice.
>>
>>38572972
I mean, it couldn't beat a spearrow when I first met it, so I don't know if it could? Haven't seen it fight since then though

>>38572967
Seriously? is that why the fucks clear out when those little flower fellahs come floating in?. I thought all the things about fairy types scaring dragons and fighters was just a meme.

Shit I might have to try that, help lil fluffball get some revenge on those bastards AND protect my berries at the same time.

How do I make it fight anyways? just point at them and say gettem?

>>38572980
Why the fuck would I do that? these ribbons are awesome! how could I hurt my little bro like that?
>>
>>38572959
>have they seen what these things can do? Why would you put one on your back?
You know those old shows with the robots that have giant cannon slung over their shoulders, and how most of us went wild over that shit as kids?
It’s like that, except the cannon is alive and we aren’t robots.
>>
File: DON'T SAVE HIM.png (199 KB, 600x600)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>38572573
SO HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW CURSED TAGS AND CLEANSE TAGS LOOK REALLY SIMILAR HAHA
>>
>>38573013
Hey man you were the one complaining about it getting grabby with you. One of my cousins had a similar issue when her Eevee turned into a Glaceon with oversized "forelocks". Kept tripping on them all over the place.You could see it was far happier to be able to run freely after they got them shortened.
>>
>>38573013
Well, it helps to know what moves it has. You’ll get a list of its current moves on capture, and you can replace them as it grows stronger. I’d personally recommend having a damage dealing moves with the same type as your Pokémon, and have the others be used as coverage and support. Sand attack is a good one to have..
You can also teach them moves they wouldn’t normally be able to learn by visiting Move Tutors or using Technical Machines, but those aren’t usually necessary if you aren’t interested in competitive battling.
>>
>>38573063
Well that sounds like an actual problem that needed to be fixed, not, my little friend is being affectionate.

>>38573071
I think I understood what you said? Well I'm going to go get a ball for Fluffball now, hopefully its as easy as you guys said it'd be.

thanks for all the advice, will tell you how it turns out with the mankey.

Also how do you tell a pokemons gender? realizing fluffball is going to stay with me has made me realize how weird it is to not know WHAT it is. Ya know?
>>
>>38573110
Some have obvious differences, but the info you get on capture is decently comprehensive. A one word summary of their nature, battle statistics, where they were caught, gender, moveset...
Some regions even include what sort of flavor they like.
Some trainers can tell from a glance, though.
>>
Hiiiii everyone! I am just your new trainer. I am 8 but where I live in Kanto there is that event where trainers get to start their adventures early!! I am so nervous, which starter should I get? Oh and they are offering a Pikachu to the best student. But only one... so I might not need a starter if I am lucky. Still I am nervous...can I play videogames to calma? What do?
>>
>>38573194
Go home until you're old enough to actually train pokemon. Special event my ass. Underage B&
>>
>>38573194
What games do you play to calm down?
>>
>>38573194
Go home, Chase.
>>
File: golurk fly show.png (328 KB, 800x450)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
Best rideable: Arcanine or golurk?

Arcanine has style, but Golurk can FLY. I can't pick!

Not interested in Charizard. Too meme.
>>
File: 1476464010545.jpg (157 KB, 774x1032)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>38569544
Anyone else a bit weary of competitive battling or pageantry?

Lately I've noticed my team of pokemon are mostly humanoid and am thinking about trying to play various sports with them.

Anyone have any thoughts on how well a Gardevoir or Delphox could do at basketball?
>>
>>38573173
That's a little freaky, But the flavor thing will help keep fluffball begging and try to mooch off my smoothies.
Also, turns out fluff is a lady. Gentle nature whatever that means. Weirds me out it can tell so much

Anyways, apparently Fluff's moves are
Sand attack
Fairy wind
Disarming voice
and Baby doll eyes

Think she has a chance against the Mankey? do I need to teach her how to fight or?
>>
>>38573260
Again, depends largely on the Mankey. Getting them with a Sand Attack will make it much harder for them to land their attacks, though, and Baby Doll Eyes will weaken their attacks.
Disarming Voice and Fairy wind are pretty similar, but Disarming Voice doesn’t need to be aimed as precisely.
That said, your fairy moves are gonna be pretty effective.
>>
>>38573252
Do Poke Pong Pong or Poke Base instead, anon.
>>
>>38573423
Ping pong sounds fun.

But by Base, do you mean Parachuting?
>>
>>38573334
What do they even do?
>>
>>38573521
Disarming Voice and Fairy Wind are damaging moves, Baby Doll Eyes makes it so the enemy won’t hit as hard, and Sand Attack just hits them in the face with sand. It’s sorta boring, but it makes it harder for them to see.
Swift is a decent Normal Type attack for if you ever find yourself in a situation where your fairy moves aren’t doing so well.
>>
>>38573589
Okay, that explains it better. Wish Fluffball luck
>>
>>38573598
Tell us how it goes.
>>
File: 1557958910628.png (246 KB, 800x600)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>38569544
really want to write some stories about general life with Pokemon buddies at some point, but I'm really bad at it
>>
File: 1528332461514.png (380 KB, 900x765)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>38573235
Arcanine forever.
Best buddy since Pokemon Red.
>>
>>38573438
Nope, it's baseball but you have Pokémon play too!
>>
>>38573604
Arceus damn, I've never seen the little fucks run that fast.
So this is why people do pokemon battles, goddamn that was awesome.
>>
>>38569649
>>38569544
>gay RP shit
I remember when these finally got banned. Real shame they creep up every now and then.
>>
>>38574338
>Wanting more shitposts, genwars, and waifufaggotry
Nigga this shit's a breath of fresh air.
>>
My Vaporeon is obsessed with using Water Absorb. How am I supposed to clean them if they keep sucking up all the water?
>>
>>38574338
Oh boo hoo. I am oh so sad things I do not like is here, and I am posting in the same thread too. How dare they. Boo hoo.
>>
>>38573235
flying always comes with the risk of falling off to your death, especially like a high-velocity flyer like golurk
>>
>>38573210
You will have to make do with me unill then. So stop or don't, I do not care.
>>38573219
Mainly videogames. They help to calm my nerves and give me relaxation as well as giving myself a challenge. If you want to be more specific: Pokemon games, classic Mario and such, and I guess JRPGs.
>>38573222
Excuse me? Chase? I am not a Chase... are you implying I am a chaser? Gross, and my name is Lin. Anyways our professor has to speak more details, see you in a while
>>
So, I'm about to finish my flight lessons and wanted to get a pokemon to fly around. I've seen some people fly around in Pidgeots, Braviaries, Crobats and even a fucking Altaria and wondered: do you think Volcarona could do it?
>>
>>38573235
Easily Arcanine
>>
>>38573235
Depends on where you live. Is it wide and open with lots of free space to fly and land? Then Golurk. Is it somewhat crowded and with less space to fly around, like, say, a big city? Then Arcanine.
>>
>>38573692
Those old battle simulators never really give you the full experience.
>>
Alright so I'm talking to the 4channelers, aka you here. We're here...OK, so you remember what I said earlier, right?
Just as I suspected, the professor called me the best student, and gave me a...cute Pikachu. yay
But for more information, we kind of need to carry this kind of business card to prove we're trainers. Also, we were told that out of the female students, the best female student will get a Eevee (the male student got the Pikachu one, AKA I got it).
Tch...It looks so cute. Just, the best female student JUST had to be that annoying girl, Xiao! She's my twin sister actually, so...Sigh, I and her don't go along well. anyhow we arrived to our beginner town, Pallet Town, so you might see some crowd if someone is there. The other students already got their Kanto starters so my adventure is beginning. I'll tell you what happens in a while, see you then!
>>
>>38574884
If it can learn fly, then yes.
Heck, a Pikachu with a balloon tied around its waist APPARENTLY works just fine.
>>
If I kill myself, will I get reincarnated as a pokemon, go to an afterlife, or become a ghost type?
>>
>>38575905
Depends. Most ghost types have specific conditions to become so.
>>
I'm starting to feel that taking up Pokémon breeding was a mistake. Most of my clients are disgusting neckbeards asking for Ralts, Gothita and Eevee.
>>
>>38575928
Set up a daycare, then.
>>
>>38575905
If you're really going to off yourself, don't do it alone or at night. You never know when a hungry ghost type is waiting to pounce on an unguarded soul.
t. channeler
>>
>>38575914
>Most ghost types have specific conditions to become so.
Wait, really?
>>
I've been thinking of showing my Smoochum my dick due to the whole new things are examined by their mouths. I'm 90% sure i'm gonna do it
>>
>>38575989
You sick bastard, she’s a BABY!
>>
>>38576009
They evolve at level 30, as long as you do it from 20 up you'll be fine.
>>
>>38575989
Make sure to put some syrup on it or something.
You're gonna get frost breathed in the dick if she doesn't like the taste.
>>
I think my Ampharos has autism, i got him a mega stone and i've been winning a lot of battles, however, he cannot concentrate on his opponent for half a second and keeps missing Thunder, he always look at something else as if it was calling him, i have no idea what he's looking at but right now he's distracted again, he doesn't interact with other pokemon and would rather play alone

I remember the day i found him, actually, he found ME, he was lost, hungry and crying, he grabbed my leg, that's when i saw bruises in his neck made by a leash, after that i could not leave him there

I got him a heracross pal but he keeps bullying him, he's good at battles tho, I've decided to keep the two away from each other, i have no idea what to do with amph, and yet, i love him, he's my best friend, one of these days we will take on the pokemon league, qnd if there's a pokemon i want to be there in the hall of fame, it's him.
>>
>>38576028
Noted. Maybe i could make this a repeating thing by changing up what i put on my dick so it's always something new to Smoochum. I think for the first time i do this I'll coat my dick in honey
>>
File: Smoochum Virgo.png (129 KB, 284x177)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>38576082
Just don't go overboard. Their lips contain ten times as many nerves as the average human finger, so they're VERY sensitive, especially to things with strong tastes.
Just a dab would be best. Just enough to cover up the taste of sweat. And take a shower first. You're not trying to traumatize the poor thing, are you?
>>
>>38576082
Admittedly I'm just thinking that it sounds like a generally bad idea to use a smoochum like that but I guess it's not my place to judge.
Also insert cliche line about calling you an incel or something because apparently that's what 4chan does.
>>
>>38576147
Alright, just a dab of honey then and of course not i wouldn't want to traumatize it. It's not like i'd force it all into her mouth or anything either

>>38576149
It's just an experiment
>>
>>38573235
My brother rides his Golurk around most of the time when traveling along routes, but he can’t really use it to get around in larger cities. Most of them have laws against flying around on Pokémon larger than 2.7m (8’10). So, I’d go with Arcanine.
>>
>>38576052
Get a Rain Dance user. Thunder users are better at aiming in the rain.
As for everything else, what kinds of Pokémon is Ampharos usually exposed to?
>>
>>38573423
Ping pong with Pokemon looks really fun. It's way crazier than when there's just humans competing.
>>
>>38570171
>pure fanfiction tier
Anyway, when the fuck do young Houndour stop teething? I'm sick of being bit and burned.
>>
>>38576052
wholesome
>>
I really want to become an officer, but Growlithe are a bit too expensive for me. I've seen officers with other Pokemon, but the vast majority of them have Growlithe. Does anyone know if you're less likely to get accepted into the police academy if you don't have a Growlithe? I'm pretty confident I'd be able to pass the entrance exam, but if I'd lose points for not having one then I'd rather not take that risk
>>
I've never owned a Pokémon before because I hate them all. They're all fucking annoying needy little shits and not one species of Pokémon has ever achieved something else other than be a slave to some human. They're worthless cattle.

And now? I literally want to see their extinction. Hate me or like me, I don't care. A few days ago my house was fucking burned down by Victini! That goddamn pest floated up to me with it's stupid asswings and clasped it's hands together to apologize. Can you fucking believe it? Some mythical asshole who some dumb idiots actually worship simply apoligized and then left me in the dust, not once trying to help me. Oh, and before my house was burned down that day I got attacked by a rabid wild Zoroark on the way back to the city.

At least I'm covered by insurance so I'll get a new nice house, bigger than the last. I think I'll install one of those repellent systems to keep the vermin away.

Fuck Pokémon and fuck idiots that like them.
>>
>>38576792
I thought the police give Growlithe to their officers? Something about being a work Pokemon. Regardless, you don't need to own your own, but if you happen to have one already they won't complain.
>>
Guys, a Hex Maniac just recently moved in as my neighbour and ever since I've been having to deal with all sorts of ghosts trying to haunt my house, not mention the screams of the damned keeping me up at night. How can I get her to leave so the property value of my house doesn't plummet?
>>
>>38570372
Thread is about the real pokemon world. Not a pokemon tourist trap.
ALSO
Has anyone seen those retarded psyducks that like to hang out in the middle of the route. I heard finally some anon decided to blast his way through and keep going. Turns out they were a protected species in the area and killing them is illegal. He got 5 years in the pokie for it
>>
>>38575470
what
>>
>>38576894
What the fuck did he expect? What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>38576792
It’s less to do with the species amd more to do with the training. The Pokémon used by the force are specifically trained to handle the crises they’d likely face in the field, and police academies are usually built in areas where growlith are more common.
Combine that with the fact that most academies have at least one reputable breeder either on staff or simply as a contact, they can honestly just afford to make Growlith standard issue.
That said, since you’ll either be training a Growlith yourself or (depending on institution) collaborating with a specialized trainer, you will be expected to have at least rudimentary knowledge of Pokémon training. Using a different Pokémon requires filling out a few forms, and you’ll need to put the Pokémon through a training course to make sure it can deal with the things police Growlith are trained to do, which is why you don’t see it very often.
People hate paperwork.
>>
>>38576800
So what I’m hearing is, a Victini got you a bigger house, and a Dark-type was an asshole.
>>
>>38576862
Stop being a sissy and confront her. If that fails, just report her to city hall or whomever has authority over housing there.

That being said I would stock up on Repels and/or get a Dark-type as insurance, just in case she gets conflictive about it. Also back up your shit. If a Rotom shows up your electronics are fucked.
>>
>>38576946
Do you really think I haven't tried confronting her or reporting her yet? The problem is the local government has a very 'hands-off' approach and the only bylaw she's technically broken is being too noisy but whenever the police show up she keeps things quiet so they don't do shit. Not to mention whenever I confront her about it she just says some cryptic bullshit or just giggles while looking at me with those stupid fucking eyes.
>>
>>38576862
Nab yourself a dark type. Most of the ghosts will just bail.
I’d recommend an Alolan Ratata. Those things scare the unliving daylights out of ghosts.
>>
I have to choose my first pokemon, i want to be a professor pokemon in the future. Which one i should catch?
>>
File: qt.gif (670 KB, 800x1100)
670 KB
670 KB GIF
What the fuck my Hydreigon kissed me on the lips and I'm not talking licking I mean he tried to fucking make out with me. Is this a good thing if my Pokemon loves me this much??
>>
>>38576934
Yeah and it only heightened my hate of Pokémon.

Next time I see that thing flapping around with it's dumb asswings, I'm gonna punch it right in the face.

Whenever I walk down to the park these days, I always kick the dumb Eevees that come up to me wanting to get petted. Heh, like I'd wash my hands through some mangy vermin's fur.
>>
>>38576998
Well, fight fire with fire then. Or ghosts with bugs in this case, I guess. Get some sweet honey, and dump that shit in every crevice you can find in her house without breaking in. I'd recommend the gutters on the roof if she has any. Get something like a Kricketune to start chirping out Bug Buzz at like 12 AM, see how she likes it.

For bonus points, if she has the gall to complain to you about it, just reach for her hand and tell her how wonderful and buglike her eyes are. It's dangerous but should very easily get her running.
>>
>>38577092
it's trying to eat you
>>
>>38577149
>Met Victini
>Eevees
>Multiple
>On a semi-frequent basis

oh sure and next you'll complain about how hard it is to walk with your 2 foot penis
>>
>>38577188
Are you telling me to break into that freak's house?
>>
There are a bunch of hoppip in my yard but I feel bad mowing them. Are they really that bad for my lawn?
>>
>>38574240
sounds neat!

>>38576433
okay, this shit seriously makes me wonder why we mostly have pokemon just battle.

Time to break out the ping pong table.
>>
>>38577203
>I didn't go to Pokémon School
I literally said "without breaking in." The point is to pester her back to hell while staying legal, dunkass.
>>
>>38577201
Kek, you don't know me kid, I bet you're just another one of those faggots who can only get off to small Pokémon creatures anymore because finding a human woman is beyond your ability. It's pieces of shit like you that's ruining Unova.
>>
File: 1542077228317.png (87 KB, 499x538)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Guys, help.
I was on my way to the Poké Mart to buy some supplies for my next trip, and found this lil fella. What should I do? Is it okay to keep him/her, or will I get in trouble?
>>
>>38577244
>get called out on humblebragging
>immediately barks back "incel pokephilliac!!!"
like pottery
>>
>>38577268
Ignore it, it has probably has disease from living as a stray.
>>
>>38577019
I’d recommend either going for a local Pokémon or one that can protect you from the locals while you write down your observations.
>>
>>38577294
Never. I refuse to abandon a pokemon.
>>
>>38576894
He killed them? Why? He could've just walked around them, or picked them up and moved them over. They're only like 2 feet tall.
>>
>>38577268
>Take to pokecenter to check it for health conditions
>Drop it off for the pokemon shelter to care for or take it home

seriously, it's not hard.
>>
>>38577221
I think walking on to somebody’s property and causing deliberate damage IS illegal, but what do I know?
>>
>>38577288
Seething Kalosoid subhuman.
>>
File: Laughter Stops.png (331 KB, 600x431)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>38577212
>Hoppip
>Mowing them
Anon...
>>
>>38577340
>defaults to racism
the next verse is calling me a pedo, now, 1 2 3 4...
>>
File: 1542075209678.png (227 KB, 500x339)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>38577268
Update:

Gave him some pokemon food I always carry with me for my pokemon, and took him to the Pokemon Center.
Nurse said he was in good health.
Chances are the previous owner abandoned him because they wanted another eeveelution,. Some people sicken me.
Nurse said I could either leave him there or catch him and make him my pokemon.

Meet the new member of the family.
Now I just need a good name for him.
>>
>>38577405
Call him Bazinga
>>
>>38577383
Go bow on a rug to the Tapus, Aheahe. Us Unovans aren't cucked like you, we keep it good and pale over here you Kalosoid mongrol.
>>
>>38577444
>Unova
>one of the most blacked regions
what a waste of trips kek
>>
Unova is nice.
Unovans are shit.
>>
>>38577221
Hey I'm fucking tired alright, I misread your post, not need to be a faggot. Besides what if I wind up bringing a colony of Durant? Those fuckers would chew through an entire city block.
>>
>>38577444
Tapus are Alolan, you moron.
You make me ashamed to call myself Unovan.
>>
>>38577527
Just get an Alolan Ratatta. They’re absolutely terrifying to ghost types and will help you with grocery shopping.
Just make sure to give it a file to gnaw on and a cut of the food it helps you pick out.
>>
>>38577405
>Chances are the previous owner abandoned him because they wanted another eeveelution
Their loss. Sylveon is great.
>>
File: 1541980921476.jpg (77 KB, 587x800)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>38577611
Agreed. Too precious.
>>
I have managed to learn Hidden Power
It's poison type
>>
So, you know the recent appearance of Meltan? I'd been reading about it for a bit, pretty interesting stuff. PROBLEM IS. I work at a steel factory, pretty simple stuff. We stamp steel parts for another company, and send them back. Well, day's going by like normal, til one of my coworkers starts flipping his shit, and gets us all to stop and see whats up.

What the fuck do you know, there are two of the little guys right in the shop floor. So we're looking it over, trying to figure out where it came from, when one of our guys comes over still holding his steel frame. Both of the little shit's immediately jump at him and begin to melt the framework away, absorbing it.

We're shocked, but that's not where it stops. TURNS OUT. There are like 10 more of the tiny shits, and they just begin wreaking havoc, devouring our products. Lines were shut down and we needed to call in help to get everything taken care of. I dunno what we're gonna tell our suppliers, but I doubt they're gonna be happy, and I really doubt that they're gonna believe it at all.
>>
>>38577513
Come to Unova and meet me behind the Virbank City gym so we can battle, faggot.
>>
THESE MONSTERS KEEP TRYING TO KILL MEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>38577732
I will never put my feet in that shitty hole of Virbank city
>>
>>38577732
>>38577781

No, I'm from Unova, and fucking for real. Virbank is fucking trash. ASIDE from the terrible city planning, nothing is ever kept clean, which is just game for poison types to run a muck, no pun intended.
>>
>>38577513
this goes for Kalos and Galar too
I'm glad I'm in a civilized region such as KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>38577814
Weeb
>>
>>38577814
You Kantoleeches wouldn't be shit without us Johtonese propping your shithole up. You're just smug because you have the seat of power due to historical reasons.
>>
>>38577825
I swear I'm a native
>>
>>38577513
Hoenn and Sinnoh have both nice regions,people and Pokemon.
>>
>>38577829
Uh oh, here come the butt mad Johtonese!
>>
>>38577829
Unova shouldn't have stopped at two nukes
>>
>>38577884
I guess you could say the TRUTH was we shoulda hit them more.
>>
>>38577876
>acknowledging my regions superior culture and seeing the truth that Kantoleeches would be living in a fucking bog without us is being butt mad
>>38577884
>haha wouldn't Unova should have totally bombed even more innocent civilians with nuclear weapons causing even more untold destruction and suffering
You disgust me
>>
>>38577921
Radiate
>>
>>38577405
Who’d leave one of those cute bastards? They’re awesome.
>>
This kind of threads are hands down the best I've ever seen on this board.
So fucking imaginative and comfy, keep it up.
>>
>>38577729
Should've taken video of the incident.
Also, do you have scrap metal anywhere? They love that stuff, so tey to lure them out with a pile of scraps.
>>
bump
>>
File: 1542027769855.png (378 KB, 1750x1424)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
Help!
I was petting my Pikachu and it suddenly turned into this.
>>
File: Spritzee Coco.png (155 KB, 308x186)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
Look at this little guy I found hanging out in my back yard. Been throwin' him food all afternoon.
Think I should run out and get some balls so I can catch it? I've always wanted to have a flying type.
>>
I'm still mad they turned the Pokémon Tower into a fucking Radio Tower. I hope the people that made that decision get fucking haunted.
>>
>>38578188
You're.. REALLY lucky.
>>
>>38577092
Kek
>>
>>38578202
Uh, I don't think that's a flying type
>>
>>38578214
Sorry, meant for >>38577190
>>
>>38578206
Why in Lavender, anyways? You’d think it’d make more sense to put it in, say, Celadon, or Saffron...
>>
>>38578479
Are you forgetting how Team Rocket was operating in Celadon and took over Saffron? Obviously they wouldn't build it there for security reasons.
>>
These damn Pidove cooing outside my window, and up on top of my chimney where I can’t get to them. I’m gonna pepper one of their butts with buckshot if they don’t be quiet in the morning.
>>
>>38578218
But it's a bird. I see it flying right now.
Of course it's a flying type.
I'm gonna offer it some food and a Poke Ball. Will post results.
>>
>>38577781
>>38577809
I guess it’s going to be a double battle then.
>>
>>38578479
I'm okay with the addition of the radio tower, as long as all the graves are intact.

Low key, I like the addition of the radio tower as it shows how Lavender Town after Marowak is a much more peaceful and less spooky place and the Radio Tower hits that home.
>>
>wanted to date a cute flat hex maniac
>turned out to be a trap
I hate all of you fags
>>
>>38578647
>wanting anything to do with a Hex Maniac
Sounds like the fag is you
>>
File: gengar line.jpg (46 KB, 900x563)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>38578206
I visited there last week. It was a decision to hopefully dial the hauntings down a little by making sure nobody goes into the upper floors where all the graves are. Apparently having trainers battling on graves was pissing off the dead. The graves are still there. They couldn't move them due to public outcry.

The station is in the bottom floors where the receptionists and mourning rooms used to be. They just had some brave soul run wiring inside the building to allow a the transmitter to move the signal up to the antenna they put on top of the tower.

So if you hear a lull in the music and some giggling it's just the ghastlies again...
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 228x221)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
So when I was little my schoolmates would talk often about dragon Pokémon and how they were the coolest, and I wanted remember wanting one so bad. I asked my parents for a dragon Pokémon. It was tough convincing them but one day they finally said yes. I was the happiest kid in the world and for a few weeks I would dream of soaring the skies on the most badass Salamence or Hydreigon. I told all my dragon talk classmates, of course.
On Christmas they finally gifted me a Pokéball. My eyes were glistering with excitement.
Imagine my disappointment when a Goomy came out of it. I cried non stop all day and threw a hissy fit at my parents for tricking me and giving me weakest, most useless "dragon" blob thing and how my friends would now make fun of me.
I even shouted mean words at the poor thing from time to time.
The Goomy was constantly sad, as it thought I hated him, when in fact I hated my parents more for, as I liked to say, betraying me.
But as time went on, that purple thing actually grew on me. He would play with me when I was bored, align my shoes, try to tidy my room (often to messier results), wake me up every morning. He even was there in my shittiest days when nobody else was, even though I'd never done anything for him.
Now I'm in my twenties, I've graduated college and my Goodra is my best friend hands down. We're like brothers, he's helped me grow throughout my life, and now he's always the first guy I introduce my new friends and bf to. I often tell him I'm sorry for treating him like shit when I was little, but it's clear he's forgiven me a long time ago, for which I'm just so grateful.
I love my slimy bro so, so much and no, I would never, never swap him for a million Hydreigon.
>>
>>38578155
Nah, but I did get a picture. The professionals came and took care of it not long after it became an issue. I dunno what they’re gonna do with them, but if I had to guess, they’re going to the region’s professor.
>>
>>38577092
ok he hasn't made any more advances like that, he's his usual autistic self

weird

>>38577190
No
>>
ATTENTON ALL TRAINERS! I’VE INFECTED ALL OF YOUR COMPUTERS WITH A VIRUS CONTAINING A PORYGON-Z! IF YOU DON’T RELEASE YOUR POKEMON WITHING 60 SECONDS OF SEEING THIS POST PORYGON-Z WILL EMERGE FROM THE COMPUTER AND BLAST YOU WITH ITS HYPER BEAM! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
>>
>>38578847
my porgygon z antivirus form is stronger so I'll be just fine.
>>
>>38578847
To the spambox you go
>>
>>38578847
Did you seriously use a Hyperbeam TM on a level 3 Porygon Z?
>>
>>38578783
That was beautiful, Anon.
>>
>>38578665
Then what’s the House of Memories for?
>>
>>38578532
Except nobody knew Team Rocket had returned until after Pokémon Tower was converted.
>>
>>38575982
The only Ghost types that you, or any other human really, can become are... [Part 1]:
Gastly
>It's said that gas emanating from a graveyard was possessed by the grievances of the deceased and thus became a Pokémon. [Ultra Sun]
>Poisonous gas comprises 95% of its body. It's said that the remaining 5% is made up of the souls of those who died from the gas. [Ultra Moon]

Gengar
>It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans. [Moon]

Drifloon
>A Pokémon formed by the spirits of people and Pokémon. It loves damp, humid seasons. [Diamond/X/Omega Ruby]
>Wandering souls gathered together to form this Pokémon. When trying to make friends with children, Drifloon grabs them by the hand. [Ultra Moon]

Drifblim
>The raw material for the gas inside its body is souls. When its body starts to deflate, it's thought to carry away people and Pokémon. [Ultra Moon]

Spiritomb
>A Pokémon that was formed by 108 spirits. It is bound to a fissure in an Odd Keystone. [Diamond/X/Omega Ruby]
>It was formed by uniting 108 spirits. It has been bound to the Odd Keystone to keep it from doing any mischief. [Heart Gold/Soul Silver]

Froslass
>Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass. [Heart Gold/Soul Silver/Y/Alpha Sapphire]
>The soul of a woman lost on a snowy mountain possessed an icicle, becoming this Pokémon. The food it most relishes is the souls of men. [Moon]

Yamask
>Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry. [Black/Y/Alpha Sapphire]
>These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves. Each retains memories of its former life. [White/Black 2/White 2/X/Omega Ruby]
>>
>>38579183
The only Ghost types that you, or any other human really, can become are... [Part 2]:
Honedge
>Apparently this Pokémon is born when a departed spirit inhabits a sword. It attaches itself to people and drinks their life force. [X/Omega Ruby]

Phantump
>These Pokémon are created when spirits possess rotten tree stumps. They prefer to live in abandoned forests. [X/Omega Ruby]
>According to old tales, these Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest. [Y/Alpha Sapphire]
>These Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died in the forest. Their cries sound like eerie screams. [Sun]
>An unknown spirit came to lodge in a tree stump, creating this Pokémon. A cure-all can be made from an infusion of its green leaves. [Ultra Moon]

Pumpkaboo
>The pumpkin body is inhabited by a spirit trapped in this world. As the sun sets, it becomes restless and active. [X/Omega Ruby]

Sandygast
>Born from a sand mound playfully built by a child, this Pokémon embodies the grudges of the departed. [Sun]
>If you build sand mounds when you're playing, destroy them before you go home, or they may get possessed and become Sandygast. [Ultra Moon]
As a side note, it's heavily implied that anyone killed by Palossand is forcefully turned into another Sandygast.
>>
>>38579168
That's not the point, the point is that the security of such large cities were breached so easily.
>>
>>38577553
Technically speaking, Unova is one of the regions of the United Regions of America alongside Alola and Orre. It's just that Unova's currently the most popular of the regions hence the mistake.

>>38577444
People like you are the reason Kantoooooo is taking over this world.

>>38577513
>Unova is nice.
>A small minority of Unovans are shit and are very vocal about it.
ftfy
>>
>>38579183
>>38579195
Not him, but my brother has actually done some research on this with a popular author from Unova. Here’s a bit of the paper that he published if you’re interested:

“Many of the Pokédex entries on ghost-type Pokémon may actually be based on local folklore of different regions. There’s no way to know for sure if ghost-types are actually spirits. After all, no professor or scientists has ever actually observed a spirit becoming a ghost Pokémon. And because they have their own biological reproductive systems (As they produce eggs) and can be replicated by Ditto (Suggesting that ghost types have their own DNA) many experts and researchers like myself believe that ghost types are actually just strange Pokémon with odd abilities that can be described as “ghostly.” Though, my most recent findings (See table 3) suggest some may be able to communicate with real spirits. Still, more research must be done to further our understanding of what is perhaps the most bizarrre category of Pokémon that inhabit our world.”
>>
File: Premier Ball.png (95 KB, 268x165)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>38578575
Progress report.
It decided to come with me, but oh boy does this thing smell.
I mean, it smells good, but it is SMELLY. This might not have been a good idea.
And I don't think it's a flying type, either.
>>
>>38579428
I told you bro
>>
>>38579126
The mourning rooms, you conkeldurr. What is it with people not being able to read in this thread?
>>
>>38578647
You too, Indigo. You were the smallest I ever had.
>>
So it turns out that while the pay is really good, standing around waiting for 11 year old kids to walk by me while they're trying to get to the leader of the gym is really, really fucking boring. Like wow I'd rather just get that $20 (2200円 for you weebs)/hour any other way.
>>
>>38579761
I'd legitimately rather join PETP and go commit eco-terrorism than do this job for much longer.
>>
>>38579774
skip the unnecessary steps and legal problems and just work as a clown then
>>
>>38579774
Wait, wasn’t that the group that tried to take over the Unova region a few years ago?
>>
>>38579900
I guess? I'm thousands of miles south of Unova, though. Don't really care what they do.
>>
>>38572655
Put down the stapler or it will electrocute you
>>
>>38579196
And Team Rocket never invaded Pokémon Tower?
>>
>>38579183
>>38579195
What’s with those random words in the brackets?
>>
>>38579299
>Orre
The fact that you named my region just makes my day.
Everyone always forgets about us.
>>
>>38580043
>he's never read the Pokémon Trainer book series
MOOOOOODS
>>
You guys remember when you were like, 7-9 years old? Like, the just excitement at the prospect of becoming a Trainer before plans fell through and you missed your window to become one? Any of you guys go on a "pre-Journey" adventure? Whether with a Pokemon or without one? Just to some destination or to look for something? I did, got into loads of trouble for it but looking back I'm glad I went since I never got to actually become a trainer and feel the real thrill of adventure. I'm stuck in Celadon as a Pokemon Control worker and I hate it. Sometimes I think about taking one of the Pokemon we bring in and taking it for my own since I can't afford a properly hatched one from a nursery or Professor and then just fucking off into the wild to see if I can make something of myself. I want that thrill of adventure man. Ever since I fucked off that one day when I was 7 years old and just walked far into the forest with no destination in mind but this massive fucking mountain that I could see from my bedroom window I've wanted to go on another. But this time instead of stopping and turning back once I reach that destination, I keep going.

I hate so much that I never got to be a Trainer man, I'm so fucking jealous.
>>
>>38580133
Do it, dude. Take one of the more manageable ones, take it to some battle circuit in what down time you have, then, once you get enough money saved that you’ll have a safety net once you go for being a trainer full-time, do it. If you don’t like your job, then find a way to get to one you will like.
Trust me, my friend. People have managed it before. Even ones whose careers didn’t directly involve Pokémon have managed it.
>>
Alright so there's a downed power line nearby, not usually a problem since we're just down the street from the power company. Except the road's blocked off because there's a swarm of Joltik that're just sitting in the road soaking it up. Long story short, posting from the car, wondering if I should just gun it.
>>
>>38580446
call your local rangers office

they will dispatch the nearest ranger to remove the road blockage, and if you pay them they'll even give you a poke-ride to wherever you want to go
>>
My region’s a couple hundred miles west of Unova. What are my chances of finding a Mudkip? I heard it’s possible to find them outside of Hoenn but I ain’t rich enough to fly my fat ass all the way there. Plus with school and everything it’d just be easier to catch one here. Thoughts?
>>
>>38580589
Odds don't look real good senpai, when I looked into it a little it says they mostly just live around tropical or temperate climates, time to head south
>>
>>38580589
Not very likely. You don’t exactly need to head to Hoenn, though, just visit a reputable breeder.
>>
Everytime I talk about this girl I have thing for, my Croagunk Poison Jabs me. I never taught him to do that and am a pretty new trainer. How do I discipline him?
>>
>>38578783
That's so sweet, anon. Getting to grow up with your mon is a blessing
>>
>>38580589
You could try checking out the GTS site for your local area but most of the offers for anything are super expensive or just bullshit. That's probably your best bet though :/
>>
>>38580589
Come down to the place the crackheads congregate, land of the sun, oranges, and people riding feraligators into laundromats so they can do drugs and shit inside the washing machines.
>>
>>38580779
Listen to the dude. He's trying to save you, man.
>>
File: croagunkart.png (343 KB, 602x670)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>38580976
You know, you're probably right. I've been really on and off with her for about 3 years now and our relationship has kinda been touch in go. Maybe he's just lookin out for me.
>>
It’s been pretty nice for me these past years. Ever since my grandpa and grandma passed away, they left their berry estate to me and my older brother. He doesn’t really wanna live out here, he’s got a wife and kids out in eastern Kalos.

But, I ended up taking care of the estate myself. It’s super relaxing. All the bug and bird Pokémon everywhere. I swear, the Combee will legit just give you honey if you’re nice and shit. Stuff is beyond sweet.

Aside from that, my eevee ended up evolving out here. I didn’t really know it, but I guess that big ass bolder they had near the back fence was a “Mossy Stone.” Apparently that’s what makes Eevee evolve into Leafeon. I only really ever knew how to evolve it into the main three, plus Umbreon and Espeon. Sylveon doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. I was just gonna let it evolve into one of those three, whenever it might happen, but I guess things don’t work out the way you think they will.

Now he takes care of the estate with me, the grass typing is actually extremely helpful for this, he just seems to know exactly what needs to be done.
>>
>>38581195
Sounds nice, the kind of thing I'd love to do when I retire. If you ever want to sell, anon...
In the meantime, know that you're living the good life.
>>
>>38581195
You ever consider making poffins with those berries to sell to a Pokemon Coordinator? You could make bank. Hell, you could probably even enter some contests yourself with your Leafeon if you got bored, my guy.
>>
>>38581213
Ahh, I don’t think I’d sell it. Least not now. It’s kinda my house. To be honest, it’s what let me get away with not going to college. Maybe later in life? If I ever ended up actually doing something.

>>38581311
Ive made some things with berries before. Pokeblocks are easy, as are things like pies and tarts. Yeah, a TART is easier than making poffins. Not to say I haven’t tried. I’d like to make them, and get good at it, but I need a lot of practice.

And contests? I’ve never done one, let alone ever seen one. You don’t have to do any battling, do you? I never actually went and properly trained my Leafeon, so that’s something else I’d have to get into. Anything I should check out to understand it better?
>>
>>38581425
Everytime I go to the library there's a crap ton of Poffin cookbooks and which ones are recommended for Coordinators, go check em out. Also, when the news isn't airing, Jubilife's channel always has Contests on if you wanna analyze what others do. You don't need to battle TOO much, just practice cute shit, groom your Pokemon, and feed it the right berries (which you ought have because of the farm). If anything, community groups usually form around this so you might wanna look for one online and drive out into the city to meet with one.
>>
>>38581510
Alright. I’ll look into some books next time I head into town. And I suppose I should get like 2 or 3 berries I don’t already have to start growing.

I don’t really groom him often. Just kinda brush him out every week or so. I’ll be doing some research into it, if I think it might be fun. Really down to him as well. I suppose if he didn’t like the idea, and I still wanted to do it, I could try myself at catching something that comes to the estate all the time.
>>
>>38581720
Tell us how it goes on the new thread, anon.
>>
This was a neat thread. A big cringey at times, but also kinda fun. I wouldn't mind seeing another one sometime.
>>
>>38582023
>>38581027

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.