[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1555275267675.jpg (1.07 MB, 1280x1586)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Marry one
Fuck one
Kill one
>>
>>38311038
Kill them all because gen 7 a shit
>>
>>38311038
Marry all of them.
>>
>>38311044
fpbp
>>
>>38311038
Marry Lillie, buy Lillie, love Lillie
>>
Marry lana
Fuck mallow
Kill lilly
>>
Mallow looks the cutest, Lana is in second place.
>>
>>38311038
Marry and Fuck Lillie because i'm loyal to her
Kill the other two
>>
>>38311074
Based
>>
>>38311038
Is the SM anime good? looks cute
>>
>>38311105
No, watch XY, the best pokemon anime to this date.
>>
>>38311099
Watch out, she's gonna activate a cutscene
>>
>>38311038
Head pat all 3, then move on to their moms
>>
>>38311105
It's fun to watch.
>>
>>38311105
It’s objectively the most enjoyable anime to watch of all the pokemon series if you have no nostalgia for the first few seasons. Ignore serenacucks like >>38311114, xy is genuinely boring as fuck and somehow has a negative amount of character development. Serena has 0 personality besides being a member of the ash fan club, the blonde kids are static garbage and ash is the typical dummy jobber who loses every important match. Honestly only contrarian shitlords unironically think xy is good
>>
>>38311133
Bonnie/Clemont are the best supporting characters of the series.
>>
>>38311038
>it’s all just lolis
I wish there was some fat tits somewhere.
>>
>>38311038
Fuck Lana, marry Lillie, reluctantly kill Mallow
>>
>>38311140
Misty and Brock are still the best.
>>
>>38311143
Marry Lilly but kill mallow? How Can you say something like this?
>>
>>38311149
Not after Kanto
>>
>>38311038
Marry Lillie, fuck Lana, assfuck Mallow
>>
File: Ultra_Guardians.png (895 KB, 1102x666)
895 KB
895 KB PNG
>>38311105
It's unbearable. Ash doesn't travel and has no goals or aspirations. He has his weakest team to date, and is completely unskilled. A dozen or more episodes can pass without a single battle. Nothing happens, ever. No characters of the day anymore, yet the main cast who all get copious amounts of screentime have less development than any of Ash's previous companions. The animation is abhorrent, the budget seems to have been crippled compared to XYZ. No more poignant, mature stories like in Kalos, literally EVERYTHING is a joke in Alola. Whenever Team Rocket seems like they're going to do something fun or exciting, it gets ruined by a running joke that stops being funny the second or third time and just ends up frustrating. Also Ash is now a Power Ranger and it's played straight.

If you have any love for the franchise just skip SM entirely. It's legitimately the worst the anime has ever been.
>>
>>38311141
Mallow has some breast development, she just is wearing heavy clothing.
>>
>>38311158
I like white girls
>>
>>38311149
Cilan and Iris >>>>
>>
>>38311180
Mallow is actually 12-19 years old, so yeah.. She has breasts
>>
>>38311189
>a fucking gaylord and a not good trainer
>>
>>38311180
>mallow
>fat tits
Mallowfags are pathetic
>>
Marry Lillie, ignore the other two
>>38311185
A fellow man of culture
>>
>>38311199
t. kid
>>
>>38311202
Lilly fags are pretentious cunts.
>>
>>38311133
Yeah, no. I'm not even that big an XY fan, but saying it doesn't have a lot of good episodes, Bonnie/Clemont weren't fun characters, and even if you ignore Serena's crush she had some development with her breaking out of her shell and moving on from her mother, and the Pokemon on the group were handled well.
>>
>>38311202
"Fat" is subjective, but she does have breasts and is taller than the others.
>>
>>38311038
Kill Kill Kill. And then Kill lillie again.
>>
>>38311044
based and fpbp
>>
>>38311180
Sure, but I wouldn’t call those fat tits. Although I suppose fat tits in the anime is a bit much to ask for.
>>
>>38311244
Whoever did anime Lorelei, was a hero.
>>
File: 1552433664040.jpg (226 KB, 1280x2160)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>38311244
>>
File: 1516590282106.jpg (36 KB, 698x575)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>38311199
What a kid.
>>
>>38311038
Fuck Lilly
Marry Mallow
Kill Lana
>>
>>38311038
Marry Lillie
Fuck Mallow
Kill Lana

Probably the easiest FMK thread I've ever answered in my life.
>>
>>38311038
The answer is always the same
>marry Lana
>fuck Mallow
>kill Lillie
>>
>>38311535
Same...
>>
>>38311038
What's the appeal of Lana?
>>
>>38311652
yes, i don't understand why people dont want to fuck lilly
>>
>>38311619
Absolutely.
>>
>>38311659
flat loli feet I guess
>>
>>38311133
>It’s objectively the most enjoyable anime to watch of all the pokemon series if you have no nostalgia for the first few seasons.
That's a load of shit when it's normally the nostalgia faggots or people that never watched anything about Pokemon praising it.
>>
>>38311044
/Thread
>>
>>38311659
yeah i don't like lana too, she is judt too smol
>>
>>38311659
she's ugly and has weird eyes
>>
>>38311044
dubs of truth
>>
>>38311038
Marry Lilie - born from money
Fuck Suiren - the quiet ones are always the best
Kill Mao - she's annoying
>>
>>38311659
You get to fuck her mom too
>>
>>38311038
Who’s the little boy?
>>
>>38311177
Dubs of absolute truth
>>
>>38311038
Are nips actually attracted to women wearing kimonos? I don't see the appeal, must be a cultural thing.
>>
>>38311899
dont count us weebs out of that!
but honestly i usually do find them really appealing, i just wouldnt say those are the best example
>>
>>38311659
If you get Lana, you get the whole package: mommy and sisters.
>>
>>38311987
But she's married to a big, muscular fisherman.
>>
>>38311038
>only girl with no Z-Ring

the absolute state of Mallow
>>
>>38312711
She'll be getting one in a couple of months. Sophocles is getting a Z-crystal in two and they're just dispensing crystals and rings to have everyone "ready" for the Alola league.
>>
kill lillie, other two are interchangeable
>>38311987
we've got an intellectual here
>>
>>38311038
Marry Suiren
Fuck and impregnate Lillie
Kill Mao without Suiren ever finding out
>>38311105
Maybe the best anime series yet. Nothing has ruined it like Ash Greninja ruined XY, and every arc has been entertaining and not overstayed it's welcome.
>>38311199
>not good trainer
>prodigy who becomes Champion
>>38311659
Coolest and most capable of the three. Has a great sense of humor. Caring, protective relationship with her Pokemon that would translate to a spouse and kids as well. Strong implication she'll be willing and eager to bare you a large family since she comes from one.
>>38311899
Traditionally kimonos are worn without underwear beneath.
>>
>>38311038
Marry Lana
Fuck Lillie
Kill Mallow
>>
>>38311038
marry mallow because she can cook
fuck lillie
kill lana
>>
>>38314275
The cooking seems nice until you realize Mallow is obsessed with cooking and work oriented to constantly trying to make her business bigger and more famous, which leaves little to no time for anything else, including you, until you're sucked into helping with the business.
>>
>>38314183
SM's pretty much ruined itself and everything else with bad arcs.
>>
>>38314377
Give concrete examples, because I disagree.
>>
>>38314399
Besides Poiple, Necrozma's arc, and Aether and how you basically get whiplashed both in and out of them?
>>
>>38314447
So what's wrong with them? Just too short in your opinion? I'm glad they're not stupid long. They function almost like movies within the tv anime, which is good considering SuMo's movie potential has been squandered for weird parallel universe Ash shenanigans. I like that they introduce the characters early to give them time to have moments with the group and be meaningful when the climax of their arc rolls around, but they also don't detract or derail the show during that time and instead only for like two near movie quality episodes before they leave the cast.
>>
>>38314482
Basically no real build up with how they're not treated as movies and SM's movie potential was squandered when they decided to go AU because of a retelling for the 20th anniversary, Alola in the anime being tiny which doesn't leave any potential for "movie quality" because there's hardly room to travel, and the climaxes themselves are also weak. There's no detraction or derailing because the series itself is already derailed.
>>
>>38314516
>Basically no real build up
Define real build up then. Poipole's arc had all the buildup, even mimicked in the opening with it fleeing to find another world their species could move to, discovering Ash and Pikachu and becoming obsessed since Pikachu's electric attacks gave off bright light, becoming part of the group and slowly hinting them it was facing an internal crisis, then eventually culminating in the traveling back to it's world and resolution of the problem facing it. That's a full arc, even if the climax of said arc was only a double feature set of higher quality than normal episodes, and this is exactly the formula most of the bigger SuMo arcs have followed. But they've also had smaller arcs like recently the Poni Island arc where every episode was meaningful growth for the character the episode was centered around. SuMo isn't derailed at all, because the characters are constantly growing, new Pokemon are shuffled in and sometimes out, and being centralized to one place more allows for more frequent callbacks to previous episodes in the series.
>>
>>38311105
It's more slice of life than adventure and lacks the progression of all of the other Pokemon anime. It has a solid cast and has had a number of short arcs which were alright, but the majority of the eps end of being them just doing shit. The battles are mostly a downgrade from XY though it also has some highlights.

Overall not my favorite Pokemon anime, but it's something a bit fun to look forward to each week.
>>
>>38314558
>and being centralized to one place more allows for more frequent callbacks to previous episodes in the series
You get plenty of call back to previous episodes all the time in previous series. Being centralized or constantly moving has nothing to do with anything being called back.
>>
>>38314601
It is no longer dependent on another character randomly showing up and being in the same travel place for some random reason.
>>
>>38311038
Mallow
>>
>>38314598
>lacks the progression of all of the other Pokemon anime
What progression? Pokemon? Ash is getting new ones, evolving them, teaching them new moves and Z-Moves. Badges? Ash is passing Island Trials and is positioned to join a new League at the end of SuMo series. Travel? They visit lots of locations with more purpose for going to specific ones instead of it being the next in line to follow the game formula.
>>
>>38311038
>M
Lillie. Cute, rich

F
Mallow. Sexy, brown

K
Lana. Ugly, male
>>
>>38314183
>Traditionally kimonos are worn without underwear beneath.
I see.

Then marry Mallow, fuck Mallow, and kill Lillie and Lana.
>>
>>38314558
That's set up rather than build up, considering that Poiple does all that but suddenly you get snapped into Necrozma popping up, then after it leaves there's nothing to indicate an issue after. Basically a glorified UB/Ultra Guardian episode. A lot of the "meaningful growth" isn't really all that meaningful, with Poni having Mallow and Hapu at best be the only ones. Not to mention that the focus of said growth is usually saved for Lillie when she herself doesn't do much. SM's pretty much derailed in itself when it tries to focus on arcs but doesn't actually do a good job with them. Being centralized doesn't do anything to callbacks when it even has problems keeping its own stories straight(looking at Kanto and Guzzlord).
>>
>>38314630
>Badges? Ash is passing Island Trials and is positioned to join a new League at the end of SuMo series.
Literally everyone is positioned to join the new league, whether they passed the trials or not.
>Travel? They visit lots of locations with more purpose for going to specific ones instead of it being the next in line to follow the game formula.
The island travel is literally them going in a line, then backtracking because they can't actually put anything else in because four small islands don't make a region.
>>
>>38314656
I'd say Lillie and Gladion discovering their father is still alive is meaningful. Multiple Pokemon achieved evolution too, on top of the stuff you named.
>has problems keeping its own stories straight(looking at Kanto and Guzzlord).
Guzzlord arc was maybe the only weird one, just out of nowhere, and then returned with seemingly nothing gained for it.

I feel like you're admitting this stuff is fine, but just complaining for the sake of complaining at this point. Can you give an example of build up versus setup? Would it really have been better to stretch out the Necrozma arc for five more episodes to add tension to the fights DBZ style? I think that would've been boring as shit waiting for something to actually happen.
>>38314674
The ones who didn't go through the trials will be easy knockouts. The four islands sort of worked for the games. I'm sure if they wanted to they could've done this as a traditional series with Hau and Moon or whoever following Ash as he travels through the region, but that would've been infinitely worse than what we've gotten. Hell, it is a miracle what the anime has done with Hau compared to the games. He's not just token Masalada man in the anime and used thankfully sparingly.
>>
>>38314695
I'm literally telling you it's not fine. Stretching it out wouldn't solve the issue it had in the beginning of basically whiplashing you into it.

As for Lillie and Gladion discovering Mohn's alive, it was realistically a non-issue to Lillie and the only one that's actually had any worry about it was Gladion. He was also the only one who actively tried doing something about it.
>>
>>38314695
>The ones who didn't go through the trials will be easy knockouts.
You're going to get some big guys that didn't do them still get up high. Namely Guzma. The island trials aren't even a requirement.
>The four islands sort of worked for the games.
The four islands didn't work in the games. You were basically stuck being motor boated then having to wait Masalada buffet or babysit Lillie.
>He's not just token Masalada man in the anime and used thankfully sparingly.
He's been hardly used for anything in general.
>>
>>38314745
>I'm literally telling you it's not fine.
And I'm saying it has been fine for the most part, Misty and Brock visiting excluded because every series does this, and Guzzlord being the only real exception because it went nowhere. They teased Pikachu picking up Zerora's move though, so maybe that'll pay off in the future.
>Stretching it out wouldn't solve the issue
Then what would? You say whiplash, but if stretching it out more wouldn't fix that, nothing will.
>it was realistically a non-issue to Lillie
Because her mom never talked about him and she was too young to remember him. She's only just now learning about him and showing interest in working towards recovering what has been lost, hence Gladion telling Lillie she has gotten stronger.
>He was also the only one who actively tried doing something about it.
Because he was the only one who knew about the shit that had gone down and didn't have his head up his ass about it like Lusamine.
>>38314764
Is Guzma even going to participate? Right now it sounds like he just wants to wreck it, Team Rocket style.
>The four islands didn't work in the games.
I hated the games, but there are people who were fine being railroaded along the exact same path as everyone else. The anime in the past has invented new locations not in the games, and they've just done that again to fill spaces between.
>He's been hardly used for anything in general.
Basically just Ash's training partner for growing Rowlet, and that's a vast improvement over the games. He's also not annoyingly super positive like in the games.
>>
>>38314788
>Is Guzma even going to participate? Right now it sounds like he just wants to wreck it, Team Rocket style.
The only way he's going to wreck it is by participating.
>The anime in the past has invented new locations not in the games, and they've just done that again to fill spaces between.
And that sure as fuck gave more freedom than what they've been doing in this series.
>Basically just Ash's training partner for growing Rowlet, and that's a vast improvement over the games. He's also not annoyingly super positive like in the games.
That's an issue in itself, seeing as Hala's been used often enough.
>>
>>38314823
>And that sure as fuck gave more freedom than what they've been doing in this series.
But what good is them visiting "bet you wish you could come here" Town in the anime and the viewer counting the episodes until the next major area they know they'll be going way ahead of time versus just them having an episode in the forest where that Drampa lives? Sometimes the anime only places can be cool, but they just make you wish you could visit them in the games, and knowing what's coming up simply because Ash and friends are following the same paths as the games roughly has never been a good thing.
>Hala's been used often enough
But this is Hau, not Hala. They didn't even have Hau show up for like 100 episodes, I was dreading when they finally decided to trot him out, but then surprised when he wasn't at all a reflection of the terrible video game character he's based on and just another minor rival for Ash to battle and grow on the side specifically for one of his Pokemon that has mostly fallen into just a comedic relief role before now.
>>
>>38314856
>But what good is them visiting "bet you wish you could come here" Town in the anime and the viewer counting the episodes until the next major area they know they'll be going way ahead of time versus just them having an episode in the forest where that Drampa lives?
For one actually make the world bigger than four islands with two towns minimum each.
>They didn't even have Hau show up for like 100 episodes
In a series that's basically around 140-150 episodes, that's an issue. Hell, Guzma shows up so late that you would have probably been better off not having him show up.
>>
>>38311044
based
>>
>>38314879
>For one actually make the world bigger than four islands with two towns minimum each.
That's a game problem, not an anime problem.
>In a series that's basically around 140-150 episodes, that's an issue.
No, it isn't. He was a weak ass game character, and the anime already had plenty more actually interesting characters to work with. They never needed Hau, so they never used him, until they found a niche he could fill.
>Hell, Guzma shows up so late that you would have probably been better off not having him show up.
They just saved him for the arc they wanted to use him on. No reason to parade him out way ahead of time if he wasn't going to do anything meaningful until now anyways. We saw his underlings plenty times before, including his second in command, so people who played the games knew he existed still, it was just a wait to see where they'd use him.
>>
>>38314895
>That's a game problem, not an anime problem.
It's an anime problem when they're basically doing a one to one from the games for the region.
>No, it isn't. He was a weak ass game character, and the anime already had plenty more actually interesting characters to work with. They never needed Hau, so they never used him, until they found a niche he could fill.
Pretty much most of the characters are weak ass characters with about as much interest as some of the characters now.
>They just saved him for the arc they wanted to use him on.
And there's not much of an arc other than the league. Team Skull were going around being Team Rocket, Plumeria's only appearance before Guzma was just her collecting the misfits. He'd really just have been better off not really showing up.
>>
>>38314924
>It's an anime problem when they're basically doing a one to one from the games for the region.
Except SuMo doesn't do that, and it has been a refreshing change.
>Pretty much most of the characters are weak ass characters with about as much interest as some of the characters now.
Still more interesting than the characters from other Pokemon series.
>And there's not much of an arc other than the league.
We don't know that yet. We have to see where it goes.
>He'd really just have been better off not really showing up.
He's pretty popular. It would've been bullshit for his fans to never incorporate him in any way, especially with his grunts teasing that Team Skull still exists in the anime. I loved seeing the anime sweep into Po Town, one of the only places in the games I liked, so I personally hope more happens around that location as this whole Guzma thing starts to boil. And even if all that goes nowhere, just seeing him battle has been worth it. He tilted Ash when Pikachu's Z-Move didn't work, so it gave Ash a reason to train more.
>>
>>38314950
>Except SuMo doesn't do that, and it has been a refreshing change.
It literally has. The islands are as small in the anime as they are in the games, and the only places they go are pretty much the game locations. If you're trying to say "the story" or the "arcs" then all of the previous series have taken liberties with them.
>Still more interesting than the characters from other Pokemon series.
Honestly, they really aren't.
>We don't know that yet. We have to see where it goes.
We know Kukui and Guzma have bad blood, Guzma wants to wreck shit and he want to prove he isn't shit. The league's the only thing they can have him work at.
>It would've been bullshit for his fans to never incorporate him in any way
Guzma being incorporated now is pretty bullshit in its own right.
>>
>>38314991
>the only places they go are pretty much the game locations
But they're not forced to go from Point A to Point B each episode like every other series, which means they can constantly mix it up.
>Honestly, they really aren't.
Name more interesting characters from other series. Suiren alone has more personality than literal traveling companions Ash has had in the past. People might hate Lillie, but she's grown more than most past traveling companions too.
>The league's the only thing they can have him work at.
Or he can make a plan to physically destroy the League that Ash and crew has to foil, because of course they won't let that happen.
>Guzma being incorporated now is pretty bullshit in its own right.
Actually, it is better than how the games handled him. It was ridiculously easy to predict ahead of time that the Aether Foundation would be the true bad guys in the games and Team Skull were their puppets. Very glad the anime rewrote Team Skull not to just be throwaway lackeys for the true bad guys.
>>
>>38315021
>But they're not forced to go from Point A to Point B each episode like every other series, which means they can constantly mix it up.
And that's part of the problem, there's really not much mixing up in the first place because there isn't much, which is what makes Alola smaller than other regions.
>Suiren alone has more personality than literal traveling companions Ash has had in the past. People might hate Lillie, but she's grown more than most past traveling companions too.
Alright, so the million dollar question here constitutes to what you consider "personality", because everyone's been one-note, regardless of the series. And I can sure tell you Lillie hasn't really grown that much.
>Or he can make a plan to physically destroy the League that Ash and crew has to foil, because of course they won't let that happen.
Not even Lusamine's or Necrozma's antics were a threat, so there's not going to be much destruction in that way other than him joining the league.
>Very glad the anime rewrote Team Skull not to just be throwaway lackeys for the true bad guys.
They're just throwaway lackeys now anyway.
>>
>>38315128
>there's really not much mixing up in the first place because there isn't much
Again, that's a game problem that the anime is doing it's best to overcome.
>Alright, so the million dollar question here constitutes to what you consider "personality", because everyone's been one-note, regardless of the series.
First off, why specifically call out and complain about the SuMo characters if you're going to say every Pokemon character has no personality. Your standards are out of whack for the show you're watching if this is how you feel. But more importantly, personality as in stuff like Suiren getting protective when her Pokemon are missing or in trouble, how she'll cracks jokes randomly and make shit up to get a rise out of people as a recurring gag, how she's always trying to fish up rare Pokemon and loves the sea, and she'll say oddball stuff like marrying a Pokemon sounds fun when everyone else is weirded out. She could've just been Misty 2.0, but she's completely different and distinct.
>Not even Lusamine's or Necrozma's antics were a threat
They were definitely a threat, they just overcame the threats.
>They're just throwaway lackeys now anyway.
You can say that about all the teams' grunts. It really just sounds like you hate the Pokemon anime, and I question why you watch it at all.
>>
>>38311105
The series is cute, fun, and doesn't take itself too seriously while still having some character drama and deeper plots like the Aether Foundation arc. Not the most action-oriented, but pretty entertaining for the most part
>>
>>38315194
>Again, that's a game problem that the anime is doing it's best to overcome.
The anime hasn't done squat to overcome it considering you even said previously that it's added other stuff in between, which they haven't even attempted for Alola.
>why specifically call out and complain about the SuMo characters if you're going to say every Pokemon character has no personality
I'm calling out your claim about them having more personality than others. A lot of the stuff you listed for Suiren applies to other characters from the past that they've also done.
>They were definitely a threat, they just overcame the threats.
You know they were hardly threats.
>You can say that about all the teams' grunts. It really just sounds like you hate the Pokemon anime, and I question why you watch it at all.
We're talking about the team, not the lackeys. Especially when you had everything else in the past actually make them more than the throwaway lackeys.
>It really just sounds like you hate the Pokemon anime
There's nothing about like or hate, I'm just calling out BS.
>>
>>38311177
And just to rub it in, Brock and Misty have Mega-evolved 'mons now, while Ash is stuck using a z-move gimmick that will be phased out after this gen.
>Gary is training to become a professor while Ash is a summer school for remedials
>League is coming up but he's so unprepared he lost to Guzma.
I actually want Ash to lose for once. The last time he was this lazy and unprepared was the Indigo Plateau Conference in the 90s.
>>
>>38315237
>The anime hasn't done squat to overcome it
Except the whole ditching the journey thing for something new...
>previously that it's added other stuff in between, which they haven't even attempted for Alola
They haven't needed to, besides stuff like Oranguru's bar and such that one could feasibly believe exists somewhere in Alola versus a massive town on the small islands you never came across in the games.
>A lot of the stuff you listed for Suiren applies to other characters from the past that they've also done.
Not all at once though. Most previous characters would have like two to three traits, not like six.
>You know they were hardly threats.
The people of Alola had to literally pull a DBZ Spirit Bomb to help defeat Necrozma, so yes that was a fucking threat, and your standards are out of whack to think otherwise.
>Especially when you had everything else in the past actually make them more than the throwaway lackeys.
What are you referring to? Also, when you say lackeys that implies they're working for someone else, in the games Team Skull were just lackeys for the Aether Foundation, but in the anime they're completely their own faction so far.
>There's nothing about like or hate,
Except everything you'd said has implied not only do you dislike SuMo's anime but all of Pokemon's anime in general. There's no point in you even joining the discussion if you're just going to say it is all crap.
>>
>>38311038
kmf
>>
Marry Lillie, fuck Speedwagon, kill Lillie('s mom)
>>
>>38311044
Based
>>
Marry Lana, fuck Mallow, kill Lille before she activates a cutscene.

Simple.
>>
>>38311038
Marry Lille
Fuck Lana
Kill Mallow
The only way
>>
>>38311038
kill lana
marry mallow
fuck lillie
>>
>>38317590
Based
>>
>>38311038
>Fuck Lana
>Marry Lana
>Kill Mallow
>Lock Lillie in basment and starve her to death while subjecting her to horrific physical abuses
>>
>>38318149
Kek.
>>
>>38317590
>>38318149
Lanafags are pathetic. Your “girl” literally looks like a gag character from an ‘80’s manga.
>>
>>38311114
DP was the best arc of the anime. Ash was competent, the rivals were fantastic, the only downside was Tobias.
>>
>>38311038
Marry Lillie, fuck Mallow, kill the boy. :^)
>>
>>38311038
Marry Lillie, kill the rest.
>>
Absolutely obliterate Lilly.
>>
File: 1552421741253.png (2 KB, 128x64)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>38311659
cute face, hair, and a one piece swimsuit
i just wish she had tits, but that's what her mothers for.
>>
>>38320695
Her mother doesn't have tits though.
>>
Kill all. They're all terrible waifus.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.