[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1555327723907.png (9 KB, 480x420)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Cradily Edition

/rheg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/HfWa4Dg

ROM Hacking:
>Notable ROM hacks: https://pastebin.com/HeuBkBT7
>Making a ROM hack: http://pastebin.com/fjGZfMzP
>Gen 4-7 tools: https://pastebin.com/WvTzcdPR
>Disassemblies: https://github.com/pret/

RPG Maker XP
>Pokémon Software Development Kit (PSDK)
>Download: https://mega.nz/#!AUUURI4D!FpDrb1LeM706kEa9fE-MtNiPIuch5MKAiIXhpFnCUaQ
>Thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9955848
>Wiki: https://psdk.pokemonworkshop.fr/index.php/Accueil/en
>WARNING: Some aspects are still in development but the developer (Nuri Yuri) is active on these threads and speaks English. The community is still mostly French but almost everything has been translated to English.

>Pokémon Essentials
>Download: https://the-eye.eu/public/Random/Pokemon_Essentials_v17.2_2017-10-15.zip
>Wiki: https://essentialsdocs.wikia.com/wiki/Essentials_Docs_Wiki
>WARNING: It doesn't run well on many CPUs and has not had an update since 2017.

>Assets
>Tilesets: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sd99pug37y4v4se/Ziddy%27s+DS+Style+Tilesets+RMXP+.rar
>WIP Gen 5 tiles: http://imgur.com/a/CiudS
>FireRed in RPG Maker: https://reliccastle.com/resources/193/

Notable fan game communities:
>https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=289
>http://reliccastle.com/

This isn't the thread for hacking your 3DS. That's >>>/vg/hbg/
This isn't the thread for injecting, either. That's >>>/vp/injection
Injecting is piss easy to do at this point. Just learn how to do it yourself you lazy fuck.
If you're looking for a specific ROM, consult the gametech wiki before asking us.
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/ROM_%26_ISO_Sites

Previous Thread
>>38283401
>>
File: PikachuY-Happy.png (4 KB, 54x54)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
How do we make Friendship an actual important stat?
>All the 'affection' stuff of the 3DS games, but less OP
>Make maintaining friendship harder, and easier to lose
>Require some level of friendship for all evolutions, scaled with level necessary for evolution
>Mons are likely to disobey orders at low friendship, even with badges
>Certain plot events will steal your low friendship pokemon, or make them run away
>>
>>38310515
>>Certain plot events will steal your low friendship pokemon, or make them run away

Way too harsh and frustrating.
>>
>>38310515
what is this? fucking nintendogs?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (132 KB, 765x637)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
Please critique this map. I spent a long time trying to look at what makes maps good and refined a lot of what I did differently before
the conflicting tiles at the top are out of the players view range so don't worry about that. obviously a pretty significant spoiler here
>>
File: wip gif.gif (3.84 MB, 240x160)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB GIF
>>38310597
there's three pieces of lore to know - the people of this desert civilization collect rainwater and use aqueducts to share it with their whole community. The middle building is a large emporium dedicated to the town's collective "hobby" and the building on the right is a dilapidated library. These all three play a role in the town's main quest but I don't want to spoil too much
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 99x88)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>38310608
>>38310597
fug, this is for something specific but I left it out of the attachments for spoilers
>>
>>38310515
Prism did something with this.

When your Pokemon's happiness is high enough a move tutor will teach your Pokemon a specific move that it can only learn from the tutor.
>>
>>38310597
I like the tileset.
>>
>>38310731
Sauce on this. Sounds interesting
>>
>>38310597
It's very Sinnoh-core. Like it would fit right in in Diamond and Pearl.
>>
>>38310597
doesnt look like an area that would realistically exist in poland
>>
>>38310774
:-)

>>38310797
Is this good or bad ? I hear many different opinions about gen four, but I would hope you meant it in a positive way

>>38310826
it takes place in my game's parallel Arabia
>>
>>38310826
Neither would Kalos Route 13 in France
>>
>>38310849
france doesn't exist in the pokemon world
>>
File: krita_QQMjVdKacd.png (30 KB, 448x408)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>38310597
I hope my scribbles can help explain what I'm feeling here. The stairs being the length of the wall makes them more look like part of the wall rather than something you could climb. Or it makes the walls look tilty, since we know the stairs are at a 45 degree angle. I think extending the stairs back one tile would help it look like they're cutting into the building, or down a tile to make the stairs look like they're attached to the building.
>>
>>38310826
His name is polanddev because of polandball, newfag
>>
>>38310879
I love this, and I will implement it as soon as I'm able. tysm!
>>
>>38310731
That was in one of the main games though
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Move_Tutor#Special_Move_Tutors
>>
>>38310913
I didnt know that. Still, Prism does this for every species, not just three of them.
>>
>>38310597
Map looks pretty good but the NPCs are rather samey
>>
is there a b2w2 hack that lets me play as hilbert or at least someone other than a palmtree?
>>
Please don't use my unfinished content as OP images. Thanks.
>>
>>38311317
Try and stop me, nerd.
>>
>>38311334
Was only asking but, alright. I just won't post shit in the thread if that's your attitude.
>>
so im trying to import a bunch of my pokemon from my emulators over to my copy of ultra sun and so far the only one im having issues with is my version of emerald since i just injected the cia file onto my 3ds using one of the convertors but theres no sav file on my 3ds for emerald using that method, how do i get my lads or am i fucked
>>
>>38311413
this isn't an injecting thread
>>
>>38310404
>>>38308565
Well to be fair, the Song of Harmony can be disrupted by an overflow of discord same way any musical piece can be.
In fact, the whole reason there is a Maestro is because of a great cataclysmic event that happened in the distant past that caused the San Andreas fault to form and birthed Discada, a cicada/Cricket like, Kaiju esque Bug/Ground or Dark/Ground legendary pokemon that spreads chaos.
The Song of Harmony literally keeps the region together and governs every aspect of the land.
Problem with the Maestro is him becoming a paranoid fascist who ends up using Harkordia, the legendary pokemon of Harmony, to basically mind control people and pokemon into being peaceful, docile, obedient beings.
>>
>>38310597
The simple fact that its not yet another Gen 1,2, or 3 style map is so refreshing.
Seriously is nostalgia that great that people actually like those hideous fucking maps?
>>
>>38311450
It's easy to do but, I agree people should look to customize their aesthetic a little more, the small things that Gaia does go a long way as far as adding atmosphere goes. Coraldev strikes a nice balance here as well.
>>
>Cradily edition
Cradily suggester here, I have the dumbest smile on my face right now.
>>
>>38311433
This sounds less like pokemon and more like a fucking modern Final Fantasy game.
>>38311450
>Not a gen 3 style map
>is conspicuously Gen 3
you're an idiot.
>>
>>38311433
Well to be fair you have to have a very high iq to understand Harkordia
>>
>>38311433
Im checking my own dubs.
The two themes of the story are Order (Harmony) and Chaos. I was gonna make two different versions called Pokemon Order and Chaos, but Im just gonna make a third version type called Pokemon 2k20. :^)
>>
>>38311473
Do you see those cave tiles? The sprites? The buildings?
Also have you ever played any game past Pokemkn Emerald? That IS CONSPICUOUSLY GEN 4
>>
>>38311522
>non 3D map is now Gen 4
Do you know how fucking stupid you sound lad
>>
>>38311473
>This sounds less like pokemon and more like a fucking modern Final Fantasy game.
Compliment? Or the ole right there Fred?
>>38311496
Well to be fair, I am trying to make a more story driven game similar to Gen.5 which is why I banned gyms and made the Chaos Club. Its not like those fangames where the ET bombs your hometown Nd rapes your mother and the tweest is your father is a fucking Dragonite or something.
Honestly, the lore is not forced down your throat or anything. I just like lore.
>>
>>38311560
Modern FF is shit, so no, it wasn't a compliment. Most narratives (And I use that term loosely) in pokemon fucking suck.
>>
>>38311527
>lad
:^) Jiminy fucking cricket
What Im saying is those type of maps use gen 4 tilesets on a gen 3 engine because obviously true gen 4 and up map creation is still something not available. You must be new here. Lad
>>
>>38311592
>Gen 4 and up map creation is still something not available
I think you're the new one here.
>>
>>38311572
Isn't generation 5's unusually plot driven story one of the reasons it is considered one of the best generations?
You may disagree but its still a popular opinion. But of course this is a malaysian leathermaking forum where its cool to be contrarian
>>
>>38311630
Thats why I said most, because Gen 5 keeps things relatively simple and characters are clear cut with motivations and development. It isn't amazing but it's the best we've got.
>>
>>38311630
using gen 5's story as a positive is like being proud that your son is the least retarded of a special ed class
>>
>>38311612
Oh yeah. Show me one completed fangame with a truly original gen 4 or 5 map in the pseudo 3d style those generations introduced.
Its not a coincidence that people still use gen 3 engines jackass.
>>
>>38311661
>s-show me one completed f-fangame to b-back up my c-cherrypicked argument e-even though I've just been p-proven wrong and now need to m-move goalposts!
Fuck off mate, literally look in Gaia's discord and there's some italian guy making rapid progress.
>>
>>38311655
You don't want to discuss anything like a rational adult.
You are unironically the most retarded kid in this thread.
You're like that guy that has nothing to contribute to the conversation because deep down you know you have nothing to contribute to society so instead you have to mock everyone else with your lame quips like you have everything figured out when really you just want to fit in.
You can start by wiping your ass and add to the conversation and not just keep shooting everything down.
>>
>>38311661
arctic wind and light platinum ds come to mind
>>
>>38311680
I rest my case.
>>
>>38311738
Not completed but yeah the projects exist,and Light Platinum DS is much closer to being done then certain other games.
>>
>this thread
Isn't it funny how many responses are made from people flinging shit at each other and how little responses are from actual nuanced discussion?
I know this is the pot we shit in but still.
>>
>>38311791
it's been this way forever, the thread is full of useless retards
>>
>>38311334
Is that you shockslayer?
>>
>>38311791
says the tripfag
>>
>>38311791
Fuck off namefag
>>
>>38311661
>Show me one completed fangame with a truly original gen 4 or 5 map in the pseudo 3d style those generations introduced.
Light Platinum DS, Arctic Mind and there was the italian Red Reloaded too. Check Cerulean City's Gym and the Pokémon Tower.
http://www.pokemonhacking.it/showthread.php?tid=2391
>>
>>38311661
>>38312259
Oh, oh, and there's that Bruno dude who tends to ditch the projects he works on pretty frequently, attempting to port Gaia to to the NDS games too.
>>
Is Nameless still the only FRLG hack for those who want physical/special split without random autism sprinkled all over?
>>
File: 1544612813056.jpg (62 KB, 750x746)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Is Crystal Clear worth playing? I've heard the Elite Four sucks ass and the dev is a retarded mongrel but is the game good?
>>
>>38313154
>without random autism sprinkled all over
Elaborate.
>>
>>38313695
You know, arbitrary buffs and nerfs, evolutions and movepools changed, swapped or modified items, fanfic characters, the usual.
>>
>>38313511
It's crystal with retarded OCs in place of roadblocks and milestones.
You get a lot of freedom in building your team, but once that's over there's no real reason to keep playing. I'd only recommend it if you want to build a team for Pokemon Stadium 2, because that's the only reason it exists.
>>
>>38313798
Pretty much this.
>>
tfw no clover update in 2019 either
>>
>>38314053
>clover almost finished
>gen 8 begins
>suddenly development halts to research what order any and all of the at least 2 dozen new end-of-turn effects take effect to autistically perfect the engine
>>
>>38313154
Just use Leonidas' Fire Red rombase you fucking sperg
>>
hey guys, is there a fire red hack that adds alolan pokemon? really want to do a run with an alolan raichu.
>>
>>38313511
I'm playing it right now and having fun with it, but I hope you like gym grinding because that's pretty much the whole game. Personally I don't mind the OCs that much.
>>
>>38314053
When was the last update?
>>
>>38315800
March 2018 and apparently the battle engine and respites still aren't ready for release.Maybe this summer we'll get something.
>>
>>38316372
Are the ebin islands done?
>>
>>38311433
I think that if it's done right, it'll be really interesting. And don't worry about the naysayers. 90% will play a completed hack, no matter how much they disagree with it
>>
>>38316372
last update was may 2017
>>38317147
mostly
>>
>>38314257
No need to be upset that all future gen 3 hacking will use the clover engine.
>>
>>38317365
Most of ebin has been done since LRB played it in a private testing stream last September
>>
>>38310515
These all sound good, though a potential idea would be splitting friendship into tameness and friendship.

Tameness determines how likely a Pokemon is to obey you. Some Pokemon may always obey you (Like Porygon), while others start off very tame (Like the starters) and others may be really unruly and take a while to tame. Friendship is how much the Pokemon actually likes you.

I think actually losing your Pokemon would be really frustrating, but I think you're on the right track. Also I don't think you should just put the XY system of friendship impacting battles, I think you could find other ways to impact it.

On a side note, I've seen people port following Pokemon to Crystal, but I wish they would do it in the Yellow version style, with more indepth stuff and actual reactions from Pikachu. I get that it would be a lot more work and you would only be able to have a few Pokemon do it, but I think having a few high quality following Pokemon would be superior to a bunch of them that are really generic (though the selection of Pokemon would need to be pretty good)
>>
>>38317503
>I’ve seen people port following Pokémon to Crystal
what games are doing this other than Crystal Clear?

still waiting for the source code...
>>
>>38317888
From the snippets of code we have seen from him, it's an absolute mess and we probably won't see the rest of it until he cleans it up. So, never.
>>
>>38317503
>tameness
>affection
>friendship
We need to go deeper
>>
>>38318141
Optimism that increases the chances of secondary effects occurring.
>>
>>38313154
Search for "Pokemon retrieved Firered" next month
>>
>>38315479
Pokemon Retrieved Firered includes all Alola Forms except the Dugtrio and Raichu Alola Form. A-Dugtrio is not included since nromal Dugtrio is better and A-Raichu is not included because it evolves to Gorochu. Retrieved Firered will be released either this or next month.
>>
>>38318141
"Mood" as a variable that swings somewhat randomly and effects friendship(and similar stats) in positive and negative ways. For example, you can have a pokemon you just caught act a lot friendlier if it's in a good mood, or a pokemon you've been with for a while act unnecessarily rude(disobeying? not evolving when you want it to?) when its in a bad mood.
>>
>>38318141
"dankness" which affects your mon's renown in the region
>>
>>38318141
'Comradery', which is a relationship stat shared between two pokemon. They get small bonuses while on the field together in 2v2 battles, or large bonuses when seeing the other fall in battle. I'm not sure how to raise it besides 'walking together' or doing something that interrupts the core game loop.
>>
>>38318141
Sobriety - high sobriety gives an Acc bonus. Low Sobriety lowers accuracy but increases evasion slightly.
>>
>>38317888
>begging for source code so you can steal shit without having to put in the small effort to learn to code yourself
Fucking hell.
>>
>>38318141
Disposition.
If you manage to get it to the lower end the Pokémon kills you, game over.
>>
>>38313154
>I want this autistic shit but without other similar autistic shits
>>
>>38319150
Yeah except CC was made by lifting a bunch of open source code from other hacks
>>
>>38319202
And that affects you how?
>>
>>38319214
If he can do it, I should be able to do it too.
>>
>>38319223
Then do it, plenty of open-source hacks around.
>>
>>38315267
You mean Dollhouses? Guess it'll do, thanks fag.

>>38319162
>my 12 year old random dumb fanfiction and game design is comparable to updated official mechanics
No wonder indieshit ended up the way it did.
>>
>>38319701
>everything official is good because it's official
Wew, lad.
>>
>>38310597
Where are the Alolan Golem?
Where are the Electrode?
>>
>>38319726
I never said that, even though it's factually correct in this context.
>>
File: Cursed pic.png (159 KB, 900x667)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>imagine messing with savefile storage enough that the game throws a fit+softlock right after choosing the starter
I-I was just trying t-to have Pokémon with six moves instead of four! WAAAAH!
>>
>>38319762
And I just realized I made species a uint8. In the generation that went past 256 species. Ugh.
I wanted to try something funny and hack some values around, but it seems I might need to think this thoroughly.
>>
>>38313511
It's meh. You can get a level 50 pokemon like 5 minutes into the game and just roll through the whole game with it.
>>
File: Cursed pic 2.png (131 KB, 903x664)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
Whatever I did apparently made levels roll over at 42.
On the plus side, you're no longer asked "wants to learn move but can only know 4 moves".
On the negative side, it doesn't say that even after knowing six moves. It all becomes garbage data.
>>
>>38319762
>>38319923
What the hell are you doing anon?
>>
Did FR/LG or any other game include an in-game type chart? I wanna say I remember one specifically from FR/LG but I can't find it so IDK might be mis-remembering.
>>
>>38320024
Trying to allow six moves instead of four.
But without any planning and just moving things around until it compiles.
Gonna mess with it some more and try again tomorrow when I'm rested enough to actually think things through.
>>
>>38320048
It did, press L+R in battle I think.
That's the "help" menu.

I think it's the only game that did this.
>>
>>38320049
I do wonder if it'd be easier to code the whole thing for pc rather than mess with a mix of c and assembly to get the battery save to align with the stars
>>
>>38320115
Computers were a mistake.
>>
>>38319734
my game doesn't have pokemon
>>
>>38319734
Dude its polandballs in the game not Pokemon,if you don't even know what that is get out.
>>
>>38320426
no need to be rude

>>38311005
thanks for the heads up, I'll look into switching some more around asap :)
>>
>>38310597
>>38310884
>>38320426
>>38320468
samefag
>>
File: file.png (10 KB, 373x145)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>38320480
thanks retard
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 488x134)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>38320480
thanks retard
>>
>>38311433
I won't lie to you anon this sounds like some fanfiction bullshit
>>
fuuuck. I have so many features I want to add but I need to move everything I already did to emerald and I've run out of places to cram items
>>
>>38320536
Just use essentials instead.
>>
>>38320566
>dead engine
lmao no
>>
>>38320566
>"fuck, I have so much work to do"
>"why don't you do even more work for yourself and make it so only winblows users can play"
>>
>>38320603
>winblows
I use Windows but I hate it, yet I feel I should defend it for some reason.
What the fuck.
>>
>>38320603
depends what his "features" are.
There's only so much you can do with romhacks. Essentials is the only way to go in a lot of cases if you want to add anything remotely complex.
>>
>>38320627
dance puppet dance
>>
>>38320635
Like what?
>>
>>38320635
what about the loads of rom hacks that have "remotely complex" to very very complex entirely original features
>>
>>38320655
did not mean to namefug sorry
>>
>>38320635
Switching to essentials means you have to make an entire map with events from scratch without even the benefit of copy-pasting

essentials is completely inferior to decomps in every way
>>
>>38320655
>>38320661
samefag
>>
>>38320667
On the other side, decomps is limited by the dev's knowledge of GBA hardware, which means good fucking luck trying to do something that changes the savefile format or the way data is stored in EWRAM.
Also most goodies aren't documented enough and you're left wondering why the fuck a buffer is 0x200 bytes and where it sits in memory.
>>
>>38320751
On the opposite side of the spectrum, hopefully the disassembly's progress will inspire someone to write an actual independent engine, not based on shitty rpgmaker, considering we have knowledge of how every sprite, cutscene and animation works enough to code 1:1 copy.
>>
>>38320667
I think there's a guy who recreated fire-red in essentials to be used as a base. idk if it's well-made or not, but it's a start.

>>38320767
this. can't fucking wait for the day we'll be able to make a pokemon fangame game in c++
>>
>>38320751
that's only the disassemblies. Decomps are about as free as essentials, though it still takes a longer to add things than it does to do it in essentials

The real hard parts are deciphering the unnamed functions
>>
>>38320799
I tried that almost a year ago, it hasn't been updated since.
>>
>>38320807
You're also limited by the design choices and hardware restrictions.
In Essentials you can add as many items/moves/overworlds/maps as you want. Romhacks are limited in all of that because items have limited slots, there's an overworld limit that's nontrivial to work around, everything must be made in the format required by the gba (4bpp tileset+palette+tilemap) and so on.
>>
>>38320960
the decomps do not have item limits, though they do have inventory limits
>>
>>38320997
What? There's a limit of 99 items (that can be raised to 255 iirc, but you have to fix the bag window) and a hardcoded limit of unique items, because they have a set amount of empty slots you can fill with your custom items.
>>
>>38317365
Fug, I wanna play the ebin islands
>>
Why was sage abandoned? Did people just stopped caring or they just got bored and left?
>>
File: badgeSpins.gif (24 KB, 412x56)
24 KB
24 KB GIF
>>38321327
We're still working. This may surprise you, but things take time. You're welcome to join up and help.
>>
>>38321568
>take time
Its been the better part of a decade and for this already obsolete game.
No new mechanics, no new types, old style graphics.
I like sage. I love that underground city. Probably one of the best, most soulful fan made maos I've ever seen. Also I love how every legendary plays an important part of the plot.
But
All this time and they are still not even halfway done.
Its best to say the project is dead and has been the moment they took it from vp.
>>
>>38320960
The biggest and worst drawback of Essentials is that it runs like a dogshit on a hot summer day. The more you add, the bigger your project, the worst it runs. Its pointless.
>>
>>38318204
Is there like a thread for this hack???
>>
>>38321692
If you say so. If you ask me, the project didn't truly start until we stopped tethering ourselves to a thread culture obsessed with incoherent ideas and bad faith shitposting. Work was already happening off of /vp/ for years before we left the board.
>>
>>38310404
What's the pic of OP from?
>>
>>38318204
damn, i really wanted to run around with a raichu thats psychic.
>>
>>38320635
>A pack of scripts for RPMXP that doesn't even perform correctly in a lot of hardware out there and that contains outdated technology is the only way to go in a lot of cases if you want to add anything remotely complex.
I hope you realize how fucking retarded you sound.
Specially when you say "only".
>>
>>38321034
And those are not issues when you have access to the actual source code of the game.
>>
how would you add in-battle effects for time/seasons/terrain without them just reinforcing shit that's already done by weather?
>>
>>38322428
Get creative, I guess.
Like what kind of shit are we talking? We can brainstorm together.
>>
What's keeping gen4 romhacks from being as popular as gen3 romhacks? Lack of tools? Lack of documentation? Requires more time?
>>
>>38323244
Fan developers often can't do 3D.
>>
>>38323244
no tools, no documentation, and a lot of file formats are encoded oddly or nearly impossible to edit
>>
>>38318204
>>38321925
now im using the PokemonGameEditor figured i would just add psychic to raichu and do a run that way lol. i do have a question though, is there a way to add the alolan sprite to a fire red rom? any advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>38321925
the game uses leons rombase as a base, so you would need the ini of leons rombase to use pge with it. If there is high demand fo it, i could see myself also changing Raichu to A-Raichu.
>>
>>38321727
not yet. but there will be a thread, when i release it. it will happen either this or next month.
>>
>>38323244
Harder to get ahold of Gen 4 ROM + Emulators for various devices, too.
>>
>>38323933
I mean specifically for your average consumer. Obviously if you wanna develop a Gen 4 hack you'll find what you need, but you'll just have a smaller audience because it's a lot easier to find Gen 3 stuff and run that than it is Gen 4 and up.
>>
>>38323244
More complex hardware, the DS actually has a filesystem which means stuff is split into many obscure files, it's all rasterized 3d so textures instead of sprites.
With GBA games you could compile asm routines directly into the rom, long before any kind of disassembly was made, I'm not following the ds hacking scene closely but I doubt that's possible with those, at least right now.
>>
>>38321704
Yeah, that's what happens when you use shit general-purpose software from 2007.
But considering it does all the heavy lifting script-wise, I don't think it will be replaced anytime soon.
I mean, I've been learning c++ for years and am still stumped when it comes to scripted cutscenes (90% of the eyecandy in Pokémon games) and games in general.
>>
File: Cursed pic 3.png (224 KB, 898x662)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>tfw you get depressed for no reason and start mindlessly messing with the emerald disassembly
>>
File: Cursed video.webm (401 KB, 1280x720)
401 KB
401 KB WEBM
Please help.
>>
>>38310404
Is there a way to get 31 IVs (slight decreases here and there for Hidden Power types of course) on wild caught Pokemon that are legal?

I've tried using PKHex to edit the IVs to maximum but RNGReporter never creates a PID with Max IVs. I am on HG.
>>
>>38324536
Use Pokégen (not PKHex), it has a pid finder where you input the values and it gives you the valid pid.
>>
>>38324553
I'm not getting any results, I tried to make a Female Jolteon with a 31/30/30/31/31/31 IV stat spread.

I get a result when I make a minus sign for HP/ATT/DEF, but nothing else. Is this typical?
>>
>>38324613
Yeah.
Well, the RNG used in those games is very limited, in that some combinations of IV/nature/gender/ability are literally impossible to be generated.
Try setting the ability to "either", if you want a specific hidden nature set it in the combobox+droplist, try fiddling with the values so you get the best legal combination.
>>
>>38324640
I see.

I guess I can just drop the stats it doesn't need like ATT or DEF, that should be fine.
>>
>>38324112
>no reason
Sure pal
Get analyzed
>>
>>38325161
If it didn't amount to social suicide in the shithole I live in then I would.
>>
I'm working on a quick hack based around the recent talk of making friendship a more important mechanic. Currently the main things I've done are added type variants of Return and replaced healing items in shops with the bitter herbal varieties in order to make it so there's another main way to lose it outside of losing battles.

Is there anything else simple I could add? I don't think I'm skilled enough to do anything as complex as I'd like.
>>
>>38325161
youve been at gamedev too long when you read "pal" as if anon meant a .pal file
>>
>>38325471
About palettes, why the fuck did GF compress gbapal into lz if the size is 0x20 uncompressed (16 colors, 2 bytes each) and "compressed" they usually take more space (at least 13 bytes for the header + whatever compressed data)? Did they just think "hurr durr compressed is better"?
>>
>>38325973
Pretty much though it helps when compressing multiple palettes into one, where other palettes reuse one or multiple of the colors.
Also LZ77 has essentially no header. At worst you waste a byte every 8.
>>
>>38325217
Didn't pokemon have flavor preferences in gen 3? Do something with that.
>>
>>38326161
Yeah. I was using Fire Red as a baseline though, and I wasn't sure about implementing friendship boosts with berries or pokeblocks.

I think what I might do is make some of the berries that heal but confuse for disliking the flavor more widely available. While it doesnt interact with friendship directly, it does work well with the overall theme I think.
>>
>>38311770
If this guy was able to put togheter almost an entire new map in the DS game why can't others
>>
>>38326573
Because nobody else is autistic enough to care.
>>
>>38326573
I think he's an autistic savant or something. He has a huge ego, is prone to insane rages and in the spanish community they feed into it and worship the ground he walks on. Only makes it worse. And he's never going to tell us how he does it, not even a hint. I've tried.
Thank gid for meromero.
>>
>>38325217
Some ideas:
Pokemon don't like to go into battle except at their best, tossing a pokemon into battle while they're below 50% health, or when paralyzed, burned, poisoned, they get negative friendship.
Pokemon also don't like walking around with status effects. Burned and paralyzed pokemon get a notch whenever they walk 64 steps, poisoned pokemon get a notch whenever they walk 4 steps(in sync with the damage they take walking)
Sleep and Freeze don't affect friendship that much since they're not conscious for it.
Fainting has a large negative effect on the pokemon that faints, but additionally has a small negative effect on the rest of your pokemon in your party.
Towns have regional variants on potions/healing items. For example, the first town mart you see might have Weak Bitter+Sour Potion, a midgame shop would have Medium Dry+Sweet and Strong Sour+Dry Potions, and outside the elite four, they'll have Strong variants of many Potion types(You'll only need to do 5 two-flavor types to please any pokemon).
If a pokemon dislikes a flavor of Potion given to them, it may throw it up. This takes a turn(like flinching) and returns 80% of hitpoints gained. This is less likely if you use weaker potions, use outside of battle, or have high friendship.
Using a potion with a flavor they like(which includes not having a flavor they dislike) may gain additional hitpoints, in addition to the friendship boost. This is more likely outside of battle.
Items like Revives/Rare Candies have all flavors, which means Pokemon will always dislike it.(also get rid of the Natures that have neutral likes/dislikes) Using a revive in battle will almost always mean they toss it up.
>>
For those working on Pokemon friendships between each other; make it so that in the daycare they like each other more
>>
>>38326843
The trouble with that is what bonus would be worth putting your best two pokemon in the daycare for a few days that would also not make it completely overpowered or 'stupid if you don't use it'.

Since the relationship thing would only really shine in double battles, it would only really be best for romhacks that are almost 100% double battles
>>
>>38326994
I personally could always go for more double battles. I feel like there's not enough variation in battle formats already.
>>
File: Pokemon ArticWind.png (25 KB, 256x192)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>38326573
This person is trying,maybe they will be more open about their hack.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=417710
>>
>>38325471
#relatable xDD
>>
>>38322428
Pokémon has a terrible habit of stacking mechanics on top of other mechanics and this leads to a lot of inconsistency.
Consider reviewing 'weather', 'room' and 'terrain' effects and try simplifying them into something more cohesive. Work from that and then add new ideas.
>>
File: 8901.png (70 KB, 728x445)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>38310404
I don't know much if not nothing about rom hacking but is it possible to use the TCG GB sprites and or insert pic related as vs screens in a gen 1/2 hack?
>>
>>38327168
Those pikachu ones should be added to yellow to replace the existing reactions.Would be cute.Maybe when someone does a Gen II follower code release.
>>
>>38327168
I’m not sure how, but I know it’s possible to do.
I’ve also seen hacks that give unique characters their own face pictures above text boxes whenever they speak
>>
>>38326843
Yeah sure, passive mechanics are always goooood. What's next, auto-battling?
>>
>>38327351
A mechanic I’d like to see is in battle weather moved actually changing the overworld weather
Like if a Pokémon used Rain Dance and it started raining, it would still be raining after the battle was over
>>
>>38327369
That's actually interesting.
>>
>>38327369
This is achievable in Gen 3, but Gen 2 would require alternate tile sets for every map
>>
If someone need the pokemon trading card game 2 GBC tilesets.

https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/JfKYCKBZ/file.html
>>
What happened to the axillia region project?
>>
>>38327417
Not dead, just very slow progress and secluded to discord. See the #our_guys channel in the discord.
>>
>>38327194
I didn't think of that but it sounds good. Like I said I'm no expert but wasn't there following pokemon option in the spaceworld debug menu? Maybe that's a better starting point than waiting kindly for that swine to release something it doesn't even looks or works so well.
>>38327305
I've seen it too, primarily in gen 3 hacks, but to be honest I'm mostly interested in inserting the TCG sprites since the original ones look nothing like the artwork.
>>
>>38327416
Thanks.
>>
>>38310608
Very cool
>>
Is Clover getting kicked off PC?
>>
>>38328086
Its PC thread is getting archived on the 18th
>>
>>38328111
why though. new policy or something?
>>
>>38328245
apparently the staff had been discussing for a while how to handle the phromblematith content in clover and decided to kick it off but give it two weeks notice since it didn't appear to have another reliable host i don't buy the discussion part one fucking bit. it was probably the SJWs on the staff lynching any other staff member who dared want to keep clover on the forums behind the scenes
>>
>tfw managed to convert a nlzss python script to c++
I'm just a brainlet that didn't know everything has to be unsigned. Took me two hours ç_ç!
>>
>>38328267
That's a shame because I remember the admins let it stay the first time it caused controversy, I guess times have changed though. At the end of the day it's a really good hack and the 'edge' presented in jest and is hardly anything to get upset about, there's a reason The National Lampoon was popular in it's day.
>>
>>38326632
that sucks. ive been hoping forever for someone to basically port gen III into the plat or hg engine. I just want hoenn in 3d
>>
>>38329220
>thinking flat sprites and parallax are 3d
Oh no no no no nope nein
>>
>>38329318
>thinking X
>implying
Bad meme, into the garbage you go.
>>
>>38329220
>I just want hoenn in 3d
What's wrong with AS/OR?
>>
>>38329329
Right, it's a bad meme to assume you possess the cognitive capability to think.
>>
>>38329334
i wasnt a fan of the changes made to gameplay over the years and would rather have a gen-up port with the battle system changes and thats it.
didnt realize gen IV wasn't 3d but not interested in semantic arguments so, oops
>>
>>38329318
The buildings are straight up 3D models, sir retard
>>
>>38329374
No, the bad meme is you literally making up whatever the other Anon thinks, retard.
But hey, now that you're mentioning it, it IS a bad meme to assume that you possess the cognitive capability to think, so I'm glad I didn't do it.
>>
>>38326573
It takes knowledge of 3D programs. And Spiky Pichu’s DS Map editor. Can be done, nobody really wants to. I might if I feel like it ever again. I did a small proof of concept a while back, it’s definitely possible to do what the Spanish guy does. I’d just rather spend time working on things I can use to generate myself more income. Once I have enough of that then I’ll go back to habits that are just for fun like this. Brb in 15 years.
>>
>>38329318
The buildings were 3D in DPPt and beyond that more assets were as well.

>>38329220
>>38329412
I always thought the BW/BW2 engine would have done Hoenn justice, if not HGSS. Pity what we actually got.
>>
File: 1553028354401.jpg (57 KB, 737x691)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
What's the state of Gen V hacking? Are there any relevant breakthroughs that could be of use?
Reading the hack tools pastebin, I see I wouldn't have to start from scratch. Is there any reason not to try and hack Gen V? I'm talking more than just changing some trainer move sets.
>>
>>38331206
Same issues as gen 4. Confusing/obfuscated file structure, unknown file formats, little to no editing tools. There's a lot of overlap in the Mario Kart 64 modding community but not even they can crack some of the stuff.
If you're a programmer who isn't afraid of hex editing shit until it works, (even for some graphics like the anination fornat) you might be able to do something.
Good luck bro.
>>
Bump
>>
>>38310404
I'm playing Volt White 2 on Drastic and every time I go into a pokemon menu the game freezes. Any idea how to fix that?
>>
So I thought to myself that it's better to make a game a bit too hard than a bit too easy, because people get bored if it's too easy, and usually they just grind if it's too hard. But then I thought if a game's too easy you can just put restrictions or use weaker mons on purpose. So now I have no idea what's best actually...
>>
>>38332370
People seeking rom hacks to play have played Pokemon enough to where the mainline games aren't enough anymore, so they can probably handle something being a bit more difficult than a vanilla game.
>>
>>38332370
Making the game too hard also makes it very boring to most people. Grinding isn't fun.
>>
I was wondering if there"s any pokemon games with any new types added. I tried prism but most of the sound types are post-game, and empyrean sounds very infantile. Do you guys know any of them ?
>>
hehe I ain't posting SHIT on the 1st
>>
>>38332537
I'll let you in a secret: all games with new types suck. All new types suck. Why? Because the existing types already cover literally anything a 'mon could ever be. Fairy was already shoehorned in and it shows. Anything else is going to be extra-forced and dumb.
>>
>>38332537
Kanlara Adventures has a new type

Wait for the update though
>>
>>38332537
Uranium has Nuclear type which seems like a reworked Shadow type. Wack has a ton of new types for comedic effect. Brown has some new types but they are pretty rare.
>>
>>38332692
>>38332638
>>38332621

THank you so much for your suggestion, it is very appreciated :). I"m being sincere, i was getting that dulled by all those pokemon fan games, wanted something that I could chew on.
ALso I did pokemon uranium, it was very nice, but nucleon was so busted.
Kanlara adventures are using gbc sprite though, right ? Sounds good, might take a look :)
>>
>>38332747
Agreed. We need more Wack tier games that really shake things up. I'm sure something like Wack but for a romhack would be pretty popular.
>>
>>38333025
We need more edgy jokes and racist remarks in rom hacks.
>>
>>38333039
Indeed.
>>
>>38331206
>What's the state of Gen V hacking?

Mostly wild encounter/trainer team edits. Scripts are possible but a pain in the ass to set up.

Also B2W2 hacks might or might not crash the game sometimes depending on how unlucky you emulator/flashcard is >>38332238
>>
>>38310515
>Certain plot events will steal your low friendship pokemon, or make them run away
>>38317503
>losing your Pokemon would be really frustrating,

the above would be fine if there was some means of getting them back – exploring certain caves, markets / pounds where lost pokemon are sold / rescued etc –essentially some kind of heroic feat proving you were worthy all along
>>
Hello anon! Could you share some of your GSC graphic resources? I could use new overworld tiles and I wonder if you might have something Google wouldn't show me! Thank you!
>>
>>38333200
You'd have to get a bonus beyond just getting your mons back. Otherwise most people won't bother and you'll just catch new mons.
>>
>>38333200
If a Pokémon ran away from me then it'd be as good as dead as far as I'm concerned. Don't like the ship? Jump and swim.
>>
>>38332607
Well if you're not going to shitpost, what are you going to post on the first?
>>
>>38311349
This guy is a nerd!
>>
>tfw no romhacks of pmd games
Decomp when?
>>
>>38333216
no fuck off
>>
>>38333821
Whenever you decide to help :^)
https://github.com/pret/pmd-red
>>
>>38330169
I'm just tired of seeing shitty ass engines like Essentials that try to mimic the DS style of games, i want the real deal.
>>
>>38334158
Pokémon Unity it's what you're looking for then.
https://github.com/PokemonUnity/PokemonUnity
Most of the development nowadays seem to happen inside the Discord server though.
>>
>>38332370
Increase the levels by 10-20% and give the arenas and evil team good movesets. this si enough to make a mainline game difficult without making ti a grind fest,.
>>
>>38332621
>Because the existing types already cover literally anything a 'mon could ever be

thats because the genric normal tyoe exists and covers pretty much evrything. without it, we would need much more tpes.
>>
>wanna play crystal clear since it works with stadium 2
>beat most of the FUGLY OC characters before I get bored
What's the point of stadium anyway? It's just more battles without the progression.
>>
File: 1553303914721.png (107 KB, 287x322)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>38334029
How can I even begin to help?
Legitimately asking here, what do I need to learn in order to be able to help this project?
>>
>>38332370
Dynamic levels.
Trainer's last 'mon's level is the average of the player's two highest-level 'mons. The other 'mons are 2-3 levels lower.
League matches are one-two levels above that.
Level curve will never ever get any better than this.
>>
>>38334692
To build a team for Stadium 2. That's it.
>>
>>38335169
>what’s the point of stadium?
>to build a team for stadium
what am I reading
>>
>>38335271
Oh, I assumed they asked about the point of Crystal Clear.
Stadium is just a battle sim.
>>
I wanted to make a party sprite for Wolfman. How could I improve it?
>>
>>38335478
Add fangs on the hood, but other than that it looks great.
>>
>>38334880
https://github.com/pret/pokeruby/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
>>
>>38333200
I'd be okay with earning your Pokemon back if (a) it's a special Pokemon, like a gift mon or a legendary, and (b) you get it back with permanent loyalty and some kind of boost (like a new move or unique held item).
>>
>>38335502
Better?
>>
>>38334029
Ok, I did some decomp, its unfinished but doesn't need tons of work
https://pastebin.com/3bjFy6Aw
>>
>>38336255
>a new move or unique held item
No, fuck off. I don't want to have to get my 'mons to run away just so my completionist's ocd can be satisfied.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ7M7suRhMg

https://soundcloud.com/monstarules

Music anyone?
>>
>>38337431
That's nice
>>
File: file.png (897 B, 80x64)
897 B
897 B PNG
>>38336327
I tried to add fangs at the top of the hood to illustrate what I meant, but would up making it look like a dog instead. I like it anyway, so here that is.
>>
>>38338223
I mean, it is supposed to look like something wearing a wolf pelt, so I think that works?
>>
There's Pokemon Clover on etsy.com...

Should I get it?
>>
>>38339542
No
>>
Which romhacks have the most content? I don't really mind if they're especially "good" or not, but I want something that I can play for a while (has a lot of pokemon/fakemon, long story, battle frontier, etc). I specify romhack because it needs to be something I can play on Android
>>
>>38339735
Gaia
>>
>>38339735
Clover once full version hits
>>
>>38338223
I like how that looks. I'm going to keep the hands closer together how it was in the image before that, but the rest of that looks better.
>>
>>38335654
Does this apply to Mystery Dungeon as well?
>>
>>38339735
Prism
>>
>>38340142
Yes.
Here's the md repo, but it doesn't have the contrib file (but it's the same thing, really)
https://github.com/pret/pmd-red
>>
What is another romhack to play after Clover and Vega? Preferably with fakemon. I tried Gaia but it just felt too vanilla.
>>
looking for sage news
>>
>>38341547
If you didn't play Altair/Sirius, there's those.
They're the prequel of Vega.
>>
>You aren't authorized to perform this action.
Whats up with the clover pokecommunity page?
>>
File: unknown.png (213 KB, 1020x375)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>38341622
>>
>>38341569
Then join the discord. They almost never post here now.
>>
>>38341871
AutismCommunity at its finest.
>>
>>38341978
It's surprising to me it managed to stay around for as long as it did.
>>
>>38341871
>harbor a paedo admin for years
>an otherwise well-done hack with its edge presented in jest is haram
simply epic
>>
>>38342212
We don't condone that kind of language around here sir.
>>
>>38342315
my apologies
>>38341871
what a pack of stupid faggots
>>
>>38342315
gay
>>
>>38341622
It got band. They have their own website now: https://poclo.net/
>>
>>38310404
are there any romhacks with X/Y XP share? I want to go through a region and collect a bunch of pokemon but dont really want to grind if possible - also one with post game content like battle frontier if possible
>>
>>38339735
The Mega Power series if you don't mind the occasional engrish,some edge and repeating dialogue for team grunts.Resolute is especially long.
>>
File: Sinnoh_Route_205_anime.png (1.06 MB, 1280x720)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
Are there any romhacks that have the scale of the anime?
>>
>>38342665
You want waifus, neverending filler, and unsatisfying arc conclusions? Well then you just might be interested in Reborn & Rejuvination.
>>
>>38342689
i mean the scale of the environment, all these giant mountains lakes and nature stuff the filler and waifus is nice too
>>
>>38342699
Reborn & Rejuvination has those. You'll just have to deal with a lot of greys and dark purples because the guys behind those games never took a color theory class.
>>
>>38342712
Rejuvenation is the one with the mary sue lesbian right?Reborn has a fuckton of issues itself but damn if Rejuvenation isn't bad.
>>
>>38342665
That'd be incredibly ambitious, though hypothetically possible if someone wanted to dump enough time into making small episodic events everywhere and a companion character who followed you.
>>
>>38342881
it doesnt even have to have a big story, just take an existing gen like gen2 and make all of the cities and routes bigger with new colour palletes to match the vibrancy of the anime
>>
>>38342538
>are there any romhacks with X/Y XP share?
Nameless FireRed Project and Theta Emerald EX/Renev.
>>
>>38342994
thank you
>>
Is this the place to go to get caught up on Sage? Trying to join on.
>>
>>38343380
See:
>>38321327
>>38321568
>>
Would you play a romhack that didn't let you nickname 'mons?
And what about one that didn't show the place and level the 'mon was caught at?
Trying to see what data could be cut from the save as to make more eventual space for whatever.
>>
>>38343681
I really hate not being able to nickname pokemon.
>>
>>38340152
I think I played the demo of that a couple of years ago. I thought it got C&D'd though.
>>
>>38343681
>Would you play a romhack that didn't let you nickname 'mons?
No. Im shit when it comes to nicknames, but I do still like nicknaming my Pokemon.
>And what about one that didn't show the place and level the 'mon was caught at?
Even though it isnt necessary at all I do still kind of like it.
>>
>>38343866
Not him, but while it did, it was still being developed last time I checked. RainbowDevs took the lead iirc.
There's a Discord server with the download and stuff in Prism's subleddit.
>>
>>38343681
>Trying to see what data could be cut from the save
Anything related to Pokémon Contests could go away as far as I'm concerned, but nicknames and caught info are important enough to me. They should stay.
>>
>>38343681
If you're planning on the decomps don't do that unless you need space in the Pokemon data. Secret Bases going kaboom will be kind of painful since they're a cool feature but you shouldn't be designing a hack with multiplayer in mind anyway and it frees up a lot more space than you think
>>38343930
Secret Bases are probably better to nuke since Contests can still serve as more meaningful single player content but if you're not having them you can kick out either or first.

Either way though modifying the save struct in decomps isn't exactly fun to work with and its probably very annoying when dealing with certain undecompiled functions. Unless you were talking about binary and I went on for nothing in which case I'm pretty sure people have made stuff for save space in binary
>>
What's the Sage discord?
>>
>>38344177
Yeah using the decomps,I wanted to make some space in the Pokémon data to decouple nature/gender from PID. IVs are already stored separately.
Wanted to allow five moves too, instead of four, but that interlaces with a whole slew of stuff including ai and I'm not good enough to go that deep yet
>>
>>38337431
Go back to shilling in your own thread or at least stop namefagging please
>>
>>38339542
No because the current release is practically only half of the final game and the entire first half has been extremely polished as well
>>
>>38344273
Its a rom hacking discussion thread and his work is related to it. Calm down.
>>
>>38339542
Dont buy hacks. Theyre taking other people work without permission and selling it. Not only is it morally wrong, most of the time its an old version with a bunch of problems.

Want to play on real hardware? Get a flash cart. You can keep up with the latest versions that way and play it for free like the author intended.
>>
In the Pokemon Crystal disassembly, how can I make the surf sprite turn blue? The female sprite gets a blue lapeas to surf on because the palette is blue. But for male sprites it’s red because males have red palette

Just thought it would be cool to have a blue surf sprite even if you play as a male
>>
>>38344253
Natures only need 5 bits and gender if reworked to be determined by an RNG roll on mon generation will only need 1 so that should make it a little easier. Actually that arguably takes less space than their sections in the PID.
>>
How do you feel about starters as wild pokemon?
>>
>>38344939
In hacks where you can catch em all it is kind of mandatory without having something like a million gift events depending on how large the dex. It is better if you build it into the lore like going to the place the professor got them or something.
>>
>>38344939
Would make sense if each starter was available in only one area and with a somewhat low encounter rate.
I mean, they ARE supposed to be rare.
>>
>>38344970
Yeah, I'm trying to expand the overall availability, but most gifts and in game trades feel like they're better used for fossil mons that are even weirder to find in the wild.

>>38345025
That was my plan, sticking them in a small spot to reward more thorough exploration
>>
>>38345082
With fossil mons you can just make the fossils themselves in the world and the player just revives the fossils. Like an Emerald 386 hack could have some water related fossils like dome and helix in dive spots and such. Regular ones can be deep underground in caves
>>
>>38344939
Depending on dex sizes and your ability to script, events are usually better.
In the pokecrystal disassembly, I created two events that would give you one of the starters you didn’t choose after completing some sort of task. Then added three more for the Kanto starters but only in Kanto

Or make it a late game wild encounter with a low encounter rate
>>
>>38345109
>>38344939
Whether events or wild, just be careful with mon placements. You don't want to see Hall of Fame teams with 4 starters. You also want to make sure the player's choice in starters actually matters. No point in choosing a starter if you get all 3 halfway through the game.
>>
>>38344939
4% spawn rate on a very specific map, otherwise no.
>>
>>38345109
I'm making mine ingame trades that start appearing roughly midgame and require the base form.
>>
>>38344939
Findable in the wild, but post-Elite Four for the just for the completionists.
>>
>>38345163
What about 386+ hacks?
>>
>>38345148
Which is why the best way to handle starters is to just hand out one specific, common 'mon.
>>
>>38344939
Im fine with it, but only if they have a 1% encounter rate on a single route, that way they stay rare.
>>
>>38345148
Well, the wild starters would be onrs other than the ones given towards the beginning of the game, and would only be around gym 7, so it would still be an effort to try and get them to par with the rest of the team.

I think I might have just thought of a way to tie it into the exploration angle without needing to throw them into the wild though
>>
>>38344388
I remember someone else was trying to do the same thing as you but I don't remember how he did it. Let me look through the archive.
>>
>>38342665
There are rom hacks based on the anime, some that have quite a lot of content but goddamn are they fucking trash
>>
>>38345677
like ashgray? that game seems quite decent
>>
>>38345688
Not him, but the maps suck a lot as far as I remember.
Route 1 is legit garbage. Easily something that a 12yo without any mapping skills could come up with.
>>
new thread
>>38346387

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.