[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1552606911360[1].jpg (122 KB, 755x1059)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>What if Sabrina had taken Misty's place in the first season?

Ash would have been a better Trainer?
Wobbufet would have been the new Psyduck?
We would have had a Psychic batle betwen she and Mewtwo?
We would have had more episodes of her getting into a psychic frenzy ala Phoenix of the X-men?
>>
idk but the anime would have either been improved 100% or they would've flanderized the fuck out of sabrina
>>
>>37981376
brock would fuck sabrina
>>
>>37981403
Lol no. Sabrina's standards are higher
>>
File: 1490214000921[1].png (498 KB, 1000x1237)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>What if PLPE had been in Kanto, but in the past?
>>
>>37981376
If Misty was the annoying tsundere then Sabrina would’ve been the kuudere and probably be a more tolerable, but less entertaining companion.
>>
>>37981954
Is that young Agatha?
>>
>>37981376
>>What if Sabrina had taken Misty's place in the first season?
Would've been better desu, but that's a ton of episodes of just Ash and Brock travelling alone.
>Ash would have been a better Trainer?
Probably. She would probably be a lot more hard on Ash for doing retarded shit.
>Wobbufet would have been the new Psyduck?
What?
>We would have had a Psychic batle betwen she and Mewtwo?
Maybe. It would probably be one sided, though, and the plot would continue on like normal. Though, maybe she could withstand having her memories erased. Who knows?
>We would have had more episodes of her getting into a psychic frenzy ala Phoenix of the X-men?
Maybe, like, 2 or 3 minimum.
>>
>>37981376
no because he was always meant to be an incompetent retard

did you mean togepi? either way the answer is no

no

>We would have had more episodes of her getting into a psychic frenzy ala Phoenix of the X-men?
maybe
>>
File: hqdefaultCAPHEV7A.jpg (38 KB, 480x360)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>What if Pokémon LA movie had been directed 19 years ago by Steven Spielberg using practical effects?
>>
>>37981376
I like autistic anime Sabrina so the show probably would have been better
>>
>>37982011
No, it's young Oak
>>
I'm not sure if Sabrina would have improved OS, but she would have improved Johto.
>>
>>37982310
Original design Sabrina improves everything she touches
>>
>>37981403
What if Lt. Surge had taken Brock's place? giving us free Engrish at the end of each of his sentences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZwu_-He4gQ
>>
>>37981376
Yes, Ash ketchum would have been better Pokémon Trainer.

Sabrina was teaching Red how to use His physic powers.
>>
>>37982310
Honestly not using Marina (Kris) was a waste
>>
>>37981376
No. Shudo, the original head writer hated the concept of a child hero and was a pessimistic fucker that wanted to end the series with Ash and Pikachu killing each other or everything being a dream.

Nah.

No.

Probably, maybe thanks to TRio doing something stupid.

Ash is a special-snowflake too tho, so at least they would have that in common.
>>
>>37982360
>wanted to end the series with Ash and Pikachu killing each other
what the fuck
>>
What we should have had was this.

>Red/Blue go off on their journey (You can do the whole Pikachu/Eevee thing)
>Brock joins Red
>Misty joins Blue
>Lt. Surge joins Blue (So he has the Raichu to the Pikachu)
>Erika joins Red
>Koga joins Blue
>Sabrina joins Red
>Blaine/Giovanni don't join
>Tournament Style Pokemon League matches between them all
>>
>>37982434
no
>>
>>37982434
And suddenly Kanto is without gym leaders
>>
>>37982450
Good, let Kanto rest.
>>
No if fucking anything Ash should have kept his fucking Pokemon around, evolved Pikachu, and it just have been Brock.

Also we never even got to see him getting his fucking Primeape back, but he definitely did at some point since it's at Oak's lab.
>>
>>37982018
>Would've been better desu, but that's a ton of episodes of just Ash and Brock travelling alone.
She'd join before her gym, just like Misty did. Remember, her entire character arc was anime original, so she'd likely from the start be a more "normal" girl, just with psychic powers. I guess a companion with psychic Pokemon as their main focus could lead to Ash getting psychic Pokemons himself later though, something rare in the actual anime.
>>
>>37981954
I would have been slightly less mad, because i would have a reason to play the games and it woulf kinda make more sense to only have 151 pokemon
>>
>>37982365
Pokemon rebellion
Shudo was a crazy man
>>
File: 1427372549341.gif (126 KB, 720x480)
126 KB
126 KB GIF
>>37981986
>tsundere
>annoying
>>
>>37981376
Sabrina was already perfect as the spooky waifubait and her wonderful hime cut
>>
>>37984210
It wouldn't even have 151 Pokémon, mons like Magnemite, Voltorb, Koffing and Grimer seems like they're pretty recent discorvieries and might not have existed 50ish years ago. Also, Mewtwo would definitely not exist.
>>
>>37981376
I wish, she looked smarter than the others retards.

ash would have had some direct concurrence which would have pushed him forward

abra would have became a cute comic relief

she would have trained ash to become psychic so they can flirt without alerting brock and thus mewtwo would harve a harder time but ultimately even mew can't do shit against mewtwo

phoenix is the second dumbest shit after the whole character of jean grey, she have the best power ever only to be a crying dumbass. the whole point of pokemon is to emphasize on friendship so, no, in this environment, she won't. loosing her powers due to self doubt is way more likely.

but, as >>37981897 said, this would imply a more mature ash
>>
>>37981376
>>37982321
Thank you for my new fanfic.
>>
>>37984692
I'd read that shit
>>
All I wanted for Johto was Gold jorneying with Whitney and Morty
>>
>>37984676
50 years ago they still would have had industrial waste
>>
Ash should have switched from Brock and Misty to Whitney and Morty in Gen 2, and then he should have had May and Flannery in Gen 3. Volkner could be the Brock replacement in Gen 4.
>>
>>37986946
Brock is great, but I would have liked them to explore with more characters, since changing Ash and Pikachu is not even an option anymore because to its Mascot status.
>>
>>37984676
Hey we don't know how old Mr. Fuji and Blaine are; Mewtwo could have been made 50 years ago.
>>
>>37986980
I agree, I like Brock a lot, but I don't think he should've been the companion for four generations. Personally, I think it should've been
>Ash/Misty/Brock
>Ash/Morty/Whitney
>Ash/May/Flannery with NO FUCKING MAX
>Ash/Dawn/Volkner
Gen 5 was fine, but Iris and Cilan needed motivations, and Gen 6 is also fine.
>>
>>37987077
Oh, I thought it was stated to have been made recently in the games, I might just be confusing it with the manga tho.
>>
>>37981376
She's an actual adult and much taller than Brock. It would be an awkward mommy/son dynamic.
>>
>>37981376
ICY showed me that I'd love to see an anime with Ash going it alone.
>>
File: Louise_4.jpg (42 KB, 704x400)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>37984589
Not that guy but he's right, tsunderes are fucking trash and thankfully anime in general seems to be phasing them out now that they've realized how fucking sick of them everyone is
Pic related is quite possibly the most annoying character of all time
>>
>>37990098
ICY?
>>
>>37992143
AU movie where Ash travels alone most of the time with a few exceptions, it basically confirmed that Ash is held back by his friends and his need to help every stranger.
>>
Pokemon but Ash travels with Jessie
>>
>>37981376
de-aged Sabrina just looks real cute
>>
>>37992185
That's bullcrap.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.