[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>i-it's just an upscaled 3DS game
>>
>>37980647
No delete this you're not allowed to do that
>>
Let's Go's graphics were definitely more of an upscaled 3DS game

But also here's a fun idea: try comparing Pokemon to other video games
>>
I mean, that isn't WRONG. Just because there's more stuff going on in the background doesn't change the fact that you're still just following a linear path with the same amount of depth of exploration as a 3DS game.

Obviously I'm basing this solely off of the footage shown so far so maybe there are only a select few areas that follow the old formula and the rest of the game is a lot more open, but as it stands it literally is just a nicer looking 3DS game.
>>
You're never going to see the actual sky in this game except for a few moments they force you to
>>
It always bugs me how people in general, even Nintendo themselves, use blown up screenshots of 3DS games without care for the resolution.
3DS games have never looked good in screenshots because of this.
I remember when I first saw Luigi's mansio 2 screenshots and it looked dreadful. But on the actual 3DS, it looked alright. Had like a tiny diorama feel to it.
>>
File: 1552165722108.jpg (68 KB, 582x662)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>37980647
Are you implying it's not an upscaled 3DS game? So you think it's a DOWNSCALED 3DS game?
>>
File: 1551916575082.jpg (232 KB, 2336x1445)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
Bros?
>>
>>37980647
I'm honestly pretty pissed that they had 5 years to plan out Pokemon's arrival to Home Consoles and they couldn't even be bothered to whip up a new engine to work with. They're still using the 3DS engine, damnit!
>>
>>37980688
Nigga stop, FF13 was never on handhelds and they have the most linear designs of all time.
>>
>>37980737
They're also releasing new games every year, retard.
>>
File: 1551917901480.png (510 KB, 864x450)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
I-it's all gonna be fixed when the game comes out, right bros?
>>
>>37980747
And? Should we be thankful for several years of nonstop shit?
>>
File: IMG_20190315_030010.jpg (82 KB, 975x341)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
R-right?
>>
>>37980751
Looks good to me.
>>
>>37980740
I didn't say it was a BAD thing, I'm just saying that it's fair to say that SS is just an upscaled 3DS game because it's literally the same thing in a prettier package. If you think just the mention of the linearity of a Pokemon game is a bad thing then you must be the one to have some kind of problem with it.
>>
>>37980774
You're joking right?
>>
>>37980732
>>37980751
>>37980771
>p-please don't buy it! i'm begging you I can't see pokemon succeed once again!
>>
>>37980771
>>37980751
This scale was what I always wanted from a pokemon game. Feels good having realistic standards.
>>
>>37980678
Why would you do this. I dont think its really fair to compare it to other games. There will always be something that looks better. Its much better the compare it to older games in the series and appreciate the progression and improvements.
>>
>>37980732
>>37980751
>>37980771
Sorry anon, but GF knows jack shit about anti aliasing.
>>
>>37980792
Nope, looks fine.

>>37980771
This too.
>>
Why are people lying and saying it's the 3ds engine in the first place
it very clearly is not
>>
>>37980647
Hold on... the picture on the right is 3DS? Geez, I thought modern handhelds had better graphics at this point.

Yi yi yikes, ok?
>>
>>37980737
>They're still using the 3DS engine, damnit!

Prove it
>>
>>37980797
It's this low bar setting that gamefreak is allowed to keep selling crap
>>
>>37980794
>t-this is you!! y-you speak like t-this!!!!
>>
>>37980844
>not mad online
>>
>>37980747
Maybe not release games every fucking year? Possibly get help to make new games?
CoD has 2 companies making CoD games.
to make it even worse, most of those games released yearly are remakes or expansions and Pokemon is the single largest media franchise of all time.
>>
>>37980842
And your not buying it? Your still just playing Gameboy advance games and posting on /vp/ out of sheer spite?
>>
>>37980842
If you want to go play other games to play other games. Pokemon will be taking its own artistic progression that sets it apart from other series and keeps it recognizable. If you think GF is incompetent how in the world would they ever be able to accomplish a BOTW scale pokemon game?
>>
>>37980647
I think the graphics as we know them look really great, but to be fair it is a heavily cinematic reveal trailer. We'll have to keep an eye on the less groundbreaking trailers coming up to get conclusive info.
>>
>>37980803
Why shouldn't Pokémon, the second bestselling video game franchise of all time, strive to be exceptional in some way? Look at any other JRPG made for the Switch, and chances are it'll look miles ahead of Pokémon and pull off some impressive feats. It'll just sell far less.

>>37980912
I don't want a BotW level Pokémon. That's a ridiculously high bar to set. I want a GOOD Pokémon game, something that makes me want to purchase it. Why would I want to buy or play any Pokémon game now? I can't enjoy something based on brand recognition alone. These are fictional digital creatures, not your real pets, so it's not like they make something good by virtue of existing. What I loved about Pokémon was the feeling of navigating a world and finding its secrets. It felt like a sandbox to explore and experiment in. Certain Pokémon appear at night or morning. Certain people appear in specific locations on specific days of the week. Backtracking to a specific area after you've progressed a certain amount lets you find new paths that lead to secrets. There are occasionally alternate paths you can take to get to certain locations. You're rewarded for keeping that Pokémon with Cut in your party when you come across that optional tree with the item behind it. You start your journey without anyone prodding you on beyond your first town. Your agency makes this your adventure. I don't want to "live" in these worlds, but I do want to carve my path through them.
>>
>>37980647
That's a shot close to the ground to make it look bigger, that's not the perspective you'll be seeing the game from.
>>
>>37981514
I'm pretty sure this guy >>37980803 was being sarcastic in response to this >>37980678
>>
>>37980647
Whatever the case, it's not up to AAA standards.
Looks like a PS3 game at best
>>
>>37981535
You'd be surprised
>>
>>37980732
>>37980751
>>37980771
>Zooms into shit no one will ever look at that closely.
I think the game looks subpar, but this is just a cheap way to show it.
>>
>>37980908
Haven't bought a Pokemon game since BW2
>>
File: 1523469377388.jpg (40 KB, 750x620)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>resolution = graphics quality
>>
>>37981639
Based
>>
>>37981657
How is it not? The 3DS games look way better upscaled.
>>
>>37981639
Ah yes, the "fragile fan". Go find a franchise you're educated on.
>>
>>37980647
I don't care about anything else, just give me a free camera.
>>
>>37981685
maybe if you're near-sighted
>>
Why does Crysis look better than Pokemon? Crysis is 12 years old?
>>
>>37981687
you should probably play others and learn that there's much more to be offered in Pokemon
>>
>>37980732
I dont care virgin
>>
>>37981575
I'd look that closely if I was allowed to manipulate the camera like in a real game
>>
>>37981514
Based
>>
I really don't give a shit about graphic, last thing on my fucking list as an actual poorfag.
But from trailer alone you can see that they're not even using hd texture, not antialiasing, not using real time shader and lighting, using disgusting instagram filter, using 2D planes as background 10 meters away, and having palpable draw distance.
I've seen upscaled usum through 2nd screen and citra, and it is giving me worse cylinder eyesight. Upscaled my ass.
Shit, the things you can do on switch is better than this. It ran ported skyrim.
It's /v/eddit meme where game trailer is looking better than the game, but holy jew, it can't be worse than this. Something this shit can't be prerendered.
>>
looks fine to me
>>
>>37980732
>>37980751
>>37980771
>>37980842
>>37981560
>>37981685
Imagine actually believing graphics make a game
Imagine being oblivious to the fact that most Switch games look worse than this
>>
File: hurdurrbadgrafxz.jpg (2 KB, 270x141)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
lol guy its just an upscaled 3ds game
>>
>>37982614
>Imagine being oblivious to the fact that most Switch games look worse than this
Anon. Those games are indie titles from studios with no money.
This is from a company with the most successful franchise in the world. I'm not saying it has to outdo the most detailed games out there, but it could stand to be a few steps above this.
>>
>>37980647
A game this gen should look better than that. Especially one with as much notoriety as Pokemon. Let's not even get into how shitty the lighting looks on the Pokemon models in the trailer.
>>
>>37981514
So what at all makes you think you can’t do that in the new games? You’ve literally only seen a minute and some change of footage, not even that.

And before you go on another rant, play the recent Pokémon games. LGPE was literally just HD FRLG so you aren’t railroaded by anything, you are free to explore at your leisure and can do the gym order however which way you want. Alola has TONS of alternate paths on the routes. Exploring takes you to locations that you would never reached if your curiosity didn’t kick in, and you are rewarded for it, sometimes even with Z-Crystals and Zygarde Cells.

And if you are looking for backtracking, play X&Y. There is a fair amount and there’s a plethora of blink and you miss it events that happen that you otherwise wouldn’t have experienced had you just followed the main game path.

You sound like you are complaining just to complain. If you are one of those tripes that haven’t played the games in ages, fuck off and download an emulator so you can get to it
>>
>>37982647
>Those games are indie titles from studios with no money.
yeah, get a load of this low budget indie game
>>
>>37982670
BotW doesn't look worse than this. That's actually delusional, and I'm someone who didn't even particularly care for BotW.
>>
>>37980647
Who cares, I already hacked my switch and downloaded 40 free games. They want to be cheap I'll be cheap also.
>>
>>37980647
I’m more upset about the choppy framerate. I don’t think there was a single moment in a trailer where the game wouldn’t stutter slightly and it made me nauseous
>>
>>37982703
That's how I feel too.
>>
>>37982545
>>37982614
graphics only really make a game worse when they're like horrendously bad, and SS's graphics aren't horrendously bad by a longshot. Think of how New Vegas was a pretty ugly game even when it came out and yet is a way better game than a lot of games that look much better than it.
>>
>>37982668
Let me give you a few examples.
>In Gen I, it's pretty linear up to Cerulean City, with the option of visiting Route 22 early for an optional rival battle. Once you hit Cerulean City, you can battle Misty, or you can go up to Route 24/25 and get the S.S. Ticket from Bill, which lets you go to Route 5, then to Route 6 and Vermillion City. You can go on the S.S. Anne and beat your rival and get Cut as well as visit Route 11 or go down Diglett's Cave and find the optional Flash, but you can't use it until you beat Misty, and you can't battle Lt. Surge until you either get Cut or Surf. If you beat Misty, you can go through Route 9 to Rock Tunnel to Lavender Town. You don't have to do Pokémon Tower yet, but you can get through most of it up to the Ghost Marowak. You can go to Route 8 to Route 7 to Celadon City, where you don't have to beat Erika right away. You can get a drink to give to the guards so you can visit Saffron City, or you can do the Rocket Game Corner which lets you finish Pokémon Tower or even start the Silph Co. story material, meaning you can beat Sabrina as your third Gym Leader rather than sixth. Finish Pokémon Tower and you can wake up the Snorlax on Route 12 and/or Route 16, and take either way down to Fuchsia City where you can beat Koga as early as your third or fourth badge to use Surf. You don't have to go to the Safari Zone before or after the Gym and can do it when you want. You can take either Route 21 or Route 19 to get to Cinnabar Island, and Blaine can be as early as the fourth Gym. Lt. Surge and Erika can be as late as the seventh Gym.
>>
>>37983180
>In Gen II, while it's not as open as in Gen I, more focus is put into interesting side areas that reward the player for taking the time to investigate or backtrack to. Route 46, Route 45, both parts of Dark Cave, Sprout Tower, the Ruins of Alph, the second half of Union Cave, Route 27 as early as the fourth Gym, National Park, the secret part of Route 34, Burned Tower, Tin Tower, Mt. Mortar, Whirl Islands, and Route 45. Once you hit Ecruteak City, the order of badges 4-7 are fairly open along with the Team Rocket plot. Upon arriving in Kanto post-game, exploration is also fairly open, especially once you get the Kanto radio.
>In Gen IV, numerous routes take advantage of HMs to reward players who use them. Many cliffsides feature Rock Climb, caves feature smashable rocks, side areas are found with Cut, and extra areas are available with Surf and Waterfall. The post-game adds replayability to every location with new Vs. Seeker teams, Poké Radar Pokémon, swarms, dual slot mode, and numerous new areas across the region (including a fairly large new island) open up. The map itself is also filled with branching paths and intersections so it's not just one long line. Later game areas like Canalave City are right next to beginning locations like Jubilife City. Eterna leads to Oreburgh leads to Hearthome despite that not being the order you initially visit them. You can choose to visit Pastoria or Veilstone first, and do badges 3-5 in any order.
>>
>>37983185
>In Alola, you are railroaded at every turn. You are forced to take one way to Iki Town. You are forced to take the other way the second time you go there. You can't go west of your house until the plot tells you to. Lillie won't let you go anywhere but Kukui's house when she gets you. You go to the Pokémon Center because you still can't go back the way you came or continue west. You go to the Trainer School and are blocked again. You go to Hau'oli City and surprise, all the fences that let you go on the other side of the city aren't usable because they're "freshly painted". You go up the main road of Hau'oli City, being stopped by cutscenes every 5 seconds. The Poké Radar one is especially bad because it's such a poor feature that's barely used in the game (and I got it to 5 million likes, which was a waste of time). I can't go to Route 2 because it's blocked by Tauros, so I better continue down the rest of main street where I continue to do cutscene after cutscene. Team Skull Grunt battle, can finally hit Route 2. Gotta help the berry farmer before I can progress. Can't go to Route 3 before I do the trial (less offensive because having trial barriers to stop the public from entering dangerous areas is at least somewhat of a fair reason). Go to Route 3, gotta find Nebby in an area that should have been optional. Seaward Cave is boring, Kala'e Bay moreso. Continue back in the circle to Iki Town.
Optional areas
-Hau'oli Cemetery: Small and the only notable aspect is that one cutscene post-trial.
-Seaward Cave: Serves little purpose other than to bring you to Kala'e Bay.
-Kala'e Bay: Its benefit is to make it easier to find Bagon after getting Lapras Paddle, but you can already find Bagon on Route 3.
-Ten Carat Hill: Legitimately interesting atmosphere and you can get Rockruff only here, but nothing interesting is really done with it and Necrozma being a grass encounter post-game is disappointing.
-Melemele Sea: It's just a lot of water.
>>
>>37983314
>Akala Island, you're once again railroaded. Can't go past the girl with the Stoutland, who's always where the plot needs her to be. Heahea City, Route 4, Paniola Town, ranch (blocked so you can't go to Royal Avenue before the plot wants you) and up to Lana. After Lana, Olivia makes sure you can't go to Diglett's Tunnel, always having an excuse depending on your plot progression. Stoutland girl blocks the resort. The island continues to be a railroad until after Diglett's Tunnel, where you can visit the southeast side early if you want. Do Konikoni, Plumeria, Olivia, next island.
>Malie City starts off bad. Can't even go past the Pokémon Center because Lillie wants you to visit Malie Garden. After that, Lillie gets lost and you have to help her find her way to the library. This is where the game opens up a little because you can visit Route 9 before the plot requires it. Anyway, talk to Lillie, go up to Mt. Hokulani and get that done, Route 9, some optional areas which are welcome but God they didn't do anything interesting with them. Overall, Ula'ula Island was the best part of the game but it was still a far cry from even Gen I.

And it's also the atmosphere that just sucks away all the interest. I don't want to have Hau and Lillie and Kukui hold my hand the entire way through the game. I never felt like this was a journey I was on. It was a train making stops at tourist traps. And I have no hope for later games because Masuda and Ohmori feel very strongly about keeping the series going in this direction.
>>
>>37980647
Why are the trees 2D
>>
>>37980688
Calm your tits. All we've seen is the starting town and the big city of the region. And only parts of them.
>>37981685
Maybe if you ignore framerate, reolution, textures, map size and shaders.
>>37982703
>stutter
Anon, the trailer is capped at 24 FPS.
>>
>>37980647
We only got about 1 minute of footage from the gameplay (the other part was cg showing starters), even that was stated as not final.
>>
>>37980678
Gf is a handheld only dev since gba. That‘s why none of them has any experience with hd. Also shit like dq, ni no kuni, dq is done by a team that has at least double the size of gf with experience in hd and home console development beginning from ps3 release.
>inb4 biggest media franchise
Revenue of pokemon is always split to 3. gf only gets money from the games, merch and shit mostly goes to nintendo
>>
>>37980700
Yeah gayfreak doesn't realize there are two joysticks now
>>
>>37980732
More proof that the game is NOT going to have any camera movement whatsoever
>>
>>37982614
The gameplay will be shit once again so what's your point?
>>
>>37980747
And they should honestly stop that bs. But retards like you will gobble up all those pile of shit games because you are retards
>>
>>37983635
don't care tripfag
>>
Gamefreak shills out in full force here again today. Don't forget to submit your timesheet to your supervising officer! :)
>>
>>37980647
It is
Cope
>>
File: 1551345038731.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
looks nice
really hope it's at least a solid 1080p 30fps for TV mode and 720p 30fps for handheld mode
>>
>>37980647
But it is just an upscaled 3DS game. That view probably won't even be visible in the game because there will just be a constant fixed camera that only shows a linear path like everywhere in Sun/Moon.
>>
>>37983608
>Revenue of pokemon is always split to 3. gf only gets money from the games, merch and shit mostly goes to nintendo
Game Freak is principle owner of TPC directly, not Nintendo. Back when 4Kids had a split, it was 33/32/32/3. no reason to think it's changed since then except for the contract with them ending meaning their 3 was likely put back equally to preserve GFs majority.

Game Freak gets the majority of the funds, in other words. Well, with the exception of Nintendo owning an undisclosed percentage of Creatures as well, but that doesn't make any difference to Game Freak having about 30 billion dollars at it's disposal.

Stop making shit up.
>>
>>37984270
A game like this should be freaking 60fps. Odyssey looks better and manages
>>
>>37983608
>>37984816
Oh, and I forgot to mention, Nintendo explicitly told people (not that they should've had to) that shit like Go meant basically nothing to them when their stocks surged after Go took off. Why? Because Niantic is developing it with guidance from GF and they don't get any of the money directly. It all goes to Niantic and TPC, not Nintendo in any direct way.

Their share of TPC is absolutely huge in terms of how much it's worth, but it's less than 20% of Nintendo's total value and holdings. Pokémon is big, bigger than even Nintendo by about 50% in terms of sheer money, but to Nintendo overall it's not.

If, in 20 dollars, you have three quarters you don't see those quarters as the driving force of your purchasing power and those quarters are basically Pokémon to Nintendo.
>>
>>37983624
the prove is that the map has frontal doors for houses.
>>
>>37982679
Not the anon, but im not sure that was his idea.
>>
>>37984836
60fps is entirely unnecessary for pokemon
>>
>>37985124
Ok Masuda
>>
>>37985124
>it i-is unnecessary so it doesn't matter if it would look better
Ok Masufa
>>
File: OdysseyBeta.jpg (178 KB, 1107x1199)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>37980771
>>37980751
>>37980732

>doubters can't defend against this

Nintendo polishes the ever-loving shit out of their switch titles, even after the initial trailers. This console library is their baby, they don't want a Wii U repeat.
>>
>>37985203
Not doubting your statement but this is Gamefreak which are not beheld to Nintendo's standards.
>>
>>37985203
Nintendo is not gamefreak
They are not going to make any substantial changes
>>
>>37985282
>>37985294
public perception is that it's a first party title. Pokemon is synonymous with Nintendo. The graphics will be done last, like they always are.
>>
File: sakurai blinking.gif (729 KB, 201x259)
729 KB
729 KB GIF
>>37985203
Gamefreak and Nintendo are not the same people. People need to realize this.
>>
File: nick a.png (372 KB, 1436x1340)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>37985124
Maybe for you I enjoyed my 60fps battles in Gen 5 thanks.
>>
File: ash help.png (41 KB, 178x279)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>last three Gens looked like piles of melting shit because of lousy spritework and the 3DS' awful resolution
>people have the audacity to say this looks bad
>>
>>37980732
>Game footage not final
>B-Bros
>>
>>37980737
>They are still using the 3DS engine

So are you on the development team? How would you know this?

>>37980751
Most games do this, there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>37985313
Nintendo only owns like 1/3 of the Pokemon Company.
>>
>>37985344
No, it just means GF can no longer blame hardware limitations for their incompetence.
>>
>>37980647
upscaled sumo unironically looks better than this trash
>>
>>37985640
Sumo? Isn't that a sport?
>>
>>37983608
>Gf is a handheld only dev since gba. That‘s why none of them has any experience with hd.
meanwhile, in reality, game freak has made games for ps4, xbone and pc in recent years.
this excuse that they don't know how to develop for a home console in hd is bullshit. they're just lazy and they know this fanbase will buy and defend an upscaled 3ds game as long as pikachu and charizard are in it. why try harder?
>Revenue of pokemon is always split to 3.
and game freak's cut of the money is still way more than most studios will ever see. on top of that, they have creatures inc. to outsource the 3d modeling work to, and they also have the benefit of being able to ask nintendo, monolith, hal, etc. for help (which they choose not to take advantage of).
stop pretending that game freak doesn't have everything they could possibly need to make a good game. there are smaller studios making better games with far fewer resources, game freak has no excuse.
>>
>>37985727
My thoughts exactly, they have a multi million dollar franchise and they treat it like a small niche series.
>>
>>37985822
no kidding. different genre, but we live in a world where french bread, a small doujin circle with no money, made a game good enough to kick melee out of the main stage at evo just from word of mouth alone.
meanwhile, a $90 billion franchise tells us to "p-please understand, kids these days and their smartphones" while they remove even more features from their lazy shovelware.
>>
>>37980647
It's not an upscaled 3DS, it's an upscaled Vita game
>>
>>37980647
You're right. Upscaled USUM looks far better than what we've seen of SnS so far. The backgrounds are actually stylized to look good with pokemon instead of what we have here which are just made to look more realistic, and thus clashes with the pokemon, and still fails to impress graphically because they're still far behind the standard for graphics of other gaming companies with far smaller budgets.
>>
>>37985370
>Giving GF the benefit of the doubt for sixth time in a row
>>
File: DigimonWorldNewOrder-9.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>37985929
no, pic related is an upscaled vita game.
>>
File: 1551165095361.png (443 KB, 461x607)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
That's right, eat it up boys. Buy our games like sheep and then cry about no postgame.
>>
>>37980647
>he’s impressed my mat paintings you can’t explore
you’ll walk on the small, straight path GF tells you to.
>>
>>37980647
lmao those palm trees in USUM are more convincing than the trees in S&S
>>
>>37980732
There’s the fence that will be your best friend throughout the whole game as your run next to it toward the next flag.
>>
>>37986401
pretty sure the SwoShi trees are sprites
>>
>>37980732
so this is the power.....of the switch...
>>
>>37986444
Making 3D objets very hard, please understand
>>
People say this game looks good and I'm like bruh get some glasses. They must not have played games since PS2.
>>
>>37986525
Obviously. Pokemon fans only play Pokemon games, meaning they've never seen what an actual console game is supposed to look like.
>>
File: Weez.png (122 KB, 725x521)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>37980732
>pokemon is finally coming to the PS2 bros
>>
>>37980647
Looks like a Wii or Gamecube game.
>>
>>37985137
>>37985199
>>37985334
you don't need 60fps for pokemon
30fps is fine. we need a stable 1080p
>>
>>37986727
you'll be getting a cinematic 20fps at 480p.
>>
>>37980794
Oh no, the largest franchise in the world will sell literally anything and make millions, whatever will we do?
>>
>>37986727
(you)
>>
>>37984270
proof pokemon fans have no standards
>>
>>37985370
>Same thing was said about LGPE
>The only fix they had was with Mewtwo’s cord not digging in his neck
>>
>>37980732
So this is the power of modern technology
>>
>>37985203
I can't tell which of these I'm supposed to think is better.
>>
>>37986525
Are you saying PS2 games don't look good?
>>
>>37987369
Games shouldn't aim to look like a PS2 game 10 over 10 years after the PS2 stopped being the standard for games.
>>
>>37980647
This is still just one small path. Every one of these three areas have the exact same layout, just different surrounding graphics. It's just one short path forward.
>>
>>37980732
Reminds me of GTA SA kek
>>
File: nf.jpg (128 KB, 890x590)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>37985370
>>
File: nff.jpg (182 KB, 1335x779)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>37985370
>>
File: not final.jpg (153 KB, 1135x662)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>37985370
>>
File: lmao3.png (609 KB, 1920x1080)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
>>37980732
>>37980751
>>37980771
Why gamefreak can't into round shapes?
>>
File: 1551329143003.png (39 KB, 600x300)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>37987429
>>
File: 1551641538336.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1080)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>37980732
>>37980751
>>37980771
You forgot the paper background.
>>
>>37987439
Why is the texture on that shirt SO BAD
>>
>>37987455
It looks good enough for GameFreak quality control
>>
>>37980647
It's not an upscaled 3ds, it's just shitty looking game.
>>
>>37980732
This is how a game from 2004 with absolutely no graphics mods look for comparison.
>>
>>37987568
This is how a game from 2005 with absolutely no graphics mods look for comparison.
>>
>>37987439
Because the don't have any real experience with 3D modeling save for the dude who designed the floating ice cream
>>
>>37987452
The background looks like a drawing and the models are cell shaded so they look more cartoony.
It doesn't look bad at all.
>>37987568
>>37987599
SwSh has better models and shaders than those two.
>>
>>37987729
you cannot be serious
>>
>>37980732
looks like vanilla wow
>>
>>37987745
I am. SwSh has very basic lighting and animations and the overworld models are what you'd expect from an old JRPG, but it looks easthetically pleasing, the models aren't as low-poly as the ones on those two examples and the cell shade looks better than whatever those two were trying to do.
>>
>>37987729
>The background looks like a drawing
It is a low resolution drawing
>and the models are cell shaded so they look more cartoony.
No problems with that.
>It doesn't look bad at all.
The background and the textures do look terrible. You have to be fucking blind to think otherwise.

>SwSh has better models
For pokemons, sure. They are pretty high poly, but for the overworld? Characters? Hell no. It's on Doom 3 level at best.
>and shaders than those two.
It looks like a fucking Unity game, the lighting is poor, shadows are almost inexistent, and when they are present they look very low res. It's decent, but I wouldn't say it's that better, some older games did better after all.

>>37987781
Not him but it looks "pleasing" for a 10 year old game. Models are indeed low poly as Doom 3, but I wouldn't say that they have more polys than NFS MW at all.
>and the cell shade looks better than whatever those two were trying to do.
That's fucking retarded. These games look really good, specially Doom 3 for its time. They were trying to be realistic with a "fantasy" aura, not cartoony, not "happy". And I still think even Zelda WW cell shade looks better than this piece of shit they are trying to do. Kingdom Hearts on the other hand just makes it look really bad.
>>
>>37987876
The cars of the NfS game don't have more polys at all. Car games are misleading like that because you can lower the LOD a lot and the cars still look good.
>>
>>37980647
yup

look at all those jaggies jesus
>>
>>37983608
You act like they haven't acquired a shitload of 3D modelers and basically absorbed Genius Sonority (Killing all the potential and talent of that company).
>>
>>37980647
It looks like gamecube to me.
The thing that's going to be make or break is the animations. I don't mean battle animations, i'm talking about the shit that happens in the story. It's not acceptable for the screen to black out any time they're too lazy to animate the characters doing a simple action.
>>
>this entire thread
How do you faggots justify falling for this shit over and over and over again?
>>
TEXTURES FROM 2001 ON A CONSOLE RELEASED IN 1998
>>
>>37988102
Falling into buying Gamefreak's lazy shit or falling for the same copypaste Pokebarneyfag shitposts?
Same answer for both: newfags
>>
>>37980647
It is, though.
That doesn't mean you can't enjoy the game, but it IS an upscaled 3ds game
>>
>>
>>37980703
I am sure Nintendo IS happy they don't have to consider that anymore.
>>
>>37988040
>The cars of the NfS game don't have more polys at all
MW cars have around 20k-35k polys, meanwhile your average pokemon, around 5k with 12k being the ones that are very detailed like Mega Ampharos. Sure almost all polys are being spent on cars, but it's not like pokemon is doing any better usage of the resources they have.
>Car games are misleading like that because you can lower the LOD a lot and the cars still look good.
So is Pokemon, but what they are doing doesn't look good. MW LOD is way better than what we've seen on this trailer for sure, and it doesn't use static textures as background.
>>
>>37988168
better art direction than SwSh
>>
>>37988277
The wood texture looks better than any SwSh texture. Let that sink in.
>>
File: 1442017696185.jpg (29 KB, 425x348)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>37980647
It's really telling that XY is prettier than USUM. Fucking hell.
>>
File: 20181223114125_1.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1080)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>37988304
look at the rocks
>>
>>37988382
>1080p screenshot
You gotta have one at 480p to drive the point home
>>
>>37988392
SwSh is a 1080p game my dude
>>
>>37988407
480p hammers in just how bad Game Freak is at graphics
>>
File: D1GfuAjX4AAeFD3.jpg (130 KB, 736x1200)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>37988412
True. Your 480p screens did the job already.
>>
Of all things about the graphics, it's the fucking purple tint or whatever it is that bothers me the most.

>>37988412
He meant that the screenshot even in 480p would still look better than SS.
>>
>>37988443
>He meant that the screenshot even in 480p would still look better than SS.
My bad. Thanks for explaining.
>>
>>37988392
It would just make it look better since it would hide imperfections.
>>
>>37988436
3DS is 240p tho
>>
1998 ON A CONSOLE FROM 1996
>>
making games is hard please understand
>>
KURASSHU BANDY KUU
>>
>>37980647
They're just showing off the best town they made, the other areas probably won't look as polished.
>>
>>37988780
>that’s the best one
SAD!
>>
>>37988314
That's because XY was pure glitter and no substance. Remove the art direction and the whole " first mainline game in 3D!!!" aspect and all you're left with is a very mediocre game.
>>
>>37988780
USUM route 1 is also guilty of this. Pure trailer bait.
>>
FAINARU FANTAJI SEVEN
>>
File: springtime for hitler.png (3.07 MB, 1920x1024)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB PNG
Holy shit.
I JUST realized OP wasn't saying that it's an upscaled 3DS game. He was actually trying to mock the people who say it's an upscaled 3DS game, while posting an image that looks like an upscaled 3DS game.

I seriously just noticed the stuttering now and realized he was being facetious.
What the fuck OP.
>>
>>37988811
Just like the real France!
>>
BING BING WAHOO!
>>
>>37988999
well the trees are certainly the same
>>
>>37989254
literally. when you turn the camera around the trees, they dont move
>>
>>37980647
It's not, but it's looks like a GC/PS2 game.
>>
>>37989302
it's less noticable in SS because you can't move the camera in that game
>>
>>37989319
t. zoomer who's never actually seen a GC or PS2 game
>>
>>37989340
In what way does it not? It looks on par with Kingdom Hearts II.
>>
File: 1552519295896.png (3.02 MB, 1984x768)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>>37989340
get your eyes checked
>>
>>37989340
>he didn’t see any of the Dreamcast/N64/PS1 screenshots
>>
File: 6z1qFFJ.jpg (80 KB, 630x354)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>37989340
>zoomer
I'm probably older than you.
Even Star Fox adventures look better than this piece of shit
>>
>>37989353
>It looks on par with Kingdom Hearts II.
nigger what
>>
>>37980703
Well, they either blow them up, render with a higher internal resolution or end up with 400x240 images that would be like 10cm in your average monitor.
>>
>>37989384
That looks kinda like a painting. I like it.
>>
>>37989418
I can cherry pick too.
>>
>>37989462
fuck off that's from the remaster
>>
>>37989483
>first party switch game in the highest grossing IP of all time looks worse than a remaster of a PS2 game
>>
>>37989501
It looks worse than the original, see >>37989418
which is apparently supposed to look bad.
>>
>>37989483
It's literally the same game with a higher internal resolution. Models, textures, shading, all the same.
https://youtu.be/ix3z3xc7szU
>>
>>37980751
Ever hear of LOD?
>>
>>37989528
yeah if you ignore the cardboard trees to the left which aren't even part of the background or the complete lack of lighting or shading
>>
>>37988960
Pretty much. IIRC there's actually a real life phenomenon called Paris syndrome caused by the sheer contrast beween japanese tourists's expectatives towards france vs the reality: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/paris-syndrome-culture-shock-sickness-sends-japanese-tourists-packing

>Paris Syndrome is a psychological condition experienced almost exclusively by Japanese tourists who are disappointed when the city of lights does not live up to their romantic expectations.
>>
>>37989553
They look just as good as Sword and Shield's.
>>
>>37989546
Show me one AAA game made after 2006 with LODs on plain sight like this.
>>
File: 542.png (906 KB, 683x683)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>37989540
>textures
>all the same
lol no
>>
>>37989540
>soul
>soulless
>>
>>37989576
Literally Skyrim on 7th gen consoles
>>
>>37989561
And keep in mind this was a thing 10 and 20 years ago. Imagine how fucking bad it must be for a Japanese going to France now. They probably die from the shock rather than just being traumatized like before.
>>
>>37989593
Skyrim hides LODs very well, they are far away and aren't even noticeable.
>>
File: hRmvbyL.jpg.png (1003 KB, 1419x755)
1003 KB
1003 KB PNG
>>37989573
you sure about that? these trees aren't that great but they're objectively better than >>37989418
>>
>>37989582
>they changed the main character textures
Nice. Everything else is still the same shit as playing it on PCSX2 with a higher internal resolution.
>>
File: 512fd45b1d.png (1.68 MB, 1599x962)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
How come Game Freak doesn't just let Creatures make the overworld? They did Detective Pikachu, right?
>>
>>37989636
>low poly trees
>lots of fog
>shitty floating grass
Majora's Mask did this too on the N64 and made it even better looking than this on the 3DS
>>
>>37989668
Imagine a Pokemon game with these graphics, holy shit muh dick
>>
>>37989636
what is happening on the far left, is that supposed to be a tree or what?
>>
File: Foggy_forest.jpg (201 KB, 1280x853)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>37989677
>>lots of fog
yeah, how DARE they add fog in a forest. that would never happen in real life forests!
>>
>>37989636
>>37989677
lmao, that forest looks straight from Majora's Mask indeed
>>
>>37989731
Nobody's saying there shouldn't be fog, they're saying the fog makes it so they can hide shitty looking trees.
>>
>>37989737
https://youtu.be/EzJI_5jAnI8 at around 0:40
>>
>>37989731
Never said it's unrealistic, I implied it's a cheap technique that has been done for years.

>>37989746
kek
>>
>>37989746
how exactly is that supposed to look better? they didn't even model the tops of the trees, they just put a giant dark void around all of them. if gamefreak did the same shit you'd all be sperging out about it
>>
>>37989636
Nigga, that scene is way inferior technologically wise. It's simply 2 trees with low poly models, a ground, 4 billboard textures and a static texture background being hidden by some fog, something that has been around since the early days of 3D. And misplaced grass texture tho lol
>>
>>37989842
>simply 2 trees
based retard
>>
>>37980647
But...that looks like an upscaled 3DS game.
>>
>>37989788
I never said it's better just replied that anon. But it's definitely on par.
>they didn't even model the tops of the trees, they just put a giant dark void around all of them.
It's a remake, there's no reason to, they never showed the top of the trees on the N64 game.
>if gamefreak did the same shit you'd all be sperging out about it
Well, they basically made the same fucking forest that was rendered on a 3DS and we are already sperging about it.
>>
>>37989862
>his eyes are so fucked up that he can't notice the trees on the background are just part of a texture
based blind retard
>>
>>37989883
>Well, they basically made the same fucking forest that was rendered on a 3DS
post the original forest, then. if it's the one in majora's mask you're speaking of, the two don't look alike at all.
>>
>>37989904
Retard, I'm not saying it's identical, just that it looks very alike both technically and artistically wise. Are you autistic?
>>
>>37989902
>making up shit based on a barely 2 second clip from a trailer
>>
>>37989904
holy shit, how can someone be so dense
>>
>>37988811
Yeah, too bad SM wasn't any better despite looking like shit. In fact, it was even worse than XY.
>>
>>37989929
but it doesn't! the trees in sword and shield actually somewhat resemble real world trees, not endless pillars
also why wouldn't two foggy forests look similar artistically?
>>
>>37989934
Get a new pair of eyes and a brain in the process.
>>
>>37989365
They should have worked with Genius Sonority for SS
>>
>>37989951
>ad hominem cuz no argument
>>
>>37989957
They ARE Genius Sonority. They absorbed the staff including James Turner.
>>
>>37989940
Come on anon, SM does look better than XY, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look bad.
>>
>>37989950
Why wouldn't a forest on a less powerful handheld look the same as a forest on a console somewhere between the PS3 and 4.
>>
>>37989959
>ignoring the original argument
>act like a chess pidgeon
>fallacy of fallacy
based retard
>>
To be fair, some games on 3DS DO look that gorgeous. But at least Gamefreak is making decent forward momentum with graphics
>>
>>37989993
it fucking doesn't look the same, similar maybe on a conceptual level, but that's it. You just have bias vision
>>
>>37989950
I'm not going to explain again.
>>
>>37990038
could that be because you were wrong?
>>
File: xysm.jpg (70 KB, 806x240)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>37989990
It legit doesn't though. XY is much prettier, except in battle.
>>
>>37990157
it really does look better
>>
>>37990157
SM looks better
>>
>>37990224
yeah, if blurry grass and radioactive colors are better
>>
>>37990071
No, I won't because you would just play dumb again.
>>
>>37980732
>posting a picture of spyro on ps1
?
>>
>Caring about graphics
I hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>37990261
>>Caring about graphics
and the graphics in Pokemon of all things
>>
File: 1484747762995.png (657 KB, 644x432)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
>>37980803
>hahaha look this 360$ Pokemon game looks better than the 190$ one!
>oooh nooo stop comparing this 360$ Pokemon game to other 360$ games!
>>
>>37990243
The colors are only that bright in that area.
>>
>>37990261
>>37990267
You are the reason we will always get half assed games.
>>
>>37990157
Come on anon, everything is much more detailed in SM and there's much more going on. You just don't like the graphic style.
>>
File: xysm2.jpg (70 KB, 805x240)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>37990224
Say again?
>>
>>37990320
I'm not convinced by that blocky chibi world.
>>
File: nuclear grass.jpg (28 KB, 520x312)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>37990293
>>
>>37990340
Yeah, it's not as realistic looking as SM, but it's still prettier though. The textures all look great, especially compared to SM's. Compare any XY building to an SM building and you'll see how much better the former look.
>>
>>37990320
But anon, it does look better. Everything on XY is low quality and the chibi shit doesn't help. You are just nitpicking from an angle.
>>
>>37990366
not to mention the art style in general was just way better in XY
>>
>>37990357
it's supposed to be sunny it's tropical
>>
>>37990376
>Everything on XY is low quality
Look, I'm not saying XY is beautiful, but if it's low quality then that makes SM pure vomit. Yes it's chibi, but at least they didn't stretch featurless brown and green textures and pretended it looked like dirt/grass.
>>
>>37990384
it looks like a sea of nuclear waste, then again a lot of nuclear tests were done near hawaii
>>
>>37990366
I don't know man, SM has some pretty nice interiors like the hotels.
>>
File: 1551800756126.png (118 KB, 506x543)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>37990261
This, why would anyone ever care?
>>
>>37990317
>everything is much more detailed
Really? The SM textures have nothing going for them. There's no detail at all. Look at that little pillar to the left. It looks like shit. Just compare the grass between the two screenshots and it's obvious which is the better looking game, regardless of the art style.
>>
>>37990434
It's just the camera, since XY camera is higher you don't notice the low res textures too often. I still think SM looks better due the revamped shading, improved camera, lack of ugly outlines and non chibi models.
>>
File: xysm3.jpg (94 KB, 812x240)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>37990498
I stand by my words, even then XY looks prettier imo. Even if it's blocky, it looks smooth and it's pleasing to the eyes. SM's an eyesore, for the most part.
>>
>>37987452
why does this look worse than Colosseum?
>>
File: 1550910599999.jpg (116 KB, 750x750)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>37980647

Looks like an upscaled 3ds game to me.

The clouds are just nicer is all
>>
>>37990571
SM looks too empty.
>>
>>37990593
because you don't have your glasses on
>>
>>37990593
I wouldn't say Colosseum, but Battle Revolution's backgrounds do look better. To be fair though, that's pretty much all they had to work on for those games besides mechanics/animations.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>37990593
GameFreak.
>>
>>37988067
>bad guy gets the mcguffin and announces he's going to take over the world
>shot of the mc standing there with the stupid default low res grin
>bad guy announces he'll be going to mount fuckyou
>fade to black
>fade back in and bad guy is gone
>fade to black
>fade back in and supporting characters are here to tell you the bad guy just took the mcguffin and is headed to mount fuckyou
>fade to black
>fade back in
>take a step forward
>PHONE CALL BITCH
>professor pansy lets you know the bad guy just got the mcguffin and is heading to mount fuckyou and you should totally go there next
>don't bother trying to go anywhere else, they're all roadblocked
>>
>>37990635
>It's a Switch game and we can't even have something that looks like this
>>
>>37990675
we've seen like 4 areas in the game so far, calm the fuck down
>>
>>37990690
And what we've seen so far was a huge let down
>>
>>37990690
Yeah, no battle background will come close to this since they're all mostly 2D. We don't need to see more to figure this out
>>
>>37990675
God I wish Battle Revolution wasn’t shit on so much by normies.
The GameCube/BR games had such interesting backgrounds and they make such a difference while battling.
>>
>>37990715
god you guys are funny
>>
>>37990690
>W-we only saw a few areas
>The game isn’t e-even finished
This shit is going to be LGPE all over again.
>>
>>37990618
I'm serious. The Sword and Shield may have higher polygon count, higher rendering resolution (ok maybe not lol), and all the fancy modern shaders but come on just look at this >>37990641 and tell me Colosseum isn't way more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>37990304
>>37990422
>Graphics dictate the quality of the game
Brainlets
>>
>>37990750
it has more SOUL I'll give you that
>>
>>37990735
Yeah, don't know if we're funnier than GF apologists though. Sorry you had nothing else to say, but keep on sucking Masuda's cock, you'll eventually come up with something.
>>
>>37990784
>le masuda's cock meme
epic. simply epic.
>>
>>37990758
>graphics aren't part of the quality of the game
Brainlet
>>
>>37990809
i bet you're that one faggot who is unable to play an old game without loading it full of shitty graphics overhaul mods that ruin the aesthetic and SOUL of the game
>>
File: 1511840370548.jpg (16 KB, 183x195)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>37990791
Maybe if you had made a single point or argument I would have bothered thinking of a better reply, but since you contributed nothing to the discussion, you get the shitty reply you deserve. Oh, oh, who's that? It's Ohmori. I hope you're ready to spread your butt cheeks.
>>
>>37990825
Actually I was the one posting old games above. But nice try. Graphics are important, but it doesn't mean that if a game gets "ugly" over the years it becomes unplayable. Making a full priced game with shit graphics when everyone else is making shit that looks amazing is just a shit move that shows how GameFreak doesn't give a shit about their fanbase, since they are mostly kids and retards that will just make excuses and buy them anyway.
>>
>>37990863
seething
>>
>>37983180
>>37983185
>>37983314
>>37983319
Good posts
>>
>>37990758
They don’t. But please do tell me how much of the Gameplay will change for Gen 8 (which we already know is just going to be some new moves, some new abilities, some new Full Evolved Pokemon, and some new mechanic change)
This is the same bullshit with LGPE. If they aren’t going to focus on gameplay, then they should at least make it look visually appealing.
>>
File: 1464842647119.gif (1.58 MB, 320x240)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>37990876
Pathetic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3xlva-tCOM Yokai watch 4 looks much better, just saying. No excuse considering Pokemon's budget.
>>
>>37990675
Have you ever made a game before?
>>
File: 1456765266405.jpg (60 KB, 376x425)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>37990876
Not really, I'm having fun, anon. I find it funny to see someone defend GameFreak yet present no argument at all.
>>
>>37990928
>Could I speak with your chef? This steak has hair and toenail trimmings on it
>”HAVE YOU EVER COOKED BEFORE?!!!?”
>>
>>37990932
cope
>>
>>37990928
This. Making games is very hardu, presu understandu
>>
>>37990944
Typical burger can't stop thinking about food
>>
>>37990932
Stop wasting your time, he's a lost cause.
>>
>>37990960
typical yuropoor can't stop thinking about america
>>
>>37987729
You’re literally fucking retarded.
>>
>>37990967
Yeah, entertained me for a second at least.
>>
>>37990960
I’m from New Zealand ya fucking cunt
>>
>>37991009
how's the shooting
>>
>>37990926
>foliage not only looks better but also moves with the wind
didn't notice that before, for GF it's gonna take other 2-3 gens just to get on that level
>>
File: 1508232669913.jpg (74 KB, 600x800)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>37990926
>tfw pokemon will never look like this
>>
>>37989561
France is pretty cool, but it's definitely not the greatest place on earth or anything.
Isn't tokyo already better than france anyway?
>>
>>37989561
>>37991586
I never understood why nips get so hard when they hear about France.
>>
>>37990739
Mhm yeah and you know this based on a trailer of a game you haven't played yet?
>>
File: 1552380103074.png (87 KB, 600x750)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>37990571
>even though it's blocky, it looks smooth
>>
File: 1421249066207.jpg (33 KB, 346x406)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
I'm a bit of a newfag to this series and I gotta say, /v/ was right. Y'all will genuinely bitch about anything gamefreak does with this series. I can tell no matter how much you retards bitch about the graphics and the character designs most of you are still gonna buy the game anyway.

This thread is meaningless because you all know I'm right.
>>
File: 1552496233436.gif (930 KB, 374x361)
930 KB
930 KB GIF
>>37990926
>franchise makes a lot = Game Freak spends a lot
>>
>>37985203
>bottom has a granny face
what an improvement
>>
>>37991963
Nigga you reaching.
>>
>>37991879
I'm not buying it unless I feel like I'll have an overall positive experience with it. I know what I like and what I don't like in games and I won't financially support a game I don't like. I won't even pirate a game I don't like. I wouldn't play LGPE even if I got it for free.

I'm not turning away from Sword and Shield. I'm going to learn as much as I can about its game design without actually buying it first. Game Freak no longer has my trust, so there's no way I'd walk in blind. I'll set up various criteria and see how they measure up to them and judge if it's worth a purchase then.
>>
>>37991899
It sells like hotcakes, GameFreak just don't expend more money on their games because they realized they can get away with it since around gen 4.
>>
>>37991879
I'm not buying it just like I didn't buy anything after XY, unless it's better than it looks. I already have an unlocked Switch anyway.
>>
>>37992011
I think the reason they haven't changed up the formula is because the fans are so adapted to it that if they changed it altogether, it wouldn't go over well with fans.
>>
>>37991963
She just yelled "Mario!" as always.
>>
>>37992031
Well, Alola happened. They are willing to shake things up, but clearly not willing to spend more money into polishing graphics and making the gameplay more elaborated.
>>
>>37992058
True. Plus they did outright say they're pushing their selves to try new things.
>>
>>37992058
They also put less effort into trials than they did Gyms, hence why there were only 7 in SM, and one took place entirely in a black screen with the occasional looming camera outside.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.