[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

So, since we can now have as many savefiles as we want, do you think GF will make it so each version is significantly different this time in order to sell more games? What are some of the differences that you expect in each version?
>>
Since when can we have as many saves as we want?
>>
>>37978578
there can be several accounts on the switch
>>
>>37978578
The Switch allows that because you can make as many profiles as you want.
>>
>>37978615
>>37978620
So theres no limit whatsoever?
>>
>>37978620
But I thought it was 8 per switch?
>>
>>37978615
but all your eShop purchases are saved to each account like a PSN, right? I don't see why GF would worry about this since 70% of people won't abuse this.
>>
>>37978565
different cover legendaries
>>
>>37978680
Just delet
>>
>>37978694

Nope, you can play the bought game on all accounts.

However you would need to sign up for extra Nintendo Online accounts to make use of the online shit if you want to use them.
>>
>>37978738
>needing a separate online subscription for each account
and there's zero chance in hell that Pokemon won't require the online subscription, so I don't see why GF will worry about this too much
>>
>>37978738
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28815/~/what-is-a-nintendo-account-family-group%3F
>>
>>37978615
I'm pretty sure you couldn't have multiple saves in let's go eevee and pikachu.
>>
>>37979228
never mind I'm stupid.
>>
>>37978565
>2013+6
>Game Freak putting in effort
pick one.
>>
>>37979442
They would actually need to put effort for restrictions this time.
>>
>>37979639
you bet your ass that they would put extra time and effort into doing it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.