[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Thoughts on Mewtwo Evolution? Anything you particularly want to see changed?

Do you think this is the end for Gekijouban-Satoshi? What do you think of the Movie-Ash?
>>
I'm trying to pretend these movies don't exist. Didn't watch the first one as soon as I found out Ash would be travelling with two Randos and when I found out Pikachu made a love confession in english I think I made a good call.
>>
THERE ARE NEWS ABOUT THIS?
I NEED NEW NEWS NOW!!!!
>>
>>37552819
>doesn't believe in the power of friendship
>>
I have no interest in it despite watching the original bascially every day when I was 4. I tried rewatching TOS as an adult and it does not hold up.
>>
>>37552803
I want them to include Ai/Amber and give Mewto a happy ending since death means nothing anymore so why is he the only one suffering.
>>
>>37552803
This Ash was more competent than OS Ash but otherwise he was the same, though if this is really the end of AU Ash I want them to go down with a bang and end his story in a good way since they can't do that with anime Ash.

>>37552884
>since death means
Only if your name is Ash, and that has been known for years now.
>>
I want this movie to have no humans. Just 100% pokemon. I want them to show how destructive and powerful Mewtwo is, and that impact on the pokemon world.
>>
They're just going to do the movie and we'll go back to normal movies next gen. No death or any of that.
>>
>Anything you particularly want to see changed?
Anon, it's going to happen like ICY played out, there'll be a short re-telling of Mewtwo's origins lifted from MSB before it goes off on it's own tangent, possibly after changing the events that led to it busting out slightly.
>>
>>37552803
I hope for some sexy feet images
>>
>>37552922
Lion King doesn't have any humans. Bambi only has one or two humans. There are lots of classic movies with no humans. A Bug's Life didn't have any humans.

No humans and just pokemon can even serve as an allegory for our own human world. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>37552803
Power of Us was a nice step up from I choose you, I'm kind of hopeful for Evolution.
>>
>>37552933
Isn't it suppose to be using the original script? The one where Ash has a daughter?
>>
>>37554215
>Isn't it suppose to be using the original script?
No, it's doing the first movie, but since they're going to put the Gen 8 stuff, it's going to follow what they did with I Choose You.
>The one where Ash has a daughter?
He never had one. The girl people keep calling Ash and Misty's daughter was the drawn representation of one of the singers for Fantasy in my Pocket. Same with Voyager.
>>
>>37552819
It was a good movie dumbass.
>>
>>37553306
I'm not a fan of the fact that it seems to be like CGi I Choose You in terms of what it wants to do.
>>
>>37554215
No, people only assumed that because they credited Shuda (but as they'd done that with ICY before fucking off to find Ho-Oh after Shuda's bits, it's not a stretch to assume they'll do the same thing here).

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.