[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: cybersaur.jpg (86 KB, 900x848)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
prove me wrong
>>
>>37363702
Pokemon would be better if it wasn't Pokemon.
>>
>>37363712
fpbp
>>
>>37363702
You already proved yourself wrong
>>
File: 1517117639005.jpg (126 KB, 900x900)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>37363702
No argument here.
>tfw no series that follows a augmented hacker with a Porygon
>>
god i hate pokemon so much!!!!!!!
>>
>>37363702
No because there are already a lot of dysopian and cyberpunk and they all fucking failed hard compared to Pokemon
>>
>there will NEVER be a game where pokemon were some science experiment gone horribly wrong
>there will NEVER be a game where pokemon are actual pocket MONSTERS who can and will kill you if not prepared
>there will NEVER be a game filled with the ruins of humanity and despair of the survivors
its not fair bros
>>
>>37363734
pokemon was going to be a success regardless

it didn't become popular because of its shitty setting, it became popular because of its monster designs and being at the right place at the right time
>>
>>37363753
>tfw you will never get to kill Arceus and become pokemon overlord
why even live
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.36 MB, 1920x1080)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
>>37363772
Good. Killing God is an absolutely retarded trope. Unless you're a god yourself.
>>
>>37363702
Shit looks corny as fuck bro. Go back to playing beyblades
>>
all the other monster collecting games have robots and shit. i likethat pokemon are just animals
>>
>>37363786
God eating on the other hand...
>>
>>37363810
>i likethat pokemon are just animals
>porygon
>Magnemite
>Electrode
yeah no

pokemon itself has always been vaguely sci fi but its just boring incoherent utopian garbage instead of trying to do anything interesting with that
>>
>>37363810
Lmao. Like half of the Gen 1 mons come right out of cyberpunk.
>>
>>37363846
They have somehow had the time to create an entire army of waifus for a game about collecting monsters.
>>
there's no way game freak or tpc could ever do a dystopian setting better than smt, or cyberpunk better than digimon (or sometimes smt).
just look at how boring most of the settings they've actually come up with are, especially alola and KANTOOOOOOOOO.
>>
>>37363702
I can't, pokemon colosseum already proved you right
>>
>hurr prurve my opernion wrerng durr
>>
>>37363963
they can't do a contemporary setting better than mother but that didn't stop them from trying
>>
>there will NEVER be a game where pokemon were some science experiment gone horribly wrong
That's basically Mewtwo. And Silvally, kind of.

>>there will NEVER be a game where pokemon are actual pocket MONSTERS who can and will kill you if not prepared
So you want a game where you randomly have a chance of auto-losing so you have to start a new save file? Don't think anyone would have a problem with that.

>there will NEVER be a game filled with the ruins of humanity and despair of the survivors
There's that one Guzzlord planet.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.