[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

So when do you think we will have information on the upcoming Pokémon titles? Will it be in Nintendo direct? Do you believe February we will have info?
>>
>>37361988
I don't want to lie, we will wait for very long time
>>
>>37361988
I hate this picture.
>>
january 17th
>>
>>37361988
No.
>>
January 15th
>>
May, reveal at a press conference, where they will also give details about future release plans, a la LGEP's reveal conference last year. We've undergone a paradigm shift here lads, too few people have seen it for what it is though.
>>
>>37364346
What’s the paradigm shift?
>>
Following the "pattern" type thing they have going on, I noticed remakes/spinoffs/second versions are usually revealed in May. New generations tend to be revealed around January-March. I hope it is sometime soon though.
>>
>>37364360
Masuda's mea culpa for SM's drought between announce and reveal trailer, coupled with them announcing plans to release a game in 18 months time, back at the LGEP conference, kinda indicate, especially for a company as secretive as Game Freak, indicate there's been some dynamic shift in thinking. This could be the model for the future - reveal newest game, while detailing any future games to come (whether it be release windows or announcing a new game in production), to ensure by the time release year rolls around, they don't need to announce to the world they're finishing a game, before finally starting to show off said game, as they did that last year and any studio-related articles by the gaming press will keep repeating this fact, leaving them freer to wait until Nintendo wants to talk about it so they can go into detail for it.
>>
>>37364360
>>37364384
Remember, for years Pokémon was very much the big fish in the small pond - it owned the handhelds and had little competition once it established itself. But now it's joining the ranks of the full-fat Home console ranks, it's going to be treated like every other Home console IP that Nintendo own (even though we all know it'll sell gangbusters) because it's fairest to the other IP's they operate. They like money, but they ALSO like each IP to get its own chance to get feature too.
>>
>>37361988
A lot more time, GAMEFREAK is giving let's go pikachu and eevee time to breath.
>>
Honestly, May desu. I hate it’s such a long ass wait unlike other Pokémon titles but dudes that’s probably likely :( This game is supposedly going to be major soooo
>>
>>37361988
Sometime between February 27th and April 20th.
>>
>>37362056
I thought we were free of that menace
>>
File: Ham hill.png (760 KB, 2560x1440)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
It's time for Pokémon to end.
>>
February 27th would be an ideal date (as it's the anniversary of Pokémon), but probably sometime this month if we're getting an October release or sometime in February-April if we're getting a November release.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.