[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Untitled455.jpg (235 KB, 1182x1815)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
I may have just lost my 3DS and my games. I had my UM and BW with it, , countless shines, competitive mon and lost hundreds of hours. I forgot it at my school so someone may have givin it to a teacher or some shit, but I go to a pretty sketchy school so the chances if that are low, and I have no faith in humanity. I mean fortunately one of my friends was with me and I left it in the computer lab next to him so mabey he has it and will give it back but there is a chance that eont happen. It feels bad bros.
>>
Just inject lol
>>
F
Hope you get it back anon. Just remember nothing can ever take away the memories and experiences you've shared with your pokemon
>>
I lost my DS with HeartGold on it once in México

I like to think that a salsa man beat the league and got to Kanto for me
>>
fuck were you doing bringing your gameboy to school
>>
>>37174068
Thanks man. I really appreciate it
>>
>>37174055
what are you doing to that clefairy
F
>>
>>37174095
hugging
>>
>>37174055
Underage b&.
>>
>>37174111
just cuz I go to school does not mean I'm underage you tard
>>
>>37174127
You definitely type like you are.
>>
F
>>
>>37174055
Don't lose hope. I remember there was one time I found some Pokemon game cards on the floor of my school, and I was able to track down the owner and return the games. Hopefully someone else will do the same kind of thing and get your stuff back to you.
But in the meantime, try to track it down yourself. Ask around, and investigate the place you lost it. Maybe someone found it, or maybe it's still there.
>>
>>37174168
I will, thank you. I'll try to ask the who runs that place and my friend, if not them I'll ask the office to put it in the announcements and I'll have an award. I lost a lot of stuff there, Pokémon UM actually really helped me through a bad part in life.

Also thank you for returning that kids stuff, you seem like a pretty good person
>>
File: panic.png (213 KB, 501x485)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>37174055
this is a joke, right?
r-right?
>>
>>37174227
I wish

also gen 8 isnt for 3ds
>>
>>37174055
Thankfully the 3ds/2ds are cheap now, you should easily be able to afford a new one with your job. You have a job, right?
>>
>>37174252
I dont care about losing the 3DS, I'm sad that i lost all my progress and hu dreds if hours in the games. I wouldnt give a shit about that 3ds if it didn't have my games with it
>>
>>37174258
Just start a new game, no need to be so autistic
>>
>>37174302
>Shinies, Comp mons, Pokebank, HAs, items, memories, etc exist

>calls me an autist for not starting a new game
>>
>>37174332
you were an autist for shiny collecting
>>
>>37174343
what about comp, completing the Pokedex,
>>
>bringing your 3ds to school
You kinda deserved it
>>
>>37174348
HAs, items etc?
>>
>>37174074
>>37174354
>he brings a portable console out of his house, using it for its intended purpose
>"deserved" it
>>
>>37174382
exactly, this is exactly what I thought

then agian mabey they just meant that he shouldn't have brought it to school, they never said anything agianst other places
>>
>>37174055
f
>>
I feel it, anon.

My gf pawned my 3DS along with all my Pokemon games after we were short on rent a few years ago. She didn't tell me in advance otherwise I would've backed up my saves.. I was upset but we were tight on cash so I understood. After two months I got an alert I set up on my calendar to pick that shit up. It was like $400+ and I had just gotten paid so I figured I'd get at least some of the games back. I asked my gf for the receipt and this dumb bitch couldn't find where she put it and on top of that she couldn't remember which pawn shop had it.

I had autistic hours on all my Pokemon games, I named a few mons after my family (one of which was a perfect iv shiny comp Infernape I named after my dad who later died), countless shinies, hundreds of comp pokemon, shit tons carried all the way from Emerald. To make matters worse I transferred my entire Pokebank to an empty copy of Pokemon Y because my sub was about to run out.
>>
>>37174437
>my gf
stopped reading desu
>>
File: 1532410605533.png (210 KB, 600x433)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>37174437
I swear to Christ I almost hit her. She didn't understand the sentimental value I placed on those fucking pixels, all those hours, all that work. She kept saying I could just buy them again over and over again "Oh it's well how much does a copy of pokemon cost these days????" and I couldn't choke out of my throat that buying a new game is clearly not the fucking same thing and while arguing with her I kept feeling like a fucking child for trying to explain to a grown woman how much all that work meant to me.

I still haven't been able to restore a fraction of what I've lost, it feels miserable. I genuinely do hope you find your shit. If you have the serial or something you could flag it as stolen in hopes of tracking it down.
>>
>>37174437
The biggest F my dude :,(
>>
>>37174443
if I knew you irl, I'd give you a hug
>>
>>37174442
If it makes you feel any better she's an injectfag that only plays Showdown and never a mainline game since gen 3
>>
>>37174443
It sounds like you don’t have your priorities in order
>>
File: 1385153574722.jpg (215 KB, 800x500)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
My sister tossed my pants into a river years back. It had my Gameboy Pocket with Silver in it. Over 500 hours logged on it.
It didn't survive the water. I still have some hatred for her due to that.
>>
>>37174055
I feared that happening to me when i was in school so i always kept my agb/ds in my pocket when not using it and never in my bag or a table or anywhere else also i'd tap my pockets every couple of minutes to see if it was still there

Years passed and now every time i'm out i keep doing it unconsciously, on the plus side i've never lost my keys, cell, etc so it's kinda nice i guess
>>
>>37174055
I hope you get that shit back, anon. I know if I lost my games and pokemon I would be legitimately heartbroken, it might even ruin the games for me going forward. I have so much history, so many pokemon transferred up through the games that if I lost them I could cry.
>>
>>37174055
A friend of mine had forgotten his new 3ds xl with a bunch of games at uni the day X and Y were released. I've found it after a couple of hours and gave it back to him, even if another guy offered something like 200€ to buy the console with the games and my silence about it. The world is full of jerks, OP, but don't give up, maybe you'll be lucky!
>>
>>37174055
>UM

No big loss there.

>BW

Okay that sucks.
>>
I lost my Silver game with all of my main Pokemon (other than my sole Lv 100 Gyarados) in a car accident back in 2005. Fortunately I haven't lost anything else since then due to backups.

At least I still have my original Yellow game, along with my Hall of Fame, so at least all my old team members still exist in some form. I even managed to hack that very Gyarados into my 3DS' copy of Yellow in order to trade it into Gen 7, but the loss of all my old Pokemon still hurts to this day.
>>
When I was like 10-12 I had this gba carrying case thing for storing the system and a bunch of gba/gbc/gb games.

Left them in the backseat of a rental car. Dad called but they denied it, though we both knew for a fact that’s where they’d been. Lost like 10+ games in a single day that way.

A few years back I let some friends basically take apart my childhood pokemon card collection cause they wanted them and I hadn’t touched them in over a decade so I let them take what they want. Now I’m shocked at how bad I feel for doing that and how much sentimentality I actually had for that collection. Hurts way worse than remembering the gba case oddly enough.
>>
>>37174382
yes, fuckface. if you bring your games to a school you already consider shitty, you should be aware of the risk you're taking

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.