[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Pepe95.jpg (74 KB, 638x676)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
New 4chan pass user.
Can someone tell me how to set up uBlockOrigin and Privacy Badger correctly to not get the Another ip is using this Pass" or have to relogin-in every 15mins and only get 1 or 2 posts in before having to use captchas again.
If I turn them both off, it works fine.

Can I use DeCentraleyes with the pass ?
Help da newb!
>>
>>91718
stop using proxies/vpn, script-blocking got nothing to do with your ip changing
>>
>>91727
Hey I am not using a VPN.
Am using my Dorms wi-fi though. Has a sign in thingy
>>
>>91731
>Am using my Dorms wi-fi
You need to use a vpn
>>
>>91731
>>91732
anon you're technically not even allowed to use a vpn to browse 4chan, read the fucking rules before you tell people to do it
>>
>>91733
Nobody really cares if you use a commercial VPN which is permanently rangebanned, especially if you need a VPN to properly access 4chan at all, as pass users generally tend to not evade (because bans have been tied to their pass ID in addition to their IP for a long time) and avoid bans in the first place.
OP just needs a means so their IP doesn't keep changing all the time, which otherwise doesn't work out with the 30 minute cooldown.
>>
>>91744
Yeap this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.