[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: senator.jpg (34 KB, 800x446)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I have a dream. That one day every person on this board will control their own destiny. An imageboard of the truly free, dammit. A board of action, not words, ruled by OC, not forced memes! Where the rules change to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the posters! Where every man is free to post - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick jannies and chickenshit moderators. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of catchphrases and outrage politics bullshit! Fuck niggers! Fuck the media! Fuck ALL OF IT! 4chan is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new 4chan will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to post as they see fit, they'll make 4chan great again! In my new 4chan, people will shitpost and get banned for what they BELIEVE! Not for reddit screencaps. not for (You)'s! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to shitpost of his own accord!
>>
File: 1547428607805.png (529 KB, 635x517)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
Wow op. Gotta say I'm in. I dont get up to much these days but i have a room full of 1860s and packs on live stream for when i inevitably blow myself up / burn my house down.

Will try and find yall the link.

And we should start recruiting other boards to come here and not be faggots

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.