[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: sad hat.jpg (50 KB, 658x662)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>pass expires soon
>can only pay with internet monies to renew it

goodbye frens
>>
>>88693
Iktf ;---;
>>
>>88693
>pass expires in five months
I'm sure cc won't be available until then either
Soon I will follow you, fren. ;_;7
>>
>>88693
goodbye
>>
>>88693
same boat here
goodbye...
>>
>>88693
RIP me too
>>
>>88693
>>88694
>>88697
>>88717
>>88988
>>88989
all me btw
>>
>>88693
Bye now
>>
>>88693
F
>>
>>88693
Bye. We /biz/ now
>>
>>88693
come back
>>
DON'T WORRY
GOOKMOOT'S MASTER PLAN ACTUALLY WORKED
IF YOU CHANGE THE URL FROM 4CHAN TO 4CHANNEL WHEN YOU TRY TO RENEW YOUR PASS IT WILL LET YOU CHECKOUT WITH PAYPAL
T. JUST RENEWED MY PASS
>>
>>89057
LOL WAS THAT THE WORKAROUND?

CLEVER HIROSHIMOOT IS CLEVER

/CC

jus renewed it there now - i imagine paypal will catch on in the next couple of weeks though
>>
>>88693
Wait. You still can only pay with bitcoin?
Guess I'm not renewing
>>
>>89080
not anymore, now it works with paypal...
>>
>>89057
Holy fuck thanks friend
>>
>>89057
>it's real
kek, /pol/tards have to dox themselves in order to continue magaing.
based.
>>
>>89057
brainlet here, pls explain what's the big deal with this post
>>
>>89241
https://www.4chan.org/pass doesn't offer cc/paypal-method.
https://www.4channel.org/pass does.
Hiro's playing 26-dimensional Go.
>>
>>89057
wtf I love Hiro now
>>
>>89058
>LOL WAS THAT THE WORKAROUND?
obviously goes deeper than that.

my paypal payment went to 有限会社未来検索ブラジル (according to google translate: Future Search Brazil limited company) operating from razil.jp
they seem to have an ancient connection to 2channel (developing a search engine for it in 2003), but I can see no reference to any current connection with Hiro (or 4chan). might be old friends of his?

so not only the url has changed, he apparently also put up a Japanese company as a front as well, which not only obfuscates the origin, but also probably puts him under an entirely different team of Japanese paypal representatives and enforcers who might have no clue what 4chan is.

that or he's syphoning money away from the US-based 4chan community support LLC, who owns 4chan/4channel, towards shady accounts in Japan.

in terms of 4chan i don't really care as long as the site is up and running, but it is a bit worrying that some Japanese company he's buddies with now has all my payment details and probably my full name via paypal. wasn't there some horrible dispute where payment information was leaked or stolen in Hiro's past? i vaguely recall some scandal he was involved in. it's also odd he wants the money in Japan. didn't he have substantial judgements made against him there at some point, which he basically laughed off? i hope i remember all this stuff correctly from when Hiro took over and had all these Q&A threads.
>>
>>89280
i hear ya, bro -- it's always a concern as to where one's dox end up

that being said; ha ha time for poop-poastan on 4chan again

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.