[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan will be temporarily down for maintenance from 7PM to 11PM EST.

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1540187838224.jpg (49 KB, 800x420)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
where were you when MIA! won the stanley cup by herself on behalf of the capitals?
>>
>>87904
What is the stanley cup?
>>
>>87904
Is she from DC? I should look her up.
>>
File: eliasHA.jpg (44 KB, 385x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
debbies fan but I'm happy they won. anything's better than shittsburgh.
>>
>>87905
Some hocky stuff. I can't watch it because of all of the commercials. At least I can stay awake during it. If nfl, or baseball I'm guaranteed to fall asleep. nfl especially, when something that's one hour of play time is drawn out to 4+ hours for commercials then I'm out.
>>
>>87962
NHL has maybe 10 commercials over the whole game. It's nothing like niggerkneel or luckswing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.