[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: sad.jpg (57 KB, 960x833)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
My gf left me.

She never actually stopped seeing her ex. One night she even said she wanted him to fuck her right in front of me.

I haven't left my house in 5 weeks after that
>>
you're better off without her
>>
It be like that sometimes.

It gets better.
Start small, get >>>/fit/, read some books, start seeing your friends again.

If your heart is burning with emptiness and despair read Models by Mark Manson and then The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. It won't alleviate the pain but it will set you on the right path to find your mistakes and move on with your life.

It gets better. Start today.
>>
kill them both with a gun or knife
>>
>>87766
I guess

>>87890
I just finished my uni semester so I guess I can start with something. I just feel worthless as a man
>>
File: thread crawler.jpg (219 KB, 1000x1058)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
beat her

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.