[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: 2398592089343.jpg (88 KB, 900x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
How does it go my 4channel bros?
>>
Do passes even work on 4channel
>>
>>87398
They do but I still had a captcha, what kind of fuckery is this
>>
>>87399
Are you fucking serious!???

They'd best fix it or fakemoot is giving me back my mutherfucking money. It's false advertisement to say no captcha for a year and then rape u.

I already have to log in 79 times a day because god forbid i drive 1 mile at work
>>
>>87398
>>87399
You need to go to sys.4channel.org/auth
>>
>>87617
I wouldn't be able to post that first message if I my pass wasn't working. It's working fine now, I think it was just a fluke well they were transitioning to the new domain.
>>
4channel is too long of a name for every day posting. I suggest we use something shorter, like 4chan.

Screencap this, you heard it here first.
>>
I got it to work. I had to clear cookies and I restarted my computer just to make sure. Then I had to reauthorize in 4channel. I can post to both 4channel and 4chan now. 4chanX seems to be working again after their update. I had to reauthorize that. Back to 100%. Now hopefully the mods don't become tyrants on 4channel and leave 4chan to burn.
>>
>>87618
There's a lot of flukes, I was getting a CAPTCHA when using Quick Reply but the standard Reply at the top of the web page said "You are using a 4chan pass." I also occasionally get "connection error" with Quick Reply even though it recognizes I have a 4chan pass. I can't tell if it's broke on Hiroshimoot's end or my end because of my blocking extensions despite me whitelisting all the new domains.

>>87647
Same.
>>
>>87391
>>
>>87398
No.
>>
File: png.png (528 KB, 598x566)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
Did everyone figure it out? Are we all logged in now?
>>
>>87391
Niggerse
>>
File: 1548116310073.png (118 KB, 538x538)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>87391
I barely even use the other domain.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.