[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Drug running with frens edition

Erectile Dysfunction info:

>Lavecon 2019 Content Reveal
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/lavecon-2019-content-reveal.516705/

>Arx (cosmetic currency) FAQ
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/arx-faq.516706/

>Fleet Carrier Teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LobzUVTiYVM

>Opal Mining Guide
https://imgur.com/a/foxzShx

>April Update
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/april-update-coming-23-april-2019.508239/

>Elite Dangerous Official YT
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

>Patchnotes
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/patch-announcement-3.6

>Roadmap
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/1-Star-Citizen/info

>Jump Point Links & Content Summary
https://pastebin.com/Cd9wQ9YB

>Star Citizen Official YT
https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertsSpaceInd/videos

>Squadron 42 Roadmap
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/2-Squadron-42

Rebel Galaxy
Freelancer
Hellion
Infinity Battlescape
X4
Pulsar: Lost Colony
Etc.

Old thread: >>261667664
>>
File: 1543307243758.jpg (715 KB, 1920x1265)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
Space
>>
File: 2222222222.jpg (1.46 MB, 3644x2856)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
Second for 100 systems on release!
>>
>>262272097
Hull-C? More like P U S H E D T O N E X T P A T C H
>>
File: reloadgunwithgun.webm (2.59 MB, 1920x1080)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB WEBM
Remember to reload your guns with lesser guns to increase their firepower
>>
>>262273735
They should keep that as an easter egg
>>
File: Spacegunfight.webm (2.87 MB, 1280x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
Also just realized you can shoot out of shields but people cant shoot in, which i guess makes sense but i had no idea it worked for infantry
>>
>>262272151

lol
>>
>>262273735
That's probably the most overdetailed gun I've seen in a game.
>>
File: Kastak_Coda.png (2.58 MB, 2577x1415)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
>>262278531
CIG cannot into design, news at 11
>>
File: Spheroid.jpg (339 KB, 1151x1095)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
Do you guys think we'll get spheroid ships at some point? I love their look, plus artificial gravity generation must be expensive, wouldn't it be plausible that there are some ultra-low budget ships that use just the thrust of their engines to provide gravity? Maybe either something small like a soyuz looking thing.
Probably not, too far from the asthetic they're going for, but I just love the look.
>>
>>262270204
>Discussion about other space games like these ones is tolerated.
Absolute chad post right here. Complete basement.
>>
>>262280220
If there were ships like that in game i'd main one immediately.
>>
>>262272097
I still have no idea how this ship will work in game, at least in its current state. It makes 0 sense how this thing can land on planets and since that's the only way you can land, I'm surprised they're pushing it out already.
>>
>>262283635
each pod is it's own little ship that someone else flies down to the planet for you
>>
>>262283834
No way that's real.

Also, it doesn't really make sense to truck in a ship like this in universe either, why would you want a ship that can't fucking land planet side if you're trying to deliver stuff?
>>
>>262280220
Only if it gets random greebles and visual noise.
>>
>>262283960
Make big ship = 10 difficult, 10 cost
Make big ship that can atmospheric flight = 25 difficult, 100 cost

Now the reasons the devs have? Fuck knows.
>>
>>262273735
>>262277061
Can't tell which game this is but they always seem too hardcore and sweaty for me. Like, isn't ED the one where people treat it as if it's work. It's why I want No Man's Sky to be more like these games but with less sweat and more chill space vibes. But I would also like to drug run and be a space pirate against actual players
>>
What purpose do materials like carbon and conductive ceramics serve? How can I get more of them? Are these the same materials that you use for engineering and guardian tech? I just noticed that there is this synthesis process that I can use to replenish ammo, is there an easy way to get the materials to do that in the field? This is part of the gameplay that I haven't really explored much of but would like to.
>>
>>262285231
They're useless, give them to me.
>>
>>262279390
desu the lumin smg is actually quite nice. the first fps weapon i really like except the full auto burt should also been toggleable for a full auto mode
>>
>>262283635
Hull C and up in fact can't land on planets when it is extended they are designed for space hauling so station to ship docking MUST be in otherwise it's just another useless ship put in before it's mechinchic is ready
>>
>>262286639
>hull
stopped reading right there
>>
>>262203243
oh wait no one ever commented on horizons, is it worth it?
>>
>In solo mode because i'm a little bitch and still learning the basics of how to fly
>Driving around a moon in my spacecar
>"SHIP IS UNDER ATTACK"

What was attacking my ship? I'd left it parked in a crater nowhere near any sites and when I recalled it to my location and it was fine, I wasn't in a system where I was hostile, nor did I have a bounty.

Who attacked my fucking ship? It definitely wasn't a stray shot from me, I wasn't shooting at all.
>>
B A R B A
R I N G
>>
File: ScreenShot0749.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1080)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>hey, hey... STOP THE BUS, STOP
>>
>>262293907
Holy shit you found my starfarer
Mind if I have it back? It doesn't like taking off planets anymore
>>
File: ScreenShot0754.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
[crushing noises]
>>
I've always enjoyed flying frigates in the X series, with my turrets popping fighters as I focus on bigger targets. How viable is a corvette with a few big guns and turrets everywhere else in E:D?
>>
Any kind anons want to let me borrow their caterpillar? I just want to see what it looks like and how it flies in game.
>>
So what's the latest with Scam Citizen, is it dead yet? How many more ship pics have they sold along with zero gameplay improvements? Did they get assraped by Crytek in the courts?
>>
>>262303298
Quarterly updates at a snails pace, but enough to give some bit of hope.

It's not dead.

A few but they usually wait until the ship is done before showing it off now for the most part, so not really new jpegs as much as new flyable ships.

They have added new gameplay but each time they do it's 2 patches before it works half decently to what it's supposed to be.

Crytek dropped the suits to my knowledge because their claims were dogshit.
>>
File: 1401474642993.png (191 KB, 473x430)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>262303298
>He thought the crytek lawsuit was anything but a desperate company grasping as it circles the drain
>>
>>262304046

You're talking about CiG right?
>>
>>262304360
I'm sorry anon, I shouldn't make fun of you, it's been a rough time for crytek.

Be sure to buy crycoin, the first gamer crpyto currency!
>>
>>262304360
Read the legal documents, Crytek knew from day 1 they were completely in the wrong with 0 legal standing, and Crytek is desperate because CIG basically poached all of the Crytek developers since Hunt Showdown isn't popular enough to hold up the company.
>>
Space
>>
>>262280220
Probably not, it clashes with the star wars vibe too much and they'd have to add some new flight mechanic for when they couldn't even make vertical ships worth a shit.
>>
>>262283960
The same reason people use trucks and trains as go between and don't just drive a giant cargo boat right up to the Amazon distribution center
>>
>>262304636
How much money did you waste on scam citizen? And don't tell me none. Nobody would defend the game so adamantly unless they spent their life savings on it.
>>
>>262279390
Hows the new pistol in comparison?
>https://starcitizen.tools/S38_Ballistic_Pistol
>>
>>262272151
Given that interstellar travel will probably take 30 minutes between adjacent stars maybe its not such a bad idea.
>>
I just reached the Inner Scutum-Centaurus Arm on the way to Colonia.
It’s beautiful out here
>>
>>262313521
Very informed post.
>>
>>262284953
NMS will only be worth a shit when Sean actually takes notice on space combat and ship equipment.
>>
File: beyond ship ui.png (3.52 MB, 1920x1080)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB PNG
>>262319051
looks like beyond might do SOMETHING with the space combat and gameplay considering they redesigned the cockpits and their UI as well as added the throttle control in VR. Apparently, there were also data mines of more ship to ship interaction too like being summoned and being able to hail other ships to you and trade and maybe steal from them.
>>
>>262319503
It has been a while since I played it but if you notice closely, each ship class with the exception of shuttles and exotic have two types of cockpit each. They could divide said classes into another two classes and give them more focus.
For example, the current fighter could have actual fighters (brawlers/bombers whatever) and interceptors. Explorers could have one focused on interstellar travel and another on intrasystem scanning. Freighters could be divided into actual merchant ships and mining ships. Shuttles could be dedicated salvage ships with very low takeoff fuel costs. Polish the weapons, add countermeasures and better missiles and you got yourself one hell of a game.
>>
>>262319503
Hopefully that "third pillar" garbage Sean has been memeing on about is actually reworking ship game play
>>
>>262320398
>Explorers could have one focused on interstellar travel and another on intrasystem scanning
I remember having to find some elements to build stuff and the shit scanner wouldnt give me details of the existence of said elements in that planet. It would be nice to have a ship that would actually give the full element list. Too bad they suck at combat.
>>
>>262320398
that sounds pretty solid but I think focusing more on just refining the current 4 classes would be better/ more reasonable. kinda like having classes and then further subclasses in destiny. I think giving every class a different default perk unrelated to stats would go a long way in making each one feel distinct and different in play style.
>>
File: DiksvB4X4AAVXSW.jpg (182 KB, 1200x848)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>262320931
apparently its just a bunch of other shit they were working on other than online and vr they just kinda threw in there.
>>
>>262321371
They already have. Explorers an shuttles spend less fuel on takeoff (explorers a bit less), shuttles are cheaper in price per slot, freighters have maximum inventory but are the slowest and then ofc you have the bonuses. Problem is these are kinda lame and the weapon system is atrocious.
>>
>>262321521
How does online work in NMS? Is it an MMO like they promised now?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36 KB, 480x360)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>262320398
They could pick the roundish fighter cockpit to make interceptors. Take away a bit of damage and dump it into warp drive bonus and give them instant afterburner along with exotic tier maneuverability.
>>
>>262320940
The one that travels between systems could pick up all planet types of a system in the galactic map while the scientific one could have the full planet scanning list plus a bit of firepower (basically an advanced shuttle).
>>262320398
I dont think space mining is a thing there yet. Roids are kinda scarce in quality. Maybe the ship could have a special scanner to pick groups in space. They could leave the tall squarish cockpit one for traders while pic related is the miner due to better view.
>>
File: based beyond.png (351 KB, 3766x1750)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>262323471
>destiny style. MMO lite.
>multiplayer hub called the nexus with 32 player limit(the tower)
>new multiplayer missions(players around you will be prompted to join you once you accept one)
>create fireteams in the hub and exit together(fireteam sizes haven't been confirmed but they were 4 in next)
>Outside the nexus works like elite or destinys patrols.
>16 to 32 player limit per instance
>If they are in the same system you should be able to see them
>specific planets have been turned into community hubs for more player interaction
>confirmed at least 1 season of community events post-launch
>>
>>262325617
Does this mean you can make frens in NMS?
And when is the update?
>>
File: aaaaAAAAAAAAAA.png (2.82 MB, 1920x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
>>262327260
August 14 so like a day from now for comfy nms frens
>>
>>262325617
Seems neat but I'll pass until we know it's something good
>>
Did frontier gave some hints about contents of the next major update (which should be 2020) ?
More stuff related to ayyy ? more grind ? Will they finally make it better to play with people ?
>>
>be frontier
>make solar system the default system for everyone
>no free fight
>people can meet and talk, join groups
>create a huge space station with games
>people can now with a small fee, do dogfights, space race, and other shit with their own ship or take a CQC ship instead
>make people able to create some kind of alliances
>special quest and money permits owning a space station in a system
>you can actually have a territory by yourself or within an alliance
>you can choose which system of government and economic system you want and choose some doctrines, also be attach to a bigger group / power
>people can undermine your system and raid your space station protected by local military force when you're not here
>have a easy to reach and use stargate so you can jump from a place to another in the known space.
>reduce the grind

I wish so much frontier could hire a game designer
>>
What do you guys expect from citizencon this year?
Of course they'll show MicroCorp but what else do you think they will flex?
>>
>>262329719
A jump point demo that wil actually never look or work like what they're showing on stage because despite claiming the opposite it will still be hacked together one-off solution
>>
>>262329886
I mean content anon, ofc it'll be more fucked in live
>>
>>262329953
Probably Terra or something then, they've supposedly been working on that for ages.
I'm guessing they'll start on Microtech or Crusader, do some scripted mission that just so happens to involve a new ship or ground vehicle and shows off their snow or gas cloud or whatever tech and then fly to the jump point to end on an orbital view of some new planet.
>>
>>262289619
yes, it's worth it. Aside from the visuals, you get access to the engineers and stuff
>>
File: 01.jpg (561 KB, 1200x696)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>262278531
this entire in-lore company is just covered in non-functional visual clutter
I mean the company is kinda defined by being a jankier, more "exposed wires" design but they did it wrong
>>
Can you actually mine normal resources from inside the ship in NMS now? Also if you find a crashed ship and you have no freighter are you forced to just switch and abandon the previous?
>>
>>262327439
>>262319503
Visuals in this game give me eye cancer
>>
>>262337035
rude tbqh famalam
>>
Is the plot of NMS still about an abandoned supercomputer AI running recursive simulations of the universe in the last few nanoseconds of its failing power supply, with all the programmers and engineers that it knew in RL being partially recreated as the travellers?
>>
day 3 of grinding out all guardian materials in one go
the stars no longer seem as bright as they used to shine
my ship no longer seems so sleek and exciting
really, i just want to die
>>
>>262285231
They're materials for engineering and synthesising stuff, yes
https://inara.cz/galaxy-components/
>>
File: chrissayshi.jpg (58 KB, 593x633)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/i-made-the-money-for-a-hammerhead-in-a-weekend-cli
Holy autism batman
>>
Resources shouldn't respawn.
>>
>>262348720
You shouldn't respawn.
>>
>>262348015
Holy fuck that guy is physically incapable of getting his dick out of his mouth
>>
File: a whole year.png (51 KB, 1569x293)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
The guy in my screenshot here thinks it is reasonable that a single ship should take a group of players cooperating together a year or more of grinding to buy if they can't be bothered to simply buy it with cash.
Do you agree with him?
>>
File: HUH.jpg (165 KB, 706x686)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>262348983
>>
Speaking of respawning, has it occurred to anyone how fucking CHAD elite dangerous commanders are? They don't die, there is nothing in-game that can kill them not being shot, not flying into the sun, not flying into a black hole. Their ship gets destroyed but the commander just flies out of there in his escape pod.
And on top of that, commanders are extremely modified superhumans that could crush a bear in their hands and headbutt oncoming bullets out of the way.

Why are they so absurd?
>>
>>262349293
>balance the game with players who have 300+ dollar freighters in mind
>anyone who has an aurora or mustang is basically fucked (more than they already are)

Gosh, who would have thought buying your way to essentially half way through the game would give you a head start
>>
File: MelGibson1.jpg (78 KB, 1024x636)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>262270204
get raped by niggers x4 faggot.
>>
>>262348015
What a hilarious therad.
Giga whales (spent thousands) comaplining that Whales (spent hundreds) can grind ships too fast.
>Meanwhile Aurora and Mustang buyers consider refunds.
>>
>>262349982
And to think, most of them look like balding middle aged Dads.
>>
>>262350448
It's hilarious to me that the people who bought in at aurora level are actually treated as working class poor scum that the game shouldn't really take into account.
>>
>>262330142
A group of dangerous pirates kidnap Sandy, strip her, tie her to a stretch and start tickling her violently. Captain Dread Roberts will then jump into his overpriced soon to be sold aegis capital space wagon and saves the day. Hundreds of incels go into an autistic orgasmic trance and start throwing him money.
>>
Oh look, seems all the poorfags have come out to play. Just like real life: You're scrounging off the real backers that funded SC. Watch that nasty tongue of yours or I mightn't give you the honour of scrubbing space barnacles off my space yacht.
>>
>>262349982
CDMRs probably aren't human at all, but androids who think they are. They are simply reassembled at their last starport when lost.
>>
>>262349982
>ywn jump out of your scarab and just punch a skimmer in half from sheer frustration
>>
>>262351418
no one is real, its all "telepresence", the greatest handwave of all time to account for half arsed features.
>>
>>262350729
Pure spacekino
>>
>>262353203
telepresence is just remote control though.
Ridiculously augmented people is in the lore.
>>
>>262353473
if you can multicrew on another vessel on the other side of the galaxy, theres no reason your physical body is on your own ship either though.
>>
>>262353981
You actually get out of your seat and enter the SRV
>>
>>262353981
so they say and yeah the game play restricts you from swaping back and forth, but only because they making it up as they go along, theres no problem swapping back and forth in a fighter
>>
>people actually think NMS Beyond will be good
Lmao, how many times do you have to be disappointed?
>>
File: AZzUbaPDEpC6EA75HTF3DC.jpg (1.13 MB, 1920x1080)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>262334989
well I mean you could always mine from inside the ship and in the last update you could mine ground resources from the ship if you got close enough. And no you can have up to 6 ships and just summon them out whenever...i think
>>262338662
Kind of, the plot has advanced a bit with the last ARG and the abyss story so its more like the AI woke up and is now taking over systems in the real world including an in-universe VR game and putting people into the system against their will.
>>
>rebel galaxy outlaw is cracked and up on various trackers.
One good thing about epic, the chinks are too fucking cheap to spring for the complicated drm.
>>
>>262356984
Nice, fuck Epic
>>
>>262356984
Awesome, can't wait to steal it once I get home from vacation. Thanks for paying for my copy already, Epic.
>>
>>262356984
Is it okay to play with Steam and Discord open? I don't even have Epic installed so no worries about them snooping
>>
File: cheers.jpg (58 KB, 960x532)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>262355416
>seething this much 3 year after launch
ok boomer
>>
I've done it, i've fucking finished, hours of grinding guardians for all the mats i'd ever need in one go, now I can finally go home.
Fuck you guardians!
>>
do you really think that game will be stable one day?
>>
>Boot up the game having not played since like 3.0
>Go into the universe, accept a merc contract
>1800 UEC, shouldn't be too difficult for my Aurora
>2 Cutlass Blacks, 3 Gladius, 2 Auroras in the first encounter
fuck you Chris
>>
>>262363816
>game
>>
>>262350714
Shit will get really funny if the game ever hits the stage where the CCU system is removed and the only way get from an aurora to a actually boarderline functional ship like avenger or 300i is by buying a fuck ton of premium currency for real money.
>>
>>262363816
Should have bought a bigger jpeg
>>
>>262363816
Do clear security outpost kareah when it pops up, easy 7k

Destroy skimmers as well is about 7k and very fast/easy, though the listening devices can be durable and im not sure how much difficulty a poorora would have killing them

If you ever want to devote the 20 minutes to get to hurston they have similar "Clear facility of npcs and get money" missions
>>
File: one yike.png (24 KB, 300x345)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>262365127
>Do clear security outpost kareah when it pops up
Just did that one. Died to a heart attack despite having no armor on, stood still at like ~120BPM and it continued to climb while I was completely stationary until I just fucking died.

Fucking joke, shouldn't have bought back in with my Aurora after refunding everything else, isn't even worth the $45
>>
>>262363816
You're lucky, I've had motherfucking connies and cats show up on those missions. They didn't take into account the shield changes at all for these spawns
>>
>>262358950
cope.
The game is disappointing even distancing yourself from the claims the dev made.
>>
Damn.
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is trash.
>>
>>262367826
It looked really bad and was EGS exclusive, im not sure why people were acting like it was gonna be a thing
>>
>>262369543
There was hope it would at least occupy the time till Star point Gemini 3 came out.
>>
>>262369543
Well, the first game was pretty fun.
>>
>>262367826
Space sims is a meme genre
>>
>>262370020
Seems like another company fell for the bait then.

>The rumors are true: We have been working on a new space game for quite some time. Of course, we had a good look at your feedback on EVERSPACE™, and one wish clearly stood out.

>Even though many fans liked our innovative concept of combining fast-paced space combat with rogue-like elements and exciting storytelling set in a colorful science fiction world, many space game enthusiasts are longing for an open-world space shooter with classic RPG elements in the iconic vibrant audiovisual style and the intense action gameplay of EVERSPACE™.

>Well, we got good news: You will be able to explore a vivid open world featuring persistent progression in our new space game.

>There will be lots of exciting things to discover; from wacky aliens over mysterious space anomalies to a wide variety of enemies who will stand in your way in the everlasting quest for better loot; our new game will get down to business right away, and space will look even prettier than ever.

>If we got your attention, make sure to follow us on Discord, Facebook or Twitter and put in for the big announcement of our upcoming space shooter. More on:

>Aug 19, 2019
>>
>>262270204
>>262280615
>/scg/edg still alive
>my additions to the OP still there
Thank you space frends
>>
Dad
>>
space legs when?
>>
File: 1532021938149.jpg (142 KB, 1280x1280)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>262378538
Late 2020
>>
>>262371407
Question is, will it be space legs, ED style cockpit only, or 3rd person?
>>
>>262378538
It's coming in 2020 guaranteed
>>
>>262379304
It's still based on rumors and leaks (that have for a part been confirmed) so I wouldn't be that sure about it.
Still, it's highly probable.
>>
>>262361441
I feel your pain. I only unlocked 3 modules and it was agony. The only redeeming moment was my ship playing the guardian angel and blowing those missiles out the sky with its PD while I was in the SRV
>>
File: sub.jpg (58 KB, 1024x576)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>262355902
Whats the advantage of going underwater even? Better loot? I'm tempting to play again and maybe just go find crashed ships just so I sell them in return of shittier ones in stations and get the money difference and also finding artifacts with that terrain manipulator thing.
I also heard that warp cells and fuel is now much easier to come about, is this true? Can I actually play the game without the need of making a shit base just to stock on fuel crap?
>>
Dads
>>
>>262384803
Yes son?
>>
>>262384876
Why did you spend my college fund on a jpeg, dad?
>>
>>262385178
That was my money, get a fucking job.
>>
Outlaw fucking sucks
Glad I didn't give Epic money for this shit
>>
>>262367826
There's still hope
>>
>>262385178
>>262385271
And further, my Idris' entertainment deck could do with a few more ballboys on the tennis courts. It's about time you started paying your way Son.
>>
>>262385570
Underspace is the last hope anyone has.
>>
>>262367826
>>262385389
Why does it suck? Give us a few reasons.
>>
>>262386026
No dynamic music
GTA-style radio
Boring missions
Terrible flight model
Disgusting protagonist
Bad FOV
Fast travel
>>
>>262378538
Fucking never would be best
>>
>>262386889
It's coming, get over it now rather than later :^)
>>
>>262386338
>Disgusting protagonist
Yeah I'm not a fan of forced player characters. It looked like she would get on my nerves.
>>
>>262386889
Cope fat NEET paraplegic
>>
>>262386338
>No dynamic music
>GTA-style radio
How are these bad things?
>>
>>262387101
I could tolerate her if she was a cute anime girl but she looks dangerously close to a dyke
>>
File: hm.png (722 KB, 579x903)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
This looks like a man with breasts.
>>
>>262387101
She never shuts up, she comments about everything. Annoying as fuck.
>>
>>262388051
Is that real? kek
>>
Space sims are never going to be good
>>
>>262388051
I'm fine with how she looks, I'm not with the constant blabbering and hand waving.
>>
>>262388272
Elite is fine.
SC might be fun to fuck around with people in at some point.
>>
>>262388051
To me this looks like the artist drew a guy and then someone went "Shit, that's meant to be a woman, fix it!" and they fixed it.
>>
>Ship flies itself
>>
>>262388272
I'll just go replay Freelancer
>>
Where do you put the realism/arcade slider in your perfect space sim?

Arcade being "bumpercars in space" and Realism being "It takes four real-life hours for my cargo to be loaded, stowed and secured. A further 25 minutes for takeoff prep and then a 35 minute wait for clearance"
>>
>>262389784
I don't mind either as long as the game is fun.
>>
>>262389784
Simple. Just make things 'feel' like it could be real life. 4 hours loading boxes isn't helpful or necessary for that. Newtonian flight models and punchy weapons effects with proper ship damage models for example do
>>
>>262390540
Every space game has combat, most of them have newtonian or semi-newtonian flight models.
I want a space sim that focuses on everything about space that ISN'T clicking another ship
>>
>>262390745
>I want a space sim that focuses on everything about space that ISN'T clicking another ship
>exploration, mining and trading are more rewarding than combat in Elite
There's your space sim that focuses on other things that fighting.
>>
>>262390745
Like what?
>>
>>262390968
Who mentioned reward? Those things are extremely boring in Elite.
>>
>>262391028
>blowing up rocks with friends
>looking at cool stellar objects
>boring
You don't know what you're missing.
>>
File: holy.png (481 KB, 579x903)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>262388051
BRO
You're god damn right
>>
>>262391295
Radical.
>>
Will you all stop being bigots please? A man can have breasts and a vagina, it's not a big deal. It's 2019.
>>
>>262391295
Even in RG the player is somehow a dad in disguise. Fuck this cursed genre.
>>
I know we dont talk about NMS but whats annoying me right now is that i cant find my personal freighter when my friends freighter is in the same system
>>
>>262394031
Wait, i've not played in a long time but that's still a restriction? one freighter per system?
Fucking hell.
>>
What's a quick way to get those fucking trader materials in ED? I have money, why won't you just fucking sell me them you massive cunt
>>
>>262394327
Yeah its annoying and stupid as fuck especially when you can't locate the damn thing at all in multiplayer, hopefully Beyond and all the "leaked" shit fixes it but that's a really BIG hope
>>
Can anyone help me out with a mission i've got in ED? I'm pretty new and I don't understand what's going on

It was a mission to go find a target and kill them. The mission said I wouldn't get bounties for it.
I get to the system and I don't know where to find them, I try FSS and that's not revealing anything to me so I go scan the nav beacon.
Now when I look on FSS I see an orange mission target, sweet.
I fly to that, I see a convoy of ships, all of which are my targets. The instant I open fire they all initiate a jump but I manage to kill two before they all vanish aaaaaand... now how do I find them again? FSS is coming up with nothing, i've scanned every signal source all the degraded emissions and things. I've been to the nav beacon again nothing new there.
Oh and I did IMMEDIATELY get fines and then bounties when I attacked, before any of them had escaped. Now I don't really know what to do, i've got an unfinished (failed?) mission and i'm wanted for murder.
>>
>>262399163
well it doesn't matter anymore, bounty hunters and system police with who i'm allied all just appeared and wrecked me. The people I took the mission FROM just turned up and destroyed me, for shooting the people they told me to shoot, in the place they told me to shoot them.

So I guess i'm just not gonna take any more missions.
>>
>>262399163
For assassination missions you can scan the nav beacon to find the mission signal source, but you don't need to fly there, the target will almost always interdict you before you even get there. They will run if you get them low so make sure you bring appropriate firepower unless you want to start all over again when you go back to supercruise. No idea how the system authorities got involved in your case but you can find an interstellar factor to clear the bounty without going to jail.
>>
>PAINTWORK 99% 10 CR
>>
>>262329061
CQC should be F2P and your prestige/prize money should carry over to a full account if you buy the main game.
>>
>>262408074
For that matter make telepresence multicrew f2p too.
>>
>>262378706
inb4 space legs have to be cut and pushed to a future update
Late 2022
>>
>>262410363
Late 2122 would be just fine by me
>>
>>262378538
Some day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfGfBX2gj2g
>>
>>262412160
this looks like one of those weird fetish animations

I half expect a macro krystal to pop up and vore the ship
>>
>>262412160
That startup sequence seems like an odd stylistic choice considering that we already know what the UI looks like when the ship's systems boot up.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Sean better come up with decent shit apart from VR
>>
>>262381662
there's sunken treasure, new resources for selling, lore stuff and free abandoned spaceships. Fuel costs a lot less now 2
>>
File: bigsean.png (30 KB, 363x363)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>262414453
>Sean better come up with decent shit apart from VR
you can now milk animals and ride them like the lustful bitches they are.
>>
>>262379206
Exactly the same as ever space but with a open map and free travel instead of shuffling you from one randomly generated arena map to the other would be perfectly acceptable, as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>262389784
Somewhere halfway, slightly tilted towards realism.
Filing out paperwork for cargo transfers and insurance claims sounds fucking stupid.
>>
Will Beyond make NMS worth getting just to explore interesting worlds?
>>
Why are there no intermediate ships in ED? I am currently running the Asp Explorer which costs 6.6 million but the next ships that looks good, either the Alliance Chieftain or Imperial Clipper, are 19 and 22 million.
>>
>no update until September
>no major update until 2020
AAAAAAAA
I don’t give a fuck about space legs, just give me more ships and more depth for the current content!
Improve before you add dammit
>>
>>262420623
How is that not intermediate?
The traditional multirole progression is Freewinder -> Adder (87K) -> Cobra MkIII (349K) -> Asp Explorer (6.7M) -> Python (57M) -> Anaconda (147M)
>>
>>262386338
I just finished installing it a few hours ago and I agree with this guy.

The cockpit is trash.
The FoV is trash.
The stars and space view are also total trash. You know what? The artstyle in general is fucking awful, cartoony trash (some stuff does look neato though).
Gameplay isn't too bad for me, but it's total baby-mode, and the pig disgusting ui and hud don't help.
Turned the music off as soon as I could so I don't know about that.
Was pretty surprised at how brain-dead the the fast travel mechanic was, I just hold E and the game plays itself most of the time, I just duck out to shoot shit or interact with this stupid station ui.

Everyone out in the normiesphere seems to love this game, though, and it's hard for me to fathom why. It's like they all have shit taste, or maybe it's how accessible and easy the game is. I really cant get over this horrendous ui though, it's so bad. It doesn't make good use of the screen real estate and looks all cramped and stupid. Ah well, I'm glad I didn't pay $$$ for it.
>>
So how does rank work in ED? I am currently cordial 23% and rank none 100%. I have found plenty of guides telling you to do mission and all that but how does it actually work? How is my rank 100% but still none? Do I have to fill the cordial bar to 100% and then my rank will go up?
>>
>>262423820
When you fill up your "rank bar" with a superpower, you can get missions from minor factions affiliated with that superpower that will increase your rank with them. These typically pop up as "Federal/Imperal Navy somethingorother". You'll also continue to gain "rank exp" while your bar is full, so you don't have to worry about "wasting" experience by doing more missions.
>>
>>262424991
also the "cordial" thing is just how much they like you, I'm pretty certain it has no bearing on your rank stuff
>>
>>262424991
So I have to do that specific mission or I will stay the same rank? Are there specific systems they appear in or just any for that superpower? At least its good to know I am not wasting xp, thanks.
>>
>>262424991
>>262425207
I'm pretty sure I found the mission but it is greyed out, some poking around on forums makes it look like I need to be cordial with that particular system/whatever where the mission is being offered in order to accept it. Seems stupid to me but I guess I will have to wander around hoping I find a cordial empire system that has the mission.
>>
>>262427356
>I guess I will have to wander around hoping I find a cordial empire system that has the mission
You need to get rep with that minor faction by doing other missions they have on offer.
>>
>>262423820
The bar with "cordial" on it is just your reputation with that faction. For the superpowers it's not particularly important. For minor factions it determines what sorts of missions they're willing to give you and some less tangible benefits like the cops around stations you're allied with being less likely to choose you first for a security scan.
When your navy rank hits 100% there's a chance any minor faction allied with that major faction may offer you a rank up mission. The minor faction may want you to have friendly reputation before they'll let you take it, so you'll want to look for rank-up missions around factions you've already befriended. If you can't find a rank-up mission right away don't worry about it. Any extra navy rank you accumulate while at 100% of your current rank still carries over to the next rank.
>>
>>262386338

>Boring missions

Then it shares something in common with Elite
>>
I just wanna look pretty. Why can't I look pretty?
>>
>>262435657

Smear nutella on your body and you'll look beautiful
>>
Bump
>>
File: ScreenShot0008.jpg (962 KB, 2560x1440)
962 KB
962 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>262420448
Sean can be full of shit. Better to wait. He didnt give up yet which is commendable (he could be in the Bahamas doing hookers and blow) but he has the habit of promising more at certain times than what he delivers.
>>
>>
>>262441218
From some angles that brick actually looks decent enough
From others not so much
>>
>>262441764
It always looks really small until you're there in person
>>
>>262441218
What’s the best ship for frens? Cat, starfarer/starG, tali, reclaimer, Connie or HH?
>>
>>262442491
Which one is the tali again?
I like the caterpillar or Starfarer, the gemini variant is objectively better but the color pallette is so fucking ugly
>>
>the 5 people refreshing the NMS website is enough to stop them from posting patch notes
uh oh
>>
>>262348015
>those people complaining that it was too quick to get a HH
>they neglect to mention the fact that this faggot started with two of the largest transports in the game, 200k aUEC, paid his crew nothing, and ran 24/7 trade runs from the moment the game was updated
Hmmm yes the game should be balanced around whale niggers who’ve already spent almost/upwards of £1000 to raise themselves up to a position where they can do this and not those who start in Auroras/mustangs. You know, the majority of the playerbase.
>>
>>262442616
The retaliator. It’s objectively one of the worst ships in the game but it’s got a hefty multi crew potential so it makes the list.
>>
>>262442491
The Tali and Constellation are extremely not comfy.
The latter also handles like complete shit since the flight model changes.

>>262442886
I wouldn't exactly call peashooter turrets "multi crew potential".
It doesn't even have enough escape pods for all of its crew and they're horribly placed.
>>
>>262443005
>have carrack because explorerfag and like the idea of having a bigger ship that can do many things kinda well
>get lumped with a fucking Aquila shitter as the loaner because “hurr explorer” and not something like a cat/SF that’s actually similar in size
Stuck with this shit till 3.8 at least. The Aquila is dogshit and it’s only upside is a big-ish cargo bay. It looks like shit both outside and in and is uncomfy to the max. Shit sucks man
>>
>>262442719
Is Beyond out yet? Poor NMS cucks, without an impressive fleet like us SC bros.
>>
>>262444491
The update is rolling out right now PS4 is already up, no word on Xbox or Steam as of yet

https://www.nomanssky.com/beyond-update/

At least the webpage has been updated with all the new details
>>
File: Capture.png (4 KB, 450x77)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>262444554
>At least the webpage has been updated with all the new details
Okay Anon. But to me and everyone else it looks like Sean pranked you again
>>
File: file.png (2.46 MB, 1920x947)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>262444901
sorry friend
>>
>>262445002
>https://www.nomanssky.com/beyond-update/
VR support?! Doesn't it run like shit?!
>>
File: file.png (1.85 MB, 1920x947)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>262445119
It was God awful during launch from what I remember, its definitely runs a lot better now though
>>
>>262445169
I might redownload it again. But if it's shit, I warn you: I will relentlessly meme about it.
>>
>>262444554
You know, that actually looks like it could be fun.
>>
So lads, you starting a new game or carrying on with your old one?
For me, it’s new game.
>>
>>262446238
def going with a new game
>>
>release patch notes
>its not out yet
LET ME PLAY LET ME PLAY LET ME PLAY
>>
>>262446238
Probably new game. I already deleted my old save file few months ago.
>>
>>262446238
New game because I just bought it.
>>
>>262447329
WTF? I thought the only people playing NMS were those that had preordered it?!
>>
I'm watching a RGO stream and it looks like shit
>>
>>262448239
>watching a stream
Oh you poor zoomers
>>
>>262448805
Ok dad
>>
>>262448239
At least pirate the game then see if it deserves a full purchase.
Watching other people play the game gives you nothing
>>
>>262449073
It gives me the confirmation that the HUD/FOV/cockpit are as bad as anons made them out to be, which is reason enough not to bother with it any further.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5LZxd9Y5s&feature=youtu.be
>>
*is shit*
>>
>>262453149
Looks pretty cool tho
>>
>>262455313
It's just a fucking plane.
>>
FREELANCER GOG RELEASE WITH PROPER MODERN SYSTEMS SUPPORT WHEN
>>
For all the people whining about the fov and cockpits, didn't you play fucking privateer or wing commander? They clearly went for a retro feeling here intentionally.
>>
>>262455313
Yes and I hate it.
I'm stuck with it and an upgrade to the Harbinger because I'm hoping it will be good one day, but at the same time I already know that instead of bothering to fix it they'll just make the fucking RSI fighter be good instead.
>>
>>262455793
>yeah man we should totally copy bad things from a 1993 MS-DOS game!!! fukken epic!!!
>>
>>262455793
it's so retro there's only 5 ships
>>
WHERES THE UPDATE, SEAN?
>>
NMS beyond
>ship cockpits and textures improved
>some shit industrial extractors with energy power grids for bases
Thats it. Nothing about space combat. Fuck you Sean.
>>
>NMS
>space game
>>
>space game
>>
>space
>>
>game
>>
>gayniggers
>>
>>262350446
Only after they are done with you, splitfag.
>>
>>262355416
This thread has so much irony in it, like cultists lecturing people on what a game being a disappointment is.
>>
>>262446238
New game for sure, probably this weekend; give them a few days for hotfix patches.
NMS is objectively a pretty bad game, but the dreamy surreality of it had me hooked for an embarassing amount of hours on my last go. Wouldn't mind another sojourn.
>>
sean you fucking assgoblin
>>
>>262447546
I got it for <$20 on sale. Idr exactly, but I think I paid $14 for it.
>>
>>262461291
She's terrible because she is annoying and poorly written, not because she's a woman.
>>
>>262461291
>t. woke brainrot
Anon, incels are the opposite. Why do you think there are so many weeb games with female characters?
>>
Badly want to get the Caterpillar but sucks that they increased by price by a lot. And who knows what the price will be this anniversary assuming its on sale.
>>
>>262461658
>annoying and poorly written
That's not an analysis, it's your shit opinion. What's wrong with the character? Does she develop through the story? Is there a reasonable plot tension? Does the plot resolve in a meaningful way? Trying to judge whether she would fuck you and calling her annoying when she obviously wont isn't a review.
>>262461861
>Why do you think there are so many weeb games with female characters?
It isn't because they like women, they are just staring at digital butts. If she isn't an vidya thot, they aren't interested.
>>
>>262462282
>thot
>>
>>262462251
Why don't you buy off the gray market? It's how I got my Starfarer with LTI
>>
>>262462282
Buttes and bobs are the only likeable things about them tho.
Nobody genuinely likes women, not even women themselves.
>>
>>262455793
>We intentionally made the cockpits shit to mimic a older games that only had shit views due to the technogly limitations at the time.

Yeah, no, I totally get what they're trying to copy, I just think it's retarded to do that in a modern game.
>>
>>262462461
It's not like that suddenly makes it less expensive. The average grey market price for it is hovering around $300 and CCUs are pretty much always sold at a massive markup.
>>
>>262456289
The harbinger and sentinel might be why they're not making it worth a shit. Can't have a torpedo boat or crowd control ewar ship also be a powerful heavy fighter. It would be like letting the wizard wear plate mail and swing a great axe.
>>
>>262463727
I can only fuck so many times a day. I still play vidya too and would like to play space games if there is one worth playing. I have everything in ED and there is no more content to play for. I have enough jpegs to give me an unfair advantage without technically being a whale. I probably still have 20 hours left in NMS at least to have everything done there depending on new content. It's unfortunate that this is all there is and SC dropped the ball this hard and still hasn't come through to save the genre.
>>
>>262453149
I'm having fun with it I mostly use it to carry my friends around though so I've never forget against other ships solo
>>
>>262462791
Ya there's not much you can do about that
>>
>>262453149
If only it had cargo to be the Cutlass V2.0.
>>
>>262466525
The Cutlass has the same dps in pilot controlled weapons, a better turret and much more utility. If the Vanguard had some cargo stashed away somewhere it would be less shit but still not good. Even if you ripped out the whole interior for cargo space it wouldn't fit that much. It has that cabinet labeled "storage" but supposedly you can't even place mission boxes in it even though it's just the right size for 4 of them.
>>
File: one mans sky.jpg (176 KB, 640x981)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Ok so here's everything in the patch notes I could find relating to ships and space combat
>Adjusted the frequency of rare asteroids.
>When buying a freighter, it now comes with some basic cargo already in the inventory.
>Increased the minimum speed while in space combat, creating better combat handling in most conditions.
>Increased maximum speed while flying in space.
>Added a degree of roll when banking in planetary flight.
>The warning triangle in the cockpit is no longer displayed when the Pulse Engine is not being requested.
>Added a cockpit throttle indicator to show current thrust settings.
>The ‘Shields Down’ message is no longer displayed when claiming an abandoned ship.
>The ‘How to land the ship’ notification no longer displays immediately after planetary takeoff.
>When charging the Pulse Engine, the current autopilot target marker is now highlighted.
>Increased the wealth levels at which higher tiers of pirates will attack.
>While the Pulse Engine is engaged, the central ship screen now displays a clearer message about fuel use.
>Added specific efficient Starshield Batteries for use in starship combat.
>Added ‘Warp Hypercores’, a large hyperdrive fuel unit with five times the capacity of a regular Warp Cell.
>Entirely reworked and expanded the cockpits of all ships.
>Increased the amount by which you can look around the starship cockpit.
>Increased the tolerance of trader ships participating in a freighter battle so that they do not report friendly fire as a crime unless the shot is fatal.

>Miscellaneous text fixes.
>>
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/e0qEKw
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lV8gPV
tfw the lighting ingame doesn't even look remotely as good
>>
>>262469538
So they did some stuff for combat. Not a total overhaul, but I wonder how the changes really are?
>>
File: image1.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1080)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>gutamaya
>>
>>262472435
Imperial Courier is a good girl.
>>
It's finally out on steam, get it while it's hot NMS friends
>>
>>262472904
I would but a previous update completely obliterated the performance on my system and I don't hold any hope that they've fixed it.

It went from a solid 60fps to around ONE frame per second.
>>
File: a.jpg (1.07 MB, 1900x3206)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>262469804
Some comparison shots
>>
>>262469804
>>262473151
They're redoing it again next patch, aren't they?
>>
>>262473151
Never has doing fuck all been so immersive.
>>
>>262473271
Nah, they just love marketing bullshots
>>
>>262473428
No I mean, they're remaking the lighting engine next patch to make it look a lot less shit.
>>
File: TZsWF2X.jpg (526 KB, 2604x2223)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>262473151
Literally no difference except smoke IMMERSION.
That's a lot better than previous screenshot
>>
>>262473914
>Literally no difference except smoke
I didn't know you were blind as well, broken english retard
>>
>Guardian modules must be grinded for in an SRV
>Every single one of them
>There are no Guardian SRV modules

A guardian SRV chassis would have been an extremely fitting reward, even if it just had the same stats, just put some fucking blue lights on it and most people would be happy.
>>
>>262474121
>90 day top!
>>
>>262473521
Sure, why not? It isn't gameplay or professions so why wouldn't they spends as much time as they can dicking with it?
I mean fuck player piracy, amirite? We need the light to be fucking perfect since the only thing to do is stare at the fucking wall.
>>
>>262473914
those freelancers aren't the same thing afaik, the one on the left is a wreck turned into a druglab/outpost, the one on the right is just a wreck
>>
>>262475527
>uhh
>d-derek!
The absolute state
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>262441710
>he bought a constellation
>>
>>262478578
Remember when people were saying that surely it won't be shit because it's Chris' shipfu?
>>
>>262478578
>>262479562
The Andromeda good though?
>>
File: 1497196250402.jpg (47 KB, 635x635)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>262479701
>>
damn shouldve duped more shit to sell before beyond happened bros
>>
Asp Explorer or Krait Phantom?
>>
>>262408074
CQC is the best thing about elite IMO. Too bad dads hate PvP and that its not accessible through the main game.
>>
>>262481071
The krait is better in every way but price.
>>
>>262472656
>planetary hanger
>45+ lyr
>800+ boost
Das it mane, das it mane right there
>>
>>262483383
In terms of exploration, the difference seems negligible. Though I prefer the Asp because that open canopy design let's you see everything.
>>
File: courier_cockpit_peek2.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>262483876
>>262472656
It also has that nagging feeling someone could be hiding in the hallway behind you. Just slightly out of your field of view.
>>
>>262484924
Longer jump range and better modules are not a negligible difference. If you can afford it there is no reason to skimp.
>>
>>262479701
if by "good" you mean you want the same shielding as a freelancer while being twice the size and half as nimble, sure
>>
>>262486304
IIRC the jump range difference only by about 4ly, and the Asp can still fit all the necessary modules.
>>
>>262485142
It could be a Thargoid readying the anal probe.
>>
>>262483876
>Planetary hangar
>45+ lyr
>800+ boost

Yeah but try all three at once
>>
I tried NMS and the first 2 hours just felt like a worse version of Astroneer
>>
>>262479701
As someone with an Aquila loaner the Connie looks like shit, flies like shit, is about as comfy as shit, and fights like shit unless you miraculously line the guns up for a long period of time.
It’s trash and I’d rather use my 315 or freelancer
>>
>>262472435
I love it when 66% of my weapons have to be gimballed because they're so far away from my centre of gravity that fixed guns will never converge on anything smaller than a type-9
>>
Is there any reason not to run Long Range Weapon on every weapon that has falloff? I feel that its ability to completely nullify falloff is too good to pass up. So every shot that hits will always do full damage regardless of distance.
>>
>>262492871
In astroneer, once you have the trade platform and hydrazine production working, the game is over except research. They don't even have ships except for the tiny crew module to go to other planets with. At least in NMS you can un-craft the important shit and take it with you instead of starting from scratch on each planet.
>>
>>262494632
Except when you are in the normal range and don't get any benefit from the upgrade. Efficient beams are far better than long range.
>>
>>262495162
I suppose, but I find myself outside of optimal range more often than not with slower ships.
>>
Every mount should be the biggest fixed cannon you can fit
>>
>>262495449
It's ok. I think long range is only useful to mismatch energy and ballistic weapons to have the same range, but I think most of the other upgrades are better.
>>
>>262495162
Efficient beams are not usually good though because you need to stay within 500m to get any value out of them. Even grade one LR will completely eliminate the damage penalty making them far more flexible.
>>
>>262494632
I would not take it for any sort of projectile weapon. You get much more value from overcharged or in the case of multicannons, short range.
>>
>>262491193
but you can do that all at once
https://s.orbis.zone/3-pc
>>
>>262496338
Efficiency doesn't change range. 500m is just how far beams work to. Being able to fire non stop without gaining heat or killing your power, or being able to use 2 pips in wep because you don't need that much flow far outweighs being a lazy pilot.
>>
>>262501119
Yes but beyond 1km you might as well not be firing at all because the damage falls off to nothing extremely quickly. If you're going to sit in knife fight range to do any appreciable damage you might as well use incindiery frags or something to do far more damage. The advantage of hitscan weapons is being able to hit at any range.
>>
>>262502675
I'm just saying it's a weak choice. Beams are supposed to suck at range, they are close range weapons. Sitting back and sniping with beams is lazy, slow, and boring. Rails are for range and have really useful upgrades for killing the other ship. Beams are for stripping shields at close range as you tank everything in an FDL with engineered shield boosters.
>>
>>262506973
I guess if you want to use lasers like a retard go ahead, what am I going to do about it. There are far better options available than beams if you want to strip shields at close range.
>>
File: 1 for the chairman.jpg (69 KB, 456x320)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>
I like space games.
>>
>>262510432
Same, bro.
>>
>Beyond says 32 player lobbies on PC
>Lobby size still 4
Sean....
>>
>>262510432
I don't
>>
File: unknown.png (3.44 MB, 1920x1080)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
>>262386026
Man protagonist with something you could broadly call a female skin. Looks like a tranny, sounds like one and even acts like one.

If you liked Rebel Galaxy, you wont like this game since its nothing like it.

Flight model has options for classical space fighter game. Which someone will appreciate.

However its not the same casual planar gameplay as Rebel Galaxy had, now its full fighter action. Which someone will appreciate.

Problem is, after changing the initial difficulty setting you cannot pick and choose what assists to use, so you are either stuck in really akward and shitty assisted controls or bog standard fighter game.

Game starts not holding hands, but also just fucking the player over a few times to be sure.

Game is made to look appeasing to retards, bright lights everywhere, including cockpit.
Talking about cockpit, the cockpit window reflects light, and is like fractured ice that you cant see shit through it.

3rd person seems to be the intended flight model, but the fat ships block your view and you are always left wishing for the original Rebel Galaxy where it felt really open.

Weapons are boring as fuck, both done badly as well as just bog standard. Compare to Rebel Galaxy broadsides etc.

5 ships total in the game, all of which you see in any starting station.

Apparently there are 4 hidden ships you can get somehow.

Story is like most games these days so boring gringefest

Voice acting is terrible and the ugly tranny has equally ugly voice.

I could go on forever, thinking ill give it another go tomorrow when im rested and then just refund. Jesus christ I had such hopes, I loved Rebel Galaxy.

Pic related, cockit with the window glare. Note no enemies at the same time. All the stars brighten up when moving, look at all the lights and shit on the screen jesus christ.
>>
File: unknown.png (3.39 MB, 1920x1080)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB PNG
>>262510778
Forgot to mention

That ugly, and shitty voiced tranny also behaves as is typical, and cant shut the fuck up.

Get used to getting quips and commentary on every missile you shoot, every time you take damage, every time you lock on to an enemy, every time more enemies appear.. literally everything is an excuse to get to listen to this thing.

And majority of the ships are just fucking ugly and pointless.
>>
>>262511026
Is that retarded piece of shit actually flyable by the player?
>>
File: unknown.png (2.14 MB, 1914x1080)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>262511245
Thats the starting ship. you are stuck to that for, on my estimate, about 2-5 hours of gameplay.
>>
File: jaamika.jpg (1.15 MB, 2560x1080)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>262511245
As In I made by dumb luck 10k in the time my friend didnt make 5. (you have to buy a 5k thing to continue the missions or pick up loot..)

Then you need to change systems and to do that you need a jump engine to be able to go through jump gates, thats 20k

The first ship to buy is 100k

In case you dont want to be a pirate, you will have to hunt for non-pirate missions to get money... since its completely random.
>>
>>262511812
That's a fucking man
>>
>>262511026
Can you post the other ships?
>>
How do I reroll my mission board? I'm restarting the game and it's always the same shitty missions, tried undocking and redocking too
>>
>>262512370
https://imgur.com/a/wVbdxaB
>>
>>262512284
"She's" essentially a Spitting, farting, booze drinking, tobacco smoking, western outlaw male stereotype, so not even the hero but a basic "men are pigs" kind of character, but they made a vaguely female look to "her" and gave it a female voice actor who tries to sound gruff.

The end result is quite terrible and I cant believe anyone would want to actually play the character, is there really someone who fantasizes as playing as someone like her. Like an unatractive and shitty person?
>>
>>262512839
Wow, they look like shit
>>
>>262513023
The fat canister one, Durston whatever actually looks decent from 3rd person behind view.

Don't have it, just saw it on reviews.
>>
>>262408074
>>262483315
CQC was awesome when I could try it. Sad it didn't made it.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (1.5 MB, 1920x1080)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>262512370
>>262513023

canister is decent from behind
>>
>>262513607
and this whatever ship.
>>
>>262512869
She's female Nathan Drake from outer space. I don't get why it's ok for him to be a piece of shit to the point where the story is on the nose calling him a dirtbag, but it's not ok when it's a female character. It's a narrative story, you are not supposed to imprint yourself on the bland and vague character that never speaks. You are still ostensibly controlling the story but it's in a framed context that isn't trying to be open to interpretation.
>>
File: file.png (1.67 MB, 1371x675)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
what the fuck sean
>>
>>262455793
That shit was done for performance reasons back innaday, not style.
>>
File: ad.jpg (10 KB, 259x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>262510778
>>
>>262510778
>>262511026
thanks for the review Anon
>>
>>262514669
ARGH MY EYES
AWFUL
>>
File: titan fan render.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>262513917
>I don't get why it's ok for him to be a piece of shit to the point where the story is on the nose calling him a dirtbag, but it's not ok when it's a female character.
You already know why. Despite all their bluster about being oppressed western women are more privileged than anyone else in the world.
>>
Bought NMS like a fucking moron because of the update. Is there anyway to skip that shitass Initializing cinematic? The game nuked the save where I finished that overly long tutorial.
>>
>>262517387
You dumb cunt.
>>
Can I upgrade my starfarer to a gemini during the sale in November? I'm curious if it's something I could invest into, my Starfarer is LTI if that matters.
>>
>>262519283
>invest
Please do not use this word when talking about SC
>>
>>262519583
Fine, should I upgrade?
It doesn't fucking matter I just want to know if I can do that.
>>
>>262519637
Most likely
>>
>>262517860
No shit. This game is janky and boring as all hell.
>>
>>262519702
Will it keep its LTI or am I fucked there
>>
>>262520012
Insurance carries over through upgrades. Why else would they keep selling cheap ships with LTI? They know people will spend money to buy them to get LTI on a ship they actually want.
>>
>>262511494
>>262511026
>>262510778
Looks like they went hard for the old Privateer feel. Player character even dresses the same.
>>
>>262520397
Privateer has soul.
RG:O just feels soulless
>>
>>262521854
You just can't tell the difference between narrative stories and vicarious stories. RG was vicarious, you could assign any trait to the main character because there was nothing provided by the game. RG:O is narrative, you are experiencing a story that has already happened. The ending existed before the first cutscene so the entire thing is deterministic and having a blank canvas character wouldn't work.

I'm not saying don't be critical of the game if it sucks, but at least articulate a reasoned argument and don't just lash out at the ebil wamens taking over your video games.
>>
File: Hammerhead-0.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1200)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>262522298
I still wonder if the final ship the player can buy in RG:O is the Hammerhead from Rebel Galaxy, the starter ship.
>>
>>262524080
That's the kind of thing to look forward to in this game. The ship list posted earlier listed a 9th ship that wasn't identified. Also, it isn't clear if this is a seamless story to RG. The original had the aunt missing for a while, so the ship could have just been what she had at the time and her story ties off another way.
It's pretty amazing that so many people are shitting on it when RG starts off telling you that your aunt was cunt and nobody liked her.
>this unlikeable character from the first game is actually unlikeable in the story that creates her reputation and isn't a mindless sex object for me to stare at.
No shit wojak, you don't even get a brainlet post for that.
>>
>NMS still shit
Hahaha, told you fuckers. Everyone point and laugh at them!
>>
>>262525762
Tfw haven't ran into any bugs so far, enjoying the new farming and agriculture though. Being a farmer in space is comfy
>>
>>262526065
Just ignore the whales flinging shit. HG actually made token moves to improve combat, which is more than can be said for CIG's latest effort, or all the previous ones lumped in too for that matter.
>>
>>262526453
I give it to them NMS is the best space VR experience.
>>
>>262526706
Space farming in VR is only possible in NMS. Fact.
>>
>>262526706
Kind of pissed the first person view for land vehicles is only available for vr.
>>
FIX THE UI ZANE
>>
File: 26hqtdo9w5811.jpg (78 KB, 1242x690)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
When will Sean stop being a faggot and upgrade space combat and ship classes/equipment? What they did was good but holy shit remember space combat!
>>
>nms cockpits literally look better than E:D
The absolute fucking state!
>>
>>262475523
>A guardian SRV
I like this idea. And that’s why it will never, ever happen.
>>
>>262512816
>How do I reroll my mission board?
Didn’t they fix that?
>>
>>262541491
>>262512816
board flipping is dead. You can still flip rank up missions for some reason but the regular missions come from one source now that tracks what you have and doesn't refresh. It's a back end fix.
>>
Anyone else crashing in that NMS hub? I can't progress at all. Whenever a player gets near me I get 5 fps and sometimes just crash.
>>
>>262473151
Why is there so much smoke and grain everywhere wtf
>>
File: Polaris.webm (852 KB, 1280x720)
852 KB
852 KB WEBM
Updates fuckign when FFS.
EVERY SCARP of information we have on it from fucking 2016, Meanwhile the Hammerhead is already flyable.
>>
>>262544786
they're withholding information because it has an important role in squadron 42 and they want to avoid spoilers
>>
>>262544610
At least you can see other people. I can't seem to connect to the discovery services let alone anyone else. Also, the wings on my exotic disappear after take off what the fuck
>>
>>262544786
Ayy, try owning an Idris.
>>
>>262545461
you fucking kidding, you see ALL SORTS of Idris shit, you see it in trailers, on webshows all the time, its not flyable yet but its been in SHITTONS of media of the past 2 years. we have had LITERALLY NOTHING, AT ALL about the Polaris since 2016, no pictures, no art, no "in progress", not even any talking about it. They've resold it TWICE without so much as a singe piece of new art.
>>
>>262544786
>destroys you for a fraction of the price
>>
File: lol.jpg (523 KB, 1200x672)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>262546168
>arrives later
>>
>>262520397
>>262521854
>Rebel Galaxy mock Kickstartmymansion - the game
>Try to copy Crobert anyway
>>
>>262546168
ok?
counters exist, how many fighters can a tally carry? how long can it operate without rearming? How many hammerheads can it blast without returning to base?

Moderns patrol ships can be killed by single anti-ship missles, guess we better scrap them all and use the scrap to build a million harpoons.

The Polaris can do all sorts of shit the Tally is flatly incapable of AND nearly everything the tally can do, better, more often, without rearming/RTBing. The Polaris is literally bigger, meaning, more capable anti-cap bomber.with only a slightly larger crew req.
>>
>>262546605
See how many people it takes to fly a polaris. Make two teams of the same number. One mans a polaris and the other has everyone in a fighter except one person who is on the bomber. Fighter/bomber team wins and spends less money.
>>
>>262545949
Bitch I've been waiting for 5+ years. Get in the back of the fucking line.
>>
>>262546168
Worse! That strange solo bomber that looks like a B2 can sneak and gank the corvette. 2 or 3 should suffice.
>>
>>262511812
You can easily make 100k+ in an hour without doing any mission. Go to Austin, buy red-priced commodities, reload, buy, reload, buy, fly to any other station in the system, sell everything, buy red shit, reload, buy, reload, buy, return to Austin, sell, buy etc. Market resupplies every time you reload the game, it's a well-known bug from the first game.
>>
>>262547778
>three torps.
>can only lock and fire one at a time.
>Costs 2/5 as much as a Polaris, and more than a Retaliator.
>>
File: 16e.jpg (80 KB, 558x800)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Is NMS worth $30?
>>
>>262555998
not for $30, for $20 or less is what I'd put it at
>>
>>262556081

Was gonna finally check it out after never playing it since they just released a new update but I'm sure it's buggy as Hell now anyway. I'll just stick to other stuff for now.
>>
>>262556385
It's roughly $20 through other sites, I think GMG has a coupon that brings it down to $23(?) but yeah it's definitely a buggy shitshow with Beyond releasing just yesterday. Hotfix is already coming out later today
>>
is x4 unfucked yet?
>>
>>262270204
What game is this screenshot from? Is it fun? I need a new space game and drug running sounds like it could be exciting.
>>
>>262557879
>What game is this screenshot from?
really mang?
>>
>>262558561
Yes really.
>>
>>262559514
Star citizen, mane.
>>
>>262557879
Line of Defense
>>
>>262559805
Thanks anon.
>>
>>262559805

>Have to pay $92,000 to get anything worthwhile out of the game

Nope
>>
>>262560231
UMMM Actually, It's only $27,000 plus subscription fees sweety
>>
>>262560231

This man clearly doesn't understand game development
>>
File: file.png (25 KB, 956x198)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
its out NMS lurkers
>>
>>262562043
4.8gb download
>>
File: file.png (38 KB, 690x145)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>262562082
what
>>
>>262562182
It said that for me too once I had downloaded the 4.8gb, and I'm pretty sure I was otherwise up to date. I think that might have been a hotfix.
>>
>>262562043
They say to revert to your backup save if you opted into the experimental branch and then go back to normal, but in this case since the build IDs are the same there shouldn't be any issues going back to normal I'm guessing? I wouldn't really mind if I lost the save where I spent an hour setting up my power grid, but I also would be happy to keep it.
>>
>>262563334
My save has been fine so far, Although I still cant seem to be able to find the fucking Nexus or summon the damn thing
>>
>>262562043

What's that now
>>
>>262564007
Fixes performance and optimization along with various crashes according to the change log
>>
File: 1565836740044.png (860 KB, 2522x1150)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>>
>>
Is Sean planning to do something with capital ships/freighters?
>>
>>262564813
Hopefully that's next for Beyond seeing as they've laid the ground work for it to be possible
>>
Apparently CIG only posts ATV teasers on fucking instafag now and the topics for today supposedly are
>how particles bounce off props (muh area18 hologram)
>chemical reactions in real life and how they can be utilized in sc
>banun defender
>>
File: ScreenShot0150.jpg (507 KB, 1920x1080)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>262550064
It also has one of the worst cockpits in the game and is completely fucked the moment it comes into contact with a fighter.
The upside is that it's the only source of Veil shields right now which are the best small shields in the game.
>>
>>262519947
Then why did you buy it? Also you never actually saved it unless you got in the starter ship.
>>
File: laughing citizens.jpg (1.21 MB, 3840x2160)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>
Can I be a cute girl in Star Citizen?
>>
>>262569307
>Can I be a girl in Star Citizen?
Yes
>cute
ehhh
>>
>>262475523
Speaking of which, when the hell are they going to expand on SRV stuff? I’d like more SRV options than the cocaine buggy that spins out in a circle whenever I go faster than 10m/s.
>>
>>262569413
>>262568569
Front girl’s face is giving me MA Andromeda vibes for some reason.
>>
>>262569867
It wouldn't even be difficult, it's easy to come up with SRV ideas, I think they're just fucking lazy.

>SRV with lower top speed, one gun instead of two and more cargo room, for extended planet exploration

>SRV with higher top speed, a better wave scanner but is more fragile, maybe some sort of skimmer based vehicle seeing as that's what everyone else fucking uses
>>
>>262550064
I guess its trash price wise then.
>>
>>262510778
The difficulty for this game is wack, as long as it only spawns 4 or less enemy ships its easy as fuck. But it's literally impossible to do some average risk mission where they could randomly spawn 8 dudes which automatically blow you up unless you grind more for the gauss guns and snipe them off. I uninstalled this game at that point after getting sandhawk because grinding easy level missions and pressing A to auto pilot was really dull.
>>
>>262574103
The thing is though that you still might wanna pick it over a Retaliator because it might only have half the torpedos but it's also just a fraction of the size
>>
Will this crap fire all turrets forward slaved to the pilot?
>>
>>262574863
Absolutely not. The top turret can't even aim forwards due to that deliberately placed bump in the hull.
>>
[Deleted]
[Deleted]

Explain yourself, fuck-wad
>>
>>262564892
Is that based on something they've said or is that just what you're personally hoping for?
>>
>>262576142
ok bro
>>
>>262576142
If Roberts sees this he's going to send the cleanup crew to take care of you.
>>
>>262578520
absolutely this, his influence goes far
>>
>>262578090
DON't TRUST TT
>>
Show me your No Man's Sky traveler.
>>
>>262576142
>>262578520
>>262578090
this cannot be happening
>>
>>262578980
you've done it now kid, I told you not to post here. You better fucking run before it's too late
>>
Christopher Roberts and his team have created what is absolutely the best experience available, and it isn't even finished yet.
There is no better thing to invest your money in. That's right, it's an investment.
Don't dare call it a game, it isn't a game. It is life.
>>
Today I made the best decision of my life: buying the CONSTELLATION ANDROMEDA package. Ever since I was a child, I always dreamed of flying amongst the stars. My earliest memories are dominated by pretending I was a spaceship pilot running a large organisation with an exceedingly large fleet with the logistical supply to chain to handle it. I was therefore AMAZED to see Christopher Roberts' efforts in making the best space ship simulated I have ever laid my eyes on. There is truly no competition, and that's why I bought the CONSTELLATION ANDROMEDA package for a great deal and price. I strongly encourage you to do the same, and can achieve your childhood dreams too. Pick up your CONSTELLATION ANDROMEDA package today!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Constellation-Andromeda
>>
File: METAL GEAR BALLISTA.jpg (529 KB, 1310x848)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
>>262579997
>What's your favourite ED ship?
>[Deleted]
This conspiracy is running deeper than I thought.
Praise Crobert savior of mankind?
>>
Based mods
>>
>entire trail of posts got [REDACTED]
What the fuck.
Either way, whether Roberts' carousel is somehow still spinning 8 months from now or crashed and burned with no survivors, there will be lulz to be had. Win win.
>>
File: howdy.png (94 KB, 724x216)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>
>>262583158
>Welcome to my home, stranger
>>
What is this bullshit thread? Has the cult just straight up bought the thread now?
>>
>>262583926
What's wrong? Too poor to buy a few jannies?
>>
>>262584094
>What's wrong?
SC is getting absolutely btfo by NMS and the faggot jannies are trashing the thread as a result. SC is complete cancer and a net negative for the genre. The game isn't the problem, it's the people with the heavy confirmation bias that think SC will actually be something one day and can't accept that SC is old news now and all the piddlefucking they have been doing all these years is coming back around as other game pass SC and actually deliver what CIG has been naval gazing about for this entire time.
>>
>>262584551
I understand, you can't afford to play, it's okay.
>>
>>262584640
Idiot, I have plenty of jpegs. SC is just trash.
>>
>>262584670
I bet you have an aurora lol
>>
>>262584843
What cancerous shit. I wonder if there are other current games that are this toxic and what the p2w mechanics are in those games that make people into human trash.
>>
>>262585480
lol I was right wasn't I?
Don't worry Anon, you can come play on my ships, just, don't track dirt in from yours, alright?
>>
>>262584843
>buying jpegs
>>
>>262585910
>being poor
Lmao at your pitiful wagie life
>>
It's been weeks and you people still keep replying to that one shitposter
>>
>>262586314
wasting money on frivolous things like imaginary spaceships in a game that doesn't exist in any meaningful form is how you become poor
>>
>>262586432
It's how you prove you aren't poor.
>>
>>262586482
>What poorfags living paycheck to paycheck actually think
>>
>>262574863
If the bump doesn't block the turret, then the fact that you won't be able to remove the data modules to get enough computer slots for the automation mods will stop it. Even though the ship has a literal server room worth of computer towers it basically only has as many *real* computer slots as a fucking cutlass black will. Just accept the thing cant fight at all.
>>
>>262586328
It's some hood rich poorfag that thinks if he spends enough of his paychecks on jpegs that it will give him a personality and people will like him for once.
>>
When's the next buyback token?
>>
>>262579789
Wow, thanks Chris I'll get right on that.
>>
I sure hope piracy turns out to be fun so I didn't waste all that time grinding for my Cutter
>>
File: mfwgutamaya.jpg (73 KB, 709x485)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>262590306
You grinded the wrong rep.
>>
Lol dw I already got my Corvette a while back. The cutters' shape kinda grew on me though but it seems useless for anything but piracy and trading
>>
>>262590854
I wonder if these random people are upset from the star citizen thread on /v/ last night so they came here.

Kind of gay not gonna lie
>>
>>262591762
Are you implying there's something wrong in consensual love between two adult men? The surprisingly gentle caress of his hands over your abs, the momentary sting of his stubble on your lips?

You're the gay bro.
>>
>>262591762
Whoever is upsetting them should stop before /v/irgins shoot up a Walmart
>>
>>262592768
The Star Citizen threads there really do look like Derek Smart tier shit, and I don't even want to pretend like he matters.

It's literally people screaming SCAM SCAM SCAM and if you say anything about the alpha being playable, you're a cultist shill and a retard.

They legitimately talk like they foam at the mouth about Star Citizen existing and I don't get why you go in threads for games you don't even like, why not just ignore it?
>>
File: todd reeeeeeee.jpg (121 KB, 1280x1296)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>262578945

The fuck was in the deleted posts? Is it happening?
>>
>>262576142
This is really concerning until

>>262578520
>>262578090
You should see the threads about the game anywhere else, they are definitely far from positive and jannies don't do shit.

Sounds fake
>>
Derek Smart would've made this Alpha in 2 years and then released it as a full game, but at least he'd have released it instead of continuing to suck money from punts.
>>
>>262597048
You know you can delete your own posts, right?
>>
File: 1431878876749.gif (1.64 MB, 352x217)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>1 or 2 autists posting and deleting their posts
>Is this some kinda conspiracy by the J's?
????????
>>
When will they finish a playable vertical slice?
>>
NMS finally worth buying for comfy exploration?
>>
>>262597248
He really seems able to lead a large team.
>>
>>262597796
Wondering this as well

What's the ship situation like? I read up on it a bit and saw there are "exotic" ships that are expensive, are they rare? can i happen upon one by chance and look really cool in front of my friends

is gameplay anything more than just rust with space
>>
Chris Roberts did nothing wrong.
>>262597559
this. NOTHING TO SEE HERE
>>
Alliance Crusader?
>>
>>262599720
Far and above the shittiest of the three. Buy a krait if you want a fighter bay.
>>
>>262600000
>>
>>262600020
Yeah but I really like its style...
>>
>>262600320
then buy a chieftain, it's the same fucking thing but better
>>
>>262568569
Why is the bar tender wearing a transparent wig over his caved in skull?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsRe5-6Iq_4
>>
>>262601019
>Bannu
>>
File: tired.jpg (42 KB, 800x450)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>flew out to a lab in sweden to record sounds from chemical reactions
You cannot make this fucking shit up
Jesus Christ
>>
What an utter joke of an episode. Is this what they took a 3 week break after the patch for? So they could "have time to get back to work and prepare things to show off"?
>>
>>262601396
Nice game starshills
>>
>>262601876
They. Are. Full. Of. Shit.

Stop listening to what they say because they are lying to you. You can only judge CIG by what they release and their actions. Their words are the most meaningless from any dev. I'll believe Blizzard's bullshit about fixing WoW before I trust anything from CIG ever again.
>>
>>262601396
Immersion
>>
Is NMS worth playing now with the new update?
>>
>>262602560
I know, anon.
>>
>>262600439
YOU WERE RIGHT I MADE A MISTAKE
>>
>>262601019
Trade fags tech looks like shit. The ninja turtle race has pretty ships but not one has cargo and all alien crap is expensive AF in the game which means they will be so with virtual currency as well.
>>
Any lads down for a game of pulsar?
>>
>>262604361
I "like" the design in a way that I think the interior textures and lighting setup are nice but that's it.
The design is extremely uninspired and just screams "yes this is alien so it has to look like that" and the interior of the ship is just an xbox huge empty space because they want 2 people walking around in there, resulting in the whole thing being an overall disappointment.
>>
>>262604361
God I want the san'tokya, with emp broken ive been sorely lacking in any sort of combat capable ship and i dont want a hornet or standard sabre

The prowler has potential to be a solid ship with all those size 5s, we'll see
>>
Anyone else see the major fuck up CIG did 20 mins ago? Showing a bunch of new and old packages
>>
>>262605847
No
>>
>>262358950
Imagine sucking the dick of a con man.
This goes double for you star shitizens
>>
Do I need to opt into the experimental build for NMS? What is their process for going from exp to live?
>>
>>262607990
Atleast Sean added multiplayer eventually.
Meanwhile features promised for LEP holders here >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM0Gcl7iUM8 are still nowhere to be seen.
>>
Remember how they said the shorter (read: shit) ATVs were because they wanted to make different kinds of shows for different audiences but then never put out anything of value after that?
>>
>>262610719
see >>262602560
>>
>>262597456
>>262597048
>>
File: TALN_Argos_S9[1].png (139 KB, 800x300)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>262546605
>capfags SEETHING
eat this giant size 9 dong, faggot
>>
File: NH9YaRR[1].jpg (325 KB, 1079x1126)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>262604361
>JUST LIKE THE STAR WARS TRAILER!
OMG I'M BUYING 2
>>
File: 1563492129619.jpg (72 KB, 600x375)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>262612892
>tfw that concept picture was published before the trailer
the irony of dumb wojak posters obsessing about hating star wars to the point of seeing it everywhere like the soibois they mock
>>
>>262614037
he's talking about force awakens you stupid nigger, not whatever the fuck last jedi was
>>
>>262273979
the whole game is an easter egg at
>>
>>262614037
>implying that CIG isn't the most derivative art house in the business that has been caught several times straight up copying other people's work.
>>
>>262598235
>>262597796

Yeah if you like flying around, trading, and grinding resources to build bases its a good time. I think I've logged about 120 hours into the game since I bought it on sale when Pathfinder dropped. I think they more or less delivered what was promised before launch when NEXT released last year. I generally come back for around 20 hours every patch before getting bored but this time around I'm really struggling. Sure they finally have 32 man multiplayer on PC but I don't feel any drive to party up when its the same old repetitive resource collection and shitty shooter gameplay that I've played for 3 years. As far as new gameplay goes I don't give a fuck about riding creatures that will be slower than my jetpack, milking said creatures, or wasting time building generators for my base. Also don't know why the fuck they added food but no requirement to eat in survival mode. There's no new planet types (what I wanted more than anything else) so once you've seen the 20 or so in the base game you've more or less seen everything there is to see.

Regarding your question on exotic ships they're the best quality ships you can get in the game being better at everything than the other 4 'classes' of ships. There's 2 basic body types, 1 a squid looking thing and the other a glass cockpit with pointed nose and vertical wings.
>>
File: h8ePk0n[1].png (469 KB, 1196x674)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>262614664
this
there's paying homage
and then there is straight up ripping off
>>
>>262615257
And then they discovered that the Venture came from another game that Cris made but I bet you won't post that.
>>
File: 20190815224832_1.jpg (449 KB, 1920x1080)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>find new ship
>notices cargo slots OwO what's this
>get in
>its full of shit (pic rel)
>try to get in old ship
>can't, bugged out
>stuck with expensive, yet 80% useless B-class
Man, I started a new game for this update. I don't even have hyperdrive yet. But I'll be damned if I don't leave this system with a fully cleared out big boy. I'm fixin' 'er up. Wish me luck.
>>
File: 20180725111317_1.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>262598235
>>262597796
>>262614778

What I would really like to have seen from this patch:

Space:
>simple multi-crew ships for like 2-4 people as an intermediary between regular ships and freighters
>actual gameplay for freighters beyond just a 2nd base
>actual gameplay for frigates
>actual crew on the frigate
>ability to copy your freighter interior to a new freighter when you purchase one
>freighter space battles
>NPC wingmen
>procedural pirate bases/derelict freighters
>space walking/EVA

Exploration:
>planets with multiple biomes i.e. temperate world with frozen poles or burning world with habitable poles or weird anomalous biomes scattered in random spots to give us a reason to actually explore
>planetary pirate bases
>volcanic planets
>ice planets (not just snow planets)
>sand planets
>gas giants with floating platforms
>planetary orbits that influence the planet type (i.e. ice giants far away)

Multiplayer:
>player built space stations
>player driven economy
>player factions
>player created quests

Obviously we weren't going to get all of that but it really needed some of the above, but instead they decided you and your bros needed to milk space crabs in a party instead. Playing with 16 people doesn't mean much when 16 of you are doing the same boring shit you've been doing since launch, especially the lack of real dynamic player driven content.
>>
>>262615518
>they
If by "they" you mean the desperate cultists that were grasping at straws and claiming that a ship that has 2 prongs is totally the same as this exact design then sure.
>>
File: 20180730075121_1.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>262615756

Also more fucking variants of the base ships its been 2 years since we got 2 exotic variants with Atlas Rises.
>>
>>262615720
Yeah, basically. Served you right for not waiting for bug fixes.
I think I found good noob guides:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-UDOn0URQA
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CEEFMLWz-I
>>
>>262616161
Eh, i don't really mind. Gives me something to work towards, and the only thing the planet I'm on doesn't have is those wiring looms. I'm confident I can get the whole thing fixed and ready by the end of the day.
>>
>>262615756
easy there turbo. let's stop for a second and appreciate that this is a significant step in the right direction. they are obviously listening to their players because there is farming in the game and there are camps in ED and SC that would have the same thing if they could. HG just beat them to the punch, again.
Hopefully the game can actually grow now and once we have some coop mega farms going, maybe the demand for combat fixes will be born out of making do with what is available and making it known this is what is wanted.
>>
>>262616449
Piracy in wealthy economy systems+exocraft depot raiding must be fun as hell. Much better than farming shit bones, scrap or crystals. Whats the best exocraft for combat?
>>
>>262619208
The buggy because the hover and the bike have shit slots and the colossus is a rock. Sub is the only one worth a damn in water.
>>
What's the cheapest way in to SC?
I don't care if I only ever have access to the worst of the worst ship, someone has to fly it.
>>
>tease subscriber flair helmets to get people to sub again
>delay them indefinitely and don't tell anyone outside of a reddit comment by homeless santa
>keep shitting out more low effort garbage
Incredible
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (15 KB, 865x90)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>262622741
>>
which HOTAS should I get? willing to spend up to $350
>>
>>262615257
I used the venture to mine cyto gas in lowsec and its a joke of a ship compared to what SC is cooking. And btw, no, it cannot salvage. To salvage yellow wrecks properly you use exploration frigs.
>>
>>262623384
Not the T.16000M its fin besides the lack of buttons.
>>
Can you have fun an Aurora CL? Is it roughly comparable to ED's Hauler?
>>
File: 1430894740926.jpg (129 KB, 1016x773)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>262615757
>If by "they" you mean the desperate cultists
no, by "they" i mean the lurkers of a subcription based pedofile site who are banned from rsi.com, and 5 years later are still bleeding from the anus after ben raped them.
>>
>>262626096
If they would ever make the fucking cargo module, then I would say yes. As it is now, no.
>>
>>262626096
Not much, it's pretty pathetic how poorly equipped the "starter ships" are

But you can do things like deliveries and maybe run a bit of drugs
>>
>>262626836
>shit that never happened and has never been corroborated.
You seem to know a lot about these supposed people and what they are in to.
>>
>>262626983
Wait, the special cargo module it has doesn't exist? The one that it has worse stats/ability than default because of?
So it's just a worse aurora?
>>
>>262626096
It's only purpose is to fly you to Kareah so you can camp and steal a better ship
>>
File: state_of_denial[1].jpg (61 KB, 640x787)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>262627127
>i am a total newfag. please rape my anus
just becuase you will still playing minecraft, doesn't mean it never happened. guessing your citizen number is over 1 million
>>
>>262627454
You have consistently failed to provide evidence of those delusions of yours.
>>
I don't own SC but I am very interested, however, I have a few questions if someone doesn't mind clarifying things for me?

I have you buy one of two ships to get started, correct? The mustang pack or the aurora pack?
And then, if I want any of the other ships, I buy them individually through the website? I can't just buy the individual ship, I have to own one of those two packs yes?

Then, if my ship is destroyed, what happens? Do I have to buy it again with real money? I know that sounds absurd and I apologise but there is a language barrier stopping my understanding.
>>
>>262627454
It's a bullshit story. No one has ever linked the podcast that Ben was on so we don't know exactly what was said. It's just a greentext and is only worth that much.
>>
>>262629765
You just need a game pack + a ship, however you get that is up to you

There are a few "starter" packs that include the game, the mustang or aurora ones you mentioned are the cheapest, there is also the avenger pack (Which is what I'd reccomend personally because you can actually do the content with an avenger) cutlass pack, freelancer pack etc

if later on you want a different ship you can either buy a new ship flat out, or upgrade your pack, putting the money you spent on that pack towards another ship

If you lose your ship you have to wait a cooldown timer and simply spawn it again
>>
>>262629765
1. Yes you have to own a package to play the game. It can be any package from aurora to constellation, but you have to own at least one package to play the game.
2.No you don’t. When your ship gets destroyed you claim it on insurance in game, wait for a short amount of time, then you get it back.
>>
File: 1502783605038.png (105 KB, 1216x640)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>262629765
>I have you buy one of two ships to get started, correct? The mustang pack or the aurora pack?
Yes, sorta. You need to buy a "game package" to play. A game package contains either one or both of the games being developed and a ship. The Mustang and Aurora packages are the cheapest of those.

>And then, if I want any of the other ships, I buy them individually through the website? I can't just buy the individual ship, I have to own one of those two packs yes?
Once you own a game package of some sort you can buy whatever other ships you want individually OR you can use the ship upgrades page on the website to change the Mustang or Aurora in you game package to a more expensive ship(you cannot "downgrade")

>Then, if my ship is destroyed, what happens? Do I have to buy it again with real money? I know that sounds absurd and I apologise but there is a language barrier stopping my understanding.
Currently if your ship is destroyed you wait a few minutes for your insurance to deliver you a new ship of the same type in default configuration So if you're flying a "Mustang Alpha" and it dies, you'll respawn, go back to where you call up ships, click the "file claim" button next to the Mustang Alpha in your list of ships and then wait a few minutes, larger more expensive ships take longer to come back.

Eventually there will be a more fleshed out insurance system which will involve an in game "United Earth Credit" premium paid to maintain that insurance. The time period list on game packages and ships in the store is how long, once the game goes live, your insurance will be prepaid so "3-month insurance" means that for the first three months you wont have an insurance bill. Some ships hulls have "Lifetime" insurance(LTI) on them permanently, usually these are from the early days of the project, from concept sales or from some sort of other promotional event. LTI is functionally identical to ordinary insurance, it just has no coverage period or premium.
>>
File: packs.png (298 KB, 596x1003)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>262630556
>>262630560
>>262631000
Aha! Now I understand, thank you!

So any of the "Game Package" from this page will give me the game itself and whatever ship is in the package, then I am free to either add or upgrade to any of the available ships on the "Ships" page of the store. I see.

Is there a way to buy ships without using real life money?
I promise that is my last question, I am very thankful to you for taking the time to help.
>>
>>262631817
You can "buy" ships in game right now, but given the instability of the game combined with the wipes coming every quarter as new updates are released, it's difficult to actually get enough money, and you'll lose the ship in a few months anyways
>>
>>262629765
>The mustang pack or the aurora pack?
Yes. You can buy other packs too, but if you don't own the base game packages then you can't spawn anything on any landing pads.
>Then, if my ship is destroyed, what happens?
You have to file an insurance claim. Pay a fee and it will be available in a few minutes.
>>
I must be more retarded than I thought;

>Aurora MR pack - 54usd
>Prospector - 155usd
>Price to upgrade Aurora MR to Prospector - 156usd

I am confused, this means it is better to outright buy the Prospector instead of trade in for it?
>>
>NMS too chill and not enough features
>ED and SC far too sweaty
wheres the middle?
>>
>>262632878
X4?
>>
>>262632781
it's a marketing strategy, don't fall for it
>>
>Grind from sidewinder, through hauler, through type-6, type-7 to type-9
>happy for a while but it starts to fade
>something isn't right, there is something missing
>sell type-9
>buy hauler
>fun comes back

why am I like this
>>
File: 1532338028914.gif (114 KB, 968x1998)
114 KB
114 KB GIF
>>262628821
>>262630529
>goons attempting to rewrite history
>deny podcast exists
l2google faggots
>>
>>262634323
Maybe you prefer more maneuverable ships to big fat rustbuckets
>>
>>262634392
It doesn't exist or you would have linked it instead of projecting.
>>
File: 1447325898491.jpg (77 KB, 1067x401)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>262634547
...or I cant be fucked looking through the old forum archives to spoonfeed an autistic pedo-enabler
>>
>>262634723
No one is buying your bluff. I'm saying that you are deflecting because if it was available and you knew where to find it, then you could shut me up with one link but you're going to keep calling people goons.
>>
File: 20190816021840_1.jpg (413 KB, 1920x1080)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
Aaaand 3 hours 20 minutes later, I've cleared out all the shit. I've not even left the first system yet. Feels weird, like finishing a project car.
The whole time was spent on one planet. All three and a half hours. One planet. Kill me
>>
File: 1298652505667.jpg (76 KB, 533x524)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>262635086
>literally 2 seconds in google later
https://soundcloud.com/vcrs/star-citizen-cig-community-lead-chat
>>
Anyone know how to spin the direction of the pool cue? I can do everything else with m+kb, but I can't get the cue to orbit the ball unless I plug in a controller and use the left stick.
>>
File: gtfo_barker.jpg (35 KB, 480x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>262635269
>>>/out/
>>
>>262635269
Bretty good for a free ship, B class too
>>
>>262635269
That's a good head start. Now just find a paradise planet with no environment issues to build your first base.
>>
>>262635392
Where is the goon plot part of it? All that they talk about is CIG's awful forum moderation, which was always bad and inconsistent.
Ben was on a podcast talking to goons. That doesn't prove your conspiracy.
>force their real agenda of getting a community backed team to make decisions about the game.
Support this because the podcast only talks about moderation and the forum.
>>
>>262635589
It's real neat. The booster means I can do like 6 take offs on one charge and it has 8 tech slots as well. Don't think I'll need to upgrade for a while.
>>
>>262634323
maybe you like using ships that aren't the worst in the game
>>
>>262634323
Hauler is best ship. You are just drawn to greatness.
If you can't do it in a Hauler, it probably isn't worth fucking with.
>>
File: 1281787642617.jpg (15 KB, 240x239)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>262636520
>first denies podcast exists
>listens to an hour long podcast in 10 min
>proceeds to say what is and what isn't said
fuck off back to 10bux, pedo
>>
>>262637008
Then link to the relevant parts and quit trying to hide behind accusations. The only thing you have shown is that Ben was on a podcast. Either close it out with some posts showing these plots you know so much about or posts that support the "mass exodus" part of the story, or shut the fuck up about it. No one is listening to an hour long podcast about forum moderation.
>>
>>262637312
>link to the relevent parts
you think i am going to give pedophiles clickbux just to help you? fuck off retard
>let this image show for all times that goons cannot rewrite history
>>
>>262635269
I kinda like it when you're on a planet for a while. Though I suppose in the beginning it's by force and not choice. I'm playing on Survival as well so the initial start is such a rush to make sure you don't die.
Nice ship btw
>>
>>262637663
I think you're full of shit still and haven't proven anything. The cheesehead post is about Ben destroying a goon plot. You haven't shown the plot or the destruction of it so we are still left with a greentext about a podcast.
We are supposed to believe a goon turncoat that still has an axe to grind all these years later?
>>
File: damagecontrol.jpg (36 KB, 325x326)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>262637312
>denies event happened
it did
>asks for proof
gets proof
>claims after 10 mins doesn't prove anything
try listening to it
>asks for links
so you didn't listen to it after denying it existed in the first place. your parents shared the same last name before they were married, right?
>>
>>262578830
Who is TT ?
>>
>>262638376
I'm not listening to an hour long podcast of nobodies talking about a forum that doesn't exist any more. Link to the valid parts or fuck off.
>>
>>262638147
>We are supposed to believe a goon turncoat that still has an axe to grind all these years later?
the fuck did that come from? you bunch of (child) buttfuckers are tighter than a fishs' asshole and flock like flies to shit when attacked.
>>
>>262638526
>I'm not listening
Next time you're on child sexual assult charges, plead that defence and see how it stands up in court.
>"Yeah judge, I'm not going to read all those laws written by a bunch of nobodies, find me innocent or fuck off."
>>
>>262635463
Is no one else playing it?
>>
>>262638957
no, now fuck off
>>
>>262638957
Seems like most anons thatve tried it disliked it, check the previous thread
>>
>>262637830
I guess I just got lucky with a planet that had all the necessary repair resources. And it was pretty good just hopping from place to place and finding random buildings and shit. Plus I learned like half the fucking gek alphabet with all the knowledge stones I saw.
>>
>>262638927
Hi CptUndiePants
>>
>>262638717
Yeah what was that? Do goons really ostracize "turncoat"s like a fucking religion excommunication
>>
File: 1452333240967.jpg (28 KB, 754x741)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>262639274
>accuses anon of being a manlet from the same pedo site he lurks
did captain faggot pants not give you a reacharound with your last public restroom encounter? poor diddums
>>
File: dog closer.png (777 KB, 1080x1184)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
>>262639178
Weird. Outside of the shit FOV in third person it plays pretty close to Freelancer. It took a bit of getting used to, (especially for me coming right off of replaying Rebel Galaxy), but it's been decent fun. I'll definitely buy a copy when it comes to steam.
>>262639131
>getting this mad for no reason
>>
>>262639319
how the fuck do you get ostracized from 10bux anyhow? fuck someone bother over 18 and of the opposite sex?
>>
File: 1565329807279.jpg (85 KB, 640x640)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
I am really enjoying Star Citizen. Its a really fun game to play.
>>
>>262639630
>mad
2008 called, they want their lame comeback back
>>
>>262639949
Yeah the alpha demo is cool I guess
>>
>>262640135
Alpha game, alpha male.
>>
>>262640054
no u
>>
File: speed_attained.png (26 KB, 266x60)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
I can feel it lads, I can really feel it
>>
>>262639274
Yo are you going to explain what you mean by that or nah
I want to learn more about your retarded little sekrit klub
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (3.97 MB, 300x300)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB GIF
>>262639319
so rather than admit you were so very very wrong, you change tact and start random name calling hoping to deflect the fact you were btfo
>>
File: 1278513175292.jpg (8 KB, 211x193)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>262639274
>>262640712
I too would like to know how a confirmed homosexual manlet is no longer welcome on a forum (with a $10 entry fee) specifically made for homosexual manlets.
>>
>>262640871
nah goonfag, I went a got something to eat and am just now catching up. I was scrolling up and wondering if I was in the right thread.
>>
>>262630556
Do not recommend that avenger package since it contains an avenger stalker and not the titan and you cant go from the stalker to the avenger so its kinda useless.
>>
>>262643289
Oh good call

Honestly to anyone looking and thinking about getting into it here's what I'd suggest

>Get either aurora or mustang package (I like the mustang more personally but aurora probably more practical)
>play around a bit, see if you like it, understand starter ships are shit and you aren't going to be tearing up pvp duels or longhauling 100k worth of cargo
>if you really like it consider avenger TITAN upgrade (the cargo one)
>it's fairly capable without having to sink 100+ dollars into the game
>>
>>262643042
>wondering if I was in the right thread
looking for the thread where you proved to everyone you're a stupid faggot? yep, this is the one.
>>
>>262644205
>proved
>>
>>262644582
show me evidence of anyone here NOT thinking you love cock
>>
What i got so far.

>goonrathi wanted special treatment i.e. goonswarm in eve
>got denied 5 years ago
>this is unearthed by anon
>random namedrop of CptUndiePants,an ex-goon apparently, and accuse him of grand treason
>wait how would you know about ex goons UNLESS
>confirming goons lurk /scg/ to damage control

I don't know about you ,but i feel sorry for them NPCs always watching this thread to silence dissent and Correct The Record TM
>>
>>262645278
pretty much spot on but more like
>goonrathi spent so much money on concept art they thought they were entitled to be called investors and demanded a say in development
>>
I'm not seeing a pastebin, so sorry if this question is overasked, but which of this type of game is best to start off with?
>>
>>262646383
Probably NMS, honestly. It's pretty generic but it actually covers a lot of things in the genre. You will know if you like space games or not if you play it. If you like the exploration from the ship and flying around the best and don't ever want to get out of your ship ever again, then get ED. If you like the base building and hands off stuff, then look at X4 even though it's not really the same. If you just want to burn money with no expectation of a return but a p2w one if it does come through, then get SC. The starter packages are a trap so expect to spend close to $100 at least or don't fuck with it.
>>
>>262646383
Don't listen to >>262647165, he's just suffering from PSTD from supporting a incomplete shovelware game from snoy. This thread is more about 2 other incomplete shovelware games, one semi-released with overpriced add-on and one unreleased clusterfuck with overpriced add-ons
>>
>>262646072
I just think you are poisoning the well about community involvement. CIG has never at any point hinted at or pretended that there would be any community say in the game to begin with. All the people that backed the kickstarter knew CR was building his game and that's why they supported it. All the stories about community management and community game decisions were from goons about goons. You still haven't proven any of this lore and even if they explicitly stated in the podcast that their goal was to steer the development of the game, you failed to show any aftermath or continued effort to have the community control they were after. If there was a plot like you described, they wouldn't have taken a no from Ben in a podcast and that would be one part of a continued campaign that would have had fallout beyond 10bux.
If you have been obsessing all these years about a one off event involving at most 3 people that was never supported before or since, that's sadder than making it up.
>>
File: lolbeer.jpg (36 KB, 1005x287)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>262648130
>poisoning the well
there is no well
>CIG has never at any point hinted at or pretended that there would be any community say in the game to begin with
no shit
>All the stories about community management and community game decisions were from goons about goons
no shit
>proven
look pedo, stop trying to rewrite history. you and your merry band of child fiddlers tried and failed to stamp your mark on the game. give it up and move on.
>>
>>262646383
Definitely Freelancer.Few flaws aside the game is genre defining.It's got good combat,trading,open world exploration,factions and impeccable space atmosphere.Controls are simple and it has a linear story so you won't get lost or overwhelmed like you might be playing newer games that require hours setting up keybindings and getting used to complicated flight models and game-play systems.
BTW Freelancer is abandon-ware.You won't find a download link on Steam so you have to look for it or torrent it.
>>
>>262648856
I'm not a goon you fucking retard. I'm just sick of your obsession with this one off story about literally who from literally where. No one ever heard of your faggot friends that won't talk to you any more and no one here cares about your forum faggotry. Take your fight with these faggots there because no one here knows what you are talking about. You're the only one who brings it up repeatedly, you're obviously a jaded goon trying to stir your shit up here.
>>
File: 1282062954445.jpg (29 KB, 311x311)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>262649256
>i'm a newfag who is totally ignorant of this games development history
then hide the posts rather than carry on like a sooky little bitch
>>
>>262649679
>people should care about forum drama from years ago that never became anything
Is this all you have to do?
>>
File: Mixmaster[1].png (970 KB, 932x637)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
>thinking some mass army of conspiratorial goons even give a shit about SC anymore, let alone in the past 3 years.

True believers are literal retards. The development of SC has clearly been floundering for years. Even today they still struggle with how they exactly want their flight model to work, which is kind of important seeing as it forms the bedrock of main game play. Never mind all those shared systems and mechanics between the PU and SQ42 which, I suspect, are going to be missing just in time for the SQ42 beta to land next year.

Honestly it's no wonder an actual publisher didn't want to touch Star Citizen. They knew constant delays coupled with scope and budget overruns would come from Roberts. It's why he shopped the idea around in the first place before finally just going to the end users and asking for cash. You need to remember that $250 million or whatever dumb fucking number they're up to now isn't just a development budget, it's their income from total sales. That's low for something supposedly to be competing in the AAA market. Anthem was a huge piece of shit EA pushed out in an effort to kill Bioware off. For as much of a flop as it was perceived to be, boxed copies alone for consolefags recouped the development cost and they got a cool $100 million for the cherry on top through digital cash shop sales. So even though CIG is sitting on all that money if you account for the glacial development speed and the years more it is going to take to finish from this point, they're not making jack squat, and worse, it incentivizes continual concept sales and the promises of gameplay that go along with it, resulting in a death spiral of adding more and more work to an already overloaded development scope.

At some point it's going to end. I'm hoping for the good kind, but, there are many others who would like nothing more at this point to see the star citizen moneyfire escape the CIG garbage bin and burn down the building.
>>
>>262650313
keep digging
>>
>>262649791
>is all you have to do?
you mean like you keeping it going with your faux concern? just hide the posts nigger, and move on
>>262650313
the only people who will be burned by the fire will be the backers
>>
>>262650878
>faux concern
This thread has never tolerated faggotry and it will be a cold day in hell before a bunch of eve refugees shit this place up and turn it into another player run shitshow. Whatever stick that other anon has up his ass for being kicked out of whatever faggotry he is trying to spread here shouldn't be tolerated.
>>
File: 1278296357044.jpg (50 KB, 670x504)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>262651214
>This thread has never tolerated faggotry
How the fuck would you know newfag? You have admitted you weren't around when this drama happened, so how the fuck would you know what was and wasn't allowed in this thread?
Besides, I counter that with
>Discussion about other space games like these ones is tolerated.
>No Man's Sky
>Everspace
>Rebel Galaxy
>Freelancer
>Hellion
>Infinity Battlescape
>X4
>Pulsar: Lost Colony
>Etc.
this pretty much proves that faggotry is allowed in this general, so shut the fuck up newfag.
>>
File: colorcrash.webm (2.26 MB, 1920x1080)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB WEBM
Anyone getting a crash where a bunch of colors flash on the screen?

I only started getting in in 3.6.1, kind of worried my gpu is dying
>>
>>262651840
The thing is, I was here when all that supposedly went down. It was internal goon drama that you were trying to bring here then and that is still true. At least back when it supposedly happened it was relevant for that time, unlike all the years that have passed since then. No one wants your goon cancer here and no one cares about the whatever plans the other two people had and cut you out of.
>>
>>262652110
>No one wants your goon cancer here and no one cares about the whatever plans the other two people had and cut you out of.
you're really starting to come off in the same way /pol/ views jews, you should stop
>>
File: csb_beaner.jpg (221 KB, 520x534)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>262652110
>The thing is, I was here when all that supposedly went down
Sure you were, faggot.
>>
>>262652340
That's actually a good analogy goonfag. Fuck off back to your forum,
>>262652390
And your phone too.
>>
>>262652110
>nooo don't air our dirty linen outside of something awful
I don't mind anons faggotry and it seems heavily on topic so if it offends (You) just use the hide function or fuck off
>>
File: 1401752059137.gif (1.45 MB, 320x232)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB GIF
>>262652110
>No one wants your goon cancer here and no one cares about the whatever plans the other two people had and cut you out of.
check out this goon trying to rewrite history by pretending it never happended at the same time distancing himself from his homosexual forum buddies
>>
>>262652492
you don't happen to be doing HRT at the moment, are you?
>>
File: hello.webm (2.9 MB, 1280x689)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>
>>262652492
>2 posts in a row hating on me
>must be the same anon
fuck off retard
>>
>>262652662
>it seems heavily on topic
on what topic? there has never been player direction of the game, ever. It was never a thing and he's just bringing up old shit to stir up forum drama from years ago. A forum that doesn't even exist anymore.
>>262652697
You're the only one that knows goon history, goonfag.
>>262652798
That's a typical goon response so fuck off back to your forum. Shoo.
>>262652908
The thread turned to shit when the goons started posting. Same old splitfag bullshit again.

>The same old tired group of faggots trying to monopolize the thread again edition
>>
>>262653069
>group of faggots trying to monopolize the thread
as opposed to one colossal faggot (You) dictating its content, i'm ok with that.
>You're the only one that knows goon history
what? just hide the posts you faggot. but you wont becuase this is the most attention you'll every receive in your pathetic life as a latchkey kid.
>>
FDL or Fed Ass Ship? I'm really diggin this brutalist space brick look fed ships have wew
>>
File: 1555254810769.png (704 KB, 800x1000)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
>>262653484
>just hide the posts
You obviously haven't been in this thread very long. Thread wars are not uncommon and it's every time SC gets threatened by another game. The last major one was over X4 and the bottom of the OP and you can tell they are still salty about that.
This is because NMS is actually good now and if you want to play something today that will let you farm space weed and ride alien cow bug things then get in your spaceship and go to another planet, there is only one choice atm. SC is still in the corner eating paste and now they can't even deliver the subscriber flair they are promising so splitfag and his buddies show up to make the thread suffer as a result.
They will get tired after a few days and fuck back off to their discord.
>>
>>262653649
The dropship doesn't get the love it deserves. It's not quite as agile as the FAS, but it's way better than the FGS and has almost the same guns. The FDS is the ultimate hull tank and has the best armor in medium ships.
The FDL is the ultimate shield tank. You just can't build a better shielded ship in medium size. Stick with bi-weaves and engineer all 6 boosters for max resistance balanced across all the damage types and you will be a god. You need beams with thermal vent to manage the heat.
>>
>>262653914
>calls others goons
>posts a goon image
>tells others to stop talking about drama
>wont shut up about it himself
gb2tenbux pedo
>>
File: 1279953115093.jpg (37 KB, 400x387)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>262653914
>sc threatened by x4
>threatened
>by x4
>ever
fuck off retard
>>
>>262654385
>>262654545
Fuck off splitfag. You will never have your SC circle jerk here no matter how many of you posts you delete. That was kind of clever though, I'll give you that. Literally every time it's something new but you always revert to calling everyone pedos and we know who you are right away.
>>
File: 1298652505479.jpg (34 KB, 470x325)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>262654618
>oh shit calling a goon isn't working
>i know, i'll call him splitfag, that will show him
>>
>>262654618
you seriously need to lay off the weed and go outside. you're seeing shit that ain't there.
>>
>>262654264
wouldn't it be better it just reach at least 50% on all resistances then the rest heavy duty? I figured after 50% resistances you start getting diminishing returns.
>resitance / super capacitors x 3
>heavy duty / super cap x2
>1200ish absolute / at least 50 across the board
then like a chaff or sink
>>
>>262654839
Cope harder. NMS is fun. SC is shit and will be shit for years to come.
>>262654971
>you're seeing shit that ain't there.
doubtful. odds are they are lining the thread up to post another splitfag thread without the bottom of the OP, or even ED if they are feeling brave, just to have a third circle jerking hugbox where people can't say shit against SC. There has always been a group trying to make criticism of SC off topic and that's why the thread stays combined with the note at the bottom of the OP. It's there to protect us from the cult.
>>
>>262655405
You should do thermal resist on your shields with rapid recharge. You will find actually hitting 50% in all categories is pretty hard to do. You don't want to stack points because that makes your recharge time go up. The larger the pool, the longer time to recharge. You are better trying to hit 50%. If you manage that and still have a slot, then go for a heatsink there instead.
>>
>>262655463
>NMS is fun.
if you're an autist who thought minecraft was fun, sure
>SC is shit and will be shit for years to come
no argument from me
>[paranoid pothead conspiracy rant]
whatever you say, just put the bong down, son
>>
>>262655706
>hurr durr, I didn't see the last dozen thread wars so you must be smoking pot and I'm too cool for any of the games.
>>
>>262655645
but isn't that the point of a shield tank? 50% resist/high absolute mj and a shitload of banks. If you run out of shields then you are pretty much fucked but if your opponent isn't dead before you run out of shields then you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>262656102
I've seen them, I just don't agree that everyone who disagrees with you is one person who is both a goon and a splitfag. You're an autistic control freak who cannot cope with the fact that more than one person disagrees with you becuase that would mean you are the centre of popular opinion and that hurts your fragile ego, so you cope by smoking pot and calling all your detractors the same guy.
>if you haven't already seek some professional help
>seriously
>and lay off the pot, it ain't helping you
>>
>>262656307
You can have too many HP. If you stick to bi-weaves instead of prismatic, you can get the recharge fast enough that you can survive pretty much any salvo and get your rings back before they can regroup and hit you again. If you go for hit points like you said, you can get to a point where it's 10 minutes to recharge your sheilds which means you can never lose them and you can't recharge them without a SCB. I think SCB are crutches and you should have hull armor or a AFMU instead.
>>
>>262656510
>aren't the centre of popular opinion
fixed
>>
>>262656510
>I just don't agree that everyone who disagrees with you is one person who is both a goon and a splitfag.
I never said they were. I said the posting was consistent with previous thread wars and called out the same people that show up and call people pedos before it happens. Earlier, people were shitposting about SC and deleting their own posts to make it look like the jannies were doing it so I don't accept that the same group that has done this many times before isn't doing the same thing again.
The one thing the cult hates above all else is an objective opinion about SC. Having some other game steal even a piece of the spotlight drives them crazy.
>>
>>262656983
>I never said they were.
>>262654618 says different you paranoid schitzophrenic
>>
>>262656637
but for pvp once people run out of shields you rarely see them come back up. Also I forgot to mention that wouldn't running all resistance just fuck you up because of absolute damage? Everyone runs plasmas so after hitting 50% (which really just takes 2x 0A restiances/forceblock thermal shields) you get some extra hp then heatsinks/chaff
>>
>>262657174
>everyone is two people
Thanks for confirming that.
>>
>>262656983
Who'd have thought people who want a general about sc and ed would want the conversation to be about those games? Those selfish bastards! No lets just chat about every other failed game you deem is worthy to talk about, rather than make a thread for them.
>>
>>262657252
Thanks for confirming you suffer from mental illness(es).
>>
>>262657232
>but for pvp once people run out of shields you rarely see them come back up.
I think most builds have too much shields for the fights they get in. You can get the recharge down to 30 seconds from broken which is almost unlimited shields. With the resistance high enough, you can mitigate the damage enough to survive almost anything with the pool you get from bi-weaves and engineered boosters, and the smaller pool of shields is easier to read with the rings.
>>
>>262635086
How many layers of damage control are you on now?
>>
>>262657332
>Who'd have thought people who want a general about sc and ed would want the conversation to be about those games?
That's not what it's about though. The fight was over the bottom of the OP because without it, the cult goes after ED next. Splitfag doesn't want a conversation about ED because that means there is context to mock SC.
>>262657540
None. He didn't show anything. No one still has listened to the hour of podcast to point out the goon plot to take over the game or anything else related to it. We are just supposed to trust that it's in there because Ben did a podcast about the forums one time.
>>
>>262657832
>The fight was over the bottom of the OP because without it, the cult goes after ED next. Splitfag doesn't want a conversation about ED because that means there is context to mock SC.
But you think I am the splitfag, so where does that leave your wild conspiracy? You must have some high quality maryjane so come up with these flights of fancy... can you hook a brother up?
>>262657540
There's no use even trying to talk him down. He's fighting for all our freedoms, and you better fucking like it or he'll call you the goon/splitfag boogyman that keeps him awake at night.
>>
>>262657832
>He didn't show anything.
Come on now you don't have to be so delusional.You asked for a link to the interview and he delivered.
>>
>>262658353
And then I asked for the timestamp for the relevant part because the entire podacst was unreasonable to listen to. He knows where it is. It should be easy to point out the timestamp that proves the point he is trying to make. I also pointed out that nothing about the previous conspiracy to take over the game or the post podcast fallout where they got btfo has been supported in any way. I'm not saying he didn't deliver the link, but the rest of it is still a greentext.
>>
File: 1548580409941.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>tfw no friendship in the thread
>>
File: 1519025448635.jpg (16 KB, 302x286)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
anyone want to wing up in elite
>>
>>262658613
>He knows where it is.
actually, i don't, and i told you that before, but that doesn't fit the narrative burned into your autistic brain, so you chose to ignore it.
>>
>>262659295
It doesn't support your greentext either. You just posted a podcast about the old forum that doesn't exist anymore as proof of a goon plot. That's weak as fuck and I still say the cheesehead greentext is a fabrication that only goons bring up.
>>
>>262658613
Goons want to change the moderators,the community managers,the lead developers,the marketing department and the CEO.

It's clear as day and there's nothing to prove.
>>
>>262659438
you are the stage 4 cancer that killed scg/edg
>>
>>262659510
>It's clear as day and there's nothing to prove.
I've never heard of it outside of this single context and that proof is what I have been asking for.
>>262659690
Wrong, I supported the longer OP and fought to keep ED part of the thread many times before this so you can fuck yourself. SC only thread never.
>>
>>262659932
>Wrong
nope
>I supported the longer OP
told you
>>
>>262646383
I'd recommend to pick one that looks nice and torrent it if you're actually completely new to the genre.
>>
>>262660267
The longer OP does make better discussion and it's the wedge that keeps ED from being kicked out of the thread in the middle of the night. I support the longer OP because SC doesn't deserve an exclusive thread where it doesn't have to answer for its state or its delays. There are two other places for confirmation bias and I actively work to prevent that happening here.
I actually care about SC and want a frank and open discussion without the cult shouting anyone down that disagrees.
>>
What the fuck happened to the thread overnight
>>
>>262659932
>I've never heard of it outside of this single context and that proof is what I have been asking for.

>You, and your wife, Sandra Roberts (aka Sandi Gardiner), should resign, effective immediately, and relinquish control of this company to an interim CEO.

>Chris,[...] Therefore, we the backers hereby request your resignation from the project.You will work with backers to find a fully qualified replacement. Should this effort take longer than two months, the task of selection will fall to existing company leadership.
>>
File: shitposting101.jpg (87 KB, 500x502)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>262661475
some fag with autism sperged out and started calling everyone goons because star citizen is an increasingly smaller and smaller point of discussion in a thread more and more about other space games that are:
1. Good
2. Reasonably functional, completed and released

Clearly it was the goons who hindered development all along that turned star citizen into an overpriced screenshot simulator that hasn't made any real progress since 2016. CIG and it's project management are clearly not to blame at all. Anyone who disagrees is a goon or derek smart.
>>
>>262662824
That would be the best possible thing to happen to SC. Too bad it doesn't exist outside of some shitpost though. Can you imagine SC locking in features and actually delivering instead of pushing the major thing people care about each patch? Can you imagine if they actually focused on fixing the broken shit and made SC fun again?
>>
>>262662824
you never put someone in control of budget also in control of the project
>>
>>262663159
>>262663207
Missing the point that goons did in fact try and fail to take over the development of Star Citizen.
>>
File: dgnq58opaca0[1].png (335 KB, 624x705)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
Don't ask questions. Just buy .jpg and get excited for next .jpgs
>>
>>262663438
>according to one greentext post
>>
>>262663438
and how the fuck would they be able to do that without either directly working for CIG or breaking the law and blackmailing Roberts himself?
>>
>>262663589
At least I can find some comfort in the fact that most of the hardcore shill streamers turned it down. Even good goy boredgamer pretty much only does content summaries now instead of injecting his headcanon into everything to generate hype.
>>
>>262663686
That tiny little hiccup in the logistics of their plan never stopped the cult from thinking if a tranny and couple of friends tried it one time, then that means they are forever trying to kill SC.
>>
File: Concierge-Event-Menu.png (1.23 MB, 2480x3508)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
This is what paying $250 (plus tax) for an event ticket gets you
>>
>>262663686
They probably didn't think that through and thought their endgame is only a free pass on botting and forum privileges
>>
File: 7c6[1].png (11 KB, 211x246)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>262664176
>$250
>for a literal weenie roast and beer
>>
>>262664363
>>262664151
it's a pretty glaring issue that only paints them (goons) as incompetent and not as a considerable force to effect change. which brings me to my second point.

If we consider this as true, why do backers lose their shit in front of literal jokers? what threat could they possibly pose?
>>
>>262664704
not backers, but cultists. The main reason is a deflection from real criticism of SC. Anyone that questions what CIG des or how SC plays gets lumped in with either goons or derek smart to de-legitimatize their argument.
>>
>>262665061
People that go to that length to obsessively hate on a video game for how many years now clearly have mental issues.That's why i think backers concern is warranted.
>what threat could they possibly pose?
see infinitychan
>>
>>262664176
Why are franikfurters in quotation marks?
>>
>>262665661
the jeff epstein jew crew must be attending
>>
>>262665949
Oh, makes sense, Obama's special hotdogs.
>>
File: hahano.gif (525 KB, 304x224)
525 KB
525 KB GIF
>>262665627
>see infinitychan
so radical goon fundamentalists are going to hose down CIG's main office in a hail of gunfire while live streaming it and telling others to subscribe to PewDiePie?

over a video game?
are you serious?
Will their manifestos call for the aryan gamer to awake and take back control of a wayward entertainment industry?
>>
>>262663008
>that hasn't made any real progress since 2016
Yes, you're obviously not a shitposter at all...
>>
>>262652081
>>262652904
You can just tap F to interact now.
>>
>>262666396
SA posters are racist homophobic fundamentalists like infinity
>over a video game?
Yes over a video game.
Video game related crimes are actually a thing.
https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/26/17783924/madden-tournament-shooting-jacksonville-florida
>>
>>262605156
If they didn't made it as different you would complain about it.
I like their design because it does look more advanced, but it will only hit the spot if they have a truly amazing agility.
>>
>>262615518
Source?
>>
>>262667435
I think I know what I would or wouldn't, thank you very much.
The Defender has the exact same problem as the reworked Vanduul fleet where CIG just had to incorporate 'organic' structures everywhere that weren't part of the initial design just for the sake of looking like generic hollywood aliens instead of being original.
It's still very much possible to make "different"/alien designs without resorting to overused cliches.
>>
File: ScreenShot0012.jpg (678 KB, 2560x1440)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>262666396
>>262665627

Imagine hating a game so much that when the threads on /v/ dry up, you go to /vg/ just to say how shit the video game is for hours.

Like Jesus I get you don't like SC but do you REALLY need to come to honest discussion about the game and just scream CULTIST CULTIST CULTIST

How is this not a mental illness?
>>
>>262663589
That face in the background, I hate it so damn much.
>>
And there it is, the "if you don't blindly agree with everything you clearly just hate the >game"
Go back to spectrum, cultist.
Next you're gonna spout some bullshit about "hating people who are just enjoying the game" or whatever.
>>
File: 1549657803239.jpg (13 KB, 323x323)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>262666396
We all know that the Something Awful community would never do such vile things- oh wait
>Andew Allred
>Kevin Underwood
>William Freund
>>
>>262668452
What the hell do you get from saying the exact same talking point in every thread?

What is even your goal?
>>
File: Esperia_Prowler_SHOT_02b.jpg (2.54 MB, 3840x2160)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB JPG
>>262668072
Your complain is so stereotypical I know you'd still complain unless they hit your exact fantasy.
All we can do is share jpeg anyway so please share what you'd call a nuanced xeno spaceship.

It's a matter of taste and I doubt you are the talented artist who found the art that please everyone
- Xi'an are higher-tech aloof alien who think they are better, you need the overcomplicated mess because to them its easy.
- Banu are your tough space traders who display wealth to look good but are culturally bankrupt.
- Vanduul are space-mongol and CIG made (IMO) a good explanation behind their designs choice, they are their ships, so it's like a beast.
- Tevarin as far as we can tell from one refitted ship is what human would do if the Japanese-Reich really liked eagles.
>>
File: your brain on jpegs.jpg (27 KB, 845x161)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>262669847
To prevent this thread from turning into another echochamber hugbox like spectrum or pic related. The moment people stop calling out CIGs bullshit the last place left where you can actually discuss SC properly will turn into yet another circlejerk.
>>
>>262669847
>What is even your goal?
/nmsg/ is the ultimate goal of this mental dwarf. He is slowing driving out the /edg/elords and /scg/imps so the only conversations this thread will have is about his autismo shitfest.
>>
>>262671461
well thank fuck you are here to save us, you utter fucknuckle.
this thread has been doing that just fine without you, so kindly fuck off and never come back.
>>
File: 1409829944922.jpg (36 KB, 768x384)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>262671461
>pic related is you isn't it
>>
File: ScreenShot0000.jpg (507 KB, 2560x1440)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>262671461
Except there's a ton of criticism of SC here?
People hate some of the things the game does here but overall it's still a comfy immersive space sim

If people enjoy it even through it's flaws, what does it fucking matter dude?

People are always going to like things you don't, I hate dark souls 2 so much but I'm not going in their threads to post about how shit it is for 10 fucking hours like you would
>>
>because he's the hero /scg/edg/ deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a obnoxious nutjob, a spiteful shitposter...a dank faggot.
>>
File: 1556185649069.jpg (1.51 MB, 5240x2614)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
WHERE IS IT
I WANT UPDATES CHRIS
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>262672682
I bet my ass that whatever Aegis capital chariot they're selling next week will be ingame before the Polaris is
>>
>>262673992
whats next week I havent been paying attention?
>>
File: aegis event ticket.png (556 KB, 1282x750)
556 KB
556 KB PNG
>>262674642
See
>>262664176
Concierge exclusive event for "a special announcement from Aegis dynamics"
>>
>>262664176
>>262674707
that's retarded holy shit.
It probably "sold out" too, ffs.

chances are they only sell whatever it is they're annoucing to turbo whales who'd pay $250 for the honor of sniffing disco's farts in person.
>>
>>262664398
lool. Its like paying dinner in a top "tuxedo and long hat" 5 star michelin restaurant only to be served Mcdonalds.
>>
>>262675180
The last time they had a concierge event was in may last(?) year in the LA studio. You could pay $300 for the privilege of getting a studio tour (that you could get at any other time for free) and a dinner where you could compete for the attention of CR with 60 other whales.
They just unveiled the Hercules as a sidenote and the event was also under NDA iirc.
If this time the ship is actually the main attraction you just know that it's gonna be some giant overpriced capital barge.
>>
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16569-Evening-With-The-Chairman
Found the album
And it was actually $350 per ticket
>>
File: hide the pain.jpg (3.64 MB, 5760x3840)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB JPG
>>
File: pioneer-sexy.jpg (59 KB, 720x450)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>262659087
the majority doesn't come to talk about stuff they like, they come to tear down stuff other people might like.
Or to harp on and on aobut stuff they don't like.
It's 4chan, it's how it's done.

Pic unrelated
>>
My hauler has a cannon
>>
>>262659087
Anon I’ll be playing pulsar and/or NMS in a few hours if anyone wants to be frens on there.
>>
Is the first freighter you get in NMS free? I haven't encountered a freighter in a fight so I don't know if getting one changed with beyond.
>>
>>262683368
I think they removed the free freighter thing because I’m at the point in the story where you’d get one and I haven’t got one.
>>
>>262679456
you are so damn right
>>262682427
>>262683368
>>262683450
fuck off cancer
>>
>>262681808
Well my hauler goes 325m/s
>>
>Shimmers are already OP as all hell. They regen 306hp/sec without a delay, so that's a constant 918hp/s regen to fight when most ships have just high of 1500dps, the second, no while you're firing on them they're recovering. Any hornet pilot is going to move over to these as the stock hornet shields wait a few seconds after you hit them before regenerating. The hornets only have x2 shield generators when the sabre has 3. The reason you aren't seeing so many sabres this patch is because the fucking attrition laser cannons are bugged and completely ignore shields, making the sabres advantage of having neigh invincible shields null and void. This is why the Arrow is so popular right now. It's small, hard to hit, and doesn't need to worry about the infinite shield regen because everyone's using bugged weapons.
>But seriously, shimmer are wicked op. Any fighter can have two of these things, for 612hp/s of fast healing, and they are dirt cheap such that you can get them with your starting wealth. A mustang with two of these things is literally invincible to other mustangs. Not like a joke, it's shields regen faster than another mustang can damage them. The avenger stalker/warlock comes with them stock too, so even that is too much for a mustang to even attempt to fight.
It amazes me time and again how CIG seemingly doesn't even play their own game
>>
>>262683635
Nah. I'm going to continue to post about NMS.

So what's everyone's thoughts on the new anomaly? I think its pretty cool, as I saw an old character just walking around. It spooked me out because I had just deleted that profile because I thought it waa bugged.
>>
>>262378706
They didn't even say shit about space legs for 2020. Just Ice Planets and atmospheric landings.
>>
>>262685148
My hauler has 800 shields
>>
>>262683635
Fuck off cultist.
>>
>>262483315
PVP is fine but ain't nobody got time to grind fucking materials for those fucking engineers amigo.
You can get a very few G5 mats easily in Dav's Hope but other than that you will need forever for that shit, especially Rarity 5 raw mats.
>>
>>262687601
that's what traders are for
>>
>>262586314
>he actually paid a lot of money for digital pictures
truly the end days
>>
>>262687601
you can only get up to G4 from dav's
>>
>>262688631
Well, then only the Chem Manipulators are the G5 mat you can get there (or maybe it's Rarity 4 but it's used for G5 FSD range).
>>
>>262688767
Yes, those are G4. The G5 ingredient in that recipe is the datamined wake exception.
>>
>>262687682
Can barely find them when I go to anarchy systems.
On top of that, there are no checkpoints etc. spawning in the respective systems (outbreak, war etc.) to farm Wake data and I only found Datamined Wake Exceptions like two fucking times, the rest of them I gathered through material traders who are really kike-y with their trade rates.
>>
>>262688926
The only fast way to get to the DWE data is to farm the data beacons in Jameson's Crash Site and slowly trade your way to Eccentric Hyperspace Trajectories (which are the only mats you can exchange for DWE).
It's better than nothing but I wish they would chill on the ridiculously low spawn rate of DWE.
>>
>SpaceX starship orbital tests this time next year
The joke that we will become a space-faring civilization before Star Citizen's release is actually becoming true lmao
>>
>>262689152
>Eccentric Hyperspace Trajectories (which are the only mats you can exchange for DWE).
Wut? Just trade the adaptive encryptors 6:1.
>>
File: DLTPZnmWkAAewD-.jpg (20 KB, 400x225)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>262689280
For real? Sheeeeit finna check it out now, thanks.
>>
>>262689467
sasuga frogposting retard
>>
>>262689189
Have they figured out warp drive?
>>
>>262689534
>homofag calling me a retard
>>
>>262685460
pretty sure attritions were fixed in the most recent patch
>>
>>262689536
We have a few ideas. Maybe we can test them with the starship.
>>
>>262689701
They also claimed they fixed shield holes on various ships but apparently they're still there so I wouldn't trust that
>>
>>262689701
>attritions
>Fixed
no
>>
>Fly to federation space
>Tobacco illegal
>Slaves illegal
>Fun illegal

Fuck this, i'm going home
>>
Whats the best weapon combination for dogfighting in NMS? Fully upgraded infra-knife+positron ejector?
>>
>SC still can't support the number of players that would be necessary to make the gameplay it was sold on actually function properly
>>
>NPC pirate interducks me to try and steal my valuable haul of 700t of biowaste
>>
>>262690042
The best part is that they don't outlaw tobacco for health reasons. It's because they're ultra corporate and know that leads to frequent smoke breaks.
>>
>>262691224
Well isn't that some shit?
>>
>want to play elite with some people
>Don't want to play with someone who uses Chan speak, is a furry, perpetually-online anime fan, or socially inept
>Even if I do find someone cool I spend the whole time super paranoid that the long travel times are boring them

Sucks. I just wanna chill in space with a bro
>>
>>262692797
I'm two of those things but if you never find out then what's the harm, right?
>>
>>262692797
so no one from this thread

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.