[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1540619532664.png (97 KB, 334x256)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
cute edition
previous thread: >>258922853

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: http://pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: http://pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: https://files.catbox.moe/vg3f0b.png
(Warbros IS accepting new applicants, the clan is currently full and will make room by kicking inactive players.)
>Warbrethren Alliance clans: https://git.io/fjl18

>Notable links
Wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com
Alerts and other timers: https://tenno.tools/
Buying and Selling items: https://warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: https://tenno.zone/
Riven Prices/Riven Calculator and other utilities: https://semlar.com/
Tridolon Guide: https://pastebin.com/PFFRBqkP
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): https://forums.warframe.com/topic/809777-warframe-drop-rates-data/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: https://github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: http://warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/
Frames and Modding: https://pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Warframe General Neo: https://discord.gg/B6BKK8T
Shitposting Filters: https://git.io/vMhaS
Warframe General Booru: https://wfg.booru.org/index.php
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Wukong Prime (Update 25.3.0)
> https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1108021-wukong-prime-update-2530/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Wukong
> https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1108021-wukong-prime-update-2530/
---
/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: http://pastebin.com/iAgtMahh
>>
First for best frame
>>
I suck dicks
>>
File: samefaces.jpg (631 KB, 2614x790)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
all operators have the same face
>>
>>258994184
yes, they do. They either look like a chimp or something with fetal alcohol sydrome like your pic, so quit pretending, kid
>>
>shotgun riven unveil
>arca plasmor
Fuck me.
>>
>>258992464
warframe flows better and has more variety.
As long as I have the frame, I can play any frame I want for any mission, as opposed to destiny's "there are three classes and you only get to pick one at a time."
destiny 2 does shooting better (and gwaphics), but that is it.
>>
rivens were a mistake and the only good that has come from them are people who spent hundreds if not thousands of plat on a riven just to get the disposition nerfed shortly after, y/y
>>
Thanks again for your frame recommendations, anons. I haven't been excited to wake up and play more tomorrow for a long while.
I'd still like to talk to that saryn from the other day but I don't think that'll happen.
>>
Do you guys think Maroo has an ayatan star buttplug?
>>
File: 1562782093128 (3).jpg (202 KB, 1280x720)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>my wukong prime will be finished tomorrow morning.
what additional polarities does he and his iron staff have
>>
>>258995136
I'll rejoice the day DE caves in and releases a form of locking riven stats like D3's Artisan. It'll be like that Faceless guy getting asshurt but in a massive scale
>>
File: Nezha_Chibs.png (151 KB, 395x400)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
Whats your favorite Warframe and why /wfg/?
>>
>>258995136
>y/y
What does this mean?
>>
File: mfw smeth m.gif (2.29 MB, 480x268)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB GIF
>playing conclave because I want the attachments.
>easy to max standing after a few matches.
>get inbox message from Tesshin.
>"hey here are some neat items."
>one of them is 50,000 standing.
>notice that my rank has not changed at all.
>thought it was some kind of item you can use whenever you want.
>play another match because I only needed a thousand standing to reach the next rank.
>after the match is over I notice that my standing is maxed out, but my daily limit has not changed at all.
>turns out, the 50,000 standing bonus gets used as soon as you open your inbox.
>none of the additional standing carries over to the next rank.
>49,000 standing wasted.
conclave is shit.
>>
>>258995647
yes or yes because, "no," is a factually incorrect answer.
>>
>>258995725
>conclave is shit

in other news, the earth is round
>>
File: 1481489999268.gif (832 KB, 252x188)
832 KB
832 KB GIF
>platlets
>>
>>258996224
how much wasted plat do you have after riven disposition was changed (again)
>>
>>258996326
I bought up stuff people were panic selling. Already made 5k reselling them.
>>
>>258996401
only good way to deal with rivens. buy low from idiots and sell high to bigger idiots.
>>
File: 1562765850255.png (253 KB, 267x378)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
how do i build grinlok with this cutie?
do i replace point strike with the riven?
>>
>>258996540
whatever you do make sure you use HM and Hammer Shot
>>
>>258996540
>do i replace point strike with the riven?
That's what I would do.
>>
File: zhng.webm (2.93 MB, 666x244)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
meh
>>
>>258996675
the explosions are so shit DE cmon
>>
File: 1558638832762.png (199 KB, 934x722)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>
File: lebrainletman.png (48 KB, 800x729)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>hacking keys not spawning
>target not spawning after reaching credits goal
Why the FUCK are Fortuna bounties so broken
>>
File: pingpong.webm (2.98 MB, 888x318)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>258996735
I sleep
>>
>>258996931
I know for a fact these leaderboards are 100% real, I was there
>>
>>258996931
I wonder how the guys at F D P feel about this screenshot smearing their image, now that they joined up
>>
File: 15627885545190-vg.jpg (289 KB, 1525x1598)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
Is this real?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (112 KB, 1280x960)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>258997329
about as real as this
>>
>>258997329
>>258997461
That script was supposedly displayed somewhere on tennocon.
>>
>>258995625
Trinity because I like her heals and energy supplying, plus her deluxe skin is nice
I'm feeling like going back to Nezha tho
>>
File: 1546344128325.png (1.04 MB, 866x1220)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>258996645
and how do i fit these mods in? do i ditch elementals completely?
>>258996659
arigato
>>
>>258997549
With that riven, I would run hunter munitions with either viral or punchthrough + more crit (bladed rounds / hammer shot).
>>
File: Warframe0435.jpg (1.35 MB, 1920x1080)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>258997230
i dont feel anymore . . .
>>
>>258997630
>punchthrough
prime shred looks like a great QoL
will start testing soon
>>
>>258997989
Why is that kavat so annoyed?
>>
why doesn't the autistic image infodump anon reply to the leaderboard screenshot anymore?
>>
I'm bored /wfg/, what frame if any will give me this feel?

https://openings.moe/?video=Ending1-SamuraiChamploo
>>
>>258998347
I'm pretty sure the 'infodump' was being posted by the same person, after everyone else moved on.
I mean, why disprove discordia yet again, when the alliance moved on already? everything after this point is just trying to 'funpost' or stoke some drama to up the general
>>
>you have to max out one syndicate to get bounties for another
Who okayed this?
>>
>>258998224
all cats have resting bitch face.
>>258998503
I miss nujabes.
>>
>>258998515
Or it's filtered.
>>
Reminder that Sheldon is behind all the money at Warframe and is a bald Jew fuck.

FUCK YOU SHELDON!
IM GLAD THEY TOOK YOUR FORESKIN!
>>
>>258998224
she dead inside
>>
>>258998515
true, even the helgafaggot seems to have moved on from his usual falseflags, surprised we finally have peace in this general, I love it
>>
>>258998685
That just makes them cuter.
>>
>>258998849
>we finally have peace
russians wake up around now
>>
File: Hellen.jpg (1.16 MB, 1920x1080)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
You are not allowed to use my trademark nickname of Helga. DE has released so many good frames I forgot all about her. Except Gaurda. Garuda is a piece of shit.
>>
>>258998846
Am I going to make that face when this loneliness finally consumes me?
>>
>>258999356
>garuda is uniroinically more useful than hyldryn
get mad you meta nigger
>>
There he is. Guessing he's just lurking waiting for his perfect moment to strike the alliance and warbros while they're distracted.
>>
File: 20190711_114013.jpg (1.23 MB, 1679x2238)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
Just rewatched the new intro cinematic. Let me get this straight - Orokin actually used Grineer as soldiers? I thought they evolved after the fall of the empire from simple builders.
Also, how accurate is this timeline? When I read this first time I thought something was fucked in the chronology, but right now I don't remember what.
>>
>>258998224
She was left behind.
>>
>>258998685
>>258998503
F
>>
File: 20190711_114035.jpg (1.57 MB, 2158x2250)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
Second part
>>
File: Warframe0452.jpg (1.51 MB, 1920x1080)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>258999448
nope, thats the depression stage face
>loneliness finally consumes me?
you'll end up like pic related cat
a grin on your face and an argon crystal addiction
get friends
>>
File: Ferrox.jpg (1.2 MB, 1920x1080)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>
>frame is a toxic living bioweapon
>looks like a thick fuckmommy
What were the Orokin thinking?
>>
>>258999889
I should probably find that or something more serious. Cute kavat, those are the best ears.
>>
>>258999738
The new cinematic is all kinds of out of lore. Shouldn't the frames have been their prime versions if they're fighting against the Dax of all things. It would make sense that after a long time on inactiveness, the gold parts would have been scraped off by treasure hunters.
>>
>>258999356
>Garuda is a piece of shit.
You're bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>259000298
>have been their prime versions
non-primes are the mass produced frames
>>
File: 11Xw6ll.gif (3.83 MB, 320x240)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB GIF
>>259000013
Lure them in before killing them?
>>
>>259000013
A lot of warframe biology seems to be informed by the infestation attuning the body to the specializations of the "Host."

Maybe their master poisoner that got Framed was just a thick fuckmommy.
>>
Remember that Rebecca said nigger live.
>>
>>258999738
They are an engineer/builder regiment that supports the main military/special forces Dax soldiers.
>>259000013
>What were the Orokin thinking?
The same thing they thought when they were designing their stations with those massive archs and all those ornamental elements. If it wasn't obvious by now they hold style and artistry in high regard.
>>
>>259000013
These people made towers out of self-growing gold and shit. Anything worth doing was worth doing with a great set of tits.
>>
>>258999670
>>259000306
I stand corrected. Garuda is a better Warframe.
>>
File: 0KhvwHl_d (3).jpg (50 KB, 516x440)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>259000013
The Orokin were unquestionably assmen. >>259000628
proof.
>>
File: file.png (20 KB, 487x158)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
How much this worth?
>>
File: cold_operator.jpg (124 KB, 848x1200)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Post operators.
>>
>>259000592
>A lot of warframe biology seems to be informed by the infestation attuning the body to the specializations of the "Host."
Nope. Those final forms are all the result of Orokin's molding of the infested hybrid. Improving it with added elements and weaponizing the hybrids.
>>
yo homies...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2OU-k6NTvY
>>
>>259000708
Case in point for what I said.
>>
File: dokrahm.png (116 KB, 179x254)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>259000940
not enough
>>
what idiot at DE decided to spread the fucking wukong prime and weapons relics so far? 11 fucking relics? is crack legal in canada?
>>
>>259000461
You could speculate that, yes. But nowhere is it written or said that frames actually were mass produced. The game more implies that every frame was different and every tenno kid got their own. Some say that the Zanuka project implies that there were a lot of them to mass produce Zanukas but there was only one Zanuka, which had warframe abilities. The Zanukas today are Zanuka Hunters which are a downgrade and since they don't have warframe powers, it should be safe to assume they don't have any warframe parts.
Although Stalker did throw a Loki's head down in one of the cut scenes but that is not definitive proof of anything.
>>
File: good_shit.jpg (18 KB, 252x252)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>259000989
I don't even have to watch the video to know Rio is about to drop some FACTS!
>>
>>259001129
Not him. I'd rather have the 220% melee damage than 140 and +range.
>>
>>259001171
>every frame was different and every tenno kid got their own
Hmm I don't see that, but I guess I don't know of any proof that they were mass produced either. I'm still not sure those frames should have been prime versions tho.
>>
File: flying-colors.jpg (269 KB, 1200x750)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>259000947
>>
>decide to watch some tennocon shit
>become absolutely horrified at rail jack, anticipating both insane grind and abhorrent gameplay
>>
File: 1561635488063.jpg (72 KB, 479x415)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
so where the FUCK is the content and what was the fucking point of Tennocon? Almost everything they showed were unfinished things we already knew about and besides that they promised even more soon™ content and showed a bunch of CGI trailers that in no way represent how the game actually looks. Tendieocon might as well have been a slightly longer devstream
>>
>>259001245
do you prefer wasting a whole mod slot for primed reach?
>>
>>259001446
For almost 100% extra universal damage over your riven hell yes.
>>
>>259001343
Beautiful. I love the colors. Is that Titania in the background?
>>
File: medic.jpg (1.17 MB, 1920x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>259001398
yep, here is your content
>>
>>259001565
>>
>>259001398
>Almost everything they showed were unfinished things
Oh gee, you think? What gave it away? Steve stammering over his assertions that they were basically doing a devstream on-stage?
>>
>>259001620
>/k/ memes
we're really scraping the barrel today
>>
Have they had a tennocon before where they literally announced nothing? Everything revealed was stuff from last year besides the CGI commercials.
>>
>>259001664
it's a long wait till christmas
>>
>>259001710
The new Warframe idle animations were new, also the deluxe skin drawings could have been from this year.
>>
What play styles does Saryn fit best with? I've been considering her for a while know but haven't been sure
>>
>>259001710
>where they literally announced nothing?
So what was the Duviri Paradox trailer you dumb faggot?
>>
>>259001817
>duviri paradox
>warframe fortnite battle royale
Yeah miss me with that gay shit.
>>
>>259001864
>warframe fortnite battle royale
Just fucking kill yourself.
>>
You may not want to swallow this pill but, [DE]Steve is an incompetent dumb ass when it comes to game/lore design.
>>
File: pUXQnIa.png (799 KB, 1227x419)
799 KB
799 KB PNG
>>
>>259001885
Mcfucking get mad Steve you unoriginal faggot.
>>
>>259001972
-Nothing- about that trailer suggested it was a battle royale you fucking retard.
>>
>>259001817
Can't play a trailer and there wasn't even a release date for the nothing that they showed. If anything it looked like another Cetus event you dumb faggot.
>>
File: 1561644900579.webm (2.52 MB, 640x800)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB WEBM
Suggest me a good monitor for Kuva farming.
>>
>>259002023
>Loot holes
>Fighting another player and stealing his stuff
It's fucking battle royale
Steve literally played Fortnite and thought it was great
We're getting railjack because Steve thought Star citizen was great
Are you fucking new?
>>
>>259002052
>WHERE'S ALL THE NEW STUFF?
>WHY ARE ALL THE THINGS APPROACHING A FINISHED STATE FROM LAST YEAR?
>TRAILERS DON'T COUNT AS NEW!
Are you twelve?
>>
>>259002101
>loot holes
>fighting another player
You are mentally defective and making shit up based on absolutely nothing. Promptly end your own life.
>>
>>259002104
Yeah I guess you can strawman my complaints with their release philosophy like a petulant child. You sound like you're currently playing all this shit, send me an invite if you're actually interacting with any of the new content they promised "soon."
>>
So are mods like Charm and Dig good enough to justify the effort of getting into whatever sort of pet-breeding DNA-stirring witchery is necessary to get those sorts of kubrows/kavats? Should I bother?
>>
>>259002191
>literally what happens in the trailer
>YOUR MAKING IT UP STOP IT
HAHAHAHA! Fuck you steve you fucking french nigger!
Oh and let me add, getting to a central tower while a storm rolls in around the map.
It's fucking BR you dumb fucking mutt.
>>
>>259002304
1) Prove there is a "loot" mechanic based on the trailers dipshit. The Excalibur was using a Tigris throughout the entire gameplay demo, the tater that puts it in the ground is the Excalibur's tater, and there's absolutely NO fucking reason to believe loot is involved. You are fucking stupid, please kill yourself.

2) You have absolutely no goddamn basis to assert that the horseman was another player. Zero. None. You are fucking stupid, please kill yourself.

3) You are fucking stupid, please kill yourself.
>>
>someone sent me a gift
What do I do?
>>
I guess I'll ask again

What kind of playstyles does Saryn fit?
>>
Is anyone in this general capable of typing like they're not mentally unstable? Not every attack on warframe is an attack on you, and there are better ways to word your argument without abandoning your dignity.
>>
File: saryn.png (7 KB, 422x758)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>259002471
>>
>>259002436
>prove something that's obvious
Holy fuck watch the trailer you dumb nigger.
>>
>>259002471
AFK/a macro
>>
File: 1506064641328.jpg (52 KB, 412x395)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>259002471
1 > Shoot > 4
2>2>2>2>2>2>2>2>2>2>2>2
>>
>>259002493
>shit you made up based on nothing
>obvious
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>259002479
You have to accept that 90% of 4chan users are unstable, insecure white boys who have no idea how to cope with things they don't like other than to shout at it until it goes away, which is why they're so comfortable on 4chan. 0 accountability.
>>
>>259002479
Say you hate Operators and watch 5 of them post back to back while replying to themselves.
>>
>>259002436
>steve would never do that
Pffftahahahahahahaha! What are we being invaded by r/warframe again?
>>259002542
>y-you made it upo! My theory about excalibur and hiding his stuff is totally true and I didn't base that on nothing I swear it! I'm right! I@M REIGHT!
Hey... Hey lil wimpy boy. Hey lil wimp. Hey wimp. Listen... You're a fucking pussy. You're wrong. I'm right. And I'm sorry that hurts. Maybe grow some balls you lil pussy mutt wimp. :)
>>
>>259002479
If they call you a retard or a moron for saying tennocon sucked, it's a tranny.
>>
>>259002479
Please... don't say that... about me... about us...
>>
>>259002604
>themselves
Himself.
>>
File: nigga.gif (1.95 MB, 528x292)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>259002479
>>259002554
>say dumb shit
>get treated like a dumb shit
>start sputtering about "white boys"
>>
>>259002607
rekt
>>
>>259002554
This.
Scroll through a thread and take a drink every time someone says Nigger, Faggot or Tranny because using big boy words makes them feel powerful.
(Don't actually, you'll die)
>>
>>259002637
4 more.
>>259002615
3
>>259002639
2. I was close...
>>259002608
I'll take it.
>>
>>259002648
White boi detected
>>
File: 1549147046133.jpg (43 KB, 345x345)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>join nightmare with 3 cute mrlets
>hammer shot and xiphos part
>>
File: worstcase.jpg (104 KB, 460x356)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>259002607
>Hey... Hey lil wimpy boy. Hey lil wimp. Hey wimp. Listen... You're a fucking pussy.
Got a tiny dick, don't you?
>>
>>259002648
It usually is the jobless, mentally unstable white people that shitpost the most I'm gonna be honest my guy
>>
>>259002648
You can taste the salt.

I haven't been apart of this shit fest argument, thanks for projecting though.
>>
File: OH LAWD.jpg (24 KB, 300x250)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>259002726
>>259002789
>>259002798
Get back to grinding relics field niggas.
>>
>>259002648
see >>259002827
Now post something that's actually Warframe related instead of feeding their autistic fire.
>>
In between all this arguing, no one will see me post that I want to fuck Hildryn
>>
>>259002827
based
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 734x633)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>259002648
take your meds whitey
>>
>>259002851
You dig that pic out of your 2003 ebaumsworld image folder my man?
>>
>>259002874
>he can't handle the bants
>>
File: kavat.jpg (17 KB, 365x365)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I smell a discord circlejerk.
>>
File: overexposed.jpg (148 KB, 800x800)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>259001576
Sure is
>>259002479
Your post is part of that chorus of derp, enjoy
>>
>>259002909
b a s e d a n d r e d p i l l e d
>>
File: 1562461787282.png (2.44 MB, 1408x811)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
>>259001661
I myself hoped they would have at least showed off some abilities of the two new upcoming frames since the models were already done and showed on the devstream before tennocon. Not that I have much hope for them after seeing how Rebenant and Baruuk turned out and also since Scott is apparently working on their abilities, or at least the big frame..
>>
I got the Jat Kittag and I like it. Would a hammer zaw be better though? I really like the shattering storm stance mod.
>>
>>259002964
We get it, you want to show our logo to prove your point. But please remember to contain your groups autism.
>>
File: darvo.webm (2.95 MB, 1920x622)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>259002909
Beg for welfare and reparations darkie. You niggers kill your unborn children more than white people kill themselves.
>>
>>259002851
We got a live one boys
>>
>>259003051
>male frames
Into the trash they go
>>
>>259003142
my nigger
>>
File: snow.png (181 KB, 500x488)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>259003131
Better call your whole discord channel. Wouldn't want you're entire VOIP clique to get outwitted by one /wfg/ shitposter.
>>
>>259002909
Now show deaths by violence you nigger
>>
How long do you guys think he'll go for
>>
File: 1533979103667.jpg (33 KB, 400x392)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>259003125
>>259003248
wyboi status: SEETHING
>>
>how long you think i'll go for
>>
File: corpjew.jpg (146 KB, 872x829)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>259003287
Nigger status: Inferiority complex
>>
>>259002479
>and there are better ways to word your argument without abandoning your dignity.
Do you think people who beg for virtual sex to anonymous users have any?
Do you think people who revolve around avatars and trading massive amounts of plat to act like some fatcat CEO have any?
Do you think people who think they have a say in how others should behave have any?
Do you think that people who respond to a sincere question like yours, with even more baiting, ignoring the question just to watch the general eat each other, have any?
We're past the point of dignity in this website in general, the userbase is just too contaminated to be saved. The newfaggotry is just too embedded at this point. It's just like the Five Monkeys in a Ladder experiment.
Return to lurking and only come back when there is something new released in the game, or else you have this, ad infinitum.
>>
>>259003121
What point would that be? Only point I am trying to make is that I spent 30 plat on an alliance emblem thing.
>>
>>259003367
>he's still seething internally
>>
>It's another Warbros vs. Warbrethren Alliance shitting up the thread again
Back to /v/ it is until we get real content like Kirbyframe.
>>
>>259003424
>We're past the point of dignity in this website
No shit, it's July.
>>
>>259003484
Explain to me in detail the distinction between seething internally and seething externally.
>>
File: 15035196064415.jpg (498 KB, 900x1200)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
>>259002061
I asked nicely.
>>
>>259003584
>Explain
no
>>
File: grinlok build.png (1.08 MB, 1493x462)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
i'm sorry anons, i couldn't fit hammer shot in there :^(
>>
>>259003675
>no
Big surprise. There is no distinction and your diction is embarrassing.
>>
>>259003775
nope :)
>>
>>259003721
You wouldn't want hammer shot on a viral build anyway. Consider dropping serration for shred if you need the punchthrough.
>>
>>259003721
>95 Status
>911 Slash
>Hunter Munitions
Dumb tranny Warframe player.
>>
Reminder that trannies should be dragged into the street and hung. Thanks for listening.
>>
>>259003142
seriously though, the latest male frames that have been released turned out to be fucking shit. What happened to that mexican guy designing abilities for new frames and reworking old ones like he did for nidus, harrow, saryn and nezha?

>>259003494
>looking forward to a frame whos abilities are (apparently) being worked on by Scott
when was the latest time Scott worked on a frames abilities and it turned out to be good?
>>
>>259004106
This is Scott in Warframe form with powers based on his in real life abilities.
>>
>>259004106
>when was the latest time Scott worked on a frames abilities and it turned out to be good?
Scott's one of those people that makes something good and then ruins it because it's too good.
>>
>>259004075
Interesting anon - you say you don't have any friends, and no one can even stand being around you? Tell me more
>>
>>259004250
>THIS level of tranny projection
What's it like knowing everyone thinks you look disgusting and basically like a walking virus?
>>
>>259003367
That's just a given.
>>
>>259004295
Wow, so even your own mother won't associate with you because you threw a plate of chicken tendies at her? That's rough, pal
>>
>>259004189
beer and empty promises?
>>
>>259004075
This. This is why I play Warframe
>>
File: NFA is impostors.png (1.01 MB, 1520x1080)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
Falsebros
>>
>>259004338
>dodging questions
>replying with even more projection
>thinks this makes him look good
You'll never pass.
You'll never get rid of your deep voice.
You'll NEVER be bailey jay.
You'll NEVER stop being a hairy ugly fuck.
Keep being mad you bald fuck.
>>
>>259004383
good morning russia
>>
>>259004250
please join the 40%
>>
File: 1557077545065.png (293 KB, 477x640)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (671 KB, 1656x409)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
whatcha cookin?
>>
>>
>>259004423
Well of course they're going to restrict you from living near school zones after you called that 12 year old your "waifu" and tried to kidnap her, anon.
>>
File: 1530059959830.png (186 KB, 500x369)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
WHERES MY NEKROS PRIME?
>>
>weapon will never be popular because it is niche
>riven dispo will never change
>riven will always be cheap
what's er name
>>
>>259004536
>t. ranny
>>
Reminder to bully your local firedenfag.
>>
File: Primes.jpg (162 KB, 1539x407)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>259004542
Had a lot of catching up to do.
>>
File: grinlok test.webm (2.85 MB, 640x360)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>259003938
>serration for shred if you need the punchthrough
punch through isnt my kind of thing, and i prefer amalgam serration for the speed boost most of the times

>>259003958
if you have something better to recommend, i would be happy to hear it
>>
File: 1562009803359.png (409 KB, 528x631)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
Warbros are root of all evil.
>>
>>259004590
>niche weapon gets a new variant
>dispo drops due to people leveling it
>>
>>259004757
This is bullshit. I posted a completely Warframe related comment with a dumb tranny image and I got a 3 day bant in under 5 minutes.
>>
>>259004757
Yeah I'd say it's pretty weird that you only shower once a month, it's a daily thing for most people.
>>
>>259004870
Some of these aren't boys though???
>>
>>259000013
Perhaps infestation can repurpose mammary glands for ideal toxin production.
>>
File: tatur.png (340 KB, 361x480)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
tatepost
>>
>>259004870
You are fan of fake vags or fake dicks?
>>
>>259004757
Most zealous pedo hunters turn out to be pedos themselves.
>>
>>259004965
The fact that after I threatened Gata and the obvious shitposters pop up right after says a lot. Seriously thinking about sabotaging the clan.
>>
File: voidautism.png (1.56 MB, 803x1079)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>259005078
mmm what?
>>
>>259005078
Shitposters pop up because shit get stirred. You are blinded by tranny obsession.
>>
>>259005007
Yeah I'd say it's pretty weird to try and go up to people at McDonalds and discuss crime statistics with them.
>>
File: 1413784619896.jpg (18 KB, 360x303)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
4am /wfg/ sure is something else.
>>
>>259005078
schizo?
>>
File: _20190710_005247.jpg (11 KB, 213x201)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>Farm up Judgment points to fight Kela De Thaym
>Slog through the boring rinse/repeat fight and kill her
>Get Saryn Nuero
>Farm up more points since you apparently have to fight her again
>Get Saryn Nuero again
I'm having fun
>>
>>259005156
Hate tranny so much you add it to your clan circle
>>
>>259005074
>if you hate gays you're secretly gay
>if you hate trannies you're secretly a tranny
>if you hate spiders you're secretly a spider
What kind of fucked up stupid ass fucking bullshit reasoning even is this?
>>
>>259005294
First two are statistics, just like your favorite "40%" mantra.
>>
File: rhinomanlet.jpg (1.45 MB, 1920x1080)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
Hello new players. This is /wfg/ when I'm not posting Frogbutt and lewd.lol
>>
>>259005369
Show me those statistics you fucking nigger.
>>
>>258995725
wtf standing doesn't accumulate like every other syndicate in the game has done for years how weird is that
>>
File: 1545387929266.png (24 KB, 461x394)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>259005259
Its ok when warbros do it.
>>
>>259005410
Look at the mirror.
>>
File: 1537070548697.png (961 KB, 1046x804)
961 KB
961 KB PNG
>>259005369
Fucking bullshit! It's made up just like all other pro gay bullshit so they can get away with fisting each others asses and spreading the worst std the world has ever known.
>>
File: nidusnewdeluxe.jpg (46 KB, 980x487)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>258996224
>normieblasts
>>
>>259005294
But you dont blame spiders or gays when something you dont like gets posted :)
>>
Lunaro should have been Gays vs Furries or Warframes vs Operators.
>>
>>259005562
Do you have that image with guy that wanted to ban anime but had stash of tentacle hentai?
>>
>>259005219
a hefty rangeban would solve it
>>
File: Reaching.jpg (140 KB, 1200x750)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>259005078
>after I threatened Gata
Mind linking me that post? I don't keep up with thread lore currently.
>>
>>259005624
>tranny getting mad he got found out
You are gay. You're a tranny. You're a man. And you're gay.
>>
>>259005719
>range bants happening
>No more OPs are being made
>>
>>259005741
I was going to praise your screenshot, but then I noticed to distorted limbs, clipping, and how the Warframe isn't even holding the fucking glaive.
>>
>>259005816
No, you are just tranny yourself and you see trannies everywhere.
>>
>>259005741
Don’t worry it’s a falseflagger I know because I’m talking to the person who is the real falseflagger
>>
>>259005978
t, actual falseflagger
>>
If you hate trannies so much, why you are tranny yourself? Maybe you just hate yourself?
>>
>>259006205
t. Warbro
>>
File: 1548589929042.png (291 KB, 658x750)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>259006284
No! you are warbro!
>>
File: oh well.jpg (278 KB, 1280x1018)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
Hating trannies is normal because humans are built-in with a natural aversion to sickness. It really is that simple.
>>
No post have been deleted because the fags who report are the ones shitting up the threads...and people say Warframe is better than destiny
>>
>>259006610
actually based
>>
>>259006710
Warframe is your destiny, stop resisting.
>>
File: 1562313913185-v.png (973 KB, 634x620)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
What is the endgame for you?
For me it's a game mode, challenging enough and fun enough, that you always want to return to.
A week before I was talking to my friend and said that, for example, Shadow of War has an interesting core gameplay loop, because you always want to return to find something new in the game. Even if it's a single player game, you still go back, because you have Nemesis system. Even if you don't get the loot you want, you still have a use for it. And you also have Orc pit tournaments, where you can test your pet Orcs.
Warframe doesn't have anything challenging and when you collect all the rewards, you don't have a game mode to use it in. There is no incentive to return to the game. Moreover, there is even no incentive to grind everything. After you get at least half of all the stuff, you start to see the hollowness of the game. And it just kills all the reasons to continue playing.
>>
>>259006710
Go complain to the r*ddit mods. Every thread gets shit up by the same fags spamming the same shitty pictures of their operators/frames butt anyway and never did anything happen, why would this time be an exception?
>>
>>259007015
well, we are gonna get a "not nemesis system" TM
>>
>jannies only deleting the anit tranny stuff while letting the faggot macro spam the same images
if i had a dollar for everytime this happen i would have enough money to buy better games but instead im stuck playing this garbage skinnerbox that keeps getting worse by the year because it constantly panders to manchildren who dont play the game
>>
>>259000708
y no use healing station
>>
>>259007182
it was a troll webm idiot
>>
how do I do the index challenge
>>
>>259007097
Yeah, but the will fuck it up.
Even Monolith had to make two games and some patches before they made they system really good. And Orcs also had this whole range of personalities and ways you could interact with them. You could drive them crazy, you could recruit them and after that they could betray you or save you. The only thing you can do here is just kill them.
>>
>>259007015
That's because DE's idea of balance is retarded. Both enemies and the player should have some sort of power cap so you'd still feel intimidated by stronger enemies even if you are fairly well equipped, so you'd be engaged in the whole thing. What you have in Warframe instead is memeing strike etc. thriving for years and randomized mods for the fuckin SINGLE VIPER getting nerfed.
>>
>>259007284
with confidence
>>
>>259007323
maybe it will be good one day
>>
>>259007284
get a group that doesn't die, and have someone watching the base, on the lowest difficulty index to make it go faster. I got lucky and first match I joined were 3 people trying to do the challenge.
>>
File: 1551306010463.jpg (130 KB, 750x749)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>259007015
One thing that I like about Warframe is that it easily mixes up the MR27s with the MR2s and everyone in between, whereas in other online MMO-like games, players are generally very segregated based on their level/progression (with the exception of player hubs/hang outs).
But I would really like an endgame for Warframe that went in the opposite direction and disallowed anyone below a certain MR, and is very difficult and demanding, requiring good builds, good parkour ability, solid understanding of game mechanics, and ability to pay attention.
Maybe Trials had some of these elements, but I'm not asking for a game mode that has more than four players, and I'm not asking for new weird mechanics that don't exist in other game modes. Shit, I guess it might sound like I'm describing Arbitrations, but those are literally just normal missions except "harder", and I suppose if I'm just saying what I want, then part of that would be not just the regular survival/defense/excavation missions that I've done a billion times already.

I just want something challenging that filters out the lazy players, the lowbies, and the unrepentant shitters who sob on the forums about content being too hard. If it were a game mode that openly bills itself as "only for endgame players" then those sorts wouldn't have much room to complain.
>>
File: 1502129575950.png (197 KB, 289x300)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>259007280
>>
File: DkXg1MPX0AAkGGC.png (2.74 MB, 1200x1600)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
>>259000947
If you insist.
>>
File: 1555736008871.jpg (9 KB, 302x167)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>259007508
>>
File: 15504636796270.png (114 KB, 256x256)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>spamming same images is bad
>spamming same posts calling everyone tranny is not
>>
>>259005247
you will enjoy farming trinity
>>
>>259000947
>>
File: 1557072357162.gif (495 KB, 677x927)
495 KB
495 KB GIF
>>259000947
>>
>>259007639
>you say thing bad but other thing also bad therefore first thing not bad!
>>
File: harpak.png (604 KB, 1078x362)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>259007810
>>
>>259007830
Thats your assumption, both things are bad, but you are acting like calling everyone tranny is ok.
>>
>>259007934
>you are acting like calling everyone tranny is ok.
that's your assumption lol
>>
>>259007463
Yeah, I just wanted to say that a lot of players, that didn't even get to Arbitrations, would cry, that they are being left out. Unfortunately, that's the same audience that brings the most money. So, there won't be any endgame. Forever.
>>
>>259007463
Another funny thing is that DE thinks, that if it takes a lot of time = it's hard.
Look at arbitrations and first Night Wave. They unironically believe, that doubling the time for a mission will make game more difficult.
>>
File: 1550390884442.png (277 KB, 829x940)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
having shit taste and being mentally retarded are pretty synonymous
>>
>>259008002
Oh sorry, i thought you are against same image spam, but now i know you are fellow anti-anti tranny poster.
>>
File: Warframe0651.jpg (880 KB, 1600x900)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
>>259008259
first time I see a based animeposter in this general
>>
>>259008259
prepare for butthurt
>>
File: 1531483505071.gif (1.34 MB, 1280x720)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB GIF
>>259008259
>says firedenfag
>>
>>259008410
>calling your own posts 'based'
the absolute state of anime-taterfags
>>
>>259008259
what an absolutely abhorrent posting history this ""person"" has created.
>>
>>259007463
>lock all rivens types to Arbitrations, remove Sorties
>add an exponential multiplier after every rotation in Kuva survival, remove Kuva siphon and floods.

how's this for endgame.
>>
File: Harpack.png (532 KB, 1078x362)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>
File: drink water.png (2.38 MB, 1595x877)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>259008503
unbased seething and thirsty
>>
>>259008547
That literally changes nothing steve, how about adding mechanics to the game, like how raids used to be. You know, things that encourage teamwork and communication?
>>
>>259008503
>firedenfag ignores unique ips if narration demands it
>>
File: 1520161641304.png (1.62 MB, 1485x1080)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
they seriously need to remove daily standing hard cap and replace it with soft one
>>
File: capture her, tenno.png (453 KB, 522x455)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>259008586
no qt grineer gf for u
>>
File: 1561623140371.png (76 KB, 700x2000)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>if i reply to them shitposting will stop
>>
>>259008547
I sort of like Sorties even if I don't do them every day.
Restricting rivens to actually difficult content sounds hilarious, and I would be up for it.
>>
>>259008658
Yeah they encouraged them so much that people played them less than conclave
>>
Finally getting around to leveling Loki Prime and he seems kinda... shit?
Like, why play him when Octavia exists and does everything he does but better? Feels like it's mostly just vet players clinging to him because they remember him being a strong frame in the olden days.
>>
File: Gauss Alen.webm (2.91 MB, 1920x1080)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
i hope speed boi won't suck as much as i imagine him to suck with the kit he has....
>>
>>259009234
Most old frames get outclassed by the newer frames nowadays. Its mostly because DE is shit and slow as fuck when it comes to reworking the old ones and brining them up to the current standard.
>>
File: 57285338_p19.png (381 KB, 1000x1000)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>259009234
>Feels like it's mostly just vet players clinging to him because they remember him being a strong frame in the olden days.
It's partially that, but also partially that once you reach a certain point in your progression it barely matters which frame you're using; your weapons hard carry either way. Loki is an extremely comfy frame.
>>
>>259009234
Because by the time Octavia is done Loki is already at extraction
>>
>>259009363
>seething warbro likifag
>>
File: blu.gif (2.96 MB, 540x343)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB GIF
>>259009438
Wrong on all three counts sweaty.
>>
>>259009234
Loki was always shit anon, he just was fast so speedlets liked him cause you end missions faster and undetected, ash could do the absolute same thing and you could have more fun playing him
plus he is one of the few frames that you only build for max range/duration...to have your 2 up all the time and have a shit tone of range for 4...and that's it....
>>
>>259009089
That's probably a case of too much encouragement, the problem is most of Warframe's gameplay doesn't require coordination at all, since there are no pre-established roles and technically no need for them due to how diverse builds can be. The end result is now when you force cooperation onto people in a singular gamemode without any REAL incentive to play it, it makes people just skip out on that shit rather than actually play the game. It doesn't help that Arcanes from raids could be traded, so people with the money just straight up buy it rather than go through the hassle of raids.
>>
File: worm.jpg (416 KB, 990x990)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
cosplay was unironically the only part i enjoyed of tennocon
>>
>>259009513
Im sorry, my fellow umbro, may your slashdashes cut hearts of your enemies.
>>
File: 1556904848649.gif (2.23 MB, 448x251)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB GIF
>>259009571
I haven't looked closely but if that jewfro faggot is the same jewfro faggot who came as """"equinox"""" at last Tennocon and deliberately took up as much space on stage as possible during the group photo, blocking out like five people behind him, then an exterminator will have to be prepared for next year's.
>>
>>259009612
And don't you forget it.
>>
>>259009829
>tumblr
>>
>>259009438
shouldn't (you) be posting your shitty anime image?
>>
>>259009908
I have you to do do it for me;)
>>
>>259009518
Shut your tap, Loki is god.
>>
File: 1562445834235.png (113 KB, 166x334)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>259009571
ah yes, the ""cosplay""
>>
>>259010010
she gets a pass because she was cute
really loved autismo ember gf, russian(?) saryn, and lotus prime was hot
>>259009726
the afroumbra?
that was pretty fucken cringe
>>
File: so_good.png (66 KB, 659x609)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>258996931
>tfw warbros finally accepted peacesisters as #1 clan
>>
Oh no, warbros conspired to stop posting.
>>
>>259009571
I'm still butthurt tranielle didn't cosplay as heavy gunner gf
>>
File: file.png (636 KB, 744x671)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
>>259009571
Where do I get a slightly *Smacks lips* Mmm *Slurps* T H I C C Ember girlfriend?
>>
>>259009571
YEEEEEEHAW
>>
>>259011317
But where's the cock
>>
File: (you).jpg (229 KB, 577x960)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>259010617
>>
>doing 22 mastery
>doing great
>fall off the edge becaus there are a billion holes everywhere
>do it three more times
>FAILED
Fuck my life famm
>>
>>259009995
solid argument
>>
>>259011784
you should have practiced first
>>
>>259011898
>not figuring out things on the spot...
where is the fun in practicing it dude?
>>
>>259011784
you should have practiced first
>>
>>259011317
I'd pound her ass with my massive nerf cock
>>
>>259011317
Haha imagine pounding her so hard an operator comes out a while later, what a good prank it would be.
>>
>>259007397
>maybe it will be good one day
Nah DEwill patch it until it is barely functional then abandon it completely.
>>
>>259011771
why do lefties have the need to write down a entire fucking bible to make a joke or get their point accross?
>>
>kuva tileset looks all slick and greasy
grinizzle must've had their yearly slick and slide party while the queens were on their spa trip
>>
>>259013926
>implying this isn't worm's cunny nectar
>>
>>259014098
She doesn't even have a cunny m8 that's where the kuva nozzle goes
>>
>>259014194
I'm gonna put my nozzle there anyway.
>>
Opinions on EDF 5?
>>
File: puffy grub volvo.jpg (532 KB, 1920x1252)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>259014194
Rude
>>
File: a9E7dRqG_700w_0.jpg (18 KB, 498x353)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Ranking highly on the ESO leaderboard feels really good. I wish they would incentivize it.
Loot should go ABBCCCCCccc and they should give a glyph at the end of the week for top 200, top 100, top 50, top 10, top 5 and rank 1.
Its like they go out of their way to make sure you get burnt out
>>
>>259014598
If you want #1 glyph - join peacesisters
>>
>>259014598
They go out of their way to appeal to casuals who are genuinely threatened by anything competitive. Adding rewards only makes these morons even more agitated and DE won't risk losing their wallets. Look at how many people complain about Nightwave rewards; not even nightwave itself as a concept no I'm talking about the rewards themselves. DE's target audience hates when they actually have to try for something they want.
>>
>>259014976
Any juicy forum posts with tears?
>>
>>259014562
>meant to be orokangz royalty.
>bandages and other trash all over them
>nothing regal
did mynki do this?
>>
>>259015097
well, that's what you get for using continuity on a grineer body
>>
>>259014598
Why doesnt de support being competitve to get on the leaderboard and actually reward ppl?
>>
Why are we fighting the grineer again?
Corpus are filthy kikes and must be exterminated, totally behind that. But what the grineer done?
>>
>>259014976
Based
This explains alot actually
>>
>Wukong now one of the fastest frames
Honestly didn't expect this. How is Pablo so based?
>>
>>259015364
lifeofnegro said the same things lol, hella based
>>
File: shitter.png (7 KB, 465x71)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>259014598
>>259015204
Pic related is the mentality of the average warframe player.
Unsurprisingly the guy that said that massively sucks at the game.
>>
>>259015335
>But what the grineer done
You mean, aside from steamrolling everything, bombarding things with giant cannons etc?
>>
>>259015204
why won't you competetive folk just move over to other games? this is not a competetive game it i hope it won't ever become one in any way.
also they wont do it cuz they aren't competent enough to fix glitches and punish faggots who use these glitches to get highest scores
>>
>>259015576
Yeah but who cares about the fucking (((ostrons))) really?
>>
>>259015335
>Complete and total eradication of anything that isn't Grineer
They aren't being inclusive so that makes them the maximum bad in DE's mind. But the real reason is DE stagnated for too long on expanding the Corpus faction so the Grineer just ended up being the default baddie just by virtue of having a larger roster of combat units and figure heads. Every faction, tenno included should be varying degrees of grey at best but I guess DE and/or the audience can't handle not being the good guys
>>
>>259015615
>druh jus play something else
I cant customize the fuck out of my stats and cosmetics like this(Poe can suck a fat socket)
>explotis
Probly the real reason i hope the new engine atleast fixes shit
>>
File: 1371812399731.png (8 KB, 569x324)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>259015884
>new engine
that's a good one.
>>
>>259015884
Graphics engine. Not game engine.
>>
When is railjack coming? Can't be this year surely.
>>
>>259015029
There are none, because its all his personal opinions.
>>
>>259015928
Well fug so railjack will be a buggy mess then...
>>
>>259015364
>>259015531
>>259014976
deez nigs b based yo
>>
>>259016013
Heard rumors it'll be in the next 3 months.
>>
>>259014976
i feel im one of the few that likes each season based on what they give us, i know ill grind the 8 weeks with dailies. (10 without dailies )
that operator skin is nice.
>>
>>259016013
Next year, early. This year we'll get proto-New War.
And don't call me Shirley.
>>
>>259002554
muritard plz
>>
>>259007075
Maybe because Warbros stopped reporting them since they're part of the alliance?
>>
File: Rebnudeleak.png (485 KB, 512x512)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>259017574
>>
File: 1532180035749.gif (1.77 MB, 450x253)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
>>259017680
>>
>>259017680
was hildryn modeled after her?
>>
>>259017680
Tits still too big for Rebecca
>>
>>259017574
Now its just two teams of shitposters: attackers (mafia/pepecalibur/hildrynfag etc.) and defenders (notwarbros/firedenfags). Nobody interested in discussing the game because no content.
>>
Sentient/Operator amalgams when?
>>
>>259017306
I've heard its a lot sooner than that. New war is December.
Graphic engine upgrade will be next few weeks, empyrean either this month or next and then squad link near October.
>>
>>259018182
Stop give me hope reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>259017680
Reb is pudgy, but not this pudgy, holy shit. This fake has no hip, looks like a fridge.
>>259018182
>Empyrean this month
Do you seriously believe this? The demo they showcase had so many things missing, like the ship mods,equips and etc
>>
>>259017981
warbros quit?
>>
>>259018395
haven't been a thing for years anon. let it go.
>>
>>259018332
The tennocon railjack demo was pretty polished. Not sure what you mean by missing stuff. Also it was the latest Dev build pulled from their servers the previous day so it's obviously close to release. Sheldon said they want to release railjack early for feedback. Not to mention that de have said they want to avoid long content droughts for big updates.
>>
>>259017574
Think of it as Warbros putting a pacifier into /nualliance/warbredrens mouth. It’s all fun posting until they decide to cave in again
>>
>>259018332
Ye megan got stuck in the archwing luncher multiple times
>>
>>259017981
>hildrynfag/pepecalibur
literally who show me a collage I can't keep up with this shit I know who "tater-mafia" is only because of them screwing with the OP a lot of times earlier this year
>>
>people talking about railjack.
>Have to research the clan dojo room first
>Need to then build it
>Need to research individual components of railjack
>Need to then build individual components
You fucking stink niggers, even if they released tomorrow you wouldn't be in a railjack till 2020
>>
>>259018478
>Not sure what you mean by missing stuff.
When they start browsing the mods you can put into the ship, a lot haven't got names or descriptions, they didn't explore the whole ship, a lot of equipment was very barebones, and there was a lot of cuts. I'd wager it's 75% complete.
Not to mention they want to release Squad Link with it
>>
>>259018598
how the fuck do you know what TM is but have never once seen the pepecalibur poster? I'm calling bullshit here anon. Get someone else to regurgitate epic posts for you to show your reddit friends
>>
Just email Amazon about warframe's next twitch drop campaign and we know the time frame for Tailback release.
>>
>>259018762
*Railjack
>>
>>259018602
>not having millions of resauces piled up doing fuck all
>>
>>259018598
Pepe is from last year, tater mafia copied him, discordiya a hyper retard sacrificed himself for the mafia and took blame is also one of the anons who screwed with the Op countless times typical throw rocks and hide your hand all irrelevant old forced drama because jealousy and tranny mental issues
>>
>>259018851
**failjack
>>
>>259018736
Because I remember a group photo of them with "tatermafia" in the OP with recruiting info gone?
>TM
Also hi "tatermafia"
>>
>>259018886
Its all warbros plot to regain relevance.
>>
File: 1490597377422.gif (1.65 MB, 272x270)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
>nobody posts erotic pictures of female warframes anymore
y'all are gay as fuck, prove me wrong
>>
>>259018973
you literally made them "relevant" again but only within this thread so that puts them back to literal whos so I guess hypocritical jealousy and ESL mental issues
>>
>>259019032
>>
>>259019062
>there can be only on esl
>>
>>259019032
Not enough jiggle physics
>>
>>259018478
do we know if it's playable solo with npcs that we could hire from relays or open world hubs?
>>
File: 15544422476860.jpg (439 KB, 850x1511)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>259019062
I am warbro, screencap this
>>
>>259019032
>tennogoy
Why? There's a surplus of lewd frames and skins without tennogen. tennogen is just...blatant
>>
File: 15438329935200.png (2.31 MB, 1208x898)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>259019032
I took this from reddit, do you like it?
>>
>>259019189
They said some shit about auto modules but youll hv to grind for it
>>
>>259019224
why hyldrin is not this
>>
>>259019224
unironically this, and they'll never know if true
>>
>>259019094
>volt
>male warframe
either you're terminally gay or you want genderbent frames to happen, which sadly will never be a thing even though they can just make players do it through tennogen for easy profit

>>259019157
it's a good butt and at least you can see the cheeks move a bit

>>259019338
tennogen has some pretty erotic skins in it though, even some that look sexier if you know how to change the colors right
>>
>>259019338
>found the elipseposter
>>
File: 1562445292497.png (385 KB, 672x657)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>259019370
i'd rather grind a whole day, or a week with timegates than trust the average warframe player to do a simple job
trusting DE's AI is another thing of its own, but i'm choosing the lesser evil
>>
File: AR8lVvK.png (85 KB, 537x247)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>259019365
Brought you some OC
>>
>>259019510
>elipseposter
that's kind of you to try and name me, but no. I didin't even knew that was a thing.
Also, don't mention transsexuals or otherwise, because it's a very, VERY touchy subject to the nu-mods. You can spam, you can argue and shitpost, but don't act racist or prejudiced, that's a no-no to hiroshimoot
>>
File: 1561989212924.jpg (28 KB, 574x594)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>259015567
>>259014976
Wow that makes me want to die. Good pve games are few and far between, I figured they would eventually fix warframe as they added arbs which are fun, I spent 84 minutes in a survival one yesterday.
I quitcompetitove wow pve because the leveling 4 max level characters and gearing them the first week of a expansion followed by 40 hours of raiding the next 3-4 weeks burnt me the fuck out. Only other option I even know of is poe. I tried d3 but I hit a wall at rank 7 solo crusader before I would have had to start boting.
Fuck DE just do it anyway but also add $ option to the rewards so you can milk the whales and at the same time gave a fin game
>>
File: Contrast.jpg (286 KB, 1200x863)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>
>>259019696
Just do it with decent clannies or alliance fags.
>>
>>259019510
>elipseposter
he's sleeping. i know because i tucked him in.
>>
>>259019965
>clannies or alliance
clan is ded
>>
>>258997549
>Not using prisma grinlok
>Not running riven, serration, split chamber, vigilante rounds, deadly sequence, point strike, vital sense, and bladed rounds.
>>
>>259020083
Post ign or diskord. We are SEA fags thuo
>>
>>259018852
Two words x2
Time Gate
New Resource
>>
>>259020364
putang ina mo bobo
>>
>>259018661
Squad link won't come out till later I don't think. Probably after railjack and before kingpin.
>>
File: 1559075380623.jpg (80 KB, 900x900)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Which unrolled riven should I buy to spend my 40k kuva on when I get home from work? Only one I don't want to pay for is fulmin.
Was thinking maybe kripath? I have a slide one that is seemingly much better than atterax(both no riven)
>>
>>259019032
>prove me wrong
but why would I want to?
>>
>>259020364
thanks for the offer but ill pass
ded clan is comfy and without drama
>>
>>
>>258995725
And it only takes over a month of dedicated playing it to get all the cosmetics
>>
>>259021015
uninstall
>>
File: RIP.jpg (503 KB, 1077x1221)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>tfw no Zamboni bf
>>
File: lmao.png (223 KB, 460x400)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>/wfg/ - WAAAAH WARBROS IS THE WORST WARBROS DSUCKS WARBROS WARBROS WARBROS I HATE WARBROS I WONDER WHAT THEYRE DOING THOSE SCUM BAG WARBROS!
>/warbros/ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPTCq3LiZSE
>>
File: 1.jpg (197 KB, 1315x620)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
Let's see how long it will take for my post to be edited
>>
>>259020095
>using single target semiautomatic guns
>>
>>259021406
>oпyбликoвaнo тoлькo чтo
cyкa блять мaть eбaл кypвa жa пepдoлe Ж----ДДДДДДД
>>
What companions do people use these days?
>>
>>259021406
>russian guy gets censored
Comes with the territory, I guess
>>
File: 1562156679877.png (16 KB, 779x146)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>259021160
WARBROS ARE LITERALLY NEF ANYO!
>>
>>259021406
based ruski
i hope this doesnt go ignored
>>
File: 2.jpg (155 KB, 1259x513)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>
What are the best instruments (sounds) for Octavia?
>>
>>259021552
Eбaaaть, cкoлькo жe тyт pycких-тo? Meчeм кaлoм дpyг в дpyгa, ктo-тo зoвeт кoгo-тo ESL, a oнo вoн кaк.
>>
>>259021659
>likes skullgirls
Бaзиpoвaнный и кpacнoпилюльный
>>
>>259020095
Of course it's for the prisma, I thought that was implied
Also I tried a full crit build exactly like that one, didn't do much without hunter munitions
>>259021457
Keep using the incelmoon and Ignis and tell me how boring the gameplay is
>>
>>259021767
Я нe pyccкий.
>>
>>259021767
Я pyccкий
>>
>>259021652
kot
>>
>>259021861
Keep using your single target guns and tell me how boring gameplay is.
>>
>>259021406
Everyone keeps talking about rewards but all they have to do is add prominent leaderboards and cosmetic rewards for being on the leaderboard.
>>
>>259021656
I'm not even russian, my man.
>>
>>259021767
Я пикeн, кca кca кca кca
>>
File: 3463161636.jpg (85 KB, 523x508)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
WHY HVENT THESE HACK FUCKS REPLIED TO MY SUPPORT TICKET YET? ITS BEEN 5 DAYS, YES, F I V E!!!!!!
I AM LOSING MY RAG HERE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>259022070
Ukraine doesn't exist. You are Russian in denial.
>>
>>259022018
Less boring for sure
>>
>>259022063
I don't care about cosmetics. Never bought one. I just want frames, weapons and loot feel earned and meaningful.
Like, in every other session game you improve your skills, but in Warframe there isn't even a point in getting better. Even on a sortie levels, where all the content ends, you breeze through everything, finish your objective and run to the extraction. That's not difficulty.
>>
>>259022063
fuck your leaderboards
let them overhaul pvp aspect of the game or let it die already. its current state is awful
>>
>>259022169
Кyпи плaтинy и тoгдa мы oтвeтим нa твoй cyппopт тикeт
>>
>>259022272
Cтив, oтъeбиcь
>>
File: 1562852493907.png (463 KB, 737x589)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>>259022272
>>259022272
how can i buy plat when you've bugged my account and locked me out of it!!
>>
>>259022361
Кyпи или y тeбя пpaвoe яичкo oпyхнeт
>>
>>259022215
Boredom comes from lack of variety.
>>
>>259022169
Baх, пиши [ДE]мapaтy, oн зa двa дня твoй тикeт зaкpoeт, oтвeчaю.
>>
REEEEE stop it ruskis or link me a good translator
>>
>>259022170
I'm Russian-speaking Kazakhstani, so miss me with that gay Ukrainian shit
>>
>>259022584
https://www.deepl.com/en/translator
>>259022670
ХAХAХAХA КAЗAХ ИДИ EБИ КOЗ И ПEЙ КУMЫC УЗКOГЛAЗЫЙ)))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
Дaвaйтe cлeдyющий OП нa pyccкoм языкe cдeлaeм?
>>
>>259022470
>lack of variety
Why do you think I picked up the prisma grinlok and rolled a riven for it in the first place?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37l7P5V1eXU
>>
>>259022770
cпacибo
>>
File: 1444385643153010772.gif (2.59 MB, 365x261)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB GIF
>>259022871
Aгa
>>
>>259022770
> ХAХAХAХA КAЗAХ ИДИ EБИ КOЗ И ПEЙ КУMЫC УЗКOГЛAЗЫЙ)))))))))))))))))))))))))
AБЫДHO, CЛЮЩAЙ, ДA?
>>
I present you the biggest achievement of Russian nation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w62Cw0F9WaE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8GgcUNXS48
enjoy ;)
>>
Is there any way to either votekick someone or make sure you'll never be put into a squad with them again? or at least prevent people from joining your mission? I am so fucking tired of people lagging behind, opening EVERY SINGLE CHEST and killing EVERY SINGLE ENEMY!
>>
>mfw not russian but can read all of this because literally everything west of slovenia speaks a variation of the same fucking language
>>
Putin should ban vidya in russia.
>>
>>259023191
Go solo.
>>
>>259023159
Eл гoблинo дe лac Pycco
>>
File: 1429726060976.png (6 KB, 260x197)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
Why is it that Russsians are either melancoly depressed fucks or crazy fun?
>>
>>259023364
Because of the life we living here.
If you lived in post-soviet shitholes then you would be the same
>>
>>259023364
thats just a russian with and without vodka
>>
File: 14877086833000.gif (3.21 MB, 600x600)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB GIF
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U9JjGseXIs
>>
>>258995625
chroma because i like dragons
>>
>>259023364
Can't survive being mediocre.
But really, most of the social problems USA has are created by high level of life, like SJW's and shit. I think that everywhere else, where there are real problems, you either go insane from all the shit there is or start to treat everything like a joke.
>>
tfw Indian
>>
>>259023541
I've been looking for this, thank you anon.
>>
>>259023618
пy ин лy
>>
>>259023553
>I think that everywhere else, where there are real problems, you either go insane from all the shit there is or start to treat everything like a joke.
I think you hit the nail on the head, there. Here in Brazil people are like that + trying to mimic everything the US does, even the politics
>>
>>259023618
is your keyboard caked in shit?
>>
>>259023701
no blyat
>>
>>259023709
> trying to mimic everything the US does, even the politics
Kazakhstani here, in our capital there are girls that drunk feminist Kool-Aid and think that feminism can be a real thing in our country.
Yeah, that's not gonna go well, until we solve most real problems.
>>
>>259023750
no
>>
>>259023701
Лoл, cпeциaльныe cpaльныe yлицы
>>
>>259023618
>>259023236
Tell us how's your Warframe community? Is there any local memes?
Does your people hate DE or they are bootlickers like english speaking warframe players?

Also do you have your own imageboards?
>>
Newby here, got 25k credits atm. Built a Boltor (got all the aprts) or buy the proper Brator? Have onyl Brator MK-1 and Paris MK-1
>>
I love Kazakhstan girls, they are really good actresses. My favorite is Anri Okita
>>
File: 15081861329970.png (271 KB, 711x351)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>
lol have a 50 % discount on plat and almost bought some just to play wisp right now . what a bait
>>
>>259023920
I am not aware of one. I am not aware of any.
See above.

They are probably too small to be relevant. I never really looked into it but I think only Poland is large and autistic enough to have imageboards in this area.
>>
>>259024016
Get all MK1 weapons, level up them for the mastery and throw them away after cuz they are trash.
As soon as you get MR4 - craft yourself HEK. Best newbie weapon. It will carry you through star chart.
>>
>>259024095
Aкитa - бypяткa a нe кaзaшкa.
>>
>>259024095
Yeah, I wish we had porn studios. It's a win-win situation - a lot of sluts are outed, more material to fap to and even more shit thrown around in a politics.
>>
>>259024248
Same shit t b h
>>
>>259024219
>craft yourself HEK. Best newbie weapon.
People really need to stop recommending this shit and boring weapon.
>>
>>259023920
doesnt exist, doesnt exist
i dont like where DE is going with the game
indiachan
>>
File: 1524235407680.png (45 KB, 602x500)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>бepeм yмышлeннo cлaбыe пyшки
>cлaбoгo фpeймa
>пpeвoзмoгaeм
>пoлyчaeм кaйф
>идeм нa двaч oбcиpaть мeтa блядкoв, кoтopыe дocтигaют тeх жe peзyльтaтoв в aфк peжимe oднoй кнoпкoй
>c пeнoй y pтa дoкaзывaeм чтo тe фpeймы и пyшки вaябл, тoлькo мeтaдayны нe yмeют игpaть
>>
>>259024330
and you need to stop being a faggot but that won't happen either.
>>
File: sacrifce.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1040)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
I'm beginning to realize the story in this game is fucking retarded holy shit.
>>
>>259024352
>indiachan
https://indiachan.com/b/res/15277.html#15277
fucking kek
>>
File: 15136244461330.jpg (16 KB, 356x216)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Pyccкиe ecть?
>>
>>259024219
Why would I get the MK-1 weapons? Arent they just the starter versions of the real weapons?
>>
>>259024463
>story
>bad

Name one thing wrong with this story.

Don't say "plot holes" that's just a low IQ non-answer.
>>
>>259024372
>идeм нa двaч
У тeбя ecть мaшинa вpeмeни?
>>
>>259024532
>level up them for the mastery
Mastery is your "profile exp". You level up weapons, your profile level ups. Once you get lvl 4 profile you can use Hek, one of the best newbie guns. It's locked before you reach lvl 4
>>
>mfw I just wish this general would go the way of the gw2 general and get post bombed eternally by a furry hacker and his numerous bot post scripts.
>>
File: toorukannaquestion.jpg (736 KB, 1857x1080)
736 KB
736 KB JPG
Any tips for someone trying to get into making plat?

Should I try to sell my stuff on one of the market sites or just in trade chat? Easiest/most interesting things to grind for plat?
>>
>>259024724
well why dont u go ask that furry hacker then.
>>
>>259024532
>>259024704
This but build the Vectis which is objectively better in literally every way and available at MR2 to boot.
>>
>>259024764
warframe.market is the best place to sell your shit by far.
easiest and best things to grind for plat are prime parts.
do relic missions. sell the parts you get you don't need.
>>
>>259024724
I wouldn't mind if the bot would spam tater pics!
>>
>>259024603
Гopшoк yмep :(
>>
>>259024925
I would rather be bombed by russians than see this ugly face again
>>
>>258995625
Ash because his was the first prime I made so I just stuck with it. I like melee too.
>>
File: 68360701_p0.jpg (1.24 MB, 1111x2208)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
I can't wait to get home at 2pm and play!
I'm going to finish my focus by doing a solo 8-10 round eso, do about 6 high index real quick (solo this too BTW it's trivial with rhino and catchmoon) do my sortie(always solo BTW much easier), finish up the weekly night wave challenges and then grind kuva survival until bed time.
What are your plans for this afternoon anons?
>>
>hey, sortie dropped a riven for a change, let's roll it some, surely something remotely usable will come up
>50 rolls of nothing but horrid garbage with plus zoom and minus damage
Yep, time to take a break from Warframe.
>>
>>258995625
Ember.

Great at clearly trash.
>>
>>259024704
>>259024835
I can't build those.
Also, Why get MK-1 weapons? Aren't they just the starter versions of the real weapons? What's so good about them?
>>
>>259024724
>бypлящий вapбpo
>>
*AХEM*
ФУЦК PEДДИT
ФУЦК BAPФPAME
ФУЦК ДE
ФУЦК TATEPC
ФУЦК ДЖAHHУ
ФУЦУ ХИPO
*дaбc*
>>
>tfw brazilian
>>
>>259025208
Don't worry. Russians aren't important. This is just how they make themselves seem like they are more than just a nation of drunk faggots.
>>
>>259025171
Post riven.
>>
>>259025208
coпa дe мaкaкo yмa дeлиcиa
>>259025195
I'm not sure you are either terminally retarded or baiting faggot
>>
>>259025202
Aлco
ФУCК BAPБPOC
AHД MOCT ИMПOPTAHTЛИ, ФУCК HИГEPC
>>
>>259025321
Too late, may it rest in endo.
>>
>>259024764
Most interesting for me was doing tridolon hunts, very rewarding because not only do you get arcanes to sell for plat, you mainly get eidolon shards to convert into operator focus.
Big downside is you need to grind cetus stuff for amps, have specific frame setups and just experience doing them in general if you want to do multiple in 1 night.
But its pretty rewarding to see yourself improving in doing them, I was pretty amazed when I did my first 4x3 and there should be a good amount of people doing casual runs.
I dare say its the only truly endgame content we have.
>>
>>259025338
дилaтe
>>
>>258999738
Grineer used to be slave labor, but a particularly robust Grineer's gene seed was used to create what you see now. When your faggot operator says they were builders he means they were used for hard labor.
>>
File: 2lines1warbro.png (106 KB, 644x644)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>259025287
>cизый вoйнoбpaт
>>
>>259025407
post endo
>>
File: 1519309148307.jpg (26 KB, 600x450)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>259025202
>*ahem* in slav
>*axem*
>>
>>259025442
Хeв ceкc :Г
>>
>>259024764
Do tridolons for energize/grace (rank 0, 120p+) arcane guardian (rank 3, 200+), do vault runs for corrupted mods (140-200 r10 maxed), gamble with rivens (buy unveiled for 6plat in bulk, roll good ones and transmute shit ones, 200-2000+p),gamble with rivens for yet to come out/new weapons (1000+), scam whales on prime release time 600p+, farm vaulted relics and sell rare vaulted parts (30-210p), transmute mods and try to get condition overload (100p), sell fotm shitter prime mods (r10 250+), farm rare prime parts (oberon prime systems etc, 80p), sell rare auras and mods (60p+)
>>
do russians like nezha?
do russians like operators?
>>
>>259025570
Кpинж
>>
File: 15572415332550.jpg (52 KB, 411x334)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>259025549
>эти вcкyкapeки oбижeнки-вapбpoca
>>
>>259023260
He actually kinda did, russian IPs in warframe on most ISPs can only play as hosts in the 95% of cases and can`t send or receive invitations. So they usually play through vpn or play as a host in matchmaking and then trade under a vpn.
>>
File: CONFUSED SCREAMING.jpg (5 KB, 250x250)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>Visit the thread
>Everyone's speaking Russian
I don't speak vodka runes, I'm just an ordinary American looking for my hamburgers but I do like squatting, tracksuits and кoмпoт
>>
>>258999738
pretty sure ballas approved the sentient program after margulis was executed. it was part of his revenge plan.
>>
>>259025523
I blame arbitrations.
>>
>all you're doing is farming

why are you still playing warfarm?
>>
>>259025716
Yes yes yes. I know russian are all pedophile scum jews who basically ship all their children to israel so their jewish masters can rape them.
Yes I know russians are pedo scum and natural cowards. It's okay. You don't have to confirm it to me in your own language.
>>
>>259025823
i like collecting stuff.
>>
File: 14995144790010.jpg (34 KB, 604x447)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Чe нecyт... Пиздeц, нeбocь eщe в мeдвeдeй c бaлaлaйкaми вepят.
>>
>>259025751
>switch to cyrilic
>hehe i'm bolshevik cyka blyat xD
>>
>>258999738
>>259025450

Grineer were initially designed as a manual labor force yes, but Synth logs (Lancers in particular) show that the Sentient war drove the Orokin to such desperation they began cultivating Soldier units to help bolster Dax Platoons, if only as cannon fodder. It's safe to presume those Warrior genes didn't survive, either from being completely wiped out or were assimilated by the work force remnants that did become the very Grineer presence we know (Synth logs again, Evicerator and Guardsman entries) today. The only major issue I have with the CGI trailer is the presence of female grineer units when synth logs (to me) imply Female Grineer only came to exist because Vay Tok used Bilsa as a template so they could continue to operate Orokin tech. The point being Orokin tech is heavily reliant on biometrics which were highly regulated.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Synthesis
>>
>>259025549
I like Russians, they're usually top gigglemates.
>>
>>259025823
to farm
>>
>>259026190
Russians are back stabbing faggots. They will spit on you as soon as you turn your back. Years of russian propaganda as them being lovable drunks is bullshit when you start actually dealing with real russians. They have absolutely no code of honor or shame. They are wholly jewish, willing to fuck you over at a moments notice to get ahead and then will try and play it off like they're helping you or that it was out of their hands.
They are a race of the most vile, cowardly and dishonorable people alive, second only to jews. And honestly if you look at russia and the russian mafia etc, they're so intermingled with israeli's and jews they may as well be the same people.
>>
>>259026190
Hes mad because russians sent him into epstein loli island.
>>
File: 1562426180473.jpg (597 KB, 779x918)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>259025012
go to the russian general then
>>
Хyя. Этo тyт бpoфpeймc и пpoчaя мoздoкoпapaшa тaк пpoтeклa?
>>
ЦPУ oтвeчaлo зa Чepнoбыль.
>>
>>259026361
Where do the Chinese fit into this? Surely they're above Russians
>>
>>259025886
Toлcтит нaвepнякa, хyли
>>
File: 1544313445235.png (946 KB, 1400x5552)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
>>259026429
>>
>>259026361
and what are you?
>>
>>259024820
He's too busy yiffing in hell
>>
>>259026105
>bilsa
thats a nice little story thanks
>>
>>259024863
Do have shit tons of relics that I could run.

>>259025416
>>259025598
Maybe Ill have to give tridolons a shot again, see if I cant get some decent arcanes.
>>
>>259026461
Жиды жиды жиды! Beздe жиды! Жиды yбили мoeгo дeдa и личнo зaбaнили виaвиpa.
>>
>>259026579
Ukraine, country that hates russia the most.
>>
File: post.jpg (277 KB, 1109x693)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>259004965
>>
>>259026461
>>259026663
Mинyтoчкy, жиды жиды... жижa! Этo жижaтян?
>>
File: 654g123536.jpg (47 KB, 619x453)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>259026361
I didn't stabby u, i don't even know u, y do u hate me? Just because of race?
>>
>>259026406
>бpoфpeймc
Oни eщё живыe? Пoмню в их клaнe cocтoял в 2013.
Кaк oни ceйчac?
>>
>>259026937
Because he is hohol.
>>
>>259003051
Any news on these guys yet?
>>
>>259026597
east asians are worse too
>>
>russians
>race
Cringy uneducated Libby. It's "slav" and all of the slavs are scum. Not only russians.
>>
>>259027001
And you hate all of hohols? You know all of them?
>>
>>259026361
Well, I have a Russian friend and he's always been nice to me. Dude's a fucking bro.
>>
>>259026597
>зaпaдeнцы ececн лyчшиe
>>
>>259026429
Chinks will try to get on the good side of whities. They will backstab each other and shoot niggers if given the chance.
>>
>all these triggered russkis
>>
>>259027112
No, im not the one posting walls of text about rusdian jew betrayers.
>>
If I'm as bad as jews does that means that i can also pull victim card because I'm oppressed?
Oy cyka vey remember 25 millions of cumrades that died during WW2
>>
File: Dlwj7sKX4AA5tEy.jpg (50 KB, 658x662)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I won to b frens with ukrainians, not enems. Polans r welcome too..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpv6MD2ofyU
>>
>>259027246
They changed oxium in my granfathers zephyr into fragors and he crashed and died. Where is my 6 mil plat?
>>
>>259027321
>frens
Is this redditors defecting to 4chan or is this something that /pol/ started?
>>
>>259025335
I'm a newby and I cant build those weapons in my forge. What is the reason as to why I should get the MK-1 weapons. as far as I can see, they are merely inferior version for weapons I have to buy/build
>>
>>259027381
Does it even matter?
>>
File: russians.png (80 KB, 599x546)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>Russians: Hey guys we're good people! We helped ww2 we totally are good people honest! We like drink and do funny stuffs hahahaha!
>Also Russians
>>
File: AAAAAAA.jpg (47 KB, 600x420)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>259027380
Holy shit
>>
File: 1562088586339.png (204 KB, 1018x763)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>259027321
We are all friends here, except that one hostile anti-russian anon.
>>
File: 1554633571621.png (16 KB, 923x713)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>259027521
Thank you fren.
>>
File: 1559015667099.jpg (112 KB, 626x625)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>259027381
>>
>>259018886
I will admit to making some posts poking fun at warbros, but I never really screwed with the OP...
>>
>>259027462
> believing propaganda when in reality rapists were shot after a short trial
Yeah, you'll say that this is propaganda too, so it doesn't really matter.
Also, you should read about history from real books and from some shitty news sources.
>>
>>259027462
>muh rape is bad
Seething normalfag)))))
>>
>>259027462
I mean, rape just kinda goes with war. When you are killing people everyday might as well rape some too.
>>
>>259027462
>50% russian country governed by jews, georgians and cockholes
>russians
>>
File: file.png (588 KB, 665x748)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>259027649
>propaganda
>literally written in red army officers diary
See... Here's the real russian. Full of lies and cowardice. That jewish heritage coming to the fore.
>>
>>259027381
Dumb newfag it's [s4s] meme
>>
>>259027678
This, all blonde russians are from german soldiers that raped russians, but its ok when warbros do it.
>>
>>259027637
>posts himself in the OP
>never screwed with it
>>
why are we so desperate to get to the bump limit
>>
File: 1541470768946.png (344 KB, 460x425)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>259026864
tate....
>>
>>259027768
Everything reddit steals becomes reddit. (see warbros)
>>
>>259027786
ok mr false flag autist, show me 5 fireden archives where I did that
>>
>>259027752
Are you being a retard on purpose? I said that the rapists were executed after they did anything to civilians, because that was a behaviour unfit to moral image of a Red Army soldier.
>>
>>259027786
I was the one screwing ops, you are attacking wrong person. Thats proves that you cant tell anons one from another.
>>
>>259028003
>stalin literally gives an order for the red army to rape germans out of existence
>documented everywhere
>literally provable to this day
>some dumb fuck jewish russian on /wfg/: NOOOO THEY SHOT RAPISTS HONEST IT WAS TOTALLY NOT A PLANNED OPERATION TO EXTERMINATE THE JEWISH RACE RAPISTS WERE HATED WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
What a race of coward scum.
>>
File: C9gHTV8XsAAJ-Nj.jpg (33 KB, 696x576)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>259027923
He is the one screwing the ops. He wants to send firedenfag at wrong tracks.
>>
File: filename.jpg (56 KB, 655x209)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>259027923
>>
Why are we talking about jews
>>
>>259028201
All me
>>
>>259028209
Russians and jews are basically the same thing.
>>
>>259028209
>we
There is only one jew obsessed anon.
>>
>>259028209
because taterfags can't handle russian cock
>>
I just started sortie 2.
Wish me luck.
>>
File: D_Ind4YU4AAKRaQ.jpg (171 KB, 1000x1000)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Why everyone hates Mirage? is because she has no hips or ass? is because over 440% more damage isn't enough to justify using her?
>>
>>259028118
> >stalin literally gives an order for the red army to rape germans out of existence
When? Even in propaganda, when they Red Army was taking on Berlin, "Kill the Germans" became "Kill the fascists".
In the end, Germany was treated thousands times better than it deserved after what they did of Eastern front.
And I'm not even russian, dude. Your rooting for the underdog is understandable, and germans were fucked from the moment they let some literal who to be their fuhrer. But it doesn't change the fact that evil they did was kinda banal in its roots - they felt invincible and in the end they paid for it.
But if you unironically think that russians should be exterminated - well, one day you will be fucked up by some blacks or immigrants because you're white, and you'll understand why racism and nazism are shitty idealogies.
>>
>>259028201
warbros is in the OP though you fucking baka
>>
>>259028497
Because I can't face tank with her.
>>
>>259028497
The looks of her non-prime are bad and don't mix with her prime version well, so she has little customization options.
>>
>>259028497
Because prime has too much metallic areas.
>>
File: 1509053105121.png (1.54 MB, 1134x893)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>259028497
> is because over 440% more damage isn't enough to justify using her?
This.
She is pretty useless in comparison with other damage oriented frames. Her niche is already taken by chroma with superior damage and survivability.
>>
>>259028497
Uselessshitters that use her only for synoid simulor,ignis,zenistar or even worse to meleenigger around
>>
>>259028520
>one day you will be fucked up by some blacks or immigrants because you're white, and you'll understand why racism and nazism are shitty idealogies.
This makes no sense, if anything it would make a racist person more racist.
>>
>>259028554
Every single tater in wfg is posted by same anon, so you did this, duh.
>>
>>259028520
I just think russians are jewish cowards. And I'm right! As everything you've posted shows. You're not interested in the truth. I provide a documented piece of evidence covered by several news sites about how the russian red army mass raped german women at the end of world war 2 on their way to berlin and were only stopped by the americans, and you sperg out like the lil pussy faggot russian coward wimp you are. You had a lil tantrum you lil russki pussy fuck. That's okay. You're a weak person. And a weak race.
Someone will stamp your low IQ race out some day and honestly I'll laugh when they do. Filthy fucking scum russians. You're a race of back biters, liars and coward rapists.
Please continue to get mad so I can laugh at you lil pussy russian fag.
>>
>>259028798
> I provide a documented piece of evidence
> documented piece of evidence
> several news sites
Got me there, buddy.
And, as I said, I'm not even russian. Far from that.
>>
>>259028798
Took you long enough to admit defeat.
>>
>>259027009
apparently Gauss has been leaked but I don't have the [PH] abilities of him saved, someone else posted it before in another thread. As for grendel idk, scott is apparently working on him tho so be prepared for the worst
>>
>>259028497
its because chroma exists and her 4th ability has got the line of sight blow a while ago.
>>
File: autismopotat.png (941 KB, 684x735)
941 KB
941 KB PNG
>>259028781
trufax
>>
>>259028768
An eye for an eye till the world goes blind.
>>
>>259028929
>>259028913
S E E T H I N G
>>
>>259028554
>proven to post OPs
>I-I never p-posted a s-single OP b-before t-this!!!
>>
>>259027752
Muh dik
>>
>>259028994
Dilate
>>
I just started playing and I want to be a whale. What should I buy? The prime access thing or just the 4300 plat?
>>
>>259028497
Some people may still have PTSD from her use peak when there would be Mirages everywhere, shitting maps with singularities and particles, crashing clients etc.
>>
>>259028913
>>259028929
>quoted pages from several red army officers diaries of mass rapes not only happening with red army personnel against german women but encouraged
>documented thoroughly
>IT NEVER HAPPENED IT NEVER HAPPENED DILATE YIKES IT NEVER HAPPENED ITS NOT TRUE BECAUSE IT GOT REPORTED ON REEEE RTREEEEE WAAHHAH WAAAHHHHHH!!!
Cry lil russian faggots. Fuck why is every russian such a huge fucking bitch. Literally a nation of whiny fucking bitches. It's hard to tell russian men and women apart you whine like pussies so much.
>>
>>259028967
>I got fucked in the ass by some people because of who I am?
>Welp guess I gotta love them now
>>
File: kawaii_desu_ne.png (1.1 MB, 739x777)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>operator is not a cute girl

Explain yourselves, homosexuals.
>>
>>259028497
Because her "1". Too much vfx clutter.
>>
>>259028996
I asked you to provide examples where I fucked with the OP, I never denied to making new threads, although I only really started doing that around the time the nu-alliance was made, didn't care for the OP stuff before that
>>
>>259028996
>>259028201
This has to be a falseflag, you can't be this retarded.
>>
File: 1561604349731.jpg (38 KB, 400x351)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>259029549
But it's homosexuals who identify themselves as anime girls.
>>
File: lewva.jpg (312 KB, 880x656)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>Came out in Update 9
>Designed by players
>Still one of the best warframes ever
>Best girl

Why DE wont let people make warframes again? Nova is the best example of a frame that can last forever thanks to her kit.
>>
>>259029748
they stole my eyedeas for grendel and gauss from my dreams
>>
>>259029523
Better kill yourself and save a few steps. You'll get shot by a nigger anyways.
>>
>>259028497
Source? I wish that was a glyph in-game, I'd pay good money to use it
>>
>>259029940
Twitter.
>>
>>259028497
she's good, only shitters who only know how to press 1 button and have everything be done for them don't like her
>>
File: 1524598428081.jpg (338 KB, 700x613)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>259028497
>is because she has no hips or ass?
Grinigger, have you seen her prime butt?
>>
>>259029748
I WANT TO FUCK NOVA
>>
>>259029591
Just type discordiya or tater mafia and there’s over 10 examples with your entire group you didn’t go into hiding for the agreement, everyone else did
>>
>>259030183
You'll never fuck anything
>>
>>259021406
Already deleted. Damn those forum mods are working really hard
>>
>>259030086
I love her, but her 4 to me is incredibly useless.
>>
File: file.png (1.63 MB, 1366x768)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
mh
>>
>>259030280
wrong, I lost my virginity years ago
>>
File: atlas.png (590 KB, 868x447)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
Hows this look for Atlas?
>>
File: wow just wow.jpg (32 KB, 330x435)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>I'd never mess with the OP teehee...
>>
>>259030148
Yes and she doesn't have either hips or ass. Her head is bigger than her ass.
>>
>>259030529
wtfs that
>>
>>259030725
>six year club
lmao, is that Discordiya's?
>>
File: file.png (1.52 MB, 1366x768)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>259030819
sharkwing unit outside of sharkwing areas
>>
>>259030919
the true question is, will the harpa be a little more fun with the new mod?
>>
File: 1531883641742.jpg (573 KB, 1392x1565)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>259030886
That is indeed redditiya's account.
>>
>>259030505
Shit, I thought you were kidding. They really did it, the fuckers.
>>
>>259030278
the agreement? What the fuck are you talking about now lmao
>>
File: 1503127332378.png (1.3 MB, 1910x2055)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>259031060
>ButtSaucer
The same acc who stole Aya-tan. Wew, is this a new low?
>>259030505
It's DE, and more specifically, DE's draconian forum mods. Pic related
>>
>>259030505
So, what can I do to get the message across?
>>
>philipinos are the new and better russians
I welcome this future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dUZiiNzDKE
>>
File: nezhas.png (306 KB, 500x334)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
I have never kept my account hidden, and my intentions have always been clear (shitposting), you should beware of those too afraid to show their own faces and intentions though :)
>>
>>259031569
>gets caught
>just funposting :^)
lel
>>
File: 1556559404383.gif (183 KB, 694x556)
183 KB
183 KB GIF
>don't really know what to do other than level up weapons and frames every time I reinstall
>>
>>259031321
I screened my posts and reposted them.
How can I get the message across? Should I use Twitter and adress Steve directly? Will they just block me out?
>>
>>259031321
>>259031060
He was just funposting you homophobic falseflaggers
>>
>>259031818
Unironically post it to both Steve AND Rebecca.
Especially Rebbeca, she's way more active on twitter than Steve.
Also if you get blocked by any of them compile screenshot of you getting blocked and your deleted forum post in one picture and create a post on reddit.
No, i'm not joking. They can only do anything if they have been publicly shamed on reddit.
>>
File: Born to flame.png (518 KB, 1203x1447)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>259031321
Mods can't just keep getting away with this, can they?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (241 KB, 861x693)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>259031737
I don't think you understand, anon, I'm not trying to hide anything. I didn't fully crop my plat in the loadout post, there's another post somewhere with my kavat's name that I didn't delete. I didn't get caught, you fell right into my trap :^)
>>
>>259031783
progress in faction standing like fortuna and vox solaris maybe or get some mods you dont have?
>>
>>259031818
Ping their role on discord. Unless they have the discord completely muted they should see it.
>>
File: 1553387467537.jpg (73 KB, 900x900)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>259031783
just have fun doing what you like anon :3
>>
File: 1524394731422.png (199 KB, 375x750)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
explain
>>
>>259026626
I WANT TO CONVERSE WITH BILSA AT LENGTH!
>>
>>259030506
her 4 isn't really her main feature, what she's good at is having good builds for weapons and having multiple of them shooting in front of you with amplified damage. the new akjagaras for example are great to use with her
>>
>>259032251
Seems somewhat outdated.
Also, Lotus is a mommy's girl.
>>
>>259032383
It's not about Prism being a main feature, I'm saying that it is bloody useless, period. The damage it does is medicore and has a shitton of drawbacks, it drains energy at an alarming rate that could be used for much more important things, and the blind you can cause by detonating it is made completely irrelevant by the blind gem created with Slight of Hand. I have yet to find an actual use for Prism.
>>
>>259032014
Call me a retard, but I don't know how to use a Twitter.
I started an account just now, how do I bring this to Steve?
>>
>>259032746
there are a lot of useless abilities, chroma's 1 is useless, nekros' 1 is useless, valkyr's 3 is useless, vauban is useless. you do the builds depending on what works on every frame and hope for a rework of their bad abilities
>>
So the Dax we know is a huge cuck who's entire family, friends and colleagues were murdered savagely by the warframes but now serves them because fucking katanas and shit?
>>
>>259032993
You drive to DE and tell him in person.
>>
File: 20190711194504_1.jpg (669 KB, 2560x1440)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>want to make a Catchmeme
>this shows up

Crit city, here I come. I always wanted a good beam weapon.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cbxvo7/mods_deleting_criticism_of_lack_of_endgame_in/
So, I created this. Twitter should be the next step, if only someone explains me, how I could send those screens to Steve.
>>
>>259032014
>They can only do anything if they have been publicly shamed on reddit.
Why is it always that good games have such shitty devs and community managers?
>>
>>259033104
gaze is pretty not bad with a riven!
>>
>>259033293
except that one
>>
>>259033105
And twitted to Reb and Steve. Let's see what they answer.
>>
File: gorgon.png (368 KB, 555x477)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
check this out bros...
>>
Do the forum mods do it for free?
>>
File: Screenshot (304).png (77 KB, 776x783)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>259033698
Is this thread also yours? Or was it one of you anons?
>>
>>259033105
I see DE defense force already arrived to the comment section.
>>
>>259033914
>severe gear limits also bring elitism and toxicity, and many of us have stuck with warframe because it is a positive community that has room for human inefficiency and flaws
>>
>>259033914
Not mine. It's the first time I'm on Reddit.
>>
Phahd Scaffold is pretty cool.
>>
>>259033850
This was before the disposition nerf, the critical multiplier dropped down to 9.7x from my nice even 10.0x.
>>
>>259033914
>that has room for human inefficiency
Isn't this something you want to minimize though
>>
>>259034087
it instagibs PT pylons and that's all I use it for. Do you think I'm missing out on much?
>>
>>259034084
Welp your post on reddit just got deleted
>>
>>259033914
>Ephemera cant be traded
Can buy them with cash though :^) after DE specifically stated that ephemeras will only be available through """""""challenge"""""""""" aka doing 50million runs to get it here in the update notes and in one of the liestreams
>NEW SPECIAL FX: EPHEMERA
>Introducing a new way to customize your Warframe: Ephemera! These new 'ATTACHMENTS' can only be earned and crafted by the brave. Once you acquire an Ephemera Blueprint and craft it, the ability to equip an Ephemera will appear in your Arsenal under Attachments!
>>
>>259034315
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cbxvo7/mods_deleting_criticism_of_lack_of_endgame_in/
Nope, still there.
>>
>>259034494
Are you blind? they deleted content of your post
>>
>>259034494
the stuff inside got removed
>>
File: Screenshot (305).png (153 KB, 1131x951)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>259034494
It got removed. Moderator just didn't think it was important enough to tell you why
>>
attack us and we will counter >:P
>>
File: Снимок.jpg (98 KB, 919x554)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>259034646>>259034610
It's ok on my end
>>
>>259034742
Based retard
>>
>>259034742
Haжми ctrl+f5
>>
>>259034453
>rift sigil was supposed to be the hardest thing to get
>given away for free to every shitter from nightwave
>>
>>259034796
Bcё нa мecтe дo cих пop.
>>
>>259034910
>>rift sigil was supposed to be the hardest thing to get
how?
>>
>>259034926
Interesting. So when reddit deletes something they actually hide it from OP?
Try opening your link in private tab
>>
>>259035089
>shitter that got it for free from nightwave obviously doesnt know
>>
>>259035247
no, i got it from some tactical alert
>>
>>259034162
It lasts much longer than you imagine. Using it in small areas is the best, but hearing that "ptink" of an enemy dying way after launching one, on an enemy you didn't even know existed, is pretty satisfying.
>>
>>259035132
>>259034796
>>259034646
>>259034601
Yeah, I see. They actually delete the contents of the post, and OP still sees everything.
>>
File: IMG_20190509_062505.jpg (23 KB, 1024x528)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>eximus defecation
>>
>>259035515
Remember 10o, this is why you should never use that shitty ass website.
>>
>>259035740
Shadowbanning should unironically be implemented on 4chan.
>>
https://twitter.com/BCaptain93
Okay, trying to send everything I can.
>>
why r u goin on blehdit
>>
Well we know for a fact that reddit mods are very much against criticism towards DE and will go to great lengths to censor anything they dont like.

Anyone here remembers Nomicakes on reddit? Guy was very vocal where it came to flaws in the game and got banned on r/warframe. Those fags Blissful and Khuon even stalked him on other subs to shit on him.
Here a link to farms because i'm to lazy to archive it myself : https://kiwifarms.net/threads/warframe-community-staff.52884/post-4728903
>>
>>259036117
Well, surely Warbros are so strong, that can make DE fire those mods from forum?
>>
>>259036014
he wants to be a great digital influencer like me, /u/ButtSaucer
>>
>>259035703
Tell DE that defection missions are your inefficiency and flaw.
>>
>>259036297
I want my (You) back you piece of shit.
>>
>>259035910
Unironically buy plat lol.
>>
>>259036117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA_o8sSrWCE&feature=youtu.be&list=PLDmrv5FhAWj8Sl367cyN53oPmEdE33bFf&t=3806
>fat mods
hmm, as expected
>fat gay mods
lmaooooooooooo
>>
So, they deleted my post on forum, deleted my post on the Reddit, and Steve & Reb, if they answer, probably will say, that they felt PERSONALLY ATTACKED.
So, what do I do?
>>
File: digital influencer.png (141 KB, 400x228)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>259036547
make me
>>
>>259036907
Uninstall and play a better game.
>>
>>259036907
See>>259036691
>>
File: 20190711134145_1.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>259032251
>explain
She literally cleaves his asshole apart though.
>>
>>259036907
devs and mods are based you can't do anything
>>
>>259037190
Did you forget who stabbed him?
>>
>>259036907
Stick with the game for kuva lich, the coolest enemy in all of warframe. Cooler than wolf and stalker even.
>>
>>259036907
I wonder why this thread still exists
https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cbxtjr/so_now_even_the_constructive_criticism_of_the/
>>
>>259037331
Lotus was the one that orchestrated that in the first place.
>>
>>259036297
reddit full of shit
r warframe is full of shit
its just karmawhoring bs
r warframe is full of niggers that steal moms credit card to buy 10ogen and post their screenshots to get the approvation they didn't get from their parents from atheist limbo niggers
and niggers that post shit they think its fun but its cringe
and niggers that give their shitty feedback/balance to digital turdsteam thinking they will read it
you are full of shit as well
gotta get that sweet approvation from strangers so you can feel less like the piece of shit you are right? i can undestand that
>>
>>259036907
Become a problem for them. We unironically need more people pushing against this kind of thoughtpolice bullshit. Let's make fucking memes or something, flood them.
>>
>>259037190
>Ballas just wanted to fuck the lotus
>She cuts off his dick
>Instantly regrets it

Fuck you Ballas
>>
>>259037402
he can only steal powers if killed by them.
i will just not use powers? easy.
>>
>>259037450
Russian jews?
>>
>>259037450
no need to be so mad you're not good at digital influencing like I am. For future reference you should try to approach them in a friendlier manner, and give them some solutions to the problems you listed, otherwise nobody will take you seriously :)
>>
Anon from yesterday, I asked about sorties. I decided to give it a try today.
First missions went without problems. Started mission 2 with same group. Fail on first vault. Someone changed warframe to Ivara and told rest to just take it easy and wait. Ivara took first vault undected, meanwhile someone stormed to second vault and failed mission. Group disbanded. Tried solo, farming mods early on spy missions paid off and I succedded. Thanks to friendly group who carried me on last mission, because I wasnt even sure what was even happening on that defaction. Just tried to kill anything that was getting close to survivors.
All that for 6k kuva. Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
New
>>259037649
>>259037649
>>259037649
>>
>>259037592
Never trust a sentient.
>>
>>259037612
I just want to see him ingame
>>
Better new
>>259037768
>>259037768
>>259037768
>>259037768
>>
>>259037679
Good job bro, always solo spy sorties
>>
>>259037718
>>259037798
Not this shit again
>>
>>259037450
Stop projecting, man. I'm not the best person around, but I'm still infinitely better than you with that attitude.
And yeah, I seriously think that deleting and censoring anything is a shitty practice. I'm a writer, and best tips for reworking my book I picked up from my most furious hater.
>>
File: Being a newfag.jpg (117 KB, 756x564)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Thinking about going for my first own warframe. I like excalibur's mobility and his toggeable extra weapon. I have no idea when I will be able to get any of the Warframe quests, so I thought about buying a blueprint with credits. Limbo seems kinda cool with it's dimension-hopping stuff. And Mirage seems fun too. How are they?
Any other Warframe that you would recommend? Looking through the second FAQ RN but it gives little info on the feel of the frame
>>
>>259037718
>>259037798
Ah shit here we go again
>>
>>259031313
alliance is in op should not be in op



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.