[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ss.jpg (61 KB, 600x570)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Happy Shadowscale Edition

>Crown Store showcase, July 2019
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56575

>Play TES Legends, earn a Doom Wolf mount
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56527

>Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event returns
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56503

>Elder Thread
>>258438604

>Latest ESO Live
twitch.tv/bethesda

>Places to Buy/Rec Addons/Asstd Links/Tweaks
pastebin.com/BuD9GaGX
- DON'T BUY THROUGH STEAM. See pastebin.
- There are occasionally Free Play Events for prospective new players.

>New Player Guide
tinyurl
.com/tesog-npg

>UI Addons
esoui.com
minion.gg

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail: @Foskl, @Tophra, @taeralis, @AbsolutelyTerribad, @herbaclive, @zsj
[PC EU] mail: @Hatebr33d3r, @kuZhov, @zsj
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45
Or post your @username/platform/location here.

>Platform Poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord
discord.gg/mJ46DNe

>Do I need to subscribe?
Optional, with largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT Elsweyr), cash shop currency on sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag (can save your characters a ton of space).

>Which faction should I choose?
Want to PVP in Cyrodiil with friends? Make sure you're in the same faction. Otherwise, doesn't matter.

>I started with a Chapter. How do I access the OG main quest?
Open your map (or visit a Wayshrine for free TPs) and go to either Daggerfall, Vulkhel Guard, or Davon's Watch. Walk around. "Soul Shriven in Coldharbour" should start soon.

>Where should I begin normal questing?
Check out the OG beginner stuff, first: go to Port Hunding, Khenarthi's Roost, or Bleakrock.

>The More You Know
- Level Rewards give you tons of stuff along the way, including a free mount at level 10.
- Riften is the most famous open-world RP destination.
- You need to be at least CP300 to queue for vet DLC dungeons.
>>
Im level 40, I wanna hit 50 asap.

I dont have training gear or gold for a full set of training gear probably. I am aboutt o get 3 XP scrolls though.

What do I do to power level 40-50 and how long should it take?
>>
>>258776208
the most effective method of leveling for you right now is to win or get second in your daily battlegrounds queue, to do your daily normal dungeon, and then grind after you have done both, the best grinding spots are in skyreach, spellscar, fallen wastes, public dungeons with high density of human or elf enemies, and best of all is large cyrodiil delves
>>
>>
>>258772724
Yes.
Google. It's easy as fuck. I even have a script that extracts and converts everything after a major PTS patch into a seperate directory.
>>
Alright lads. Instead of bitching in the thread, go to the forum and unleash your rage.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/484107/megathread-update-23-official-feedback-threads-bug-reports#latest
>>
>>258780256
Yes the thread is only for positive happy funtime posts! :) its my safe space please recognize it!
>>
>>258780512
No, being angry at each other over something ZOS does in a 4chan thread nobody gives a shit about won't change anything.
If anything you're being a faggot here for not wanting people to give actual feedback in the forums.

I probably posted 10 shitpost if not more in the last thread about the patch notes and how much they suck, but I did on the forums too.
>>
>>258780753
Who cares when they ignore it all anyway.
>>
>>258781090
You're right anon, why care about or do anything
>>
>>258781090
Then you have no right or reason to bitch if you don't even give feedback.
>>
>>258781191
>Give feedback
>They ignore it for the 100th time
>Haha oh well at least I tried!
>>
>>258781334
Yes, it's that simple. But at least they can't use the excuse that nobody cared.

You know you have to be 18+ to post here and play the game, since everyone who'se older than that knows that this is no different from politics.
>>
>>258781334
you're the bloody retard who keeps playing the game
if everyone stopped playing every time they did something stupid, they would stop doing stupid shit pretty quick when the people on the board notice the lack of money and the developers get threatened to be fired
>>
>>258784204
I stopped playing because of dumb shit they do, but now people will say
>lol you don't even play so why do you care
>>
>>258784378
that's entirely against my point
my whole point was to stop playing but keep nagging at them until they actually bother so we can start playing again
>>
>>258784204
dropping the game doesn't work--it gets games shut down rather than fixed. It's on the developers to actually communicate with the players. Players do more than their share by providing feedback through things like forums or reddit. it's on the developers to actually read the information provided to them and take it into consideration when making choices.
Unfortunately, as a company grows, more people get involved, and the process of communication gradually gets worse. In some AAA companies the different departments don't talk to each other--the department heads just read each other reports in meetings.
The entire industry has a major communication problem, not just between consumers and producers, but internally in the companies themselves, and employees who care have no incentive to make it better without a union to protect them from management abuse.
>>
>>258784785
it fixed wow
people stopped playing so they made classic
>>
>>258784653
>>258784785
I feel it's pretty apparent at this point that ZOS has a vision for the game and player feedback is outright ignored or negligible to the outcome.
Class Rep program has basically been removed at this point and all the rep meetings that resulted in actionable notes never made it into the game or even the PTS.
Considering a former class rep is the one who leaked the latest notes (due in part to how terrible they were and how much they are just ignoring the reps they picked out) the program is probably on ice for the foreseeable future.
They don't seem to show any understanding of how the game performs and when they stream their own runs they get floored by the easiest shit.
It's really disheartening because I felt personally the VR -> CP change was a company admitting they goofed and listening to the players on feedback of how to fix it. Now nothing matters and the only purpose of updates is to push a new reason to sell crown store items.
>>
>>258785187
That's why I say it's a "dead game", not because people aren't playing it, but because it's only a cash cow now that ZOS does not care about.
There will probably be a new game, maybe a MMO or ESO2 even, but they will never "fix" this game again, since it's just not worth it, too much work, it's easier to gain money from it as much as possible and eventually kill it when it's not profitable anymore.

Sure there might be a huge disconnect internally too, but don't forget these are billion dollar companies, they have everything from marketing experts and psychologists only thinking about how to maximize profits.
>>
>>258785058
blizzard is one of the biggest scumfuck companies when it comes to internal politics. The development teams are actively put against each other. The retail wow team and the classic wow team are now competing for complete control of the wow IP, because management said that whatever makes the most money has the say in what direction the game should go.
so the retail wow team is scared shitless and the classic wow team is beaming. It didn't 'solve' any problems with current wow, it just gave the dev team an additional factor to worry about when people are already trashing their game.
This story has been told a million times before. So many good ideas for games that were improperly refined due to developers not listening. It's all internal politics. If a game starts to fail, the devs are more likely to panic and copy other games than listen to the community. Look at Quake Champions--original vision for the game got thrown out as soon as the community starting dropping the game, and they panic reverted back into making the game more like quake live. Battlerite: same story. good game that lost traction so the devs added items to attract the league of legends crowd, which killed the game further because nobody wanted them, and then burying the game with the battle royale mode.
>>
>>258785796
I hope classic pulls through, I hate when newblood pisses all over something, claiming to make it their own. I will always miss Guild Wars, and have a eternal hatred for how GW2 is just WoW2, with a so called GW skin.
>>
>>258780512
Dilate, nigger.
>>
>>258787065
Seething and in need of a safe space.
>>
dragonstar arena event WHEN?
>>
File: 1551080048649.jpg (231 KB, 584x657)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
New to the game and just reached 50 the other day with a completely aoe focused easy sorc build I found from youtube guides. Will the build be dead after patch; and if so, what will be a good build for sorc? I mainly do pve.
>>
>>258789254
Rev up Degeneration and Soul Trap.
>>
May nurgle bless your souls and this shit thread. Can’t wait to trigger people with my mounts.
>>
File: 1519685886212.jpg (1.25 MB, 3000x2000)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
So who got the biggest nerf?
>>
>>258791902
People who want actual variety in builds.
>>
>>258792020
based
>>
>>258791902
aoes and synergies and universal healing skills
but it's ok because you can make a bow/ now nb now and heal urself :)
>>
>crafting behind paywall
>classes and race behind paywall
>"""expansions""" not available to sub/crowns
>selling skyshards
>selling skill levels
>NOOOO, WE WON'T SPLIT PVE AND PVP SKILLS WE ARE TOO POOR FOR THAT

kys if you are a sub
>>
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1494774688194.jpg (90 KB, 337x446)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
hmm, i need to make a list of the things that were supposed to ruin/kill the game and didn't.
- being developed
- releasing
- going buy-to-play / introduction of the Crown Store
- introduction of Crown Crates
- Morrowind sustain changes
- buyable skyshard unlocks for impatient children
feel like i'm missing a couple
>>
>>258795651
Why are you like this? Are you actually happy with the changes the game has made? Do you just expect everyone who posts here should be blissfully ignorant and feel lucky that ESO even exists?
>>
>>258795841
>Are you actually happy with the changes the game has made?
since release? some yes, some no
>Do you just expect everyone who posts here should be blissfully ignorant and feel lucky that ESO even exists?
of course not, though some of you love painting me that way. but Chicken Littles get tiring and i like providing a little perspective to people who obviously have none at all.
>>
>>258796278
>Company makes continually bad decisions
>Don't talk about it though!
What's the point? These threads are dead as hell anyway and getting your soapbox proclaiming that all naysayers should be silenced is preaching to an empty room. I don't understand why any amount of the criticism ESO gets you instantly feel the obligation to start demeaning the people doing so and demand this area be kept clear of negative remarks.
Next you are going to tell me that there's point in voicing negative criticism here right? That I should be directing my feedback strictly on the forums?
>>
>>258796432
I think you have a point. A lot of us are obviously unhappy, but we're still here and obviously not leaving so shit might as well air it out
i've been in the forums too
>>
Every game is constantly dying in the same way you're dying as soon as you're fucking born.
>>
>>258795841
>>258796278
i should mention that this is especially important, in my opinion, for the sake of newfriends. i don't want their view of the game to become tainted by doomsayers, before they can even get their feet wet.

>>258796432
>>Don't talk about it though!
>all naysayers should be silenced
>demand this area be kept clear of negative remarks.
i didn't say any of that.
>any amount of the criticism ESO gets you instantly feel the obligation to start demeaning the people doing so
incorrect again. i respond like this when people start taking it too far, attempting to warp what's actually happening or honestly panicking over nothing (last time was the Skyshards thing, i believe). i read plenty of criticism here that's actually warranted, and either explain what i can, don't respond at all, or simply commiserate. some of my posts are obviously me. others are not. sometimes that is intentional.
thank you for providing a demonstration of how someone's posts and intentions can be misconstrued. and don't worry, i don't expect you to have a balanced viewpoint. that's my job.
>>
>>258797487
>that's my job.
That's pathetic.
>>
actually, let me put it this way: there is only one person i would silence, if i could, and his are the only posts i would ever delete, if i had the ability. we all know goddamn well who that is. anything else is fair game -- but i'm allowed to respond in kind, too.
>>
File: 1528247884793.png (6 KB, 210x240)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>258795651
>>
>>258798063
>>258798221
your opinions are not important enough for me to base choices on, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have them.
i've got good news for you, though: i'm leaving for... probably a few hours! we'll see!
>>
File: sneklaff2.png (183 KB, 531x182)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>
it is i
>>
>>258803040
BASED
>>
File: peach.jpg (49 KB, 431x359)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
i love this peach glow as she transitioned from alive to lootable
>>
>>258780256
Done.
>>
File: comfy loading.jpg (448 KB, 1920x1080)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>
so is there any way to heal little hits from mobs now? Healing springs, Orb, And Mutagen were all the reliable heal over times
Do i just have to randomly do big burst heals now when people eat a mob?
>>
Are these new crates hinting at how bad things are in Southern Elsweyr?
>>
>>258807407
theyre a hint at how dead and rotting the game will be without healers
>>
>>258806535
Be a Templar.
:^)
>>
>>258807903
I am one, is there a heal over time i have besides the ult?
im still p new
>>
>>258808014
Cleansing ritual.
>>
>>258808437
neat :)
>>
ESO will not come to next gen consoles and will die slowly on PC
>>
>>258809063
next gen consoles have backwards compat ya goof
>>
>>258809063
>next gen consoles
>DUDE WE ADDED A 1070 AND AN SSD
LUL
>>
File: Mistwatch Crevasse.jpg (401 KB, 2560x1600)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>
Was thinking of trying this game out but apparently a lot of people are angry about some balance changes and cash shop shit involving buying perks. Bad idea to check it out or is it still fine?
>>
>>258815871
It's still fine, just don't go in expecting to follow any sort of meta that's currently out there right now with the incoming nerfs.
>>
>>258816643
It functions something similar to Guild Wars 2 right? In that using certain weapons unlock certain skills and so on. I was ideally looking to make a two handed sword/bow user like I play in the RPGs.
>>
File: _TT.jpg (82 KB, 594x515)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>258797487
>i should mention that this is especially important, in my opinion, for the sake of newfriends. i don't want their view of the game to become tainted by doomsayers, before they can even get their feet wet.
>>258815871
>Was thinking of trying this game out but apparently a lot of people are angry [...]
told ya. and not everyone's going to ask like this.

now, >>258815871:
"a lot of people" overreact about goddamn everything that ZOS (Zenimax Online Studios) does.
>balance changes
they happen in MMOs. there will be an adjustment period, life will go on, and then there will be more balance changes.
>cash shop shit involving buying perks
in order to buy those perks, you are required to have done the work to get them properly on one of your characters, already. and then they're expensive. while they still remain attainable by just playing. that section of cash shop stuff is a trap for people with too much money or too little patience.
>Bad idea to check it out or is it still fine?
i love the game, anon. i've loved it since beta. there's nothing quite like it, especially if you already like The Elder Scrolls. hell, look at the very people who get so angry over every change: there must be something there that they want to hold onto so badly, eh? the game is fine, will change but will continue to be fine, and those people will be fine, too.

PS a reminder for others that Torchbug Tuesday might actually happen, tomorrow. fingers crossed.
>>
>>258816812
Just using the weapon type unlocks the skill line pretty immediately and the more you use it the more you level that skill line up, yes. 2H/Bow is certainly a viable combo with most stam builds.
>>
>>
>>258816812
youre lucky haha, 2h and bow is actually one of the few things getting buffed
>>
File: 1431205403372.png (232 KB, 448x360)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
So I guess it's time to retire my magden as a pure crafter and level something new? I have a stamsorc at level 20 but maybe a stamplar would be more fun. From the look of things Wrobel's twisted legacy will live on through the new guy and I should abandon any hope of playing magicka anything. I also thought about turning my level 30ish necromancer into a tank but I'm not particularly fond of tanking in general and I've literally never tried it in ESO.
>>
>>258818407
I retired my pet healer magsorc main of 400 hours to a crafter. Im sadlt forced to finally make a templar to have any chance of healing and making a stamwarden bow and 2h. With caltrops hurt im gunna just add swarm into my rotation for stam damage
>>
File: chillin.jpg (199 KB, 524x477)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>
File: 1560725211266.gif (520 KB, 162x152)
520 KB
520 KB GIF
>page 10
>>
>>258815871
Read the thread, the ones bitching and saying they won't have fun anymore are the ones who always do that but play anyways, it will still be a fun game, people are just mad at the direction ZOS is going. Have been for years.
>>
>>258823568
preach it
>>
>>258816823
>they happen in MMOs. there will be an adjustment period, life will go on, and then there will be more balance changes.
People are always buttangery after their precious jerkoff characters get nerfed
Half of the people playing this game have the mentality of children, just look at this thread

I just wish this was a P2P game again, since half of those people wouldn't even play it then and we wouldn't have this retarded patches and cash shop
>>
>>258803576
There are mods to adjust the outline glow too
>>
>>258792770
>but it's ok because you can make a bow/ now nb now and heal urself :)
Only good thing I like about this patch
>>
>>258823749
i'd go for that, though i'm not convinced it would fix the particular things you mentioned. they need more people who know what they're doing, less that don't, and i'm pretty sure their in-house jews would never let them /not/ have a cash shop, at this point.

>>258823842
thanks, anon, that's good to know
>>
Is there a way to RP as a clown/jester? Specifically I mean cosmetic items to look like one.
>>
>>258824574
yes, there is a jester costume in the crown store IIRC
>>
>>258824574
That's my fetish!
>>
File: jest.jpg (35 KB, 555x200)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>258824574
>>258824778
this
there are also a personality and a few hats, but none of that stuff is available, at the moment
>>
After over 3 years I found out, accidentally, that you can tab target
>>
>>258825224
I had a good laugh
I like the tab targeting in this game, you still have to aim in the direction but at least you can pick out a target if there's several in a group
>>
>>258825224
Wut
>>
Dark Bortherhood vs Thieve's Guild: which has better characters/waifus/husbandos?
>>
>>258828109
How about don't be a lawbreaker lmao
>>
File: (You).jpg (203 KB, 1000x820)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>258828109
>waifus/husbandos
pic
>characters
tough call. real tough. i'm gonna say DB.
>>
File: 1495639936147.jpg (182 KB, 841x618)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
>>258824778
>>258824806
>>258824901
Neat. Is it just a skin, or is it an outfit that replaces some kind of good armor? Sorry for the noob questions. I haven't played eso and I'm thinking of switching from another online bethesda game.
>>
>>258829324
Outfit. When you put it only the costume is visible, your equipped armor is not.
>>
>>258829324
>another online bethesda game
hmm......
>>
>>258829383
Thanks anon.

>>258829453
I think I squeezed all the fun I could out of fallout 76 until they add new stuff, which won't be for a while.
>>
dead game
>>
>>258818407
It's worth having a stam character anyways given the way this game constantly nerfs stuff. Even if magicka stops being fucked due to Wrobel's legacy the magden will always be a bargain basement class/stat choice.
>>
File: WeddingDate.png (1.18 MB, 1427x544)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>258828109
The fact that the Thieves Guild DLC leads up to a wedding where you have to choose your date basically makes it a Visual Novel.
>>
>>258830331
dead thread
shit game but very much alive
>>
>>258831153
i told Quen we needed to spend some practice time in my bedchamber so we'd be convincing.
i've never felt so good while being turned down in my life.
>>
File: unknown[1].png (2.84 MB, 1358x1440)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>258824574
>>258829324
You can get pretty damn jester-y. Here's a complete set of cosmetics (dyed), hard to show off the personality, but /greet throws the confetti around
>>
Just started playing last week, I'm only level 32 because I've wasted some time exploring and checking out the game.

So, uh, what's the best way to level? And, also, do you guys recommend paying for ESO plus? Stopped paying for wow so I'm thinking about it.
>>
So few posts can only mean one thing: everyone is writing on PTS feedback topic. I am proud of you, /tesog/.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/484107/megathread-update-23-official-feedback-threads-bug-reports#latest

Go, faggot.
>>
>>258837672
You can invite another player to get xp bonus and kill mobs in a good grinding spot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUURwuxWHB4

Queue to one random dungeon to get your daily xp bonus.
Go to Alikr's Desert, press x to join the Anchor farming group, just follow them.
Do not pay for anything yet, keep trying out the game.
>>
>>258837672
the most noticeable benefit to subbing is the Craft Bag, because suddenly your inventory management is a million times easier, as all crafting materials go there automatically, and it's infinite storage, available to all your characters.
>>258838013
>press x
he means type "x" in /z (zone chat), and that varies based on megaserver (region) -- people use autoinvite addons looking for a specific chat message in /z, and usually bark in /z themselves, now and then, letting people know what the proper message is.
>>
File: 1484791064399.jpg (15 KB, 298x302)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>258837734
>all those enraged shitposts
>>
>>258837672
>>258838363
>people use autoinvite addons
oh, and sorry, there, we were both assuming you're on PC/Mac.

PS
>wasted some time exploring and checking out the game
not a waste, lad. encouraged.
>>
>>258831153
I'm not a gay scalie but I picked the argonian
>>
ZOS is pretty smart with their money making schemes. They know people hate p2w but are okay with pay2skip so they just make everything unbearably time consuming and allow you to skip it for crowns.
>>
File: 1532108875096.jpg (507 KB, 1920x1080)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
so alliance leaders were in truth discussing about furry meneace in the rift instead of attacking molag bal?
>>
i just want a pudgy soft khajiit gf is that too much to ask for
so soft
so sleek
khajiit feet
>>
>DRB?
>What's drb?
>*Kicked*

I hope you faggots kick every dps not using Dressing Room Reborn after the next patch since they'll need two skillsets for dungeons to not take an hour.
>>
>>258840401
Yup, they were planning how to best FUCK it.
>>
>>258840728
I use bandits one to change skills and sets
>>
>>258840186
>ZOS is pretty smart with their money making schemes.
They are high-level Jews.
>unbearably time consuming
You are WEAK.

>>258840401
Good priorities, imo.

>>258840515
Your request is granted but you immediately contract Cat HIV and die within three days. Was it worth it?

>>258840728
Cringe and bluepilled.
>>
>>258840728
DPS are getting buffed
>>
>>258841029
Worth it a million times over
how do I get cat aids if im not a cat
>>
>>258840728
Why are you using Reborn rather than Elsweyr+? Reborn last update was back in 2018, Elsweyr+ is 5.0.5 and probably will be updated to 5.1.0.
>>
>>258841140
People can get Swine Flu without being pigs, Dead Man Walking.
>>
>>258840728
What's reborn? I dl'ed the latest and it was just called dressing room
>>
File: 1559066232930.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>258841616
Worth every second.
>>
Whats the stealthiest and least detected class+build I can go? How stealthy is it in PvP?
>>
>>258843016
Nightblade, with Shadow Cloak (morph to Shadowy Disguise). Get Veiled Strike and morph it to Concealed Weapon. Put that on a bar and use said bar when you need to move most quickly while sneaking. Become a vampire.
Those are the most important bits, I think. You can go either Magicka or Stamina.
You can also put together a stealth-oriented set of gear.
>>
File: (not) fucking naryu.png (2.58 MB, 1600x900)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
night, lads
>>
>>258845572
night cutie
>>
File: 1530869692445.jpg (230 KB, 960x720)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>
>>258847484
People use those?
>>
File: 1457754645926.png (32 KB, 258x226)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>we are busy playing
>>
I've been away for 2 weeks what yhe fuck are these patch notes? Lmao.
>>
File: 1562651463725.png (6 KB, 375x382)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>258840515
>tfw my girlfriend is a furry and roleplays as a khajiit with her murrsuit
>>
File: visitingsci.png (601 KB, 721x1355)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>The goddamn president of the United States tells everyone it's Tedd Cruz's father
>People literally still ask who it is
This has to be the densest board on all of 4chan
>>
>>258856804
Nice elder scrolls online related post, fagcopter.
>>
>still no Direfrost Keep pledge
This sucks
>>
>>258818372
how so?
>>
link to patch notes pl0x
>>
>>258858459
Check the PTS patch notes.
>>
>>258858909
Check previous thread, no need to spoon feed when we even have a link to the previous thread for the sole reason.
>>
>>258854906
>>258841029
How come he gets his pudgy soft khajiit gf and I have to get cataids to get mine?
>>
File: 1560792588915.gif (2.23 MB, 320x210)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB GIF
>>258862617
>>
>>258866421
Yup.
>>
>>258858909
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/483597/pts-patch-notes-v5-1-0#latest
>>
>>258866421
Faster!
>>
>>258840401
Why did the guilds need permission from the faction leaders to invade Coldharbour? It's not like that would give one side an advantage in the war.
>>
stamina warden 2h/bow
is this a good idea?
>>
>>258871158
read the thread...
>>
How many days until 5.1.0 patch?
>>
>>258873159
It's on PTS right now, so the usual.
Don't forget that things *can* change when going over to live but usually they don't.
>>
>>258873280
Sorry, what is the usual?
>>
>>258873706
Week to two weeks usually.
>>
>page 10
>>
>>258878829
>page 1
>>
>>258863709
He didn't ask me for her. Lo, I am a spiteful god. A real holy sonofabitch.
>>
File: good snek.webm (2.96 MB, 640x848)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>Game references Argonian scholars
what the fuck were they smoking when they made that shit up?
>>
File: 1561599091719.jpg (116 KB, 587x645)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Some sorcsummoner was telling me I was a abomination for being a Necromancer and raising the dead... I understand RP but wtf, how is the summoning of basically daemons better then the animating of the dead?
>>
>>258882596
you can summon daedra as mindless husks, and even if you dont, those who have enough knowledge about conjuration can perfectly bend the summoned daedra to their will
necromancy gives you better control over what you are summoning but it also requires you to violate and harm a soul to do so, regular conjuration doesnt harm anyone, necromancy is painful to the soul
>>
why isn't lacerate a bleed?
>>
IM GONNA SAY IT
N-
>>
>>258841140
You can get AIDS as a cat. It's called FIV.
>>
>>258882939
> "regular conjuration doesnt harm anyone"
Daedric lives matter, you bigot.
>>
File: 1531746842909.png (2.32 MB, 1536x864)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>
File: 1547605750102.jpg (104 KB, 1200x900)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>
>>258779317
looks cool, is it in the game or will be added?
>>
File: shadowscale.jpg (19 KB, 480x360)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>258893627
i thought it was a fan-made armor concept for ESO, but it looks like it's a concept for a Skyrim mod. unfortunately.
>>
File: katia dance.gif (659 KB, 400x450)
659 KB
659 KB GIF
>>
File: 1553421407307.png (10 KB, 800x611)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>258898928
That fucking cat. I'm not a furry and I'm not that into 2D, but I want to lay pipe in that khajiit like I'm America and I just found oil in her.
>>
>>258900081
>>258898928
Katia is just fucking precious, even more so in pain
KAZ
YOU HACK
UPDATE YOUR WEBCOMIC
>>
File: Clannfear.gif (664 KB, 600x450)
664 KB
664 KB GIF
>>
>>258905183
>>
File: D8pv159XsAEGZiW.jpg (115 KB, 1199x800)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
File: daydrinking.jpg (316 KB, 1536x864)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>
>>258888275
I can see that to a extent, still it's dabbling in something that leads to a dark road, which is why ESO takes place. In most settings a Necromancer's main ambition is Lichdom, where a warlock is summoning prince's of hell. So long as the Lich fucks off it's not a real treat, a Lord of hell on the lose however...
>>258888275
kek
>>
File: fun!.jpg (57 KB, 554x329)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>258909616
>Lord of hell on the lose however...
Come, now. Isn't "hell" a little on the harsh side? You know, no daedra are actually evil. They simply act as their nature dictates. A tornado is not evil because it destroys a house.
So, come on. Summon some daedra. There's no harm in summoning a few little daedra. And it's fun! You're gonna love it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (562 KB, 673x589)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>>
>>258910664
I think I rather DnD 3.5 up in this bitch, and stick deadra souls in the recently risen undead.
>>
>>258886386
-WAH!!!
>>
>>258900081
>I'm not a furry
>I'm not that into 2D
>I want to lay pipe in that khajiit
I got some good news for you, m8
>>
>>258915612
No, god DAMN IT. NO!
>>
>>258905183
>That Breton has 4 fingers on her hand.
INBRED!
>>
>>258916718
Embrace it, we are all degenerates here.
>>
>go through the Path of the Lily before you realize there's a quest associated with it
man, i thought this place was just a complete cocktease
>>
File: 1560899359288.png (532 KB, 588x793)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>ten
>>
>>258919289
Muluk needs praise
praise Muluk
>>
There are bantam guar in the Shimmerene Waterworks that need your help traveler.
>>
New player here, How the fuck do I use the Templar class?
>>
>>258922674
the same way you use a computer. in many ways and with many steps and what are you actually asking?
>>
File: _1422298350814.jpg (157 KB, 1024x784)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>258917250
>finally actually doing the quest
>at one point, Kishi just up and disappears. get to spot where i'm supposed to talk to him and I CAN'T, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T EXIST
>relog, all fine, get to boss
>fire stones do nothing but pin me to the ground
>keep fucking dying
>can't even move
ZENIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
thank christ there was someone else up there on the quest
>>
>>258923701
what should I focus on as a beginner?
>>
Is there a region people commonly farm world bosses?
>>
>>258924064
depends on what you want to do. be a warrior-priest, like a ret paladin? be a more spell-oriented damage-dealer, running around doing "holy" damage? be a healer? forsake your god-given magic altogether? first thing, when you open your skills window, look to the left. the Skills Advisor can tell you a good deal. click the little "cogs" icon and tell it what you're trying to accomplish. see pic.

>>258924081
the regions of a lot of the story DLCs and the Chapters. maybe all. right now, i think the most world boss farming is going on in Hew's Bane and the Gold Coast, thanks to the current (Thieves Guild/Dark Brotherhood) event.
>>
File: he rite.jpg (175 KB, 768x710)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
oc
>>
>>258922674
Be a good little healslut.
>>
>>258900081
she is not for fucking she is for hurting we've been over this
>>
>>258924681
well, Paladind with a two-hander sounds nice
>>
>>258928612
It will work. Just remember to use stam build and use medium armor. (if you really want to look like you're in heavy armor just use the appearance system or a plate-based costume).
>>
>>258928612
yeah, everyone wants to be a fucking paladin. even /i/ have a "paladin."
like the other anon said, wear medium armor. put all your attribute points into Stamina, starting off. use food for health if you need it.
>>
>>258928612
>>258929049
oh, i forgot something. you're gonna need to decide on your secondary weapon for when you hit 15 and get your second bar. unless you just wanna use two 2Hs.
>>
File: tamriel.jpg (802 KB, 2300x1685)
802 KB
802 KB JPG
so I've been playing this pretty much all day for the first time and was wondering... how is this ok?
>>
>>258930381
what exactly the problem is? that not every region of Tamriel is made yet?
>>
>>258930531
yes
it should have been all tamriel from the get go, not this pay as they go kikery.

give me all of tamriel today for full AAA price and upgrade the graphics tomorrow
>>
>>258930801
1. this is a lot better for the longevity of the game and the quality of future zones
2. you are batshit insane
>>
File: 1559151332781.jpg (103 KB, 680x580)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>258930984
3. it'll only cost you 2 thousand dollars bro WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ELDER SCROLLS?! YOU'RE PAYING FOR QUALITY CONTENT BRO!
>>
>>258931165
You are retarded.
>>
>>258931268
the entirety of that map is gonna cost 2 grand mark my fuckin words
>>
File: sanc door_cc.jpg (474 KB, 1920x1080)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>
consider the following
>>
>>258931334
How about not paying for stuff included in ESO+?
>>
>>258930801
>relase all regions at once
>6 months later player base complains about the lack of new maps

You are still right, they are kikes.
>>
>>258933782
i permanently retired that whole thing
>>
File: elf and torchbug.jpg (545 KB, 1920x1080)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>
why is this game so dead
>>
>>258939424
it's not. our general obviously is, a lot of the time. you can attribute that mostly to:
- people are actually playing the game
- little drama, most of the time
- little waifufagging
>>
>>258939424
because it's shit
the ones playing it are actually waiting for classic
>>
Is playing DC in Alliance War just a waste of time?
>>
>>258939424
Console nigger, I run into people in almost every zone and wayshrine
>>
>>258939789
second line is technically true, for me. because then i'll play both*.
gotcha, fag.
*unless blizzard fucks it up, which i'm expecting them to
>>
File: frame1.jpg (216 KB, 1440x810)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>
>>258939789
why would anyone playing ESO be playing WoW, and why would anyone playing WoW be like ESO. ESO's biggest selling point is being nothing like WoW.
>>
I only post here when I can’t play. Game is so fun I can’t stop lol.
>>
>>258945105
>ESO's biggest selling point is being nothing like WoW.
This is one of the reasons why I stopped playing wow and play ESO.
>>
>>258940246
playing AD is, you can either have no faction at all, or a 2 hour steam roll of pvdoor with 199 other people, theres no inbetween state
>>
>>258949174
I played EP for a while and it seemed AD has a constant swarm going.
>>
File: goodguar.png (701 KB, 623x728)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>>258920878
Done.
>>
>>258930381
>>258930801
Have you even explored half of this? Like literally every inch? I highly doubt it.
Plus the game was in development for almost a decade, imagine how shit the quality of the original overworld would be if they wanted to fill it all up by hand and it would still be as interesting as it is now, with quests and voice acting (it's pretty bad right now, it would be much worse).

I actually wish they would focus LESS on NEW regions/DLCs and more on the OLD ones. While retards like you want just more shitty content instead.

>>258931334
This is a P2P game, if you actually think the free trial mode with buying DLCs is a smart move, you're exactly the retarded cattle ZOS tries to rip off withit. I wish we didn't have a cash shop and the "free endless trial" mode at all and only P2P.
>>
>buy the dark brotherhood DLC
>get the Blade of Woe
>kill some random NPC to try it ou
>game crashes

hmmmm
>>
>>258939424
>>258939789
Lmao faggots, game very much alive
See
>>258831197
>>
>>258939424
Except it's not. You can't go to any region, any delve, any part of literally butt-fuck-nowhere and not see someone pass by.
>>
>>258939789
Never liked WoW, it's casual shit

>>258945321
This
>>
>>258951815
there's your woe bitch
>>
>>258954208
s-stop
>>
>>258951815
IT'S ALL OVER LAW BREAKER
>>
>>258943560
I thought it was a flying sark on the thumbnail.
>>
From a free crate. Not bad, not bad.
>>
>>258963707
Nice!
>>
>>258939424
i haven't logged in in two days, and I need to for my event tickets but burnout+increasingly mounting worries for the game is hitting and it's genuinely impacting my enjoyment of the game. i can't really go back to any other mmo either because I really hate the big 3 for a number of reasons, so it kind of feels like a chapter is closing.
>>
>>258964827
But ESO is in the big 3.
>>
>>258965243
Yup.
>Wow
>FF
>ESO
>>
>>258964827
stop treating the game like a job
stop worrying over how a bunch of morons say everything is going to play out, and see how it ACTUALLY DOES. these people have literally never ended up being correct.
>>
>want to play something else
>have to keep logging in for event dailies and transmutation crystals
>>
File: slp.jpg (62 KB, 469x526)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
also
night, lads
>>
>>258966143
>stop treating it like a job and see how it plays out
but no, i'm literally two ticks away from being feyisha. i'm a huge rpfag, who loves the lore and questing around first and foremost. so like, without digging into wounds that will obviously reopen the general, I think I have the right to say that when even -i- feel we're not getting the game that we used to get, it's a problem.
>>
why is AD so fucking bad in cyrodiil holy shit
>>
>>258966417
Yeah but I don't think anything that already exists is getting any worse or less fun, except you might have to change your builds around a little. It's more that we don't get any more cool new stuff.
>>
fuck
this game blows when you're high
i have nothing to do
>>
>>258967246
Run around, I love the different atmosphere of different zones, it's trippy in itself already.
>>
>>258967246
but that's exactly how you become a crafter millionaire, put on a playlist and start farming nodes
>>
reminder that there's only a little over a week until the end of the 30-day campaign so go get your reward tiers to level 1 on all characters
>>
>>258967729
What crafted sets are good to earn money?
>>
>>258968914
none, really in a guild trader perspective. oversaturation of crafters. your best bet for making money with crafted sets are standards like hundings/julianos at cheap prices, but if you're going that route a majority will made be helping newbies in zones get that set crafted for them for a fee.
>>
>>258968914
also, just for the bump and the extra tip for moneymaking. generally speaking, the mats you'd need to stack to complete enough crafted 160 sets to sell for profit; are worth more and will sell faster. try selling the temps you get from refining them, or just the unrefined mats if you're not using them.
>>
Is there anyone from here that plays on Xbox NA? I sent mail to the guy in the OP about a month ago and I still haven't gotten a response.
>>
>>258971387
The guild is dead.
>>
>>258972350
Unfortunate. I'd really rather not have to hit up plebbit for a guild.
>>
>>258972475
You don't, game now has a guild finder system. Check it out under the guild tab.
>>
>>258972542
Oh right, that's a thing now. Thanks.
>>
>>258966967
retarded elves are scared of humans so they fight enemies a little more speed, planks of wood and some blocks
>>
Will you seriously quit the game after next patch, anon?
>>
>>258966967
No idea, in my campaign AD usually mops the floor with EP and DC for the bigger part of the campaign but usually give up near the end after everyone who wants to be emperor has been one. I haven't played AD in years but they used to have pretty good zerg commanders.
>>
>>258972793
See
>>258631106
>The patch won't change anything drastically, we have had shit like this 20 times over the past 5 years, yet the same complaining and bitching faggots still play the game after saying 20 times they quit. Just ignore them.

Plus
>>258630660
>I'm quitting
>>258631954
>I suggest you eat shit instead because I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>258972793
No, I still need my Iceheart set. Hopefully I can get a run through Vet Direfrost next pledge day.
>>
>>258972793
I already uninstalled.
>>
>>258972750
more their speed*
>>
File: 1543539259555.jpg (8 KB, 249x202)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>258973396
Reinstall, please.
>>
File: Capture.png (789 KB, 379x836)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
Hey guys, I made a cool orc and tried a few classes, I found I prefer Magicka builds the best, since I don't like using the generic weapon abilities.

With the new 5.1.0 patch what Magicka classes will be best for general PVE and PVP? I read the patch notes but I don't know enough about the game to make a decision
>>
>>258974168
Does not matter.
>>
ded
>>
>>258974010
No.
>>
why the fuck can't I sell lockpicks to merchants
>>
File: 56765768658.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>bought the thieves guild and dark brotherhood expansions
>my character is a nice person who would never steal something or murder someone
What am I in for?
>>
>>258979686
Doing all that and more.
>>
>>258979227
tf do I need 300+ lockpicks for
I only use them on chests out in the wild and i'm not an idiot so I rarely break them
give me GOLD FOR THEM
>>
>>258979686
I play a Templar and I have trouble justifying thievery and assassination. I just try to ignore it as best I can.
>>
>>258979686
Thieves' Guild questline barely has any actual thieving in it lmao, it's a weird mystery plot about the guild itself more than stealing shit. Dark Brotherhood at least has actual killing in it, although it's more normal killing than actual assassinations.

The dailies for them are obviously all centered around stealing shit and assassinating people, though.
>>
File: mountme.png (404 KB, 497x523)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
this is the first time I've ever had riding speed up so high, wow it's a giant difference

necro is super fun
>>
File: 1458882986185.jpg (12 KB, 184x184)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>I sell to the nobility
>buying selling trading, right here
>no charge to have a look
>>
File: WM.jpg (147 KB, 550x1029)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
I bought membership so i could play IC with my guild. i'm gonna cancel it for next month though and just buy IC by itself because i don't play this game that often. In the meantime, what should i get done? what are juicy sets i need to snatch up?
>>
G
>>
>>258985775
>IC
>juicy
Anon...
>>
>>258965320
>FF
Isn't Guild Wars bigger than FF? Fairly sure FF only have a million active users.
>>
>>258972793
Nah. They completely butchered sorc pvp after disabling Overload in Murkmire (I think it was?). I'll survive anything.
>>
>>258985775
Julianos from Orsinium. It's a trusted and true mag dd set.
>>
File: WINE.jpg (209 KB, 626x716)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>258993828
i could already craft that for free at a guildies res
>>258991573
i got ESO+ for IC but i have access to all DLC
>>
File: 1560237576089.jpg (127 KB, 576x768)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
The Illumination Academy is based.
>>
>>258989853
U
>>
>>258985406
>(((honest merchant))), trust this one!
>>
File: p2l.jpg (127 KB, 679x196)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>
>>258999182
A
>>
>>258972793
yeah, i was playing a magsorc pet healer
i got fucked in every way possible
ima take a big ol break, maybe try Black Desert online or FF14. honestly i just want a game to put time in and the patch + the skill line being money based annoyed me
>>
>>258992591
As a drunken man I have to ask, does anyone remember GW1, or only GW2, and I don't mean people who backtracked for the hall of monuments.

Thread related, doing the Dark Brotherhood while drunk is hard. I got the scarment: trader's cove and I keep getting caught. Will I miss out on much by just storming the castle?
>>
I wish Inner Fire had an AoE taunt morph that had a 10-15 meter radius. It would make my idea of a magplar tank more effective.
>>
>>259005457
>Will I miss out on much by just storming the castle?
your rewards will suck and you'll probably rack up a huge bounty.

>>259007193
>AoE taunt
we don't have those, here.
>>
>>259007251
I already have that bounty at 6k, I think I have royaly fucked up. Necromancy ain't helping either.
>>
>>259007549
nice. well, the only time i fuck up sacraments and heists is when i'm drinking, so i understand.
off to work. good luck!
>>
>>259007684
Have a good day anon, I think I'm gonna regret my bounty when I sober up, oh well.
>>
File: nabar.jpg (468 KB, 1470x598)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>
>>258980413
Use them for quick auto lock picking with the thieves guild dailies or merchant lockboxes. They can earn you decent cash that way; doing the theivies daily quickly can give you motifs to sell for a decent amount in a guild store too.
>>
File: 674568567564.png (402 KB, 512x512)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
Cute queen! I want to protect her!
>>
>>258972793
Probably. 4 out of my 5 characters are now gutted for no reason. I'm trying to stay hopeful but there's good stuff out there right now and I don't like rewarding what looks to be gross incompetence.
>>
>>259014069
Slut teen queen. I want to give her the knot.
>>
>>259015296
t. doesn't know how to adapt or not follow someone else's meta. Your characters aren't fucking gutted; you just need to get good and actually learn something new. What's the point of having interesting combat if it stays the same forever? Don't be another reactionary hysterical idiot.
>>
>>258974168
Templar is already looking good, but you dont need to worry about min maxing early game (or ever, unless you're worried about getting record breaking trial times) anyway. Try a few different classes and see what you like the feel of; the people moaning about the patch are those that have gotten used to a particular way of playing characters already and have time invested in getting item sets. You don't need to worry about that. Sure, the patch isn't great, but it's not game breaking either. Don't be put off as a new player; the game hasn't lost anything, the end game meta has just changed.
>>
>>259016065
>they're not gutted, you just need to totally rebuild them
>dont be mad at this arbitrary nerf, just do something else
yeah, if they wanted us to do something new and different rather than the same thing they would have created a new weapon line by now, but where we're at is half a dlc expansion and skill lines. fuck off.
>>
>>259016557
>hyperbole
>ignorance
the amount of whiny faggotry this patch has been incredible, people like you should go play something else desu
>>
>>259017405
faggotry is willfully looking away. even you are sitting there going 'the patch isn't great, but', cause we all know that post was you, but you choose to just keep trucking along, paying and playing just because you personally are willing to overlook it. so everyone should, right? as I said, I don't like rewarding bad shit when good shit is available. call it ignorance all you want, it's way better than ignoring.

maybe I should go, have fun.
>>
>>258984729
I hope you have the speed buff too
>>
>>259017729
Different person from >>259017405
but the same one as >>259016065
; I don't pay for a sub and never have, so I'm not rewarding anything by continuing to play and seeing how the new combat plays out. I'm not the only person that isn't massively butthurt either. If you're not enjoying something then why are you still playing? All the whining is doing is potentially putting off new players that'll be missing out on a good scrolls game because the stats on skills weren't as good as they once were. For 80% of the content you don't even need the meta and for the rest, people will adapt and learn to use different skills.
>>
File: file.png (23 KB, 600x597)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>258965320
>>258992591
Checking up on several places, pretty sure it's:
1. WoW
2. RS Classic
3. ESO
4. GW2
5. FFXIV
>>
>>259018381
Think FF14 may have jumped up past GW2 with the new expansion and Squenix boasting about numbers. Weird to think that runescape is so high, but I guess cause it's so easy to play on mobile. Also, post more of the confused khajit slut.
>>
File: file.png (818 KB, 1016x501)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
Hello brothers and sisters, I'm kinda sad.

When ESO first came out, I loved it straightaway, sure it was rough around the edge but it was like a dream come true and as time went on they kept making it better and better and everything seemed to be great, but now everything is going downhill, every time I play the game I feel sad because the game does not get as much care anymore or even negative care.
Do you think this game will still exist in a few years? I like it so much I'll still play it even if they actively ruin it or do you think they will release a ESO2? Maybe things will get better even?

I'm sad.
>>
>>259018956
they work on another IP
it probably will exist, but maybe on life support
>>
>>259019025
Who? ZOS? The only other game they currently work on is a mobile game. ESO team is pretty low in numbers anyways so it doesn't matter much.
>>
>>259019230
True, but I just hope they won't take on something else and dump ESO even lower on the list of priorities
>>
>>259019230
you mean legends? Sparkypants works on this not ZOS
They look for people to work on new engine for the new IP, they even directly confirmed that they want new game but "no worries we will still work on eso"
>>
>>259019332
Didn't you watch E3?
>>
>>259019332
Nah Legends was in works by Sparkypants way before ZOS was looking for new people
See >>259019406
>>
>>259019406
I was watching only second half
what did I miss?
>>
>>259019332
>>259019565
Get with the times gramps, the new things they work on isn't even that big, explains why Zos in general doesn't have many people right now even after the hires
https://commander-keen.fandom.com/wiki/Commander_Keen_Wiki
>>
>>259018956
>>259019272
Why would it be low on priorities at all? It makes shit loads of money and is constantly showcased at Bethesda events (including e3). ZOS was 250 people even before ESO launched and I can guarantee it's much bigger now to support the game. I'm sure they've got plans for at least another couple of years of content already. Wouldn't be surprised if the game was on next gen consoles with an increased frame rate (since they supported the PS4 pro with 4k res and increased frame rate). There's a lot of money in it and a massive player base, so I don't think you have to worry about the games future.
>>
>>259019603
oh I thought some no name indie studio will work on it
>>
>>259019698
ESO team is probably smaller now than ever, they fired everyone who wasn't critical for the continuation after the game went retail. That's usually how development studios work. The core team is still there and so is everyone who is needed to poop out cash store items and DLCs and expansions.
I'm not saying it isnt' bigger now but that's because they don't work on just ESO anymore and of course, they already have a roadmap and probably even predicted end of the game. The only problem I see is that they continue going the easy money route like the have for a few years now instead of spending money on the game itself.
>>
>>259019698
Because that's how these things go, if its a stable income maker, they lower the priority and just milk it, they won't however make big or risky investments into the game so it won't majorly expand or change (except for the worse) and it will target more and more casuals as time goes in because that's a secure way to keep a player base

>>259019771
Nah its ZOS, ESO is now literally ran by a mobile game developer kek
>>
>>259020051
So you don't think the recent expansion is a risky thing with all the money they've been putting into advertising the whole year of the dragon thing? There's obviously a lot riding on the success and keeping the old playerbase interested as well as new comers. Your bias is showing when you talk about things being casualised; if anything the new patch will make combat and end content harder. The mobile development is cheap, quick and clearly not a long term protect; mostly easy money off an old ip. Bethesda will keep supporting ZOS at least until the Elder Scrolls is out (possibly four or five years from now, considering Starfield is their next big project). Blades isn't doing as well as they hoped and they've already had to reduce the chest opening times due to criticism (so they're making less money on people buying them). ESO will definitely get another big expansion next year and I can see them doing another weapon line, as another class would be too samey.
>>
>>259021437
problem with blades is that there is nothing to do
>>
>>259021437
It's not and I am a casual
I never claimed it wouldn't get expansions, sure you can read english?
>>
>>259021437
Anon is right though and no, that wasn't risky, if anything the normal player is going to have a easier time.
>>
>>259018874
>>259018381
give me more of my khajiit drunk slut PLEASE
>>
>>259022332
Her name is Katia Managan, literally go search Katia_Managan on e621.net, rule34.paheal.net, exhentai.org, etc you degenerate.
>>
>>259022186
You said it wouldn't majorly expand; this year alone is already a big expansion and I can see them going bigger next year. Whether it's for the better is subjective, but I've really liked the new zone and dungeons this year and the critical reception was really good.
>>
>>259022458
The expansion isn't any bigger, people say it's even smaller, than the usual expansions have been, so yes, it isn't a "major expansion" in any book
Dragons and necromancer are a sure way to cash in on players and it works great, it was a low risk investment
Sure the game is still being milked, that's kind of the point, but it won't ever get as major investments and expansions anymore like it did at the start and nor is the developer/designer team as big anymore if they only shoot out one expansion, DLC and a few dungeons a year that are smaller and smaller each year

>this year alone is already a big expansion and I can see them going bigger next year.
Lol

I love Elsweyr though
>>
>>259022458
>this year alone is already a big expansion and I can see them going bigger next year
Are we talking about the same game?
>>
File: 1562501730435.png (200 KB, 432x432)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>259022438
I hope you go to heaven anon
>>
>>259022737
Yeah quest wise it was smaller. Now if next years big expansion is smaller then we can begin to,worry. One outlying exception doesn’t make a pattern.
>>
>>259015296
>but there's good stuff out there right now
Like what?
>>
>>259004092
R
>>
>>259024868
We have had a pattern for a while now though
Craglorn and Orsinium were the right direction, so were Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood for smaller content, it's been going downward ever since
>>
>>259015296
Holy shit, fucking >>259016065 this. Sure build variety went down and ZOS are fucking retards for doing that but no character is gutted or unfun to play if you actually know how to change up your builds and do more than follow guides.
>>
>>258972793
Got a call from some old friends who are raiding in FF, I'll switch over there soon. It's not the nerfs which made me but the non-stop monetization of an already heavily monetized game.
>>
>New patch is going to change builds to be more static due to increased focus on class agnostic abilities over class abilities.
>Changed a long time trend of AoE dots being your primary damage source to ST dots.
>Healing having its major tools reduced and pushing people even further into Templar Healer
>Tanking staying mostly the same which does nothing to address how stale it has been
>This entire thread if someone voices their opinion against these changes they get told to stop being a metafag and stop whining about it here.
So what happened, what is so threatening to people here that the idea of someone being dissatisfied for a good reason means there has to be posts attacking that person for being upset about a patch that has a pretty wide range of changes that are plenty upsetting? If people aren't allowed to discuss the game in it's own general then why are we here?
>>
>>259026450
Yeah, stop whining, you're not wrong, instead discuss things like a normal persona and not a whiny 5 year old. Go complain on the forums there's ahem... literally... a thread for feedback, but even there I'd recommend not to whine (because it gets ignored) and instead properly discuss things.
The ones getting told off here are whining that the game is crap, unplayable, etc now while obviously it's still the same game, just change up again like after ever major retarded patch they do.
I hope everyone in charge in ZOS will go to Hell.
>>
File: laughingtwins.jpg (1011 KB, 1600x1600)
1011 KB
1011 KB JPG
>>259026752
>Yeah, stop whining, you're not wrong,
What a fucking joke this place has become.
>>
>>259026821
Indeed, it's like dealing with lirerar children.
>>
only now I have noticed that Stibbons in coldharbor is kept in the replica of the doomcrag
>>
>>259026752
ESO players can trash talk as much as they want because there is no division between PVE and PVP skills. There is no excuse for zos to do not add this feature. I will keep playing tho. I like many shitters will quit.
>>
>>259027803
I agree, PVE and PVP split should have been a thing from the start, the previous patch was a even bigger indication of this problem. Also you're right, but sadly many will still play and be even more of a shitter, even when this patch benefits the casual DD this game is full of.

>>258973205
>>
I've a friend that's CP680 and he only does the normal version of DLC dungeons.
And that's perfectly fine desu
>>
>>259027803
ZoS simply doesn't care. Why should they? The majority of the community loves sucking cocks and they'll do all kind of mental gymnastics to accept ZoS' decisions.
>>
Why are people getting mad about not fully emptying those loot locked chests
>>
>>259028761
Stops the chest from respawning. Only an absolute asshole would do something like that, a being of pure hatred for the human race.
>>
>>259028059
probably a girl
>>
>>259028761
>>259028831
same reason people flip shit over someone not completely emptying a resource node.
>>
>>259028761
I keep hearing about those when I'm in Orsinium, but I have no idea what they are talking about.
>>
>>259028437
But literally every post in the past few hours is shitting on ZOS.
>>
>>259029467
Probably farming set items from chests and many people just take the one item and leave the chest so it won't respawn and others won't get the items.
Valid reason to get mad, I still do it though because lol just a game.
>>
>>259029245
(male)
>>
>>259028831
>>259029927
Are you sure the chests don't respawn at all? I thought it just take more time to respawn.
>>
>>259031107
Yeah they do respawn, it does just take a lot more time.
>>
>>259029807
It doesn't matter, zenimax doesn't read tesog.
>>
>>259031406
I think the feedback forum link has been posted a few times. Not that they care.
>>
>>259031495
I did post the forum link.
>>
So what does the new patch mean for my single target bleed poison arrow and poison claw DoT stamina dragon knight build which uses 2H/bow
>>
>>259032775
How much are you pulling now?
>>
is it true that Sorcerer the most neutral and Elder Scrollsy class?
>>
>>259033148
no
>>
>>259033019
35K-40K at my best
>>
>>259033337
You'll be doing 25k if lucky.
>>
>>259033252
Which is it then?
inb4 none are
>>
honesly is now heals will be weaker and damage will be lower then it will be fine because dungeons are way too easy with current skills
>>
>>259033694
Now we just need to buff pug players brains.
:^)
>>
>>259033470
You’re kidding
>>
>>259034451
Soul trap is better than like all class AoEs and can be physical and magic, feel free to abuse on any build. I easily got 40-45k on PTS on the 6mil skeleton even on builds i dont really play.
>>
>>259033694
>>259034294
Self heal is much better and single target direct damage is much better.
The PUG retards will be doing much better now, since they don't use AOEs anyways and also have viable heal now.
>>
>>259037230
>since they don't use AOEs
Why do people keep spreading this meme.
Literally every single fucking player knows wall of elements and endless hail are important spells. If you are balancing your opinion on someone who is absolutely and completely braindead and just mashes left click saying "this will be a buff for them" then who the fuck cares?
>>
I've met today in vet dungeon 94CP bow/bow healer who was doing whopping 2k damage
How he will be playing after the patch?
>>
>>259037381
Do you even run PUGs in this game? Around 90% of the DPS in PUGs just spam one skill.

>Literally
Nice meme.
>>
>>259037381
Because the argument was for Pugs, its totally true. Youre lucky to find a DD that uses AOEs, most use snipe spam or worse, heavy attack.
>>
>>259037381
Are we talking about the same game? Kek
>>
File: 1666413_2a.jpg (163 KB, 813x551)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>259037585
>vet dungeon 94CP bow/bow healer
>>
>>259037381
>Literally every single fucking player knows
ESO? You're talking about the majority of the player base that's casual shitters?
Are you okay? Do you have a mental illness?
>>
>>259037742
>Are you okay? Do you have a mental illness?
not him but i'm not fine, i do have a mental ilness
>>
>>259034294
>>259037628
>>259037742
It's hard to find a player who knows less about the game than a PUGs user, most of them are braindead
Most people who know their shit also don't even use PUGs but guilds and friends
>>
>page 10
>>
>>258916921
that's a nord you dip
>>
>>259038054
I don't have any friend and it's embarrassing to play 24/7 and join a guild. No one needs to know I am no life neet.
>>
>>259042589
Unironically no life neets are great in guilds since they can invest a lot of time in them
>>
>Dropping ESO for WoW
Love Every Laugh. I'll drop it once PSO2 gets a western release.
>>
>>259038054
I'm too shy to ask in guilds so I just hop that my damage can make up for no brain team
>>
>>259043727
Eh that's your own fault
>>
File: ios-10-shrug-emoji.0[1].jpg (109 KB, 1400x1400)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>259043727
>Too shy to ask in the guild when there's people letting you know they're pretty much always up for a dungeon
>>
File: 1517273271120.gif (1.72 MB, 270x340)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>>259043782
Do not bully shy anon.
>>
>>259043991
That's not even bullying, that's just the truth
If she wanted, she could do it, there's nothing stopping her than her own mind
>>
>>259043986
b-but I'll have to lead the group while normally I can just go without saying a word
>>
>>259044680
No?
>>
I'm quite sick of ESOs continuent and ever worsening monetisation, what's another MMORPG you guys recommend to sink time into?
>>
>>259046430
just wait for classic
>>
>>259046562
WoW is not my cup of tea, played it over a decade ago already and never grew to like it
>>
>>259036476
I mean I play literally one trick pony stamdk with single target non-AoE DoTs with 32K stam.
I legit don’t have any more characters.

If my dps right now falls below 30K I’ll not even be able to meet the bare minimum for vet dungeons at CP 500.

You’ve got to be kidding me if I’m about to hit 25K if I am lucky.

Please tell me the nerf isn’t that bad.
>>
>>259047419
That's not the patches fault, you have only yourself to blame
>>
>>259048360
>it’s not the patch’s fault they murdered all DoTs in the patch

Anyway my question still remains unanswered is the nerf really that bad ?
I heard they destroyed flames of oblivion and endless hail and even poison injection.

So basically my entire fucking bar.
Rest in Pieces Vicious Serpent builds
>>
>>259048874
No, it's not the patchest fault you're a shitter.
See >>259036476
>>
>>259048874
>I heard they destroyed flames of oblivion
where did you get this from
>and even poison injection
only double digit iq people think this
they have increased the base tick damage by 80%
>>
>>259048974
I guess I’ll have to just wait for Alcast to update the build.

>>259049553
The forums.Someone said they increased cast time to fucking 2.5s
>>
>>259049806
>I guess I’ll have to just wait for Alcast to update the build.
Can't you like... tweak it yourself? It ain't that hard.
>>
>>259049806
nothing in here is about flames of oblivion
what the fuck are you on about, can't you do a little bit of research by yourself?
>>
>>259050095
>60% cost increase for venom claw
>>
>>259051546
it's a skill that costs 20 stamina
>>
>hate all alliances
>ZOS forces you to hate the Empire
why does it hurt so much red diamondbros
>>
>>259049884
Too lazy to think
>>259050095
Told you friendo saw it on the forums.Good thing though.

I still don’t get why they nerfed Single Target DoTs with shit like this >>259051546

And why are people like you Ok with it and defending it actually.
>>
>>259053219
Do you imagine or make up shit? How do you people keep seeing others "defending it" when nobody has defended it? Just because someone doesn't care about your shitty build doesn't mean they approve of the patch or ZOS.
>>
File: 1553058343525.png (243 KB, 382x417)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>259053219
>nerfed
>Increased the DoT damage by approximately 26% per tick.
>increased the cost of a non spammable ability for less than 1k stam
english isn't my first language so it's clearly me who's having trouble understanding how the strongest dot in the game got nerfed here
>>
>"we want to encourage build customization"
>(((standardizes))) everything
>>
>>259054057
Good game design discourages bottlenecking into a very limited meta
>>
File: 1561475639475.jpg (1.51 MB, 2300x2150)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>259050095
welp there goes the little bit of damage my DK tank was doing.
>>
>>259056832
That's the problem, build variety is going down, we literally have a bottleneck of usable builds now.
>>
I just started this and it hurts
>bought collectors edition that comes with a mount
>turns out it's faster to run than use that mount

>no auto navigation

>Rocks and other things only block attacks if they are made to block attacks

>SLOWED ON HIT
>Trying to take a shortcut through woods
>Nope be prepared to deal with 100s of ankle biters you can't get away from

>Go see how dragon fights are
>like 5 people saying it's a dead game

If I stick with it will it get better? Combat is pretty meh right now early on. I'm assuming there were not to many people because it's the starter area
>>
>>259059331
Do you enjoy playing elder scrolls games?
>>
>>259059331
>turns out it's faster to run than use that mount
>that mount
all your mounts on a character will be the same speed. sprinting while mounted ends up faster than sprinting on foot, especially if you do the Cyrodiil tutorial (level 10) and get Rapid Maneuver from the Assault tree. oh, and, of course, i'm talking about when you're also done with your mount speed training. talk to a stablemaster if you haven't. takes two months to get to max in each riding skill, of which there are three.
>no auto navigation
i'm starting to regret replying
>If I stick with it will it get better?
of course.
>Combat is pretty meh right now early on.
it'll get more interesting as you gain new and different abilities. do you have your second bar yet? and do you know what animation canceling is?
>>
anyone do the math on maelstrom bow post-patch yet?
>>
>>259059331
>>no auto navigation
Jesus, I thought you actual absolute bottom of the barrel shitters stick to korean fashion MMOs
I don't even feel bad for being mean
>>
>>259059331
>>like 5 people saying it's a dead game
It's a meme, it's the 3rd most popular MMORPG. Sure it's a shit game and sure it gets better as you play it, I for example been playing for 4 years and have no issues with ankle biters and run faster than majority of the game on a mount.
>>
>>259054057
>>259056832
>>259058183
Overhaul active abilities without overhauling passive abilities and expecting it to not turn into utter shit is like expecting all kids in a class ace on the same test because they're all using the same kind of pencils.
>>
When are they going to add good models & animations? I can take the combat but i cant take the asset-store models and animations
>>
>>259059331
>no auto navigation
If you mean fast travel, you can do that from the main map
>>
>>259064371
the condom's sticking out of your ass
>>
>>259064448
Auto navigation is clicking on the map and the character going there themselves
>>
Mount Training
Research
Skyshards
Skill Lines
Should all have been addressed as something in-game that you can achieve easier on secondary characters after getting them on your primary character instead of being a crown store paid option.
>>
>>259065669
look >>259064475
>>
File: 1415814594722.png (61 KB, 500x500)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>259059331
>auto navigation
>>
>>259065771
You are the one taking it up the ass from ZOS not me.
>>
>>259064486
nani the fuck
>>
>>259066372
I think some Perfect World games had it for example.
>>
File: 1456556.jpg (36 KB, 256x352)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
So. These are the people that are saying the game is bad. People who want auto-navigation and ezmode alts. Jesus, who is the Christ.
>>
>>259068430
Most of ESO player base (including the thread) is now been replaced with casuals and shitters, like Wow refugees.
The influx of recent new players has tipped the scales in favor of the new ones, there aren't many people here or in the game anymore who have played the game for more than a year or two and the new blood does not really like the game but they have no choice.
>>
>>259068430
>defending the state of alts in ESO.
>>259068717
I've been playing on and off (currently off) for 4 years and 180 day mount training is obnoxious as fuck. Research I don't really care as I have a dedicated crafter, guilds are a mixed bag with undaunted and psijic being pretty awful. ZOS obviously feels these things are a problem or they wouldn't have addressed them period, just slapping them in the store for $$$ is the laziest and most lucrative option for them. Why anyone thinks that's a good decision is beyond me.
>>
>>259068901
I'll always agree that alts should have no benefits. Just do it all again, alts shouldn't be there to quickly create a new role/build, but to have a alternative character (hence it's alt in the first place).
ZOS does it because it makes them money.
>>
>>259069106
Except it's not like this content is repeatable, it's the same exact thing. Given how wildly balance can occur and in the case of new characters where's the joy in redoing something like Psijic.
Wanting to try various tank builds is basically using 80% the same build with 20% class flavor because of ZOS's inability to create meaningful differences. No wonder people don't bother trying to play "off-meta" because the effort you put into building that character just to realize it doesn't work is stupid.
>>
>>259069332
hey i play a lot of off meta pvp and it works in cyro because there's a lot of noobs there
>>
>>259069473
PvP generally has more variety in build choices but if I wanted to build a PvE healer/tank it's mostly the same process just repeated across classes. Now add in something like the new patch which just makes non-templar healers quite worse and I'm a bit miffed I even bothered trying to think of something new. Most tank builds run Psijic 10 which is just tiring to do over and over again. Being told "well time is money so pay us or get out" is also pretty bleak in terms of thinking ZOS will address things I personally find to be an issue, which they agree is also an issue but would rather charge money than offer another option.
>>
File: unknown-4.png (961 KB, 958x803)
961 KB
961 KB PNG
>>259069721
i think you need to try out some stam warden healing then
>>
>>259070060
I'll pass.
There's not enough mechanical variance in ESO to really warrant going extremely off meta since it's just the same shit different color. I love making builds and theorycrafting but honestly I think ESO is just not the game for me in that regard. When I first started playing I was overwhelmed by the number of sets and skills but now after the years ZOS has actually lessened the total number of options not increased them, new patch shows the same trend.
>>
File: 2013.jpg (36 KB, 539x164)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>259068717
>there aren't many people here or in the game anymore who have played the game for more than a year or two

>>259069106
>I'll always agree that alts should have no benefits.
a-fucking-men. this is a game. based on building characters and completing content with them. if you want to skip stuff? you're scum. and if you want it bad enough, you'll PAY for it like scum.
the more things change, the more they stay the same. i just think it's hilarious that ZOS decided to cash in on it themselves instead of letting the Chinese fill the role. i don't always appreciate their kikery, but this bit was brilliant.
>>
>>259068430
>>259068717
been playing 4 years and not any of those posters, but overall, it's shit. get fucked, I swear you will pass the buck to make it "good things only here, if you're mad you're bad!" when it's been thoroughly discussed exactly what the problems are and why they're so understandably upsetting to a majority of people.
>>
>>259072238
Thank you anon.
>>
>>259070060
What addon?
>>
>>259072454
Superstar.
>>
>>259072531
Thanks.
>>
>>259069106
>>259072016
Based as fuck
>>
File: CMs.jpg (99 KB, 916x518)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
>>259075264
Does she enjoy her work?
>>
>>259076804
>work
All Gina does is bring down the EU datacenter to host orgies there.
>>
Brotherhood or Thieves Guild?
>>
File: Hilde_territory_cc.jpg (52 KB, 423x387)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>259077461
Brotherhood.
>>
>>259078882
I want Hilde to mark my face as her territory!
>>
>>259080519
you and me both, brother
>>
>>259078882
Done. I've already tripped over enough troves to regret it.
>>
File: bekdcpffdtv21.jpg (91 KB, 489x523)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Magsorc or Magplar dps for next patch?

My magblade is useless :c
>>
>>259084937
Magsorc is pretty fun and has the option to go pets, which is a braindead change from the usual.
>>
>>259084487
Troves aren't really that worth it tbqh. They count as stealing for some reason so NPCs get pissed at you if they're anywhere nearby, and all you get is some tiny amount of gold and whatever paltry treasures. Sometimes there's a Counterfeit Edict in there or something but it's rarer. I usually just take the gold and that's it if I even bother.
>>
File: BITCH.jpg (111 KB, 535x722)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>
i wan to play ESO with friends but i have no friends, what do?

is there a 4chan vg channel i can join?
>>
>>259089218
It's dead.
>>
>>259089218
sadly the guild is dead
but they added a guild finder and one of the options is "social" for peoiple who wanna talk to folks while playing
>>
>>259089538
>>259089840
so theres no way to socialize with like-minded individuals?
>>
File: BJ3lAwl.gif (1.47 MB, 300x300)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
Okey guys
Disabling the 3rd bar for sorcs was fun for a while
Very funny joke
Haha
But it's time to revert the changes
We've all had a laugh
Time to be serious again or people will think it's gone forever
>>
>>259064486
please go back to whatever weeb shit game you came from
>>
i tried this game again ... but it's not fun. you play PvP, you get bullied by people better geared than you. PvE is just the same over and over, and sucks
>>
>>259089218
Join the discord bud, most players are half active, but will jump on to help you out
>>
>>259091320
>discord

dilate
>>
File: 1557880725416.png (112 KB, 390x390)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>playing mmo on console
>nigger yelling "he got a fat girl gamer friend! Aww how sweet fat lil white boy got a girlfriend"
>"baby_baphomet? more like baby behemoth."
>"shut up nigger boy you a fat bitch"
>>
Does any class get a speed buff that isn't expedition?
>>
>>259089218
it is just like having no friends with the vg guilds
>>
>>258837672
keep doing what you are doing....plus go to activities and do random pug dungeons once a day
>>
Are Magicka tanks a thing? If not, why not?
>>
File: Colonel Sanders.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>page 10

I am forgotten
>>
File: deep.png (369 KB, 777x386)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>259106434
you will NEVER be forgotten, my friend
>>
>>259096339
consoles are for trash and niggers no surprise
>>
>>259106434
>>259108807
You know, I actually really want to give Lawrence something. Any of you lads feel the same? I mean, I LOVE that man, and I've got a bad feeling about his departure for "family issues" or however it was phrased. Maybe I'm high on just waking up, but I've got all these ideas sprouting for some kind of "gift basket." How's this for a tagline?
>4chan. We're not all complete* monsters.™
>>
I've played eso when it released for ps4 and I would want to start a new character now. Since I've read that dlc's are more fun to start with, which one should I pick? I like eso lore so a decent main quest would be nice.
>>
>>259110419
orsinium, clockwork city and morrowind are top tier
>>
>>259110419
>Since I've read that dlc's are more fun to start with
i disagree, but new content is definitely WAY more polished.
in your case, i would recommend starting with Morrowind's stuff.
>>
>>259110558

>>259112002
Ok so morrowind it is.
>>
>>259075264
i want to lick her sweaty arm pits
>>
File: 5b5q28ljes931.png (3.24 MB, 1920x1080)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB PNG
>page 10
>>
>>259096339
Can they get banned?
>>
>>259110340
>his departure for "family issues"
Wait, I didn't know about that. What happened?
>>
Do magicka dps just suck right now?
I haven't played in years and wanted to roll one of the new classes. Google leads me to believe that not only mag warden and mag necro suck but that magicka dps is bad in general.
>>
>>259110340
>>259119079
His family was moving to Ireland so he wouldn't be able to stay with ZOS, he wanted to spend time with his family instead.
>>
>>259076931
This.
>>
>>259089218
Just play the game, I've met many awesome people I'm friends outside the game too in ESO, been playing for 5 years.

Don't fall for the /tesog/ guild or Discord, it's a sad ordeal full of like minded sad people.
>>
>>259091153
I just defined what auto navigation is, I never asked for it....
>>
>>259117405
wait, is this a baby argonian in ESO?!?!
where? so there IS offspring in the game, it isn't all adults
>>
>>259124661
It's clearly a Nord kid.
>>
>>259126204
I mean, it's ugly, sure, but I don't think nords have scales.
>>
>>259124661
isn't that just a bantam guar
>>
>>259126682
is it? so there isn't a single child in ESO
>>
>>259126743
kids didnt exist back then
>>
>>259126204
Anon... just because it's ugly doesn't mean it's a Nord.
>>
>>259126807
There's kids in the lore and quests, but not in the game. It triggers me so much.
>>
>>259126682
>That screencap
You can't be serious
>>
>>259127068
Why not? It's a sentiment echoed across the forums now too. And here.
>>
File: lawrence_schick.jpg (16 KB, 218x146)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>259110340
>>259119079
>>259122012
Oh, that's good to hear. You're not making this up, right, anon? I'd still like to send him some community affections. But what?

>>259124410
>Don't fall for the /tesog/ guild or Discord, it's a sad ordeal full of like minded sad people.
The PC/NA guild is full of really enjoyable people, imo. I don't do Discord.
Also, is it funny to anyone else that "Discord" tends to cause rifts in communities? I mean. Discord. lol

>>259124661
>>259126682
>>259126743
That is a scuttler positioned in a Breton cradle, you dorks.
That said, HAVING a scuttler is bragging rights in and unto itself.
>>
File: wew.jpg (84 KB, 762x556)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>259124661
>>259126682
>>259126743
>>259127018
>>259129047
Wait. Spark of inspiration. I am now shocked that they aren't selling more furnishing NPCs. If you don't see the potential in this, I've got three words for you: Lusty. Okay, fuck it, it only took one.
>>
hey friends, Templar or DK? I like smashing things.
>>
>>259129806
DK with the dragon wings Ultimate. It is goddamn SATISFYING.
>>
>>259129806
dk's leap ultimate is definitely the most smashing ability in the game
>>
>>259130074
My nigga.
>>
So I'm posting again in this thread, still new to the game, only level 40, but I really want to play the Dark Brotherhood DLC and so on.

Is it worth it? Should I get it separatedly or just get the ESO+ membership? Is the content worth the money?
>>
>>259130186
just get eso+
>>
>>259130186
ESO+ ALWAYS
>>
>>259130186
I always recommend ESO+ if it's an option. One second with the Craft Bag will change the game for you. I don't usually buy DLCs separately, at all. There's been like one exception, and I think that was Imperial City, just so I could get the mount.
>>
>>259130314
>>259130270

Thanks!
>>
>>259130270
>>259130314
>>259130419
Wow. Those jew bastards have really gotten us, lads.
>>
>>259130550
>Buy DLC
>Turns out it's shit
>Ended up spending money on nothing

>Buy ESO+
>Turns out it's shit
>Play any other area included in ESO+
>>
File: 1562947555458.jpg (66 KB, 515x821)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>falling for the eso+ meme
>>
im 110cp but I feel like I should do a bunch of MQ and skyshards.

What are some of the better MQ? I already did Viviecs shit.
>>
>>259133121
Craglorn
>>
>>259130270
>>259130314
This, like others before me have said, this is a shitty P2P game with even shittier free trial, nothing else is worth money
>>
>>259133121
CC, orsinium
>>
just jerked off to some femdom time to play some eso
>>
>>259134702
noice
>>
>>259134702
>>259135147
,-(ツ)-b
>>
File: manny shh.jpg (61 KB, 319x430)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>
File: bantam guar2.gif (1.95 MB, 284x345)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>ten
>>
>>259132251
I like to buy the cosmetic shop shit. $15 for 1500 crowns or $15 for 1500+ crowns with craft bag, DLC, and xp bonus. I see no reason not to have plus in my case.
>>
Do you think the bogdan nightflame armps pack greatsword is worth 875k gold? I've got about a million on me rn and I'm tempted to buy it
>>
So the Orb won't disappear after the synergy. Shouldn't Shards allow to activate multiple synergies too?
>>
>>259146863
Nah
Shards would be OP if that was the case. You get more resources + better precisions with shards.
>>
>>259143410
NEIN
>>
>>259143943
Yeah, same here.
>>
I want this event to be over just so I don't have to do those dailies again
>>
>>259155584
i want this goddamn event over so my motherfucking prices can start to recover AGAIN.
didn't we JUST HAVE this fucking event?
>>
>>259155807
>JUST HAVE
PS i know why, they're using it as a gap filler because of some issue with Midyear Mayhem, but this is the only event i HATE, and HERE IT IS AGAIN
>>
File: 1418563978102.jpg (50 KB, 800x800)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>want to level up jewelry
>expend all day purchasing cheap necklaces and rings
>only level 14

Doesn't it even worth?
>>
>>259156241
grind dolmens n'wah
why would you spend money on something that drops everywhere
>>
>>259155584
>>259155807
Kek >>258333578
>>
>>259156362
I did, it's slow.
>>
>>259156440
you won't need this until you will have to change trait, you don't even need to level this up, just research traits
for crafting just ask someone to do this for you as you slowly level it up yourself
>>
>>259156327
>>259156435
see, i do this stuff EVERY SINGLE DAY
so i definitely respect anon's hatred, just for a different reason, maybe
i'm also the anon who always says people shouldn't treat the game like a job, though, so they don't get burnt out. i suddenly want to buy the other anon you linked a beer.
>>
>>259156806
That's me, I remember and we have had other discussions before and I agree with your points.
*Commences circlejerk* I don't drink alcohol though but I appreciate the gesture.
>>
>>259157137
>spoiler
oh, okay, anon. i recently cut WAY back, myself, so i'll buy us... kale smoothies or whatever the fuck non-alcoholics are supposed to drink.
i like that the events promote, lol i feel terrible typing this, awareness of the various factions and their dailies, but i could SERIOUSLY do without all the extra loot forcing me to bank motif chapters and my succulent Bahraha's items for weeks on end.
>>
>>259157841
>whatever the fuck non-alcoholics are supposed to drink.
I guess anything but alcohol.
They should change it up, not the same shit every day at least. Still giving awareness to quests and factions but without turning it repetitive.
>>
>>259158015
how about rewards for completing particular stories? i don't know of anyone who has done that. the rewards could be totally baller and maybe there could be some kind of consolation prizes to people for whom this is all old hat.
>>
>>259158438
Yup, anything would be better than the lazy shit ZOS does, some events like MM are even fine in my book but the same exact shit over and over? No.
>>
>>259158584
>>259158015
>not the same shit every day at least
so i just focused on this bit. this has potential. maybe one day it's the story, and another it's like TRIPLE rewards for a heist, then maybe they give us a reason to do any board quest other than Covetous Countess!
>>
rolling for Iceheart shoulders at this weekend's Golden Vendor
>>
>>259160112
all I have are iceheart shoulders and i'd give you every single one if I could
>>
>>259162804
That would make me a very happy man. I just need a LA set
>>
Two handed weapons count as 2 items now?
>>
>>259165625
Haven't they always? Pretty sure that's since beta or at least very early.
>>
>>259165625
>>259166106
Happened in Summseret.
>>
>>259165625
>>259166106
>>259167303
I've been playing bow/bow since at least 2016 and I know for a fact it has counted as 2 items since my set bonuses.
>>
>>259167526
Happened in Summerset.
>>
>>259167746
Citation?
>>
>>259167794
I've been playing since closed beta. Happened in Summerset
>>
File: summersetnotes.png (13 KB, 796x187)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>259167794
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/413283/pc-mac-patch-notes-v4-0-5-summerset-amp-update-18
Happened in Summerset.
>>
>>259167303
>>259167746
>>259167882
>>259167997
Based.

>>259166106
>>259167526
Cringe.
>>
File: 1418385573544.jpg (509 KB, 600x800)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
How to earn gold fast?
>>
>>259167526
Holy shit this is total Mandela Effect, I also could swear bows had 2 item set since before Summerset while 2H and staves didn't
>>
>>259171917
sell shit people want and do it in a capital city for sithis sake.
>>
>>259171917
Git gud at guild traders

What's the most gold anyone here has made in a single transaction? Pic related.
>>
File: worried dunmer girl.jpg (33 KB, 215x268)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>259172147
welp, welcome to our universe, lad, because no-they-did-not.
PLEASE tell me you know how to spell "Berenstain."
>>
>>259171665
the only thing cringe here are based/cringe posts and posts that have nothing to do with the game at all

>>259171917
join a bunch of trading guilds and you'll be fine
>>
File: attention_post.png (29 KB, 500x500)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
nah
>>
>>259173974
300k selling a weapon with a good trait. Don't remember the set tho.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.