[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Rise From The Grave Edition

>Patch 1.09 is out! (free roam missions, dynamic events, poker, new weapons/clothes, new modes, etc.)
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/201228136/GTAV-Title-Update-1-09-Notes

>Red Dead Online Spring Update (We're getting out of beta SOON™ ) https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60894/Red-Dead-Online-Beta-The-Road-Ahead

>Latest Red Dead Online update rewards you for hitting Rank 10 by next week, so hop to it. https://www.gamesradar.com/red-dead-online-beta-rdodollar100-bonus/

>Interactive map displaying the locations of all collectables/pickups, bounty posters, hunting requests, legendary animals/fish, events, strangers, gang hideouts, gambling mini-games, easter eggs, landmarks, etc. in singleplayer:
https://rdr2map.com

>Online Map
https://rdomap.com

>More maps displaying hunting and fishing targets for singleplayer:
https://imgur.com/a/QIX2uQQ

>A spreadsheet listing all the necessary targets required to hunt to craft anything and everything that you may want or need in singleplayer:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HQl9xb7aaHSHbAKbL6Mg2ez1vW-4dV4V/view

>List of weapons required to get perfect pelts, skins, hides, and/or carcasses:
https://imgur.com/CoT3a65

>Submit Feedback
reddeadonline.com/feedback

A /rdrg/ psn crew has been established and is open join here https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/rdrg_red_dead_online/wall

Various tips
Easy way to get to Guarma, take a small one-horse cart to the spot, ride up, and you'll get through
>You can carry a lantern on your belt by equipping it and crouching taking cover and respawning
>If it flies it dies birds are the best thing to hunt bucks are the 2nd best carcasses besides the big kitties As always remember to lasso a extra carcass it doesn't damage pelt.
>AFK'ing showdown modes is the easiest way to grind
>Reddit tips (because /rdrg/ is dead):
https://www.reddit.com/r/RedDeadOnline/comments/a0zukx/megathread_red_dead_online_tips_tricks/
>>
>>
Why has /rdrg/ been dead? Not even /gtag/ is up, but thank god since that place is a shithole.
>>
>>253240963
Everyone is done with single player and online had no content updates for 6 months until now. Hopefully they'll regulary update the game now. Can't wait for houses, more missions, jobs and so on.
>>
Poker games are not showing up for me anywhere on the map
>>
>>253240160
I don’t see Arthur in that picture.
>>253241143
Yeah, I hope that as well, just without any of the waifufaggotry.
>>
can we make a second character and change our appearance i want to be a male .
>>
>>253242214
No and no.
>>
Waiting patiently for the apparent fixed ambient osculation/HDR effects comparison shots
>>
You know rdrg, this is a pretty good update
>>
>>253240963
Because it's a "beta."
>>
>>253244536
not anymore
>>
Ponchos man, ponchos...
>>
Was hunting on Big Valley when I found a NPC camp being attacked, killed the O'Driscolls and one yielded a treasure map that gave me 1.47 gold and $295.

Nice.
>>
>>253245474
fuck ponchos, I'm just glad female characters got a shirt that shows off your cleavage
>>
>>253245636
these new events are great
>>
>>253242214
They're probably worried about glitches and exploits.
>>
I've entered online a bunch of times, finished mission icons on the map, did some online races
poker still doesn't show up online

can somebody invite me to a session and see what happens?
>>
>>253250314
They should be poker chips on the map.
>>
>>253250767
they're not there in any city, no poker chip icons
but I can see players joining sessions disappearing in the saloons

there's no menu to interact with at the poker tables, no join option no matter how many times I join online or try different modes.
>>
>>253251390
Probably banned in your country/region. Yeah I know it sounds stupid but it may be the case.
>>
>>253252846
rockstar support vaguely mentions regional restrictions, is there anything we know of that has had this??
>>
File: 601px-FODmachinegun-1.jpg (44 KB, 601x255)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>253239958
>tfw you finally can buy and drive stage coaches, and big steamboats.
I can't wait to defend my big steamboat and wagon from a bunch of players, I hope that's the next update.
>>
Can someone please catch me up on why today's update is a major disappointment and how badly R* fucked it up?
>>
>All these outfits locked behind grinding EXP
Kinda ruins the online for me desu.. Red Dead Online is something I wanna play to relax, not to grind like a tryhard
>>
https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/05/14/rockstar-outlines-the-future-of-red-dead-online

>“We want to build something with Red Dead Online that feels authentic and right in the world of Red Dead,” says Rockstar North co-head Rob Nelson. “You know, do things that maybe wouldn't make as much sense or wouldn't be available in the GTA world.”

>“With Red Dead Online, we want to look at what we enjoyed about the open-world experience – the ability to feel like you were really existing in that world and you could role play in that world – and then extrapolate that out into what it could mean when you have a character that is truly your own,” Nelson says. “We don’t want to just pigeonhole you into being a criminal, but allow you a number of roles that you can take forward from the ground up.”

>"The further players delve into these roles, the more recognizable and defined they should become to other players. At first glance, you should have a better idea of who you are dealing with. Say you’re fishing along the bank of the river and a man wearing a black hat approaches. You know that only dishonorable bounty hunters can earn that specific hat style, so keeping an eye on him is a probably smart idea. Griefing is an unavoidable element of Red Dead Online right now, but Rockstar also hopes these defined roles encourage players to interact in other ways as well. A bounty hunter may have more pressing matters to deal with than harassing an innocent fisherman. Perhaps he just tips his hat in your direction and rides past to tackle the more immediate task at hand."

>"These roles aren't meant to be a temporary progression path; Rockstar built each of these roles with expansion in mind. Whereas you started immediately as a CEO of your illegal business in GTA Online, the road to potential riches is a much longer journey in Red Dead Online."
>>
Why does poker make it look like I have acne scars?
>>
They finally fixed clipping issues on overweight + burly characters.
>>
>>253253101
I know in games with lootboxes, sometimes alternate rewards are given instead.
>>
>>253254469
>interaction beyond see someone and murder them
Looks like the fucks are actually listening to feedback.
>>
and here I thought this general was dead and gone. it took an actual update to spring everything back to life.
>>
A blue dot in Rhodes revealed his true nature by attempting to kill my horse while I was on it. I took my time falling of it, reviving it, and then fleeing it before running behind the gunshop as he chased me. I had just half health, despite the rogue wielding two LeMats.

He must’ve had ADHD because he chased me, but he instead went on the little road between the saloon and gunstore as he gunned down civilians. I took out my shotgun, killed him by popping three shots into his back, and the game notified me that my infamy won’t rise for defending myself against hostile players.

Would be nice if I didn’t get a bounty for it, and if the hostile players couldn’t damage me at all, but at least I can attest the new system works.

>>253255126
Now if they’ll fix the clipping issues of the jackets on your guns, holster, and suspenders.
>>
>>253254197
I'm level 167. I got it months ago by just running macros during showdowns overnight while I slept. Grinding will easily burn you out on this game (got to about level 74 legit).

Not sure if the patches or circumvented this method, however. Havent touched the game in weeks until today.
>>
Ok I had someone try to invite me to poker and got a 'this isn't available for you're' notice on the screen

How do you think Rockstar is restricting this feature? Through system or IP? Because I'm using an American account, on a Japanese system, using Chinese internet from mainland China.......
>>
>>253256592
I feel like the defensive mode is going to cause more harm then good considering they may not be able to autosnap but with paint it black it should still be possible to mark you. That and the old poopsocker will set it as an excuse to assert themselves in a game thats been dead for 6+ months.
>>
Still no poncho?
>>
File: D6jjuNOX4AY4LoK.jpg (91 KB, 1200x675)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>253239958
I started replaying at just the right time apparently
>>
so did the xboners stop playing this shit?
>>
>>253239958
WERE BACK BABAY!!

OMFG I JUST FOUNFD OUT!

HOW IS THE POKER!?
>>
shouldn't have deleted it I'm gonna be here for the next few hours waiting for this shit.
>>
File: 1556691828833.jpg (16 KB, 472x482)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>6 months later
>still getting disconnected every 10 minutes
>>
>>253260148
Is this problem exclusive to XBox? I never had this on my Ps4
>>
>>253260676
I'm on Ps4 too.
>>
>>253257354
You needn’t worry about that. I have Paint-It-Black, but I couldn’t tag the rogue.
>>
>snow weather still doesn't work
Good work fixing all those beta bugs Rockstar
>>
>>253245650

Which shirt was this? :)
>>
Best cards for Pvp after the patch?
>>
Caught myself three lake sturgeons, and the R* servers conveniently disconnected me for the first time tonight as I was about to sell them.

Fuck you.
>>
It did it again. Good God.
>>
Why does it seem like everyone playing poker right now has no idea what they're doing? I can't play a game without some retard throwing max bets out immediately.
>>
>>253267091
They're trying to make it big while they wait for all the shitty youtube channels to upload "HOW TO MAKE 10000000000MILLION GOLDBARS IN POKER" videos
>>
>>253267091
How did you get to play poker?
>>
well stranger missions are working for me finally

does anyone else think the game has a different AA or lighting solution?
seems like it looks worse in some places now
>>
>Rolling Block is finally somewhat usable
Never thought it'd happen, now I can keep Valentine safe from the dirty reds at a distance. Gunfights seem...a little more fun now? Diving might actually help a bit. LeMat is great.

>>253269958
Some of the textures seem fucked too, the union suit is covered in squares for me.
>>
>can't emote during poker
>half of my clothing items don't show up

You had one job.
>>
>>253267091
You get the same shit in mobile/online poker games. There are a lot of kids and idiots who have no idea how to win the long-game. They think winning a big hand when they're down to $5 every is "good."

The good news is they usually bust out quickly, so unless you have something really concrete it's best to just wait them out.
>>
>>253269671
Walk up to a poker table and play?
>>
>>253270232
What was changed?
>>
>>253245650
friendly reminder: tits are literally not programmed into online
>>
>>253257321
I'd try a VPN first, just to rule out them flagging the IP address.
>>
>>253270873
Just that people can't auto-headshot you as easily
Gives me enough extra time to line up a shot
>>
>>253256592
>clipping issues

Did they ever fix all of them with GTA:O? I think their engine just has terrible collision detection.
>>
>>253263623
Super late but it’s the lotte cap sleeve blouse
>>
>Examining the activities available in Red Dead Redemption II offers insight into the directions Rockstar could potentially take the online experience. The ranching and farming mechanics from the epilogue are ripe for conversion, as is building a homestead, running a riverboat gambling enterprise, or leading archaeological digs. These careers could be diverse enough to draw in fans of the single-player mode who are turned off by the current focus on competitive multiplayer online, and even attract the audience currently obsessed with the GTA RP scene.

Damn son. They really seem to be listening to feedback.

https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/05/14/rockstar-outlines-the-future-of-red-dead-online
>>
Why do ponchos overheat you in hot weather? It's not like i'm wearing a coat, rockstar.
>>
>>253271824
Looking forward to owning a cabin up on Tempest Rim. Enterprise content really is what it needs though, hopefully involving something better than just doing wagon runs.
>>
PC when? This feels like shit on a controller. Also who thought Name Your Weapon would be a good idea? It's the most unfun shit in the game.
>>
>>253271824
Unless I can be a doc/gunslinger hybrid I won't be satisfied.
>>
>>253271824
This is all I want. I want my own ranch that I can customize. Pick my crops and/or cattle and sell my goods to towns, though I figure they'll fuck it up by making us do some retarded open world mission where we have to deliver our goods by hand and get killed instantly.
>>
>>253270848
I did that. No option popped up.
>>
>>253271824
This is really good news honestly, this just makes me look forward to everything even more now
>>
>>253273329
you'll definitely get raided
>>
>>253271859
>A poncho (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpontʃo]; punchu in Quechua; Mapudungun pontro, blanket, woolen fabric) is an outer garment designed to keep the body warm.
>>
>>253274852
Oh man, ranch defense jobs like the yacht one in GTAO but not shit? That'd be pretty good.
>>
I deleted my character on accident after my horse got trapped in quicksand. is that fixed in this patch?
>>
>>253275194
>deleted character because of a glitch
lolwut?
>>
>>253275783
ok i actually deleted that character because i was a fucking melodramatic pussy but that would bring the mood down after the resurrection that patch 1.09 is
>>
>>253275095
So? I'm playing a video game about the old west, I want to dress my cowboy in a poncho in the desert without having to worry about dying easier for it. Hell, if you want to you can even say since it's not around the whole body and only draped around the neck that it shouldn't overheat as well.
>>
>>253275103
I'd be fine with ranch raids in the style of a horde mode. I can't stand PVP in this, but co-op blasting shit with friends is a hoot and a half.
>>
Another rogue shot my horse while I was on him, this time with dual sawed offs. Fell off my horse, he got me to half health, killed him with one buckshot, then revived my horse before mowing him down until he turned from red to pink.

This is a great system!
>>
Any way to get more outfit slots?
>>
>>253272565
You're not supposed to actually play showdowns...
>>
>>253276087
Temperature effects really dont matter. I have yet to consider an outfit decision outside of aesthetics.
>>
>>253278584
Well it's not like there's much content outside of those game modes. I liked hunting and fishing, but they decided that I shouldn't make as much money doing something that is fun and relaxing, rather than playing pvp with slow camera movement and janky auto aim.
>>
>>253279417
I'm pissed about them fucking over hunting and fishing, but from the news we've gotten today it seems like it's a means to a proper end. Looks like we're going to get a proper hunting job class of some sort later. I'm just curious how they're going to deal with the money making.
>>
>b8 dummies into betting big when I have pocket pairs

Jesus, this is like poker 101.
>>
>>253278415
Seriously this is so annoying 3 outfits aint enough, gta had 20 slots and I know you can fit five if you save two store bought outfits but fuck store outfits I want to make my own
>>
What's the betting pools like in a private session? I'm guessing it's mere pennies since it would be an easy way to launder money around.
>>
>>253281550
Havent tried yet. I'm assuming voice chat works though
>>
>>253281550
banned
>>
>>253281460
You can kind of do 4, three saved + the custom outfit you're currently wearing. As long as you don't change at a Wardrobe or switch sessions, you'll have 4 different outfits on your horse.
>>
Is the stubble fixed yet?
>>
>>253276960
This fuck PvPfaggots
>>
File: 1548277564767.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
Oh shit, I didn't notice we were back both in terms of the game and the general. I'm still grinding out the singleplayer and I don't know if I will be buying psplus any time soon to play the MP but I'm glad to see they didn't jist abandon it / focus entirely on the deathmatch shit. Mow if only they announced singleplayer DLC....
>>
>>253282668
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>253282668
welp there goes the general...
>>
File: hat.png (149 KB, 324x324)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>253282668
fucking leave
>>
>>253282668
This thread was a terrible mistake.
>>
>>253282854
>>253283091
Context? Is that anon a waifufag?
>>
>>253283475
just the local spastic that has a hard on for killing women. typical incelshit
>>
>>253283690
Oh god, that’s even worse.
>>
>>253283690
you wish
>>
>>253282403
It's fucking awful. Pushing PVP in a game with auto-aim is shit. The best parts of this game is when you and others get to run around shooting AI and getting into big shootouts. Sure, you can do that in PVP, but it never plays well because of the auto-aim.
>>
>>253283690
the guy is a living meme at this point.
>>
Anyone done the bank heist missions yet for that cringy nigger? I'm not a bad enough boy to do them yet but I've done a few of the goodboy missions for the marshal and Mrs LeCuck.
>>
>>253284376
The payouts are literally the same the first time. Every time after that scales with the amount of time you’ve taken to complete the missions.
>>
>>253283690
That's not the issue, the issue is he never posts any different fucking images at all.
>>
>>253284657
it is when he goes on tirades about what he would do while slapping his little pud over it. the sameshit pictures are the cherry on this shit flavored sundae.
>>
>>253241423
He's next to Swanson and Trelawney above Dutch, he just looks like shit
>>
File: image0-1.jpg (50 KB, 324x324)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>whole game is about how revenge is pointless
>horley and jessicas arc concludes with no consequences
there better be more shit because this is dumb
>>
>>253285106
>4 nobodies easily robbed the biggest bank in the west
>Dutch and his gang failed spectacularly trying to do the same
>>
File: image0.jpg (115 KB, 507x458)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>253285640
fucking zozzle
>>
>>253285106
>>253285640
Feels like fanfiction than an actual story
>>
File: Rooftopshotgun.webm (2.58 MB, 1280x720)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB WEBM
>>253285640
Who's idea was it to make the rooftop guy have a fucking shotgun?
>>
So, what do you guys think about the new story mission added? I think it's a step up compare to the previous ones and I enjoyed all of them except the setup one for the bank heist, mainly because it's boring and driving wagons is the worst thing you can do in this game.
I like the Valentine and the Bank Heist one the best, followed by the ones in tumbleweed and Blackwater. I'm probably biased toward the Valentine one because it was the first one I did and it was a huge escalation compare to the earlier missions.
The final Blackwater mission was actually a bit underwhelming after the huge shootout in Valentine and Bank Heist.
That eye patched deputy was a pretty cool guy, I kinda like him now.
>>
The LeMat revolver is nice and that defensive mode has made life somewhat easier although people aren't inclined to rdm each other as much now that they have to put some effort into aiming. Only the most hardcore sweaty and his bumbuddies actually go out of their way to start shit which is kinda funny. Waiting to see how those new roles are going to play out with the bounty hunter, traders etc. Haven't tried poker yet because I have no friends and I'm not going into a pub game with 25 dollydoos to lose.
>>
>>253286904
You can always quit anytime during the game and keep whatever money you still have in your pot with you
>>
Horley was based why did we only get like one mission with him this time
>>
So is the Lemat worth it or just a gimmick revolver?

18 shots and a little 20 gauge sounds cool.
>>
>>253287234
i like it, while aiming you can use the D-pad to switch firing modes
>>
>>253287234
Its fun to use but that reload time is a bitch also that under barrel shotty is a nice surprise to anyone that gets too close. Probably won't change whatever meta the sweatys come up with tho. SPfags on suicide watch since this and the evans still are online only.
>>
File: 1543150690962.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>253283690
>typical incelshit
I have a girlfriend and I don't hate women though. I just have a fetish for women being hanged and I would only explore that fetish in safe and simulated settings.
>>253284758
I'm probably not going to sperg too much about hangings in the general unless they add stuff like players getting hanged in the online or something. I genuinely want this general to thrive and help it along instead of being a detriment to it.
>>
it's nice to see this general back at least for a bit, hadn't played in ages and didn't really intend to but poker is comfy as fuck
>>
What are considered "dry goods" that you have to eat for the daily challenge?
>>
>>253287456
>tranny
lul
>>253287443
>still going on about his gf
as if that's an excuse for your incel tendencies bro. wanting to hang people because it makes your penis hard is about one step away from doing it irl and killing someone in the process.
>>
>>253287503
bread, which you can purchase from any shop (40 cents each)
>>
>>253287503
anything that is a dry good
>>
>>253287234
>>
>>253287595
>paying for bread
>not farming it from the mansion in sandy knees.
at least that was possible before they fucked the spawn timers.
>>
>>253287595
Thanks
>>253287618
Give me a break, I tried carrots, salted venison, and cheese, lol
>>
>>253287584
>sees back of a characters head
>tranny

how can you even try to reason with gallowsfag if you're like that
>>
>>253287705
so hows that defensive mode that they were talking about does it actually help to prevent you from getting domed in the street by some 12 year old?
>>
>>253287806
anon there is an option in the catalogue labeled dry goods
>>
>>253287848
because anytime someone would post a girl character in the past it was some half baked tranny looking to roleplay in the world as a girl. shits cringe af man.
>>
>>253287878
Oh, fuck me
>>
>>253287503
Just buy a loaf of bread and a biscuit packet, you’ll get four. Eat them all and you’re done.
>>
File: 1545293945259.jpg (20 KB, 446x598)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>253287443
>Lol, so sorry, forgot this place is full of lonely ass virgins who cringe at the thought of playing w friends and sharing ideas of things to do in a unpolished game that lacks content. Maybe y’all do think I’m cringy AF, but at least I’m having fun and trying to be social. Maybe the thread will be a lil better tomarrow when the adults wake up, but I won’t hold my breath. I don’t see anyone else posting posse pics, lonely ass faggots. I play w my wife (does your gf play? Oh wait...), my real life friends (lol, y’all don’t have any), and chill ass people I’m lucky enough to meet in game. I really don’t care about how cringy y’all think I am, Ive been here long enough to know what to expect. There are some decent people here, not talking about everyone who reads this. I just like browsing the thread at night b4 bed. Now I’m going to go to sleep. Y’all partners have a nice day. See y’all tomorrow
>>
I love this game so much. Arthur is a great self-insert for me. I look just like him.
>>
haven't seen many red dots yet. maybe all the ADHD cunts went back to fortnite or some shit.
>>
>roll up to the Blackwater butcher while in defensive mode
>posse leader camping at him straight up steals my carcass and sells it
>sell my pelts, spit at the dude, and then go to see if any lake sturgeons are spawning
>the dude didn’t take the spit kindly, so he and his buddy swarm like me like moths for a second, only for the leader to pull a sawed off on my head
>tell him: “come on, make my day”
>the dude pulls the trigger
>cowabungaitis.jpg
>press charges and respawn
>spend the next five minutes going ham on the dude and the buddy with my shotty since shitters now can’t lock onto me
>some gal joined them and wanted to kill me, shut her down as well
>hostility was still low by the time it all ends

This new mode is fucking genius, my boahs.
>>
>>253286531
I love the story missions, but these felt so short for the time it took to get new ones.
>>
>>253287687
This is the best part they added in this update, its pretty good, but it's so hidden I don't get why people aren't talking about it more.
>>
>>253288514
They’re busy LARPing as blue dots just to get a sneak kill on you.
>>
File: aryanman.jpg (40 KB, 400x553)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>253288254
>>
>>253288574
so the new meta is go into defensive mode, bait some cunts into attacking you before doing that?
>>
>>253288574
similar thing happened to me in saint denis I just pressed charges, plinked him and his horse with a dynamite arrow and went to another part of the map. I figure that once they realize that autosnap doesn't work on defensive players they will just start spamming dynamite and ramming you with a horse. still its nice change of pace from the usual shot in the face because lolz.
>>
File: arthurangry.png (257 KB, 400x553)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>253288785
>>
>>253288864
I guess, but I didn’t have the intention of baiting him.
>>253289134
Just run at them face first and watch as they miss their two (or four) shots or you tank them from their sawed-off, only to die to a single shot from your pump action.
>>
File: HappyArthur.jpg (85 KB, 400x553)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>253289137
Turn that frown, upside down
>>
>>253239958
What do I spend gold on
>>
>>253289435
Meme taunts, of course!
>>
>>253285106
>dude wtf why didn't this game validate my headcanon of what this game was about?!
>>
>>253289435
I used mine to black and silver plate the LeMat to replace my old cattleman. Doesn't look as good but its way more fun to use.
>>
>>253289473
>>253289608
I have 37 of the things. Would a better horse/gun be a decent choice?
>>
>>253288574
Another thing to consider too is that you won't be targeted for random player assassinations anymore with that mode. That shit used to be a pain in the ass when I was in the middle of hauling some shit back to sell only to get domed by some posse. Sure you can spend the next 5 mins running away or fighting but whichever one happens first I end up losing on time and money because some faggot wanted to play bounty hunter.
>>
>>253289707
one of the best saddles probably because those are still gold locked.
>>
>been in poker for over an hour just sending players home

Its shit money, no gold and no experience but plenty of tears. I wish you could do more interaction with other players, though.
>>
>>253289707
The gold-exclusive Nokota is objectively the best non-arabian horse you can buy, and I suggest you invest into the saddles with the highest stamina core buff.

>>253289761
Yeah, I got that once when I was just level 13. Had to leave the session because I am NOT going to let a posse grief me.
>>
File: 71O0nq+zypL._SX466_.jpg (36 KB, 466x515)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Ok, they added poker, but when are they adding the real man's game?
>>
so all that talk about poker not being in the game was all shit huh?
>>
does going into defensive mod effectively make the game free aim against other players? Or is auto-aim enabled when you attack someone else?
>>
File: 1556395033981.jpg (61 KB, 742x855)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>fishin outside my camp by a river in the bayou.
>catch my 5 rock bass and pickerel for the daily while getting some steelhead for good measure
>hideout pops up not far from my camp
>go do it and mop them with a Springfield rifle
>loot the bodies and get a free treasure map.
>tfw walking back to camp for some freshly brewed coffee.
noice
>>
>>253287503
If you're a proper lootboy you should easily have 20 biscuits and crackers.
>>
>>253289361
Brilliant
>>
how long until defensive mode becomes the next pussy mode?
>>
>>253290579
Some idiots actually thought it would be illegal.
>>
>>253290958
I have 23 cocaine gums, which are by far the most useless consumable.
>>
>>253291619
its good if you are on foot and you want to save on using your tonics. stamina is a lot easier to fill compared to health since too much food turns you into a fatass. the price for them however is retarded at 5 dollydoos.
>>
>>253291883
I got the peak condition perk that lets me be an endurance marathon champ and do higher damage if I don’t sprint during gunfights, and I’m loaded with bitters and potent bitters which I never ever used, so it’s definitely useless for me.
>>
>>253288776
I check the playerlists out of habit and I've yet to see anyone running around as a badass desu. I've been in the same session for nearly 2 hours now and everyone is still blue. But I still her gunfights on the occasion.
>>
ded game
ded thred
ded general
>>
File: 1550162689669.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1080)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
The dream is alive again boys
>>
feels good to know nothing about poker and still win because everyone else is dumb
>>
You know what’s bullshit?

Setting up camp, getting lucky with Cripps putting it in a good spot close to where 3-star deers and boars spawn, or right next to a body of water where medium fish spawn, only to lose it the moment you walk out because Cripps packed it up for no goddamn reason or you join a mission and return to see your camp in the worst area in the state.
>>
File: 1550157829219.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
>>
File: 1550174286822.png (525 KB, 857x481)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>>
>>253292126
Not him, but I just had two blue dots try to kill me and fail in Armadillo.
>>
>>253294726
I have yet to unpack my camp or seen Cripps ugly mug in about 40 hours of playtime.
>>
File: 1514746995584.jpg (19 KB, 327x407)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>end up in Rhodes
>posse rides in
>have fun and shoot the shit
>one of them accidentally tramples me
>whole posse is red
>tombstone.exe
>spark a massive gunfight
>another posse rides in and gets involved
>tfw sniping dudes off horseback with a rolling block
pvp is actually tolerable now
>>
Who else is poker banned for?
I found two europeans in youtube comments who don't have the poker icon

I don't have it either I live in china, fucking kikestar
I have vpn but I'm not buying a vpn combatable router just for me to get btfo because my console is japanese, idk how they filter it
>>
>>253287234
>>253287687
>>253288718
Shit, time to go back to online and roam the waters I guess.
>>
Has anybody noticed that they increased the spawn rate of the wild animals?
I was at the place north of Saint Denis trying to hunt herons for the daily challenges, one second ago they weren't there, then next second a flock of spoonbills and herons spawned together in front of me. And just after I skinned one heron, I noticed at least 7 alligators just spawned in the surrounding areas
>>
>>253298458
Haven’t particularly noticed, it might just because some people left your session or it put you in a new one
>>
File: WolvesMuskies.png (1.34 MB, 1080x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Im glad this general is back, i need to look though the new clothing some more
>>
>>253290129
>wanting to interact with anyone
>>
File: 0_0~2.jpg (152 KB, 920x931)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Post your characters!
>>
Just saved some random from getting robbed by a mexican lady in the road then helped him fend off the other gang members, then we both waved and went our separate ways.
Really loving this new update.
>>
File: ComfyShack.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1072)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
The wilderness is great in this game
>>
>>253290129
can you talk with people if you have your voice chat public?
>>
File: its about to get weird.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>253299467
>>
>>253296665
>vpn router

Can't you set-up a proxy via your PS4 and PC?
>>
File: mah.png (2.42 MB, 1920x1080)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
>>253299467
I honestly missed this general
>>
File: comfybrewing.png (1.4 MB, 1289x1080)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>253299467
An old pic
>>
File: Expeditionary Log 0.png (2.4 MB, 1920x1080)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>253299467
>they patched out Guarma.
>>
>>253299956
I just saw my vpn provider has a tutorial on using a DDNS hostname to connect theps4 to the vpn, so i'll try that
>>
holy shit, I just got robbed in Van Horn, man these new events are pretty great
>>
>>253300563
>hunting in lemoyne swamps
>spot a bunch red dots around that lady gunslinger's house
>investigate
>end up rescuing stranger
>forced to deliver her before I can sell my feathers
>it's in the complete opposite direction of the butcher

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>253300709
yeah that always sucks
>>
File: current funds.jpg (7 KB, 316x47)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I hoarded and there is still nothing I really want like satchels and functional upgrades. I'd make some new outfits, but I'd have to delete my old ones.
>>
The LeMat revolver actually allows you to use the single shotgun barrel or the 9 revolver cylinders for those wondering, and R* gave me another 15 Gold Bars™, nice!
>>
>>253301251
can you switch between the barrels at will or do you have to reload every time you switch?
>>
>>253302091

At will. Pressing right on the d-pad during aiming swaps, and your ammo count will stay constant.
>>
>>253302174
well damn now im tempted to get one
>>
>>253300563
goddammit, I just got robbed again. If you see a woman in roanoke valley don't let her hitchhike
>>
>>253254138
The update is good though
>>
>Wake up
>Thread still alive
God bless
>>
>>253302790
game went from a perfect zero to a solid 7 over night. we aint dyin boyo
>>
>>253303507
hopefully not, this update is great tbqh
>>
>>253302413
I think I came across that one earlier, I just gave her a ride to Annesburg and she told not to get any funny ideas even though my character is a girl.
>>
>>253304268
she just thought your comedy routine wasn't very good. don't quit your day job kid.
>>
>>253304959
ok dad
>>
Do you fellers know what it means by "defended a campsite" for the daily challenges?
>>
>>253305929
its one of the new random events that were just added
>>
File: 1549195753994.jpg (348 KB, 1920x1080)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
Van Horn... home.
>>
File: freaky.jpg (45 KB, 441x647)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>253304268
>girls can't rape

Check your privilege.
>>
Don't care how unrewarding poker is. it's the best thing they could have possibly added to the game.
>>
File: 0_0.jpg (576 KB, 1920x1072)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>253299467
hola amigo
>>
File: 1545473638624.jpg (130 KB, 1024x808)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
File: PokerConfusesHer.png (1.09 MB, 1259x933)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
My WildWestfu actually looks good at certain angles
>>
File: 1553035397136.png (46 KB, 424x277)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>He plays a cowgirl
>>
>Got a good amount of money
>Nothing to spend it on because everything is locked behind levels
Fuck this shit god damn
>>
File: Venison.png (1.14 MB, 1080x1080)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
Any other chad meatwagon bros in here?
>>
>>253298458
You’re not alone, the animal and fish spawns have increased massively.
>>
When are they giving us a second character slot!
I NEED an injun to kill wh*toids with right NOW!
>>
File: Lawman 2.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1072)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>253299467
I'll probably buy some new clothes for him later, seeing as he's been wearing pretty much the same since the start of online.

Side note, any way to force solo sessions? I wanna be able to do free-roam missions without the constant threat of fuckery.
>>
File: Teddy.jpg (576 KB, 1920x1072)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>253302091
>>253302228
You can set it in the options so it automatically switches to the shotgun when you fire off all the revolver rounds, or vice versa.

Which is a nice touch, and useful if you pop off all the shots and have to finish someone off.
>>
YOU THINK I’M AFRAID OF YOU FOOLS?
*pumps shotgun*
NGUH!
>>
Are the new story missions locked behind some honor/level requirement? I don't see anything showing up.
>>
>>253314131
You just logged in? If so, just mess around in free roam, hunt or fish or collect herbs or whatever you fancy for a while, then it’ll appear.
Mind you, it took me two in-game days, that I spent mostly idling in while doing more important stuff, for the first new mission to appear on my map.
>>
>>253260746
Same, it fucking sucks.

Also, any differences between the war horses?
>>
>>253314369
The Andalusian and Hungarian are quite literally the same stat-wise, excluding the gold exclusive ones.
They don’t get agitated easily and can tank more damage than other horses, but their stamina and handling leave much to be desired.
>>
I opened a chest last night and a Special Pamphlet came with the cash/gold. This new?
>>
>>253314915
I'm trying to make a cuirassier, mostly based on the French cuirassier. So for I got the two warhorses you mentioned, was about to buy the tiger stripped mustang, and so on as I level. I'm not expecting to be good, just want to have fun trying to hold on to a bygone era as a mostly melee cav. I just don't know if all the war class horses are the same minus the states, or what.
>>
Wow holy shit this explains all the clickbait videos he made for RDR2
>>
>>253318364
This is both sad and pathetic no wonder he has no fucking shame for the shit he posts
>>
>>253318364
literally who?
>>
>>253318364

teen pregnancy, as american as apple pie
>>
>>253282253
nope
>>
>>253310793
>not starting off with a Native
Your fault, anon. Feels great to have a unique looking character among the ocean of Clint Eastwood stunt doubles.
>>
>>253287687
???? You can control those boats now? Holy fucking shit
>>
Any way to change the character you made? I remember GTAO gave you a one time fix.

Also holy fuck the production on the online mission content in this game for something only a tiny few people will see is ridiculous. You got characters in it with more depth than the last Mass Effect game.
>>
>>253320595
>Any way to change the character you made? I remember GTAO gave you a one time fix.
Nope, but they will probably add it eventually just like they did in GTAO, so I wouldn't remove your character just yet.

>Also holy fuck the production on the online mission content in this game for something only a tiny few people will see is ridiculous. You got characters in it with more depth than the last Mass Effect game.
I agree. Those missions use singleplayer assets, but the cutscenes are great.
>>
>>253320595
No, not yet. I’m sure that’ll come soon.
>characters with more depth than the last Mass Effect game
Maybe Marshal Davis, Horley, and Mrs LeClerk have more character, but everyone else is barely a character.
The villains so far are only seen once and behave like tropes.
>>
>>253290451
Why the FUCK wasn't Liar's Dice in the single player, anyway?
>>
>>253319471
>tfw made a chunky Korean Immigrant
He doesn't look great but at least he's unique
>>
>>253240963
/gtag/ will return
>>
Rank 11, what's the best use of 16 gold bars?
>>
>>253326572
Hoarding as much of it as you can until you can afford twice the price of a gold-exclusive horse.
>>
The honor system is kind of fucked

>Sparing bandits is dishonorable
>Conning a conman is dishonorable
>>
>>253327576
>Sparing bandits is dishonorable
I thought sparing Crawfish was honorable.
>Conning a conman is dishonorable
It's dishonorable because you let your greed get the best of you.
>>
>>253328794
I was talking about bandits at the hideouts. As for the conman, you have a point there. Another thing I would like to add related to this. Yay or nay, the right to betray your team after making a moral choice against them?
>>
why am I getting a wanted level for leading my own horse? even the music changes so the game thinks I'm doing a crime
what am I missing here? this is online
it says "horse theft"
>>
>>253330023
I guess due to the fact that the leader laid down his weapons, and you’d just be killing him in cold-blood. If you want, you could always shoot him before you kill the last bandit, then you won’t lose honor.

To be honest, I wish I could gun down my teammates who choose to kill Cliff instead of helping him, but I can’t, so I’d just grab the bourbon and salted venison by the fire and quit the mission.
>>
>>253330296
It sometimes happens. I’ve been reported for theft after fast traveling and riding my horse a handful of times in Valentine.
Just let the NPC run to the sheriff and mind your business, nothing will happen.
>>
File: Greasy Weasley.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>253299467
Game needs more white hats, the stalker is like the only one
>>
>>253330296
I did it in the big city and a cop saw me, got wanted/bounty and killed lol
just trying to raise my horse bonding goddamnit!
but "good" to know others have the bug as well, couldnt find a single thing by searching
>>
Is it just me or does the Online story feels better than the base game?
>>
>>253331732
Definitely just you.
>>
File: 1542224358162.png (174 KB, 436x471)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>32 gold bars

Is it worth spending this on a second lemat or evans repeater or should I spend it on horse stuff/clothes etc.?
>>
>>253332606
Just save it so you can inevitably waste it on a war wagon you'll use once
>>
>>253325961
/gtag/ will return when we get a dlc that isnt shit
>>
Don't plan on caring about pvp, what's a good pve ability loadout?
>>
is the best method to get all missions to first do all good ones, then get bad honor and do the remaining ones? it's really easy to get back good honor
>>
>>253332606
Save the gold and buy stuff with normal currency.
>>
>>253333587
Probably although you could quick join story missions and hope it puts you in low honor ones, that’s what I did.
>>
Just had a random encounter in Saint Dennis where I rescued and escorted man back to home from Lemonye riders ambush in a alley. I actually was a bit hesitated to help him since you can never trust a stranger in Saint Denis. The payout was pretty shitty though, .08 gold and 5 dollars. And the man turned out to be one of the Greys (didn't know that until I arrived the destination), maybe I should have robbed him instead
>>
>>253334386
ah I didnt know that worked, seems like a better idea desu
>>
>>253307649
I spent most of yesterday in poker just trying to bust out this one guy who stuck around. I would've sent him a friend request.
>>
File: Colt_Navy_Model_1851.jpg (246 KB, 1866x770)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>still no 1851 navy revolver
it hurts lads...
I mean yeah the lemat looks aesthetic too but I want this bad boy
>>
File: Spoiler Image (454 KB, 1585x1529)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>253309046
How would I roleplay a badass, gunslinger man in RDR2 when I am one in real life?
>>
>>253336116
>Not wanting it's chad older brother, the Colt Walker

It's like you don't want to 1-shot horses, Anon.
>>
>>253316812
Nope. There was always a chance for one.
>>
>>253330664
>horse theft
This shit just happened to me in St Denis while riding out of the stables. It was not fine, and I had to fight off several waves of cops.
>>
>Daily Challenge Updates: In response to your feedback, we’ve removed all PvP-related Daily Challenges from Free Roam and added a number of new Daily Challenges and Rewards, including Challenge Streaks with progressively increasing Gold rewards.

So, that's what happened. I was wondering what happened to the shitty, "kill 10 people on a train" challenges. It took them way too long, but I feel better knowing they actually use their feedback system unlike other developers I can think of....
>>
They buffed enemy NPC’s aim and aggressiveness. Gunfights are actually fun again
>>
File: file.png (467 KB, 800x450)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
Will Rockstar actually release an Undead Nightmare DLC for RDR2? I hope so.
>>
>>253311556
WHERE
IS
MUH
HUSBIND
>>
>>253338643
Online event, see you in October
>>
>>253338643
>R* singler-player dlc
>post-2014

Good luck with that.
>>
File: 1543118787973.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>253299467
>>
>>253332891
Soon.
>>
repeating or semi?
>>
Weapons and items a new player should spend their first few dollars on?
>>
>>253342903
I got repeating. It looks nicer, stronger, lever action. I really hate the semi-auto in the game.
>>
>>253343345
Varmit rifle, so you can hunt small game. A shotgun, pump action seems to be the best. The bolt action or springfield for the long range killing, or hunting big game. Paint it black card, so you have a chance in PVP. Deadeye tonics.
>>
>>253298458
Just did some hunt again today, I can safely say that the spawn rate of the animals in north Saint Denis area has increased tremendously. I think the spawn frequency is toned back to how it was before the Feburary update. For a moment I actually felt I was swarmed by the wild animals. The downside however, was that my game crashed twice within 10 minutes while hunting
>>
>>253342903
pump
>>
>>253342903
Pump. Better fire rate and range, which are more important than one extra shot.
>>
>>253337450
>get 3 headshots in dead eye in showdown daily

wat
>>
>>253343771
Hunting large alligators isn’t even worth it. The small ones have hides that act like normal pelts and fetch the same price as the large ones, and you only need to use a repeater to kill them.
>>
>>253346895
yeah shits pretty turrable
>>
are we back?
>>
>>253347660
no we still ded
>>
>still no replacement for the ugly hooded stirrups

bleh!
>>
>story mission line up
>one of them is wearing a full face mask
>ends up being a tryhard gay
every time
>>
>>253347660
I'M GOIN OUT WEST WHERE THEY APPRECIATE ME

I'M GOIN OUT WEST WHERE THEY APPRECIATE ME

I'M GOIN OUT WEST

GOIN OUT WEST

GOIN OUT WEST

WOOOOOO!
>>
>good update so far
>general is still on its way to page 10 regardless.
damn
>>
>>253349509
4chan only cares for waifu worship and whining about videogames, of course a game that they decry as “normie garbage” wont be popular here.
>>
>>253348475
>story mission
>someone immediately vote to skip cutscene
>as soon as the mission starts he sprint to the horse
>dies because he tries something retarded, like taking the train on his own
>quits

I like to think of them as the morons that keep smashing the elevator button thinking it will somehow speed up
>>
>>253349750
nah the worst ones are the sweatys that take the train solo and then proceed to sprint towards the refinery and hog all the kills for the xp.
>>
>>253350028
rockstar designed the entire online portion of the game with assholes in mind desu
only took them half a year to go "oh right maybe people dont wanna get killed every single minute by some turbosperg in free roam" and I bet it will take another 6 months before they realize only giving XP to one person in a GROUP mission is retarded as well. they literally incentivise shitty behaviour
>>
>>253299467
Not gonna do that shit because its gay af lmao. Like the fags that post girls when they are probably kissless virgins irl.
>>
>>253350570
thats why GTAO makes them boat loads of cash every month because they can monetize cuntish behavior. it just works.
>>
>>253350028
What train? Is this a low honor mission?
>>
File: ratafuckthis.jpg (68 KB, 1080x1080)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>Cripps has packed up your camp
>>
File: DrlrRHzUwAAWZUx.jpg (180 KB, 638x1200)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>253349509
Well I did not even know that the general was alive so give it time, people will come especially if they announce more singleplayer DLC.
>>
>>253351048
its one of the missions that you have to do for the nog.
>>
>>253349509
Fairweather fans pretending they liked westerns. Fuckin plebs.
>>
>>253351234
yuck
>>
>>253347660
welcome back sunburn bro wheres your nephew or whatever
>>
File: 1551285186143.jpg (31 KB, 358x441)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>SKIP(3/4)
>>
The latmat seem like a meme to me

>It's a shotgun and a revolver!!!1!!!!!11
>"Why not just use a shotgun and a revolver?"

Am I wrong?
>>
>>253352804
maybe if you are poor or something lol
>>
>>253352913
I can buy it but my spirit is telling me it's a mall ninja sword
>>
>>253353186
nah thats a tie between the schofield and the mauser,
>>
>>253353557
But dual schofields cleans through enemy NPCs like a champ, which I’ve come to rely on the most due to Arthur and John constantly leaving their longarms on their horses. I currently have dual cattlemans so they clean quicker on close quarters, but man, do they stink at medium range battles.
>>
>>253354016
I didn't think people were still playing the SP at this point. Since its not going to get any of the content that the online is set up to get in the coming months.
>>
>>253351565
wrong guy anon but I imagine he's good
>>
>>253354152
I don’t play SP anymore. No way I’m going to find all the dinobones, the exotics, the rock carvings, or whatever.
All I’m saying is that I had an easier time dualing Schofields than Cattlemen.
>>
>>253352804
Its main selling point for me is that it holds 9 shots instead of 6 on the other revolvers and does more damage, if you want you can still use it with a sawn off or full sized shotty but its just an extra option to have its built in shotgun barrel available
>>
>>253357435
don't forget the animation on it shit looks clean as hell. if they can make this then the chances of a Colt Walker making an appearance is pretty high. hell black powder weapons in general might become a thing. Blunderbuss, brown bess, etc.
>>
>>253357435
The funny part is SPlets will never get their hands on it since GTAO set a precedent of online content online.
>>
>>253350607
Why is your pussy so dry?
>>
File: mao.jpg (6 KB, 224x224)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>faggot youtuber has a vid in my recommended
>NEW MONEY EXPLOIT GLITCH HERE click here
>check it out
>its 10 mins of them riding around hunting and skinning animals
>>
>>253358680
are all the kiddies gone? i can't win poker anymore.
>>
I hope they add these at some point.
>>
>>253359372
>RDR2 : BF1 edition
I think the worst part was them locking all the nice guns behind a dead game desu.
>>
>>253358469
Childish insults like that just prove their point, idiot.
>>
pure kino
>>
>>253359981
that part was so good
>>
File: 1cu8Y7a.jpg (628 KB, 1062x795)
628 KB
628 KB JPG
>when you tell you're friends about the update
>>
>>253360279
did you come here all the way from 2009 to post this image?
>>
>>253359981
>when you were the only one down there because everyone else was on the rooftops.
>>
File: 1532301657560.jpg (133 KB, 826x1110)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>253289361
Oh am I laughing
>>
>>253360279
based memer
>>
>>253359981
cringe girlfaggot
>>
so whos your favourite youtuber bros? mines tagbacktv his content is lit!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1557964426213.jpg (164 KB, 1706x960)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>253299467
>>
>>253283690
thats pretty based
>>
>>253362540
nah
>>
>>253362540
based on a retard
>>
>>253359003
It's really turned into a big boys game, now.

Best place to play is Blackwater with them titty cards.
>>
>>253362140
I feel like ponchos are too short.
>>
File: 1538752936495.jpg (115 KB, 791x800)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
I've made some bad investments. It's a big world out there with little money.
>>
File: 1547555608844.png (678 KB, 1280x868)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>build outfit around the green and brown poncho
>spend hundreds of dollars on it
>go to play poker in saint denis
>realize that poker tables are brown and green too
>tfw you have been playing poker so long that you have adapted to blend in with your environment
>>
>>253364839
Anyone saw the fish exploit? Only pays $20 buckos, sadly.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1557967489414.jpg (83 KB, 1706x960)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>253364519
They are fine if not a bit bulky and overbright. Also the grey parts turn to blue depending on the lightning. My only real complaint is that they are no dirty panchos., but more are coming since "pancho" is its own coat section now.

I think they nailed this update. The auto-aim fine tuning makes everything more balance and fun now. Hipfiring is a style but be warned it drain condition faster.
>>
Was Micah Bell an incel?

>refers to non-white members of the gang as darkies and complained about having to share a cabin with them while Arthur gets his own room
>upset that the women in the gang refuse to sleep with him
>insecure about being chubby so he hides it under a thick leather jacket and buttons it so it’s not obvious
>so eternally mad at Arthur and John for being the CHADS of the gang that he fuels petty, hateful rivalry with them so he doesn’t lose attention from being overshadowed
>brags about donating two dollars to the gang, gets mad when Arthur casually donates $100 worth of items and moves on without saying anything about
>dishonorable rat hiding in the shadow of the HONORABLE Arthur and John
>gets confronted by a Scot, an Afro-Native, and a woman for being a backstabbing beta, but gets shot by the white man he has been asskissing for years, proving he’s a beta once again
>probably a virgin lmao, just look at his ugly walrus mug
>>
File: rdr2 griefer.webm (2.89 MB, 1280x720)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
This retard tried to kill me after I waved at him and acted peacefully. I was defensive mode, so he couldn't hit me and after I hit him once he tried to run away, but he fell off a cliff and killed himself. I audibly keked at this.

Version with sound: https://youtu.be/54kct1s1Us8
>>
>>253352804
It's my favorite revolver, civil war historian here, and I love the weird tech that came out of that war. LeMatt is a wonderful Confederate revolver, and the under shotgun both makes sense and is historical. I had a gun as a kid that was a over and under rifle, not all double barrels are side by side. Anywho, what revolver I want next is the Colt Buntline Special revolver.
>>
>>253352804
>The latmat seem like a meme to me
It is the only fully funtional LeMat revolver in any videogame, so no. It is no meme. I wish there was civil war clothes to roleplay as a confederate general on horseback.
>>
this update saved the game.
>>
>>253367925
nice
>>
>>253369017
Sure, the base game is more tolerable, but there’s still a significant lack of content.
>>
File: 1530826906804.jpg (21 KB, 240x320)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>"wait till 30 seconds to finish a stranger mission" still works
>>
>>253370075
Is it like GTAO where the longer you spend doing contact missions, the better the pay?
>>
>>253359003
>ALL IN TE SECOND THEIR DELT THEIR HAND
Every fucking time and they have the most shit cards for it, I wish you had the option to beat their fucking skulls in and they always have that fucking brown jacket
>>
>>253370224
never played GTAO, but I think so. it applies to stranger and story missions.
>>
File: 1555916764249.png (1.23 MB, 500x646)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>Cowgirl walks by a prostitute in the Rhodes parlour.
>"You need someone to sort you out, honey?"
>Keep walking.
>"Shame, you know how hard it is to find another girl into that?"
Since when do prostitutes make targeted propositions at you?
>>
The Spaghetti Western playlist on Spotify is pretty dope for this game as an alternative soundtrack
>>
>>253364726
dumb sadcatposter
>>
>>253370984
Since 19always although in my experience they just reuse lines from sp, one prostitute said “I guess you have a pretty wife at home” when I walked away
>>
File: the state of minnesota.gif (2.62 MB, 597x324)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
>>253370984
>Cowgirl
>>
>>253370984
Dumbass waifufag
>>
I think I found someone’s treasure chest, just found this in the middle of nowhere
>>
this defensive mode is the best. it's about time.
>>
Over the top things you see in RDO's future

>Buy your own train and turn into a mobile fortress
>War wagons
>Funky shaman magic bullshit
>Old timey sub
>>
>>253375823
that spider from wild wild west is definitely going to be a thing.
>>
>>253373706
>>253373891
You know what they say about assumptions.
>>
>>253376191
probably stop playing as a girl then faglord lmao
>>
>>253373978
Don't you touch it
>>
>>253376396
shoulda been playing in defensive mode bro...
>>
kinda wish poker matched you for any table and not just the one you're at, i never have more than 2 other people to play with
>>
>>253377628
get some friends together for poker night then. you do have friends right?
>>
>>253377801
what are those? how much gold do they cost?
>>
>>253377958
they're free! you just have to be yourself bro!
>>
>>253375823
They will say that a crazy scientist, specifically Marko Dragic because they need to recycle characters, has a special machine that gives you unique mutations like vampirism and lycanthropy or some shit.
>>
File: 1547424539428.png (388 KB, 500x478)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>ride into an ambush on the road
>kill most of them and this other player rolls up
>he gets marked as red on the map but i don't think he tried to kill me or anything
>walks over to an npc i killed and loots it
>walk up behind him and set my lemat to shotgun
>nothin personnel, kid
>suddenly angry french noises from game chat

whoever designed defensive mode is based
>>
>>253378583
we just had to deal with six months of bullshit tho
>>
Are the payouts for certain missions really RNG? Did a mission where I finished it in less than 3 minutes and got a $20 payout and like 500 exp
>>
>>253379404
happens when i do one of the new missions or a mission from one of the new characters. maybe they forgot to nerf those ones.
>>
File: 1549205800899.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>
File: RtMXrb2.jpg (50 KB, 1079x629)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>mfw I was drunk as shit but still had the for thought to buy the based red pancho instead of the virgin great and white pancho
Still haven't seen anyone else sportin it
>>
File: DtGP56NU8AIydhp.jpg (99 KB, 840x1024)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>253379129
Need I even say it?
>>
File: 743069.jpg (12 KB, 440x440)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
post your DUDES
>>
>>253380560
I've seen one dude with it and that big gay pink hat that could buy a while back.
>>
>>253380635
>playing as a man
lol what a gay
>>
>>253380817
post your DUDE
>>
Thanks to the poncho, we now have at least a dozen Clint Eastwood cosplayers in each server to compliment the other dozen of Barbie doll virgins.
>>
>>253380560
*black and white
>>
>>253381408
It did feel like there was a distinct level of faggotry in game to compliment the new pussy mode desu
>>
>>253381408
>All Clint Eastwood cosplayers have basedboy faces and weak chins
oh I'm laffin
>>
>>253381408
Big props to the based Mexibros running around in sombreros and ponchos though
>>
>>253381669
>phoneposter
>r*ddit
>laffin
>43% battery life
>>
>>253382035
ok fag
>>
>>253382162
cringe
>>
>>253382162
yikes
>>
>>253382035
>43% battery life
This so much
>>
Apparently, people have taken the idea of intentionally failing missions as a way to troll people.

What a bunch of low-lives.
>>
Did they remove the upper experience bar that would pop up when you'd get any experience or hold down on the d-pad? I see no way to see where my experience is quickly anymore.
>>
>>253383081
Hold down the weapon wheel button
>>
>>253382918
Thats always been a thing though besides there is real reason to farm the missions since you can make a ton more by doing showdowns or some shit.
>>
>>253383430
and yet every other mission i get into has a bunch of idiots deliberately taking as long as possible to farm money and gold.
>>
>>253383430
I’d rather sweep through enemy NPCs than fight against players three times my level and have the most broken meme cards in their slots in bad PvP modes on even worse maps.
>>
>>253383620
Shit happens when you play with randos.
>>
>>253383689
Just wait until they bring some kind of a horde mode out then you can just farm that for days. They did it with GTAO.
>>
>>253383808
There’s a horde mode in GTAO now? For what?
>>
>>253383808
Think he wants money and nugs, not just xp.
>>
>>253383808
>not being able to defending your purchased ranches via horde mode raids

>>253383975
It had a horde mode since the beginning.
>>
>>253384149
>implying it won't be like supply runs where other players can raid your shit
Imagine having to ferry supplies between your ranch and the local towns on a slow ass cart with your position marked on the map for all to see. That is what the future holds.
>>
>>253384110
XP is more important to me. I want that reverse dapple Nokota.
>>
>>253384110
All the more reason to git gud at PvP anyone who knows their shit should be at least lvl 450+ if they have been running them since release.
>>
>>253384292
I already know all your crops and cattle will come down to some retarded mission where you have to ride a slow ass cart down to markets in a short amount of time while the entire map is after you. They won't let us have anything fun and simple.
>>
>>253300953
Lol, I have the exact same gold but double the cash. Do you do free roam missions all the time?
>>
File: 1557693019926.jpg (143 KB, 1300x956)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>mfw someone insulted my mare's name
>>
>>253385935
>mare
lol gay
>>
>story mission gives you a cool coat
>gone forever after that one time

wow so they really upgraded online to be on par with the single player
>>
>>253386738
>that cowgirl in the middle
CUTE!
but seriously I hope they add a re-edit for our characters
>>
>>253239958
>AFK'ing showdown modes is the easiest way to grind
doesn't the system boot your ass quickly in showdown though? and I thought you really don't get much return on xp/gold/nugs with showdown if you're losing or afking
>>
I’ll remember these days fondly
>>
>>253366189
ooo, i hope i get some bedazzling!
>>
Poker tournaments win? Higher buy-in ($500-$1000), and the only way to to win is either getting busted out or winning the table. People dropping in and out of games kills the ability to read players and overall rhythm of the game.
>>
>>253388669
The game would take place on a fancy boat, of course.
>>
>>253388669
Poker has been shit so far for me, but not at the fault of the game, it's just the retards who don't know poker. People sit down, ALL IN HURRR, lose then leave, rinse and repeat over and over, and it just fucks up the flow of playing poker.
>>
>>253384413
>level 450 player who non-stop ran RDR:O showdowns since November

Can you imagine the smell?
>>
blackjack when
>>
>>253386902
That's clearly a man.
>>
>>253389129
how dare you
>>
>>253388921
Yep.

IRL poker I like to pay fairly unpredictable, because it makes it harder for my friends/coworkers to read me. But all of that flies out the window when every hand may have a new player or two. I've noticed the better players tend to wait out the shitters, but I've seen so many people go all-in with 3/8, J/6, or some other offsuit trash.
>>
File: 1550154894759.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>
File: 1525425415677m.jpg (92 KB, 1024x640)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
>>253241423
>>
>bet max
>everyone folds
>win 5 games in a row
think i might buy myself a fancy new hat bois
>>
>>253393060
but that's micah's moustache. why not have arthur shaven like everyone would recognize?
>>
File: 006.jpg (49 KB, 650x365)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>get on after months of not playing
>the facial hair bug is still there
>can't equip the facial hair I had when I originally made my character
FUCK I JUST WANT MY STUBBLE BACK
>>
>>253393060
Idk who the fuck that is in the middle but sure as shit it isn’t Arthur
>>
REDPILL ME ON THE MOST OPTIMAL SKILL LOADOUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
how did they allowed gambling in rdo but not in gtao?
>>
Had a posse e-bullying and clowning and making fun of me for using “pussy mode” because I had defensive on while skinning geese to craft explosive rounds. Ridin around me all goofing on me. Even making fun of my outfit. One knocked me over with his horse and laughed at me as I fell. I disabled defensive and while the timer was going, equipped every gun with explosive rounds and then, Slippery Bastard III. I never sperged out harder on a video game, I may have even went fully autistic. Had to be 20-0 on them each in a 3 v 1. My kissless virgin rage was unleashed upon them, true <REDEMPTION> for all those years in high school I put up with the Chads and Staceys mocking me. Guess I had the last laugh
>>
>>253394665
I think they just gave up on the casino due to how fucked the economy was from hacking on PC and PS3/360. RDRO is a fresh start for them to work harder on saving the economy to some degree.
>>
File: Oops i forgot this.png (2.78 MB, 1920x1080)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
>>253394670
I had a similar experience near launch where 3 scrubs who had spent gold on high level clothes and dual holsters attacked me in this tower for ages and mustve had 15-20 kills on them before i died, i wanted them to leave so i could keep the pelts on my horse but they made it flee and despawn so i just kept killing them until they ran away and eventually left the session, when following them i found a perfect cougar which somewhat made up for what i lost
>>
>>253332606
I swear to fuck my Evan's repeater only ever kills in 3 shots. I'm thinking about just getting a Lancaster since it isnt as much of a bitch to reload, but my name is Evans so it always felt kkkool to use a gun with the same name.
>>
>>253395063
Just headshot everyone and use what looks cool or what you like you silly scrubber, if thats hard for you then just pop in and out of dead eye as you pull the trigger
>>
>>253368193
Similar boat here, I own a repro 1860 army and want a gun in game that looks similar. I've thought about just getting the lemat since it's an open top and era accurate.
>>
>>253394665
May be because in RDO you’re gambling just the dollars, not gold, so there is in game currency and micro transaction currency. You can’t buy dollars with real money like in GTA. If they added gambling in GTA you could lose all of your money and then pay real money to get it back. I’m not sure why they never added it super low stakes, it would have just been cool to play casino games in GTA. I wouldn’t have cared if it was just chips instead of money.
>>
File: 20190515_174653.jpg (1.57 MB, 3264x2448)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>253254469
>wanted posted has the name Cavanaugh

Really showing your stances, rockstar. First I have to play with a bunch of fucking wymmin, but now this?
>>
>>
having two guns on your back looks silly fuck long arms pistols only be a tue outlaw
>>
>>253394634
Paint it Black if you suck at aiming, Slow and Steady if you’re always getting shot in the head before you can get a shot in, Slippery Bastard if you’re a god. Never Without One is crucial for all loadouts. The rest are interchangable. I use Slippery Bastard, Peak Condition, All Seeing Eye, and Never Without One.
>>
>>253394056
What are you, his mom?
>>
>>253394665
Because shark cards, I guess? There actually is gambling in GTA:O, btw (i.e. race betting).
>>
>>253394670
>watching over MY city

You sonuvabitch.
>>
File: marty.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1072)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>253299467
Larping as big dick swingin', big iron on hip havin', trail song singin', faleena from El Paso fuckin', Marty Robbins. Clit Yeastwood is a pathetic larp
>>
Anyone customised the LeMat tastefully yet?
>>
>>253397994
of course not. you motherfucking children run around with solid gold weapons like it's babby's first nerf gun of course no one has one yet.
>>
bruh look at this dood
>>
>>253400114
is the low resolution poncho cheaper or did he get a raw deal?
i actually like it better without the harsh cuts between colors
>>
File: 1544130010553.jpg (321 KB, 1920x1080)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>
How the hell can I find an ambush?
>>
>be generic dude character in the full grizzlies outfit
>go to play poker
>always max bet before the community cards are up
>high card every time
>everyone is folding and some even leave in terror
>i am a poker god

actually mad as fuck we can't message these people to tell them to leave
>>
>>253401519
How’d you do that?
>>
>Classic Ps4 fps in online Saint Denis
Fucking hell I hope this gets fixed. It's like 25fps max
>>
>>253401519
Oh wait, that’s just John cosplaying as Arthur, never mind.
>>
>>253401567
there's one on the north road out of strawberry that happens fairly often. also one on one of the montana river crossings. forget which one though. at the river crossing northwest of the murphree brood is another one.on the road running west->east just north of flatneck station along the dakota river is another common one. works best if approaching from the dakota river crossing. there's also a rarer one at the bridge just west of the swamps near thieves landing.
>>
>>253401912
>>253401567
by the way, now that i've told you where a few of them are, you'll never be able to find them
>>
>>253401567
There’s one northeast of Tumbleweed on the trail left side of the tracks, a woman standing on the road asking for a ride will pull a gun on you. There’s also one at the road leading to Aurora Basin in Tall Trees. There’s more I’m sure those are just what I’ve found.
>>
I’ve had the game full on crash tonight 3 times. Anyone else?
>>
File: 1548277028931.jpg (376 KB, 1920x1080)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>253401837
Yeah, there is an Arthur in New Austin glitch though. Unsure if it works on the latest patches.
>>
I was trying to throwing knife a defensive player to see if it would just stick in their head like it does with slow and steady. So then I was marked aggressive to them, which I’m pretty sure means they could lock on to me, but for me I still couldn’t lock on to them, though their blip was red, it was also still transparent. They killed me a few times but their blip was always see through and I couldn’t lock on. Though I “shot” first, they killed me a bunch of times as I was fucking around trying to free aim throwing knife them, so could they have just continuously killed me while staying in defensive mode and be protected because I shot first? Pretty gay, but also useful knowledge
>>
>>253402792
Nah defensive player can't lock onto you either, so you can run away
>>
So what's the fastest way to gain XP?
>>
>>253404598
good question too bad no one will answer it
>>
>>253404598
Not sure, just play the story missions since they have boosted XP.
>>
>>253406220
is there a way to do that shit alone. tired of every other lobby having shitters or people doing the 30 minute shit
>>
>>253397994
I just went with Black steel and rosewood grips. Only like engravings on the receiver of the double barreled shotguns.
>>
>>253360751
>Everybody runs off with M'lady to get the wagon
>End up having to blast my way out of town with Horley

I'd be annoyed, but I felt pretty badass blasting through dudes with my Evans alongside him.
>>
File: boobs.gif (216 KB, 306x256)
216 KB
216 KB GIF
>this general hates on female characters simply because they're female
>also hates on male characters because they're copycats of each other and everyone looks the same
????

So what is our consensus here?
>>
File: lkhzg9P.png (1.62 MB, 1491x1080)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>253401567
look here
>>
>>253406809
Really? I always go with whoever has the least amount of players accompanying them, and it’s usually just me going with LeClerk.

Although, the one time I got to go with Horley let me go to the wagon early before LeClerk.
>>
Holy shit horse races are actually fucking intense
>>
File: 1547540970898.gif (2.37 MB, 404x250)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB GIF
>when your online character starts coughing
>>
Why do gamers have immature IDs?
>>
File: Capture.png (1.75 MB, 1311x848)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
why is every RDR youtuber like this?
>>
And why do they give their horses terrible names?
>>
File: Rockstardia.png (322 KB, 2000x1840)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_XH68RY20
>>
>>253407538
Yeah, I figured we'd go two to each, as we'd gone two to roof, two to ground earlier.

But they all just fucked off down the other end of the street, leaving me and Horley to push up.

>>253408584
I've not seen too many bad horse names so far. Worst I saw was "Horsemeat No4."

Saw one called "Pat Mustard" earlier, which was quite funny.
>>
>>253409229
And here I am being lame by giving my horse Lakota names.
>>
>>253406906
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZSmc3KWIw
>>
>>253408518
Do you think the people that would become yellow journalists a couple decades ago just stopped being born?
>>
>>253409293
That's pretty neat, anon. I name mine after famous horses from history, I.E, first horse was called Copenhagen, then I had Bucephalus, and my current SP one is a white Arabian called Marengo, just like Napoleon.

Current MP one is a grey shire called "Samwise", because Shire = Hobbit in my mind. And he has big hairy feet.
>>
>>253409293
I mostly just give my horses names of Alcohol. The red Arabian I have is named Merlot, for an example
>>
>>253409879
imma name my horse Longest Johnson
>>
fer fucks sake every single poker game i join in valentine there's some wiseguy or the entire table throwing max bet every single round. the other places don't have this problem.
How do I clean those guys out?
>>
File: 1557691985689.png (191 KB, 365x250)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>Want to finish my dailies
>Need to get ambushed
>Never get ambushed despite checking all the spots where you can get ambushed
>>
>>253411895
Valentine is full of newfags. Play in Saint Denis or Blackwater
>>
>>253412686
fuck that i'm going to flatneck station for some real hobo poker
>>
I still can't play poker. Why is that?
>>
>>253413335
region lock for some european countries
>>
I'm honestly surprised no suggested that /rdrg/ have it's own poker games.
>>
>>253413930
i was going to but then i remembered who frequents this place
>>
>>253414146
>i remembered who frequents this place
Explain
>>
>>253414212
i dont like any of you
>>
>There's defensive mode missions
I'm honestly surprised they did this. this is basically free money/nuggets/xp.
>>
>>253415337
Too bad you can’t choose them and rely on your luck to not get the offensive mode ones.
>>
>>253408584
I have a big black horse called Neighbor
Not so funny anymore but I love him very much
>>
Anyone has a good fishing spot for some comfy cash grinding?
>>
>tfw can't be assed to learn Poker even though I kinda want to play it for money
fuck
>>
>>253418132
it's not a good way to earn money just play for fun and max bet every single chance you get i promise
>>
>>253418217
How much do you get when you win? I'm a broke noob so my standards aren't really high
>>
File: no u.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
god dammit
>>
Why the fuck is modifying your weapon so god damn expensive?
>>
>>253418883
Because you'll pay it.
>>
File: file.png (290 KB, 908x477)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>253418119
The lake opposite the butcher in Blackwater spawns Lake Sturgeons that net you $7.25 a pop. You shouldn't just stay opposite of the butcher, you should roam sout across the cliff to spot for Sturgeons.

The red dot is where the butcher is. The red highlights are where the Sturgeons spawn. Mind you, the fish may be too stubborn to spawn sometimes, but this is an easy money making method since all you need is a fishing rod and a lake lure.
>>
I stopped grinding and did some dicking around for once, holy shit I forgot how funny barfights are in this game I'm dying here
>>
>>253418119
Get the SPECIAL swamp lure and go to the swamp in Shady Belle, start pulling out the $2 each fish
>>
>>253408518
>thousands of views

Why do you think? Gamers are thirsty af for exploits.
>>
>>253412156
I gave up.
>>
>>253418336
You can leave at any time and the buy in is $25. It's too low, so shitters throw max bets at garbage hands, imo.
>>
>>253415337
Pretty much all I've been doing. My favourites are the "Track and kill these dudes", maximum comfy.
>>
>>253418883
>30 gold to complete gold plate your gun
>roughly $600

I'm actually okay with this.
>>
>>253422075
daddy's wallet will keep this game alive for years to come
>>
Who the fuck thought locking EVERYTHING behind levels is a good idea? Why the fuck do I have to grind to unlock clothing so I don't wear the same shit as everyone else?
>>
File: 493.gif (1.69 MB, 360x360)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>be me, yesterday
>quick-join a mission
>it's the Blackwater mission from LeClerk
>only male character amongst three females
>think to myself: "oh cool, I think I stumbled into another sorority posse"
>reminisce about the posse of women that helped me get into the game and grind through story missions to afford my Lancaster Repeater as I'm driving LeClerk and Horley to the city
>the other players start swarming me from the side and start kicking the cart
>confused as to why they're doing that, I turn on my mic and ask them why they're doing that
>a grunty mouth-breathing voice replies, rudely demanding me to pull up to the side because they want to idle and increase the pay at the end
>disgusted by him, I ignored him and just drove on
>as the first one continues to bark at me to stop, the second one greets me with a nasally voice and yells to stop the cart as well as they continue to kick it
>the third stopped just to kill himself with dynamite and run us out of lives
>leave the mission

That was horrible. Gamers make me sick.
>>
I CAN'T STOP PLAYING POKEr
SOMEONE STOP ME
>>
>>253414308
Not even little ol me?
*bats eyelashes*
>>
>>253426392
not on your life
>>
>>253426392
commit standing next to gators
>>
>>253418119
The bridge over the Kamasa River, East of Rhodes. Go to its East end and fish from there. The area spawns spoonbills and herons whose plums go for a dollar or two a pop. The river itself spawns Bass that for $2 and sturgeons for $7 using a river lure, and it's not too far from the butcher. In fact, the path back to the butcher occasionally spawns a small herd of pigs that you can pick off from horseback.
>>
>>253418119
You can go to the spot where Dutch’s gang camps near Rhodes. It’s secluded, has deer spawn in its forest, and its port out onto the lake spawns a lot of smallmouth bass and some steelhead trouts. You could go a bit more north for better steelhead trout spawns and to catch some largemouth bass as well.
>>
Siting at 32 gold, 659 bucks, and rank 15 with no real goals to spend my money on right. What should I be keeping an eye out for?
>>
>>253430521
Save the gold for the level locked, gold-only horses
>>
>>253430521
What’re your current equipment and meme cards?
>>
I wish there were ways to sell the surplus meat and fish at the camp instead of having to sell it personally to the butcher.

Something like hiring a random NPC that has a cart to transport and sell the meat while I can go in farm gold in missions
>>
>>253430926
Still using the stock revolver, favored weapon is the bolt action with the pump shotgun taking second. ability cards are paint it black and horseman
>>
>I can't accept any stranger missions, no matter who it is
what the fuck is going on.
>>
Did they add full masks yet? I don't want to see my mutant face.
>>
>>253432904
You can use the trimmed bandana provided you have it unlocked
>>
They nerfed Never Without One. Thank the Lord for that.
>>
>>253433920
How? I just heard it’s glitch right now.
>>
>>253404598
Grind and reset some awards. You can reset most awards 10 times once you get gold. The kill 2 animals with dynamite one is easy. Just around blowing up stagecoach horses, or throwing it in water with a lot of fish in it, chicken coops, etc.
>>
>>253419312
The sturgeon will not spawn if another player is in the area.
>>
>>253418473
lol you look ugly af
>>
>>253435352
I've farmed sturgeons with two other players the day the update dropped.
>>
>>253423930
>be me
Well who else would you be you fucking homolord
>>
>>253423930
>this whole post
did you just blow in here from r*ddit or something bruv?
>>
>>253423816
Literally shut the fuck up, this game needs more shit locked behind levels. Once you get to level 99, which I did 165 levels ago, you stop unlocking anything
>>
Got the 3 horses and saddles I want
Rank 101
22 Gold
$6,800
All the guns and customizations I want

Can I now play the game?
>>
>>253435446
And they didn't automatically shoot you in the face for K/D padding?
>>
>fast travel to Annesburg
>always get a witness for "horse theft"
Is this happening to anyone else?
>>
>>253435446
Where exactly?
>>
>>253435692
Not everyone is a no life sweaty like you boyo. Some of us just wanna play the game for fun you know?
>>
>>253435808
I thought K/D didn't exist in this game. They were a blue posse, and we all had defensive mode on.
>>253436007
Opposite of the butcher in Blackwater.
>>
>>253435712
Sounds like you completed it partner
>>
>>253435712
>1 horse
>45.76 goy
>$1200
>all the guns and clothes that I want
I'm waiting to see what that shit about the three roles are. The bounty hunter, trader and tomb raider.
>>
>>253435924
you know that glitch where you call your horse but it isn't really your horse and doesn't gain any bonding? I think that's what's happening and the npcs are recognizing it.
>>
>>253436290
I'm wondering what they'll do with the dishonorables. Only honorables can be bounty hunters since they're loyal to the law.
>>
>>253436198
Oh okay. See ya next update!

>>253436290
I'm very excited to see what they have in store. They need bounty boards, a trapper to sell parts and make clothes, the explorer I hope is a new amount of random helmets, melee, hats, and nick knack patty whacks give that frog a load his old man's a rolling stone.
>>
>>253435692
nah they goin for the gta rp crowd now. less stuff locked behind global levels. it ain't about the grind it's about the game man.
>>
>>253435692
>flying horse
>Level 450 requirement $5000 and 80 goy bars
lol no I've done my time of grinding and if they decide to push all future content behind this horseshit then I'm going back to pissing around. fuck off with your second job shit. this is a game and nothing more.
>>
>>253436471
Honorable probably bring them in alive? Dishonorable get the bad guys you kill? Bounty hunters can be evil, they're hired by the state, a judge usually. Maybe a Marshall? But they can be anyone.
>>
>>253436471
I assume it’ll be like that guy you can get missions from in New Austin, like you just take in innocent people and call it a day.
>>
>>253436553
>>253436290
In regards to the trader part you would have to be some kind of autist to find that shit fun.
>>
>>253436827
I'm honestly amazed you would say that. You didn't find it fun to get animal parts in story mode to make new clothes? What the fuck is wrong with you. Seriously, fuck off. I don't even know you but I'm sure you're a waste of life.
>>
>>253436827
but you don't even know how the roles will work and what you have to do to become a trader and what rewards you will get for it.
>>
>>253436827
I have to go afk a lot since my schedule is fucky even on holidays, so idk, if it means I can hoard all my meat and pelts to my camp instead of having to go to the butcher, then I'll do just that.
>>
>>253437017
take your meds there spaz and stfu
>>
>>253435692
*0.01 Gold has been transferred to your Red Dead Online™ account*
>>
>>253437017
Nah fuck that shit hunting is gay. Making a whole playstyle around it is retarded.
>>
>>253437481
more like 0.000001 goy nuggies lmao. fucking sweatys man
>>
>>253435692
Yeah thats gonna be a yikes from me.
>>
>>253436160
Sounds gay
>>
mornin'
>>
>>253438312
Not as gay as being a no life autist
>>
>>253438435
How'd you get a mule?
>>
>>253438554
i visited your mother's place on the way over.
>>
>>253438554
It sometimes spawns next to the house of that granny mission giver.
>>
>>253438693
Rude
>>
What's the max amount of money you had on the poker table? 80$ here, I have 65$ on the screenshot because I lost some of it.
>>
>>253437283
No meds. Just amazed some retard can't find the fun in hunting. I'm sure they play for 15 minutes killing enemies and says "this game is so boring what am I supposed to even do." Don't be a dumbbell, there's nothing that I hate more than a dumbbell.

>>253437798
You don't have to do it, retard. How dumb are you?
>>
>>253437481
>>253437940
>>253438306
Casual faggots wearing Grizzlies outfits, no level locks, no incentive to play
>>
>>253439056
none because I haven't played it yet.
>>
>>253439134
wash yourself
>>
>>253439140
Then why respond? Why is everyone in the general such fucking idiots? What is happening?
>>
So uhh... is there a new meta for money farming or do we still grind pvp until we kill ourselves?
>>
>>253439134
but what if i find the game fun
>>
>>253439297
who died and crowned you king of the general? lol what a fucking fag.
>>
>>253439396
fun is for casual faggots obviously
>>
>>253439492
Your mother after I throat fucked her hard faggot.
>>
reminder that if youre starting out and play on ps4: theres a free race horse you can pick up and a free satchel with really good stats. There's also free outfits and free weapons
>>
>>253439648
lmao
>>
>>253439983
who would be even playing this on xbone? its probably dead as fuck on that shit.
>>
>>253439648
That is actually pretty cringe my dude.
>>
Just saw a nip stomp in pvp with the Evans. Is that good?
>>
>>253440567
nips shouldn't be playing western vidya desu
>>
Where the fuck are the graphical comparison shots? Faggots were real quick to say shit was downgraded, but are nowhere to be seen with the supposed fixes they made.
>>
>>253439492
How can you not see how dumb it is to respond to a question that you haven't got an answer to?

"what's the most money you've had at a poker table?"

"UHHH none because i haven't played poker yet, UH-HYUK!"

Nonsense.
>>
>>253440763
nice reddit spacing fag
>>
>>253440854
Been on 4-chan for 7 years at this point. Never been to leddit ever.

stop being gay

people have typed like this on 4chan for years

it's more cohesive to read.

How can you not see how dumb it is to respond to a question that you haven't got an answer to? "What's the most money you've had at a poker table?" "UHHH none because i haven't played poker yet, UH-HYUK!" Nonsense.

Easier

?
>>
>>253431789
I get that sometimes, you just need to find another session, or switch to SP, then back online.
>>
>>253440763
>asks a question
>gets mad when someone replies to it
k
>>
>>253441075
There was no use in replying!! He wasn;t being directly talked to! It was an open question for those who have played poker. Then retard responded with how he's never played poker so he's never had money at the table. Are you a fucking retard? That's not a rhetorical question. Prove to me that you're not legally retarded.
>>
Wow this general went to shit now that the american kiddies got out of school.
>>
You’re an imbecile.
>>
File: Howbizzare.jpg (54 KB, 394x581)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>the state of this general
>>
>>253441216
Is there any use in replying? In the grand scheme of things, to what purpose do these threads serve? Is all pointless? Is there a contribution to the world unknown to us? Are we all retarded? We just don't know.
>>
M'lady thats none of your damn business
>>
Where were you when you realized that this game is still fucking dogshit?
>>
Go away, old man. I told you to go away.
>>
>>253441762
actually yeah we get to keep talking about this shit game and playing poker too
>>
>>253442064
Excluding PvP memecards, the bade game is good now, it’s just lacking in worthwhile content and decent non-freeroam game modes.
>>
Mrs LeCuck! I will ask you to checkity check yourself before you wreck yourself for I am a turrable man who is not to be truffled with!
>>
>>253442064
In Valentine when a level 100 shitter with dual C93s and a varmint rifle kept killing me. Sodium levels went so high I had to call my doctor.
>>
>>253442327
>what is pussy mode
that mode was made especially for people like you in mind desu.
>>
>>253442327
>getting dabbed on by a meme loadout
>calls him the shitter
Try getting good instead of crying about it on a mongolian throatsinging discussion board.
>>
Y’know what? All we need is the bastard’s head, c’mere.
>>
>>253442456
>>253442583
wow so mean I thought we were friends
>>
>>253442327
Why don't you throw dinamite or molotovs on his way? Don't be a pussy and defend yourself.
>>
File: mel2.jpg (104 KB, 996x682)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>wandering around Blackwater in defensive mode
>some blue dot runs up to me and waves
>wave and continue on my way.
>takes a shot at me and misses
>turn around and look at him like wtf
>shoots me again
>pull out some dynamite arrows and light his ass up
>dies
>this carries on for about 10 mins until he gets the hint and fucks off.
>get a msg later on saying that he reported me for hacking.
>tfw
Never change
>>
>>253442905
Don't tell anyone but he really only killed me twice, it wasn't that bad I was just playing it up
>>
File: images.jpg (34 KB, 474x470)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>253443064
>exploring a cabin in Lagras
>see blue dot getting closer to me at full speed
>get inside cabin and pretend I don't know he's outside waiting for me
>I cover behind cabin's door and SURPRISE is a waifufag with a red headed character
>take special medicine, step outside and this faggot shoots me, I tank the 2 sawn-off shots to my chest
>blast his face with 1 shot of my fully upgraded repeater shotgun

this game is fun sometimes
>>
File: lel.gif (3.24 MB, 181x144)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>253443385
You would be honestly surprised as to how mad someone will get just from being killing once. The worst case I had where a dude chased me across the map to get revenge. I sat in the gunsmith in Annesburg to see how long this nigga would wait. I rubberbanded my controller and went afk for about an hour when I came back he was still out there waiting. Not to mention I had about 20 or so private messages from him telling me to fight him, calling me a pussy etc. I just switched on my mic, laughed and then left. Reported him too just to see if anything happens and I got a notification from xboxlive saying that some disciplinary action was taken.
>>
>>253443735
>waifufag with a red headed character
In all my time of playing its either these characters or any kind of fag that goes shirtless ends up being some tryhard shitter. Its like natures way of saying here is a faggot watch out.
>>
File: 1552248603614.gif (591 KB, 500x288)
591 KB
591 KB GIF
>player character line ups on any game
>chinlet numales, taco spics and waifufags far as the eye can see with a few larping clint eastwoodfags thrown in for good measure.
>tfw they all ugly af
Feels good being a chad
>>
>>253445592
While I agree with you, you better post your character.
>>
Hope they add glasses and more beard options so I can make my char look like Django
>>
Well lads? Is it good now?
>>
>>253446139
I’m surprised they haven’t added any eyewear especially since that qt in the art for the update is wearing an eyepatch, I assume they’re dripfeeding clothing since they mentioned they were adding over 300 items or something like that
>>
>>253445592
same I'm glad I didn't make some cringy waifushit. every time you encountered one the moment they turn the mic on you hear some pasty ass nerd on the other end that has clearly never had a gf before.
>>
>>253446139
Since the Native/Black to Clint Eastwood cosplayers/Waifufags ratio is 1:10, I heavily doubt they'll add sunglasses in the game, let alone any eyewear that's not an edgelord eyepatch.
>>
>>253446217
it’s pretty fun yeah
>>
This seriously is never coming out for PC, just like the first game, huh? I love a company with so much confidence in their products they can choose to eschew an entire market. Not even joking, I'll play it on my PS4
>>
>>253446139
Yeah you and about million other people bro. If its not the nigger its the nazi doctor. With the introduction of ponchos you will see an uptake of clint eastwood inspired shit. What you don't see enough of is some natives or even some jackie chan shit like shanghi noon for a laugh. all these different ideas yet people stick to the same boring shit.
>>
>>253446553
what gives you that idea? of course they’ll release it on pc, gta v proved to them that you can totally make people triple dip on one game and on top of that an ex-employee put on his resume that he worked on the pc port
>>
>>253446217
nah its pretty shit even with friends but at least its not fallout 76 or anthem tier
>>
>>253446762
>>253446553
Epic store exclusive
>>
>>253446627
I bet little of these Clint Eastwood cosplayers even watched the movie, they just dressed like that 'cause it's popular.
>>
>>253446627
I tried to make Mr. Wu from Deadwood but he ended up looking more Korean

Still hoping I can eventually make him a pig farmer though and dispose of bodies for shady saloon owners
>>
>>253446139
I'd rather they add some full body warpaint options so I can turn myself into one of the natives from Bone Tomahawk desu. I wanna knock some cunts knackers off with an axe.
>>
>>253446917
I've come to enjoy /v/'s bitchfest so much that I do hope Rockstar makes it Epic exclusive, but I know it'll be tied to their launcher.
>>
>>253446917
yeah sure, take two of all companies will take a deal that will net them less money
>>
>>253447404
blame steambabbies for throwing a hissyfit last time over the mods. T2 would rather have the epic store then the shitfest that steam was causing.
>>
best cards for Pvp?
>>
>>253415337
How do I trigger these missions?
>>
>>253449582
there's an icon next to the good/bad karma icon. if there's one, it's an offensive mission, if there's none, it's defensive. On The Hunt, Carriage Recovery and Destroy Supplies I know are ones.
>>
>>253433609
Where do I buy this?
>>
File: 1551755702021.jpg (61 KB, 688x692)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>253440990
imagine being this butt blasted
>>
I AM A MAN OF IMPECCABLE MORALITY!
>>
>>253450458
>turrable
>>
File: all_for_the_winner[1].jpg (12 KB, 300x192)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>253401694
this is a completely valid strategy
>>
Doing a playthrough and saved the black swamp lady from being raped. After I saw a glowing yellow thing and it was a crayfish hole. After looting it she started yelling at me from the shack to stop it. I kept looting the crayfish and she kept yelling. I thought there would end up being money there with how butthurt she was getting. But eventually I looted all the crayfish so she stopped yelling. Is there something more to this? Seemed strange.
>>
She's my wife... She's my goddamn wife. They'll do unspeakable things to her, YOU'VE GOT TO HELP MEH!
>>
>>253450784
to be fair she probably was serving all those dudes in payment of them protecting her. big tiddie skank
>>
>>253445592
Making an ugly girl was a decision I made on purpose. I'm thinking I should've made her really old, too.
>>
I've met a woman in the game that I had a casual chat with. She said she deleted her female character and came up with a male that looks like her husband because she got tired of the kids and creeps orbiting her.

Really, why does this happen? I've met a woman with a similar predicament in GTAO, but she was Scottish and kept calling me a squirrel for some reason.
>>
>>253451786
Underage.
>>
>>253451556
I just make a waifu because im a pervert or i make a cool dude if i like the options i dont see why you would put any more thought into your character than that
>>
>>253451556
i make a waifu because I've never felt the touch of real women desu
>>
>>253287234
>>253287687
>>253288718
AND THEN ME BOYS HOIST SAIL FOR MORE THUS PASS A SAILOR'S LIFE THEN ME BOYS HOIST SAIL FOR MORE THUS PASS A SAILOR'S LIFE
come bustle bustle drink about and let us merry be
>>
File: Tocho3.jpg (43 KB, 540x960)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>253299467
old Injun Confederate scout Tocho reporting in!
Native war paint/civil war clothing or head scalping dlc when?
>>
>join into a pubbie game of poker
>haven't found anyone micspamming The Gambler yet.
amazing
>>
>>253452660
You look like my dude if he was left out in the sun too long.
>>
File: 1540251147227.png (905 KB, 820x490)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
Being rushed down by a big ass gator during that random encounter in the bayou, and it just refuses to die no matter how many rifle shots go into its dome is the closest I got to being in a western horror.
>>
File: Tomahawk.png (14 KB, 256x256)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>253452863
ah gee thanks
seriously though i want to scalp people like how i did in Gun, that was fun game to play
>>
>>253453419
all good bruv at least your dude doesn't have an Easter Island head for a face.
>>
>>253453956
Some faces seem to be beaten with a ugly stick
>>
>>253452660
>>253452660
I think they added a hat that has the crossed sabres on the front. Not amerifag so can't tell if thats north or south. I'm still waiting for a version of the aussie scout hat that doesn't have some shitty rat on it tho.
>>
>>253454428
its a northern cavalry hat with a brown option not a gray thanks though
>>
>>253454613
Looks like it will be a few more updates before they move the hats from the story into online then. And the clothes too for completions sake.
>>
>>253454794
i hope the new weapons gets added in single player soon
>>
I have a few questions friends, have they said anything about an option to edit your created character again? Also any ways to grind xp and money fast? I used up the money I had before on some clothes but now I only have 20 dollars left
>>
>>253454847
If GTAO is any indication all this stuff will remain online unless they make a version of undead nightmare 2 that isn't watered down to a free roam event. You can only hope if that is the case.
>>
File: 1552234053368.png (751 KB, 1920x800)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
>lasso every cute npc I see
>let her go after a few seconds/minute
>no option to tickle them a little bit first
>>
>>253455998
in the first game you could beat their ass with marston's weak ass punches and watch them flail about with the gta4 ragdoll physics. in this game one punch kills them. pretty boner inducing.
>>
Catching some salmon and trout then getting a pronghorn/deer/buck on the way to the butcher is pretty comfy
>>
Post Arthurs
>>
>>253456790
How long has it been since you have been shot in the face for doing so? Feels like a lot of people had gotten rid of their pent up aggression during the beta. Not as many shootouts as there used to be.
>>
>>253457306
>"no"
>>
File: animerape.jpg (38 KB, 1024x576)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>changed the animations on drinking alcohol from your satchel.
>instead of taking a few nice long gulps its just a quick tonic swig
I shouldn't be mad about this but I am.
>>
>>253440567
Same damage as the Lancaster, slightly worse accuracy and 10 more shots in the tube.

Not used it in PvP (because who can be arsed with that shit), but it's good in PvE. Accuracy difference isn't too noticeable unless you're firing rapidly.
>>
Why is leveling up so unbelievable slow still? What's the idea in locking people out of XP rewards for doing missions too fast/locking clothes/guns behind levels when any headshot is an instakill.

What's the meta on leveling up exactly there doesn't seem to be anything?
>>
>>253458560
It was AFKing showdown series while you go and do life for a while or just being really good at them in general. Everything else was just a bullshit waste of time.
>>
>>253443064
Kek, I had the same thing happen earlier. Dude tried to lasso me as I went into a shop, I ignored him and continued inside, so he waited outside to shoot me when I came out.

I tanked it, being in Defensive, and blasted him with the LeMat's shotgun. Called me a hacker for "being a ghost faggot" and having a "pistol that fires shotguns."

It's like they don't read the little pop-up blurbs that show when you go online.

>>253445149
I've noticed a new breed, faggots in Micah's leather jacket. Always dressed as edgy as possible, with long hair and nu-male beards.
>>
>>253457438
Since this update ive only seen one random shootout and a lot of people just walk past even if we are both hunting with guns out so it seems most people are chill, if im feeling lazy i can just use the new defence mode to not bother with fighting the children
>>253458560
Showdown modes used to be the quickest and i actually like most of them too outside of the stupid BR mode
If you are a boomer who cant win at pvp then alternate grinding freeroam missions and regular missions is probably the best idea
>>
>>253457306
>le generic epic all black badass SUPA COWBOY

kys unoriginal cunt
>>
>>253458852
Honestly you would have to be a complete faggot to pay gold for a coat that makes you look like a sweaty fatass. There is only really a few jackets that look good and most of those are still locked in the SP.
>>
>>253457306
The only real problem I have with this is you aren't using Arthur's original hat. Ratty as it looks its part of his character not to mention its the same one that his old man was wearing.
>>
>>253458560
Hipfire kills get you bonus xp, it says "eyes wide shut" if you do it right
Dead eye kills gets you bonus xp
Using special ammo gets you bonus xp
If you do the mission where everyone wears metal suits they give you split points and slugsto use in all your guns and the lancaster repeater is very accurate for getting sweet hipfire headshots
Pvo is good but pvp with special ammo is very good if you can still win
>>
>>253457306
Arthur never looks right in anything than his signature outfit.
>>
>>253459557
>implying my boah would wear that ragged old shit
Lmao, just because his dad was a good for nothing Pauper and died like one ,doesn't mean my boah will too

>>253459382
t. Blondie
>>
>>253459732

How do you even do a specific story mission, it seems at random if you've already done them all, do I need to go stand in a certain area and search?
>>
>>253460349
Your attitude matches up with your clothing tastes. Fitting.
>>
File: Lawman.jpg (568 KB, 1920x1072)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>253459423
Agreed. I made my character look like a Lawman, so I've got him decked out in a duster ATM, reckon it fits the look.

I also got lucky, and he started off with one of the basic leather jackets, so I use that for when I'm "out on the frontier" (I.E, in the wilderness.)

He ain't the most handsome boy, but I think he has a bit of a "tired sheriff" look to him.
>>
>the last mission with the spic war wagon.
>have to blow it up
I'm curious if its possible to just avoid blowing it up and just farm kills or do they eventually stop spawning? Anyone tired that yet?
>>
>>253459732
I'll add to this, not many people knows it but you can enter deadeye without drawing your weapon. Quick press L2+R3. Then you can deadeye hipfire right away. Looks crazy nice with focus fire.
>>
>>253457306
>arthurposter
>turns out hes a fucking faggot
seems about right.
>>
>>253458473
At least this means they can definitely change those sorts of things easily enough.

Maybe if people ask about it enough they'll let you leave cigarettes in your character's mouth instead of them taking one fucking drag and throwing it into the brush like they do now.
>>
>>253460617
>striped vest
>patterned pants
i'd tell you to pick one and stick with it, but rockstar locked all the good, plain vests and pants behind gold and levels.
>>
>>253462016
I know why the did it because the animations can hang sometimes or they are just overall slow when compared to other QOL changes. I'm just a fag that likes to drink before, after and between tasks.
>>
File: file.png (1.34 MB, 695x695)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>dumb low lvl attacks me
>kill him repeatedly
>he starts sending angry messages, whining about my ability cards
>get the posse to lure him into valentine and repeatedly dab on him
>start spawnkekking him with a rolling block rifle while the salt pours in
>mfw
>>
>>253460538
Absolutely, dare I say, Euphoric?
>>
It's actually bullshit how unless you get a headshot, you probably wont get the kill. It's so fucking frustrating when I shoot some dude 4 goddamn times with a rifle and he just comes around and dabs on me with a fucking cattleman. The balance is shit and the payouts for pvp gamemodes are even worse.
>>
>>253465513
Oh, and it's pretty retarded how the runnings is especially made for strafing so when you run you cant look around. Other than the pvp gamemodes, the game is great, but I've never liked that gay shit anyways so I'll stick to hunting and missions for xp/money.
>>
day 3 and we're back to crashing every few minutes yaaaay
>>
What should i put on the hdr settings?
>>
>>253467168
Yeah, same. I think I’ll call it quits early.
Hope you guys make a second thread when this one reaches bump limit.
>>
how the fuck do i get gud at controller aiming
>>
>>253469326
the game literally does all the aiming for you what
>>
>>253470791
but then i couldn't play poker anymore
>>
>>253470791
if that happened I wouldn't be able to enjoy funny cat videos anymore.
>>
>>253470791
And miss out on all these silly dreams my brain conjures up?
>>
>>253470791
>>>/r9k/
>>
*max bets first turn*
>>
File: c5233b2.png (225 KB, 471x560)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>253446961
>the movie
the trilogy but go on
>>
File: 477085769_b2258df81d_o.jpg (1.89 MB, 2112x2816)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
the slice of life stuff sounds amazing. is there literally any chance they bring it over to the single player? I would love to be able to live in the world but on single player latency. just like a wild west sim/rpg single player game
please god. if not ill do the multiplayer
>>
File: 1550169994164.jpg (543 KB, 1920x1080)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>
>>253460351
>Pause
>Progress
>Story Missions
>Select
>>
ded thred
>>
File: 1546609069388.png (1.53 MB, 1280x720)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>
>>253483769
me on the right
>>
What do I have to to do get the free 15 gold bars. Just log in or check the mail or what?
>>
>>253484352
save them since you are going to need it for future updates.
>>
File: D6vls8ZXsAA4ENx.jpg (141 KB, 1200x675)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>253239958
post your cowpokes
>>
File: D6jj_wjX4AAq88G.jpg (121 KB, 1200x675)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>253299467
>>253485445
>>
So poker is banned everywhere outside America?

Rockstar support told me they're working on a solution acting like it's a bug when it's definitely deliberate
>>
> Have a friend who is a complete and utter bullshitter, level 25 in-game, i'm 49.
> Shopping in Saint Denis when we get targeted for assassination
> I start running after checking their levels. It's a 5-man posse at level 200 or above
> All of them have springfields loaded with express ammo
> Gun me down seconds after i made it to the time limit by just running away
> Gun down my horse
> Keep spawn killing me for a few minutes
> they sort of wander off
> i leave to go get a snack
> Friend says he took down all of them so many times the entire posse ragequit against him
> Too nice to call him out on his shit
>>
>>253486219
should have been in defensive mode bro
>>
File: 1544005866696.jpg (81 KB, 768x433)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>
>>253489134
me on the left
>>
File: donk.webm (1.43 MB, 720x480)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB WEBM
>>253485445
>>253299467
>>
Will pc modders be able to add in the future mechanics, like the roles? I know if it comes to pc mods will be able to add in the weapons and items, but i really want to be able to play sp as just a wild west sim rather than the story it is
>>
why the hell are there so many old men characters with white hair, huge beards and as big a facial scar as they can have in poker?
>>
File: 1550165523860.jpg (421 KB, 1920x1080)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>>
>>253490941
they always have an outfit made of pure black and maybe some red accents too
>>
Guys you can earn 1.00 gold bars per level up right now
Just won two most wanted in a row trying to level up, make sure you use special ammo lads
>>
>>253470791
I sometimes wish you don't wake up again.
>>
>>253496528
well what's the fastest way to level up without touching pvp?
>>
>>253490941
>>253493435
>that 30 year old edge master boomer who plays poker in rdr2
>>
Man, I have the feeling that RDO will be fucking nice once all the updates hit. Hope they'll also let us play as a policeman.
>>
>>253490941
Because there are a significant number of actual boomers that play this game.
No, not 28 or 30 year old meme boomers that are actually millennials, but actual 40+ boomers.
>>
>>253497738
I dunno man i kinda doubt it's that, it's usually the zoomers that pick wacky shit and fill in every slot/option without thinking and i can't imagine so many people actually ending up with characters this awful through actual effort
>>
>>253496639
Why dont you want to do pvp anon? Its fun
But you just do the missions repeatedly, the fort mercer one used to be the best (use the split point ammo/shotgun slugs that you are given during it, hipfire/deadeye kills also gets you bonus xp) a new mission might be better.
>>
>>253497927
If you’re talking about characters that look like inbred clowns, then yes, it’s most likely a zoomer being goofy with their friends.
But, if it’s a well-dressed older character, high chances it’s a boomer.
>>
>>253498210
Yea i'm talking about the saints row tier abortions of science, can't say i see a lot of lee van cleef cosplayers
>>
PvP modes in this game are fucking trash
>>
was the red dead online beta the first beta in the past 10 years that was actually in a beta state?
>>
The music that plays in bars is actually fucking good.
>>
>>253462964
Haha, I get it. I ended up using gold to get a plain black one, because it was annoying me during cutscenes. The pic's from like, the first week of online, so all my outfits were a bit of a mish-mash.
>>
>>253293496
this
>>
>>253490941
yes zaddy take my chips king
>>
>>253473278
The movie I'm refering to is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, which is the one all the Eastwood cosplayers cite.
You're thinking of the Dollars trilogy with the two movies that came before it.
>>
Next Thread

>>253504134
>>
File: arthur.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1072)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>253457306

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.