[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20190329015510_1.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
found the secret wall crawling skill edition

>Previous thread
>>250222448

>Useful Links
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1duHAms4JJM-9ISKA36rzB3wEpJ7utB-51QvvLXqfOOg/pub

>Lore Q&A
https://pastebin.com/zgbZuFtf
>>
>>250264956
And he had every right to be
>constant spies in his territory
>knowing any day the shogunate is coming
>knowing any day the strongest person in your clan is going to die of old age
>knowing that you still don't have enough power to take on a giant militaristic force
>knowing that the power is right in front of your eyes, but you just can't grasp it (because kuro is a dick)
>>
The 1(ONE) thing I would add would be alternate costumes. Not even like armor sets with stats or anything, just different outfits.
>>
>>250265235
shut the FUCK UP
the only thing the game needs above anything else is the ability to fight bosses that you already defeated
>>
>>250265396
This. If I could just kill owl2 once a day after work, I'd be stoked.
>>
>>250265235
Miyazaki never learned
we need red phantoms in NG+
>>
Genichisis, why is our husbando such a jobber?
>>
>>250265549
https://github.com/ShenKSPZ/SekiroSaveLoadManager
>>
how would your ideal DLC be?
keep it realistic

i think you can't play as anyone but wolf, because no one else has a prosthetic, except for young sculptor, but that would mean that the entire dlc will be in a different map, with different skills, locking out everything from the base game, so basically you wouldn't be able to try the new prosthetics or whatever in the base bosses (and also the base prosthetics in the dlc bosses)
...... and that's why you can only play as wolf
>>
>>250265149
Genichiro is only for bullying and deserves everything he gets.
>>
Why did nobody ever tell me that fighting unlocked and swinging at enemies when you're not facing them but will still hit them completely breaks their AI?
>>
>extra hits that are guaranteed because your character is busy reeling from getting hit by a completely different attack
>bosses who completely ignore your attacks and superarmor through them to hit you sometimes and other times properly block them leading to zero consistency about when you feel you can attack
The two biggest problems in this game.
>>
>>250266028
It's going to be a fucking dark souls reference. The whole DLC.
>>
File: gravewax.jpg (8 KB, 206x210)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Best place to farm these?
>>
>>250266028
It would be cool to expand on the return ending
don't know how that would work since many people haven't got it though
>>
>>250266185
Lol git gud. aka learn which attacks have superarmor and don't get hit or guard broken.
>>250266287
Fountainhead palace, mist nobles drop them.
>>
>>250266185
Unless it's a posture break, you can cancel out of the end of the reel animation with a deflect or dodge input.
Armor is 100% consistent, it's either always active (Bull and similar) or only active on specific attacks you can learn the tell for (Owl's heavy overhead)
>>
>>250266287
fountainhead flute players
or look up the locations on the wiki
>>
>>250266028
Realistically it'll either be a trip back to Tomoe's time via some bell (probably unlocked after beating Genichiro for people who want to smash themselves against DLC bosses in the early game) or it'll focus on the Ministry leader who got a name and what's left of his seventeen sons.
>>
>>250266357
>boss and I are both in neutral
>I attack
>chooses that moment to start the superarmor move
>this is my fault
Yeah, nah.
>>
>game wants you to be a parry god for most bosses
>it's literally better instead to just ignore the moves instead since they're easily dodgeable, let you get actual HP damage instead of a deflect, and you don't have to also parry the 5 follow-up attacks for your free 1-2 hits
I don't know why the game is designed this way.
>>
>>250266416
>boss and I are both in neutral
>we both start to attack
>both suddenly block the others attack
>both sit there like idiots blocking attacks that didn't go through

the AI is weird at times
>>
>>250266416
Deflect, Dodge, animation cancel, don't have such bad judgement. My favorite trick is to make some distance and use an item, then counter their item use punish.
>>
>>250266182
It's actually the entire strategy for speedrunning Genichiro
https://youtu.be/mTqyYsJNL4c?t=1334
>>
>>250266182
>>250266928
22:24 btw
>>
>>250266569
Deflect builds up posture m8, and the game's tutorials does say that you can dodge counter for HP damage as well. It's intended.
>>
>still no list of dismantled sound files
I really need this shit for memes
>>
>>250267032
>Deflect builds up posture
So does HP damage too. At the same or maybe even a greater rate as well, for a fraction of the danger, especially in NG+ when regular blocking still makes you take damage. And you even need HP damage before posture even matters because some posture meters straight-up won't even increase by even a pixel to a Mikiri counter unless they're at a certain HP% or below.
It just seems like a really dumb way for them to do this.
>>
>>250266569
>it's literally better instead to just ignore the moves instead since they're easily dodgeable
Wrong, but it would still be much easier to parry them.
>>
>>250265562
The funny thing is, the game already has all the enemy placements for phantoms down. All Miyazaki has to do is make it so that all the spooky ghosts that spawn at the end of the game stay in the actual game when you go into NG+.

Seriously, some places in the game feel so fucking empty otherwise without the spooky ghosts. In Sunken Valley, there is a small place to the right of the first statue idol that leads to a pool that leads to a Headless. That place by default only has ONE (1) Gun Fort rifleman. That's it. That's all the enemies there until you progress later on in the game's day cycle and get like 3 spooky Ashina ghosts there. Now it feels actually inhabited.
>>
The fights were designed to be long with only getting an occasional hit in here and there before you can start to rack up posture damage

If posture damage were permanent it would be shit and easy and fights would be over way too fast
>>
>>250267323
yeah those ghosts fucked my ass
when i got there without them i was confused with the pool and random end to the path

what causes those ghosts to show up?
I recently did a NG+ run and didn't run into them at all even though my first run I ran into a ton of them.
>>
>>250267494
Day time changes. The closer you get to night in the game, the more the ghosts that appear.
>>
>>250267265
There's a LOT of moves that are so much easier to dodge than to parry, ya kidding? I can name a couple right off the top of my head.
Corrupted Monk's spinning move where she slashes 5 times as she slowly approaches.
Either Isshin's Ichimonji Double.
Guardian Ape's (first form) combo move that ends with him jumping in the air and slamming down.
Almost anything from DoH.
Emma's or Isshin's dash-"t" cross slash move.
Any one of these are a million times easier to just hold the run button and tilt your control stick backwards than parry and let you punish just as much than if you had decided to parry it for some weird reason.
>>
rice
girl
pee
>>
>>250267665
It's typically much faster to parry god your way through a fight though.
>>
>>250267771
Yeah, I won't debate that. But definitely not safer or better if you're looking to win.
>>
>>250267265
Every single speedrun strategy is literally about dodging as many moves as possible though and never deflecting unless it's a hard to block move or deflecting the move would lead into an attack for big posture damage (mikiri, ape spear, high monk, etc).

Watch anyone fight Owl. They kill him in a minute and all they do is r1 r1 dash r1 r1 r1 dash r1 r1 r1 dash.
>>
File: owl1 is har-.webm (2.85 MB, 1280x720)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>
>>250267903
hard to dodge move*
>>
>>250267927
Those jump escape dodge attempts are killing me
>>
>>250267927
>29 skill points
>156k sen
>>
>>250267835
The game encourages you to parry, because it's more expedient, but it doesn't brick you off completely from playing hit and run tactics, if you want to waste your time. That's a perfectly fine balance.
>>
Persimmons suck, rice loli overhyped them
>>
File: mr handsome.png (328 KB, 640x360)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>250267927
If you fight him as Miyazaki intended, he's not much more difficult than Genichiro, to be honest.
>>
>>250268017
Depends on the fight though.

You don't have to ever parry Owl 1, Guardian Ape phase 1 (before it goes headless), Shichimen Warrior, Snake Eyes or Armored Warrior to fight them super efficiently and quickly. With Blazing Bull, I think you're even discouraged from parrying because even deflects cause chip damage from the fire on his horns.

But yeah, most of the time you're encouraged to parry. Which is good, because it's a game focused on parrying, and you've never been this encouraged to parry in any previous Souls games. In fact, you could go through any of the previous games (including Bloodborne) without ever knowing how to parry.
>>
File: Sekiro.png (661 KB, 2048x989)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
Today I will remind them...
>>
How do you avoid Sword Saint's huge circular wind attack? The one that does damage through your block. I can kind of do it if I deflect but the timing is really tricky. There has to be an easier way.
>>
>>250268906
See >>250268661
>>
>>250268906
You can jump on his head and do posture damage when he does that attack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owailVRIb-k
>>
>>250268906
literally just run out of range. even jumping or high monk don't always go high enough to try and stomp him.
>>
>>250268906
either back off or high monk over it if you want to style on him
>>
Charmless NG Emma fucking me up; I wanna mikiri her jump thrust but she only does it if I heal. Should I just dodge the combat arts? I'm getting block damage even when I think I parry it.
>>
>>250268906
Just dodge into him
>>
In what is news to absolutely no one ever, Firecracker and Double Ichimonji are two of the most broken tools in the game.
>>
>>250268998
>>250268906
I've never done this with Isshin, but I did it with the first Genichiro phase during his mortal draw. I think the Mario goomba stomp gives you brief i-frames, or at least fucks with your hitbox in some way, allowing you to not take damage at all. If you don't BING BING WAHOO and just jump, he'll damage you.
>>
>>250267903
>They kill him in a minute and all they do is r1 r1 dash r1 r1 r1 dash r1 r1 r1 dash.

I saw a speedrunner doing this and at point, I became convinced that enemy AI was designed with your lock-on in mind, because Owl was barely even trying to parry any of the speedrunners attacks.
>>
>>250269307
>playing on easy mode
>using even more easy mode cheese tactics
>using trainers
Pathetic
>>
Unlike the other endings the Shura ending kinda comes off as a silly "what if" ending. Sekiro obeys the iron code and everybody dies.
>>
>>250269443
Yeah thats what speedrunners abuse
if you dont lockon you can swoop around them and that fucks their AI big time
>>
File: begone.gif (1.73 MB, 300x159)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
>>250269307
>break the game with cheat engine
>talk shit about the game being broken
>>
>>250269539
It's interesting the kind of bullshitty things the AI can do if you're actually locked-on. I remember fighting Genichiro and seeing what looked like an attempt to attack me cancelled into a block, just because I tried to attack him at the same time. The input reading at times is just insane.
>>
>>250269443
To be fair, Owl only parries the 2nd or 3rd attack you do, mostly the 3rd (unsure if he parries the first attack, if he does it's very rare). They never do a 3rd attack though. They get 1 attack behind them, which isn't blocked, then a second attack behind them which isn't blocked again because the enemy is still turning all the way around (intended, because if you get behind owl when he fire crackers you can get 2 free hits as well before he starts blocking), then owl blocks the third hit.

Now at this point the speedrunner will wait a second so owl will respond with an attack instead of keeping guard up and then they just dash behind him and repeat. It's not abusing AI and there is no secret "ai abuse lock on" bug, they just don't lock on because dashing is faster and has more control when unlocked. It's just abusing the game's combat system which is designed to do certain attacks at certain times and is designed to always give someone 2 free hits if they attack from behind and is designed to never/almost never parry the first blocked hit they get.
>>
>>250269818
that happens to me constantly with genichiro since he will just stand there looking at you
owl will also let you attack him a couple times in a row when he wants to do something else even when locked on
>>
>>250269514
I don't think it makes a lot of sense either
Genichiro is in the castle after kidnapping kuro and Isshin is just chilling out out drinking tea and hunting rats
then you go to do the same thing and suddenly he gets up and tries to kill you
>>
File: 1554790387467.jpg (176 KB, 2048x2048)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Why do you always have to talk to Owl first if you want to initiate a fight against him? The same is true with the Emma/Isshin fight. You always have to talk to daddy first and get a cutscene before the fight commences after a failed attempt. It gets really old real fast. Why can't we just go straight to the fight if we've died before? Why does there always have to be that same fucking cutscene each and every time?

Also, why can't you consume sugars when you're in front of owl? You have to consume your sugar before entering the arena, or else Sekiro refuses to consume sugars while his sword is sheathed.
>>
>>250270214
Probably because they want to pretend you didn't actually die
>>
File: emojigun.jpg (90 KB, 569x569)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>tfw you die to Genichiro in the final boss fight
>>
>>250270214
>Why do you always have to talk to Owl first if you want to initiate a fight against him? The same is true with the Emma/Isshin fight. You always have to talk to daddy first and get a cutscene before the fight commences after a failed attempt. It gets really old real fast. Why can't we just go straight to the fight if we've died before? Why does there always have to be that same fucking cutscene each and every time?
Because you're supposed to do it in one go. It's not like the canon takes your suckage into consideration.
>>
>>250270214
stop being bad and dying over and over
>>
>>250270276
>>250270284
Have sex, Insekiros.
>>
File: 1526412900590.jpg (23 KB, 478x327)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>250270443
>yfw
>>
Can we talk about how much of a cunt Owl is?
>submits his son to an abusive teacher
>fakes his own death so he can kill his son
>tries to steal his son's lord so he can become immortal
>forces his son to fight him to the death knowing what a moral dilemma he's causing him
>tries to kill his own son AGAIN
>constantly taunts you during the fight
>uses every dirty trick in the book including fucking Lloyd's talismans
>begs for death as a THIRD fake out
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
File: lmao.gif (1.19 MB, 328x250)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>250266928
>>
>>250270690
Thats his way of going all out
You surpassed all of that so he will be proud
>>
>>250270690
>uses every dirty trick in the book
He is the great shinobi, not samurai
>>
>>250266928
Holy fuck, you don't even need to deflect a single attack in the third phase. He literally just R1 spammed for 90% of the fight, dodged right during the overhead jumping attacks and did the lightning reversal whenever it's needed. Not a single parry was done.
>>
I went to Fountainhead Palace, and my Rice Loli disappeared. She'll be fine?
>>
>>250271049
check the 3monki area
>>
>>250270265
>take multiple hits from him
I just jump off the cliff and start over at that point
>>
>>250265235
>Wolf is an actual wolf
>Owl is an actual owl
>Snake eyes actually have snake eyes
>>
>>250270180
Genichiro isn't at risk of becoming Shura, because everything he does is for one singular purpose. Isshin only steps in to fight you because you lose your way and start down the path of mindless slaughter.
>>
>>250270690
>submits his son to an abusive teacher
What? Owl IS his teacher.
>>
>>250270690
>when he dies he acknowledges you as his boy
say what you want about him, but i felt that moment hard.
>>
>>250271304
Butterfly apparently taught him too.
>>
>>250271252
>mindless slaughter
>obeying your father and going to get kuro back
>mindless slaughter
???? You don't mindlessly slaughter until Isshin is dead and you double crass your dad. There is no reason for Isshin to attack you other than ESP no jutsu.
>>
>>250271368
I wouldn't want to be considered his son considering he's a conniving evil fuck. I don't play dirty, I don't strive for immortality, I don't strive to rule, I don't mindlessly kill people for sport, etc. Owl is as far from Wolf as possible, unless Wolf chooses shura ending where he really shows how much similar he is to his father by being a cunt and killing everyone who ever supported you and then also backstabbing him.
>>
The blue monk guy doesn't have the book. The one in the cave. There is just nothing there.
What do? Is this a bug? Pls help.
>>
File: enough 2.jpg (266 KB, 1024x576)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
man fuck this
exp farm
>gotta get useless skill for 9 exp bar
wtf is this shit miyazaki
>>
>>250265149
There is no shogunate and the shitty localization is shitty.
>>
>>250269307
>Friends who said game was piss-easy, and I was a scrub for being stuck at specific parts
>Mfw that video is a perfect example of how he played
Why do people do this to themselves? You're learning nothing, you're simply ruining the game for yourself.
>>
>>250271402
>obeying your father and going to get kuro back
You mean
>obeying your father and abandoning your allegiance to Kuro

Once you agree to go with Owl, you've abandoned the one directive you've had throughout the game: "Protect Kuro" and are joining forces with yet another person seeking to exploit him.
>>
>>250271502
where?
>>
>>250271402
The problem with obeying Owl is that he raised Wolf to be an unfeeling robot killing machine that obeys a strict set of rules that place Owl his controller. Wolf has no will of his own, no emotions. He starts to develope them and deviate from the path of becoming Shura after he loses to Genichiro, but if he chooses to go back on his newfound feelings and return to being a mindless living weapon for Owl, he will become too much for Owl to control. He will become Shura, a weapon that kills without a master.
>>
File: 1527167138055.jpg (55 KB, 461x523)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>250271492
maybe it's because i didn't really have a dad
>>
>>250271517
>No levelup for this game
>We added an even worse system instead
Memeazaki is one giant hack, and he should seriously be stopped.
>>
>>250271529
>There is no shogunate
The red samurai from the ending are literally referred to as "tokugawazamurai" in the game files. They're 100% from the Shogunate.
>>
>>250271571
For the return ending. The blue monk doesn't have the book.
I already gave the idiot girl the first one.
>>
>>250271502
did she even ask you to look for the blue guy?
>>
>>250271565
I never got that angle of the game

I first sided with Owl because I thought it means to protect Kuro because the kid wants to kill himself

Apparently that was a bad choice and you ended up becoming a psycho
>>
>>250271565
But even Isshin follows the iron code and knows breaking it means disownment and/or death.
>>
>listen to opening cinematic in Japanese
>narrator says "Kensei Ashina Isshin" after he kills the big spear general guy
>subtitle says "Master Swordsman Isshin Ashina"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensei_(honorary_title)

>Kensei (剣聖, sword's saint; sometimes rendered in English as Kensai, Ken Sai, Kensei, or Kenshei) is a Japanese honorary title given to a warrior of legendary skill in swordsmanship.

Why is the English translation so shit? Just call him a Sword Saint like you did in the final boss name.
>>
>>250271620
Miyazaki designs the games for the Japanese audience that regularly plays on the same file long enough to hit level 800.
>>
>>250271648
She is supposed to?
Not being able to grab it without that is silly.
>>
>>250271647
the the child go to the monkeys place yet?
>>
>>250264995
should I get a controller for this or just use keyboard?
>>
>>250271750
then ask for rice three times until she gets sick, give her a persimmon, she will give you rice kuro, go give it to him
eat the candy that kuro will make with that rice
and now go back to rice loli
>>
>>250271762
What?
This ending is fucking confusing.
>>
>>250271684
You trusted Owl too much then.

>>250271697
>even Isshin follows the iron code
>Isshin
>A man that staged a coup
>Following a code that says "shut up and follow orders"
Isshin doesn't have a dad or a master kicking about, what the hell makes you think he follows the Iron Code?
>>
File: 535.png (285 KB, 700x700)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
I got all achievements two days ago and haven't played since.
Fuck. What do I do now?
>>
>>250271787
Either way is fine. The KBM controls in this PC port are the best From has ever made. Dark Souls 3's KBM controls were decent. I would never recommend KBM for vanilla Dark Souls because it was ass.
>>
>>250271828
I already did all that.
She was talking to herself so i gave her the first book. But the second book isn't there.
>>
>>250271841
You have to keep taking rice from her till she sleeps and gets ill and the rice for kuro happens.
Eventually she moves to the folding screen monkey arena for even more dialogue.
Then you can do what you are trying to after that
>>
>>250271861
Play Risk of Rain 2. It's fun and very challenging.
>>
>>250271642
>16th century
>tokugawa shogunate
Pick one.
>>
>>250271861
Sequence break
>>
>>250272037
And the Ashina clan were annexed by the Date, they're obviously taking historical liberties here. Fuckin realismfags
>>
>>250271861
Only thing left to do, are challenge runs.
>>
>>250271529
What else would the "interior ministry" be then?
>>
>>250271968
This is needlessly convoluted.
>>
>Used all Droplets
>Dragonrot mysteriously still refuse to go away
What is this horse shit.
>>
>>250272095
This. There's fucking blood magic in this game. It's not meant to be history simulator. If you want that go play Kingdom Come or something.
>>
File: monke.jpg (222 KB, 540x663)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>
>>250272037
It's early 17th isn't it?
>>
>>250272037
Its the closing years of the sengoku era when Isshin stages his coup.
Then 20 years pass

The Tokugawa Shogunate existed between 1603 and 1867.
Its completely possible
>>
>>250272259
You have to use them at the checkpoint

>>250272229
Thats kind of the idea.
DaS3 was worse with its quests
>>
>>250272037
You realize the 1600s were the 17th century, correct? Just like right now we are in the 21st century, not the 20th century.
>>
>>250272349
1603 is 17th century.
>>
>>250272428
But, I did that. I literally used 7 at the shrine, and it's still present.
>>
>>250272428
>DaS3 was worse with its quests
Literally only the Hollow ending was confusing, everything else was streamlined insanely hard.
>>
>>250272514
So you ignored the 20 years.
Good job
>>
>>250272514
The game quite literally takes place after 1603
>>
>>250272625
This. Nothing will ever top Dark Souls 1's obscurity in questline design, with the DLC entry method easily being La Mulana tiers in obscurity.
>>
Where are people getting 16th century from?
I though all they said was sengoku era in game
>>
>>250272725
The fucking access to the DLC questline though.
That shit still confuses me how people figured out.
>>
>>250272824
Exploring everywhere after getting every item because people still had hope in the pendant
>>
>>250272349
The end of sengoku lingers for a long time.
Ashina is annexed by Date in 1589. The frame story of the game, if you pay attention, is that the main battle is being fought away from Ashina castle as a decoy for the infiltration by the Tokugawa conspirators.
>>250272514
>>250272489
Game doesn't take place in the 1600's.
I know how centuries work because Jesus wasn't born on year 100.
>>250272724
No. It doesn't. There's a reason the nip doesn't call them the entire ministry.
>>
>>250272914
>Ashina is annexed by Date in 1589.
Where did it say this in the game?
Ashina is a fictional world with dragon piss that ruins lives so I doubt its got a hard date on something like that
>>
>>250272893
>Kill Hydra
>Save&Exit for Golden Golem
>Talk with De Dusk
>Go to Archieves and realize a new Golem have spawned
>Back to the spawn of Golden Golem and find a portal
It's actually insane people figured this shit out, since it literally made 0 sense.
>>
>>250272914
Do you know why Isshin staged a coup? Because Ashina was going to be destroyed and he knew it, so he took his people and fucked off. That is what happened in this game's version of 1589, then 20 years pass.
>>
>>250273032
Are you fucking retarded or just pretending to be?
>>
>>250272824
The trailer included a shot of the place with the golden golem now with a portal in it, that gave them a lead to pursue.
>>
>>250273061
I would imagine it pretty much went like
>kill everything before ng+
>explore whole map to find golden golem
>talk to dusk
>explore entire map again
>get item
>explore entire map again
>find DLC
>realize pendant still does nothing
>>
>>250273123
I actually forgot there was a trailer for the DLC.
>>
>>250273120
>no answer to the question
Come on man, is it said in game or not?
>>
>>250273061
To be fair the golden golem with dusk in it existed before the DLC ever did. So players had already rescued dusk just by happenstance from playing the game and exploring every nook and cranny. Then the dlc came out, they look all over, see a new golem that drops a new item, and then explore some more and wa la.
>>
>>250273150
Yeah, but as >>250273123 said. Most likely had a lead to go from.
Still, it was one long trial&error to get into that place, since the implementation made no fucking sense at all.

Pendant was most likely just a reference to the REAL pendant, so you had an idea what item was needed, for when you found it.
>>
>>250273115
This is the only thing that makes sense. Either that or Miyazaki was like "fuck it, let's combine the Battle of Suriagehara and the Tokugawa Shogunate unifying japan into one thing!" Because Interior Ministry has nothing to do with the Date, the enemies are named tokugawa in the files, and they don the bright red armor of the tokugawa.
>>
>>250273115
You can't stage a coup for a destroyed domain. 20 years after 1589 pushes you out of sengoku and you're doing the same thing that other actual retard is doing, ignoring the setting of the game as told by the game:
There is a field battle being staged and fought off screen. That doesn't happen 20 years after 1589.
>>
>>250271861
Just play onli-
oh.
>>
>>250273509
The game literally states that the sengoku era is in it's final years AND THEN 20 years pass. Not "20 years went by, and we are still chilling in the sengoku era."

And he staged the coup before the place was attacked, assumed command, took control of his people, and survived. You dingus.
>>
>>250273509
>There is a field battle being staged and fought off screen. That doesn't happen 20 years after 1589.
Provide literally a single shred of proof that there is some battle happening off screen, or that there couldn't have been a battle in 1609. Hell, we could just say that Isshin staged the coup in 1582, 20 years pass, it's now about damn near 1603, Ashina survived Date because of Isshin (or just completely avoided them) and now the Shogunate are coming.

Either way, you quite literally cannot deny that the enemies at the end of the game are Tokugawa Shogunate because they are literally fucking named Tokugawa Samurai.
>>
>>250273061
This will be nearly the same for DLC

>Mist Noble was too easy? He'll drop a new key item on NG+
>Talk to Old Monk who wishes Buddha temple be rebuilt here
>Go back to Mist Noble hut near where the buddha statue illusion was, be transported to a new area
>>
>>250273698
You shouldn't fixate on the words "final years" when you clearly don't know how long it actually lasted.
>>
>>250273815
I just hope it's a fucking bell memory you can pick up at the Dilapidated Temple. I don't want to have to look up a guide just to figure out how to get into the DLC.
>>
>>250273803
Are you seriously implying there was no Tokugawa clan before their Shogunate? Are you for real?
>>
>>250273509
In the alternate version of history we play the Date didnt win, Isshin defeated them and is holding back the "ministry" alone simply by existing because he was that much of a badass.

The 20 years gives them more than enough flexibility to fit it
>>
>>250274007
Are you seriously implying that a Tokugawa clan would be under a prestigious name such as "the interior ministry" which means they are a part of the Japanese ministry, aka the Shogunate?
>>
>>250273815
I got some bad news for you, Memeazaki would NEVER enforce NG+ for DLC.
>>
>>250274098
>ignoring the original comment which was the shitty localization
Miyazaki didn't call them the interior ministry because doing that when the game takes place in the waring states period would be stupid.
>>
>>250274149
And thats a good thing
>>
>>250273890
It'll most likely be pretty obvious, like it was in DaS3.
You'll random meet a new NPC in a mandatory part of the game which will guide you towards the DLC content.

He could also go the lazy route, like he did with The Ringed City. You can magically travel to the DLC content after beating the base game, just like that.

>>250274180
Never said it was a bad thing. Just informed that anon, that Miyazaki doesn't really enforce NG+ for the DLC content.
>>
>>250274170
Yeah, too bad the exact translation is the Shogunate then, huh? Considering an actual Japanese major made a mod that fixes most of the shitty translations and every mention of "interior ministry" or "ministry" is changed to shogunate.
>>
>>250274149
sure, it could go NG as well
>>
>>250274274
Well I may not be an N1 friendo but I never once heard the word "Bakufu" so I'll need to see a source.
>>
>>250273890
If it's a Tomoe DLC you'll probably find a bell in the scraps of Genichiro's armour.
>>
Speaking of DLC, when is the earliest we can expect a DLC for Sekiro?

Is it realistic to expect them to release a DLC by like October or November of 2019? It's April right now. 6-7 months should be enough time to make a 3-4 hour (for a blind playthrough) DLC.
>>
File: Guess which CA.webm (2.91 MB, 854x480)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>250266182
Enemy AI still works normally while unlocked, that's just a specific cheese strat that requires a door frame and happens to work because it seems to put Geni in some kind of chasing loop doing an attack which can be R1 interrupted every time.
As always, speedrunning is dumb bollocks for autists and has little to do with playing the game.
>>
>>250274674
I'd hope with the shocking amount of content this game doesn't have that the dlc would be at least another 10-15 hours.
>>
>>250274681
No I mean broke because I did it accidentally to one of the red headed midgets and only noticed when I got five clean hits in a row on him when you only get one or two off normally.
>>
>>250274674
Probably a year+ from now.
They'd be stupid not to to be already working on it, since it sold really well, which mean Activision most likely breathing heavy down their neck.
>>
>>250274681
It's hilarious how unlocked play is still the best way of playing these games. Not only does it allow you to do stuff like in the webm, it also means your camera won't fuck you up at the worst possible moments.

I remember fighting Ebrietas in Bloodborne, and 80 percent of my deaths were because the game couldn't figure out which way I wanted to roll when she did that double ramming attack on me. Whenever she'd do that while I was locked on, the camera just goes haywire. She became so much easier when I unlocked.

It's kind of ironic that locking on makes the camera worse, because the whole idea of cinematic Z targeting is that it was designed to provide the best kind of visibility in theory.
>>
>>250274946
>because the whole idea of cinematic Z targeting is that it was designed to provide the best kind of visibility in theory
Well you see in other games with similar targetting systems the camera actually moves to the side so a better angle to see distances and positioning
Meanwhile Froms targeting just glues the camera to your asshole and pivots towards the enemy
>>
File: Cuck.webm (2.93 MB, 854x480)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>250266569
>>250267665
If the game actually required you to just use parry/jump/mikiri against everything while standing still that would be garbage design, it's much better for the game to encourage a mixture of options with the player having to choose the best response depending on the situation. I'd still argue that for a lot of fights standing there parrying is the best way to approach them.

Having a choice between different options that damage either health or posture depending on what you want to attack is great. This would make a lot more sense if we had access to useful CAs that would act as proper punishes when you dodge slow moves, instead of just R1'ing everything.

>>250267903
Speedrunners only look for consistent, controllable patterns that they can reproduce. Some AI is breakable, that's an encounter problem not a combat system problem.
>>
>>250275072
Any time the camera moves your control orientation changes, having the game do this itself without your input is horrible. Dodging into an enemy because you were pressing left as the camera decided to pan to the left of the fight is not OK.
>>
>>250275102
>Some AI is breakable, that's an encounter problem not a combat system problem.
It's entirely a combat system problem. Owl's AI isn't broken. He's doing exactly what he is intended to do. He's intended (just like any other humanoid boss, because it can be replicated with Genichiro and Isshin as well) to always take 2 hits if hit from behind, and to never parry the first hit he blocks.

So you get behind him, hit him twice, attack again to make him guard, which then he follows up with a slice, and you repeat it. That's not really broken AI, because every boss acts like that, Owl just has a piss easy to dodge, slow attack and an extremely long guard window.
>>
>>250274805
If you get behind enemies you can land multiple R1s without them blocking because they have to fully turn and face you to block.
>>
>Struggle until I unlock Mikiri Counter
This one Skill, really feels required to enjoy this shit game.
>>
>defeat Wolf in NG with only some problems
>getting filtered in NG+ no charm
WTF bros I suck at this game after all on true difficulty.
>>
>>250275356
I dunno why it's not unlocked by default, it's essential to the game. And you have the sweep punish kick-off move to start.
>>
can you use high monk to lightning reversal?
>>
>>250275414
I really don't get it. The game in itself feels fucking rushed in every single way when I think about it.
>>
File: 1535763326890.jpg (36 KB, 640x535)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>darksydephil beat sword saint isshin on his fifth try
what the fuck
>>
>>250275527
The real game From still hasn't revealed yet is the real GOTY and has all the resources and devs.
>>
>>250275221
Do you not understand that the problem here is the
>Always follows up with a slice
part?
There's nothing wrong with a boss allowing you to dodge his attacks and then hit him, the problem is that some encounters get into a very limited loop where they keep triggering the same attacks. If instead of following block/parry with the same quick slice every time these bosses could occasionally dash back / bust out tracking hyperarmour follow ups / do a perilous out of nowhere etc. then dodging his attack and hitting him would still lead to an interesting fight.
The same applies to things like Ichimonji loop on Snakeyes. If the enemy wasn't limited to always chucking one of 2 attacks after being hit by Ichimonji, then one of 2 attacks after being parried and would actually move or do different options it wouldn't be stuck in a loop.
>>
>>250275667
The magic of being told what the best Skills are by his chat. He's literally been cheesing the game in every way possible whenever he encountered a wall.

>>250275687
ARMORED CORE FUCKING WHEN
>>
File: 1555129050369.png (354 KB, 612x514)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
i'd let wolf fug me so hard that my posture would never recover
>>
>>250275667
Why does the number keep going up? I heard second, then third and now fifth.
>>
>>250275414
>>250275527
It's because players gloss over things you put in a tutorial text box but if you put a shiny impressive looking "special move" at the start of their skill tree and make them spend points to unlock it they're going to pay a lot more attention to what it is. It's a deliberate and sensible choice. There's also a reason you don't have to deal with any thrusts at the very start.
>>
>>250275782
>Always follows up with a slice
I don't know who you are quoting, because I never said "always" and in fact Owl literally jumps away during the fight many many times, he just always lets himself get opened up again (either doing a slow attack or doing the 2 shuriken into the jumping attack which opens up his back and lets you continue).
>>
File: warmup.jpg (183 KB, 518x458)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>tfw DSP didn't even die to Sword Saint once
>>
>>250275792
He didn't even use any skills against him. I have no fucking idea how he did it. It just seems like he was doing way more posture damage and isshin was regenerating it way slower when he fought him, for some reason. He only fucking did like one mikiri counter total across all of his Isshin fights, and I don't think he actually evaded a single attack from his second or third phases, but he still did it. I know somebody was spamming this last thread but I'm genuinely baffled how he managed this.

>>250275820
He did the encounter 5 times total, but he only got to Isshin 3 times because Genichiro killed him twice.
>>
>>250275820
Some people don't count his first attempt in, where he basically 'tried' to learn the Boss' pattern, and dying on purpose.

>>250275880
Yeah, I guess you're right.
Also, the FUCK is up with the constant tutorial spoonfeeding? It's honestly the most tilting shit in this game.
>>
>>250275929
DSP was probably told where every single Bead was then.
>>
>>250275929
He probably honestly cheated. IIRC he did genichiro off stream because he couldn't beat it, so if he cheated there (which we all know he did), who is to say he didn't sneakily turn on CE for the final boss?
>>
>>250276057
>DSP Demon's Souls flashbacks
>>
>>250276057
>who is to say he didn't sneakily turn on CE for the final boss?
He played on PS4.

>>250276009
He almost definitely was, his health bar was massive and he also just so happened to get all the items needed for all the endings. Still, though, shouldn't Isshin be SOME kind of challenge? He laughed at him. He said it was easy.
>>
>>250276057
He also took a 20-minute "break" during Guardian Ape and came back magically knowing exactly what strategy to cheese his second form with, and proceeded to ban a fuckton of people who said he used a guide

At this point I wouldn't put it past him to sleep a CE in
>>
Okay so, what's the deal with the divine heirs ? Is it a "Once in an arbitrary number of generations" thing ? Because we only know of two heirs, and both supposedly attempted Severance.
We know they are practically immortal, fuckers cant even bleed without a specific pair of weapons. So why isn't Ashina chock-full of immortal depressed lolis and shotas ? Did every single Heir managed to do a Severance ?
>>
>>250275906
We all know there's a very limited loop that most encounters get into including Owl because their potential responses to parrying or being parried are a tiny list. Since it's easy to force that situation it's also easy to limit what they do and make the fights a routine. Fixing that is as easy as enabling more potential options during that situation in the AI. Such as Snakeeyes just having the option of doing her "step back and fire gun" move when you parry her.
>>
>>250269307
>1920x1080
Don't do this shit in 4chan where the limit is 3 MiB (or 4).
Reduce it to 1280x720 to have a clearer picture.
>>
>>250276135
Doesn't even need to be CE, can just be off screen farming for Golden Mask attack rating.
>>
>>250276134
DSP have a history of being insanely lucky with Boss patterns, because of the way he moves around them, making their AI do the easiest move to deal with.
It's actually amazing how bad he is, when he's randomly capable of making the AI deliver the easiest shit to deal with, yet still manages to fuck up.
>>
>>250269307
This is a Firecracker problem not a Double Ichimonji problem.
>>
>>250276328
Double Inchimonji is borderline broken though.
>>
>>250271517
Just don't get that skill, then. On my next playthrough I plan on getting only the strictly necessary skills and dump all other points into attack power.
>>
>>250276215
Don't you tell me what to do. I'll do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>250276258
This is all it could be, really. I just can't believe it.
>>
>>250269457
>trainer
Nigger what? He has a ceremonial tanto on.
>>
File: 74150474_p4.png (696 KB, 1041x1260)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
>>250276353

>tfw I tried Ichimonji several times but never got the timing right and would always get punished.

I've ended up keeping Whirlwind Slash for around 90% of my total playtime.
>>
>>250276441
he's got 150k sen and 30 skill points in a NG
>>
>>250276473
>Whirlwind Slash
I unlocked this, used it once and deemed it worthless.
Enemies can hit me WHILST taking the initial hit, ignoring it completely and stagger me out of the secondary hit.

What a garbage ass skill.
>>
>>250276157
Kuro's not part of the Hirata family, those are just his foster parents
>The only surviving descendant of an ancient clan, Kuro was raised in seclusion as the adoptive son of Ashina’s minister Hirata.

So probably the previous Divine Heirs might not be in Ashina proper, either became hermits or achieved Severance.
>>
>>250276547
Maybe he grinded? shit iunno, usually in my ng runs if I take a while without buying skills I can get up to like 40-50 points since I don't die.
>>
File: 1555194525440.png (528 KB, 680x497)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>250276562

It's great for crowd control, and to give some chip damage to bosses even when they're blocking.
>>
>>250276581
he bought skills though he's got double ichimonji and he maxed out the emblem skills

stop pretending to not be him you little faggot
>>
>>250276609
I've never seen it being useful. It barely staggers anything in this game.
>>
Is Ichimonji upgraded the best combat skill in the game?
I wreck most of the tough enemies with it, including some bosses.
>>
>>250269307
lower the res you moron, this is the worst webm i've seen in a long time
>>
>>250276681
Ichimonki is borderline broken, so yes, it definitely is one of the best skills in the game, together with shit like Mikiri Counter which trivializes specific attacks of the game.
>>
>>250276654

It's too hits though, if you use when you're about to be surrounded from all sides you can stagger everyone and jump to a safer position. Maybe even killed some in the proccess, In Mibu it's perfect since everyone dies in two hits.
>>
Does anyone have a clean version of the perilous attack kanji?

I wanna make dumb fucking memes
>>
>>250276473
I did the same thing, anon.
>>
How to use mist raven?
This prosthetic looks cool, but I honestly don't get what am I supposed to do. I use it like deflect, and get hit. If I use it earlier, I whiff and get hit.
>>
File: 1554596407186.jpg (240 KB, 1280x1074)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>250276730

Mikiri is exquisite, a complete table turner when it comes to Shinobi Hunters, who's the fucking hunter now you bald cuck!
>>
>>250276768
Literally just fucking google "sekiro kanji" or "sekiro attack kanji".
>>
>>250276837
I found the best use for this prosthetic is for attacks that you deflect and push you back into a staggered position

Likes owls ultra sweep
>>
>>250276916
S-sounds dangerous to use...
I'd better continue using my scrub umbrella... It's safe and comfy.
>>
>>250276869
I've been doing that you stupid fucking retard, nothing good comes up. That's why I'm here asking people
>>
>>250275414
You can deflect thrust attacks, not only mikiri counter
>>
File: 814380_20190416002640_1.png (3.12 MB, 1920x1080)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB PNG
Let me guess, the Fountainhead Palace is on top of that misty mountain?
>>
File: 2019-04-16_10-38-35.png (49 KB, 788x594)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>250276998
>year of our lord 2019
>people still don't know how to google
Good luck with your life.
>>
>>250276861
Shinobi Killer without Mikiri Counter seriously feels like a terrible encounter, it's almost as if that one Skill was made for that fucker.
>>
why the fuck are there a million articles about sekiro's difficulty?
i went in expecting ds2 levels of bullshit and now i feel completely cheated
parry is completely op and if you don't know the timing that's okay because its also the block button
r1 spam is rewarded of all the dumb things and there's no stamina to stop you either - oh and when they decide to punish you they're nice enough to give you such a big indicator that you'd have to be blind AND deaf to not notice

can someone explain how do you play this game in such a way that makes you ask for an easy mode?
do you just not press buttons or something?
>>
>>250277096
>expects gaming journalism to be not casual
theres reason why no1 takes gaming journalism seriously anon
they are just sjw propaganda + gaming mostly
>>
>>250277096
It was all a publicity stunt by activision
If you want to play real hard mode finish the game and disable the charm
>>
File: u9Z6Tda.png (26 KB, 429x389)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>250277060
Hey guess what retard, I saw that and it's fucking useless, just like your entire life
The sheer fucking stupidity of some people is astounding. Eat a bullet before your handler catches you on 4chan, retard
>>
>>250277096
you're not putting yourself in the shoes of a game journalist

imagine grinding to lv30 for ds1 gargoyles and then summoning 2 phantoms
that's the caliber of person doing the complaining
>>
So how are you supposed to level-up after around Genichiro?
You gain levels too slowly to get all those juicy 5-7 point skills and abilities, considering you lose a lot upon death. Is grinding the only option?
>>
>>250277195
I think I recalled some game journalist for Dark Souls wrote:
>Stand under the bridge with a bow and x-amount of arrows
>Shoot at the dragon tail until it falls off, granting you the Drake Sword
>Go to the forest and do all these things for the Wolf Ring
>Summon Solaire and Lautrec for the Gargoyle fight
I still laugh over how over-casualized that shit was.
>>
>>250277307
Spend skill points smartly
Its been known that you have to get to NG+ 3 or 4 until you can get the All skills achievo
>>
>>250277096
You take chip damage if you fail to perfectly deflect.
>>
>>250277307
by using cheat engine to multiply exp by 10
>>
File: 1526788837781.gif (66 KB, 112x112)
66 KB
66 KB GIF
I finally finished the game! I can hand out with you guys now!
>>
>>250277353
>>250277614
Oh well. I wanted to get shadowrun or what's that thing is called, it costs 7 points.
I guess I'll have to forget about it.
>>
>>250277613
Only in NG+ and only if you give Kuro the charm
>>
>>250277802
nigga just multiply exp
the combat arts are all worthless anyway they aren't worth grinding for they're just good for pissing around, you aren't ruining anything by multiplying exp.
>>
>>250277802
It's not worth it. Trust me when I tell you that there is ---literally--- only two combat arts worth getting in the entire game, and they are Ichimonji Double and High Monk. That's it. No, not even the super moves that require the moves at the end of each skill tree are useful.
>>
>>250277930
Dude, I've been playing Souls-like games since Demon's Souls release. Using cheats would be like betraying an old friend of mine.
>>
File: Dogpack.webm (2.92 MB, 854x480)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>250276473
Relatively speaking Whirlwind Slash isn't too bad. It chips on block and will deal very slightly more vitality damage than R1 over time, although with less posture damage. It only needs a slight damage boost on the 2nd hit to be good.
Ichimonji is the most widely useful CA and the only one that can be better than R1 on anything other than a sweep counter. It's probably about where the rest of the CA list should be and the only part of it I find *broken* is the way human enemies will never parry the 2nd hit, giving it free high posture damage even if you didn't use it during an opening.

You can definitely use it on everything in the game if you just learn enemy movesets and identify the gaps in them. An Ichimonji-only run probably wouldn't be hard at all. Check this out on Monkey:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTgD_Fw0Dw
>>
>>250277958
High Monk?
What's that?
I don't see it in the skill selection screen, sorry if it's a dumb question to ask.
>>
>>250277971
Complete the game once then and then cheat it. Seriously, the xp system in this game is absolutely fucking dumb, you do not want to give it any credit as a game mechanic.
>>
>>250278103
you get a text from senpou temple, it's at the end of that tree
>>
>>250276730
Useful is not the same as broken. Things like the Snake Eyes AI loop with Ichimonji is a problem with the enemy and not the skill.
>>
fire Isshin's last phase is a total joke if you just save all your emblems for it and spam shadowfall.
>>
>>250278103
It's the final Temple Arts skill that you pick up at Senpou from the esoteric text. It lets you punish sweeps for high posture damage (Senpou Leaping Kicks is the previous skill which does the same thing, High Monk just has a few extra attacks at the end which don't really matter)
>>
>>250276837
Only good use I've seen for it is as a gap closer through projectiles that you can't easily dodge through, like Genichiro jumping triple shot. Hit mist raven forwards through it and get a punish instead of being pushed away.
>>
>>250277971
nigga you aren't cheating anything you'll never use any combat art that isn't ichi or high monk in any actual combat.
you're literally just choosing not to have fun burning all your spirit emblems on ineffective but cool attacks against mooks.
it's not like they're good against them either firecrackers, flame vent, or axe are all better for significantly less and you can literally just autowin battles if you use divine abduction which again costs less.

do you want to do cool shit
>yes
multiply exp
>no
ok
>>
>>250277084
Mikiri isn't supposed to be optional, it's only in the skill tree so you'll consciously read it as you unlock it first and think about how you can use your investment.
>>
>>250278262
I find it odd that they didn't just let you start with it, like the sweep attack air-punisher.
>>
>>250278331
Because if you just started with it everyone would have exited the tutorial without knowing what it was. Who the fuck reads tutorial text when the last box to pop up on your screen was "Press Jump to Jump".
>>
I think Shadowfall/rush is way stronger than ichimonji
You can do it way more safely and it does more vit damage
Also even if you're out of emblems you can use the charge part of it
>>
>>250278449
>Press Jump to Jump
>Press X to grab this ledge
>Press R1 to attack enemies
>Dodge straight forwards into thrusting attacks to murder spear guys by standing on their fucking spear and staring them down for massive posture damage
>Drink Estus to heal yourself!
>>
>>250278449
Considering that the game SPAMS you with tutorials nonstop, I guess you're right.
I quickly just skipped the how to loot enemies because I was getting annoyed over the constant popups, but figured it out anyways.
>>
File: 1479311672374.jpg (61 KB, 700x695)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
My friend beat the game as a Chad Runner

I'm watching him in NG+ right now and he still never attempts to mikiri counter and he STILL jumps away from sweep attacks.
>>
File: Skinner Sekiro.png (717 KB, 770x774)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
>>250278589
whoever brings this chad runner memes are bunch of fucking pussies desu
get in there parry like a chad
and kill em
holy shit
are betas really pushing this meme?
>>
I don't think I like Nioh.
I'll go try Outward to see how it fares.

All these games that are supposed to be "like souls" or stuff like that really disappoint me. So far only Sekiro has been souls-like so to speak.
>>
>>250278750
Just some friendly banter mate dont get triggered
I saw a "chad" runner take 9 hours to do Isshin, Sword Saint because each attempt took like 30 mins to 1 hour lmao
>>
>>250278760
stop trying to play soulslike games.

if you want a game that's similar in style to Sekiro play way of the samurai.
it's a lot slower paced but on harder difficulties it has the same git gud at deflecting or you're dead.
>>
>>250277096
I'd like to think a lot of it comes down to the game being a bit overwhelming in terms of difficulty at first. Once you get the hang of parrying combat becomes much much easier, but I can see how rough it is until you get to that point. I'd like to think that journalists and reviewers, who don't have much time on their hands to devote to a single game, aren't capable of putting in the time necessary to reach that point, so the only thing they can focus on is their own struggle

That being said, that's a very optimistic viewpoint. Instead of explaining that, they blame the game, and demand that there be an easy mode or that they cheat and somehow still consider themselves qualified to make a judgment call on the game.

I don't like Yahtzee much, but at least he's gone on record for some longer games like Persona 5 that he has only a week to play, review, and make a video about the game, so he had to crank down the difficulty so he could blow through it in time. The demand for accessibility, sadly, proves that it really is journalists being incapable of playing the games they are expected to review, rather than some time constraint
>>
>the purple ninjas can be encountered as far as Mibu Village
Shogunate doesn't fuck around with those guys, eh.
>>
>>250278750
It's legitimately the better way to play the game if you've got the time
>>
>>250277032
No, that's Senpou. Fountainhead is in the other direction.
>>
>>250278589
He probably went through the same phase I did first time playing, but for me it was just the early game.
The game felt like it did a piss-poor job at taking risks in combat. You made one mistake, you straight up fucking die.

Your friend might still be stuck in that mindset, where it's not worth taking a risk, even with more health to work with.
>>
>most combat arts specialize in vitality damage
>fastest way to kill shit is to ignore vitality altogether and go for the posture break ASAP

Am I the only one seeing the issue with this?
>>
>>250278760
Nioh is "souls-like" so far as it has stamina management and uses the bonfire/bloodstain system, and that's about it. It has an entirely different focus on combat and gear, so I feel bad for anyone going into it expecting a pure Souls experience.

Nioh is one of my favorites but I respect that you played it and decided that you just don't like it rather than screaming about how shitty it is
>>
>>250278750
What's a Chad Runner meme?
I'm new.
>>
Why was Isshin inside Genichiros neck?
>>
>>250278895
>only a week for a 60+ hour jrpg
yikes
>>
>>250278226
>nigga you aren't cheating anything you'll never use any combat art that isn't ichi or high monk in any actual combat.
t. has never one shot an entire group of enemies with one firecracker into mortal draw
>>
>>250279046
You don't parry 5 moves to get the same amount of damage you get by just running away and hitting the boss at the end of his animation
>>
>>250279015
>Only way to kill mini bosses and up are Deathblows, makingVitality's only purpose, to keep Posture from regenerating fast
Honestly a garbage ass design.
>>
>>250279046
basically they are filtered by the game mechanic
they go play dank souls style apparently
literal gaming journalism tier play style
>>
>>250279046
Its right here in the thread you dumbass mobile shitter
>>250268661
>>
The mod that reduces combat art emblem costs and removes the cost on ashina cross and spiral passage entirely makes the game significantly more fun.
>>
>>250279015
You forgot:
>most combat arts which specialize in vitality damage deal less vitality damage over a set period of time than mashing R1
Also no, you're not the first person to realize CAs are shit, welcome to the general.
>>
>>250279190
>That one game journalist that got a review copy, trying to teach people how to defeat x and y bosses
>Dodges constantly, and never deflects a single hit
>R1 spams like mad
>Obviously a review copy, since the bosses are slower or doesn't track as hard as they do in the release version of the game
>>
File: filter.jpg (14 KB, 425x275)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>250279281
>most combat arts which specialize in vitality damage deal less vitality damage over a set period of time than mashing R1
Well that's just not true.
>>
who said burn was good?
i burnt the drunk in the forest and he took like 5% DOT and that's it
i used oil as well
>>
>>250279238
Add the CE thing that allows you to change combat art midfight to that list.
It makes it feel way better.
>>
>>250279316
R1 spam is the correct way to play the game though.
>>
>>250279360
fire prevents posture recovery. you aren't doing it for the damage.
>>
>>250279335
Piss easy tea B H
Even Junzou is harder
by a lot
>>
>>250279360
Most shit in this game is worse than straight up Deflecting and R1 spamming, with the addition of Ichimonji.
>>
>>250279374
I haven't heard of that.

How does it work?
>>
>>250279335
she's still easy
>>
>>250279443
Wouldn't be a From game otherwise.

Honestly I'm okay with it, combat arts and tools seem like gimmicks anyway so I'm glad they're suboptimal so I don't feel forced to use them.
>>
>>250279538
>>250279432
Not the point, it's the first boss aside from Genichiro where most people would try going for chains of perfect deflects.
>>
Is it possible to set up a hotkey in cheat engine that will cycle through multiple values?
I want to set up an unused binding to act as a cycle for all Ashina combat arts but the hotkey menu only allows to set certain value so i will need lots of hotkeys.
>>
>>250279580
what is centipede jiraifu
>>
Honestly, if Ichimonji Double didn't restore posture, I wouldn't use it. I would probaby use Praying Strikes instead.
>>
File: CABalance.webm (2.94 MB, 854x480)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>250279353
It is, you need to look at the total time to perform the skill. Damage numbers in the OP give single hits against single R1s but you're able to land typically 3-5 R1s in the time it takes to perform the longer combat arts. When R1 is faster and MUCH safer than throwing a long combat art there needs to be a reward for finding the appropriate opening for a longer animation.
>>
>finish the game
>spec ops specialists in the credits
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>250279475
Basically gives you the option to set hotkeys to change the Combat Art. Google it yourself, since I can't remember where I found it.
>>
>>250279580
You're just retarded
Do you know what a "filter" is supposed to be mean in this context?
Fucking backpedalling bitch
>>
>>250279663
Reason 101 to not use Whirlwind Slash.
The windup is too long, and puts you in a shitty position over being useful.
>>
>>250279663
>cherrypicking the shittiest CA in the game whose entire purpose is doing chip damage through guard
Also you can't land 3-5 R1s on an enemy capable of guarding or deflecting.
>>
>>250278162
You can actually interrupt his most dangerous move (his One Mind) with Double Ichimonji or a simple firecracker.
>>
>>250279672
From hired actual ninjas to teach them how to make a game about ninjas
>>
>>250279335
Enemies that can be skipped can never be filters by definition.
>>
If combat arts aren't garbage then why do none of the fastest boss kills use them at all?

They're shit. Complete, irredeemable shit, and anyone who's played a From game before could've told you they were going to be unusable shit, because that's what ALWAYS happens, in every single From game.

Everything cool is deliberately undertuned so it can't break the game. The most boring strategies are also the most efficient.

That's the From formula.
>>
>>250279672
There's also a historian/calligraphy specialist and religion consultant.
They did their research for the game, even if it happens in some alternative world.
>>
File: 54395481.jpg (55 KB, 699x699)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>250279963
>"stop enjoying stuff I don't like, guys!"
>>
>>250279963
MUH EFFICIENCY
MUUH EFFICIENCY
Good lord you fucking crying little baby
Its a fucking game you dont need to be ultra efficient this aint your fucking job you little faggot
>>
>>250280058
Nobody's talking about enjoyment. You can have fun with combat arts even if there is zero practical purpose to them. Just don't delude yourself into thinking that makes them useful, rather than just a novelty.
>>
>>250279963
do you ever have fun playing games?
just curious..
>>
>>250279976
Even if it's a fantasy world, you can still learn a lot of things from the real world to help spice things up and make your fantasy world more believable.

In Game of Thrones, one of the characters finds out that his servant girl is actually a noble girl in disguise simply because she referred to him as "My lord", whereas any other normal servant girl is trained from birth to say "M'lord". She didn't know that that was how peasant girls spoke.

It's little things like that.
>>
>>250279963
Because combat arts are not about DPS you braindead moron, that's the function of R1.
They are about ridiculously good utility (like shadowrush being an unpunishable, unblockable gap closer or high monk deleting enemies with sweeps) which you will never see used in speedruns because the whole point of speedruns is a blatant ai manipulation and exploitation of enemy attack patterns.
>>
>>250280060
Investment vs payoff is a basic component of making a game satisfying to play. Going out of your way to do more difficult shit and getting rewarded less for it than the guy who never touches anything other than R1 and L1 is extremely underwhelming.
>>
People relying on efficient R1 and parry usage are just too bad to incorparate inefficient and bad but cool looking combat arts into their gameplay

Using Dragonflash or Spiral Passage to finish off Isshin nocharm/demobell is the most chad way to end the game
>>
>>250280157
Okay, so what's the utility of ashina cross? or one mind? or spiral cloud passage? or praying strikes?
>>
File: 50472915.jpg (61 KB, 960x688)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>250280108
>Nobody's talking about enjoyment.
It's just a game. There's nothing else to it than enjoyment.

>Just don't delude yourself into thinking that makes them useful, rather than just a novelty.
I won't don't worry

>>250280175
>doing difficult extra stuff isn't fun
maybe this isn't a game for you then?
>>
To kill snake eyes, I must sneak kill other enemies first, right?
This guy with blunderbuss is a real pain, I can't find a way to kill him before boss notices me.
>>
>>250280273

Stealth Sugar.
>>
>>250280254
Yeah, sure, if using blatantly useless moves is your jam, then knock yourself out. But the discussion was about whether combat arts have any practical use, and they don't.
>>
>>250280273
the poison pool one or the other?
>>
>>250280246
one mind is like shadowfall but looks cooler and it a little worse
>>
>>250280123
Sekiro actually has tons of connections to real world. Genichiro and Isshin had historical prototypes, Ministry death squads are wearing something vaguely resembling Ii Naomasa armor (and if we will get to fight their commander in DLC i can bet my ass it's going to be a totally-not-Naomasa), Tomoe and Takeru are obvious throwbacks to historical figures and even the General Tamura is based on a real historical figure as well as the conflict between Ashina and Tamura clans.
Miyazaki just keeps all of that vague so he could do whatever he wants with the details, but there's still a considerable respect towards the actual history.
>>
>>250280315
Combat arts being shit makes using them basically the game's hard mode. Do you need another use for them?
>>
>>250280273
kill the on to the ridge on the right from the bonfire, use stealth sugar, then backstab her pointing towards the fog wall. this is far enough away so you can fight her without the other 2 aggroing.
>>
>>250280246
>ashina cross
Huge vitality damage on openings. Only underpowered because of the talisman cost.
>one mind
It's a fucking unblockable that stuns the enemy for the duration of judgement cut
>spiral cloud passage
Designed as a crowd control move and only fails to fulfil its purpose because it costs emblems.
>or praying strikes
A fantastic and very safe posture damage dealing combat art that can continue the combo string right off the r1.
>>
File: 57083441.jpg (39 KB, 960x690)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>250280315
>Yeah, sure, if using blatantly useless moves is your jam, then knock yourself out.
videogames are blatantly useless

>But the discussion was about whether combat arts have any practical use, and they don't.
you keep saying "this is what the conversation is about"...
But I think it's more than what you are forcing it to be.
Why are you afraid of letting the conversation to live?
>>
Does Ako's Sugar and Yashariku's Sugar stack?
>>
File: master of stealth.webm (2.86 MB, 800x450)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>
>>250280505
You can't stack any sugars.
>>
The more I play the game, this more I want to play Tenchu instead.
This game doesn't deliver well enough in the Stealth department.
>>
>>250280516
based and funpilled
>>
>>250280614
No shit, the stealth is mostly used to take the most advantageous position before the slaughter begins.
>>
File: reverse the lightning.webm (2.98 MB, 1280x720)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>
>>250280583
That sucks. I was hoping I could stack both sugars and a confetti for some nice high damage.
>>
>>250280682
you can just spam R1 tho
>>
>Dragonrot does nothing else than lock you from progressing NPCs questline
>Can cure it easily
Honestly, why did they even bother?

I thought the idea was it was supposed to kill off your NPCs, so you'd actually feel bad about it, but you simply end up not caring about any of the NPCs with this garbage ass system.

Take DaS3 as an example: Sirris can end up attacking you, but nobody ever complained about losing potential rewards from killing her, because it felt like a choice made by the player, that lead to this situation.

World Tendency in Demon's Souls was even better than Dragonrot, because it gave you a feel of the world changing, caused by you.

Sekiro? Here, no quest for you.

Fuck a lame joke.
>>
File: 1554851705550.png (519 KB, 841x897)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>250280937
content was cut due to play testers felt it was WAY too tedious
>u had to manually go to sickened NPC and give her cure
>1 each for NPC
overall it was bad execution but they kinda left it there for narrative purpose
>>
>>250280429
>>
>>250280937
There was probably more to it but they scrapped the whole thing
>>
File: 29542717.jpg (46 KB, 748x730)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>250280937
but you didn't know that first time around, did you?
people still acted and felt like it was changingthe world
>>
>>250271719
Sword Saint sounds really awkward and chuuni as a title in the opening war context but really cool and invocative as a boss name, there's plenty of dumb translation choices in this game but this isn't one of them.

Everyone realizes right away what a master swordsman is but "wtf is a sword saint? Is he a holy figure?" etc
>>
Not gonna lie, that's a pretty hot dragon
>>
>>250281042
>>250281079
>>250281082
I'm just fucking mad that this shit system exist, which only makes me care less for the NPCs of the game if they end up sick.
It's so boring and does nothing to the game, than make me care less.

It only supports my fear, that the game was rushed out insanely hard.
>>
>>250280918
lightning reversal is one of the few things that is better than r1 spam
>>
>>250281138
Is there some explanation somewhere about why it's missing an arm?
>>
>>250281216
The game tells you straight up at least twice. The dragon is the everblossom sakura, whose branch (arm) Owl stole long ago.
>>
>>250281157
my question remains: did you think first time around that it has some other effects and if you did, why does it matter that it was just a trick?

Video games are smokes and mirrors. In Bioshock your healthbar deplenishes faster when it's full so you are more likely to have exiting battles on low health which you survive. Read about Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
>>
>>250281376
holy fuck i sthat true about bioshock?
fuckers tricked me
>>
>>250281376
I tried to see what would happen if you died a fuckton of times, because I was actually interested, but they just remain sick and that's literally all that happens.
It's such a boring concept of a design.

I rather have them die, and then you'd be able to find the rewards they'd give you somewhere in the world that had any meaning to them. Like, if Emma died, you'd find a scroll that'd teach you about how to use the Gourd Seeds yourself.

Anything over this half-assed mechanic that delivers nothing to the game, except boredom.
>>
>>250281530
I think it would've been better dragonrot
also affected Sekiro
which affects his posture dmg to fill up faster or some shit like that
I really dont give a fuck if NPC starts coughing
>>
>>250281502
>He fell for the Bioshock meme
I feel so bad for you.
>>
>>250281205
no I meant, you can get hit by it then spam r1 in the air. i thought you had to time it at first
>>
>>250281637
well at least it's better than
puzzle password feature in Bioshock Infinite
>>
>>250281614
Exactly, you start not caring about the NPC due to this one mechanic.
They could have done so many things with Dragonrot, like corrupt Wolf in some ways, for the price of "immortality".
>>
>>250281693
if you spam before being hit it fucks it up
>>
>>250281695
meh imma wait for DLC
bosses are way too ez for me now
even fucking Oni
jesus i think i played this game way too much
>>
>>250266416
All hyperarnor moves in the game come out slow enough that you complete your swing and have the time to deflect, sidestep, or even attack again. Shut the frick up and die.
>>
File: 55576708.jpg (57 KB, 639x633)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>250281502
that's what I've heard. but is your enjoyment any less "real"?

>>250281530
ah, I see!
well I guess it wasn't for you.

>you'd find a scroll that'd teach you about how to use the Gourd Seeds yourself.
interesting...
but why wouldn't you then think "I don't really lose anything when NPCs die so why should I care? they should let players suffer if they let important characters to die" or something...?

>>250281614
people are already complaining how it's unfair that this game punishes you for trying.
I think that would make them go insane.
I wouldn't mind, tho: just an observation
>>
>>250269514
Yeah, I agree. It's way less of a downer compared to immortal severance for me.
>>
>>250281853
>but why wouldn't you then think "I don't really lose anything when NPCs die so why should I care? they should let players suffer if they let important characters to die" or something...?

I'm pretty sure nobody would enjoy that, but the current system seriously does fuckall to make you feel interested enough to bother with confronting the results of you dying so often.
>>
>>250279009
Every From game since DeS has frontloaded the difficulty too much.
>>
>>250279006
But I'm on Mt, Senpou in that shot.
>>
If Genichiro hadn't been so obsessed with dragon's blood immortality he could've rallied Ashina against the Interior forces and won just fine
Between the fuckload of generals and high-ranking shits like the Seven Spears, Gyoubu, the bull, those blue-robed fuckers in the castle, the nightjar, the fucking ogres they have mulling about the place, they could've easily fought off any attacks even with Tengu/Isshin dead. Nothing the Interior forces brought with them was remotely on par with the big-name shit Ashina had prior to Wolf murdering everyone.

Instead Geni's lust over Kuro's bare feet pissed off an immortal shinobi and left pretty much all of Ashina's forces dead, which is what really ruined their chances of victory.
>>
>>250282286
>Dark Souls
>Frontloaded the difficulty
What?
>>
>>250282335
Nah Ashina was doomed the moment Isshin died
>>
File: 49343488.png (244 KB, 640x358)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>250282156
>I'm pretty sure nobody would enjoy that, but the current system seriously does fuckall to make you feel interested enough to bother with confronting the results of you dying so often.
if you caught on to it, sure.
but still I think it's doing it's job just fine for the majority.
it reminds me how in Portal you can actually skip some of the puzzles rather easily but the makers left them in because it took such a out-of-the-box thinking that it wasn't likely that most players could figure them out - at least not the first time around.

And isn't that the same with any game? If you die a lot in a horror game there isn't really much they can do to keep the tension up.

and if you play any game for long enough any drawback loses some of it's edge, right?
>>
>>250282307
Guess I'm retarded then.
>>
>>250282405
Great argument
Name one thing the Interior had that could've taken on Ashina had they been at full strength.

Even if Ashina needed Isshin to win, Genichiro could've just cut his neck to bring him back at any point like he did at the end of the game
>>
>>250282307
Honestly, one good rope is all you really need to get up to Fountainhead
>>
>>250282674
Superior forces and numbers and also flamethrowers
>>
You'd better be ready for dodgeball: mountain climbing edition once you get close though.
>>
>>250280937
You're still here? Holy shit, just die already.
>>
>>250283048
He can't: dragonrot isn't strong enough
>>
>>250283134
If only.
>>
>>250282823
Meant for >>250282738
>>
>>250283309
>>250282823
>tfw ywn play dodgeball and dance in the shade of trees with cute okami warrior women
>>
Ninja moves.
>>
>>250281269
Lorelet.
Owl didn't take shit, it was Takeru. The first information you get is fake.
Second that's just the first layer, doesn't really explain the meaning of it.
>>
File: 1553914616573.png (366 KB, 1200x1200)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>Been talking with a friend about Sekiro since release when I got it.
>He's bragged for years about me being a shitter since we Co-Oped for Laurence once and I didn't know his hand slam had an AOE right after so I got killed seconds into the fight.
>He finally bought Sekiro last week
>Took him days to beat Oniwa, he's currently stuck at Lady Butterfly, and has been for several days.
>He missed the first memorial mob, not a big deal, I missed the first one too.
>I suggested him to try firecrackers on Butterfly.
>"What Firecrackers"
>He somehow managed to miss the second one too.

Is this the power of sonyggers?

>>250282823

Turns out you can basically skip all of Fountainhead if you dive fast and head towards the Carp's cave, once you've opened the upper part of the palace you'll get to Great Sakura in no time so you never have to endure the Okami's thunderballs.
>>
>>250283973
I consider beating bosses on base PS4 a special achievement in and of itself because of how laggy the game is.
Jesus christ you don't know how much damage I missed against Owl cause the game wouldn't register my attack after a dodge when he does the big slam.
>>
File: 1540385933495.png (70 KB, 306x306)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
any tips for the monkey guys

i hate big beasts
>>
File: 1553711186531.png (560 KB, 750x730)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>>250284157

Sekiro isn't even requirement-intensive though, how could it possibly be poorly optimized?

>>250284315

which?
>>
>>250284354
the first monkey that take his head with m
>>
File: mtr.jpg (97 KB, 372x521)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>250284405

Get the purple umbrella, it completely negates any damage from the AOE terror attack.
When he does the high jump perilous attack, just jump once and you'll get plenty of time to land a lot of free hits.
You can also apparently use the spear to pull up the centipede from his neck stump to cause a lot of damage but I haven't managed to do so.
>>
>>250284354
Heard a lot of people complain over the console version.

The PC version however.. I have a fairly old setup, and I run the game perfectly fine, no loss in FPS so far and it's smooth as fuck to play.
Honestly a pleasant surprise for today's standard.
>>
>>250283964
Dude, no. Takeru originally took the branch from the Divine realm and grafted it onto the Sakura tree. Later, Owl stole the branch for himself.
>>
I hate Sculptor for the simple reason that he trained monkeys. All monkey enablers need to die.
>>
kuro feet
>>
>>250284608
>Anon got babooned
>>
>>250284624
Finally, a quality post.
>>
>>250284405
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>250284660
What are some fun ways to kill monkeys in this game? It's made my monkey sadism go up to 100.
>>
>>250284608
>Hating a monkey as cute as Emma
>>
>>250284889
Unlocked whistle, Okinaga's flame vent.
>>
>>250284889
Turn them into your puppet, and force them to fight each other.
>>
>>250284901
Emma is a shitbeast enabler too and must also die.
>>
>>250284592
>type comment you replied to
>check youtube
>they recommend me this video without me having ever watched anything similar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-iyXqG10YU

What the fuck is this dystopian shit? This shit has been going on for some time now, they do it even with shit people tell me in real life, it's fucking scary.
>>
>>250285353
After I briefly talked about how the idea of adopting kids appeals to me ITT I started getting Wish ads full of baby toys.
>>
For all his scheming, Owl isn't very smart, is he?
>>
>>250284542
you can't get purple umbrella until you get the whistle which the monkey drops
>>
>>250279070
pls respond, i just finish game
>>
>>250285452
If he was smart he would be a scholar, not a shinobi DUH.
>>
File: pachape.png (151 KB, 557x605)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>250285491

Really? I recall not having much problem with the REEEE attack by using the umbrella, it does at the very least takes away the damage from it, so in order to avoid the terror buildup you could just keep pacifying agent and the purple gourd at hand.
>>
>>250285569

Read the text you found in a chest outside the room where Isshin usually is.
>>
What the FUCK do I do with headless
Camera doesn't work, lock on doesn't work, my character can't do shit except for walking and parrying.
Who designed this boss.
>>
>>250285776
You wait until endgame when you can buy unlimited confetti and melt them (they don't give bead rewards so it's not worth it anyway)
>>
>>250279790
>Also you can't land 3-5 R1s on an enemy capable of guarding or deflecting
Which is also the reason you can't do anything useful with Praying Strikes, Passage, Leaping or Monk outside of sweep counters.
>>
>decide to play with some costumes when I do shura
>found a lady maria mod
>sick I love maria's model
>the cape has no physics
great pain is felt.
>>
>>250285867
Who the fuck put him that early in the game if you can only beat him lategame?
Dark Souls 2 game design right there.
>>
>>250286127
You can beat him early. Just not you :^)
>>
>>250266028
I would add stuff that balance the game in favor of the player, like some shit that remove emblems cost and young owl shenanigans.
Also about the phrostetics, Owl uses a lot of your own powers against you with a regular arm.
>>
>>250285662
>>250285491
YOu don't need purple umbrella to block the terror buildup, base does it just fine
>>
>>250286127
There's nothing wrong with adding optional challenges early since all smart players will just leave it for later instead of bang their head against it, it is possible to beat it at this stage if you're a skilled tryhard.
>>
File: 20190416215233_1.jpg (323 KB, 2560x1440)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
i just beat genichiro 2nd try and only used 3 gourds

cant believe i was scared of this dude
>>
I beat chained ogre for the first time! <3
>>
>>250287073
Congratulations!
>>
File: 1555129198447.jpg (243 KB, 1049x779)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>everyone talks shit about Sekiro reusing assets
>but says nothing about muh precious best game ever DS1 reusing assets twice as bad
This is the nostalgia meme in action, huh?
>>
>Hirata 2, Father’s Bell Charm
>Do all the dialogue/eavesdrops and stuff you can with emma and also kuro I think and you can access it after owl

People always say this, but it’s grossly incomplete. You start it by eavesdropping Kuro and Emma, but you have to follow Emma around and eavesdrop on her, especially at her final stop with a familiar npc. Go around the back of the structure, there’s a hole in the wall, listen in. Then confront Emma.
>>
>>250287168
awww, thanks~!

>>250286920
very nice! <3
>>
>Just cheesed demon of hatred on my first attempt without really thinking about what I was doing
Fuck me. How bad is he going to be fighting him on NG+ with zero experience?
>>
>>250284542
Headless sword combo, he eventually ends with a big overhead chop. Deflect it and he stumbles. THEN R2-R2 the spear in his neck stump
>>
File: 1519821662007.jpg (28 KB, 261x309)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>250278589
me

status report. he's filtered on Grandma Butterfly in NG+. I can't believe he's playing this badly, he's been on her for an hour now still playing the "hit and run" runner game and when she does the big perilous sweep he either gets hit by it or jumps AWAY from it. He has really learned nothing.

I honestly can't believe he beat Sword Saint Isshin. He told me that Isshin's second phase was easy, that all you had to do was run from his halberd and gun attacks and punish him after dodging his jump attack.
>>
And I was telling him how NG+ would be fun. How once you know how to fight every boss you can have a blast destroying them and complete the game in under ten hours.
>>
>>250287839
At least he is having Fun(?)
>>
>>250286920
Right? It took me 5 tries my first time around, but my winning run I kept pressuring him and I only got hit once.
What a chump lmao
>>
>>250287839
I'm long past lady butterfly and I still fuck up which direction to jump in on perilous attacks that aren't obvious like Mikiris. I firmly believe you can't know until you get hit a few times and have no fucking idea how no damage Chads do it.
>>
>>250287436
Any guide about that should mention that the Sculptor basically tells you to go eavesdrop when you get to that point.
>>
this could have been the most stylish finisher ever but i missed the timing ;_;
>>
File: 1555134302116.jpg (1.01 MB, 1200x800)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Where do I find cute Sekiro art that isn't Sekiro getting fucked in the ass or pedophilia? The /cm/ thread is ded
>>
>>250288190
I was doing this eavesdrop chain and still didn't understand what to do when sculptor turns to you and does a big Wink-Wink, wounds me everytime I think about it. That back area is just so forgettable.
>>
>>250288295
twitter fujos are the one ones drawing fanart so there isn't anything else to find
>>
>>250288160
no, it's actually quite easy.

On perilous sweeps, just jump up. On Mikiri Counters, just press Circle. You don't need to even think about directions.
>>
>>250288062
I hope so. He sure likes grinding because he's basically done with all of the prosthetic upgrades and has most of the skills unlocked.
>>
>>250288605
My biggest issue is grabs though.
>>
>>250288472
I mean I'm desperate to the point where I'll accept Twitter fujo content as long as it isn't straight up Genichiro-sama laying pipe inside kawaii Sekiro-chan
>>
>>250287839
I don't believe he beat centipede or ashina elites as a chad runner. you're fucking lyin son
>>
>>250289229
Do a twitter search for #SekiroFanArt , check the twitter feeds of the various people posting to see more sekiro art that doesn't have the hashtag = profit
>>
Holy shit. Someone actually drew the blockspam wiggle.
>>
>>250289646
Me trying to parry Isshin desu
>>
>>250289646
Seen like 4 different drawings of this, it truly is a Tech
>>
>>250288290
Your hp was too low regardless since you do take chip damage when catching the lightning
>>
If I'll give the little boy sakura droplet, what'll happen?
Will it affect the story in any way?
I plan for independent ending if there is one, so I try to be careful with decisions like this.
>>
File: Yes.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Yes
Captcha: Yes
>>
>>250290717
No difference for endings, go ahead
>>
lmao just dumped this little faggot
>>
should I go for NG++?
>>
>>250290776
How do you get that message, run for the exit without going to Kuro's room?
>>
I haven't played Sekiro since getting the shura ending ,are the other 2 worth it to go through the blender?
>>
>>250289229
Just self-insert as Genchan when you stumble over said pipe laying and it wont hurt as much
>>
>>250291161
Just watch them on youtube if you don't have an urge to play the game (unless you missed fighting Owl2 first time around, then do Purification end)
>>
>>250291113
Go for the door without talking to him.
>>
>>250290717
You will get an extremely sexually suggestive cutscene.
>>
>>250291643
Fuck this shit.
I like Fromsoft and all, but it seems all japs are sick in the head.
>>
>>250291737
Lmao what are you gay?
>>
>>250291737
There isn't much except Kuro telling Wolf to close his eyes and Wolf moaning. I still don't get it though.
>>
>>250291809
No.
And not a pedo either.
>>
>>250291014
He's the one keeping you from dying if you don't perfect your counters, show some appreciation
>>
>>250291849
Hopefully next game we will have something closer to plain doll or maiden in black for a waifu material.
I get that medieval japs were all faggots and pedos and it makes sense for Sekiro, but I would like to see hot chicks in my vidya games instead of underage boys.
>>
>>250292063
Emma you fucking degenerate.
>>
Fuck Emma and fuck Isshin, Sekiro is already a demon.
>>
>>250289747
For a game that is all about parries, Sekiro is surprisingly lenient when it comes to parry timings. Even if you don't have Kuro's Charm, all you have to do is properly block the first hit of a multi-hit string and you can mash block for any of the remaining hits until an enemy does a delay.

For example, you know how Giraffe Centipede's attack flurry is 1234-12345-1? You only have to properly time your deflects on each of the "1"s I mention above. You can mindlessly mash block for any of the other ones and the game will still count it as a deflect.

I'd say Dark Souls 3 has the hardest parry timings, not because the timings are tight, but because they're so weird and unconventional. You don't actually parry the last second because of the start-up frames for most parry shields. That said, I'm glad Sekiro's timings for parries works the way it does, because if it worked like Dark Souls 3's, I'd fucking hate Sekiro the way I hate Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>250292129
I don't see any titties on her no matter how hard I try.
Maybe she is a dude as well.
>>
>>250267927
Please explain this, I spent all of last night trying to beat him.I did, but it also took 20 tries. Does doing more damage stunlock him or something?
>>
>>250289646
Made me laugh.
It is indeed a tech at this point.
>>
File: 1554910963160.png (647 KB, 800x749)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>250291268
But I don't want to violate Sekiro's boipussy.
>>250289504
thanks anon
>>
>>250291107
If you still enjoy the game, why not?
i finished everything + the secret ending in my first run so honestly i have shit to do in NG+, just played a few minutes and steamrolled everything until after fire bull, i find a new play extremely easy and boring.
>>
>>250281838
Except for the point blank Ogre grab which one shots you without charm.
>>
>>250291161
The loli ending is the true secret ending so at least watch it on jewtube.
>>
>>250292241
If parry worked like in DaS i wouldn't touch this game, i played the 3 games several times and i can't parry, period
>lol shitter
yes, and? i just can't.
>>
>>250280465
This is wishful thinking, if you want to deal vitality damage for emblems you can flame vent or firecrackers, that's what emblem CAs actually compete with. Spiral Cloud is a joke. Praying Strikes does not function as a good posture damage option compared to R1 because of the way the AI handles it.
>>
Free deathblow on the shinobi hunter from Hirata.
>>
>>250280429
OUTgunned haha
>>
is there any way to fight specific bosses over and over unless you have personally made a savefile, like importing savefiles or a mod?
>>
>>250293207
...how else do people do this fight?
>>
File: D4RNePVUwAAzEvh.jpg:orig.jpg (165 KB, 1200x2000)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Uhh guys
>>
>>250293056
I've found that the Soulsborne games generally have some incredibly weird and unusual parry timings. Again, it's weird and unusual, not hard. I think a big reason for that is because the parry tools mostly a noticeable amount of start-up frames.

There's a reason why shit like the Painting Guardian Sword in Dark Souls 2 and the Caestus in Dark Souls 3 were commonly used for parrying tools both in PvE and PvP. It's precisely because they had low start-up frames, which allowed for more reactive/reaction-based parries.

Sekiro is the first From Software game that actually has parry timings that are more in line with conventional action games.
>>
>>250293392
Now make Wolf like that
>>
File: 54616516.jpg (229 KB, 1250x1500)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>250293389
i used the flowers on the left

>#SekiroFanArt
thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>250293612
Kuro should take a razor to that hairy motherfucker.
>>
>>250293392
I think there is something different about this Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa but I can't put my finger on it.
>>
>>250290717
he’ll drink it and then pee it into your mouth
>>
File: good hitbox.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
pleasantly surprised
>>
>>250293995
Is this the current accepted theory? How many days until Vaati makes a video?
>>
>>250293389
I don't know. I see lots of people complaining about snake eyes and recommending others to use sugars in order to get a free deathblow on her when it's not really necessary. I plan on making a webm showing how to do free deathblows for as many minibosses as possible.
>>
>>250294042
then there's shit like Emma's and Isshin's grabs through the space and time
>>
>>250293392
>Shota ONIWAAAAAA
I like it
>>
Man, bosses that feels like traditional Souls boss sucks. Also how the fuck do you even evade DoH's vertical swing out of the unblockable charge that has fuckton of vertical and horizontal range on second form where you can grappling hook him?
>>
I hope none of you ACTUALLY
>skip tutorials
>skip dialogue
>use prosthetics on bosses
>use double ichimonji
>evade attacks rather than deflect
>spam block rather than timing deflects
>run past enemies and/or areas you haven't been to earlier
>>
>>250294279
Run to the side and jump the moment his arm hits the ground
>>
>>250294279
There is an specific chain that i still don't know how to avoid, i just used the fire umbrella + projected force in that particular combo to shit out damage while protecting myself.
>>
>>250285867
Just beat those 4 Ashina Headless before Genichiro, some hints:
>Confetti is nice to have especially if you're planning to perfect deflect; if you spent good time getting skill exp from the blue samurai at the castle you should have a good stock of these as well as sen
>Get Fujioka unlocked early so you have a supply of Pacifying Agent; better yet, unlock Mibu Village and get the Purple Gourd so you have 10 uses for anti-Terror
>Bait for the 2 full circle swings and teleport; jump forward then turn 180 to meet it face to face and open for 4-5 strikes
>Dodge as needed especially when confetti runs out; don't deflect even if capable to do perfect ones since Terror will build up without it (and will also deal decent HP damage to you)
>>
>>250294279
run to the side, jump and grapple. it seems inconsistent though, i still get hit 30% of the time doing the exact same thing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghQJp0JKz_g
You have beaten the game on hard mode, haven't you, anon? It's fun.
>>
>>250294319
>Use prostethics on bosses
What's wrong in that?
>Run past enemies and/or areas you haven't been to earlier
As if you don't do that yourself.

>>250292241
>DaS3's parry timing
Glad I'm not the only one. It just felt unnatural, and 75% of the enemies LOVED to delay their attacks randomly.
>>
>>250266028
Time/kind bhudda shenanigans so you can meet tomoe and takeru and achieve severance that lets everyone live their natural lives. Lightning buffs and techniques. Fighting alongside Isshin in his coup. One dlc that is all about yokai hunting, not enough apparition type enemies in game. I mean seriously we get what, headless, Shichiden, and Headless ape I suppose? Guess you could count true monk but that's it. They had better add a ton of supernatural enemies.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (267 KB, 902x1200)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>look up #SekiroFanArt haha
>nothing bad will happen haha
>>
>>250295034
The most natural thing that i can think off is Orangutan as a main protagonist and meeting all the gang when they were young.
>>
>>250295034
>more mandatory divine confetti enemies
no thanks
>>
>>250293995
So he is basically a fire keeper for fags.
Gotcha.
>>
>first death in ng+ was to Genichiro phase 3 when he did the overhead into sweep but the sweep didn't show up as perilous which confused me to the point of trying to deflect it instead of the actual counter which is jumping it
wow
I was legitimately cheated.
it just decided to not show that it was a perilous attack but it very clearly was because it went through my guard.
>>
>>250295328
he has 3 followups after the jump. perilous thrust, perilous sweep, and another attack that looks like a perilous sweep but is just a normal swing that can be blocked/deflected. it was probably option 3 and you didnt actually block it
>>
>>250294972
>What's wrong in that?
Prosthetics on bosses are usually either useless or make the bosses stupidly easy. Thus not using prosthetics is the way to go.
>As if you don't do that yourself.
Why would I skip content? Killing all the enemies in the area is both engaging with the encounters the devs have set down for you, and it allows you to thoroughly explore the areas. Of course if you've gone through the area before, feel free to skip as much as you like.
>>
File: shirahagi.jpg (22 KB, 640x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>several people had trouble with her
Why? If you are close to her she will either do a grab that you can jump away, a delayed attack or a quick one both of which you can easily see coming and deflect.
>>
>>250295505
I'm pretty sure I blocked it. I know I didn't deflect it because it threw me off and I blocked early.

it's possible I unconsciously tried to jump it after the guard but I'm 100% certain wolf did not get any air if I did.
>>
Damn I tried to use umbrella on giraffe and got killed 2 times.
Then I realised that I can just deflect his attacks and killed him without using estus even once.
Damn you, umbrella. I got baited.
>>
>>250295707
>Thus not using prosthetics is the way to go.
Nah, i wont waste 10 minutes killing Monk just to measure my edick with some anon.
Neck yourself faggot.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.48 MB, 1920x1080)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB PNG
>>250294768
He took me like 10 hours and it was sfun
>>
>>250295964
that can definitely happen. i jumped the first few times i saw him do it and he sweeped me out of the air and i almost had a fucking aneurysm
>>
>>250295991
This is the problem with using prosthetics too much on your first playthrough. You rely on them too much.
On my first playthrough I barely touched them. Now that I'm on my second playthrough I'm cheesing the fuck out of everything I find with all the prosthetics and items I have.
>>
>>250295202
>rather fight boring ass humans than spooky shit from beyond the veil
>being bad
Dark souls is over there
>>
File: 20190415181435_1.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>250277032
>is on top of that misty mountain?
Yes
It's on top of it. There isn't a summit but a plateau/crater.
>>
>>250295947
I didn't realize you could jump away from the grab, so I just kept trying to dodge it and got hit every time like an idiot. Still beat her probably on first or second try.

>>250296005
>i wont waste 10 minutes killing Monk just to measure my edick with some anon.
Why play Sekiro if you don't want to fight the bosses, bro? Monk was one of my favorite bosses.
>>
>>250296139
How many deaths is that?
>>
>>250296351
Some prosthetics do genuinely help.
And deflecting is hard sometimes.
>>
>>250296353
all the fun fights in sekiro are vs humans. the game’s designed around it. shichimin, headless, and DoH were all shitty fights
>>
Damn, this game is so deep. This Demon of Hatred boss must be referring to the player because I hate this shit. Well done, Miyazaki! You've done it again!
>>
>>250296567
Git gud I guess. I'm a fucking scrub and I made it. You can do it, too. I'm not saying don't use them, I'm saying maybe don't rely too much on them. I never used the umbrella, for example. All I used on my first playthrough were surikens and the axe.
>>
>>250287431
>Sekiro reusing assets
What assets?
>>
>>250296603
I bet you fuck nightjars faggot.
>>
>>250292241
I was the parry God in das 1. Adding parry startup/delay in das 2/3 was the height of fuckery.
>>
>>250296645
t. shurashitter
https://youtu.be/RU24VItAmWk
>>
>>250296221
now that I've cooled my head a bit I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

my first reaction since it didn't show up as perilous was to try and deflect but my eyes and brain were telling me it was a sweep and guarding gets me hit if the game bugged out and didn't warn me.
I guess my body trusted my eyes and brain more than the game and it made me try to jump it.

I don't remember anything like this probably because the first time it was all new and I didn't know exactly what attacks he was doing so I never questioned if it looked like a sweep but was a normal.
that's a cheeky move made to trap experienced players who get overconfident I suppose.
>>
>>250296554
Around 50-70 iirc
>>
>>250297389
It’s worse because he very rarely does it, and i dont think he does it at all in phase 1 and 2, only in way of tomoe mode
>>
I've just found out that the fan prosthetic one-shots monks instead of turning them around.
Is it how it's supposed to work? Or just a bug?
>>
>>250297585
Its intentional, you can use it for one NPC quest.
>>
File: weird swing.webm (2.98 MB, 1280x720)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
lol. stupid monk, you can't even swing properly
>>
>>250295168
Something I always find strange about furries and otherkin is that they always draw themselves as dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, tigers or just conventional animals. The kind you see either in daily life or on TV all the time, the kind generally people see as cute.

How come I don't see any furries drawing themselves as uglier animals such as cockroaches or centipedes or even proboscis monkeys or naked mole rats?
>>
So other than the 2 shortcuts in Kuro's room and at the demon bell tower, and that secret area in Hirata Estate before Lady Butterfly, are there really no other secret huggable walls in the game?
Because if they are the only ones it's kind of dissapointing
>>
>>250298169
There's that one huggable wall inside Ashina Castle. I think it leads to either a Jizo Statue or a bead.
>>
There's one under the house before the Ghost Monk in Mibu village. Does the NPC inside that house ever do something though?
>>
>>250298251
Give him waters of the palce he becomes a fishman, gives you dragonspring sake and you can kill him for five treasure carp scales.
>>
>>250298251
Meant for >>250298169
>>
File: Bearded_vulture-1.jpg (115 KB, 949x475)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>250298116
More like furfags only want to be cute/aesthetic animals. I literally only found out pic related exists because of fucking multitudes of furfag scribbles.
>>
CUM! SEKIRO!
>>
>>250298116
Try looking for a furry artist with major self-loathing then.
>>
>>250298965
Is this what Kuro says when giving the sakura droplet?
>>
I cheesed Orin. Does it damper my gamer cred?
>>
>>250299476
No, she is genuinely a cunt.
>>
>>250298965
>dubfags
IKUZO, SEKIRO!
>>
>>250299476
You can cheese orin? Other than the initial deathblow, I didn't know you could cheese her.
>>
>>250299710
I thought there was more to that NPC that's related to her and I thought I was missing something. I have 1000 IQ so I decided to leash her towards the NPC. When she got out of her agro range, I started attacking her until she got cornered on that one rock platform. She doesn't attack nor deflect when she's stuck there. She just blocks.
>>
>>250299476
Meh, that fight isn't much fun to be honest.
>>
Why did Isshin ask Sekiro to kill him when he lost? Why not become sparring allies for life? It's certainly much better than going back to hell.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>just had my first day of forensics 101
>dead people are usually found with the anus gaping and empty
Is this the origin of the anal soul getting pulled out thing? Humans sure do explain shit in a weird way.
>>
>>250299945
muh honoraburu dueluru
>>
>>250299945
Isshin strikes me as the kind of guy who enjoys hell.
>>
>>250299945
More importantly was does he get the "Immortality Severed" message ?
>>
>>250300002
>>250300216
I dunno. I feel like he could have used his newfound lease in life to rebuild Ashina. I doubt that Sekiro would have anything against that. He could have easily singlehandedly slaughter all the Interior Ministry invaders.

It would have been interesting if there was ever a Sekiro 2 and Isshin became a returning NPC ally.
>>
4:10:45
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/409794182

Reposting it because it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>250300619
nigga he was brought back from the dead by the second blade of severance. he probably would have turned into something like the demon of hatred if wolf didn't send him back
>>
File: 1554663337285.png (584 KB, 709x856)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
reminder that sekiro deserves bully
>>
>>250300619
he said something about this being his grandson’s final wish, so maybe his soul is bound to follow that wish against his will due to the black mortal blade, or something
>>
>>250299830
That's funny, I did the exact same thing cause she seemed impossible at the time
NG+5 and she's the one enemy I still haven't defeated properly
>>
>>250300740
learn how to make clips
>>
>>250300920
I can't make clips since I don't have a twitch account
>>
Speaking of O'rin, today I found out she's pretty vulnurable to Mario cheese.
>>
File: grapple fail.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Why does my peepee get hard from Snake Eyes grab attacks? There's something weirdly arousing about a woman pulling Wolf into an embrace and then putting a big hole through his chest.
>>
>>250301216
The game. I've had instances where grappling me doesn't put me on a tree, but makes me slip off it. It's very rare, but it happens.
>>
>>250300619
No you fucking thoughtlet. Ashina is doomed, period.
>but Isshin
Even Isshin understood the vast strength of the Shogunate during his rebellion, when he waited until their attention was diverted before rising up.
>much immortality
Immortality isn't unlimited endurance. Every case of Wolf killing an immortal is wearing them down with conventional fighting until they're weakened enough for him to give a coup de Grace with the mortal blade. Immortal doesn't mean unending endurance. Why do you think Genichiro retreats after getting back up instead of immediately fighting you again, aside from being a little bitch?
All it takes to bring down Isshin is enough dudes to drain his stamina then just one red nigga with a rope.

And let's not forget how the entire game is spent showing you how all available forms of immortality were incredibly fucked up.
>>
File: 1554671070468.jpg (96 KB, 1135x650)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>250301328
>>250301216
Sekiro's sick socks and sandals combo is covered in several years' worth of mud, shit and foot sweat, of course he can't grip particularly well.
Come to think of it the stinky fucker could probably be 10x better at all his shinobi shit if he just took a bath every now and then.
>>
>>250301681
god kuro’s so fucking cute
it isnt fair bros why isnt he real why cant i have a kuro of my very own to protect
>>
>>250301681
>not clearing the whole game covered head to toe in blood
>>
>>250300740
Imagine being worse than DSP.
>>
>>250301946
Reminder that he didn't clean himself after a single fight, including Headless. His coat color is suspiciously similar to the color of his explosive diarrhea.
>>
>>250301083
learn how to make a twitch account
>>
>>250302183
Okay retard, just end your life
>>
>Lone Shadows are recruited and trained by the master Masatsuna Oribe.
>All seventeen of his children became lone shadows.
>All of which are the most elite of their specialty, meaning all the named ones are related.
>Meaning that there's a greater likelihood there's female lone shadows who are masters of some other shinobi specialty, such as hounding or traps.
There's still hopes, brothers.
>>
how did kuro give you his blood if he cannot be cut
>>
>>250301681
>>250302130
kuro bathes his dog between each loadscreen they just don't show you
>>
>>250302563
Jacked off so much that he started cumming blood
>>
>>250302575
Does he have to wash Wolf's balls and butthole as well because he knows Wolf won't do it?
>>
>>250302563
Sekiro's mortal blade is pretty big for a japanese man
>>
>>250302551
Sadly, I think only Masanaga has a unique gimmick in wolf summoning. Vilehand's vile hand can also be performed by Masanaga or any of the higher ranked ministry ninja.
>>
In the opening cutscene young wolf is scouring the battlefield for swords. How common was doing so for profit in Japan or anywhere else?
>>
>>250303106
very common, you see it depicted a lot in japanese media. the peasants in the film seven samurai did it
>>
What if Kuro was a girl?
>>
The idol takes too much time to send you to the idol. I understand why they did it, but it's fucking annoying nonetheless.
>>
>>250303292
it would be gay
>>
>>250301946
As if that's even possible. The only time you're ever caked in blood is twice in the entire game:

1. When you stab the Great Serpent's eye
2. When you stab and kill the Great Serpent through his brain

I wish the game had a blood splatter system as good as Bloodborne. And for a ninja game, the executions are sure as hell tame. Why doesn't Sekiro ever amputate or decapitate any of his enemies like webm related. This game could have had an awesome gore system. Yet the only time we ever decapitate anyone is the Guardian Ape.
>>
>>250303413
Because the enemies are wearing armor and helmets dingus
Realistically the only places he can go for are the throat and the armpit. Miyazaki wasn't trying to make a capeshit game.
>>
>>250303371
Add UNSEEN AID blocking your whole screen when you're doing a runback
>>
File: unacceptable.png (73 KB, 184x184)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>250303413
>Isshin bows his head for you to decapitate him
>it just slices him across the back
>>
File: shitbox genichiro slow.webm (2.88 MB, 1280x720)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
Who WAS in the wrong here?
>>
>>250303730
You for dodging and not deflecting like a real Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
>>
>>250303602
Jingasa don't protect shit against decapitations.
>>
>>250303730
dumb shinobi gets literally dunked on
>>
>>250303851
Yeah well what's the point if you can just as well cut the throat easier and quicker?
The video you posted pretty much has all the things that Sekiro does anyway except you're fixated specifically on decapitations for some reason.
>>
>kuro-sama... i did it... i have become.... Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>250303986
Not me posting the video though.
>>
File: genichiro.png (2.38 MB, 1920x4320)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>250303812
>>250303873
fuck you!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1554577734317.jpg (265 KB, 1200x1115)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
I just realized that the plot of Sekiro doesn't differ significantly from the plot of Black Butler. I am now deeply disturbed.
>>
>>250304418
Your posture bar has a hurtbox
>>
>>250303602
>realistically
>in a game about a katana wielding ninja (said katana does almost nothing to the big fat baby enemies who are wearing no armor
stop, rethink your argument
>>
>>250304420
So Sekiro wants to eat Kuro too?
>>
>>250271861
Look back fondly on the memory of playing a well made action game and move on to greener pastures
>>
File: 1555314247272.jpg (21 KB, 480x480)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>puppeteer the blue flute dudes who cause Enfeebled status on you
>get excited
>bring him next to a nearby Okami warrior
>get ready to see my new buddy turn the Okami warrior into an old hag
>he literally does nothing but stand around

How disappointing.
>>
>>250304710
Not him but I become fixated on games for a long time and I don't know how I'll do it. The only thing I played last year was the witcher series, because I was so deeply invested in it that I wanted nothing else.
>>
>>250304420
Exactly. I thought so as well.
But Black Butler is better, because it's not about japs.
>>
>>250305152
Black Butler is the most disgusting shit to come out of Japan I have ever witnessed and I've watched Boku no Pico and Japanese scat porn.
>>
>>250294319
>Use prosthetics on bosses
>Implying I can afford spirit emblems anymore.
>>
Who is the hardest miniboss and why is it the Jozou and all its reskins?
>>
>>250305575
For me its purple dudes
Both suck but at least the drunkards have tons of openings
>>
File: backwards bomb.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
Has anyone else ever seen it go backwards? This is the only time I have.
>>
>>250305575
Jozou is piss easy if you can get him to 1v1 you, which also applies to all his reskins
The hardest is the ministry samurai that appears in the snek shrine after the invasion
>>
>>250305575
Lmao just run around him, he's slow as shit.
For me it's Headless.
>>
>>250303413
Dude, if you kill a shitload of enemies without resting or traveling, the Ood splatter builds up.
>>
The monk enemies with double bladed glaive are worst enemies in game.
>>
File: hes fast.webm (2.98 MB, 1280x720)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
Hayai!
>>
>>250306292
for me it's the tomatoes that swarm you
>>
>>250306204
Can you turn the splatter on Wolf off without turning off blood in the rest of the game?
>>
>>250279963
*High Monks your post*
>>
>>250305575
if you can backstab it, it's not hard
all fatties can be cheesed quite easily too

obligatory FUCK CUTSCENES PLAYING EVERY TIME post
1 dialog + 2 movies every time you fight Isshin
>>
Nightjar Slash Reversal isn't useless holy shit.
LB + RB + back to do a slash and backflip away, then charge shuriken RT and chasing slice RB. It looks insanely sick with butterflies and has the damage add up very nicely.
>>
>>250294319
>how dare you not play the way I want you to play
fuck off faggot
>>
>3 enemies.
>manage to lock them in doorway.
>One Mind
>They all lose half hp and posture.
>>
Anyone have webms of Emma fight or Isshin? I wanna beat the playthrough already and go to NG+.
>>
File: 2019-04-16_18-52-42.jpg (625 KB, 1920x1080)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
gg no re
>>
Combat arts at least aren't as useless as DS3's weapon arts, which were only situationally useful in PvP
>>
>>250307001
congrats!
good luck on phantom butterfly!
>>
>>250283403
They play hacky sack. Miss me with that high school BS and Jecht Shot buffoonery.
>>
>>250305270
What are you doing in the Black Butler: The Game thread then
>>
>>250306962
the absolute state of /ssdtg/
>>
File: 1555008021148.jpg (179 KB, 985x803)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>250308823
Pretending that things aren't the way they are.
>>
>>250306801
What do you disagree on? Or are you just insecure?
>>
File: 1546395518308.jpg (666 KB, 1920x1080)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
Okay how do I reach this? I was sure as hell there would be an underwater tunnel next to the building that would lead me inside but I have not seen such thing anywhere.
>>
>>250309475
backtrack a bit from where you are back into the courtyard. theres a small diveable area
>>
>>250294379
This. Easy as fuck my brother.
Basic tip for DoH is always keep close to him. Whenever he does his jump aoe attack, that's when you pull the umbrella out and after the shock wave subsides, thats when you project force on him.
>>
I got to the fountain land. These masked warriors are very fun to fight.
>>
How the fuck do you get to the other half of the Fountainhead palace, just past the Shichimen Warrior? I cannot for the life of me find any grapple points or places to climb. I'm at the very end of the game so I want to clear things out before the final boss
>>
File: 2019-04-16_19-24-22.jpg (442 KB, 1920x1080)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>250308169
Thanks.
>>
>>250309769
Go to the Palace Grounds idol.
Get on the rood of that building.
Look left form the rood and you should see a grapple point.
>>
>>250309769
Past the giant carp.
From the last checkpoint you can also get to the feeding area and pot noble
>>
>>250309801
don't mention it. you seem to be naturally skilled, so you'll probably have a nice time with the game. good luck!
>>
The purple monk took me like 10 tries.
The real monk took me one. Odd stuff.
>>
>>250309985
this is my second playthrough
took me around 5-10 attempts to kill lady butterfly
kill me
>>
>>250309946
>>250309976
Nice thanks.
>>
>>250309769

In the place after the carp's tunnel where the stairs towards Divine Dragon are, look for a grapling point to the roof of the building.
>>
>played since release
>still haven't beaten the game
r8
>>
>>250310260
I played since release and I beat it literally yesterday
You're doing fine.
>>
>>250309586
found it thanks
>>
>>250310071
If you know how to fight his apparition form then you already know how to fight his real form
>>
File: 1493052388368.gif (649 KB, 300x300)
649 KB
649 KB GIF
>>250310354
>>250310192
>>
File: 74030974_p0.png (361 KB, 1052x852)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>250310071

I beat both after 3 tries, I find it odd, many people claim she gives a lot of trouble, and I don't even bother deflecting much, I also didn't try using Snap Seeds on Mibu's monk since at that point they're still rare.
>>
I'm on NG+, currently on senpou temple, and I wish I could just forget the game and start over.
You sometimes take for granted how much fun it is not to know the bosses patterns and figure it how.
I've been cutting through them like butter and I'm afraid i will bore myself soon.
Hold me. ;_;
>>
>>250310260
tired gamer/10
>>
>>250310536
i bet you kept kuro's charm, of course it's a borefest
>>
>>250310483
In the second phase, you can actually climb a tree and jump deathblow her ass while she is sending out her shadows.
>>
>>250310260
Same but it's because I have no goddamn time. I wish I had the privilege of taking time off from work to play.
>>
>>250310676
Kuro's charm affect bosses? I thought it was an addition to the demon's bell.
Oh well, I'm happy though.
>>
File: 74025035_p0.png (169 KB, 778x852)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>250310260

the two close friends I have who have played the previous five FromSoft games haven't finished it either, strangely enough both of them have only beaten Oniwa, makes me feel a tiny bit disappointed.

>>250310695

I know, but I didn't try it, I did do the deathblow at the start of the fight, but trying to reduce the fight to a since healthbar seemed too cheap.
>>
>>250310483
On her shadow phase i just jumped around like a sperg. Almost got terrified on 3rd phase.
>>
>>250310406
>his
>>
>>250310901
Wow, didn't know you could do it in the beginning.
>>
How come MY NAME's horse disappears on beating him even though it's still alive and standing there?
>>
>>250310260
Same. But i work 5 days a week.
So i end up with like 5 hours a week.
>>
>>250311192
Saves memory
>>
File: 74150474_p6.png (570 KB, 668x944)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>250311181

Instantly graple to the branches as you enter the arena, you can get a deathblow even after her health bar has appeared.
>>
>>250311192
It's a video game retard, enemies don't literally poof after you kill them
>>
>The dragon came from the west

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 194x259)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
That feel when no online cock fighting dlc
>>
File: 1540502033409.webm (2.89 MB, 960x540)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
Ability to summon lightning on my own after kick-stomp when?
>>
>>250310834
having kuro's charm makes it easy
ng+ with the charm is basically the same as ng
>>
File: l.gif (1.04 MB, 445x250)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>>250311580
>>
So after defeating Genichiro Dilapidated Temple is full of notes on the wall, what does it mean?
>>
>>250312327
Charms to avoid the sculptor from becoming a shura
>>
>>250308925
W/e I beat them, just had to inflict poison. Charmless NG shura was pretty fun, now to go get the other endings in NG+
>>
File: 1510210435138.jpg (109 KB, 588x823)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>250312671
wow thanks for the spoilers retard
>>
>>250301946
This, for all the arterial spray there's almost no mess left behind when you kill someone. Stabbing the snake in the eye is what stains you the most, after, getting repeatedly hit by oil urns.
>>
>>250303292
>Wolf x Rice loli
Only true path.
>>
>>250306292
>ichimonji/shuriken them when they leap
Wow so hard. Heard you can aerial deathblow them but I haven't seen it yet
>>
>>250312830
>browsing the sekiro general almost a month after the game's release
And you have the audacity of calling other people retards lmao
>>
>>250313483
>every got the game in the first week
i'd accept posting spoilers after 6 months, but is not even a month yet
>>
>>250306292
fan them away ;)
>>
>>250281138
What is that damn light in the pic? It hurts to look at.
>>
btfod
>>
>>250313648
Then don't browse the general used to discuss the game you retarded newfag
>>
>>250313805
ps4 censor
>>
Why won't anayama and the fat man give me a promissory note? Do I have to exhaust their supply first or something? I just beat the game shura ending castle is invaded for sure.
>>
>>250313920
>doesn't know what a spoiler tag is
yeah, you're not retarded at all...
>>
does ichimonji dbl work on Isshin's last phases ?
>>
>>250313805
lightning duh
>>
>interior minister samurais use lol2kats

Yikes
>>
Does kuros charm keep NG+s difficulty at NG? Or is it still slightly harder
>>
Where the fuck are my NPC quest rewards REEEEE I want my discount anayama
>>
>>250314998
IMs military is way better than Ashinas shit brown samurais and grass covered tengus
>>
>>250307001
>fight Juzo after killing all his adds
>somehow this guy triggers and starts doing his intro just after I deliver the second deathblow
>this fight has made this old body weary"
>kill him
Legit mad.
>>
Damn the game was short. Also not as interesting as DS or Bloodborne plot/story wise.

Gameplay was fucking great, though.
>>
>>250313983
You can get promissonary note only during final invasion and have to talk to Anayama on other side of gate. Cannot get it on Shura end.
>>
>>250313983
Wrong invasion.
>>
is this fucker even worth it?
>>
Is it worth exploring Ashina Castle again for loot during the first invasion or is there nothing new? Safe to sprint to the rooftops?
>>
>>250313461
It's tricky but id you jump at the same time as they jump and you should see the red deathblow indicator.
>>
>>250316072
Fuck yes it is. If you're a moron who spends all their skill points on useless fucking skills, then it is not going to be worth it, but if you get just what you need, then it is worth it. Keep in mind that the first softcap for AP is at 14 and the 2nd is 28 (or something like that, it's between 25 and 30).
>>
>>250315851
>>250316031
FML I shouldve given kotaro white pinwheel this time I suppose. Oh well, guess that's why blackhat's shit isn't showing up either. Its mostly flavour text outside of the promissory note and the tooth, but I still wanted it.
>>
>>250316589
is 2nd cap in ng+?
>>
>>250316769
Cap as in, your return is not as good as it was before, not cap as in the game does not allow you to upgrade further unless you meet certain criteria.
Past 28 it's not worth grinding for more AP unless you have severe autism.
>>
File: Chained Ogre 1.webm (2.8 MB, 800x450)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
I really don't know how to approach ogre. Should I show the free deathblow setup or just the cheese?

For reference, for shinobi hunter there are 2 webms, one for the deathblow setup >>250293207 and another one for the firecracker cheese, which I didn't post in this thread.

The thing is, for shinobi hunter the deathblow setup is a bit more tricky than for ogre.
>>
NPC Quest Rewards:
Anayama + Kotaro -- 10% Discount
Hanabei The Undying -- Hidden Tooth
Everything else:
Single use flavour text. Sad really.
>>
>>250317569
Just oil and light his ass on fire. Firecrackers here and there too. Piss easy
>>
>>250318014
I'm not asking for advice on how to beat him.
Oil is unnecessary.
>>
>>250316072
Let me guess, you can't actually wear it in-game, right?
>>
File: Chained Ogre 1.webm (2.82 MB, 800x450)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>250317569
This is the setup for ogre.
>>
>>250318739
This is Sekiro. Of course not. You have the same appearance from beginning to end.
>>
>>250318739
Of course not. Wish they would at least let us customize Wolf. Is cosmetic freedom too much to ask for?
>>
>>250317569
You can jump away from everything he throws at you except for the drop kick
>>
File: 1554790835576.png (860 KB, 1000x937)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
Sekiro looks really gay when he does the little Divine Abduction leaf dance. Is there anything else in the game that makes him dance?
>>
>>250318739
Sadly, no.
>>
>>250319297
All sugars have different animations, one looks quite rhythmic (too bad the big japanese text covers it unless you mod)
>>
>>250320272
The spirits die in one hit and only last for about 30 seconds anyway.
>>
File: 09120=912-93107.png (2.38 MB, 1917x1075)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
I feel like I probably shouldn't be here yet, before I actually finished dealing with the chained ogre. But I also wasn't expecting a whole area of content and now I'm in too deep.

Is there somewhere else where I can pick up snap reed? I'm getting progressively better with the timing on her attacks and breaking her posture during the first phase, but the dying samurai only gives you one and I don't think I quite have the patience to deal with Butterfly and a bunch of mooks.
>>
>>250320384
Ah, that helps a lot, actually. I saw them show up and panicked on snapping the reed before I actually got a feel for what they did.
>>
>>250311580
Either Kyoto or China/Korea. Hard to tell really.
>>
>>250320448
There's 5 snap seeds down the path behind the ogre, where the snek is (you'll know when you see it).
Use the flame vent you picked up in the memory and the ogre is easy. The boss your fighting is the second main boss of the game. The first (and far easier one) is behind the ogre.
>>
>>250320448
no you cant get more snap seeds til later but there is a lot of other bosses you can fight to get stronger before you fight her
>>
>>250320448
Go back and take out the chained ogre. You can easily take him out now that you have the fire and firecracker prosthetic (you better). He’ll be a piece of cake for you. Proceed through the Ashina outskirts and beef up some more until you feel confident enough to come back for lady butterfly. That way you’ll also brush up on your skills and play style.
>>
>>250320448
There's no rush to do this boss, Hirata is intended for you to go in and out as you progress (even though anons will tell you they strong armed it right away) Snap seeds are QoL but they're also unnecessary since you can easily just run away from the dangerous illusions when they proc
>>
Whoever said double Ichimonji worked on Snake eyes is a goddamned LIAR
send help
>>
>mfw getting filtered in NG+ charmless without demon bell
FUCK ME SOMEBODY HIRE ME AS A GAME JOURNALIST TOOK ME FOREVER TO REACH FOUNTAINHEAD
>>
>>250320448
>I feel like I probably shouldn't be here yet
Arguable but I would definitely you to come back with more health and some snap seeds in stock.
Her 2nd phase can do chip damage that is a bother to avoid. If you only have like 1-2 tools right now I would advise you to explore the world and especially the memory.
I know a lot of people say exploring isn't worth it in this game (and that's not entirely false) but at this point in the game there is a LOT of things to grab.
>>
>>250321554
bro I gotchu just look for my soapstone symbol
>>
File: mid air meme.webm (2.99 MB, 1920x1080)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
meme
>>
>>250322791
Pretty much this.
I would come back with at least 5 gourds and then use some sugars for good measure since youll have more attack and beads.

I really like how they did the healing items in this one
>>
>>250321554
Stealth deathblow and Sabimaru my friend.
>>
When Genichiro does the lightning attack, you jump, and then let it hit you, block, or spam attack?
>>
>>250316273
You can practice AADs on roosters when they do their jump attack
>>
File: 1554602792663.webm (867 KB, 1280x720)
867 KB
867 KB WEBM
>>250323314
>>
>>250303675
japs had ritualized decapitation throughout their history but nooooooooooo they're scared shitless of it now. just look at RE7
>>
>>250323489
Sabimaru doesn't do shit for the poison swamp one
>>
>>250323525
I jump absorb the hit and smash his face after landing.
Thats how you do it right?
>>
>>250323525
>>250323704
Jump >get hit with the lighting >press R1 before you land
>>
>>250322791
>I would definitely advise you*
fixed
>>
>>250323634
get a better sabimaru because it does
>>
>>250323603
max speedrunner strat
>>
how do i mod sekiro?
failing this are there any mods that stick the player's and targeted enemy's health bars above their posture bars at the top and bottom of the screen?
t. too much tunnel vision to take in the enemy's health bar
>>
>>250323821
Yeah I guess thats what I do now that I think more.
I kind of just mash the button after absorbing it
>>
File: 1528341354352.png (189 KB, 362x674)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>250302906
All the more potential, then.
>>
What sake does Emma drink?
I offered her 2 types, and she doesn't want to drink.
Also it's a shame I can't give sake to the Lord. Getting him drunk would be fun to see.
>>
how do i acquire rl rice loli
>>
File: 1542553154262.png (52 KB, 996x981)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>250303675
>>250323619
The actual technique was that the swordsman had to cut the dude's neck in an extremely specific way. You have to sever the spinal cord but leave the front flap of skin intact so that the head is still "connected" to the body. Cleaving the whole damn thing off is disrespectful and the equivalent of intentionally denying the guy an honorable death.
>>
>>250318739
it's ugly as fuck, why would you want to wear it?
>>
>>250324908
She'll drink all sake, but wont accept dupes. If you know you haven't given her these before she's in a dialogue quest line you need to advance first
>>
>>250324908
I gave her monkey booze and she was cool with it
>>
>>250324975
So it's more respectful to have the head flapping about like a kid's toy? Japs are fucking autistic.
>>
>>250325154
baka gaijin materialist
>>
>>250325304
Shut up red button nip monkey etc etc
>>
File: RKSS.webm (2.93 MB, 768x432)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>250307612
"Situationally useful" is fine. Half the CAs in Sekiro aren't even situationally useful.
>>
>>250325154
You're just figuring this out?
>>
Welp. Died to chained ogre #2 because I accidentally used hidden tooth thinking it was my gourd selected. That’s what I get for equipping that thing in the quick slot
>>
>>250325546
Up until Sekiro I was certain that the "Japan is weird" thing was just a meme propagated by modern japs to get more tourism. I've never read or watched anything about Japan except a few animus back in middle school.
>>
>>250325576
>equipping anyting in the quick slots but gourds and health pellets in game you can pause
never gonna make it
>>
>>250306714
>LB + RB + back to do a slash and backflip away, then charge shuriken RT and chasing slice RB.
Here anon, let me help you out:
>R1, back+dodge to do a slash and dodge away, then charge shuriken RT and chasing slice RB.
I just saved you a CA slot and made your backflip safer. Stop posting any time.
>>
>>250324975
Also worth noting that a katana literally cannot cut bone, no matter how hard or "skillfully" you swing. It is not possible to sever someone's head from their body with a katana.

And incidentally it's not terribly likely they'd gouge deeply enough into the spin to sever the central nerve. The act was more or less one of ceremony, superstition and ignorance rather than an actually successful method of ending someone's suffering after ritualistic disembowelment. Best case scenario your cut accidentally severs the jugular or carotid and they bleed out quickly enough to spare themselves the agony.
>>
Finally beat that fucking ape. At least he is over and done with and I can move on now.
>>
>>250324975
>Headless are fallen heroes
Makes sense kinda, they were denied an honorable death and roam as abominable spirits.
>>
>>250304834
i like you for paying attention to that
>>
>>250325885
wtf really? a sharp katana can't cut bone?
>>
File: 1555362755896.png (2.82 MB, 1920x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
>decapitation executions present in the TGS demo are removed from the retail game
>Wolf chopping his own head off is obscured by a cloud of sakura flowers
>Owl holding Genichiro's head in the Shura ending kept constantly out of shot (you can still hear the weird fleshy noises it makes when Owl sets it down)
>Wolf only slashes Sword Saint Isshin along his back instead of beheading him in the execution despite Isshin being in the stance for beheading
>only loss of head in the entire game is the undead ape

Has to be the strangest From Software censor to date.
>>
>>250325891
You're in for a nice treat.
>>
>>250325884
It honestly is safer because you flip away instantly after making an enemy block the hit. It let me weave in healing vs Emma/isshin if I don't want to follow up with shuriken. It is in fact useful.

The fact it comes with the living force skill tree is emblematic of this, you are intended to use it in combination with prosthetic follow ups.
>>
>>250325885
Didn't based faggot Yukio Mishima fuck up his own ritualistic honorabu death because he didn't know this? Iirc his buddy tried to sever his head 3 times before giving up.
>>
>>250324682
You do realize that any daughters, because of the kicking techniques, would have thighs of pure muscle.
>>
>>250326124
It makes sense that they don't want jap kids thinking this is cool and becoming Mishima 2.0
>>
>>250326082
Bones don't 'cut'. You can saw through them with a specially designed saw that uses diamond-coated teeth (saws have to be specially designed because it's so hard to go through bone) or broken in any number of ways. Most tools of beheading or dismemberment historically use a huge amount of force to either snap the bone and break through it that way, or to chip away at it the way a lumberjack chips away at a tree trunk. A guillotine's blade weighs so much, in order to deliver the force necessary to break its victim's neck, that hoisting the blade to the loaded position takes multiple men using pulleys. Decapitation is an ugly, gruesome and painful way to die that requires a lot of force. Sharpness is simply irrelevant.
>>
>>250326956
interesting, thanks. so stuff like those giant executioner longswords just used the weight of the blade to smash through?
>>
>>250326956
Surgeryfag here, shit would be so cash if we could just chop bones with a sharp katana.
>>
>>250327127
Executioner's swords were often not even bladed. It's just a big heavy wedge used to smash the neck repeatedly until the bone is so completely wrecked that you can go through. Them being made to look like swords is largely a matter of symbol and ceremony.
>>
>>250326124
They never actually show Genis head in the ending do they? I had no idea
>>
>the poor throw a little money
>the rich throw a lot of money
>the super rich throw enough money to make all of the others cry

So its like resonant soul/great resonant soul/climax? What's the breakpoints for its damage?
>>
>>250326124
This is bullying taken too far.
>>
Bake new bread
>>
>>250327715
>climaxing money
Based Sekirochad
>>
>>250326124
Are you a gorefag anon? I've never understood the interest in seeing heads flying.
>>
File: Nightjar Getout.webm (2.94 MB, 854x480)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>250326192
Anon we've already been over this. It's objectively worse than just attacking and moving and has no value whatsoever. You're committed to the entire sequence as soon as you press it while R1 can be interrupted into a parry during start up and you can forgoe the dodge if needed. Dodging has i-frames while Nightjar doesn't. It isn't faster and it does the same damage. Nightjar isn't a playstyle choice and you're not being unique and special by using it, you're just an idiot.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (298 KB, 1920x1080)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>250324975
>Cleaving the whole damn thing off is disrespectful and the equivalent of intentionally denying the guy an honorable death.
Is that so?
>>
Why did the game just take away all my idols at Ashina Castle. I just want to give Kuro the stone.
>>
>>250329646
The combo is faster look at how nightjar sets you a specific distance and direction on a single input compared to the standard dodge where he slides around. A combo with shuriken is faster with nightjar than with out; further it puts you at the exact distance to land the kunai and all four butterflies as you fly in with shuriken slice.
It may not be high monk or ichimonji, but if you rushed down living force you use it anyways to take more passives, its nice to have it be useful.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>250331413

>>250331413

>>250331413
>>
>>250268279
did you eat a ripe persimmon or a hard one
>>
>>250327715
It's a joke item, literally worthless. Check the OP, the damage is basically nothing.
>>
>>250330687
Isshin was a bloodthirsty dick. How did he not become a Shura?
>>
>>250331870
He didn't fight out of hatred or anything. He's just a battle junkie.
>>
>>250271402
you killed his fucking doctor-daughter, you dumb shit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.