[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

The good old 'Days' edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: https://i.imgur.com/NxViVd4.jpg

Catch up, quick!
KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX is available now on PlayStation 4 (both available separately on PlayStation 3)
KINGDOM HEARTS HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue is available now on PlayStation 4
KINGDOM HEARTS The Story So Far (All HD Collections in one) is available now on PlayStation 4
KINGDOM HEARTS III is available now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

KHIII Press Site:
http://press.na.square-enix.com/products/p250/kingdom-hearts-iii

KINGDOM HEARTS III - Opening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwsRQSkQc_A

KINGDOM HEARTS III - Secret Ending (Major Spoilers):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t57yEL9mMsk
KINGDOM HEARTS III - Epilogue (Major Spoilers):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEC_OM3jN10

Face My Fears (Opening Theme): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KWMVnz2XZk

Don't Think Twice (Ending Theme): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPcu0oj-ZdA

Catch up to Kingdom Hearts News here:
https://www.khinsider.com/

>Lore Resources
https://pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE
https://pastebin.com/eP0kJznN

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] available on Android and iOS
>GLOBAL Updates
https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
https://twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
https://twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
https://pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
http://www.khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
http://khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread: >>243826401
>>
I want aqua to think I love her.
>>
We're all in this together
>>
File: IMG_20190211_152520.png (261 KB, 750x698)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>hes coming
>>
The whole Ephemer and the Keyblade surfing thing should have been part of the final boss instead of being sandwiched in the middle of one of the worst sequences in KH history. Seriously, how many times do we need to destroy a horde of Heartless just to have another show up and everyone act like it's hopeless? Because that happens 3 times in a row.
>>
Get your head in the game
>>
>>243852064
HAS THE DARKNESS TAKEN YOU TROY?!
>>
>getting real tired of your shit goofy
>>
>>243852018
I want Aqua to KNOW I love her!
>>
KH sucks and it's fans especially you fucks are embarrassing
>>
Reminder that KH3 is a pretty solid game no matter what e-celeb faggots tells you to think about it. If you can't handle this you should probably an hero.
>>
File: smuglette days.jpg (21 KB, 250x272)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
How would Olette react to High School musical?
>>
>>243852102
This desu.

It would have been fine if the 7 started getting pissed and annoyed at Xehanort doing nothing but throwing heartless at them, but the poorly shown exhaustion made it underwhelming.

UX bit was still cool by itself, though.
>>
>>243851807
>The good old 'Days'
Man I remember the endless back and forth about this one.
>>
>>243852236
I think it's solid but I don't think it was better than my favorite KH games by any means. I think it's about a 7. Good but not something I think I'll replay any time soon.
>>
>>243852279
>but the poorly shown exhaustion made it underwhelming.
That's an understatement.
They apparently got tired from nothing.
Like had they at least done some big time spells or were shown fighting during Sora's fight with the Demon Tide that would be one thing
>>
>>243852167
His name is Oryxt
>>
File: smuglette.png (1.58 MB, 1790x1790)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>243852234
KH3 is amazing and you can't convince me otherwise.
>>243852236
This
>>
>>243852354
I'm in the same boat, but faggots who unironically think it's total dogshit need to be rounded up and systematically shot.
>>
Can't fucking wait for the next update of KHUX so we can get back to lose speculation instead of arguing over this faggot civil war shit.
We're going to get a new one this month right?
>>
>>243852236
I don't even get the shitposting about Dunkey's video. He said most of the same shit /khg/ has been saying for weeks, he just tinted it with his usual hatred of anime and threw in a gag about the dubbing.

I mean yes, you shouldn't let ecelebs decide if you like things or not and form your own godamned opinions, but dunkey's review wasn't even that bad.
>>
Wheres Larry?
>>
FACT: anyone who disagrees with me is an e-celeb dick sucking drone

KH3 IS PERFECT JUST ADMIT IT
ADMIT IT
ADMIT IT
ADMIT IT
ADMIT IT
>>
>>243852102
Demon Tide is technically one Heartless, not a group of them. It's a collective of Shadows that now exist as one individual with countless multiple bodies. You're fighting a Borg Heartless there. Demon Towers too.
>>
>>243852018
>>243852216
Shut the fuck up Vencuck
>>
>>243852554
He gave it a 1/5 as a meme-rating and shitters latched on to it desu.
>>
>>243852392
>Everyone gets fucked up by a single wielder that Sora solos thirty minutes later in a boss fight
>Everyone gets fucked by the Shadow tornado despite only recently fighting an entire army of Heartless, Unversed, and Nobodies that are much stronger than Shadows and seeming to not be tired at all
>>
>>243852083
>eb*nics speak
why do bl*ckoids have to shove their noses in my anime games?
>>
>>243852648
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0lDfeXdzhlD
>>
File: xion.png (60 KB, 665x212)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>243852462
Yes, It's either introducing the new world or it's continuing on from the brain revelation
There was a tweet that explained the upcoming schedule for ux updates and it said we were getting important stuff all the way up to the anniversary month in april
>>
File: 80886.jpg (266 KB, 1920x1080)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
When will we get an actual Keyblade War with hundreds of armored wielders duking it out shinobi war style?
>>
>>243852314

I dont even care for FFXIII but that is fucking awesome. Why cant we get anything like this? Its sad that fans have better ideas for the series than Nomura does.
>>
>>243852701
>After this, Sora destroys another Shadow tornado with the Keyblades at the KBGY
>Only for ANOTHER horde of Heartless to show up that the gang acts like they can't defeat despite the aforementioned Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed fight consisting of far more difficult enemies to defeat
>>
File: Donald_Duck_KH3.png (130 KB, 312x395)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
I'M GONNA SAY THE Z WORD
>>
File: FUCK HAYNER.png (727 KB, 1000x1000)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
>>243852752
FUCK AQUA AND FUCK HAYNER
>>
>>243852701
>Sora solos thirty minutes later in a boss fight
did I miss something
he fought with aqua and ven, then all 3 got their asskicked again only to be saved by the real terra
>>
>>243852694
1/5 is still a respectable score from dunkey considering he actually DOES give games 0/5 if they're worthless. If he thought it had potential or was a well-made game he didn't like, he'll give it a score.
>>
>>243852651
Honestly the biggest issue I had was getting Excellent on the final Egg Cracking cooking bullshit.

Luckily the Chef keyblade helped a bit
>>
How would you feel about the new arena being in the Mysterious Tower hosted by Yen Sid in KH3FM?
>>
>>243852721
the artist is asian.
Its a joke that you are unable to understand because of your racism.
>>
>>243853017
fm won't save this objectively garbage game lmao
cast copeza, kh3lets, it might help
>>
>>243852721
The future is mutlicultural Anon. You can't fight progress. Reminder that Hitler hated videogames. Obama and Hillary on the other hand love videogames and will make anime great again.

I'm so glad they still rule the world from the shadows.
>>
>>243852554
I don't get it either. People are too caught up in his score, but I don't really think I disagree with most of what he says, sadly.
>>
File: D A R K N E S S.jpg (54 KB, 720x405)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Why do some people think Time Travel came out of nowhere when it was already done before in 2?
>>
>>243853168
Not if I have anything to say about it.
>>
>>243853039
>implying the race of the artist matters when it's literally eb*nics namine is speaking
and you call me racist, lmao
>>
>>243852951
Sorafags are delusional. They actually think he's better than Riku for example.
>>
>>243853184
That was classic, Back to the Future time travel.
>>
>>243853184
No one pays attention
>>
>>243853184
Because most people haven't actually played the games. They watched some faggot on youtube or twitch play them.
>>
what do red eyes mean?
>>
>>243853184
Because Merlin didn't need to follow the rules of time and always breaks them when he has the excuse.
>>
>>243852951
All of those fights are basically Sora soloing them. Even if not, Sora, Aqua, and Ven were all there when fighting Terranort.
So for them to be able to take out Terranort AND Vanitas when earlier everyone got one shot by him aside from Donald and Goofy is ridiculous.
>>
>>243852821
>with hundreds of armored wielders
Union Regalia was reserved only for the elite within each Union. Perhaps some had Crown Armor too, but that might have been introduced by the Union leaders instead of the Foretellers.
>>
>>243853234
>Brainlet thinks he matters
Don't worry! You and your future husband will be free to practice Islam all you want in your net-zero carbon apartment in downtown LA.
>>
If Xion can "feel" Kairi, how does Xion feel when she looks at Sora?
>>
>>243852826
How is that "awesome"? It's just a picture of the character, she would probably have like five lines in the entire game like every other FF character
>>
>>243853430
>All of those fights are basically Sora soloing them
Roxas did way more damage to saix and could barely be hurt.
why are you being stupid?
>>
>>243853430
Sora didn't solo anyone, even gameplay wise since Ven and Aqua out dps him. Also Vanitas and Terranort are jobbers.
>>
>>243852826
We DID HIS NAME IS YOZORA AND HE"S IN THE SECRET ENDING EVEN
>>
>>243853556
Okay anon. Sora didn't solo it. It was still three characters who previously got one shot by Terranort defeating him with no issue half an hour later when they're more fatigued.
I don't even like Sora that much, I want trying to talk him up.
>>
>>243853521
Does Xion have any more of a connection to Kairi other than what she gets through Sora?

And why does Namine look the way she does?
>>
>>243853184

You mean the timeless river? That was just an excuse to have a black and white era disney level and it worked well as a whimsical, isolated event. Time travel was never something that should have been broadened to be part of the main plot. Especially as a way of bringing back all the main villains from all the previous games. That kind of writing is just jaw dropping in its awfulness.
>>
So what is gonna happen to everyone?
>Kairi is depressed and spends her days in bed or on the tree, all day staring off in the distance, does edgy stuff like cut herself
>Riku is trying to take Sora place, but is struggling to. Respects Sora decision and trys to stregnth himself to protect everyone. Visits Namine alot
>Namine, works under Ansem the Wise as an apprentice recording the events of the Xehanort Saga from everyone memories
>Roxas chills in Twilight Town and struggles to adapt to a normal life gets into the Struggle
>Xion also chills in Twilight Town spending time with Roxas and the others and still collects sea shells
>Lea and Isa are tracking down.Mystery girl X to figure out whats up
>Aqua reopens Land of departure to help out the other key-blade wielders
>Ventus works to figure out his past
>Terra tries to atone for what Xehanort has done in his body
>>
>>243853184
Do you think the brown cloak in KH1 was always supposed to be a time traveler? He's got an X on hs outfit.

>>243853390
Your camera fucked up.
>>
>>243853464
>implying i'm an amerifat
>>
>>243852752
Go home Xehanort
>>
>>243853582
If Terranort is a jobber, why did the game write him one-shotting everyone? The scene with him fucking everyone over is just shitty writing. I'm not talking about power levels, I just think it's shitty writing.
>>
>>243853694
>defeating him with no issue
Do you have a short attention span, not listen to what I just said or did you completely block out terra saving them in the end?
>>
We should all work together to redo this scene like we planned in June. Riku anon I know you're here.
https://youtu.be/0M6HPoL93NI
>>
WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX?!
>>
So did Larxene want Marluxia? Is that the secret?
>>
File: oLFANQgYT (1).png (212 KB, 384x425)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>243853447
Maybe the elite survived along with the Foretellers while all the others died in the Keyblade Graveyard? I'd think if they were planning to re-enact the war in the next saga, they'd have some keyblade wielders waiting in the wings somewhere.
>Foretellers have elite keyblade mecha soldiers
>>
>>243853843
Fine then he's not a jobber. Lingering Will fucked his shit up and he was tired/out of stamina. Better now?
>>
File: 60.jpg (19 KB, 234x297)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
This is a Xion safezone. All Xion posters are protected in this thread.
>>
>>243853889
They could still defeat and kill Vanitas with Terranort actively attacking them.
>>
>>243854040
Fuck Xion. Waste of a character and a waste of a replica if we're quite honest.
>>
>>243853531

The idea of coming across a young Lightning in a struggle tournament in Twilight Town is a great idea. Small touches like that matter. KH1 and KH2 had lots of them. Just having brief run-ins with these characters adds alot of charm to the KH universe and its sorely lacking in the series now.
>>
>>243853779
Kairi
>wants to go looking for sora, gets cockblocked by riku going all "n-no can't put you in harms way" bullshit
>has to be a good little wife and wait at home for her man to return
Riku
>goes off searching for sora
>gets caught up in whatever the next plots bullshit is
We'll be lucky if we see the rest outside of Lea and Isa to connect the plot to Subject X.
>>
>>243853918
Luxu says it's Hope. It's probably data? Like a plane's black box?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (6 KB, 53x48)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
So what will they do with the Verum Rex stuff? The setting for a future Kingdom Hearts world, or even the full game? Make it a game in of itself? How will the Shibuya stuff play into it, if it does at all? Since it's in the secret ending, surely something will be done with it.
>>
>>243854180
You DID put thunder on triangle, right anon?
>>
>>243854056
>They could still defeat and kill Vanitas
And vanitas is weaker than terranort. Stop this already
>>
File: KH3 Xion.jpg (255 KB, 1430x1679)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>243854040
>>
>>243853982
Naw, the only ones who survived the conflict were the Foretellers, who were summoned to the future, and Player, one of the strongest Union members in the War besides the Foretellers. Everyone else perished.
>>
>>243854180
Shibuya is next to Shinjuku and both are the same world Sora will play the reapers game thanks to Luxord
>>
File: 30.jpg (9 KB, 114x262)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>243854080
Your foul words have no affect here
>>
File: image (2).jpg (534 KB, 633x1000)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
>Nomura's first video game he worked on was Final Fantasy IV
>The moon is a spaceship
>Kingdom Hearts is a god machine
>>
>>243854015
I don't know why everyone is so desperate to defend shitty writing. The scene where Terranort attacks them all and they all give up hope is so fucking out of character.
>They KNOW Xehanort has Terra
>Ven and Aqua walk over to him like nothing is wrong
>Terra one-shots Ven
>Aqua takes a year and a half to respond to this happening after Ven got knocked out
>Axel gets knocked out (which is fine, he's inexperienced)
>KAIRI DOES NOT EVEN MOVE OR RAISE HER KEYBLADE WHEN HE'S ABOUT TO ATTACK
>SORA DOES NOT TRY TO PROTECT HER WITH HIS KEYBLADE OR ANYTHING, he just fucking HUGS her
>Goofy has to step in to save them
>Donald has to save them
>The entire time, Riku and Mickey stand around and do nothing
>Heartless tornado happens
>Aqua GIVES UP even though she's been fighting heartless for a decade and they just fought off a bunch of heartless
>Mickey still does nothing
>Kairi, who is unharmed, does nothing
>Everyone gets eaten by Heartless Tornado
>Sora screams and starts crying, feels extremely forced and not emotional at all
>Everyone dies
It just felt off the whole time.
>>
>>243854110
The TWEWY stuff in DDD and Zack in BBS were more meaningful run-ins than literally any of the FF stuff in KH1 and more than anything except Cloud/Sephiroth in 2.
>>
>>243854180
Do the secret endings ever make sense anyway until they have context?
>>
>>243854392
>>243854321
>>243854040

GREASY
>>
>>243854256
Yes, naturally.
>>243854383
Sora in the Reaper's Game does seem fun, and there's probably an explanation to reset his power since he'll need to use the power of pins.
>>
>>243853797
>Implying that nationality has any meaning the new world order
Okay that was fun be we're getting off topic.

So, Strelitzia is X, right?
>>
>>243854491
No
>>
File: twilight town gang.jpg (47 KB, 1028x525)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>243853779
Xion and Roxas now go to School with Hayner, Pence, and Olette. They get sad when they have to do homework, but work onto together. Olette even does all of their homework sometimes. On their days/ time off, they still eat sea salt ice cream.
>>
File: 8.jpg (20 KB, 404x263)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>243854495
>>
File: 16895772_p0.jpg (316 KB, 1200x950)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>243854467
>Zack in BBS
Probably one of the highlights of the entire game next to the general endgame.
>>
>>243854369
They were summoned back from somewhere else though, not pulled from the past, so wherever they've been hiding all this time, there could be other Keyblade Wielders there, like the Dandelions? Otherwise they've got to recruit new soldiers, but I guess that gives Sora some time to prepare.
>>
File: 1546906515603.jpg (55 KB, 750x594)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>243854157
I'm still mad that they didn't turn 3 into BBS letting you play as all three characters in their own stories. Just playing as Sora for 95% of the game is lame as fuck.
>>
>>243854491
>Things making sense without context
>In KH
Anon
>>
>>243854157
Yeah this s definitely what will happen. Honestly I wouldn't mind a game that just an "Episode" for each character. Each one being the length of one world with the last one being "Episode Sora " But we will probably be disillusion in the next game where every character gets shafted and its a Sora game right after he died.
>>
>>243853779
Kairi will spend the whole time writing letters to Sora in her retarded journal rather than help Riku look for him. When Sora comes back he'll find the letters and rather than being horrified at how creepy and useless she is the game will treat it as a cute moment.
Riku will basically relive his Days/KH2 arc and look for a way to save Sora while being edgy
Namine will learn how to stop being autistic and actually help Riku on his quest because she is usefull
Roxas and Xion will need to catch up on 16 years of schoolwork
Lea and Isa will look for the mystery girl and go on their own quest which will probably be extremely gay
Aqua will try and relearn the art of not jobbing and practice how to block
Ventus will try to learn his past but will end up getting bored and fucking his cat
Terra will go to Radiant Garden and tell Ansem/the apprentices yeah... Sorry, then go back to austically training and working out without a care in the world
>>
File: xion bj face.png (246 KB, 571x505)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>243854040
Cringe devianart OC girl
>>
>>243854594
>xion confirmed GREASY
OHHH NO NO NO NO
>>
>>243854110
KH1 and 2 do more meaningful cameos outside of the worlds than any other games.
>Chernabog in the last world
>Beast being a party member in Hollow Bastion
>Tron mattering to the story
>The entire sequence from the fight with Demyx to the battle of 1000 Heartless, especially the fights where you team up with the FF characters and the cutscene with them and Stitch fighting Heartless
>Maleficent's league of villains
>The Olympus Coliseum characters rhat Hades recruits
>>
>>243854656
>Things making sense even IN context
>In KH
Anon
>>
File: xion_3.png (94 KB, 375x629)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>That pathetic crying scene
Yikes!
>>
>>243854040
Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: reconnect kingdom hearts.jpg (1016 KB, 2448x1832)
1016 KB
1016 KB JPG
>>
>>243853705
Xion can apparently "feel" that Kairi would be okay, so who knows.

As for Namine...

think of it like this. The Secret Reports in KHIII state that Roxas, Xion and Ventus' hearts have melded with Sora's and no longer have voices of their own. Basically, they've merged with Sora's way too deeply and need a strong enough connection to wake them up and bring them home.

A similar thing must have happened during Kingdom Hearts 1. Ventus was already melded with Sora for the past 10 years at the time of that game, and Kairi, who was awake within Sora the entire time, was probably enjoying being that close to him for so long and let herself merge deeper and deeper into him. This would mean that her heart would have ended up melding with Ven's as well. Sora using the Keyblade of People's Hearts on himself separated all three hearts, but the connection is still there, super strong and super deep, so when the two Nobodies are created for Sora and Kairi, Ven's heart stays with Sora's body and shapes it in his (Ven's) image while also leaving a mark on Kairi's .... 'essence', thus giving Namine her long, flowing blonde hair.
>>
>>243854726
You pretty much said everything I meant to say, without the autism
>>
>>243854926
She was built by a brilliant scientist to be perfect.
>>
>>243854432
Bad action direction. I got what they were going for, but it looked really bad. Especially Aqua, who seems like the most incompetent person in the universe.
>>
When did you realize underneathe Scala Ad Caleum would be the perfect spot for the new Cavern of Rembrance-like area and the Data 13 norts?
>>
File: IMG_20190212_014111.jpg (204 KB, 2048x1645)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
I kinda wish Sora stays dead and we could follow a new saga
but nope KH 3D2X
>>
File: FaceApp_1549753604020.jpg (47 KB, 856x448)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>
>>243854937
>g20d has been gone since the vencuck drawing
>still no more "SORA!" vocaroos
We miss you, my friend.
>>
>>243853967
You will never meet someone more loyal than Elrena.
>>
File: C9A5RiOUQAA22V4.jpg (50 KB, 540x555)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>243854916
>>
>>243854710
Next one looks to be DDD 2: Sora and Riku Boogaloo
>>
>>243855090
>monkeys paw
>all data 13 norts are underwater as well
>>
File: DQZ9ECc.png (616 KB, 631x750)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
>>243854781

Apparently we are just ungrateful assholes for wanting more moments like this. We should just be ok with there never being any good final fantasy content in these games anymore and never complain. Nomura can do no wrong and we need to just accept him stripping stuff from the series that people like.
>>
File: ansem.jpg (39 KB, 1024x575)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>aw shucks, I'm gonna miss that guy
isn't "that guy" behind everything bad in Riku's life from KH1 to KH2? What the fuck is there to miss?
>>
>>243854256
Triangle: Thundaga
Square: Aeroga
Circle: Firaga
X: Curaga

I used the other shortcut menu for items.
>>
File: 15.jpg (9 KB, 134x236)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>243854731
>>243854916
>the obsessed Kairifag is back
>>
>>243851807
2 questions. is it possible to make a gummi ship that outclasses the gold highwind? and what are the requirements to beat that last gumi mission that states you need to know true fun??
>>
>>243855324
Riku is saying that in the place of (you)
>>
>>243854321
That coat looks like it's about to fall right off her shoulders.
>>
File: FaceApp_1549932589865.jpg (172 KB, 1712x896)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
What do we think about this?
>>
>>243855406

She looks like a barbie or something
>>
>>243855324
love and hate are connected
see nameless unvoiced star #5
>>
>>243855343
Swap fire and aero and we've got the same setup. Fire makes sense on circle because it's red, but aero is a circle when cast.
Your skin turns pink when you're burnt anyways.
>>
File: olette faceapp 2.jpg (46 KB, 746x391)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>243855406
I like the Olette one more. except the last one to the right.
>>
>>243855406
Better than I expected. Olette suffers from it the worst.
>>
>>243855291
I feel like people don't remember how crazy seeing Cloud in KH1 was especially back then. Also in KH2 when Squall and Cloud are fighting back to back while bantering.
Like, I don't see why people get mad when people want FF content.
>>
File: FaceApp_1549932726007.jpg (75 KB, 1010x530)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
This is kind of neat
>>
>>243854926
She's actually KHI Kairi who got amnesia while inside Sora's heart, and then she was extracted with some of his memories, being re-created into a Replica.

Kairi succeeded in her goal of becoming one with Sora so deeply that all he could free was her memories. The rest of her became merged with him so much that existing as her own person after that was causing problems for his, her and Roxas' existence.
>>
>>243855406
>>243855506
HERE WE ARE
GOING FAR
TO SAVE ALL THAT WE LOVE
IF WE KEEP
WHAT WE GOT
WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH
HERE WE ARE
LIKE A STAR
SHINING BRIGHT ON THE WORLD TODAY
MAKE EVIL GO AWAY!!
CODE LYOKO WE'LL WITHSTAND IT ALL
>>
>>243855406
But with blue eyes.
>>
>>243855324
Ansem was essentially Riku's father for two straight years.
>>
>>243854620
What's the best union, /khg/?
>>
how are darkling and nameless star connected?
>>
>>243855552
Because FF fags only started to complain now after 13 years of the series moving away from FF characters.
>>
>>243855365
Gold Highwind has a cost of 4000 points, and at max level you can only build 1000 points of stuff. If you can build a ship that outclasses it without cheats then you will have built the God Ship.
>>
>>243855324
It was a meta phrase. Or Riku will miss stabbing Anseom repeatedly. I wish they had expanded a little bit more on Ansem wanting to change his fate because he understood he had zero chance at victory, but then when Vexen betrayed them he stopped caring about his fate until the very end. His dying speech was the best to me, with admitting that Sora and Riku's strength was vaster than darkness, and to continue seeking new things.
>>
>>243854529
No dumb nigger, read the secret reports.
>>
>>243855705
I noticed that gargoyle and no one fucking cared the first time.
>>
File: skuld_learns_the_truth.jpg (271 KB, 720x1280)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>243855676
the canon union
>>
File: 1528947653985.jpg (126 KB, 1024x1024)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>243855379
She's already perfect as she is.
>>
>>243855829
Yeah you and everyone else in /khg/. Most people know what Darklings are here.
>>
>>243855826
I did. It's Strelitzia.
>>
>>243855740
>KH1 has around 10 FF characters
>KH2 has around 20
>BBS has 1, but is also a prequel so it's okay
>Coded has 5
>DDD has none but has other SE characters to compensate
>KH3 has 0
WTF FF FANS WHY ARE YOU SO MAD ABOUT IT
I don't even fucking LIKE FF but come the fuck on.
>>
File: no step.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>243855676
Snake.
>>
>>243852314
>>243852826
Nah, Lightning should stay in the trash were she belongs.
Also I don't care about not having FF characters as much because KH is already reaching Sonic levels of pointless side characters.
>>
>sora's monster form shares the same colors as gula's mask
>they share the same render pose as of kh3
>riku's dream eater is a bat
>sora's dream eater is a CAT
>leopard

Deny it all you want, but Nomura made this obvious. He's a sora.
>>
>>243855740
They only complain now because
>FF hasn't had a good crossover game since Dissidia 012, which was released 8 fucking years ago in March.
>FF-XV being mishandled by Square and Tabata getting the sack put the brand on thin ice no XIV doing well does not count since brand awareness mostly depends on casuals who don't give a shit about MMOs
>Most people who would complain are the types that only played KH1+KH2 and maybe casually played a couple other entries in the series.
>>
File: 1467261038276.jpg (337 KB, 800x612)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>243855569
That is. Naminé should cut her hair short as well then go join Kairi and Xion on an adventure.
>>
>>243855975
>Misses her four friends
Strelitzia had no friends. That's plot relevant. She was a loner. It's Skuld, anon. Come on.
>>
File: Xemnas.png (382 KB, 325x488)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>spends all his time in the original XIII inspiring fear from other members and threatening them with fates worse than deaths
>dies regretting it horribly
he just needed a friend
>>
File: 1546748783821.png (1.61 MB, 1500x688)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>243855930
Why is her forehead so big
>>
>>243855986
>Coded has 5
Com and Coded just rehash kh1's and they add nothing to the story.
>KH3 has 0
Counting twewy as SE but not swhwarzgeist is so petty.
Grow up fag
>>
File: gun.png (1.13 MB, 791x1073)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>243855676
Unless you enjoy losing every week, join the WAIFUSQUAD
>>
>>243856074
>riku's dream eater is a bat
>sora's is a cat
>soul eater and way to dawn have bat wings
>sora's monster form has a legitimate ray william johnson equals 3 cat face
>his new kh3 hair kept getting compared to cat ears
>>
>>243855552
I've never played a single ff game in my life. Even as a kid they were kinda "there" to me. In fact, I thought hayner/pence/olette were ff characters till very recently, that's how little fucks I give about final fantasy.
>>
>>243856194
Okay, KH3 has references, not characters.
>>
>>243856130
But it's Strelitzia. Why the fuck would Skuld care about Marluxia?
>>
>>243856194
I wonder how many people missed the references in the Gummi missions. I know I did, and I generally try to keep track of shit like that.
>>
>>243855676
Anguis
>>
File: 1546977444886.png (588 KB, 840x960)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>be LWfag since KH2FM
>thinks Terra in BBS is going to be the Guts version oh KH
>he's a bit dumb and far too trusting, but still, can't but like him
>the fucking ending, holy fucking shit
>most people however shit on Terra for fucking years
>people literally wish for him to die in KH3 so he could atone for his "sins"

Why the fuck people were so fucking harsh toward him? Really? After everything he already had his "punishment", which was disproportionate as fuck.

I'm also surprised how much changed and people actually like him now. Wonder what happened.
>>
>>243856279
subject X and nameless star are 2 different characters
>>
>>243856145
I really wish all of the OC characters looked closer to how Nomura draws them. Don't get me wrong, I love the way Xemnas looks in the games, but he looks so much different and more threatening here. Or for example, roxas. A lot of his early art, he looks more mature. All of his later art, he looks like a 12 year old boy.

I absolutely adore all of the Nomura character artwork for the last puzzle in 2FM. It's the same one this Xemnas is on.
>>
>>243856279
Skuld is X. Strelitzia is Nameless Star.
>>
>>243856279
The star isn't X anon. That doesn't make sense. We know X is alive because the reports say Xigbar freed X from her prison.
>>
>>243855676
Union Cross, duh
>>
>>243856218
>Losing
>Implying the weekly Lux race matters between Unions
>>
>>243856369
>A lot of his early art, he looks more mature. All of his later art, he looks like a 12 year old boy.
Roxas is supposed to look Sora aside from the hair, so you could only go so far with "maturity" in his design.
>>
>>243856367
>>243856385
>>243856393
I was unironically playing dumb, but thanks for this actual theory that isn't garbage.
>>
>>243856338
People like Lingering Will but hate Terra.
>>
>>243856257
Good for you anon.
>>
>>243856414
Cope
>>
>>243854015
That's exactly how I saw it desu. Terranort just raped Ven and Aqua, and suddenly they can "hold" their own with Sora against him. Lingering Will probably fucked his shit so hard before he decided to fuck off to fight over his heart.
>>
>>243856338
He was unfiltered kino every time he showed up in KH3 and was one of the few competent people. Also he got one of the best endings and no consequences. Imagine being an Anti-Terrafag nowadays.
>>
File: 1422068179111.jpg (324 KB, 800x900)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>243856338
He got off his ass and did something. As anybody that has watched anime can tell you, foreshadowing and set-up means fucking nothing if the character ends up doing nothing and amounting to nothing. Just ask Kairifags and Aquafags.

All the hype and foreshadowing in the world doesn't mean a thing if there's no payoff worth talking about.
>>
>>243856602
If it mattered, /khg/ would have its parties in Vulpes instead of relaxing in Ursus. And I'm not even in Ursus myself.
>>
>>243856338
As long as you don't lose, people won't hate you
>>
>>243856558
But LW is Terra. He just didn't have his voice in KH2 so people assume they're a different character. 0.2 proves that, since the Terra that shows up there is literally LW, and he acts, talks like and looks exactly like Terra.
>>
File: 1546878467883.png (1.84 MB, 808x1816)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>243856558
Nah. I like Terra. People that like Lingering Will and hate Terra are in fucking denial. Terra is and always was Lingering Will
>>
>>243856556
not everyone keeps track of the khux lore anon
>>
>>243856829
I'm gonna need you to delete that picture
>>
>>243856829
Delete that right now.
>>
File: 1544078657869.jpg (103 KB, 642x570)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>243853149
ironic that you say that, because i also browse reddit, and i know from experience that it's the website of choice for positivity only hugbox seeking faggots like you.
you can't make any criticism of kh3 on reddit or you'll be met with these
>you're just parroting [e-celeb] even though i have no proof of this
>you're just a bitter old man these games aren't made for you
>dude just beta test the game for $60 they'll fix it in the fm version
>you were just too hyped for the game, as if expecting the game to be on par with older titles is too much
any criticism, even if valid, is handwaved with things like this because everything is perfect and good and anyone who disagrees is just a bad person. as if that nullifies things like the poor plot pacing or the """difficulty""".
one last thing (and it's funny i have to say this reddit to reddit): JUST BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE AN OPINION DOESN'T MAKE IT MORE OR LESS VALID
>>
Anyone else always pronounce KHUx in their head as cucks?
>>
>luxord marluxia larxene and demyx are all from the age of fairytales
>an anon a few months ago pointed out that their weapons have the same points as the rooftops of scala, MoM's chair and the doors to castle oblivion
>BUT ANON ITS JUST THE NOBODY EMBLEM
You idiots convinced me that he was just crazy. I can't believe he was fucking right, I'm actually blown away that one of US from /khg/ managed to notice that.
>>
Is worth getting into the gacha game now?
>>
>>243857017
nope. no one else of 4chan is obsessed with cuckoldry, only you.
:)
>>
>>243856338
Terra had some of the best scenes in the franchise, and over the years people realised he was a victim.
He also had lots of a build up, and only a total hack won't abuse that insane build up.
Seeing Terranort scared from him, saying "THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE", screaming "HOW?! YOU FELL TO THE DARK-" before getting trashed again is so god damn satisfying.
>>
File: 1524375375897.jpg (948 KB, 2395x1934)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
>>243855125
I miss him too.
>>
>>243857063
No. God no.
>>
>>243857063
It is never worth getting into the gacha game. It's some of the bottom of the barrel and global is even worse.

Just watch summaries or cutscenes on youtube. Even if you had hundreds of dollars doing nothing that you could afford to throw at the game, even within gachas there's better ones to waste your money on. Not to mention the power creep is so insane that you basically have to buy new medals every 3 months, even if you're just doing story. PvP is cancer and the plot is on such a drip feed that if it were any slower it would be going backwards.
>>
>>243857182
me behind the gummiphone about to go into ultima form and beat the shit out of v*nitas for trying to corrupt my pure waffle aqua
>>
>>243854256
thunder goes on circle because it's an area of effect
triangle is for shooting icicles straight ahead
>>
>>243857063
If you want to actually play it, sure. But if you're just looking to follow the story, watch the cutscenes on Youtube.
>>
>>243856643
At least Terra got a great showing in KH3. But seeing Aqua get thrashed left and right hurt me. She went from Master tier to kairi tier in the span of one game. Why does Nomura hate her?
>>
>>243857051
its still just the nobody emblem.
Lets be real Nomura probaly only decided within KH3's development that Marluxia and the others are ancient keyblade wielders. (but he decided super early that Ventus was one)
>>
File: Terra and Namine.png (32 KB, 622x528)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>243856558
>Lingering Will act like Terra
>he talks like Terra
>he thinks like Terra
>Aqua see him in RoD as Terra
>Namine call him Terra
>Nomura calls him Terra
>he had all his abilities as Terra
>"NO HE ISN'T TERRA! I HATE TERRA BUT I LOVE LINGERING WILL! REEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>243857281
>the plot is on such a drip feed that if it were any slower it would be going backwards
sounds like kh3 hehe
*bad dum tiss*
>>
>>243857182
His vanitasxwhoever pictures were super good.
I wish I had my PC to post the picture of he and Namine sharing Sea Salt.
>>
>>243857063
hell no.
Just watch the cutscenes on youtube and come here every 2nd/3rd Wednesday night of the month when the jp story updates
>>
File: ABadGame.jpg (91 KB, 822x600)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
I’ve never seen a blunder as bad as KH3

>7.8 on metacritic
>6.9 userscore
>Less content/SOUL than KH2 and KH1
>Gameplay is all style no substance
>Piss shit easy, capable of beating every boss by spamming one button or going AFK
>Shitty uninspired Attraction flow
>You only use the train twice in the whole game
>Filled with shitty minigames to distract you from the even shittier game you’re playing
>The one minigame only world has the worst minigames in the game and is one of the worst worlds period
>Every other world is a soulless poor retelling that, more often than not, just has Sora just in the background
>A ton of cut content
>Worlds smaller than those in games that came out decades ago with less resources spent on them
>Errors so obvious it makes you wonder if they even bothered with this game
>Abysmal post-game that pales in comparison with games in the same series that released decades ago
>Least amount of keyblades out of any KH title
>No new OC keyblades
>Terrible nu-Disney designs
>Shitty uninspired keyblade transformations that just get copied and pasted across the few keyblades this game has
>Least amount of unique magic spells out of any KH title
>Least, and worst, bosses out of any KH title
>Least, and worst, worlds out of any KH title
>Empty worlds filled with invisible walls and hallways
>OC “worlds” added are a joke
>Selective wallscaling added to make worlds “feel” bigger
>Flowmotion added for no reason
>Parkour added for no reason
>Links added for no reason
>Cooking added for no reason
>Pointless playable characters
>Slap on the face “fanservice”
>Terrible dialogue that makes you think to yourself why’d I even buy this game
>Shitty cutscene after shitty cutscene, padding the hours “played”
>”Story” you’re better off not understanding
>Ending is literally just sequel bait for the next game that’ll come out a decade from now
>They spent years and millions working on this game

What went so astronomically wrong?
>>
>>243855986
>BBS has 1, but is also a prequel so it's okay
How is that OK? There are other FF games than just 7-10.

It's petty but I honestly feel just a little bit vindicated, since people have been complaining about there being no 8/16-bit FF content for over a decade now and getting literally the exact same responses that people are now giving to the ones complaining about there being no FF content whatsoever.
>>
>>243857281
>that you basically have to buy new medals every 3 months, even if you're just doing story.
nope
>>
>>243856997
What's with the black border?
>>
>>243856643
is that girl or boy
>>
>>243857465
>8/16-bit FF content
setzer
>>
>>243857457
(you)
>>
>>243857457
Ok
>>
>>243857531
it's a kinogram enhancing obsidian perimeter, you pleb
>>
Lea and Isa (both with Keyblades) vs Skuld

Who wins
>>
>>243856997
She's literally just bludgeoning him to death
>>
>>243857457
I wish people didn't post shit like this because I had a lot of problems with KH3 but I can't post about them because people think I'm shitposting like you.
>>
Schwarzgeist is a pain in the ass
>>
File: stupid water.jpg (635 KB, 1427x2151)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
>tehee silly boys I'm the true Keyblade Master xD
>AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE
>>
File: 1549857650287.jpg (58 KB, 427x445)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
File: 0hslf2bkotqy[1].jpg (105 KB, 553x640)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>play ff crossover game
>no red man
>>
>>243857691
That's what a keyblade is. A blunt object.
>>
>>243857710
Equip the healing special and it goes down like a chump.
>>
>>243857457
cope/10
>>
>>243853109
it saved 2
>>
>>243857803
*helps her because i love her*
what now anti-aquafag
>>
>>243857859
I must be messing something up since my Endymion is hitting for almost nothing
>>
File: 1549938561207.png (3.56 MB, 840x4301)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
>>243857803
>meanwhile, the "dumb feckless youth"..
>>
>>243856369
I think it's just how the modeling works. I'd say DDD was their closest because artwork Xigbar is a lot bonier whereas in game there's not as much definition in his cheeks.

I was crazy about this image way back when. Nomura's art between FFX and Dissidia was his absolute best.
>>
>>243857982
Aim for the head, it's the only weak point. The lower torso has never taken much damage, even in Einhander.
>>
>>243857803
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD
>>
>>243857803
>default donald and goofy weapons
i see i'm not the only one
>>
>>243857531
I don't know, something something PS4 screenshot fuck up I guess?
>>
>>243858093
I didn't even think to change their weapons until post endgame
>>
>>243858027
lexaeus big necky boi
>>
What's a story-related way Nomura could shove in the live action remake worlds into 4?
>>
>>243857691
And blinding him to death.
>>
File: kh3 vs ffxv is over .png (620 KB, 1046x568)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>243857457
>>
File: it's TIME to du-du-dudu.jpg (613 KB, 2448x2007)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>243858093
>>243858174
I didn't know the joys of Highwind until after I completed the game. I kept everything default till I found something that would look fitting in a cutscene, like Nirvana for Donald.
>>
>>243857457
Based
>>
>>243858347
*Cringe
>>
reminder that nameless star is nuStella
>>
>>243858427
seethecope
>>
>>243858101
None of my screenshots have that black border. That's bizarre.
>>
>>243857457
I wish people would make more posts like this because I had a lot of problems with KH3 and I like to see people who defend KH3 as a perfect game until death get butt blasted.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (77 KB, 496x749)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>243858024
>Lingering Will saves everyone from jobbing AGAIN to Terranort
>beat his shit and scare him
>then he took control over his heartless and just save Sora Aqua and Ven before taking his body back

It's sound like an autistic Terrafag fanfic, but no. This is what we actually got instead. Fuck you Nomura, you talentless hack.
>>
>"His eyes couldn't lie"
What the heck does that mean??? Why the heck was Riku wearing a blindfold, how does a blindfold suppress his Darkness power level???
>>
File: 1549408892315.png (1.29 MB, 966x727)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>Up until now, the way Kingdom Hearts have been made is that we would watch the movies and copy the costumes as we saw them. But this time around, because we wanted to be really accurate and wanted to have everything down to the last detail completely the same we decided to ask Disney to share their resources with us.”

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/02/11/kingdom-hearts-3-the-challenges-and-rewards-of-working-with-disney
>>
File: Kingdom Hearts MTF 1.png (2.26 MB, 1414x1414)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>243858327
>Sora activated Luxord's trap card
it all makes sense now...
>>
>>243858623
i was robbed of pirate aqua
nomura you will pay for this
>>
>>243855552
The majority of people who played KH1 and 2 when they came out were infants when FFVII and VIII released, and those people make up most of the current fanbase
>>
>>243858093
I think it's because there is no real incentive this time around to change them up.
Synth is bad, and you want to save money for postcard hoarding
>>
how can you a rank schwarzgeist? cant even do it with the gold ship
>>
>finally get to the multiple org battles
>all of them are nerfed versions of themselves from other games
>not nearly as exciting to fight them as I thought it would be

Those bosses sum up how I feel about KH3. Super excited once I heard about it, but ultimately underwhelming.
>>
>>243858623
iirc you decide on the resolution size when you first start the game, so you can have screenshots with a black border if you didn't max out the resolution.
>>
>>243851807
Soon
>>
>>243858024
Retard strength.
Sora, Aced and Terra all have it.
>>
>>243858651
Darkness=yellow eyes
He was holding back his darkness with it. Taking it off he fully transformed into ansem, turning his eyes yellow
>>
Disturbing lack of rapunzel lately
>>
>>243858838
Keep destroying shields instead of attacking Schwartzgeist.
>>
>>243857613
>>243857674
>>243857865
>>243858310
>>243858347
Cope

>>243857703
If you think the game has any positive qualities then you're delusional as fuck. No one is shitposting.
>>
>>243858648
Here's what should have happened
>LW fights Terranort
>Both are even and killing each other
>Aqua and Ven notice that no matter who wins Terra will die because either his mind will be erased or his body will perish
>Jump in to help LW reclaim his body rather than killing it
>Play as Aqua the whole time
There, now you have Aqua actually being useful and Terra still gets to have his moment rather than hog all the glory.
>>
File: 1411526533429.jpg (166 KB, 515x855)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>243857553
Boy. Your confusion is understandable.
Arc-V had a lot of girly boys. It also had manly boys
>>
>>243858902
Same here anon. Xigbar feels less fun than KH2 Xigbar and BBS Braig. Xemnas and Ansem feel less fun than their fights. Luxord's fight is so boring compared to KH2. I don't see why these fights had to be put together like this.
>>
File: 1539742242551.webm (2.36 MB, 1920x1080)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB WEBM
>>243857457
I love you anon, preach. PREACH.
>>
File: namine.png (120 KB, 298x620)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
this is Namine from CoM, where she clearly looks like a child and wears a fitting dress. Why does she still wear the same dress into KH3 looking like an 18-year-old, with her wider hips and bust struggling against the size?
>>
File: hqdefault (8).jpg (30 KB, 480x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>243858662
Suddenly Xehanort's theme being it's a small world reall fits.
>>
>>243857703
I feel your pain, anon. I have many critiques on the game but instead of voicing them I have to deal with shitposting on the internet and I just ain't about that.
>>
>>243858902
It was like they realized they had to get boss fights with a lot of characters out of the way ASAP & thus crammed them together at the end & not even 1vs1 like Xehanort.
>>
>>243859174
>pacey will never make another booray video
>can't anyway
Fuck this gay worldline
>>
File: Namine_KH3.webm (2.53 MB, 1280x720)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB WEBM
>>243859171
Pottery
>>
>>243857457
Now that the dust has settled, I think we can all agree he’s right.
>>
>>243858742
>no pirate girls at all
We were all robbed.

>>243858990
But he still had his blue eyes when he moves it to get a look at Xion.
>>
Why is Larry going crazy again?
>>
>>243858809
>postcard hoarding
you mean savescumming after you beat the game and realized you needed a postcard to get ultima weapon but you didn't have any saved up because you never bought anything from the shop the entire game, right?
>>
>>243859336
He move it off for a split second, and only one eye
>>
File: 1549436146882.gif (2.61 MB, 540x280)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB GIF
>>243859329
She wanted to fuck Riku so badly.
>>
>>243859171
Only 1 year past between KHI and KHII. KHIII is the same general time frame as KHII.

Sora, Riku and Kairi aged a LOT in the span of 1 year because they wanted it to have an obvious 'time skip' feel to it.
>>
>>243858662
>we would watch the movies

how do they watch so many great disney movies and write such a dogshit story?
>>
>>243859078
ill give you braig but this xigbar fight didnt have the part where you gotta run around a little platform a hit triangle till you can actually hit him again.
>>
>>243859206
Nobody is willing to accept that the game isn't the best thing wver and isn't the worst thing ever and it sucks.
>>
>>243859171
>>243859329
ay yo how this bitch age while being dead while aqua doesn't age while being ALIVE in the realm of dankness? what about ventus and my boi terra? finna boutta dab on this consistency, nomura
>>
>>243859439
You now realise Namine went in the order the keyblade did but in reverse.
>Sora
>Roxas
>Riku
>>
File: Didneywol.jpg (1.04 MB, 2655x2250)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>243857182
>>243857448
Men of taste
>>
File: 1549680126723.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>243859563
Because they aren't the writers of the movies?
>>
File: 1549403006917.jpg (365 KB, 1268x720)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>
>>243859627
Ayo nigga, she aged between CoM and KH2, jigaboo
>>
>>243859608
You mean the beginning of the fight that lasts about 5 seconds?
>>
>>243857297
>because its an area of effect
Fair, but have you seen how big Aeroza is? I swear it must suck enemies in, or have a hitbox bigger than it needs to be.
>>
>>243859620
I dunno it has flaws, like there being no middle, but I enjoyed all the fights at the end and it's still my favorite kh game. never played any fm though
>>
>>243859627
>finna
Ding-dong diddly cringe.
>>
>>243859542
>Sora beats the zebra man
>suddenly gets roped into Xehanort's wild ride just a week or so later
>Xemnas is back another week later
Must be strange as fuck
>>
>>243859439
It be funny if after all the shiposting riku doesn't interact or even mention namine in the next game.
>>
>>243857368
So you mean to say that the two people that anon picked out and noticed their weapons for out of the others (not counting larxene and marluxia) were purely coincidence?
I can't for the life of me find his picture in the archives, but look for yourself anon. It's incredibly blatant. Larxene's knives literally ARE the tops of scala/the symbol on the doors to castle oblivion.
>>
Why could Sora use the attractions in 3 but he couldn't in 2? he can use them before he gets a change of clothes.
>>
>>243859762
and then the 10 times he spams it after that when you are in the middle of hitting him
>>
File: 154214523632.png (2.52 MB, 1600x899)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
is it okay to cry over video games like kingdom hearts
>>
>>243859953
he kept some of his power from ddd attraction flow is his version of reality shift
>>
>>243859037
But i beat it too fast
>>
>>243860096
not over those 3 stooges (faggots)
>>
>>243859702
How can they not learn from the writers of those movies?
>>
>>243860116
So slow the fuck down
>>
post yfw the game is too short
>>
>>243858027
Geninely hard to say, anon. Because characters like Goofy, Marluxia, Demyx, and Donald all look damn near identical to their ingame counterparts. Donald and Goofy can be excused though because they're cartoon characters, although Mickey looks weird to me.
If they redesigned the characters, that's fine, because their designs are still pretty awesome and memorable. If it's a matter of engine vs art, that's fine too, and it's to be expected to an extent.
>>
>>243859983
I honestly don't know what you're talking about and I just replayed KH2.
>>
>>243860096
\(^o^)/
>>
>>243860113
I thought he lost all his power after the failed norting.
>>
>>243859563
It's genuinely perplexing to me. I recently got my girlfriend into KH prior to KH3 releasing. Every night we would decide it was enough KH, we'd then spend the rest of the night watching the Disney movies of the worlds we went through. Nothing is more jarring. MOST of the worlds are fine on their own, but die hard Disney fans and people that are fresh off the movies are for sure going to find issue with a lot of it.
>>
>>243860171
Look at this size queen over here.
>>
File: 1549425496791.jpg (28 KB, 436x538)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
How do you think they'll handle exp zero in crit for KH3 when it drops?
>>
>>243860140
But i love these 3 faggots
>>
>Sora you lost all of your powers, go regain them
>By the way you can use shotlocks, Keyblade Transformations and summon giant ass amusement park rides out of thin air for some reason
>Also you can use flowmotion despite only knowing it in the dream worlds before you were reset back to zero
>And you can now run up walls
>>
File: alt.jpg (97 KB, 640x960)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>Xion's demise is one of the saddest and most touching scenes in the entire series
>she's really dead for real and ceases to be
>EYY SHE'S BACK FOR KH3!
was this a good idea?
>>
So Xehanort's plan was to use darkness to get rid of darkness?
>>
KH4 will be better if the FM DLC doesn’t fix KH3
>>
>>243860170
i died. i killed like 20 of them and no a rank
>>
>>243860323
the part where he makes you run around a square or a square with a t in the middle of it and warp snipe his shots back it happens like 5 times a fight

>>243860391
he lost most of it. he still had some flowmotion and as he went he got stuff back
>>
>>243860171
Poorly paced, but not short.
>>
>>243860323
The original anon that's talking about spamming triangle is remembering wrong. There's no triangle, but he's talking about Xigbar's desperation move.
>LET'S SEE HOW YOU DANCE!
Master form DOES shred the hell out of the guy though. You can skip right through his DM if you're lucky enough. I've seen a few people do it blind.
>>
>>243860478
Same as it is now. If Critical even happens.
>>
>>243860154
Anon can you read 5 short stories by Kafka and suddenly be a pro writer?
>>
>No sliding dash in KH3
>Instead, Sora awkwardly flies into the air and magnetizes himself into the enemy
Why did they do this?
>>
>>243860538
Yes. Thank you based Vexen.
>>
>>243859563
The interview explains that: Disney told them to how to write the worlds. KH3's Pixar worlds made it VERY obvious that 90% of the poorly written worlds in past games have been Disney's fault.
>>
>>243860589
I got it by putting the crown gummi you get from doing all the missions on a teeny ship.
You can't get hit though.
>>
>>243860538
yes

>>243860478
>implying there will be a crit
>>
You know, everybody will probably return that we saw in the ending of KH3 minus Xehanort and Eraqus
>>
>>243860538
Yes because it gave us one of the highlights of kh3
praise uncle vexen
>>
>>243860538
It was,her death had meaning and tjis doesn't change that
>>
>>243860643
>>243860608
Oh, that. I honestly don't have a problem with it at all. It's not a bad part of the fight.
>>
>>243860538
Days made it clear that Xion was going to be with Sora the same way Roxas did in KHII, and Coded & BBS made it VERY clear that their hurting still persists until Sora can fix it in KHIII.

She was always going to come back, anon. Her death was written with the resolution we see in KHIII in mind.
>>
>>243860827
it just sucks the fun out of it for me and I prefer kh 3 fight where I can flashstep right to him and wail on him, but I prefer wacking things with my key over magic
>>
I definitely like the Einhander Thermosphere better than the KH3 Thermosphere.
>>
>Think that I dislike how the character models look in KH3.
>After looking at more I realize I mostly just hate how Sora looks.
What is it about KH3 Sora that looks so wrong
>>
File: Pence.gif (831 KB, 342x320)
831 KB
831 KB GIF
Reminder Pence will end up working with Ansem the Wise and his researchers
>>
>>243860932
haircut?
>>
>>243860914
I guess I just like fights where getting in close and mashing X isn't the strategy, but to each their own.
>>
File: 15421356421447.jpg (97 KB, 1374x899)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>243860932
He looks ugly and weird.
>>
>>243860575
You know what they say... fight Fire with Fire.
>>
>>243860932
he looks good though
>>
File: take it from sora.jpg (30 KB, 435x330)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>243860932
Maybe its the haircut
>>
>>243860372
But he didn't bring her back, Sora did
>>
>>243860965
>pence the leet hacker hacks into ansems computer
>signs in as pence
>sets off an alarm
>zexion calls and knows
>its me pence
>hayner: I'LL GO GET FOUR ICE CREAMS!
>pence: FOUR?! WHADDAYA MEAN?!
>olette: he means for roxas you idiot. did you forget???
Is Pence an autistic rainman-like character? If so, he can feel free to work with ansem the wise. If not, FUCK PENCE.
>>
File: KH3 Sora.png (445 KB, 418x729)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>243860932
Really? I thought Sora looks his best in KH3.
>>
>>243860990
I guess so. that's partially why I like kh3 so much I love the forms and I can wack enemies with anything I want
>>
>>243860932
My friend said the same but I don't see it
>>
>>243861146
Roxas was the one who said her name
>>
What's a good defense medal to put Guard Up XL II 100% on?

I already have Demyx Kai and KHIII Ienzo, but I need a third for PVP
>>
Is Firaga spam with the right keyblade the fastest way to kill bosses?
>>
File: days keyblades.png (3.17 MB, 5136x1167)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
Reminder that Days gave us the best keyblades.
>>
why does Kingdom Hearts have such an absurdly large male gay following when it has hot girls
>>
>>243860932
he looks weird with his kh2 outfit on in kh3 but when he has his default outfit on he looks a lot better imo
>>
File: DywgWykWoAIJKJf_0.jpg (118 KB, 1116x974)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>243860932
The hair.
Vanitas looks better because has the KH2 hair
>>
>>243861213
His hair and outfit are shite in 3
>>
>>243860932
Most of the new character models are shit: Riku, Kairi, Roxas, basically the entire og organization, Axel, YX. You get the picture
>>
>>243861390
It has hot boys too anon. Are you honestly stupid?
>>
>>243861329
Zexion Kai or a spare SB Kairi/Xion. There isn't a whole lot of good defensive medals out right now that aren't Ienzo/Zexion/Demyx.
>>
File: 1549257148407.png (692 KB, 743x638)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
>>243861529
*AHEM*
>>
>>243861390
It has three times more hot guys theres only like four women and kairi sucks so theres really only three women.
>>
>>243861385
Those look like a 5 year old made them
>>
File: 4642771.jpg (395 KB, 1000x750)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>243861385
>no stick or umbrella
I will use Kingdom Key forever (Or Starlight if available in future titles) because of the complete lack of Keyblades that don't look like plastic toys.

Even in BBS I kept default till we got stuff like the endgame upgrades.
>>
>>243861430
At least his shoes are better.
>>
File: day 23.jpg (27 KB, 400x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>Platinum trophy
>A rank on all Gummi missions
>all Keyblades maxed out
>all Moogle lists complete
Now what?
>>
>>243861545
I don't find any boys attractive.
>>
Real talk guys, why does this game have no fucking Sliding Dash. This legitimately makes me kind of upset.
>>
>>243861421
Shouldn't he have 1's hair?
>>
>>243861675
Proud LV1 playthrough
>>
>>243861385
They're alright but they're all pretty samey, and that's not counting the literal recolors. Think they could shoehorn in the Nobody symbol any harder? We get it, he's a Nobody. Give it a fucking rest.
>>
>>243861735
>no sliding dash
>no glide
The game is shit, that's why.
>>
File: 66682483_p27.png (239 KB, 495x826)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>243861390
>barely ok generic anime girls (sans Aqua and Larxene)
>slew of boys from twink to daddy tier in every color and personality type
>>
>>243861593
her outfit sucks
>>
>>243861834
>no superglide
>>
>>243861834
It has glide.
>>
>>243861430
What makes you think so? I think the plaid look and the whole red and black colorization looks good on him.
>>
>>243861834
>>no glide
Anon...
>>
>>243861585
That's what I was thinking.
Kinda sucks 'cause Zexion Kai is basically outdated at this point
>>
>>243860732
wow that became easy as fuck. now i 100% gummi stuff. i loved it all. crazy how people overlook this shit
>>
>>243861837
Mansex
>>
>>243860648
If I studied them properly and dedicated my life to story-telling, yes.
>>
>>243861860
YOU SUCK!
>>
File: gvxel9t7n4j01.jpg (165 KB, 800x411)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
How many characters have the gazing eye on their Keyblades in Kingdom Hearts?
>Xehanort and his other selves
>Vanitas
>Riku
>Foretellers

Is that it?
>>
>>243861834
but it does have glide
>>
>>243861896
No it doesn't. Aerostep isn't glide
>>
>>243861724
Neither am I, but there is literally a guy for almost any taste that a girl may have. Meanwhile 60% of the girls are all based on the same person.
>>
>>243862010
wanna know how i know you didn't beat the game, or even get to the last world?
>>
>>243861172
How would you react if Pence DID end up working with Ansem the Wise?
>>
Is it just me or is Sora's gliding slower in this game?
>>
>>243862010
>Shitposting when you didn't even beat the Disney worlds
Go away, Barry.
>>
>>243861629
Roxas dual wielding Sea-Salt Ice Cream vs Ven and his ice cream Keyblade

Who wins
>>
>>243859387
Did we change his name from Barry to Larry because he's a walking L? I like it.
>>
>>243861991
That's why I hate retards who take the eye thing seriously
It's clearly a device like a camera, and there are multiple of them
>>
>>243862010
hoo boy wow please tell me you're baiting
>>
>>243862116
because we never get superglide
>>
>>243861738
He's older then that. So he has KH2 Sora's hair
>>
>>243862179
>>243859387
he was right that kh3 is complete shit and so is nomura. maybe he was also right about xv
>>
File: Olette_KHIII.png (3.94 MB, 1690x4496)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB PNG
>>243861390
Not sure
>>
>>243862116
Faster than Glide, slower than Superglide.
Probably like Glide LV2 in KHII
>>
>>243862010
Anon, come on. I had a legitimate grievance with no sliding dash, but you're making yourself look dumb.
>>
What would travel be like if Sora had Roxas' lightspeed movement, AND the Neverland Flying by default, combined with Flowmotion?
>>
>>243862116
It's because it's only the base glide, not superglide. However if you double jump, wait for Sora to fall until he's close to the ground then go into glide I think he moves a bit faster than when you do it at the top of a jump.
>>
>>243862058
Not even the last world, you can get Glide early after clearing Arendelle. Blizzard Blades and Blizzard Claws come with it.
>>
File: 1543364881005.png (126 KB, 308x302)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>243861834
>>243862252
>People shitposting about the game prove they didn't play it in open forum.
Love when this happens.
>>
>>243862252
ugh will the NPCs leave
>>
>>243859821
>Sora grew up and lost his connection to Pooh within like a month
>>
File: That's a Keyblade Sora.png (1.52 MB, 1700x637)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>243862061
I think that'd be really cute actually. Not like Twilight Town education will land him a job outside an IT guy.

>>243862151
Is Xion or Axel being threatened?
>>
>>243861961
I keep it around cause mine still has Paralysis II Max, and I got EA on it so it's perfect for both debuffing and statusing so I can force a medal skip on turn 3.
>>
>>243861390
The girls are mostly irrelevant or useless, the story IS about male characters most of the time.
>>
>>243862431
>s Xion or Axel being threatened?
Yes. So are Terra (beyond all belief) and Aqua
>>
>>243861991
>Riku and Ansem's Soul Eater swords
>Riku's Way to the Dawn Keyblade
>All the Foretellers' Keyblades
>Terra and Player's Darkgnaw Keyblades
>Sora and Riku's End of Pain Keyblades
>Young Xehanort's No Name Keyblade
>Luxu's Gazing Eye Keyblade
>Vanitas's Void Gear Keyblade
>>
Why was Xehanort's nobody's final boss fight in KH2 better than his own in KH3?
>>
>>243862634
It wasn't.
>>
File: 6747013.jpg (161 KB, 676x544)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>243862530
Roxas because TWO?!
>>
Level 1 is too easy bros......
>>
>>243862127
Barry did complete 3 on normal, though.
>>
>>243862191
Well yeah, it's obviously a magical artifact, doubt it's his real eye, we know now from the secret movie MoM looks human at least too.
>>243862623
Question is why do those Keyblades have the eye on them when it was something seemingly exclusive to the Foretellers and Luxu's Keyblades. Did Ansem and Xehanort give them to Vanitas and Riku based off of No-Name?
>>
>>243862634
Because this team has never designed a final boss that matched up to Ansem or Xemnas, sadly.
>>
>>243862634
because we didn't get to fight a dragon or slice buildings in half
>>
Roxas with no weapon at all (besides sheer rage), vs Ultimate Sora wielding Ultima Weapon

Who wins
>>
>>243862701
You gotta toggle party members healing off too
>>
>>243862634
it wasnt because it dint have a dmb rail shooter part where you shoot the thing 4 times. or have to take out waves of mooks into a reactor two times
>>
Olette with training Vs. Kairi
>>
>>243862701
Get off Beginner mode
>>
>>243860932
it’s the lips
>>
>>243862707
Barry only got to Corona and then tried to boot up 2FM only to get nowhere on that, too.
>>
>>243862634
>that underwater section

pissed me off so much
>>
>>243862806
Okay, but the parts with Xemnas at the skyscraper, Xemnas in the armor, and zebra Xemnas more than make up for it.
>>
>>243862530
Dool wield vs the original my friends are my power asspull
Tough choice.
>>
>>243862530
Roxas, The normal lasers he shines down are now moving pillars of sea salt icecream and his X-slash leaves a slippery soft-serve trail. Ventus might have the better speed of the BBS trio and his Icecream-glob meteor shotlock to give him some breathing room, but he still simply can't keep up with the saltslaught and keeps slipping.
>>
>>243862830
>Wanting chip damage
>>
Do Ven or Roxas know why they have the same face?
>>
No-weapon Roxas vs Ultima Weapon/X-Blade Dual Wielding Sora, ???% MAD Terra, Namine & Xion with access to all the memories in Kingdom Hearts, and Shaggy & Scooby-Doo

Who wins
>>
File: the heart.png (290 KB, 640x480)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>243862712
>Ansem and Xehanort give them to Vanitas and Riku based off of No-Name?
Something something The Heart. Whenever something doesn't make sense, assume it will be revealed as something that has to do with a manifestation of someone's heart/soul/memories/feelings.
>>
>>243862712
My guess is the Master "cursed" darkness to bear his eye, so weapons forged from or that channel darkness bear the Master's eye. All the Keyblades with his eye are associated with darkness or dark-aligned individuals, the Foretellers' Keyblades too. Those weren't meant for protecting the light, they were meant for allowing the Master to see them fight while they attacked each other and slaughtered kids.
>>
>>243862932
Yeah, Axel ironed out the plot points.
>>
>>243862865
skyscraper wasnt the final fight. and armored xemnas was cool the first time, the 2nd time was just like why am i doing this fight again with you just pushing me away and making it last too long. zebraman is good but idk xehanort final fight has the reclaim your light and trinity finale
>>
>>243862986
XD
>>
File: 1533603860182.png (273 KB, 1005x991)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
Why was it so hard for them to top a PS2 game? Osaka team has been making KH games for almost ten years. They have the benefit of a stronger system. They can see what worked and what didn't in KH1/KhH2. Yet they failed. How is that possible?
>>
File: 154632626.jpg (95 KB, 1657x885)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
why does this mouse never achieve anything? He's always set up for cool moments but jobs at the last second every time
>>
>>243862914
>Level 1 is too easy bros......
>>
reminder that IGN gave KH2 a 7.6 and it was literally the worst game ever made.
>>
>>243845493
you fix this by making the disney songs their respective boss themes
>>
>>243862843
There's a clip of him revisiting the selfies he made of the final world after he was through beating them, though.
>>
>>243862634
Zebraman's final phase is great despite the goof ups with reaction commands and probably the best final boss gameplay-wise. Xehanort's probably number 2 for me, as it's worth noting that the dragon parts of Xemnas were awful.
>>
>>243863146
Because he's never the main character of a game.
>>
>>243863112
>T. NPC
>>
>>243861991
>>243862191
>>243862623
End of Pain is clearly MoM's or Luxu's original Keyblade it fits the animal theme
>>
>>243863062
Set pieces don't make a fight good. Also, KH2 ends with the Sora and Riku combo and the laser deflecting sequence, if we're going to go in that direction.
>>
>>243863112
KH3 was destined to fail after the UE4 switch and delays
>>
>>243863165
Tedium isn't difficulty.
>>
>>243863341
where did I mention set pieces? I just said fighting amored mansex twice was not great. and the laser sequence is good as is the combo but the trinity with death fake out and donald and goofy calling your name and then reviving you is kino
>>
>>243859542
There's still some time that passes on the actual game events as evidence by CoM apparently taking like 3 weeks to happen.

Also the early blurbs said Sora was 16 meaning some time has passed overall.
>>
>>243852314
>Lighting comes back in the world of Verum Rex
Please Nomura
>>
>>243863467
My issue is that it feels more akin to a fight from BBS or DDD than it does a fight from 1 or 2. It feels like one of the handheld games' bosses.
>>
>>243863534
go away toriyama
>>
>>243863036
So he's literally watching from the shadows because only dark Keyblades bare the eye, fair enough.

Also noticed the combined keyblade has an angelic and demonic wing on either side just like MoM's symbol on the book of prophecy and chess board does. Is MoM Sora and Riku's lovechild?
>>
File: TWO....png (417 KB, 456x451)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>
>>243863165
I just wanted to create my own Critical mode instead of waiting for the real one
>>
>>243863521
The time span between KHII and KHIII depends on Coded. KHIII takes place immediately after DDD.
>>
>>243863570
in what way? I liked all the games and never played fm so I honestly dont know
>>
>>243863213
the ideal way to shit post back then was to randomly post "7.6" in any kh discussion thread. good times.
>>
Does cost even mean anything for gummi ships? The golden highwind costs like 4k but I can equip it no problem
>>
How did they come to the conclusion that drive forms and summons should be removed for Shotlocks, Links and Keyblade transformations? The latter are nowhere near as satisfying to use. Keyblade Transformations are too laggy. Switching keyblades during fights isn't as fun as they made it out to be. I also found it bizarre that there is no form based on KH1 Sora.
>>
My issue is that DDD in particular kind of stole any plot points KH3 could introduce before the ending. We go into KH3 already knowing how it will end because DDD already told us. We already know exactly what Xehanort is planning because DDD already told us. I liked DDD from a gameplay perspective, but it really harmed the narrative of KH3.
>>
>>243863779
blueprints can exceed costs
>>
>>243863640
>>
>>243863016
>The Heart
Oh dear Lord
>>
>>243863835
It did. DDD covered so much of the plot that there wasn't much to explain in KH3. It's probably why the only story Nomura could think up was added to the last 2 hours of the game.
>>
File: 4654161.jpg (70 KB, 480x608)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>243863450
It's not even tedious, you fucking quack. It just makes you memorize boss patterns so you don't die. I've seen people do the Mysterious Adversaries fight and kill them so quick they never saw the boss's laser glyph rain limit break attack. In Level 1 Proud you can experience it THREE times before you manage to land the finishing blow. You better damn well know how to time and block it, as well as what encounter spawns where, and how to maximize your damage output and combo potential.

Play the game the hard way or stop whining about it being too easy for your baby ass.
>>
File: 1519056044590.jpg (86 KB, 700x520)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Does Nomura like Taro? I want to see a weapon+story snuck in somewhere.
>>
File: 1549512073585.jpg (38 KB, 582x761)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Is Xion capable of dying of old age? Since she's a puppet and all.
>>
>>243863785
My issue with all of these things Sora can do other than shotlocks or summons require no cost of any kind. Everything is free so there is no reason not to do it.
>>
>>243863960
>Everything is free so there is no reason not to do it.
-Sora on the power of waking
>>
>>243863676
They should release an official KH calendar timeline. They've done a lot in a short span since 2 started
>>
>>243863917
The organization using vexen's replicas was introduced during the game
>>
>>243863960
Keyblade Transformations should take focus. Attractions and Team attacks should take MP.
>>
Did you guys level up your Keyblades in your Level 1 Proud run?
>>
>>243863957
Xion is human now, same with Roxas and Namine. They aren't Nobodies anymore and the new replica bodies are indistinguishable from natural-born humans now.
>>
>>243864092
according to bizkit047, it's the only way to play lv 1 without suffering from insane chip damage
>>
>>243863917
Ah. the old Matrix Revolutions problem.
>>
File: kh1k.jpg (724 KB, 1920x3248)
724 KB
724 KB JPG
Xigbar is Noctis/Yazora. He's just pretending to be Luxu.

Hence his oddly moral accusations against Sora and the dislike of Hercules.

He doesn't like altruism when it fucks up people's shit, and he dislikes Hercules because the Gods from where he were were dicks.

Also, he uses dual crossbows.
>>
>>243863917
I still think KH3 should have had DDD's plot incorporated into it minus the whole sleeping worlds thing. These would be some advantages
>A reason to go to each world (could be part of the Mark of Mastery to learn new skills from each world you visit rather than just going to each world with a vague purpose like in KH3)
>Learn Xehanort's plan bit by bit rather than going into the game already knowing it
>Slowly get introduced to each villain
>After all of this, saving each character wouldn't feel rushed because we would have had other things in the plot building up to it
It wouldn't fix the Kairi and Lea jobbing shit, but at least it would fix some other problems.
>>
>>243864237
Agreed. You knew from the start what the endgame was so there was no reason not to do it.
>you need to stop Xehanort or he will keep terrorizing other worlds, Sora.
>then why am I not fighting him right now, Master Yen Sid?
>you need to get stronger first. Also protect the worlds while you're at it, Sora.
>then why can't I wait for Xehanort to die of old age, Master Yen Sid?
>no, you must fight him. You kinda just have to, Sora.
>>
>>243864235
Actually, come to think of it, he never even directly says he's Luxu.

Just
"Haven't heard that name in a long while. These days they call me Xigbar."
>>
File: xion and olette.png (544 KB, 627x620)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>243863957
Yes. And Olette has to tell Xion about 'girl problems'.
>>
>>243864235
He has the box though.
>>
>>243864235
What exactly was the reward, anyways? I doubt it's as simple as the guardians of light reuniting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YVTBQCbezQ
I finally understand.
>>
>>243851807
>The good old 'Days' edition
Days is the worst game in the series, with the exception of the multiplayer portion. Also, Xion a shit
>>
File: 1528823592030.jpg (69 KB, 719x719)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>243864609
Did you miss the part where he answers Invi's question?
>>
>>243864235
Doubt it. Yozora is probably part of the MoM's plans though.
>>
>>243864706
You act like Xigbar couldn't just kill Luxu.
>>
>>243864707
A bunch of TNT set to explode.
>>
File: puffy vulva.png (191 KB, 595x320)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>243864596
>then why can't I wait for Xehanort to die of old age, Master Yen Sid?
He'd just use princesses.
>>
https://twitter.com/meowjesty/status/1095126278368382976

>IM FUCKINF TREMBLIMG SQUARE ENIX IS ABOUT TO DESTROY ME IN COURT FOR POSTING PREGNANT XEMNAS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>243864795
>all that talk in back cover about luxu being successful because the book was already written is a lie
that is a nomura tier plot twist.
>>
>>243864775
It had a strong plot with a ending that actually made me feel for the characters beyond "Light good. Darkness bad."

Too bad it was outclassed by the manga.
>>
>>243864775
You are shit
>>
>>243864894
Did you look at the image for more than two seconds?
>>
I want Ventus gf
>>
>>243864894
Based nips
>>
>>243864609
I think in the Japanese version, Invi asks directly if he's actually Luxu and he affirms that he is, just in a different body. He confirms this in the dub, too.
>>
File: 1500789880396.png (169 KB, 378x349)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>243864894
Literally what do any of these words mean in that sequence.
This shit is more confusing than casuals think KH lore is.
>>
>>243864918
>It had a strong plot with a ending that actually made me feel for the characters beyond "Light good. Darkness bad."
In other words, you think it's a good story because it made you sad

Spoiler alert
That's not what makes a story good
>>
>>243864894
>"the kh3 leakers are under investigation and SE requested legal info on all of the accounts/handles that the main leaker used (this was his first username before he changed it and i took it)"
retard
>>
Let's brainstorm desu
>13 points on the symbol atop the box
>Contents heavy enough it has to be dragged on the floor
What else do we know?
>>
>>243865257
It's an email meant for the original leaker, that person has the twitter handle that used to belong to that leaker.
>>
>>243864775
>Days is the worst game in the series
>when chain of memeries exists
>>
>>243865269
>Causing an emotional response doesn't make a story good
>>
File: 242889.jpg (12 KB, 225x350)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LbW-LnA4RY
KH3 IN A NUTSHELL, NIGGERS
>>
>>243865269
Not him but KH doesn't really have that great of a story in the first place.
>>
>>243865365
>>Contents heavy enough it has to be dragged on the floor
Not necessarily. This probably has more to do with the box's own size and weight than the weight of whatever is inside.
>>
>>243865485
yikes
>>
>cutscenes inbetween every org fight

This shit is dumb as hell. They should just get knocked out and then have their scene play after everyone is dead.
>>
>>243865365
It's the package poor Norman Reedus has to deliver in Death Stranding.
>>
>>243865269
He never said it had a good story,just that it had plot that made him sad
>>
>>243863785
Probably for more on-the fly gameplay variety. Shame there wasn't really enough difficulty to justify it being used to its full potential though. They could have had different keyblades have better types of situational blocking/parries too. Drive forms were cool as hell and turned you into keyblade jesus but ultimately made every encounter feel the same and there was little point to use Valor once you got master, or Master once you got final other than the few instances where Wisdom was useful. There definitely needed to be a way to make keyblade forms instantaneous instead of just shortening its transformation cutscene to keep things more fluid, but it offers essentially the same utility given you can store forms for later. The only difference in "Cost" to resources is that you can't stash the resource statically to spend to turn into keyblade jesus, you have to collect that resource by- battle like in BBS with any keyblade, proc it with keyblade you want to jesus with, and either use it in the fight or store it for later while using your other keyblade. I can't say its AS GOOD as drive forms but its at least an attempt to keep things varied depending on how a person likes to handle their own playstyle. If you like one keyblades forms a lot more than the other 2 and only use it then it'll probably get boring fast. Would a bar for form-changing have fixed this or even fit with its utility given you have 3 keyblades to use? Probably not, but it could use work regardless.
>>243863960
>>243864074
Agree with this anon. I don't think formchanges are inherently flawed as they are,but could definitely be improved. Team attacks just popping up for nothing is a serious detriment and fucks the flow and balance all the way up, in a game that already feels poorly balanced enough as it is. Attractions were just a mistake in general and an excuse for stupid fucking disney ads.
>>
>>243865485
>no pass
>>
>>243865447
Coded
>>
>>243865447
>actually thinking CoM is a bad game
Even if CoM ran at 5fps and soft reset every three hours while deleting your save file, it would STILL be a better game than Days

>>243865465
>crying because the character specifically designed to make you cry did its job means the story is good
Emotional manipulation is a very useful tactic for hack writers.
It makes the audience forget about how bad their writing is.
>>
>>243865485
Disliked
>>
File: 73138732_p2.jpg (974 KB, 1432x1013)
974 KB
974 KB JPG
>>243865542
Imagine if the order mattered and you got different cutscenes for who died first.
>>
File: Dy72dcJVYAAulRL.jpg (94 KB, 544x655)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>243865542
The entirety of Keyblade Graveyard was rushed to shit. That was probably the most disappointing part of the game to me.
>>
>>243865625
>Even if CoM ran at 5fps and soft reset every three hours while deleting your save file, it would STILL be a better game than Days
Well it does worse than that.
It makes all your combat RNG
>>
>>243865542
I agree anon, but I'm of the opinion that you should have only fought one at a time as well.
>>
>>243855406
Fuck is Haru doing in my Kingdom hearts?
>>
>>243865485
>he finally got to say his name
Based yen sid
>>
File: yyaa67a918z11.png (288 KB, 728x816)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>243865653
The Organization XIII employee lounge banter is literally the only reason I played Days.
>>
God I hate Xion
>>
>>243865724
It doesn't do that though
Imagine being too stupid to know how a children's card game works
>>
>>243866028
That's why Axel doesn't hang out with you anymore
>>
If the Master of Masters really wanted darkness to win, why go to the amount of effort he has to see that light prevails?
>>
>>243865930
When that scene happened in the game I unironically thought about him saying that
>>
>see this

What do
>>
>>243865393
Oh, that makes much more sense. I was trying to figure out what the fuck they were even going on about.
>>
>>243865525
Understandable
>>
>>243865671
You can tell just how badly disney was breathing down their necks in this game.
>>
>>243866223
Push his shit in.
>>
>>243866223
Kill you and then you again just to make sure you're dead for good
>>
File: 44.jpg (7 KB, 93x181)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>243866028
are you retarded
>>
>>243865485
Will Loud Nigra ever not be funny? It gets me every time.
>>
>>243866223
Gay stuff
>>
>>243866223
Press triangle
>>
>Ariel and Sora literally hold hands during their Link
FUCKING BASED. THIS FISH IS BETTER THAN KAIRI.
>>
>>243866204
>the dandelions saved the light
He's probably a lightfag
>>
>>243865269
Because I'm sure you know more than anyone else what makes a story good in a franchise wrought with poorly told stories, especially when your only arguement against the story is "It being sad doesn't make it good/Its just Roxas's story from KH2 stretched out into one game." Its obvious the few strengths of the game were lost on you; and no, you're not a profound intellectual for not liking a sad story. The next thing you're going to post in your infinite hate of the game is that it revolves around one big retcon, as if it mattered in a franchise that fixes its plotholes with each installment.
>>
>>243865485
Already?
>that doesn't fit your character at al-I BELIEVE YOU
he still got it
>>
>>243866223
Keep him away from perverts
>>
File: xion_0.png (146 KB, 900x585)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>243866028
Based
>>
>>243866214
Same, shame there wasn't a joke about "may your heart be your guiding key," being forced as fuck.
>>
>>243866650
Got anymore of these terrible edits?
>>
>>243866534
You are kinda right
>people say for years that CoM has a plot hole with Marluxia wanting a keyblade
>turns out he actually can use one
Nomura is pretty gud at retconning inconsistencies
>>
well shit...see you bros in 2030
>>
File: 1494226849297.png (36 KB, 250x331)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>243865485
>Okay I believe you x9
>>
File: 1544153061713.jpg (50 KB, 660x370)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>243865485
>you have to be an idiot to get hit by the MDDBoDaD
>[angry Aqua grunts]
>it's just a prank bro
>>
>>243866442
Hard to say what he is, he created Keyblades which were used to protect the light but in the long run it caused darkness to destroy everything because of the war. He knew that would happen too.

Nomura has done a good job at making this guy's alignment very ambiguous, it could go either way desu.
>>
File: C3-Bu Yura.jpg (104 KB, 1366x768)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>243866867
>Sora: I'm going to kill myself
>>
File: 1526609044818.jpg (609 KB, 2459x2074)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
Let's try something different, out of all games in the series:

>favorite world field theme

>favorite world battle theme

>optionally, what world has both kino themes and seamless flows in transition between the two during gameplay?
>>
>>243866804
Unless nomura has to do another FF it shouldn't take as long to make IV, though it largely depends on what disney execs want and how much dev time gets wasted on dumb shit like wall running.
>>
>>243866804
you mean 2022 for kh shibuya switch
>>
>>243866982
He's worse. He's a waifufag
>>
>>243867038
>Unless nomura has to do another FF
Uh, about that anon.
>>
>>243866982
Did he create keyblades? I thought he only created Chirithy and data worlds.
>>
File: 1478530961735.jpg (177 KB, 1000x1000)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>243867005
>what did you say
>I said I'm going to save Kairi
Bless JaP's soul
>>
>>243867038
>hating wall running
Not based
>>
So who’s the real villain of Kingdom Hearts?:
>Not Riku
>Not Malificent
>Not Ansem
>Not Xemnas
>Not Xehanort
>Not Luxu
>Not MoM
>Not Foretellers
>Not Darkness
>Not Light
>Not Nobodies
>Not Heartless
>Not Unversed

Is Sora the real villain here?
>>
>>243866223
Make him my bride
>>
>>243867304
player
>>
>>243867304
Kairi is, she's the reason why all of this started happening and she killed Sora
>>
>>243867038
ff7 remake is atleast 2023
>>
>>243867304
Not Clayton.
>>
>>243867031
Favorite world theme is Traverse Town or Twilight Town. They're comfy as fuck.

World battle theme is probably beasts castle.
>>
>>243867031
>world theme
Scala
>battle theme
TWTNW or BH6 at night

I need to replay the others for the third one but I did love the top of castle oblivion in CoM
>>
>>243866368
Kairi vs Ariel

Winner becomes the new "Sea" in the Destiny Islands trio

Who wins
>>
>>243867304
Kingdom Hearts the video game series, itself, is the villain. For keeping people tied to it for so long.
>>
>>243867467
Ariel by far.
>>
>>243866650
I get why a lot of people don't like 358/2 Days, its obvious. But who goes out of their way to make these awful shops just to shit on Xion? Remember when Xion shitposting was just ">Literal who" and "Whos this random sora R63?", Now she's a kairi clone too? This is a whole different level of hatred.
>>
Anyone have any funny Woody images? I need them for a thing.
>>
>Xemnas once again has some of the best lines and parting words
How can one man contain so much kino?
>>
Why did Sora encounter a Darkside in the Final World? Why was its appearance so dramatically different from every other Darkside we've seen?
>>
File: heh.jpg (20 KB, 320x320)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>243867031
>favorite world field theme
The World That Never Was

>favorite world battle theme
Traverse Town

>optionally, what world has both kino themes and seamless flows in transition between the two during gameplay?
The World That Never Was, again

>Bonus favorite world themes
Deep Jungle, Land of Dragons, Space Paranoids and Hollow Bastion
>>
File: 1523759026667.jpg (92 KB, 600x600)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>243867240
>>243867401
Oh shit I forgot VII remake is still technically happening, jesus christ why can't square hire more decent directors for fuck sake. Nomura is gonna fucking die trying to keep this company afloat.
>>243867279
Wall running is fine it's just it needs to be faster as air stepping is significantly faster
>>
File: 38301648.jpg (149 KB, 1024x1024)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>243867603
>>
>>243867638
>Why did sora encounter a darksie in FW
No idea. At first I thought DS was the darkness in sora that he BTFOs each time, but aqua fought tons of them so IDK what they are anymore.
>Whys it look different
The same reason clouds sword needed to be covered in bandages.
>>
>>243864237
I think part of the reason there's been 12 KH games and not something like 4-5 is because Nomura has the obligatory Disney content he has to develop and then find ways to incorporate his grand OC saga in-between that in a limited time frame.

A lot of the unnumbered titles account for story details he just can't squeeze into the console entries. KH3 suffers from this the worst, you can tell the amount of time they had to develop the OC content was miniscule in comparison to developing something like Toy Box, Arendelle or Caribbean. Unless he really cuts down on Disney Worlds in future games, like say 3-4 moderately big ones and 3-4 OC ones, he's going to have to make a ton more games to get his OC story told.
>>
>>243867467
Nigga, Ariel is a contender for the best and hottest disney princess.
>>
>>243867805
The journal seems to imply there is a reason it looks different
>>
>>243865485

>not a single joke about Lingering Will vanishing after being cool
>Terra no pass

Well fuck you too, pancake.
>>
>>243867680
dont worry after kh3 sold so well uncle Disney is gonna have a talk with square and make them put nomura on a kh game for the 20th anniversary
>>
>>243867248
Apparently he forged keyblades in the X-Blade's image
>>
>>243865485
>Damnit, I only played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
>>
>>243866534
Listen you little shit I don't want to tear apart this shitty game's abhorrent story for the 80th goddamn time because idiots like you wouldn't know a well-written story if it fucked your mom while looking you in the eye.

So just read a post I made in an earlier thread
>>243699286

And really, that post isn't even HALF of the problems with Days' writing.
Kanemaki is a melodramatic hack.
Xion is a half-baked, derivative character.
The dialogue is shit.
The pacing is garbage.
The main character has no agency.
The supporting cast is almost non-existent.

>Its obvious the few strengths of the game were lost on you
It has no strengths. It's a weak narrative filled with weak characters supported EXCLUSIVELY by cheap tragedy, which brainless fucks like you mistake for good storytelling.

I've seen episodes of SpongeBob with more well-earned emotional payoffs.
>>
>>243867603
>>
>>243866793
>>243867594
>NO NO NO D-DON'T MAKE F-FUN OF MY DEVIANT ART KAIRI R-RECOLOR
Seeth more Puppet cucks
>>
>>243867031
>>favorite world field theme
One For All
>>favorite world battle theme
Deep Drop

I'd say One For All/All For One for the third
I don't even like DDD
>>
File: 11991588.jpg (19 KB, 288x288)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>243867940
this is gonna turn into some "all keyblades are evil and must be destroyed" type of shit, isn't it?
>>
File: 1549501724914.jpg (146 KB, 802x1200)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>243867594
It's because she's a lot more popular now.
>>
File: mickey's fucking pissed.jpg (60 KB, 1334x750)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>243867594
Xionfags have been really obnoxious the last few days and born from their hubris is the newest member of Organization XV: AntiXionfag.
>>
>>243867680
>Nomura is 50 and only just finished the first saga
He'll need a new vessel by KH7
>>
File: Bern.png (207 KB, 500x431)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>243867304
So who is the culprit, you ask?
Finding that out is part of the story, right?

So who is the culprit, you ask?
Do you even know what is the culprit in the first place?

So who is the culprit?
Who is the culprit that's gonna kill me?!
>>
File: IMG_20190208_072951.jpg (630 KB, 3840x2160)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
>>243864235
>Nobody points out Yozora's hair isn't naturally silver.

>>243867248
>>243867940
He forged the first Keyblades using tiny shards of the Foretellers hearts and they're made in the image of the X-blade which he apparently has seen/owned. And for some reason, Gula and Luxu seem to think summoning Kingdom Hearts will also summon the Master so he might be connected to KH in some way or be very knowledgeable about it.
>>
>>243868280
Now we forge it
The Ultimate Director
>>
>>243867594
>Now she's a kairi clone too?
Nigga she's always been a Kairi clone
Her face is literally KH1 Kairi
>>
>>243868304
>>>/t/he
>>>/c/ulprit
>>>/i/s
>>>/s/ora
>>
I'd say the villain of KH is the keyblade, the papou fruit, the fucking ability to possess other people's bodies.

Anything with magical destiny effects
>>
Rank the Sora forms, here is a list of them in no order

Merman
Halloween
Old timey
Tron
Lion
Toy
Monster
Pirate
>>
>>243868521
She's literally KH2 kairi, you blind bastard
>>
>>243868475
>using tiny shards of the Foretellers hearts
When does he say this? Backcover?
>>
>>243868549
You forgot Shadow
>>
>>243868543
>the plot was the big bad all along
>>
>>243868549
Old Timey > Toy > Halloween > Monster = Pirate > Merman > Tron > Lion
>>
>>243868549
Halloween > Pirate > Toy > Old Timey > Merman > Tron > Monster > Lion
>>
File: KoC_logo.png (132 KB, 550x284)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
When did you realize that Kingdom of Corona is the best world in the game?

>Great field and battle theme
>Entire world is gorgeous
>Sora and gang really feel like they're a part of the story
>Best minigame
>Lantern scene
>Tension Rising
>Great boss battle
>Rapunzel is a QT
>>
>>243868684
Just doing world specifics.
>>
File: xkeor6oq3zf21.jpg (75 KB, 1080x970)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>243868850
Also gave birth to this.
>>
>>243868549
Pirate>Halloween>Toy>Old Timey>Merman>Monster>Tron>Lion

Tron would be higher if his hair didnt look retarded sticking out of the helmet. It literally makes it look like he's wearing underpants on his head.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (390 KB, 906x736)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>243868475
>they're made in the image of the X-blade which he apparently has seen/owned.
Just saying...
>>
>>243868549
Rubber Hose
Space Paranoids
The Grid
Toy
Pirate
Lion
Christmas
Halloween
Merman
Monster
>>
>>243865485
>no xion saying "carie's still alive" and sora saying "okay I believe you"
somehow I'm glad
>>
>>243868850
>best minigame
The dance and verum rex trophies almost gave me a hernia
>>
>>243868850
Also best keyblade. Don't think I switched it off my main once after I got it.
>>
File: 1529917520305.jpg (52 KB, 564x704)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>243868549
>ELDER GOD TIER
Kh2 tron sora, christmas town sora, monster Sora
>high tier
DDD Tron sora, TR sora, HT sora,
>Mid tier
Lion sora, Pirate sora
>Low tier
Toy Sora, all dark forms
>shit tier
Merman/Dolphin sora
>>
>>243868850
Because it’s not Toy Box.
>>
>>243869019
Kairi who?
>>
File: IMG_20190208_073004.jpg (465 KB, 3840x2160)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>243868475
Is Yozora some kind of Sora/Riku fusion? It looks really blatant when you realize the hair is a mix of Sora and Riku's color and styles.

>>243868668
Nomura revealed it in an interview about 2.8 I think, MoM didn't forge the Keyblades like an ordinary weapon, he can extract them from peoples hearts. That may have been what he did with No-Name, I don't think it was ever MoM's, he created it for Luxu like he created one for the other Foretellers.
>>
>>243868816
>>243869056
>>243869073
Why do most anons rank monster so low? I thought it was fun and blended in perfectly with the Monster’s inc deigns without making Sora look too goofy and still giving him an SE vibe.

Is it because it’s associated with furfag bait?
>>
So are Pocahontas, Princess and The Frog and Brave worlds gonna be DLC seeing their respective heroines are the other new POH?
>>
>>243869164
Toy Box is full of missed opportunities. There are so many other places we could have gone in a Toy Story world than just Andy's room and the toy store. Where was Sid and his toys? Pizza planet?
Also it was a pain to get through at times because of how confusing the directions were on where to go. I think there were some translating errors there.
>>
>>243868850
>When did you realize that Kingdom of Corona is the best world in the game?
It's not Toy box is better
>Muh Gigas
Just get in one to speed through them.
>>
>>243868475

>yozora
>luxu/xigbar
>MoM
>vanitas
>ventus

so many mysteries revolving around these people bros...so many...
>>
>>243869368
I don't like how flat his face is when viewed from the side, and his hair fins are weird
>>
>>243869019
>Rapunzel and Sora had more development in a single world than Kairi has had in almost a dozen games.

What a shit character should have just left her dead.
>>
>>243869249
goddammit i need Cass trolling Eugene about Rapunzel leaving him for Sora
>>
>>243869503
>Not Moana, the movie that would fit KH the best
>>
>>243867987
You mean FAIL to tear apart a simple but well-told story by being so obviously regressive and defensive of your own horrendously terrible favorite game (CoM) that your arguments fall apart at the seems.

Riku is literally a clone of Riku that never gets any time or care to develop any kind of personality of his own because he actually carried out his meaningless existence up until the VERY end of the game. His ENTIRE identity was a fake and he had no problem with it until he was blown the fuck out. There is no internal conflict of identity with him other than wanting to beat who was cloned from right at the very end because what other development could he possibly have other than transitioning the Real riku into giving a shit about a character with a baked-in purpose for that whole shitshow of a useless game to bide time for KH2. This whole story you so champion over Days was actually the far inferior version of it and you feel compelled to call it derivative because you KNOW this.

Xion and Roxa's execution was leauges better than Replikus pointless non-existence, and his only redemption was a complete asspull in KH3. She's a Replica thats forced to accept memories that aren't her own while ACTIVELY trying to develop her own life with her friends in direct conflict with those memories in the only way she knows how, not just mindlessly accepting her fate. Becaue Days isn't just about memory and identity, its about experiences that add up to make your own heart, something Repliku never really had. That coupled with the progressive development of Axel/Roxas mentor/student relationship brings more depth not only to Axels internal struggle with his own relationships that have gone out of wack, but Roxas struggle against the organization and their values and what it means to have a heart and feel real emotions, NOT just a completely forced identity crisis that was only half-explored before and FAILED to be explored with any substance in CoM.
>>
>>243869503
Like other anon said, moana is most likely as Pocahontas is old as shit and P&TF did poorly.
>>
>>243869503
>Pocahontas
No, new princesses will be Moana, Tiana, Merida, and if we do get new worlds as DLC it won't be that many
>>
>>243869368
Partly because its furry bait, partly because I dont think its monstery enough. He looks like a cat with some spiky hair. He needed some extra shit going on. Maybe like spider eyes, or walrus tusks.
>>
>>243869531
Flat face I can understand but hair fins are a common design or MI characters.
>>
>>243869523
I fought most of the gigas on foot anyways. Exploring that mall was a blast
>>
File: xion laugh.png (51 KB, 302x341)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>243866650
>>243868021
Good work. You finally found a new meme to piss off Xionfags since 'who' died off with KH3.
>>
>>243869725
>>243869767
Too bad Moana is too new.
>>
>>243868850
It would have been one of the best worlds in the series if they didn't have to follow the movie's plot
fite me
>>
Riku is apparently the "Riku" to Roxas' Sora and Namine/Xion's Kairi, since Repliku is dead and never got to become his own person, so... eh. Riku/Namine and Roxas/Xion is acceptable.
>>
Explain how the Organization members work in KH3 to me

>During CoM and KH2, their nobodies are defeated (do we have any idea about their heartlesses?) and they become human again
>Wake up on the floor of wherever they were when they lost their hearts
>Most of them immediately make themselves into nobodies again (how? why?) and rejoin the organization
>Upon being defeated by Sora in KH3, not one of them is able to provide a decent reason as to why they did any of this
>They're apparently going to become human again, but this time they'll be good guys because reasons

Did they have any motivations at all? Larxene even explicitly says she doesn't want to be involved with Xehanort's plan even though she went along with it. And how did they get Xion into the "real" Organization? Her body was a replica, but her heart should've been in Sora. When did they get it out of him?
>>
>>243869507
>wanting a rehash or the movie’s plot and locations

Toy box was an amazing design.
>>
File: rBTRMbG.png (1.23 MB, 889x1080)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>243869834
I unironically find these edits cute and i've been saving them all
Keep it up
>>
>>243869883
>Moana is too new.
The too new thing doesn't really matter anymore since it's dlc/future stuff.
>>
File: KH_0.2_Kairi_6★_KHUX.png (213 KB, 409x467)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
Hey Sora I know a way to travel to another dimension but I need a crate, a rope, and a linen sheet.
>>
>Roxasfags are happy because Roxas is fucking invincible teammate who can solo and will solo his bitch Saix
understandable

>Terrafags are still cumming everywhere because they got everything they wanted beside playable/teammate LW which could be a dlc and Terra murdering Xehanort

understandable

>Xionfags are partying because she isn't a who anymore and probably suck Roxas cock

I don't get it
>>
>>243869993
>Vexen could easily make a new body for Namine and Repliku could take the vessel
>He doesn't
>>
>>243869774
Fair enough but I still think they made the right decision by not making him look as goofy. In almost all of his forms he looks slightly “edgier” than the other world occupants and Donald/Goofy.
>>
Roxas vs the Mega Dark Destruction Ball of Darkness and Destruction

Who wins
>>
>>243870017
>And how did they get Xion into the "real" Organization?
vexen made more replicas. His resarch on them wasn't destroyed. That's why they brought him back.
>>
>>243870169
does not compute
does not compute
system shutdown
>>
>>243870017
Xion lacked a heart, she was a vessel
>>
File: kairi.png (286 KB, 390x435)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>243870103
>>
>>243870262
Parries the MDDBODAD only to get caught off guard by the Guardian's command grab
Ouchie ouch
>>
JaP makes Sora look like the smartest person by making him not believing anything
Bros, what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1548429777913.png (800 KB, 983x551)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
>>243869365
If No-Name isn't the Master's Keyblade, what is his actual Keyblade then? The χ-blade? His symbol on the chess board is a giant heart...

>>243869065
Sora and Ventus and Vanitas have all wielded the X-blade now so I can understand why it's such a strong theory. Nobody outside of Xehanort and Sora have done it yet.
>>
>>243870169
Repliku seemed fine with death though. Just like in com
>>
>>243870017
Nomura wrote himself into a corner saying they needed another 13 and also wanted to make everyone sympathetic for some reason.
>>
>>243870019
It was cool at first but it got old very fast. Especially with how often you're pretty much forced to fight in the mechs.

I don't see the issue with KH having the same locations as the movie. It would have been awesome to explore Sid's house to save Buzz in my opinion.
>>
>>243852102
>>243852637
>get to KG
>go through boss gauntlet as usual, no heartless tornado scene
>by the end, everyone is extremely worn out, possibly w/ casualties
>Xehanort forges the X-Blade, unlocks Kingdom Hearts
>THIS is where the super duper heartless tornado comes from
Yea or nay?
>>
>>243870017
Vexen chose to rejoin to get more work done on his replica project to try to atone for his last mistakes under Xehanorts nose. Larxene went along because she's hyper loyal to Marluxia. Marluxia, Demyx, Luxord, and Larxene got offers because Xehanort wanted anyone he could get with connections to keyblade shit and they apparently relevant to KHUX and age of fairytale shit. They became nobodies again in the usual way, give in to darkness super hard and split into heartless and nobodies.
>>
>>243870017
>Xion
Toy Box and San Fransokyo. It's weird that there was no cutscene following up with what they learned in those worlds, but it's pretty obvious the experiments they carried out were to bring Xion back
>>
>Disney advertising KH on their main YouTube channel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cTCMEPuoSA

Weird. I remember when they liked to pretend it didn’t exist.
>>
>>243869647
>your own horrendously terrible favorite game (CoM)
At what point in that post did I claim CoM was my favorite game? Because it's not.

It's just very obviously the template from which Days was copied--and poorly, at that.
Re:coded also lifts from CoM to a certain extent, though more in a sequel fashion, and it's the same writer so it makes sense.

>two whole fucking paragraphs trying impotently to refute Riku Replica
>implying Riku Replica was even the part of CoM's story I was talking about
Literal single-digit IQ, holy shit
Lemme guess your thought process

"Xion is a Replica, he mentioned CoM, and Riku Replica is a Replica... so he must be talking about how they're both Replicas!!!"

Fucking idiot. Swear to God.
Like did you even read the post? Or did you black out in fanboy rage halfway through?
>>
File: IMG_20181113_105845.jpg (204 KB, 997x995)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>243865485
>That long ass pause when Xion grabs the lightsaber.
Why?
>>
>>243870169
The point was that Repliku finally let go of his false existence. There's a reason he monologues about how he persisted after CoM
>>
>>243870402
Just seems inconsistent. Repliku doesn't want to live because the world already has Riku? But Roxas can be seperate from Sora?
>>
>>243870529
dramatic effect
>>
>>243870510
They saw the $$$ it was making. Past KH games weren't successful enough for Disney.
>>
>>243870510
As long as they don't like EA touch the series they can advertise it however they want as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>243870379
>" "χ"... A most ancient letter. Some say "kye," but the meaning is the same. Death... A letter that spells endings."
So the X-blade is watered down version of saying Death Blade?
>>
>>243870196
I agree, and I think that's the biggest problem I have. He looks goofy as fuck, he's just a big bipedal cat and it looks silly.
>>
ive been wondering, whatever happened to THE KHfag? i wonder what he thought about kh3. did he die?
>>
>>243867923
Well he doesn't need the shitty title. Look what happened to Riku and Aqua.
>>
>>243870605
Roxas is a fundamentally different person. Repliku is a legit carbon copy
>>
>Darkness
>Light
>Darkneses
>Light
>Darkness
>Light
>Darkness
>But why-
>But why darkness?
>I like darkness
>Why not light?
>I like darkness
>...Okay.

This was perfect.
>>
>>243870820
I still think it was Nomura trying to not make the name not sound so fucking stupid, however that ship sailed the second most of the BBS keyblade designs were approved.
>>
>>243870838
He only posts with the tripfag name when ux story updates drop. He still posts here anonymously
>>
>>243870826
You can’t really do a Monsters Inc form without him looking silly. I still think they did good.
>>
File: sadwheels4.jpg (6 KB, 231x219)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>243870169
Repliku is a dumb wingman.
>>
>>243870946
It's a dub fuck up, it was supposed to be sympathetic, although it made Vanitas an entertaining edgelord funnily enough
>>
>>243870838
I like it
>>
>>243870946
Pretty much what happened in the scene
>>
File: DyX4lAoVYAA9xap.jpg (39 KB, 605x635)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Ienzo!
>>
>>243871091
it aint you
>>
File: 7.png (304 KB, 414x401)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
Does Olette do Xion's homework?
>>
>>243871040
What does he say in jap?
>>
Am I missing a joke on why Sora is the only one not in character in pancake's nutshell?
>>
File: Roxas_Days_2.png (485 KB, 880x1260)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
Is the Kingdom Key supposed to be THE key of light? Is it stronger than other keyblades lore wise? What about the Kingdom Key D?
>>
What would happen if Sora and Vanitas were fighting, but then something went wrong and Sora is now locked in Rage Form and Vanitas has somehow ended up in a reverse-Rage Form and now has Sora's normal hair/eye color, and sunny childish brainlet disposition?
>>
>>243870820
>Kingdom Hearts: A story about light defeating the darkness, everyone has a happy ending
>Kingdom Hearts χ: A story about death, no one has a happy ending
>>
>>243871017
Theres Monsters Inc silly and then there's that.

And I dont hate it, per se. It's just nowhere near as good as the ones I put before it, personally. But I'm also like the only one who put Pirate first so I dunno.
>>
>>243871246
I like it
>>
>>243871246
it ain't me
it ain't me
>>
>>243871326
The Kingdom Key is the Key to the Door to the Light, to the Realm of Light. The Kingdom Key D is the Key to the Door to Darkness, to the Realm of Darkness.

I think.

Mickey used the Kingdom Key D to get into the Realm of Darkness in KHIII, so I assume this is the case.
>>
>>243871378
nO i DON'T
>>
5 Lucky Emblems and 3 treasure chests left bros.
It's been rough with how bullshit some of these are.
Unfortunately I am stumped on the chests.
>>
>>243871378
why
>>
>>243870106
Xionfags are waifufags
Roxasfags are kinda mad because he got 2 lines
>Terrafags getting LW DLC
oh boy.
>>
>>243871267
Something along the lines of that Sora and Ventus are his brothers, so for them to walk the path of light, he'll continue playing the shadow, and asks them if that isn't teamwork, what is?
>>
>>243871306
Nigger, the goodest boi in vidya gave xehanort the a death stare that would make the gods cower
If anything Sora feels out of character in kh3 especially during the last cutscene
>>
>>243871306
Sora is pretty much the audience surrogate, I guess.
>>
File: donald pissed.png (1.42 MB, 889x1321)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>243869834
>Legitimately fun "Who?" memes that produced a revolving door of unique OC with a variety of punchlines that only KH fans would understand, keeping the joke niche and fresh
>Shitty recolors of Kairi that take minutes to make, all exactly the same in execution; became stale within 24 hours and are as obnoxious as the Xionfags themselves
Welcome to the second coming of the Vencuck Terrafag wars, folks. I hope you're ready to see the same images, posts, and dick measuring contests shit up this general everyday.
>>
What do I have to do to make Nomura give Roxas Oswald as a partner in KH4?
>>
File: 1549439336037.jpg (158 KB, 1300x1080)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>243870106
i'm happy she's alive again
>>
>>243871306
In this comedy scenario, Sora is playing the role of someone who reacts to the absurdity of Xehanort being a secret light extremist the whole time as most of us would, incredulously. This serves to create a comedic contrast to the rest of the cast seemingly accepting this knowledge without raising an eyebrow.
>>
>>243867987

Cont
>Kanemaki is a melodramatic hack
And you're a pretentious clown with no taste.
>Dialogue is shit
Shit taste strikes again, that or you're pretending you know what good dialogue is
>Real friends don't act like XAR
I'm sure you'd know that too in your infinite knowledge and many friends. They definitely never learned anything about one another or acted toward one another differently while trying not to as they learned these things.
>They seemingly have to remind each other
Again, retard doesn't know what contention is. Not suprised.
>Friendship composed entirely of a routine activity.
Definitely nothing to do with the fact that they're supporting one another through that work relationship and the twos individual means of dealing with their frustrations of the motives of the organization at large and their own feelings about them, juxtaposed with Axels own shiesty and mysterious motivations. That would all be personality to conveniently forget, and would certainly make them seem like they're just MAGICALLY forgetting their friends to a complete retard.
>Pacing is garbage
The pacing is fits perfectly not only for the console and gameplay structure, but the narrative too. Its not the games fault your retarded ass hates a slow-burn.
>The main character has no agency
He literally has more agency than fucking Repliku, the one you claim he and Xion are derivative of. Not only that, he developed it naturally in an organic way. You don't know what the fuck Agency means.
>The supporting cast is almost non-existent
The game isn't about the supporting cast, now is it? They're only there when they need to be because the game doesn't center around them. Are you just butthurt you didn't get the entire organizations schedule by hour as if it mattered?

>>243870513
Of course I read your stupid fucking post, Did you think I was done calling you a retard? It oozes an irrational hatred for a game that comes off as pompous and childish kneejerk reactivity.
>>
>>243871516
It's a good game
Not perfect, but good
>>
Roxas & Oswald versus Sora, Donald & Goofy, and Non-Jobbing versions of Riku and Mickey

Who wins
>>
File: 1541876301172.png (1.27 MB, 900x675)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>243871326
It was suppose to be the Key to KH, however shit has changed so much it might as well just be a generic keyblade, KKD is a keyblade of darkness which you can use to get to the realm without much issue.
>>
>>243865485
>MY NAME
>SPELLED BACKWARDS
>IS DISNEY
Biggest payoff of the year, not even memeing
>>
>>243871762
>Fight where nobody jobs and everybody is at their most powerful.
The audience.
>>
>>243871632
desu The Terrafags kinda funny with their bullying. Vencuck sperging out was funny as well.

this shit is just "MY WAIFU IS BETTER THAN YOURS" waifu wars
>>
>>243871663
what the fuck is that file name
>>
>>243865485
>I need a haircut
>look a barbershop

>I am not aqua, I'm Evil Aqua
>how did this happen?
>it is a very long and emotional story

>how did you come here sora?
>the plot

>shouldn't we get to know each other?
>you should know them if you played all the kingdom hearts games
>dammit i only played kingdom hearts 1 and 2

>everyone is flipping dead!
>that may be, but check out how flipping badass i am

>you got stronger riku, your power might be stronger than darkness
>what really?
>no

>who could ever believe th--
>oKaY i BeLiEvE yOu
>>
>>243865506
>suck my di-
He browses this place?
>>
Why can Angel Stars use light-type magic if they're Heartless and light magic kills them? That's like a vampire casting Holy
>>
Reminder Olette and Aqua are the only single waifus or are not interested in another character at the moment.
>>
>>243871708
youre not the KHfag i knew. he is dead
>>
>>243867987
Wouldn't surprise me if you were that fag who used to constantly bitch about kanemaki and claim that she wrote the plot by herself until it was proven she had help from nomura and the rest of the scenario writers
>>
>>243871931
I needed an image of a babby being spoonfed so I grabbed it off google. Looks like it's attached to an article of some sort.
>>
>>243871953
Pancake and Stickman both come here, yes
You can sometimes tell when it's pancake because his english is subpar and his opinions match that
>>
>>243871982
>Aqua
>Not lusting for Terra's dick
>>
If Sora has Rage Form, what if Vanitas had a ... "Happy Form" that fills him with light?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>243871478
>The Kingdom Key D is the Key to the Door to Darkness
>Door to Darkness
>>
>>243872097
>he makes that kh1 sora grinning face the entire time
>>
>>243870946
I actually unironically really liked that scene and thought it was essentially the main theme KH III was building to
>>
Why can't we get a Light villain?
>>
File: 1549291208936.jpg (249 KB, 1388x773)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
so did KH flop in comparison to RE2make?
>>
>>243872097
Vanitas is 100% darkness and is always in Rage Form. Sora's heart has both light and dark so he can use both. Ventus only has light and can never use Rage Form.
>>
>>243872203
Xehanort turned out to be one the entire time.

Ansem - Darkness
Xemnas - Nothingness/Inbetween
Xehanort - Light

He even steals your light during the fight and uses it himself.
>>
>>243872203
MX is literally a lightfag.
Darkness is just a tool for his plan
>>
>>243872217
Just like kh1, a kh game once again outsold a resident evil remake
>>
>>243871854
Now that you mention it, Terrafags and Vencuck really were just waifufags throwing shit at each other. They were just more subtle about it.
>>
File: 1549591066844.png (210 KB, 1573x1007)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>Nomura dabbed on fujos
>Nomura dabbed on secondaries
>Nomura dabbed on ecelebs
How can he be stopped
>>
File: Only_out_for_3_days.jpg (129 KB, 623x651)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>243872217
Nope.
>>
Vanitas chose to stay in the shadows so Sora and Ven can stay in the light for one reason alone....

TRUE Rage Sora unleashed onto the World(s) would literally be the ends of days, and not even VANITAS wants to see that come to pass! The very thought gives him nightmares, worse than the ones Sully gave him.
>>
>>243872376
>Dabbed on people who wanted KH3 to be good
There’s no stopping this madman
>>
>>243872376
>dabbed on shitposters
truly based
>>
You think the real reason Kairi was treated like shit was to spite her old english VA due to being only one of the original cast to have a decent career?
>>
>>243871762
Roxas and Oswald through the power of minor characters having a bizarrely loyal fan following.
>>
>>243872345
Terraposter here
I don't care about waifuposting. It's just really, really a trigger for him so it's fun.
The guy started this shit by shitting on Terra each time someone talked about him
>>
>>243872446
More like he dabbed on people wanting KH3 to be a carbon copy of a previous game in the series. So he's even more based.
>>
>>243872283
>Xemnas wants to kill Axel with darkness
Xehanort is still a balancefag but he essentially wanted to separate the two
>>
>>243872203
>The Gazing Eye is blue
>Not just any blue, the same blue used for all of the pure Lightfags in the series.
>In a game that heavily leans on symbolism
MoM is a lightfag and the Foretellers are also huge lightfags. Watch, Luxu's big plan is going to be some bullshit Lawfag Ending. Then MoM is gonna come out the cut and reveal his heterochromatic yellow eye.
>>
>>243872393
>released on ps4 and xbone
>no pc release
Pretty sure RE2 remake sold 3 million on ps4 and xbone and 5 million on PC tho
>>
File: it's time to move on.png (1.31 MB, 1189x1079)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
It's time to move onto the next thread:
>>243872562
>>243872562
>>243872562
>>243872562
>>
>>243872345
Terrachad here. I post it to make him seethe and also the fan art is cute and I like the pairing, but I didn't start until Vencuck ruined several conversations I was having.
>>
>>243872474
>being only one of the original cast to have a decent career?
It what fucking world has HJO not had a successful career?
>>
>>243872515
I do really hope Kairi and Oswald are paired up seeing they're both treated like shit by their respective series.
>>
File: 111111111111111.gif (1.1 MB, 495x259)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
>>243867627
>Xehanigger saga is over
>we will never see or hear Xehanort ever again
Bros... i-i can't...
>>
>>243872674
Tusk was not good
>>
>>243871854
There isn't even really a waifu war though. To me it looks like Xionfags posting about their waifu while some dude makes shitty edits to "get back" at them. The worst I've seen is Xionfags shitting on Kairi but lets face it it's not just them.
>>
>>243872376
>dabbed on fujos
Not really. Yes Kairi and Sora are confirmed, same with Riku and Namine but the execution of those relationships wasn't that great compared to the scenes Sora and Riku got together
>>
>>243872618
>Nomura pulls a Kubo and has MoM's yellow eye be able to change the past while his other eye can see into the future.
>>
>>243872703
>we will never see or hear Xehanort ever again
Young Eraqus and Xehanort are gonna be doing chess shit
>>
>>243872716
He was still the biggest child star in his youth
>>
>>243872826
True and he likely keeps making a shitload of money off of it.
>>
>>243871694
>retard doesn't know what contention is
1. heated disagreement
2. an assertion, especially one maintained in argument.

Looks like you don't know what contention is.
>slow-burn
Slow-burn stories involve elongated but mounting tension. As in, events and characters which consistently agitate further and further over a long period of time before finally igniting into conflict.

Days has no tension. There is no mounting pressure, in part due to the protagonist's obliviousness to ANYTHING happening until the very end when the plot requires him to finally do something.

Nothing fucking happens for the large, overwhelming majority of Days' narrative.
There isn't even an episodic aspect, where it's a series of disconnected adventures while a larger-scale plot bakes in the background.
Instead, Roxas just does work. Maybe a Disney character spots him, but nothing comes of it because he's forbidden from interacting.
How you could ever call this good is baffling.

>He literally has more agency than fucking Repliku, the one you claim he and Xion are derivative of
I did not claim that.

>The game isn't about the supporting cast, now is it?
Yes. That's why it's called the supporting cast.
You know, characters whose purpose are to support the main cast by giving the author more avenues to explore their characters.
Despite Days having quite a large cast, you'd be forgiven for forgetting that most of them exist.
You can handwave it all you want, but useless characters are bad writing.

This whole post is just pathetic, and really highlights how little you understand about character and narrative writing.
>>
>>243872716
Kevin Smith needs to accept that the only good things he has ever made are all related to clerks.
>>
File: lobster scrappy.jpg (12 KB, 301x301)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>243871762
Never change Roxas-Oswald anon. Never change.
>>
File: 1549689666079.jpg (77 KB, 1045x957)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
new thread >>243874108
>>243874108
>>243874108
>>
>>243872217
I was gonna say this isn't really surprising, but I'm not really sure. Is a ARPG with Disney characters really more niche than a non-meme horror game in current year?
>>
>>243874194
There's already a new thread kiddo
>>
>>243874194
AS IF

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.