[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Tieflingfinder Waifumaker edition

>Official Forum
https://owlcatgames.com/forums/forum.php

>Official YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo1yuqm85x6iyko4dKhZPiA/videos

>Official Twitch Channel
https://www.twitch.tv/owlcatgames

>Unofficial wiki
https://pathfinderkingmaker.gamepedia.com/Pathfinder:_Kingmaker_Wiki

>Complete Guide & Walkthrough
https://www.gamerguides.com/pathfinder-kingmaker/gameplay-information/in-game-tutorials/tutorials-basics

>Class & Archetype Handbooks
http://rpgbot.net/pathfinder/characters/classes/
http://zenithgames.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-comprehensive-pathfinder-guides.html

>Pathfinder Rules DB
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

>How to use custom portraits
https://www.yekbot.com/pathfinder-kingmaker-how-to-use-custom-portraits/

>How to make your own custom portaits
http://www.kingmaker-portraits.com/

>Where to find custom portraits
https://www.deviantart.com/rpg-portraits/gallery/
https://imgur.com/gallery/uKuYK
http://char-portraits.tumblr.com/
https://www.pinterest.com/

>Respec with this
https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/7

Previous thread:
>>236406907
>>
Does being unarmed as a monk count as wielding two weapons for the purpose of Feats like Double Slice? If not, what feats do affect it?
>>
Choose a new AP for Owlcats to adapt. You have a few requirements:
>what management system do you have replace kingdom building?
>what three non-core classes do you include?
>what would be the worst bug on release?
>>
>>236725234
No, but you don't need twf feats when you've got flurry
>>
>>236726719
Yeah I'm doing a first playthrough blind and I picked Scaled Fist, because the entire concept of a dragon monk is cool as fuck, and it seems pretty strong. I'm only playing on normal but my Player Character can solo bosses even though I have no idea what the fuck I should be taking on level up.
>>
File: Paint.png (2.86 MB, 1920x1200)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB PNG
How does this look for an Alchemist? Ignore the portrait, I haven't found a good Alchemist one yet.
>>
>>236730134
Too much int. Drop to 16 or so and invest in dex. Also Genadier is pretty much a straight upgrade if you're bombing
>>
File: Spoiler Image (98 KB, 1024x768)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>236730134
Alchemists you say? Surprisingly fun class.
>>
>>236730134
>alchemist
unless you're RP'ing i'd recommend Grenadier, it's pretty much a straight upgrade since poison resistance is rendered obsolete by communal delay poison
>19 INT
why not 16 you big nerd, it's not like you'll be casting 9th level spells.
>>
>>236730449
I'm actually doing a bit of roleplay here. I like the studious alchemist background more than the militant grenadier one.

Doesn't Int add to damage, and give me more extracts?
>>
So what alignment can we expect our little horned devil to be? I am wondering if I can pull some forbidden love Aasimar paladin shenanigans with her for fun.
>>
>>236730449
>invest in dex

Why? With Dex Mutagen, he'll be sitting at a base +5 to hit with his bombs as a touch attack at level 1. +6 if he has Point Blank Shot (he should). That's more than enough to hit anything reliably.
>>
List of the diferences in your barony based on alignment continued
Feel free to add to it anons!
>chaotic neutral
Statye of 2 satyrs and a nymph playing some instruments, guards look normal
>lawfull good
An incomplete statue of what appears to be a knight, guards also have a more knightly look and there are paladins that appear to be trying to recruit peasants
>lawfull evil
An anon said that the guards look like neutral evil thugs with no armor
>>
>>236730648
>why not 16

Doesn't Int give more damage to bombs and more extracts? Also, my character is a nerd. That's his backstory.
>>
>>236730905
>Neutral Good

It's a fair and everyone is disgustingly good. I also have fat dwarf priestesses of Sarenrae marching around the place telling people how to live their lives with the stupidest arguments I've ever heard and I hate it.
>>
File: Valerie.jpg (118 KB, 702x700)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
I love and trust my LOYAL wife Valerie! I want more Valerie content in DLC!
>>
>>236730738
I would like True Neutral. With you able to push her towards Good or Evil depending on your choices.
>>
File: big red.jpg (40 KB, 600x589)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>236731106
>fat dwarf priestesses of Sarenrae marching around the place telling people how to live their lives with the stupidest arguments
even the choice of goddess (a dyke) makes sense
>>
>>236730738
Hopefully TN
>>
Thanks for the contribution anon! Hopefully other anons will contribute with precise descriptions and we will finally have a fucking list on the internet
>>
>>236731852
>>236731106
Fuck it was meant for you... sorry for my retardation
>>
>>236730905
>chaotic good
Circus tents and festival flags all around the main square. Also everyone is drunk 24/7
>>
>>236731497
As someone who knows jack shit about PF lore - does Saerenrae screech about Partiarchy a lot?
>>
>>236731497
>>236732137
Don't make Saerenrae sound like sjw retard, she's not like that.
>>
>>236732026
Thank you anon! It's been added to the list
Also feel free to add descriptions of alignments that are already included
>>
>>236730829
Your attack can never be too high and alchemists have it pretty easy in terms of stats. Doesn't have to be crazy dex or anything.

>>236730963
Something like 8/16/12/17/14/12 could work if you're hellbent on the rp aspect. You can level up your int at level 4 to 18 which is more than enough to be considered genius tier.
>>
>>236724515
>>236731214
Am I the only one who likes Valerie! Will she reign supreme after Tiefling!
>>
>>236732223
Hey, WotC are trying to turn Corellon into the Rainbow God of Transsexuals and make elves an alegory for "genderfluid" people - much to everyones annoyance. so I wouldn't put it past Paizo to retcon Sareneae into some virtue-signalling thot.
>>
>>236732223
She's not, and she's genuinely one of the better gods, but her priestesses in town are really bad at making coherent points, and rely on false logic and outright absurdity to make any headway. Here's an example:

Guy in crowd: Not everyone deserves to be forgiven!
Priestess: Oh really? *walks right up to him* But am I not forgiving you right now?
Guy in crowd: What? I've nothing to be forgiven for!
Priestess: Just remember that no matter how dark a place you are in, there is someone hwo wishes for your salvation.
Guy in crowd: I-I will think on what you say.

Like, who the fuck wrote that and thought, 'yeah that makes sense'. And that's ignoring the one who wants a guy to divorce his wife and marry the maid he knocked up instead.
>>
>>236732643
Don't give them ideas
>>
>>236732761
Should've go for LG paladin of Sarenrae instead. It's fun.
>>
>>236732479
Basically nothing in this game has a touch AC above 20. Alchemists don't need much AB.
>>
>>236731214
I am conflicted on Valerie. I feel like she could be a great character but was butchered with the whole liberal wet dream concept. Muh strong independent atheist woman in a world where there is proof of gods everywhere. It feels like they are just patronizing everyone involved. Now Jaheira... Now that was a good complicated neutral romance.
>>
>>236733205
In Golarion, Atheism typically doesn't mean that you don't believe the god's exist, but instead that you don't believe that they're worthy of worship.
>>
>>236733205
They fucked up making her a LN.
>>
>>236732761
Don't her followers basically infiltrate other countries and systematically elimate smaller faiths? Pretty sure she's responsible for Taldor's fall too.
>>
File: dura lex.jpg (775 KB, 1920x1080)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>236730905
I've just begun chapter 2 so i don't know how it'll turn out later, but Lawful Neutral has a woman screeching at a guard because her criminal husband was arrested and now she's a single mother, and this line of refugees being held back.
>>
>>236733205
...Jaheira was neutral good-is-not-nice in practice.
It was only due to bullshit druid limitations she got stuck with neutral alignment.
>>
>>236732906
Dex is used for AC, Reflex, basic ranged AB, and initiative too. No regular Alchemist should ever skimp on Dex considering how little of a shit they give about stats in general outside the basic 16 for int.
>>
>>236733671
Seems odd considering the metric shit ton of power clerics, druids and paladins can obtain. The fact that the Gods interfere and even sometimes speak to their faithful. I see what you mean though. I am surprised she didn't just start worshipping Iomedae instead. Feels like something that a person from Golarion would actually do in her situation. But hell her intellect is dogshit so eh.
>>
File: take the apple.png (119 KB, 500x314)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>236734562
>Replying to myself
I don't know why I didn't see it before but fuck.. She's just Farnese from Berserk with just a smidge less mental instability.
>>
>>236734009
With Greater Feral Mutagen, Gear's Rule, Point Blank Shot, a +4 dex belt and a starting DEX of 14, you're looking at an AB of roughly 17 with bombs at level 10. Nothing can reliably dodge that.

Int gives shitloads of damage, doubled under the effect of Targeted Admixture (Which Gear's Rule can apply as a Free Action). Besides Alchemists get most of the good buffing spells and can even apply some to people that other spellcasters can't (Shield for instance) through infusion. It's worth having lots of spell slots.
>>
>>236734562
They mean morally, or inherently worthy of worship, not practically-speaking. Given that there's a magic rock that decides who's worthy of god-hood, and many gods are petty as fuck, there's some logic to their viewpoint.
>>
>>236733205
Jaheira satisfied my MOMMY fetish
>>
>>236733671
Does Golarion has something akin to the Wall of Faithless from Forgotten Realms? Essentially Gods need worship to survive, and all souls of the dead need their patron deity (any patron deity) to vouch for them before Kelemvor, otherwise the soul gets stuck in the Wall to suffer for eternity.
So every mortal at least tries to give a lip service to some god - even the most irrelevant one.

Being any sort of atheist is a fundamentally suicidal idea that will earn you an eternity of torment.
>>
>>236735232
Groetus the spooky moon is its closest equivalent. If he fully descends he'll destroy everything or some shit. Feeding him atheists keeps him at bay.
>>
>>236735364
Didn't Paizo chicken out and retcon that?
>>
File: 1475553810351.png (1.6 MB, 768x1024)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>236735364
Based and moonpilled
>>
>>236735472
They might've. I can't keep up with their retcons honestly.
>>
>>236732457
True Neutral is a big tree in the center
>>
I added what some of what you anons said and tried to fix the grammar so it looks less retarded, still lacking some alignments and general polish but it's better than nothing I suppose
>Lawful good
An incomplete statue of what appears to be a knight, guards also have a more knightly look and there are paladins that appear to
be trying to recruit peasants
>Lawful neutral
has a woman screeching at a guard because her criminal husband was arrested and now she's a single mother, and there is a line of refugees being held back.
>Lawful evil
An anon said that the guards look like neutral evil thugs
>Neutral Good
"It's a fair and everyone is disgustingly good. I also have fat dwarf priestesses of Sarenrae marching around the place telling people how to live their lives with the stupidest arguments I've ever heard and I hate it"-anon who hates his barony
>Chaotic good
Circus tents and festival flags all around the main square. Also everyone is drunk 24/7
>Chaotic neutral
Statue of 2 satyrs and a nymph playing some instruments
>>
>>236735232
No. Atheists in Pathfinder typically pass onto the Plane(s) of their Alignment, though there are alternatives.

Souls that believe strongly in alternatives to Pharasma's judgement can yank themselves back to earth through things like reincarnation. Pharasma might also hold a soul in place for it to be resurrected if she deems that important (like the guy is destined to defeat the Tarrasque or something) or reincarnate it herself.

Souls that don't have a strong alternative belief to judgement, no deity and refuse to go to their plane can still refuse Pharasma's judgement, but that typically results in her tossing them into the Boneyard, where they either sleep or wander distressed. Eventually, they break down into the stuff of the plane itself. Even more rarely she feeds them to Groetus to keep him at bay.
>>
File: dhampir waifu when.jpg (155 KB, 1280x1920)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Alright Barons and Baronesses. It is time to tell me who your go to companions are, along with what class/race your charname is. Bonus points - Tell me which companion you hate the most
>>
>>236735962
TN is a big goddamn tree in the center and everyone lives in wooden shacks
>>
Should I be saving these luxury items, household items, and gems or selling them to Oleg?
>>
>>236736248
Usually Linzi, Jubilost, Octavia, Tristian, Valerie. I rely on them in battle too much to switch them for someone else, but sometimes it's also Ekun or Amiri.
Don't really hate anyone, but my "fuck you in all ways except physical" goes to Reg.
>>
>>236736248
made twenty chars and still haven't stuck with one. Ekun, Jubilost, Jaethal, Harrim, tiefling when

fuck reg and octavia
>>
>>236736248
Valerie, Jubilost, Tristian, Ekun and Octavia. I also hate Octavia the most which is the reason i've stopped playing and start waiting for the DLC, if Kineticist is as bad as it sounds i'll just respec the tiefling into a sorcerer.
>>
>>236736248
I found Octavia to be absolutely insufferable. I thought I would hate Reg but I honestly somehow like him.

Jaethal is best girl by far because she is the least autistic party member.
>>
>>236736248
Human Sorcerer called Corcus..

While I rotate most of the party, I found myself bring Valerie, Nok Nok and Jubilost most often.

As for who I hate the most...Valerie.
>>
>>236739972
Serious question - I haven't played so far to get her or the half-orc. What is actually wrong with Octavia? Is it that she's annoying or badly written?
>>
>>236739972
See, I also hated Octavia until I realised something. She's not meant to be completely there. Despite being the 'Good' Aligned one, she's far less mentally balanced in many ways than Regongar. Look at Reg. He is, basically, a pack animal. He doesn't give a shit about anyone outside his personal circle, but he's fiercely loyal to them and falls in line with your orders quite easily. He handles you quite literally taking Octavia from him with surprising maturity, because two people he likes, within his pack, are happy together. While he gets carried away in the moment, he's more capable of self-reflection than Octavia, admitting that their relationship was kind of poisonous for both of them, and that he's happy you chose certain options (like saving the slaves rather than pursuing the Maestro).

Octavia, on the other hand, has developed a pathological hatred of anything she perceives as binding her in any way, even her own emotions and affections. She pushes Reg away and tests you continually because she's got a deep fear of any kind of bondage, even an emotional one. Whereas Reg catches onto his flaws after the breakup, Octavia takes until damn near the end of the game to realise that she has any at all.
>>
>>236741018
She's a realistic depiction of a Borderline Personality thot.
>>
>>236736248
>go to
Valerie, Octavia, Ekkun, Nok Nok and Harrim as for the rest I don't hate them just too autistic to switch comps unless its for a companion quest.
>>
Does Sensei and Bard's "songs" stack? I'm assuming not
>>
File: Greta.jpg (157 KB, 417x700)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>236725812
>>
File: mpv-shot0059.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>I have to level up my party members too, not just myself
>>
>>236744847
You can be a plebeian who uses auto level-ups.
>>
>>236744601
I think it's the same kind of bonus, yes.
>>
What if I made Valerie a Monk
>>
>>236745372
You can make her a scaled fist, but you'd wish she spread con to str and dex.
>>
Is there any particular reason not to give put a level into Rogue in order to get Sneak Attack for a Ranger character? I noticed Octavia gets it on her spells due to have a natural multiclass and it seems really good.
>>
So the only weapons with 6 range, at least on Oleg, are Fauchard, Glaive, Longspear, but Glaive is 1-10 and x3 making it equal to Fauchard's 18-20 x2 right? Or am I getting the math wrong and Fauchard is actually worth an exotic specialization? I want to give Amiri something with range so she gets killed less
>>
>>236745943
Fauchard is 3 times more likely to crit than Glaive, so you will get better damage overall, strictly math wise.
There are more decent glaives for you to find on your own though
>>
>>236744678
Feel when no icequeen evil gf.
>>
>>236731106
>>236730905
>Neutral Good
Upgraded merchant stalls
>>
>>236745829
I am trying to think of a way to get SA on a Cleric. Also is the armor casting line worth it on a Trickster?
>>
>>236730905
Is Lawful Evil the one with the stocks?
Chaotic Evil has people impaled.
>>
>>236747089
You could take Vivisectionist, that seems like the best way to get it if you don't need or want Rogue's finesse stuff

Also the 6 yard weapons have insane range damn
>>
>>236747220
Imagine when you are enlarged too
>>
Is there a reason to use a dart over a sling?
>>
>>236747624
I guess to make it feel like your monk does something ranged at times
>>
Its funny they talk about how beautiful Valerie is when Amiri is cuter then her

And Tartuccio has 20 CHA
>>
>>236748363
Physical beauty is not the big basis of charisma.
Also, Amiri is just as ugly as Valerie, just a bit smarter.
>>
>Jhod bitches about noknok building shit in front of the city gates
>Its literally 6 hours hon horseback from the city
This old man got alzheimers.
>>
>>236748485
Imagine actually having lower Int than the sexy retarded muscle girl.
>>
Using Jaethal as an example, if I were to make her into a cleric does her caster levels stack since they are of the same kind/type and to the same god or would the first level of Cleric just kinda be wasted
>>
>>236748987
Caster level for spells do not stack.
But, domain powers should stack.
>>
>>236747771
Does the Monk bonuses apply if you multiclass into Wizard for their ranged magic fists spell?
>>
>>236724515
>none of the party members are lawful good

why is everyone an asshole?
>>
>>236750186
Ekundayo is.
>>
>>236750186
Ekun is.
Only a Lawful good character can despise monster races so thoroughly
>>
>>236747125
i got stocks but im neutral evil
>>
tfw the web trap triggers and it takes 4 days irl to walk through it
>>
>>236751245
>Have harrim in your party
>Literally stands immobile for days
>>
>>236751421
I mean, what is the point hurrying to your destination if we are all simply marching to the inevitable end?
>>
>>236751421
Feel when Harrim spends ten minutes face down in a greasepit.
>>
I think I'm too dumb to play this game, some of these encounters seem insane, even more so considering you can't just rest every fight like Baldur's Gate
>>
>>236751678
Well, technically you can. It's just a magnificent waste of time that eventually piles up
>>
Are you not supposed to go straight to Old Sycamore or something? I am getting exposed in here really bad
>>
>>236752298
If you are lv 3 with a full party, you can handle everything there.
>>
>>236752298
Stop fighting the Skeletons
>>
>Chapter 2
>This Monster Bloom questline
It's been going on for so long and it just keeps on going on, this questline is SHIT and it's been going FOREVER make it STOP
>>
>>236752385
I'm lvl 2 with 4 people
>>236752397
I gave up on them eventually
>>
>>236752725
Early game is fucking shit in Pathfinder because Pathfinder is DnD based and DnD early game is fucking awful. Turn the difficulty down to Easy until you get to level 5.
>>
>>236724515
who do i go to first? Tristan or Ameri?
>>
>>236752951
After the patch, if you care about keeping companions until the epilogue, Tristan, since you are saving 2 companions instead of just 1.
>>
Why is everyone almost dead after resting still
>>
>>236752725
Well, you missed the old tomb early recruitment (5 characters make things easier).
If you go through the thorn fjord, abandoned hut, technic league and temple of elk segment, you will be lv 3 with a full party and a cleric/
>>
>>236754343
what if im playing the game on a older patch?
>>
>>236754448
If you had no cleric/healing spells (like, only Linzi with light wounds, you cannot heal everyone up in 8 hours of rest
>>
>>236754543
Chances are you won't make it to epilogue anyways lol. You can go to Amiri first and complete up to Triatan's personal quest Saving Graces then update.
Also, minor rant, fuck Owlcat for putting arbitrary limit on quest in an update just to satisfy the "choice matters" crowd. One the ending slides betrays their bullshit about it being a bug.
>>
>>236754734
>fuck Owlcat for putting arbitrary limit on quest in an update just to satisfy the "choice matters" crowd. One the ending slides betrays their bullshit about it being a bug.

Expound
>>
>>236754823
Some people complained about the choice to go for Amiri or Tristan being moot since it didn't affect Tristan's personal quests if you go to Amiri first but not vice-versa. This is despite the fact that the timing to complete both with the best result is already tight.
As for the ending slides, one of them depict Amiri, Tristan and Jaethal celebrating despite the fact that they are now exclusive.
>>
>>236755138
You can save both if you ally with trolls and/or kobolds. They run interference with the barbarian army so you can chase Tristian first.

Or so they say.
>>
>>236754734
im playing on 1.0.8b version. how fucked am i?
>>
>>236755213
Then you fail Harrim's quest, which makes no fucking sense that they don't let you demolish the forge if the trolls/kobolds are just gonna demolish it later. Just can't fucking win.
Yes I do realize that an "everybody survives" ending may be cheesy not gritty enough but does it matter if the game makes it difficult to achieve the best ending.
>>
>>236755416
Actually, they fixed that.
You can interact with the forge right after you make the alliance
>>
>>236755213
Any proofs on that yet?
>>
>>236733205
>liberal wet dream concept
How the fuck can she be that if she acts like a straight up nazi 99% of the time. And not feminazi style, just straight up "round up everyone who doesn't obey the law or doesn't belong to one of our aproved races and gas them".
>>
>>236756502
Don't forget everyone who hits on her as well.

>Decide to attack the emissary of Pitax after he straight up tells you he's going to tell Irovetti to annex your barony.
>She flips her shit out and tells you what the fuck are you doing and she'll side with him if you actually attack.
>Emissary calls her pretty.
>Changes opinion and attacks him too.

She fucking attacks people, not because of the fact they straight up told her they're going to kill her, but because they call her pretty. This character is fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: 1506223433048s.jpg (6 KB, 243x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Friendly reminder P:K has 5 (FIVE) hours of rest banters
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING
>>
>>236757440
Is that supposed to be bad?
>>
>>236757440
They were thinking "No matter how many times the player rests with just one combination of companions, they should get a new banter EVERY TIME".
>>
>>236757679
Can't you just add a flag 'we heard this, do not trigger it again'?
>>
>>236757769
Eventually you'd get to a point where your specific favorite combination of companions would just be silent.
>>
>>236757679
Also neat that they foreshadow some stuff in the banter. I'm convinced the tiefling fire spellcaster mentioned is the dlc Kineticist.
>>
>>236757606
How many banters did you hear during your playthrough, anon? I bet 10-20 minutes max in total.
>>
>>236758030
Actually, I enter nodes on the map to rest instead of the world map just so I can hear some banter
>>
>>236758106
i always skip banter
>>
>>236758030
I always rest before leaving a map if there are nothing on the clock so a decent amount.
It's pretty weird to see people complaining about devs loving their game enough to put a lot of attention into a pretty minor feature as opposed to how soulless a lot of games feel nowadays.
>>
>>236758106
Me too. But they're often silent EVEN if they have something to say (I've listened the whole 5 hours so I know it now). For fuck sake, they have at least 20 minutes of banters discussing a fucking food and that someone needs to go hunting, or that they're eating rations again. Never heard this is game, ever.
There are even banters for mourning dead companions.
I'm beginning to think it's bugged too.
>>
>>236758307
I would rather see fully voiced dialogues with them instead desu.
>>
>>236758461
I actually triggered Nok-Nok's banter for learning spells after I gave him Vivisectionist levels
>>
>>236758307
that kind of attention to detail is neat, but i think time and money could be spent better
>>
Does anyone have good portraits for a female Vivisectionist?
>>
>>236758514
Nah. Full VO is an insane moneysink and Owlcat doesn't have a budget I think. Just look at Deadfire and how much content was scrapped and reduced due to that. I prefer to have more banters than to have them voiced.
>>
>>236759989
>>
>>236760437
It took me an ambarrasingly long time to realize that Darkest Dungeon Plague Doctor is female. Shame.
>>
>>236760361
i hate deadfire
>>
>>236760361
But most pf the camp banter is voiced/
>>
>>236762187
All. All 5 hours of it.
>>
So i survived the assault from the nymph, how do i progress with this story?
>>
>>236763975
Troll trouble
>>
>>236763975
What exactly did you survive and when?
>>
>in the tabletop you could blast an enemy with an aoe without hitting your team
>not possible here

This game should have been turn based
>>
>>236765342
Generally, if all enemies target the tank, I can position it decently (or just blast the tank too, they can take it)
>>
>>236762187
I guess they'd rather full-ass 1 thing rather than half-ass everything.
>>
Is there some type of resourse that shows the different sources of bonuses? I'd like to know if Inspire Competence is best I can get for a competence bonus to skills
>>
>>236767796
I am not sure if that is what you are asking for, but:
You check what kind of bonuses each skill/ability/item gives.
There are luck , enhancement, competence, circumstance bonuses for a skill, attribute etc. Bonuses from the same type of source do not stack. Different types (including umarked ones stack).

So, the competence bonus for a skill you get from the Bard song is likely the best you can get for that type, but it will stack with most other bonuses you can get to a skill (like for example the perception goggles or the trickery gloves)
>>
What are opposition schools? Does it mean that the opposition spells will be worse?
>>
>>236768252
Opposed school spells take 2 slots to cast.
For Thassilonian Specialists, they are forbidden schools and they cannot cast them
>>
>>236768252
It means opposition spells will take two memorization slots instead of 1. In the case of thassilonian specialists, you'll have no access to them at all.
>>
>>236768403
>>236768434
Thanks friends
>>
File: modern rpg audience.jpg (945 KB, 1788x908)
945 KB
945 KB JPG
>>
>>236768179
Ah my bad for being unclear. I know that bonuses from the same type of source do not stack, but I was interested in knowing if there was a way to find all the items/abilities that give a specifc type of bonus and their quantities. So for example:

>Competence
+6 to skills @ Bard lvl 19
+5 to persuasion and athletics [Riversong Amulet]
and so on and so forth
>>
>>236768641
>I skipped all the dialogue because it was booooooring and then got lost and didn't know what was going on
Holy shit I want to strangle this fucking guy. What a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>236768886
We do have a catalogue for equipment that lists what kind of bonuses they provide.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSUpOZwVpOeNUjcUEWSPrXKyx-j6A4o1BHQD2c5THLenTet7141EOlFxbFH65C2TjBOXmXd7IcbXsk1/pubhtml#
>>
>>236768641
Please tell me someone called him out on his bullshit and explained to him point by point how he's a retard with attention deficit and the only one lacking a soul here is him.
>>
>>236769083
awesome thanks for the help
>>
Wizard or Sorcerer?
>>
>>236769656
Sorcerer
>>
>>236769656
Wizard
>>
>>236769779
>>236769845
thanks
>>
File: 1525510415466.jpg (53 KB, 500x383)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>236768641
i badly want to believe this is just ebin baiting but the giant fucking text is telling me otherwise
>>
>>236758461
>I've listened the whole 5 hours
Where, how?
>>
>>236771529
Youtube. Danaduchy.
>>
>>236771671
Thanks.
>>
DING
>>
>>236774498
Harrim! Stop ding-ding and go sleep!
>>
Should I keep leveling Jubilost's Int or Dex?
>>
>>236775957
INT all the way.
Increases bomb use, bomb DC, bomb damage, spell slots, even skill points.
DEX only increases to hit which is meaningless as bombs target Touch AC and that remains low even for late game enemies.
Blind Fight can be a good feat to give him as well, otherwise Extra Bombs all the way, baby.
Good discoveries : Infusion, Fast Bombs (as soon as possible), Force Bombs, Cursed Bombs, Holy Bombs.
>>
ded
>>
File: 1542764273661.jpg (11 KB, 250x248)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>page 10 in 30 minutes
it's time
>>
Help me minmax my Ranger, /vg/

>Half-elf
>1st (and only) level in Druid
>Defender of the true world
>Skill focus: Lore (Nature)
>Maximize Wis and Dex, dump Cha
>Nature Bond: Animal Companion (wolf)
>Feat: Boon Companion
>Ranger level 2-20
>Archery Style
>Favored Enemy: Fey
>>
>>236779527
>minmax
>Half-elf
not on this game you won't
>>
>>236768641
Despite him being shit he raises two good points:
His quest buged when he killed Stag Lord's daddy.
There should be some indicator where is X quest location on such a big map. I had problems finding Verdant Chambers" and were irritated by it, as my character had this market on his map and I did not know where it is and wasted time ridding in Shrike Hills and Outskirts.
>>
>>236779817
Then what would you recommend?

>>236725812
>Strange Aeons
>Madness
>Occultist, Bloodrager, Warpriest
>It Just Works (tm)
>>
>>236780206
Those aren't good points. If he wasn't a complete idiot, he'd have checked the chest next to the "prisoner", read the note, and find out it's his father. If he wasn't even more of an idiot, he would know it's his father before even finding him, because the part of the game in which you learn about his father (when you visit the hut they lived in) straight up tells you he's got him imprisoned. I MEAN FOR FUCK'S SAKE IT'S IN A DAMN CUTSCENE. And Kesten is irrelevant at that point because he has nothing to say, you have to go talk to OLEG. Kesten has no more dialogue after killing Tartuccio.
And Nyrissa straight up tells you "My chambers are in the heart of the forest". You walk into the forest straight from your capital and you'll find a curious big ass building that says VERDANT CHAMBERS. I'm not even sure you need to spot it. If you do, you certainly don't need to get too close or have a lot of perception, because I'm 100% sure every playthrough I have it on the map before even ruined watchtower.

That guy is a complete retard and every single line of his "review" makes me want to puke. The fact that idiots like him tank the scores for this game disgusts me.
>>
File: 1475554012966.gif (58 KB, 752x752)
58 KB
58 KB GIF
>>236779398
Undead race confirmed!?!?
>>
Game full release never ever.
>>
>>236781454
>Then what would you recommend?
Human as always is an excellent choice for just about anything though since you're maxing DEX and WIS a Garuda-blooded Aasimar might be a good choice..
>>
>>236782408
What dies 'full release' mean?
>>
>>236782764
everything
>>
>>236782825
Well, when they stop working on the game, it will be a full release
>>
What’s the best way to Ranger?
>>
>>236783941
Standard Ranger with a nice pet, Fey and Undead favored enemies or Freebooter.
>>
>>236781575
He killed the druid and quest did not update. For me it updated once I killed him, so sounds like a bug.
Also forest is a big thing, while I had unvisited locations like Old Oak, and Oak That Strayed, that seemed like good location for dryad encounter. It could point out in my journal it is to the east. Fucking Morrowind had better directions. Directions for this quest were like it was supposed to have quest pointer but they forgot to implement it.
Also you should be able to zoom in and out as thing of convenience.
>>
>>236783941
Sadly, Ekun will pretty much always out bow-ranger you due to his retarded point buy.

A STR-based dual-wield ranger is surprisingly good however.
>>
>>236785391
You can actually out stat point Ekun if you dump cha and int. He is 1 point off optimal stat buy. Could have 14 wis instead of 13.
>>
>Pick Alchemist (regular)
>Mummify yourself
>Grab the cloak of shadows and dusk helmet
>Now Immune to Cold, Sleep, Stun, Daze, Blind, Poison and Paralysis.

How to improve on this?
>>
Is there a way to roll for stats or is it only point-buy?
>>
>>236786302
point buy, but if you really to then just do rolling yourself.
>>
>>236786302
You can edit the stats you roll yourself, if you are that particular about it
>>
If I'm making an abyssal sorcerer, would it be worthwhile to take Martial Weapons Proficiency to make use of composite bows?
>>
>>236787196
How so?
>>
>>236789537
You will not contribute much with your BAB, and I do not think you should be using Hurricane Bow/Sense Vitals just to make your archery OK.
>>
>>236790240
Just use a character editor/respec mod/cheat mod/save file edit to give your character the stats you rolled.
>>
>>236790338
Is there even any point in using weapons as a full caster? The cantrips might only do 1d3, but at least they hit.
>>
>>236790786
also wonder this. I love the flavor of a full caster with a bow, but it seems essentially worthless.
>>
>>236790786
Generally, no. You wield weapons for their stat effects usually
>>
Hey guys, starting the game and thinking of going caster, maybe a necromancer like character. Should I go wizard or sorcerer, or is the bloodline magus a good one?
>>
>>236760437
I can't believe I haven't thought of using the DD Plague Doctor as an Alchemist pic
>>
>>236746878
Winter wolf gf.
That can be made neutral.
>>
>>236792657
Wizard with preferred Necromancy, Thassilonian Specialist Necromancer and Sorcerer(preferably with Arcane Bloodline) can do a good job with the necromancy spells.
>>
File: 1ntitled.png (29 KB, 526x622)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>236792881
>>236792657
What about this? Yanked it from a YouTube video that showed a bunch of summoned undead.
>>
Are Alchemist Grenadiers viable in the late to end game? I'm playing one right now and she's just steamrolling encounters. Does this stay the same throughout the game or do Grenadiers taper off in viability later on?
>>
>>236793536
Touch AC remains quite low for most of the game, yes.
You are a great murder machine
>>
>>236793536
Bombs deal shitloads of damage at all points.

One you start stacking the extra bomb damage items, you're looking at lobbing some 44D6 +102 damage a turn at any unfortunate motherfucker in your path.
>>
>>236793323
Technically, you are just good at summoning skeletons (and other summoned monsters), which is a limited aspect of necromancy. And with Negative energy channels just to keep skeletons alive for a while, it becomes mediocre very soon.
>>
>>236793847
Huh, guess I'm rerolling yet again. At least that gives me the chance of swiping the money out of the treasury again. If you pass the Diplomacy check when they ask you about it do you get to keep the cash?
>>
>>236794186
Yes.
>>
>>236793323
Summoning Undead isn't really great. Animate Undead is strong when you first get it(especially as a Cleric), but it falls off really quickly, since there's no other Undead summoning spell till Spell Level 7 or 8 (can't remember which). You also need to invest into Conjuration to make Undead Summon Necromancy work, due to Superior Summoning and Augment Summoning.
The strong point of necromancy is it's plethora of debuffs and fear spells.
>>
As a heavy armored character, should I always go for 14 base dex as to benefit from the +2 armor bonus from adamantine heavy armor?
>>
God that game need to explain shit in spell descriptions like PoE did.
Like what is "shaken", "dazzled" or "sickened" for example. I can use SRD but it should tell me what a term mean, and if it is implemented in other way than in tabletop.
Especially when most character can't change their spells once they choose them.
>>
So what happens to your kingdom if you fuck up your alignments somewhat?
Does it mess up your kingdom?
>>
>>236796696
Or do all of this stacks. Is shaken, dazzled and sickened character attacking at -2 or -5?
>>
>>236796805
You gen an event to synchronize your capital with your alignment
>>
Reminder on the fates of each Alignment:

Chaotic Good: Sent to Elysium. There they take on idealised forms of their mortal bodies. They may be promoted to Brazata if they please the Elysium Gods enough.

Neutral Good: Sent to Nirvana. They become furries of varying types. May become an Agathion, which is basically a super-furry.

Lawful Good: Sent to Heaven. Take on their mortal forms, only with halos and wings.

Chaotic Neutral: Sent to the Maelstrom. They appear as they did in life, but their forms twist and appear blurred. Powerful soldiers can become Valkyries, who can in turn choose Einherjar.

True Neutral: Widest variety, but they normally just look like themselves. If they just led bored, disinterested lives, they typically just sit in a settlement in the Boneyard and live boring lives.

Lawful Neutral: They look like themselves, but have milky skin with riddles carved onto it. If they solve these riddles, they can move into the Lawful Plane.

Chaotic Evil: Hahahaha. They look like fat larvae, with twisted human faces. They sit in the Abyss and eat it's shit to hopefully become a demon, assuming something doesn't eat them first.

Neutral Evil: They look like emaciated version of themselves, and run around Abaddon being hunted by Daemons. Eventually, they either get eaten or start eating each other to transform.

Lawful Evil: You look like yourself. Also, you're going to Hell. There you'll be tortured incessantly, until you either become a Devil or get captured by a Devil and tested. Fail that test, and you get reshaped into a fleshy brick.

Exceptions exist, typically by petitioning an elemental realm like the Positive Plane.
>>
>>236796984
Generally, conditions do not stack.
If two conditions with similar penalties are on effect, apply the more severe one. But I can hardly figure out multiple conditions on PnP, let alone the game
>>
>>236797072
>you'll be tortured incessantly, until you either become a Devil
If you've been some big bad in your mortal life, can't you be reborn as a devil directly?
>>
>>236797072
Eh, exceptionally powerful evil dudes either find a way to avoid the big fire or climb the ranks of common drivil.
That shit is only a problem for bandits, corrupt tax collectors and gossips.
>>
>>236797072
I assume believers of a god may join that god's plane somehow?
>>
>>236797072
Man I'm glad I usually play CG.
>>
>>236797404
Yes.

For instance, if you're Neutral Good and don't want to become a furry, signing on with Erastil isn't a bad idea. His afterlife is a pastoral farmland interspersed with deep forests, and three trade cities. It's basically like being alive again, only you're in a paradise land.
>>
>>236797072
>Chaotic Good
Best end.

>Brazata
What's that?
>>
>>236797225
>>236797389
It's possible, but it normally requires striking a bargain with a high level devil, daemon or demon. And even then, the process of rebirth is not pleasant.
>>
>>236797225
If you have an impressive record you either get to skip the Lemure phase completely or have it shortened.
>>
>>236797965
Azata, sorry. They're basically vaguely elf-like humanoids, though due to the whole 'Chaos' thing, they can have animal, plant or elemental features. Sometimes it can be difficult to tell an Azata and an Agathion (Furry) apart.
>>
>>236730905
>Lawful good
Guards are knights, statue in the centre, paladins amongst citizenry, rule of good plays
>Neutral good
Regular guards, rule of good plays
>Chaotic good
Tents and flags everywhere, everyone has drink (but not drunk), priest wanders converting people, guards have better armour but not as good as lawful good, rule of chaos plays
>Lawful neutral
Regular guards, rule of order plays
>True Neutral
Regular guards, giant tree in the middle, rule of order plays
>Chaotic neutral
Regular guards, rule of chaos plays
>Lawful evil
Peasants arguing with tax collectors, guards are armed citizenry, stocks are centrepiece and gallows off to one side, rule of evil plays
>Neutral Evil
Regular guards, gallows off to one side, rule of evil plays
>Chaotic Evil
Guards are literally bandits, gallows centre stage, rule of evil plays

I'm not 100% certain rule of order plays for true neutral, but the rest I'm sure.
Sorry for the gaps in knowledge, I've tried them all in game but now going off memory.
Only the four corner alignments affect guards.
>>
>>236798326
tfw no (hell)knights for LE.
>>
>>236798210
>>236797225
>>236798054

Note that part of becoming a petitioner is losing all the power you had in your mortal life. You lose all class levels and basically reset to your base stats.

Only way around this is to pledge yourself to a God and hope he thinks you're valuable enough to preserve.
>>
>>236798054
If you're within the 15-20 range you probably enjoyed your share of save or dies and other terrible debuffs, maybe even had a go at the revolving door of Resurrection. A bit of torture isn't going to be a big deal by then.
>>
>>236798326
So Rule of Balance never plays?
>>
>>236798326
>priest wanders converting people,
Isn't that NG? At least I remember when I was on NG my town was filled to the brink with priestesess of Sarenrae telling everyone what to do, as CG there was nothing other than people partying.
>>
File: power.png (36 KB, 428x258)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>236798574
>Giving anything up
>>
>>236799625
I mean, if you're a wizard you've got countless ways to tell death to fuck off. But if it ever catches up to you, then you've got limited options.
>>
>>236798326
Thanks anon! The list is looking more complete than ever!
>>
>>236799796
Take levels in a caster class or have loyal minions to work on transforming you into any of those.
Heck you can go the promethean route and be a robot.
Seriously tho, who gives a shit about what happens to muggles when they die?
>>
>>236799964
Look as a powerful wizard, you can have multiple back-up plans. You can stop your aging, fortify your body and hole up in a personal-demiplane.

Xandergul could literally project his soul into an illusionary simulacrum when he died and had to do so.

But if you happen to fuck up, then you're treated the same as everyone else.
>>
>>236800236
>Xandergul could literally project his soul into an illusionary simulacrum when he died and had to do so.

Its a clone spell not a simulacrum, get your facts straight. You can get a dude to do that for you, hell if your UMD is high enough you can just buy a scroll and do it yourself.
Yes his version was flawed in that he lost some levels with every iteration and had to gain it back but lost himself to his vanity, but that's his bad, the spell may have been imperfect but its good enough.
>>
>Want to make a two handed fighter with one level of thug for dreadful carnage memes
>Want to use Armag's sword

What the fuck am I gonna use up to getting the sword? Far as I know, Amiri has the only oversized bastard sword until then, which I can't unequip off her, and normal bastard swords don't apply the two handed fighter's feats. On top of that I can't use any of the dazzling display related feats while using a weapon I have no focus on. And also, will a couple Iron Will feats be enough to get past the sword trying to take over?
>>
You know, I just played through NWN. And holy shit, it's so different.

Spells like Grease and Colour Spray are almost worthless, because you don't have enough allies to capitalise on them. On the other hand, Blasting Spells are great, as are Save or Die.
>>
>>236800612
Can you even equip it?
All my dudes seem to be ineligable for it. I bet it'd be a sick for a cleric of gorum.
>>
>>236800729
Well you need proficiency with bastard swords.
>>
>>236800612
>the sword trying to take over?
Context?
>>
>>236800554
No, it's a Simulacrum.
>>
>>236801210
Let me guess, you didn't play the tabletop and your only source is a fucking wiki.
>>
>>236800991
Armag's sword has an effect where every turn you have to roll a save against Will. If you don't pass it, you attack whoever's nearest, including potentially allies.
>>
>>236800629
Try grease on TooE
>>
>>236799262
Ah, that plays for TN, which make rule of balance and rule of law exclusive to one alignment each.
Rule of good and rule of chaos play for two each, and rule of evil plays for three
>>
>>236799912
It made no sense to me that the LE guards have e zero armour until I realised that it's directly referencing the economy rank 2 or 3 question where you have allow, denounce or deny the unofficial citizen tax collectors.
Now I think armour less guards is strictly about the citizenry taking it amongst themselves to be guards, just like those tax collectors, and the baron encouraging it. That said, it's really damn shitty to be lawful and have no armour in sight.

Also, forgot chaotic evil has citizens impaled on spikes to one side, near the library
>>
Rolling a female alchemist. Looking for some feedback on pics. This one?
>>
>>236801932
Or this one? InCase has a good plague doc pic, but I'm not posting it here.
>>
>>236801932
I prefer this one, but there is also this
>>236760437
>>
File: 1543120874326.png (122 KB, 498x594)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>Bending over backwards and doing countless errands and fetch quests for artisans
>Most of them glitch out anyways
>>
>>236802578
How does it feel to be a Hollywood intern in fantasy land?
>>
>>236802713
>Supposed to be a fucking KING
>Spend all your hard earned gold pieces on BP to develop your kingdom
>The thankless fucks will riot the moment you fail to satisfy their ridiculously pedestrian desires
>>
>>236801303
I am literally looking at Roderic's Cave right now, and guess what it says Simulacrum, not clone.

>Copypasted directly from the handbook

When Alaznist killed Xanderghul, his spirit did not enter the River of Souls. Instead, powerful illusion magics activated, and Xanderghul was reborn in the body of a simulacrum in the inner sanctum of the Temple of the Peacock Spirit. That Xanderghul and the Peacock Spirit were one and the same is a secret he managed to keep to the modern day—and that secret saved him from death at Alaznist’s hands.
>>
File: version.png (19 KB, 365x501)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
The game crashes on me every twenty or so minutes. It's only using 3GB of my 8GB of memory and yet Windows 7 keeps flashing the whole "you're low on memory" warning at me. Is there an update that I'm missing or something?
>>
>>236803484
>It's only using 3GB of my 8GB of memory
Then you need to find out what's using the rest of it. Chrome and Firefox are memory hogs; do you keep those open while you play?
>>
>>236802578
None of them have glitched out for me though? What's glitching out for you?
>>
File: Clone.png (139 KB, 373x309)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>236803354
Jesus christ do I have to pick up the fucking spoon and hold it out for little babby?
There is a trap in this post, lets see if you're stupid enough to trigger it.
>>
File: 1.png (85 KB, 801x719)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>236803617
Nope, no other big programs are running. Ran a memory diagnostic and everything turned up fine. I'm guessing my RAM is just going south and Windows is too dumb to notice.
>>
>>236803665
Lawbringer or whatever you call that one from the dorf is a start. I had the option to beat some sense into his brother and he surrendered and you were given the option to imprison him instead.
I let him live and ended up with two copies of the unfinished armor and two dialogue options, one where I killed his brother and one where he's behind bars.
Naturally I took the option where he's in jail but he seems to refuse to continue it until I also turn in the dead brother end.
>>
>>236803665
Vibrating uninteractable mim, uninteractable chest that's supposed to contain that stupid ore for the earthbreaker.
>>
>>236804890
What the fuck are you even talking about? My point was that Xanderghul could prevent his death by using a Simulacrum to catch his soul, to which you insisted that he used a clone.to do so.

I don't care about him potentially later creating a clone, because that was never my initial point, only that he saved himself from death with a Simulacrum.
>>
>>236805520
>>236805337
Weird, I've had none of these issues.
>>
>>236805901
That's one of Xanderghul's last remaining apprentices who attempted to duplicate big X's version of improved clone.
The point is your sources are wrong you retard, it was never a simulacrum it was a clone. Whatever second hand shit you're spewing is fucking wrong.
>>
>>236806553
I'm literally quoting the fucking adventure path, retard.
>>
Hey so I'm about to start my first campaign as a typical sword and board fighter but I had a question about game mechanics:

What's the difference between bucklers, light & heavy shields? I'm aware that I need to get two-weapon fighting but is there any distinctive advantages or disadvantage to using a light shield over a buckler, for example?
>>
>>236806730
That shit's written by Nu-Paizo retard.
>>
>>236806974
Bucklers leave your left arm unequipped as far as feats are concerned.
Light shields are light weapons regarding two weapon fighting, whereas heavy shields are one handed weapons.
You do not need two weapon fighting to defend with shields, but you do it need AND shield bash in order to attack with them.
>>
>>236807105
Correction: but you do need shield bash to attack with your shield.
You then need two weapon fighting to make that not awful.
>>
>>236806974
You cannot bash with bucklers.
Bucklers are supposed to be very light and let you get AC bonuses while also being allowed to wield a light sword as if you were one handed and no shield.

Light and heavy shields have to do with weight and your character build.
>>
>>236745372
I respecced her into sensei, so I could replace Linzi but still get those sweet performance buffs.
>>
>>236807105
>>236807391
Thanks. Good info. I'll play around a little bit because I did want to make this character with the intention of using shield bash a lot.
>>
>>236807059
Rise of the Runelords was literally the first adventure path Paizo released. It's also the only one so far that even talks about how Xander survived his encounter with Alaz, and it says he used a Simulacrum.

Also, show me where it says Xanderghul developed the original perfect Clone spell, and Vraxeris copied it badly, as opposed to Vraxeris just making the imperfect Clone spell himself.
>>
>>236807059
>>236807767
Also Immortality+Clone would work innately. No need for some retarded ninth level clone spell for Xandergul.
>>
>>236803484
Try increasing pagefile size.
>>
>>236807059

>official first-party content
>wrong
Unless they specifically said big old X used a clone in a later volume or adventure path, the original point should be correct.
Anybody got Temple of the Peacock Spirit? It came out just ten days ago or something.
>>
>>236807564
Because shields give AC, there's an additional feat you must buy, shield bash, to be able to attack with them.
With shield and shield bash, or a second weapon, you only get one secondary attack. There is a feat with 17 dex req that gives you a second, and another with 19 dex req that gives you a third. As such, you're going to need very high dex, so it's highly unlikely you'll be in heavy armour.
If you're going to be in light armour, you're more likely to drop a shield at all and be duelist.
Therefore, IMO, the best way to use shield bash is to put four levels into thug on an otherwise fighter, for these reasons:
>Demoralise on hit (upgrades to fear thanks to thug, when repeatedly applied)
>Sickness on hit
>Negative AC on hit (doubled for you)
>Flat-footed on hit (shatter defenses feat)
Therefore, they're a dirty fighter with as many on-hit debuffs as possible, which gives TWF with a shield a unique characteristic- as many hits as possible to apply debuffs while also able to defend as a tank.
It's low power for damage, but BIG support. Also, light shield gets bonus accuracy due to weapon finesse, so pick a finessable weapon and you don't need strength.
>>
>>236807767
>Rise of the Runelords was literally the first adventure path Paizo released.
Exactly, that shit predates return, the writing staff is a zombie simpsons tier shell of the original.
>Also, show me
About time little babby started doing his own research
>>236808016
Death due to natural causes and old age isn't covered by the basic version, you need the improved version to cover that shit.
>>
>>236808338
*demoralize on hit comes from cornugun smash feat, which requires power attack, which requires a little strength
>>
I have the dodge feat and am using defensive fighting, (i didn't know they stack) and am getting the lower bonus from dodge instead of the bonus from defensive fighting. Also, defensive fighting is not showing up in my status effects, though crane style is.
>>
>>236808747
Defensive fighting will only show up while you're in combat.
>>
Sometimes I feel like it might be best to keep caster levels low and dip into other shit for my after I get my favorite CC spells.
Waiting for webs and grease to time out when you just dropped em in a bottleneck is the truest form of suffering.
>>
>>236805901
A simulacrum is a clone in d&d.
>>
>>236808969
A simulacrum is an autonomous copy, a clone is a megaman style backup body.
>>
>>236808876
coo, coo. Also, how do I tell if I'm using flurry of blows?
>>
>>236809139
Are you unarmed?
You're using flurry of blows.
>>
>>236808503
>that shit predates return
It's still first party content and all the events that occurred within it had to occur for the events of Return to occur. Unless it's specifically been retconned, and it hasn't,

>hurr durr the duty to provide proof is on you
No it isn't. If you make an argument that requires proof then the duty to provide that proof is on you, not who you're debating. Until you do, you don't have an argument.

Also, just to be fucking clear, you hypocritical retard, that Improved Clone spell you're piping as Xanderghul's real method of avoiding death, despite the AP stating otherwise? It's ALSO from Rise of the Runelords. Y'know, that very same AP you said was non-canon because it said that Xanderghul escaped death using Illusion Magic and a Simulacrum.

I mean, you're literally arguing against yourself here. It's just sad to watch.
>>
>>236808969
A simulacrum is an Illusion spell that creates a perfect image of you that you can control.

A clone is a backup body for you to hop into if you die. They are very different.
>>
>>236809226
I didn't think you had to be unarmed to use furry of blows.
>>
The knife master seems pretty strong, not too keen on praying for a specific weapon to drop throughout the campaign though. Do Kukris count as knives or does it specifically have to be a knife to avail of the bonus sneak attack damage?
>>
Weird question:
Is there any other club than the Grim Finale?
>>
>>236811867
In fact, I'm almost sure it states that you don't have to be unarmed to use flurry of blows.
>>
>>236813273
oh, it says they have to have the monk special quality.
>>
>>236808016
>Clone
Why clone your frail wizard body when you can body surf with magic jar 3 spell levels lower?
If you have moral reservations, just find someone poor and pay them fair price for using their body for period of one year and them get into other high SRT, CON, DEX body.
As precaution about being separated from your "original" body you can carry it around suspended in bag of holding.
>>
>>236813767
>body surf with magic jar
If you don't age out for mental reasons, this is the way to go right here.
>>
>>236734982
Plus int increases bomas per day. There is absolutely no doubt that it's more important for any bomb throwing alch than dex. In fact, it's so much better that it's worth going the cognatogen route which eventually actually hinders your dex.

My grenadier at endgame was shitting out ridiculous force bomb damage and barely ever missing with grand cognatogen. Dex just isn't that important (though still the second most important stat).
>>
File: Design Works0123.jpg (2.33 MB, 2491x3512)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
What typically comes first for you when rolling a new character: your portrait or the class you want to play?
>>
>>236817173
The class.
>>
>>236817173
Who has the bigger shield
>>
>now page 10 in under 25 minutes
it's over
>>
File: 917.jpg (32 KB, 600x600)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>Level 9
>Just realized new spells weren't showing up because you have to actually go into your grimoire and add them manually
>>
>>236820384
We must stay strong for tiefling waifu
>>
>>236820954
Depends whether or not you're a spontaneous caster.
>>
What's the significance of Masterwork weapons?
>>
>>236821152
+1 attack
>>
>>236820954
Wait, have you actually gotten to level 9 without actually learning a single new spell? How?
>>
>>236821274
Well my player character isn't actually the Wizard, it's Octavia and I was only using her for her companion quest.
>>
>>236821435
Eh, understandable. Still, if your PC isn't a wizard, you should take Octavia. No matter how much you hate her. Or make a mercenary if that's the case. Wizards are just too good to not have any in the group, as you'll find out quickly now that you actually have learned how to cast new spells. And assuming you went for the actual useful ones rather than direct damage ones.

Personally I respecced Jubilost into one to replace Octavia.
>>
So I'm an absolute retard, the fuck am I supposed to do with the everblooming flower?
>>
>>236817173
portrait so I can then autistically write out a backstory and find some way to fit in the class there
>>
>>236823671
Find Bird. Put Bird on Rock. Sleep at campfire. Pick up bones. Put bones in lake. Take poison from lake. Dump poison on flower. Kill guardians. Split party. Put strongest people in party staying in First World. Kill treant (need fire or negative energy I think). Kill flytrap in real world. Party reunites. Kill last rush of mobs (drop stinking clouds everywhere). Take root of flower.
Go home.
>>
>>236823671
Talk to the gnome if you want to solve it yourself.
>>
>>236823671
Go back to where you left the bird on the rock, take it's bones, throw the bones into the pond, use the poisoned water to kill the flower.
>>
>>236824254
>>236824258
>>236824293
I figured out except for needing to rest to kill the bird. I'm a retard.
>>
die
>>
I sure can't wait for the Tiefling to die at the fucking House because of a quest glitch
>>
>>236828351
Harrim...
>>
I'm making an abyssal sorcerer for when the tiefling waifu comes out. So far most of my playtime has been spent on a paladin, so I'd like to try a different alignment than LG. What's a fun one to play? I hear chaotic gets some interesting options.
>>
>>236829140
Chaotic is generally fun shit around the game that often surprisingly ends up giving much better results than you'd expect. I haven't laughed as hard in this game as when I found that trio of dumbasses with a whole excavation in undead land after I pointed them in a random direction.

CG or CN, decide based on whether you want to be good or not, just don't pick CE because CE is randomly killing everyone you meet.
>>
Does anyone know how to get the Elemental Punisher?
>>
>>236829812
That sounds neat. Guess I'll give CG a go. Although maybe I'll start out CN to broker peace between the kobolds and mites. Would that have any consequences down the road? As a paladin, I just killed them all.
>>
>>236830642
Supposedly the kobolds and mites give you some real fucking nice stuff later on, I never did find out because my Sycamore bugged out hard after finishing Act 1 and every time I entered the caves it'd get stuck in cutscene mode. But yeah, you should be able to go from CN to CG just fine. You'll be literally Conan, doing that alignment shift as you become king.
>>
>>236830925
People say that but when I went into Sycamore at the end of the game I got jack fucking shit
>>
>>236830925
>>236831086
I think I'll give it a shot. Even if it turns out you don't get anything for it, it's not a huge loss.
>>
What if I was to tell you that the Tiefling was a pure girl who gives you children in the epilogue?
>>
>>236834941
I'll accept any of her
>>
>>236834941
Sounds great!
>>
>>236834941
Even if you play as a girl?
>>
>>236835519
She's also straight.
>>
>>236830642
chaotic good is best alignment
>>
>>236835869
But what does that mean for a hermaphrodite?
>>
>>236835943
A man of taste
>>
>>236835943
>>236836753
sell me on it, anons
>>
Alright what the fuck, all of a sudden my kingdom is just getting constantly attacked by Zombie Cyclopes and it's fucking me over, how do I make it stop?
>>
>>236838347
Go finish the main quest
>>
>>236837450
I rate alignments by convenience and power. That is to say, what do they do to make my life easier and what do they do to make me more powerful (and so make my life easier).

Neutral is great, simply because it lets me skip 50% of Sycamore. Fuck that shithole. I can rush right after Tartuccio and beat his ass down.

Good is decent. It lets you save Kressle, spares you from conversation checks and is generally alright.

Lawful is amazing. Recruits Kyros instantly, saves Kesten without abusing bad coding and so on. Just so much utility.

Chaotic is interesting. That's really the best wy to put it. Half of it's choices are just doing 'lol so random' shit that somehow works out for you. It lets you pull off some of the most intersting shit in the game, like recruiting Tartuk, Armag, making a kobold/mite cult and generally taking the piss out of the idea that plans are a thing.

Evil is shit. Half of what it does, good does as well and the other half has unintended consequences that aren't good for you, like getting Hargulka to kill Tartuk.
>>
>>236837450
its the defacto good adventurer alignment, its the least constrained and most self serving while not bordering on evil. The only thing wrong with chaotic good in this game is the writers insistence on chaotic goods value of freedom above all else even when it leads to the benefit of evil which is retarded and doesn't fit into the archetype at all. When forced into octavia tier moral choices I usually just did chaotic evil purge with no real consequence since there are so many forced neutral goods.
>>
File: CostsBenefits.png (1022 KB, 1538x358)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
So, what is the fallout of this decision? It seems like the sane thing to do is to get rid of the bulettes.
>>
>>236839585
pretty sure you take a stat hit for killing them.
something like the bandit and monster situation gets worse because the bulettes arent eating them anymore.
>>
>>236839585
What sort of beasts is he talking about?
>>
File: bulette.jpg (56 KB, 400x342)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>236839743
this thing
>>
File: 1543800229783.jpg (192 KB, 1189x1200)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>236839912
Cute.
>>
>>236839585
Basically, if you kill the bulletes, then worse monsters move in.
>>
Done lawful good and chaotic neutral, what should I do for next playtrough when the tiefling comes out? I was thinking a neutral evil rogue that was an assassin and by carrying out the contract of the stag lord got the barony, I know its shitty so feel free to write your own back stories!
>>
>>236841465
do we know what alignment the tiefling is yet?
>>
>>236843334
Nope, we don't even know her name
>>
File: Experiments.png (1 MB, 1538x361)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
So now with this, I am unsure about this one because outlawing it seems like a good way to set back magical research?
>>
>>236834941
I don't believe you.
It's #currentyear and nice girls and family values are a part of the wrongthink.
It still will be cute though.
>>
>>236834941
I mean, as much as I like Tieflings, having someone who's blood is literally predisposed to evil and chaos run a country seems silly.
>>
>>236845775
I think that's cambions. Tieflings can be any alignment they wish. Essentially some distant ancestor of yours made a pact/fucked a fiend once upon a time. And now you are being blessed with horns and hooves. They can be evil and temperamental, especially beacuse of the prejudice, but you are not predisposed to it.
>>
>>236846393
I'm not sure how it is in Pathfinder specifically, but in other DnD sets Tieflings aren't necessarily even demonic in origin. It would be strange if Pathfinder ones were, because you can play an Infernal origin Eldritch Scion, literally being partially Devil, but you still look complete normal for your species.
>>
>>236846393
I mean, they are. A part of their essence is permanently stained with evil, unlike a human. They can still be good or any alignment they wish, but they tend towards evil.

I'm just not sure that's a good thing to have in a royal line, especially one that's utterly kickass like the new Stolen Lands one.
>>
>>236846573
Infernal and Abyssal bloodlines tend to be way further back. Even then, there's an element of randomness in whether you get magic powers from your heritage. Not every Tiefling is a Sorcerer, for instance.
>>
>>236846652
Make your PC also a tiefling. Then proceed to knock up the tiefling waifu.
Now you have the most badass royal line ever. If somebody has a problem with that - dare them to do something about it.
>>
>>236847050
Nah, I exclusively play human males
>>
>>236847132
based
>>
For those of you who have an evil cleric in your party what do you do to handle healing, especially early game? Do you just buy tons of potions/scrolls/wands?
>>
>>236724515
Which companion would like Cheese Takkalbi(Spicy chicken grill with cheese) the most in PFK? I vote for Harrim.
>>
>>236850116
No expert, but an evil cleric with a slot or two per level for healing and 2 or 3 other chars with healing should still handle most excursions fairly well with a supplement of potions. No positive channeling will probably necessitate a heftier supply of rations per trip though
>>
>>236844416
Dunno about the game effects, but they really should do their experiments in a proper place.
>>
File: badideas.png (1.01 MB, 1545x359)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
Honestly this seems like a trick question, any advice?
>>
>>236853214
hmm I remember those guys leave you alone if you choose 4.
>>
>>236853378
I chose show him riches to try and lure him here, because if he shows up I can kill him and take his stuff.
>>
>>236853445
>>236853378
Nope, still left me alone.
>>
>>236854204
what a little bitch.
>>
>>236853214
i just told valerie to do what she wanted and she chose 2. I don't remember there being a negative consequence
>>
Im guessing this probably happens to alot of people but it was insane anyway so I must post it

>Finally catch Tartuccio in old sycamore
>end up fighting
>try to cast grease on him and his archers while we begin to work on his melee
>he casts a fucking fireball and blows up his entire army, my main character, valerie, jaethal, linzi
>Fucking harrim made his saving throw somehow
>Linzi still managed to grease the spot behind him before exploding
>My leopard took no damage at all apparently
>the few survivors, harrim and boss included, all end up face down in the grease while my leopard slowly eats everyone thats left

and now even after typing that im still waiting for harrim to escape the grease
>>
I forgot Precise Shot existed, should I get it on a Druid?
>>
whats the point being a ranger or a rouge when ekun and nok-nok already fill those roles perfectly?
>>
>>236856890
You can be a melee ranger (bypass feat requirements) or a freebooter.
You could be a thug and demoralize everyone or an eldritch scoundrel for an arcane spin.
>>
>tfw lander stabs you in the back

what a dumb guy. should have brought an entire army if he wanted to kill me.
>>
>Give jaethra the bladed plate
>Game thinks she's hurting herself everytime she casts inflict wounds to heal
Fucking owlcat come the fuck on.
>>
>>236859650
Fun interaction
>>
File: How to train your Linzi.png (2.63 MB, 1920x1080)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
>>236856536
>Linzi still managed to grease the spot
hhnnnnng

anons how do you train your Linzi?
what do you consider the most important perks and skills for this qt little bookworm?
>>
>>236860458
Just give lingering/extra performance, pump cha and CC enemies
>>
Has anyone actually gotten all the 45 encounters manually and went to the lick or just Dimension Door'd their way there?
>>
>>236862047
I did, what do I win?
>>
>>236862335
Aside from my congratulations, nothing much.
I just did the rushlight tourney and I am still missing like 10 of them, so I wondered when all the areas that you need open up.
>>
>>236858279
He's tired of this shit barony and try return to home.
>>
>LAVAA... YON SEEK!
>>
>>236860458
Tons and tons of songs, level up Cha every time, give her the best crossbow I can find and dedicate all her spells to buffs and cc, specially illusion and enchantment oriented cc.

Also your pic makes me even sadder about no Linzi romance now.
>>
>>236863268
Are there any games that allow you to use tomes as physical weapons? They look awfully heavy.
>>
>>236864045
can she be handy with a heavy crossbow too?
i gave her a light one because she is so small.
>>
>>236864356
Yeah, because this game doesn't take into consideration the usual limitations for heavy crossbows compared to light ones. And lategame there's more good heavies than lights.
>>
>>236864054
He just posted one, Grimoire Slam is a fairly early ability for Wizards.
>>
Alright Unity Mod Manager has decided it won't work on my system. Where do I put the respec mod files to get it going manually?
>>
Does the game work well enough yet? Haven't played since a week after release.
>>
>>236864045
>pic makes me even sadder about no Linzi romance now.

use your fantasy anon.
she mostly entertains Ekunayo and Tristian whenever we camp.
but her romantic novels containing paintings about her in action sell pretty well too.
so make sure you help her start the printing factory.
>>
>>236865010
Both Ekun and Trist loves Cheese Takkalbi.>>236850725
Any other companion of PFK who loves this chad dish?
>>
>>236864954
You can get to the end with all side quests working now. May need a couple reloads here and there.
>>
>>236866691
also the Bag of Tricks mod can save you the time loss and pain of buggy quests.
>>
>>236862425
When you can reach the far west, you can complete the lich thing.
Make sure to have 30-40 in perception with someone, eventually hire a mercenary just for that and tour the world.
>>
>In the Tomb of Vordakai
>Valerie just tells the Raven her name

Dat 9 int tho
>>
Can I get some suggestions on completing this party? I want to do a full merc run because there are a ton of classes I want to try and get experience with but I'm not too sure on what is needed to make a balanced party. So far for my LE run I have:

1. Scaled Fist (PC)
2. Cleric
3. Bard
4. Wizard

with the cleric being a frontliner (1h wep + shield) and the bard/wiz focusing on buffs/debuffs/control. For the last two spots I wanted to try:

>Grenadier
>Inquisitor
>Arcane Trickster
>Knife Master
>Two-Handed Fighter
>Fighter (Archer)
>Sword Saint/Duelist

Any general tips for party building would be cool too
>>
>>236872161
Knife master and 2H fighter.
>>
>>236872250
Can you explain why those? Do you think not having any ranged attackers (besides the weak crossbow dmg from the bard/wiz) is okay?
>>
>>236872453
2 tanks- 2 damage(1 rogue 1 mage) 2 heal comp. balanced diving comp.
>>
>>236872453
Or Replacing Knife master with Ekun would be ok for more defensive comp.
>>
>>236872553
Cool, thanks for the input

Welcome to any other suggestions as well
>>
>>236872767
you could take grenadier for targeting touch AC and basically never missing, also they get some nice buffs
>>
>>236873338
Do you think any of the other classes pair with grenadier well? Or do you think that its just a good fit whatever the last slot may be?
>>
>>236873748
i think it goes pretty well with anything
>>
>>236874357
cool, ty
>>
>>236872036
valerie
>>
>>236836091
That you can fuck men or women, but not other futa.
>>
maybe anon can appreciate my amorous adventurers OC and shares theirs?

https://imgur.com/a/CWKl6ep
>>
Summoners when?
>>
>>236850725
>>236850587
>Cheese Takkalbi
That looks tasty as fuck. What's in it?
>>
>>236876969
After Witches and Hunters.
>>
I'm trying to optimize and see if I can go without kukris for my rogue, are there enough good knives/shorswords in the game to get by?
Kinda need it to be specific as I'm only taking 3 levels before moving on.
>>
>>236876969
What's the difference between a Summoner and a Wizard who specializes in Conjuration or a Cleric Herald Caller?
>>
>>236877159
Red pepper sauce,chicken and vegetables like sweet potato. Xoti loves this food too,Ekera.
>>
>>236880412
Summoners have Eidolon(their own pet summon they can evolve as they get evolution points) and only 6 levels of spells with their own spellist. They get lvl1-9 summons spells for free though.
Just google unchained summon, that's some good shit. Funny enough, the original summoner was so strong it was banned and replaced with the unchained one.
>>
>>236880412
Summoners get standard action (3 seconds) summons that last caster level mins 3+cha/day that last CL minutes a pop. While they get very few spells a day the list is discounted so you get crazy shit like haste and slow at SL2, Stoneskin and dimension door at SL3 and so on letting them get a lot of mileage out of lesser and medium meta rods.
On top of that they can build their eidolon into a full on utility/crafting dude letting them cover a lot of bases.
>>
so is there a time limit i have to worry about when going to Armag tomb?
>>
>>236883753
Yes, assume there is a time limit on all main quest

In this case if you take too long, he becomes possessed by the sword.
>>
>>236883753
A few months.
I am pretty sure you get an 'Your arcane advisors feel shit is going down' like it happens with Vordakai.
>>
>>236883847
>>236883890
thanks. good to know.
>>
>>236883951
Generally, if you worry about kingdom management or something, leave it for later. You will have like over a year to do shit when you deal with his chapter.
You have plenty of time to explore areas and get some loot/xp though. Worth to do it before tomb if you are close to a new level.
>>
>>236831086
>>236831850
You don't go to the Sycamore for their items, you get it at the very last dungeon past the point of no return.
>>
>>236844651
>It's #currentyear
Game is made by slavs, from Russia. They live in #pastcentury, so one can hope.
>>
>>236884645
But it also probably has to be approved by Paizo, so who knows.
>>
>>236880809
>>236882160
Neat. That sounds pretty fun.
>>
>>236875124
I see. So it's perfectly straight for a female PC to be impregnated by the tiefling waifu.
>>
How is the leopard such an unrepentant badass? Between the leopard and my grenadier it feels like the rest of the party exists just to create diversions.
>>
>>236864356
>>236864483
Weapons scale to size. So heavy crossbow is heavy crossbow for halfling and does 1d8 damage like light crossbow in hands of a human.
>>236884790
>approved by Paizo
not based.
Well pure heterosexual love with purpose of procreation and hands holding for mostly evil race, can be a message of triumph against prejudice and racism, good SJW values.
Russians lived in commie state, getting shit past the censor office is in blood of people in all past "East Bloc"
>>
>>236885361
We all hide leopards in our hearts
>>
I am surprised there has not been even a tiny hotfix for over a week.
>>
If anyone has a save before Vordekai, could they load it and check what theme plays?
I think some of the newer patches fucked it up and it plays Armag's theme.
>>
God damn, I can't stick with a character and keep restarting once I finish Chapter 1.
>>
Is there a pastebin or imgur link that acts as a compendium for builds? Each stat point I allocate feels like a death sentence to my PC's usefulness.
>>
>>236885394
You're naive to think that woke-as-fuck Paizo would approve of anything heteronormative and traditonal.
A guy romancing and knocking up a tiefling waifu would be most likely seen as a triumph of the "straighy white patriarchy" over a oppressed minority.
>>
>>236889298
I have finished chapter 1 seven times.
1 due to me missing a ton of shit, 1 due to bugging out ad losing Jaethal, 1 I played till chapter 4 where I had to give it up due to bugs (amiri unavailable, 2 missed companion quests), 2 times to test out build/alignment and harder difficulties, and the 6th playthrough that went till the end.

I just finished 7th time and I wait for the dlc.
>>
>>236889750
You'll be waiting quite a while then :^)
>>
Ok someone give me some examples of how Paizo has won such a reputation because so far the only thing I really know is that two of their iconics are a lesbian couple. And also that they all seem to have wierd deep seated emotional problems that they like to bring up at the worst times to deliver sob stories, but that's more corny narratives than actual woke shit.
>>
>>236890041
I still have Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption and Cross Code on the backlog till then.
>>
>>236890192
Reputation of what? paizo are pretty sjw and they're stories aren't really regarded that well aside from like 3 or 4 modules.
>>
>>236890349
Eh, at least they aren't as bad as the WoD fags.
>>
>>236890349
Reputations as sjws, precisely. I mean, there must be a reason why people say showing a normal heterosexual non open relationship is impossible for them.
>>
>>236890192
They are the ones who start 3-4 years ago the wave of 'tabletop must be inclusive', as if there are elements in the content itself that keeps women and queer people out. Mostly from complaints brought by people who claim to be big fans but have not played a session in their life

In the first four adventure paths, there is one NPC who is a lesbian (and the important part was the blind devotion to the big bad, not how she was opressed). Now you get adventure paths with two gay people and tragic backstory of a tranny
>>
>>236890585
To be fair, WoD went full retard far before them, but it also died out.
While Pathfinder at a certain point was beating out DnD
>>
>>236890585
>Mostly from complaints brought by people who claim to be big fans but have not played a session in their life

Oh, this. There was a recent artivle praising Wizard because it had a female Barbarian as the cover character, and how important it was to not have the woman in the traditional healer role. While in DnD the healer is a cleric who most of the time is an armored bashing machine. Not to mention that even since 3.0 handbook, you had half the example characters being female. Including the paladin and a black female monk with abs you could grind meat on.

In other words, a bitch that only played MMOs rejoiced for something DnD has been doing for at least 2 decades.
>>
>>236890543
Mainly the fact that they have a weirdly high proportion of LGBT characters in their casts, inlcuding iconics. They also have a tendency to have relatively few heterosexual couples in their stories whos relationships aren't subject to one of the following: Abuse, mind control, rape.
>>
>>236891294
DnD 5e was actually pretty non-intrusive with SJW stuff actually up until they went full retard with Mordenkainen Tome of Foes. They found an old trivia from D&D 1e that Corellon was "beyond gender" - beacuse Greater Deities don't need gender, but identifies himself as he for the sake of convienience - and went to fucking town with it.
WotC retconned the established elven origin story and characters of Lolth and Corellon and rewritten the elf/drow conflict as some sort of strange identity politics spat (Lolth decided to be a binary female which was considered pure evil in eyes of "genderfluid" Corellon). All of it just to give players a in-lore justification and incentive to play a transsexual elf "blessed by Corellon" and opressed by evil drow.
>>
>>236885252
Yes. Just as it is perfectly straight for a PC tiefling to the do the same to her female party members.
>>
>>236892347
So now the drow instead of being an evil matriarchal society , corruption of all that is beautiful about elves and servants of the spider queen who plots in the pits, are just TERFS?
>>
>>236892637
I mean, they always were. Male Drow who turned themselves female were still treated as male drow, even back in 2nd E.

Oppositely, Eilastree, the 'good' drow goddess, encouraged her male followers to become women during their religious dances as it was the only way to 'properly' experience the act.

Drow have always been a fucking weird race when you dive any deeper than the surface level of 'evil elves who live underground'.
>>
>>236892994
>encouraged her male followers to become women during their religious dances as it was the only way to 'properly' experience the act.
Are we talking full on handing out girdles of feminity/masculinity around or just pegging?

Also what the fuck.
>>
>>236890543
If you check their stories/modules you'll see that theres almost always some trans/gay character involved. One of the newest iconics is a tranny as well. Aside from the tabletop itself the authors have hardons for sjw bullshittery just look at that female chick that writes for them.
>>
>>236893150
Outright changes of physical sex, though I'm not sure how they did it. It's not a particularly high-level spell to change sex though ,considering you can turn someone into a troll or giant spider as a level 5 spell.

And yes, it was all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>236893150
>>236893862
It was a magic spell / rite called the Changedance. Just a friendly reminder, Forgotten Realms and everything in it is Ed Greenwoods personal magical realm that he managed to turn into a successful as fuck IP. Still, you read into the lore and there's all kinds of shit going on there.

tl;dr - FR really stands for Fetish Realms.
>>
File: 1543780110575.png (45 KB, 197x268)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>236894395
>"Dare you enter my magical realm?"
>Makes millions
>>
>>236893862
This was actually never "canon" as if it was never put into the official books - beacuse even WotC back then thought it was all kinds of fucked up. It was just Greenwood's headcannon that he described on one of the forums and fans caught onto that. Also, the change was only temporary. The idea behind it was that Eilistraee is a good mother goddess of the drow and their priestessess should reflect that. So males were encouraged to understand their "feminine side".
It's still less fucked up then sex-changing dickgirl elves oppressed by TERF drow from MToF. And that's unfortunately official DnD material as of now.
>>
>>236895070
But you'll notice that the female elves were never asked to become guys for any length of time.
>>
>>236895070
>TERF drow from MToF
Help me out with those acronyms, anon.
>>
>>236895329
>TERF
Feminists who don't think transwomen are actually women.
>MToF
A shitty book that turned Corellion from a benevolent father figure to the elves into a genderfluid thing who's primary concern is stamping down on being binary.
>>
>>236895231
Some of the more misandrist recent Eilistraee converts that came from Lolthite background were actually changed into males to teach them respect for them. And they actually had no say in this.
And only males who wanted to become priests of Eilistraee were encouraged to change into females. Eilistraee was always about tolerance and gender equality - and at the same time clear gender roles. Males were the warriors and hunters, females were priestesses. But both had equal say on things.
>>
>>236895740
>Feminists who don't think transwomen are actually women
Feminism aside, transwomen aren't actually women, so what's the problem?
>>
>>236895936
Simply put, the 'progressive' world now expects you to go along with the delusion.
>>
>>236895779
Why not just sidestep all the half-measures and make all her clergy into futas? Memes aside, that seems to make more sense than the lore.
>>
>>236896035
Oh. I'm gonna opt out of that, because that's stupid. Still, thank you for clarifying.
>>
>>236896068
Beacuse one of the selling points of Eilistraee was the idea that her clergy runs around naked or half-naked beacuse "close to nature, beauty and sexy dances". There is the reason that all her priestesses are sexy females. Futas probably wouldn't be a good idea in this context.
Also she's Greenwood's beloved waifu.
Also 5e WotC hates her guts, beacuse her being a good drow goddess fucks with their idea of "evil drow TERFs".
>>
>>236895936
Nothing. It's just an acronym.

>>236895779
You're still worshipping a Goddess who asks you to turn into a woman for regular religious rites.

I mean, she wasn't an evil goddess overall, but it's kind of weird that Vhaerun, a Chaotic Evil God, had a far more modern view of gender equality (both genders equal and free to pursue whatever occupation caught their attention) than her and didn't ask anyone to perform random sex changes for religious rites to fully understand his divinity.

I mean, hell, Vhaerun even encouraged his followers to interbreed with humans (albeit to steal their genetic traits).
>>
File: 453232107187.png (1.31 MB, 1920x1080)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>Terfs
Well, I learned something new today. Thank you, anons. As a side-note, while I usually find it amusing to laugh at the left eating itself, the spill-over is concerning.

Here, have a /fit/ as fuck Jessica Biel vampire hunter archer for your troubles.
>>
Looking through some of this D&D stuff, I'm starting to think that maybe Paizo's reputation is a bit overblown, or that old D&D players just looked at the surface stuff and never at the older lore.
>>
>>236897389
Nah, it's neither. Some of the old D&D shit that wax in weird side-lore or existed by way of authors statements in forums and the like were taken for what they were: random shit you can ignore. Paizo always pushed for that sort of thing. It's part of the culture of that game. Hell, look at the differences in character art between the two. Paizo is by far more furry and particularly stylized than D&D. Check out the /tg/ generals if you're interested.

Now I will say that moving ahead, WotC is just as shitty as Paizo with respect to trying to push ideologies onto their customers. That's part of the times though, unfortunately.
>>
>>236897389
Most of these things in the lore was background dressing barely focused in modules or even novels.

Even obvious racial discrimination allegories with Drizz't were mostly a cool backdrop to have him adventure.

It's similar to how you can use the X-men and hatred for mutants to set up battles against fellow mutants, humans, giant robots and whatnot or have them making public speeches about 'Calling us muties is the same as calling black people niggers, abloohoohoo, now let us expose the corrupted republican'.
>>
>>236896949
Again, this changedance thing was never canon. It was just Greenwood's post in one of the forums.
And, yes - her clergy being female-only is one of the reasons she as of yet wasn't sucessful in stealing all the worshippers from Lolth. Beacuse why would you worship a batshit insane goddess that hates you when a nice and sweet mommy goddess is right there. And Vhaeraun loved rubbing that in Eilistraee's face.
And it's irrelevant anyway. Greenwood confirmed recently that Eilistraee clergy is opened to both genders as of 5e, beacuse she realized how much of a self-defeating idea that was when you want to convince the drow males that you are better alternative than Lolth.
>>
>>236897683
>>236897713
I mean, in Pathfinder's defence, perhaps the most moral and generally decent iconic is a old white guy.
>>
>>236897976
Ezren is cool as fuck, yeah. It's just a shame that the iconic Cleric is a lesbian cuckold and this is considered OK writing.
>>
>>236897976
>the most moral and generally decent iconic is a old white guy
Inexplicably, a hundred humanities departments just howled in instinctual anger.
>>
>>236897713
To be fair, the racial discrimination with Drizzt couldn't even be compared to anything in real life. Even Drizzt admitted that people had a point in hating drow, and it was only after wandering for nearly a decade and finding no-one willing to give him so much as a chance that he started getting resentful.
>>
>>236897976
Seoni is hot though.
>>
>>236898183
>>236898223
>>236897976

>be born to a rich spice merchant
>spend most of your life as a priviliged fourth son with no real expectations put on you
>dive into the legal system to try and exhonerate your father
>discover he's guilty and hand over evidence to authorities

Pretty based guy.
>>
>>236898409
Well, yeah. She's also Lawful Neutral as opposed to Neutral Good.
>>
File: nocticula.jpg (142 KB, 495x851)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>236898409
>Our lady in shadow, the Demon lord of Darkness and Lust

Early Paizo was awesome
>>
>>236897683
>WotC is just as shitty as Paizo with respect to trying to push ideologies onto their customers.
I don't think it's WotC as a whole. It looks like it's just Jeremy Crawford - the lead designer of 5e, flamboyant homosexual, SJW "activist" and a tranny supporter. But he has A LOT to say in the DnD team. The rest of the designers don't seem to give a fuck about any agendas and just virtue signal to appease the SJW crowd. 5e wasn't agressive about any agendas - unless you are triggered by an art depicting black people and a passing mention of some irrelevant NPC gay couple - up until Crawford decided to rewrite the entire well-established for 30 years elf origin story just so the player has the incentive to roleplay a sex-changing tranny elf. Beacuse obviously, you couldn't have done it before.
>>
>>236898904
Let's not pretend that she no longer exists or something.
>>
>>236898751
What I'll never understand is how is Valeros Neutral Good. He's basically one of the best examples I've seen of Chaotic Good. Part of his background is even that the reason he never got into a proper military was because he couldn't into following orders.
>>
>>236899172
And he even refers to Cayden for the 'Jesus christ' equivalent moments.
>>
>>236898409
>Seoni
Usually I hate overly tattooed women, but I make an exception for magical and or runic tats. The otherworldly and practical nature of them cancel the trashiness.
>>
>>236899804
If nomad trash looked that good in real life, nobody would complain
>>
>>236898359
Hell, Eilistraee worshippers themselves - who are usually legitimate good guys if somewhat bizarre - usually start their relationships with members of a given surface community by running the fuck away from angry mobs while reciting Eilistraee's message of peace. They usually have to resort to working from shadows to help out a surface community. And ironically, they would be first to tell you not to trust a drow.
>>
forgotten realms is shit and the best thing in this game is that it isn't relevant to it in any way
>>
I'm going to play a Greed Thassalonian. What are the best transmutation spells?
>>
>>236903020
I am not that big a fan of how many mismatched settings are in a single world map barely separated by sea and mountains, but there are some interesting settings and cities in Pathfinder.
>>
>>236903253
web, slow, haste, baleful polymorph, disintegrate
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>Decide to respec my character because it was about time to grow up after years and years worth of downtime since the campaign started
>Finish putting everything back just the way it is
>Wonder why my AC was lower than usual
>Realize I accidentally picked vanilla monk instead of scaled fist
Its totally my fault but lets blame Owlcat anyways.
>>
>>236903253
1st: Enlarge/Reduce persons are decent ones you can find a variety of uses for and stone fist is okayish first attack spell
2nd: All the buffs can be useful and supplement what your belts will not cover (Dex for AC, strength for extra damage/to hit, etc). Also, web , while annoying, can make quite a few encounetrs cakewalk, since even if they pass reflex saves, they will be slowed.

3d: Motherfucking haste. Slow can be hard to apply, but it cripples them completely.

4th: Beast Shape/Elemental body is for specific builds where you want to be muscle wizard. Obsidian flow is ok. Mass Enlarge/Mass Reduce are kinda niche, you rarely want 2 or mroe with the same buff.

5th: Here is where shit gets real.
Baleful Polymorph is one of the most potent Save or Suck spells in the game. Set up combos with Mindfog and other debuff spells and you can end boss fights in seconds
You also have self and companion buff spells if you want to do some variety

6th: Mass Buffs can be useful to throw around, depending on team equipment and saves you want to boost. Disintegrate is always fun to use.
Greater Heroism is a good buff, but better left for secondary casters. And Transformation/Dragonkind is the stage where you get some serious character buff spells.

7th: Legendary Proportions. Buy dinosaur bones

8 and 9: Self buffs for specific builds. You will probably fill these slots with metamagic
>>
>>236904242
Does reduce person work on enemies? What's it utility?
>>
>>236904381
Smaller size category gives +2 bonus to Dex and -2 to strength. Also, +1 to AC and to hit.
So while you deal less damage, you can stack another way to become harder to hit (like a avlerie fighting defensively with combat expertise, or Nok-Nok who will still do absurd damage with Sneak attack and actually gets a bonus to hit).

So you can have a midget valerie attract everyone's attention while Enlarged Amiri hits from 10 feet away with a glaive. It's hilarious
>>
>>236904242
>web
Absolutely great. What is better if you have more arcane casters you can stack one web on another to force multiple save rolls per round or get grappled.
I am considering a party of 6 arcane casters casting web, 6 times at the same place and killing immobile targets with bows.
>>
>>236904738
...tinier nok-nok lol
>>
>>236904926
Note that this should not work in P&P, at least not with the same spell.
>>
>>236904926
Stacking difficult terrain on top of slow on top of tar and other shit is hella cash specially when your melee baron can ignore the difficult terrain shit.
>>
>tfw no drow priestess casting web all over the place
>>
>>236906226
Tar Pool is legit one of the most underestimated spells. Huge DoT on non-fire immune enemies, and stacking grease on tar is disgusting.
>>
>tfw you cant break amiris will and making her into your submissive waifu
>>
>Quickened Disintegrate into Empowered Maximised Disintegrate in the same turn

Sure is nice to do 34D6 + 306 Damage a turn.

That Masterwork Rod might be a bit broken.
>>
>>236907065
Might as well try to make a female bear submissive to you
>>
>>236906195
It should not but works in game. Tested it.
>>236906226
Never made so far but from srd it is good 2d6 damage may not by high but it it is dot, and disable at the same time. Combining it with other disable spell is not a fight but execution.
>>
>>236907213
It also entangles just like web but at a much higher DC.
>>
>>236907213
Especially Grease, since if they fail the grease check, they fall prone, which adds +4 to the DC to escape the Tar.
>>
>>236907206
Any sorc or wizard worth their salt can accomplish that.
>>
>>236907065
Devs seems to have bad taste in waifus. We can't waifu Linzi and Amiri, that are quality options for doing so. Valerie is bad and from reading 4chan best way to get Octavia is to play long game and wait till orc die of orc cancer in 20-30 years of his 40 years natural lifespan.
>>
File: iwd2001.jpg (448 KB, 800x600)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>236906443
how about drow clerics?

>>236907206
she's pretty submissive after the 2nd part of her quest.
>>
>>236907471
>>236907484
It's not about being hard, it's about if it's worth to bother with a dump smelly beast
>>
>>236907479
? Octavia and Regongar break up over the course of the game as the default. You have to actively encourage them to stay together.
>>
>>236907484
>"drow"
>pale human portrait
>priest of lathander
what the fuck is this abomination
>>
File: Grizzly_0.jpg (91 KB, 324x600)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>236907206
Oh bother
>>
>>236907479
>Linzi and Amiri
>Quality options

Only thing truly missing is actually fascinating Jaethal to the extent she wants to be mortal so she can feel getting fucked by you
>>
>>236907935
This. A Jaethal redemption waifu would be god tier.
>>
>>236907935
I mean, that's exactly one of her endings.
>>
>>236908162
That is just rumor mill , and she jumps to her body's daughter and her being your lover is a possible outcome, not the motivation.
Details matter
>>
So, odd question, should I make jubilost a frog, say tentacles, or randomly scream for his debate?
>>
>>236907752
>something that lives underground can have dark skin
>can't be a cast out for being cursed with albinism

>>236907935
she had participated in so many demonic blood orgies since she's been but an elf loli that she's not interested in puny mortal dick anymore
>>
>>236908386
Random scream feels the funniest, but you should replay it multiple times either way so you can see all the reactions and outcomes.
One of my favorite quests in the game
DRAGON!
>>
>>236908403
Satan guides my cock.
>>
>>236908403
>puny mortal dick anymore
thankfully I'm a wizard. I'm sure one of polymorph spells or Evard's tentacle will come to help, if needed.

As for spells, why fascination with scorching ray when burning arc exist?
Ray is at max 12d6 if all attacks hit, arc is 10d6 reflex/half plus hitting other targets. Arc seems more reliable and aoe.

>>236907935
>Jaethal
She is undead. Having to micro her with inflict wounds and taking away before Harim channel positive energy seems like overall to much micro.
>>
>>236908487
Dragon kobold is the single most cute thing in the entire game.
>>
>>236908784
Channel positive energy is two component. Heal living and damage undead. She won't be damaged if you use it to heal, only if you use it to damage undead/
>>
>>236908784
I think you will consistently hit more rays than overcome the reflex save(now with inspect option, I will try to take note of the encounters and what are the easiest resistances to beat), better metamagic potential, plus it is the tool of choice for arcane tricksters.
>>
>>236909085
You can get up to 6(4 for wizard) DC for fire based evocation that should make it hit reliably.
>>
>>236908836
>>236908487
I like how kobolds are basically goblins but they get a free pass because they're somewhat cute.
>>
Do quivers run out or are their charges renewed daily?
>>
How tall do I need to be irl to swing a sword like Amiri's?
>>
>>236909983
Quivers do not completely run out, ever
>>
>have to pay money to play cut content
who defends this shit, the game was a fucking buggy mess at launch, and now the dev's want to jew me out even more?
>>
>>236910941
>paying
Weird assumptions you make there
>>
>>236903020
you're shit.
>>
>>236897330
I think I got my /fit/ girl fetish from blade 3.
>>
>>236911484
your face is shit
>>
File: 1512085200786.jpg (213 KB, 757x1024)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Making a full custom party using Darkest Dungeon characters.

Crusader as a paladin, Hellion as Barbarian, Plague Doctor as Vivisectionist, Grave Robber as Rogue, Man at Arms as fighter, probably Vestal as Healer.

Just not sure on who will be the face of the party and if I should make Man at Arms a Tower Shield specialist/Stalwart defender
>>
>>236911814
your life is shit.
>>
>>236914050
your soul is shit
>>
>>236911484
>>236911814
>>236914050
>>236914218
Now kiss.
>>
>>236914337
your lips are shit
>>
>>236913687
Obviously Crusader, he's the only one that's got an interest in leveling Cha. Also make MaA a shield basher.
>>
>>236914795
Well, Lawful good kingdom is coming.
Maybe make plague doctor Alchemist for secondary arcane power rather than have two sneak attackers.
>>
>Chaotic evil option to murder every single dude in the temple of prisms as the first option
>Val is totally okay with it
>Even seems relieved that you chose to slaughter every guy in there
Nice!
>>
>>236915535
Valerie is as bloodthirsty as Reg
>>
So how many choices do advisors give you in conversations?
>>
>>236916647
a.i. number of conversations with choices in them, in case I phrased it oddly
>>
>>236724515
This game keeps giving me decision paralysis. Also the game is bit vague about certain things, like camping and how rations work. Can you buy rations? Why doesn't Oleg sell them? I thought he was a bloody inkeeper ffs.

I don't like that Valerie is universally acknowledged as "beautiful". Beauty is subjective, and I think she's a horses arse.

How do I get her to scissor Amiri for stanky medieval lesbian sex?
>>
>>236916814
> I think she's a horses arse
>not using the portraits of the hottest semen demons instead of the vanilla garbage
>>
>>236916814
yeah you can buy rations

valerie's portrait is just an unfortunate decision, or maybe they were going for a "she's still beautiful even though she cuts her hair with a spork and never uses makeup" sort of thing, in which case the portrait works

you dont, for your degeneracy needs you can apparently get your female character into bed with octavia and reg at the same time though
>>
>>236917121
My point is no matter how hot you are not 'everybody' is going to find you beautiful. Shes all like, "Curse my incredible, unearthly beauty!" its like humblebragging or something.
>>
>>236915535
Valerie is fucking touched in the head. It's like she'll go for the most needlessly violent option every time.
>>
>>236916814
>How do I get her to scissor Amiri for stanky medieval lesbian sex?
gross. people back then bathed like once a month.
>>
>>236917295
she's more like "curse beauty in general, it's a completely fucking useless thing and doesn't feed families etc."

she says so in one of her earliest conversations with you
>>
>>236916814
Oleg definitely has rations.
The way camping works:
You have to eat. 1 ration per character. Either use the ones you carry or hunt as long as it takes to get them. You also restore as much health as possible (through cleric spells and natural healing) or rest as long as it is necessary to fully recover.

If you manage the campsite, you can assign roles.
Hunting is obvious, and a good Nature lore score makes it so the camping does not take extra time. The worse the roll, the more hours it takes before you can actually rest.

Lore Knowledge lets you cook (Hearty meal or specific recipes) for bonuses.

Stealth minimizes the chance for ambushes from monsters. Patrol/lookout ensures that character will not be caught sleeping if an ambush happens.

Finally, the special role is unique for each character. Linzi helps everyone roll better for their camp skills, Valerie gets an AC bonus for the next battle etc.

Finally, Valerie is strictly heterosexual and shoots you down immediately if you are a woman. Her being a divine beauty is a cosmic joke you have to play along with.
>>
>>236917441
anon i hate to break it to you and disappoint you, but this isn't historical fiction
>>
>>236917626
Amiri does not bath even once a month regardless
>>
>>236917486
bull. you know shes saying it like shes fishing, right?

Like, "I hate being beautiful, being beautiful sucks." She inches a bit closer and clears her throat. "I SAID, I HATE being beautiful!"

"Anon? Where are you going?"
>>
>Party banter part 8
>50 minutes
We are closing to 6 hours, holy shit.
>>
>>236917689
Her pubes are all probably matted with dirt and mud and blood and maybe even a little bit of feces
>>
>>236917441
Literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>236917729
yeah but what im saying is shes consistent, she doesnt just hate her own beauty, she hates the worship of beauty in general, which makes sense since she's a disgruntled former paladin in training to the goddess of beauty

those paladins come to try and drag her back to their order because she's apparently destined to be with them because of her beauty and she gets disfigured a bit after that

basically its not just idle beauty bragging, its an explanation of her history and a set up for her story, and some worldbuilding in addition
>>
>>236917868
Fucking see her breaking dirt clods and dingleberries off her ass and throwing them into the stew. she got fucking tanglevines down there.
>>
>>236918007
Or this >>236917868
>>
>>236917295
it really doesn't come through as humblebragging to me.
i believe she just honestly doesn't want to be the sybill at the local Dibella temple anymore.
had enough of sucking chastised virgin paladin cock on command, during the boring and unsatisfying formal ceremonies.
>>
>>236918157
well then your oblivious and probably need more experience with women.
>>
>>236918157
She wants bad boy dick. She wants tortugas tiny little hands all up in her bidness.
>>
>>236918240
y-you mean she's still into it?
>>
>>236917729
>>236917295
She's quite literally blessed by Shelyn, the Goddess of Beauty. This isn't hyperbole or an exaggeration. Beyond her physical beauty, she likely has a subtle aura of divinity. When people look at her, they each focus on the aspects of her that they find most attractive. She'd likely have to mutilate herself beyond the point of looking human to be considered ugly.

The reason the scar makes everyone lose interest is simply because it's representative of Shelyn withdrawing her blessing, leaving her with a purely physical appearance. When that happens, as you say, most people lose interest, because she's not that beautiful with short-hair and a big scar to most people. If she was scarred but still had the blessing, most people would still be attracted and would find the wound striking or exotic, rather than repulsive.
>>
>>236918463
The real scar was her hymen breaking
>>
>>236918550
well she can not be perfect without our daughter growing inside her.
>>
>>236918463
What kind of lame ass paladin worships beauty and not justice?

Why would beauty be lawful good? Wouldn't it be more like chaotic good, or even chaotic neutral to show how fickle it is?
>>
>>236918157
>>236917295
Both of you are right. I mean, that is literally spelled out in her story. She doesn't like being treated like a symbol of divine beauty is all she's food for, but at the same time, her beauty is part of her identity. She's spent most of her life being beautiful and having to fend off admirers that when it suddenly stops, she's fairly lost, as the force she's been striving against all her life is suddenly gone.

The best ending to her story is Valerie realising that her spite against beauty in general is simply her lashing out at having her choices made for her (ironic for a lawful character) and Shelyn realising that just because she gave someone a gift before they were born, they shouldn't be obliged to serve her forever because of it. They part amicably, with Shelyn restoring Valerie's beauty and Valerie learning to appreciate beauty and art, but not being beholden to it.
>>
>>236918781
>Why would beauty be lawful good?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
>>
>>236918781
those who like free ritual blowjobs from the highpriestesses.
>>
>>236917486
"Beauty is useless" is like the most retarded thing you could possibly say
Beauty can make people do shit for you literally just because they saw you, it's an incredibly powerful tool for manipulating people, especially if you're beautiful to the point of being semi-divine as appears to be the case in this instance
Dumbass could be a brilliant socialite able to lay her hands on vast sums of gold for whatever she might desire just by agreeing to show up at someone's party and laughing at a couple of jokes for them, but hitting things with a sharp piece of metal and then complaining that beauty is useless is easier to write I guess
>>
>>236918781
Beauty is nothing. It has no alignment. A succubus is beautiful. So is Sarenrae.

Paladin's are Lawful Good because they have to stick with a code of conduct that is Good. Thus, they are Lawful Good. In P&P, a DM will generally allow Paladin's to make unlawful actions that don't contradict their personal code, but that's hard to do in a video game.
>>
Seriously though, I've save scrubbed like 20-30 times already, and I haven't had a character die once. Mostly this was Oleg who kept fucking dying over and over, but also I went into the spider cave to fetch the old mans dingleberries and i took so much god damn strength damage it would have taken a full weak for Amiri to get back to full strength.
>>
>>236918937
tell that to a butthurt escapee from a church of beauty
>>
>>236918925
I think the local theives guild might not like the competition with their brothels. After all, at least the bloody theives pay taxes on their revenue.
>>
>>236918937
>>236919014
How is it hard to understand that Valerie wants to valued for more than her beauty and becoming a socialite with no value other than her beauty would be the exact opposite of what she wants?
>>
>>236918952
Thats not how it works in d&d. You diety has to be lawful good or lawful neutral if your a paladin, its like a rule.
>>
>>236919293
Cool, except this isn't D&D.
>>
>>236919404
and macs don't use intel processors.
>>
>>236919293
In Pathfinder, your god can also be Neutral Good.
>>
>>236918781
Religions based around the worship of beauty generally maintain that beauty is itself a divine thing and a gift from above, and that by seeking to emulate and applaud it you uplift society as a whole

The basic idea is that if everyone strives to be both physically, mentally and spiritually beautiful, it promotes harmony and defuses conflicts. It's less about 'This girl gives me a boner' and 'This person is what I believe the world SHOULD consider to be beautiful'.

>>236919212
I actually haven't played the game so I couldn't possibly comment, it would depend entirely on how well written the character is and how well that character trait comes across.

>>236919293
No it isn't, and this isn't D&D. It's Pathfinder. They are different.
>>
>>236919212
Not him, but honestly that point kinda falls apart when Valerie gets the scar and, instead of being happy that now it's just her and her skill that people will have to appreciate her for, she just gets butthurt as fuck and bitches at everyone because now nobody's kissing her ass anymore.
>>
>>236919293
or neutral good
>>
>>236919012
There are generally 4 early trap encounters early game that need attention/force you to step up

1)The attack at Oleg's in harder difficulties, if you have no traps and Linzi fails CCs. 4 characters against a Mob that outnumbers you with Valerie being unable to tank properly can be a roadblock, especially on Hard/Insane.
2)The mature Leopard. Has like 4-5 attacks per round. Encountering it at lv 2 and with 4 characters can mean death
3) The crazy dryad, at lv 2, if you let her cast Entangle and you have no good ranged.magic options.
4) Technic League encounter. You do not have to win it, but two casters, two melee two ranged is a good party, and a summoner bitch and a fucker who keeps casting Blind can ruin a party.

At early versions of the game, Berry cave was worse since you were not warned about swarms and were not given free Alchemist fire.
Also, the very first encounter in chapter 1 was wolves instead of Thylacites, and they have a tendency to trip you. They changed it because you could easily die from one successful trip.

Not counting Sycamore surprise or Ratnook cave, there are obvious signs for you to stay the fuck away
>>
>>236919656
don't forget ratnook hill
>>
>>236919593
Technically, it's a combo of 'Oh no, poor Valerie is carred, she need help' at first and 'She has a scar , who cares anymore' and nobody pays attention to anything else she does and accomplishes (this carries a bit into the romance too)
>>
>>236907206
You say that like nobody ever fooked a bear.
>>
>>236919575
Beauty causes far more conflict and inspires far more violence than it ever diffuses. All violence is in some way inspired by beauty or desire.
>>
>>236919726
I mentioned that at the end. I could not even disarm traps at lv 2 with most rolls, so I just did a 360 and moonwalked away.
>>
>>236919787
Okay.
That doesn't mean people don't worship it.
People worship volcano gods too, you know.
>>
>>236919776
Yes, and there are horse and dog fuckers in the world. They are worse than animals.
I do not hate women or people from other races, but animal fuckers and furries should be fucking cleansed.
>>
>>236919892
it's interesting at level 4 though, i was stubborn and died like twenty times but i did it in the end
>>
>>236911627
It's a patrician fetish, and that's a great way to contract it.
>>
>>236919989
i'm just saying, beauty is more a force of chaos than law or neutrality.
>>
>>236919787
I mean, you could say that about Religion in general.
>>
>>236920143
Yeah, it's a fun encounter.
Realizing there was a noise trap outside you can disarm and get them without being in stealth was great
>>
>>236920224
that's dumb, beauty is a true neutral concept because it's a basic and natural thing
>>
>>236920224
Beauty is a purely natural thing. If it had an alignment, it'd be True Neutral as a part of a portfolio, it'd be True Neutral.
>>
>>236920228
or food, you could say it about food too

I'm hungry now
>>
>>236919770
I did that part and she lashes out at Linzi and the Storyteller when neither of them were saying anything about that, or showing any kind of "poor Valerie" emotion. Lashing out at that bard because she feels attacked by his poem would be understandable, but it's made pretty clear she just turns into an overall bitch because even your guardsman goes "yeah, nobody can deal with her right now". And I mean, who the fuck lashes out at Linzi and the Storyteller? They're pretty much the last people you could expect mean spirited talk and questions out of.

It's also kinda hard to think of how are people supposed to treat her after that. If they are nice, she'll assume they're going "poor Valerie". If they are mean, she assumes they hate her now that she's not beautiful. If they just ignore her, she feels nobody pays attention to her accomplishments, making the whole "I want to be recognized by my skills" thing go down the drain, simply because she doesn't even give anyone a chance to let them recognize her skills. Because to her it's all about her beauty, even when people aren't bringing it up.

Also she really needs to accept once and for all that the real reason nobody compliments her skills is because she's NOT skilled.
>>
>>236918372
She is pretty quick to side with him even after you save her soldiers.
>>
>>236920623
>who the fuck lashes out at linzi

We had people writing snuff porn about her here for about two months because she bought a printer.
>>
>>236918781
t. post-modern faggot
>>
>>236921061
Yeah but those are the usual deus vulters that literally can't conceive the possibility of a companion doing something on their own that breaks the law. Those are one step away from becoming Valerie themselves.
>>
>>236919212
>How is it hard to understand that Valerie wants to valued for more than her beauty
It comes across as entitled and shallow, though. She's given a divinely enhanced attribute, and she's pissy about it because she doesn't know how to use it. It's like listening to someone bitch about being born into wealth and how difficult that made their life. I mean, sure, 9 INT, so maybe she's just not smart enough to know how to use what she has, but it would have been nice to have someone point that out to her.
>>
>>236921601
She's pissy because it's literally all she's valued for. Even once she loses it, all people talk about is the fact she's lost it.
>>
>>236921601
awareness is wisdom anon
>>
>>236921815
What does she ever do to try and use it, though? Nothing that I can remember. She goes on and on about how useless beauty is and thats meant to frame how she feels about her gift, but never once does she try to use it in some way.

>heiress has tons of money, does nothing with it
>"Waaaah, why won't anyone talk about anything but all my money."
That's her. That's Valerie.

>>236921906
Fair point, anon.
>>
>>236922127
>what does she ever try to use it for

Holy shit, anon. Nothing. She uses it for nothing. Her belief that it is useless is as a practical thing. Of course she's fucking aware that people covet beauty. She finds that very concept objectionable.

She doesn't try and 'use her gift' because A)She doesn't initially see it as a gift and B)she finds the idea of other people valuing something non-practical as being abhorrent. To use her 'gift' to her advantage would be to admit, both to others and herself, that she views it as a useful thing. She refuses to do that.

This is all spelled out for you.
>>
So basically, only raise Val's charisma at levelups.
>>
>>236922541
No shit, anon. At no point did I say I didn't understand what she was saying, I was calling her point of view retarded.
>>
>>236922541
"It's not practical because I refuse to use it for any kind of practical purpose!" is about the level of writing I'd expect from this game, yeah
>>
>>236922127
Anon, just think about be a really tall person. People stare at you all the time, ask you how the weathers are up there and say you that you should play basketball. Sure being tall can be useful but you don't care about it and just want to sit home and play videogames.

That's pretty much it. Just because you have something doesn't mean you have to use it. Especially if it brings you attention that you never want or need.
>>
File: 1542037903452.jpg (107 KB, 541x601)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>236922541
>To use her 'gift' to her advantage would be to admit, both to others and herself, that she views it as a useful thing. She refuses to do that.
>pic related
>>
>Because I skipped tutorials, I completely missed the Shift+Space command
>Over 100 hours in the game
I am retarded
>>
>>236922753
You're not wrong, but you aren't entirely right either. It's any given individual's choice what to do with the talents they possess. And if they don't like a talent and want to squander it, that's their call. Of course they'll get annoyed if literally all people say from that point on is 'Why aren't you using your talent? It's so great! Show me how it works again!'

You can see after a while, how you'd start getting frustrated at the very existence of that talent in general? It's not meant to be entirely reasonable, because very little that's that deeply involved in someone's life is.
>>
>>236922928
Yeah, imagine you're doing that and then also that you complain constantly that being tall has no worth or use to anyone and that it's bullshit that people are happy for you because you're tall.
>>
>>236923258
And then also you shrink in the wash and then you complain about that instead because now you're too short.
>>
>>236923209
Anon, you're describing any degree of any kind of giftedness. Whether its intelligence, musical talent, beauty, what have you, people who don't have it will find value and fascination in it. Refusing to use it at all because of that is child-tantrum-tier. She could have just as easily used her beauty outside of the church, she could have even used it as a soldier, but rather than use it she just complained about it.

Again, its like the rich kid complaining about how hard it was to grow up rich.

>>236922928
There are all kinds of day to day ways to use being tall to help yourself and others. I get not wanting to play professional sports, but the tall person who walks around refusing to help people reach things at height because, "gosh, I never asked to be tall," is a twat.
>>
>>236923258
No mate, the point is that the feature is the ONLY thing people see you for. That's the entire issue. If people look at you and all can they think about how tall you are to the point of ignoring everything else. Yes you would complain.

Of course being tall is not nearly big of a deal as being incredibly beautiful but the similarities still stand. I have a friend back in college who is in the higher range of 6ft and he constant wish he is shorter. Of course he would prefer be above average but there's a point where the staring gets annoying.
>>
>>236923608
Yes you would help, but you would also get annoyed if people constantly ask you for help. There's a limit to it.
>>
>>236923853
Sure, that's reasonable. We can all question where that limit is, but I don't know that anyone would say that there's no limit what so ever. The issue with Val was that she had zero desire to help. She just wanted to huff and be pissy.
>>
>>236923002
>I completely missed the Shift+Space command
...what does it do?
>>
>>236923679
To keep with the analogy here, in real life you have people who are super tall and other people will comment on it. But, it's still not that big. If you're supertall, but want to focus on something else, as is Valerie's case, they pick up another skill. So now you might be super tall but also a damn genius at, I dunno, computer science. So now everyone's not like "Oh man, that's the super tall guy", now everyone's like "Oh man, that's the guy that revolutionized the field of computer science. Also motherfucker's tall, but that's not so important". You could even see her case precisely in Jeanne d'Arc. She was a girl, and she was reputedly pretty cute. But absolutely nobody every commented on her beauty because what everyone focused on was how damn inspiring she was, how pure and pious.

The real issue here is, Valerie wants people to recognize her for being a great soldier.

VALERIE HAS 14 STR, 13 DEX AND SPENT A WHOOPING 19 ON CON *AND* SHE TOOK THE WORST FIGHTER SPECIALIZATION

WHAT DO I HAVE TO RECOGNIZE YOU FOR IF NOT YOUR BEAUTY, YOU 9 INT SUBHUMAN?
>>
>>236924372
You are now turn based. It pops up as one of the helpful tips in the loading screen.
>>
>>236924174
She's pissy because she's constantly badgered and seen as being beautiful only. I really don't get what's difficult to understand. You have a gift, it doesn't mean you have to use it since it is your choice.

>>236924376
Separate the game from reality anon. She's praised in game as being a great soldier by Aldori.
>>
>>236924376
Shield building is frustration. You need relatively high dex, 15, to really make the most of it. Shield Mastery is awesome, but it requires a dedicated build to make it work.
>>
>>236924376
Her incredible physical toughness?
>>
>>236922832
i feel you're confusing an irrational character with bad writing anon
>>
>>236924656
>She's pissy because she's constantly badgered and seen as being beautiful only.
>She's praised in game as being a great soldier by Aldori.
You're contradicting yourself, anon.
>>
>>236924496
not him and i didn't know that either, it's probably shitty though
>>
>>236924847
What contradiction? She's getting pestered because she's beautiful. However she's also recognized by a professional female soldier who thinks she's great.
>>
>>236924656
Aldori is really the only one that says that in the entire game though, right after she's the only guard to actually show up for the fight. The rest of the game nobody comments on it, and even worse, you get nothing but complaints about her from the other soldiers. Even if she was supposedly as strong as Amiri is supposed to be in universe, those are very bad qualities for a soldier to have. Complete lack of comradery, no leadership skills, she doesn't even always like following orders and she even second guesses you in front of people all the time if she disagrees with what you're doing.

>>236924679
"Hey Valerie, congratulations on being a walking, talking brick. You can't hit for shit and if someone knocked you down you would probably stay down forever with your armor on, but at least we can put you in front and take hits with your granite face."
>>
>>236925173
>>236924847
>seen as being beautiful only
>only
At this point I'm not sure if you're deliberately being obtuse or what.
>>
Is summon small elemental, nature's ally 2, or Monster 2 better?
>>
>>236925391
Mate, only doesn't mean literally everybody, especially when is coming from a straight woman(I think) who shares the same profession. Do you not talk to people in real life? Hell at this point I don't know if you are the one being deliberately obtuse or what.
>>
>>236925204
You are completely missing the point. It really doesn't matter if she's a great or terrible soldier. She's annoyed because she's being getting harassed most of her life.

That's really it, I seriously don't understand why there is this philosophical debate.
>>
>>236925715
And my point is, if she wants to be recognized for her skills as a soldier rather than her beauty, then maybe she should try her hand at actually being a good soldier so when someone comments on it they don't just do an awkward cough and comment how pretty she looks today.
>>
>>236925586
>only doesn't mean literally everybody
That is exactly what only means. It means excluding all others. If I am the only person in a room, that means there are no other persons in the room other than me. You're equivocating about the basics of English language here.
>>
File: Secret.png (986 KB, 1535x357)
986 KB
986 KB PNG
I feel like Jellybeans is wrong here actually. A secret seems like a better answer.
>>
File: file.png (497 KB, 361x730)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
Why I can't build Monolith for Sacred Grove, I am Lawful Neutral so where the fuck is it? Am I blind or what?
>>
>>236926527
You'd be right!
>>
>>236926035
The issue though is that it really doesn't matter whether or not she is successful or not. Is not like she sits around and does nothing to just complain all day.

>>236926056
Look, buddy. The original statement was "She's pissy because she's constantly badgered and seen as being beautiful only."

When I mention only here, it is for the word beautiful, not badgered. I meant that she's getting harassed because she's harassed for her beauty only. It doesn't mean she can't also be praised for her other qualities.

Besides I don't think even she thinks literally everybody act that way towards her. Especially if is a female soldier.
>>
>>236927407
>When I mention only here, it is for the word beautiful, not badgered. I meant that she's getting harassed because she's harassed for her beauty only. It doesn't mean she can't also be praised for her other qualities.
That may have been what you meant, but that isn't at all what you said. If she's seen for her beauty only, then she can't be praised for her other qualities. This is because the sole thing she's seen as is beautiful.

I'm going to bow out of this discussion, because it seems like you either don't understand how to articulate yourself or equivocate and act obtuse purely for the sake of winning internet points. Hope you have a great weekend, anon.
>>
I cast Lengthened Animate Dead.
>>
>>236931936
Do you want giant cock'd undead, anon? Because this is how you get giant cock'd undead.
>>
>>236926527
iirc pretty much everything jubi suggests is wrong
>>
>>236934573
I think if you follow what Jubi says and guess Knight for the final game, you at least get the 'What happened to Gnomes?' question. By picking the perfect answers, you get three questions.

Also, I find it weird that a literal god takes the time to host a shitty reality quiz every couple of centuries, that mostly attracts losers and weirdos, along with the occasional hero.
>>
>>236935280
To be fair the fey-lords aren't actual gods, but are pretty much demi-gods. Fey are also known for their inhuman logic.
>>
>>236935575
They have domains and can have mortal clerics. I mean, they are demigods, but in Pathfinder that's just 'Lower Tier of God', not not a real god.
>>
tfw probably have no room for linzi on the team anymore, i dont wanna abandon her but i need more healing

why cant i make a like 100 charge rod of cure light wounds or something
>>
Reeee all I want to do is play the game but I just keep making characters and experimenting with builds
>>
>>236936678
Why don't you just buy 100 Cure Light Wounds Potions?
>>
>>236936835
poverty
>>
>>236936889
How are you poor? There's maybe 100,000G worth of non BP stuff worth buying in the first five chapters and 500,000GP of easy income.
>>
>>236936889
>poverty
>wants to craft magic items
I don't know why anyone crafts magic items to begin with to be honest, since they not only cost a metric shit-ton to make they also do shit like drain your XP or make you permanently forget whatever spell it was you enchanted into them
It's always been a problem I've had with D&D; making magic shit yourself is so not worth it that it's absolutely ridiculous
>>
>>236937148
well id also settle for buying one i guess, the other wands of rank 1 spell have all be drastically cheaper per charge then potions of equivalent amount

the other problem with potions is i cant feed them to my leopard unless theres some UI Trickery i am unaware of
>>
>>236937148
In Pathfinder, there's no XP cost. Just money, items and knowing the relevant spells (you don't lose them permanently).

It's broken because with enough splatbooks, you can make yourself immune to fucking everything by level 9.

Take the Ring of Sustenance. For 1250 Gold and the use of a single Create Food and Water spell, you get a magical artefact that not only means you never have to eat, but also shortens full rests (including getting all spells back) to two 2 hours. That's insane utility.
>>
>>236937682
Oh yeah, I mean I totally understand that it can be just as bad the other way, it's just annoying that it's SO not worth it in D&D to the point where you have to wonder "Who is it who even wastes their money and magic actually making this?"
I mean I guess it's all the wizards who live very quiet and boring lives studying for years and then making and selling magical items to finance themselves but you never hear about them because they're boring.
>>
>>236937682
I want a ring
>>
>>236938070
I mean, honestly, I'd take the broken crafting. It's much more fun for a build to be overpowered, but for the DM to limit it, than for the build to suck and the DM have to buff you.
>>
Is elemental swarm worth it or are elementals trash even in numbers?
>>
>>236938694
Elementals are great meatshields who will always deal some damage due to elemental damage.

Elemental Swarm is decent.
>>
>>236938670
Yeah my groups always err on the side of fun, although we have the benefit of having a pretty good set of players so nobody really wants to just dickwave their power level at the expense of everyone else's fun. DM calls are also not really something a CRPG can do for obvious reasons too, so I get why stuff like that exists in a videogame setting.

It's not like you can do most of the shit that makes casters broken as shit in these games anyway, really; I don't think I've ever seen a D&D game that has Fly in it, even.
>>
>>236938217
Maybe if you weren't such a bitch, went to the gym, and upped your tit game you'd have a ring by now, anon.
>>
>>236939276
Turns out that in a game where 70% of enemies are melee-only, being able to literally float out of their range would be kind of broken.
>>
File: psQ1Tbr.jpg (365 KB, 707x1024)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>236939415
WHY DO YOU THINK WE INVENTED THAT SPELL, BITCH
WE OUT; WISH-CASTERS FOR LIFE
>>
Did people figure out how to mod the game properly yet?
Like custom classes
Custom npcs
Custom areas
Nude mods
More weapons/uniques added
>>
>>236939656
I know which one of those you really wanted to know about you scandalous boy. You can't hide your shame from me.
>>
>>236939656
notepad++ and god stats 4 lyfe
>>
>>236939581
I mean honestly, how do you balance around Fly? Take Hargulka. You coud literally just hove above him dropping acid bombs all day while Tartuk shivers in the corner.
>>
>>236940053
And now you know why big dick chad casters cause virgin martials to cry themselves to sleep every night.
>>
>>236940053
Bows
Spells
Flying monsters
There are actually lots and lots of ways to deal with Fly but yes, in a videogame setting it'd be fucking ridiculous which is why it's never in any of 'em.
>>
>>236940481
Wall of Force
Anyone casting a spell worth a damn is also flying
A genuine threat, but surprisingly uncommon in most AP's

That said, you're completely right. There's no way for a video game to balance around flight, short of giving every major encounter some inane way of countering it.
>>
Questions on picking a druid class:

Is Feyspeaker worth it for the extra spells if I wanted to be a more caster focused druid or is defender of the true world just all around better for the fey damage bonuses?

Any insight would be appreciated.
>>
How essential is the PC's charisma/persuasion in checks and later as baron? I'd like to be the party face, but I'd also like to be a wizard due to my lack of experience with spells. Being locked in with a sorcerer sounds too stressful.
>>
Do you guys have any suggestions for rogue builds? Debating on doing a level of fighter for the feats/armor. The idea of a spear/glaive wielding hooded spooky lad sounds promising. Reach sneak attacks and all.
>>
>>236941948
Play an Enchanter in that case. You get half your Wizard level as a bonus to persuasion. Take a Viper Familiar to be excessive. You end up with something like 32 Persuasion base.
>>
>>236939581
what the fuck is going on in that image
>>
>>236941948
>>236942214
This is good advice. That said, Sorcerer is a fine choice for a first time magic user. You have lots of choices for every encounter, you just have less overall choices - which is fine because you don't want to be overwhelmed with too many options your first time out anyway.

I always describe it like this: Sorcerers are tactically powerful, while Wizards are strategically powerful. All the spells in the world aren't going to help that Wizard if he didn't prepare fireball that day, but as a Sorcerer you always have your full arsenal ready to go whenever you need it.

>>236942307
Magic, my dude.
Magic.
>>
>>236942421
Honestly, in video games like this, sorcerers are fine. There are 190 spells in-game, more or less. On the tabletop, there are something like 800. Sorcerer's are improved, simply because the number of spells they get is more relevant in a low-spell environment.

That said, I'd still say shit like a Sloth Thassilonian will style all over a Sorcerer.
>>
I CHOOSE YOUNG LANDER TO BE MY EMISSARY
>>
>>236942214
Does Enchantment, or Lust if you're going that route, have the spells to justify the specialization? Is it worth giving up on two schools and, if so, what schools would you recommend.

>>236941215
Defender is nice because you encounter a good amount of fey creatures. Also, the fey are generally, though not always, dicks so being able to engage in counter dickery is nice.
>>
>>236943503
Lust isn't really worth it. It's not the worst sin, but there a better. Of the Sins, only Greed, Sloth and Gluttony are worth the price. Greed is the ultimate buff/dubuff king and Sloth is great because Conjuration is so fucking overpowered.

To make enchantment work, you have to go ham. Almost all your decent spells are save or suck, so you need to stack your DC. INT all day, every day, Greater Spell Focus Enchantment and Maya's Amulet. In the end however, you can utterly break almost anything that isn't outright immune to your magic.
>>
So in the Sepulchre of Forgotten Heroes how do you open up the extra room?(edited)
>>
>>236941215
The arcane spells from Feyspeaker are pretty nice if you want a caster tank with additional CC options and CHA on your pc is never a bad thing. I don't think it's a strict downgrade if you're not planning on anything melee/wildshape related.
>>
>>236943052
But why?
>>
File: 1544040000975.jpg (49 KB, 720x705)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
So how do you actually go about recruiting Vordakai? I want the full set of advisers.
>>
>>236944263
Is there enough save or suck that lasts long enough to be of use in the game to make Enchanter worth playing?
>>
>>236945601
Have evil alignment
>>
>>236945816
Is that the only way? Suppose I'll just edit my alignment temporarily.
>>
>>236945767
Almost everything that isn't Undead is susceptible to Enchantment. As for what's, worth it, Consticting Coils will be your CC of choice, though Dominate Person is also great.
>>
File: 1.jpg (2.18 MB, 1920x1080)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
Anyone know why my custom portrait has suddenly become blurry? It was nice and crisp last night. Whenever I create a new character its portrait suffers the same distortion.
>>
Retard question alert:

How do I use my metamagic feats? I just selected extend spell but I don't see an option to use it anywhere.
>>
>>236946097
Huh. I like cc and enchanter type builds in tabletop, I might give this a try. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>236946527

you have to create spells in the spellbook. go to the last page of your spellbook there you can combine your spells with metamagic feats into new spells.
>>
Maybe I skipped over it in the reading somewhere, but it seems when I use metamagic as an arcane blooded sorc, none of the spells I modify are cast at a higher level. I can extend and expand using metamagic and the spell will cast at the same level.
>>
so where's all the 34 of Amiri?
>>
>>236947949
In /d/'s or /aco/'s scent general, most likely.
>>
>>236948192
wait what's /d/ about amiri?
>>
new game from Obsidian huh
i sure hope it's not as bland as PoE and unfinished/unpolished/badly executed as Tyranny
>>
>>236948261
She doesn't bathe, so she's pure, hardcore bait for scent fetishists.
>>
>>236947776

that's because you didn't add the metamagic to the spell. look carefully on the last page to find the icon representing the relevant metamagic to combine it with your spell.
>>
>>236948835
Yeah, I did. I even selected a nifty bracket / color combination for it. Extend is gold and empower is red.
>>
>>236948445
>no romance
trash
>>
Who is officially the best waifu?
>>
So, I managed to spot Vordakai's tomb right after finding the last sister but before heading back to the barbarian camp. Should I immediately just head there?
>>
File: Big Valerie.jpg (171 KB, 688x1000)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>236950104
Valerie!
>>
>>236950184
Explore a bit, you got time.
>>
>>236950273
why?
>>
how do i save jaethal
>>
>>236950557
Define save
>>
I got this at release but put it on the backlog thanks to the bugs, how are things now?
>>
>>236950673
make her repent and don't let tristian kill her
>>
>>236951061
Finish Tristian's second quest Saving Grace successfully and make him stay mortal (a deva kills her)
Convince her not to kill her daughter.
That's it.
>>
>>236950465
She's my wife!
>>
>>236951413
Your wife is retarded.
>>
>>236950945
New patch with new race and new waifu drops late next week. Hold off until either that drops or the week after it drops if you're really sensitive to bugs.
>>
Valerie is Saerileth-tier. Change my mind.
>>
so who is romanceable in this?
>>
>>236953023
>>236710151
>>
>>236953023
Valerie, Tristian, Octavia, Reg, Nymph-chan, Tiefling-chan in a few days
>>
>>236953319
no barbarian?
>>
>>236953380
Nah, Paizo won't let you fugg her 'cuz she's an iconic char.
>>
>>236953509
what the fuck
that makes no sense
>>
>>236953604
You can't fuck copyrighted characters.
>>
File: Sane.png (1 MB, 1538x359)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Releasing an official statement feels like a sane and fairly reasonable option. What do you all think? I'm leaning 1.
>>
>>236950273
>square jaw
>bowl cut
>>
>>236953319
>Nymph-chan
who?
>>
File: oved1llb.jpg (1000 KB, 930x1440)
1000 KB
1000 KB JPG
>>236953863
Nyrissa.
>>
>>236953863
A plant that gets its jollies from stepping on your balls.
>>
>>236953720
welp time to refund
>>
>>236952557
Who!
>>
>>236955034
underage modded romanceable companion for bg2
she's total shit but the amount of work the creators put into it is amazing
>>
>>236956445
>not romancing Imoen in every playthrough

WHY
>>
>>236957089
isn't that particular mod quite fresh?
>>
>System absolutely refuses to install .net framework 3.5 and 2.0
>Can't use the Unity mod manager and therefore can't use the respec mod

HELP
>>
>>236957758
your system is shit, make a clean reinstall
>>
>>236957862
It IS a clean install, that's why I have to reinstall .net framework.
>>
>>236957914
get a different version of windows
>>
File: Drizzt-5e[1].png (173 KB, 573x1000)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
I just got Faterender double axe, should I respec ekkun into dual wielding?
I never cared for archery but my frontline might get too crowded with valerie, him, my druid,and both of our pets.
Is the leopard small enough to not block everyone on the frontline like his dog?
Is freebooter any good? I already have Linzi in my party
>>
>>236958528
Freeboter is pretty good. Piles the ranged damage while giving everyone in the team + on attack rolls against the targets he chooses and/or they flank. Simple and always useful
>>
>>236958528
nvm, just found out double weapons are still bugged and their offhand doesn't get the weapon enhancement bonus
>>
DING
>>
>>236960149
I will make a new thread in 20 mins or so.
>>
And the new thread is here.
>>236961717
>>
>>236945973
You can't get the full set, as vord and maegar are mutually exclusive

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.