[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: logo.png (83 KB, 960x540)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
fatigue setting in?
>>
>>458620709
Not really. I do wish they had more weapons and characters already though. They could at least fix the servers, and the fact that you can't ask for a specific hop-up for weapons even though there already are voice files for that when you point out hop--ups you find to teammates. It's pretty retarded.
>>
i just fired it up after about a month break and had a pretty good time.
me and two randos won a match and ended up squading with that new previous squad invite thing and won two more.
i think it's still the definitive br as shit as the gamemode is
>>
stopped playing 1-2 months ago
I wish they would make new content.
>>
>>458621423
>Stopped playing right at release
Sounds like you were just mad cuz bad
>>
https://youtu.be/W8G_7rQZ2xw
I want to try out this insanity with Gibraltar.
>>
>>458620709
>release game with 1 mode,1 map,1 format
>game is relatively shallow
>don’t update or do anything to it for months and months
>everyone leaves in droves

I don’t know what the fuck they were thinking, the game had such a solid release and then they just sat with their fingers in their ass for month after month. Intact the only updates were just casualising the ale further with less wingman ammo, and more trash diluting the already messy rng loot. Every single BR dev team has been so unthinkably incompetent aside from fortnites that it’s just crazy to think how much money they’ve all lost out on for being so absolutely retarded.

I could pull together a rag-tag team of NEETS and design a multi-billion dollar BR game right now that’s how easy it is, yet these professionals fail every single time. Guess that’s what happens when (((university))) and (((college))) degrees matter more than actual brains or talent
>>
>>458621715
>don’t update or do anything to it for months and months
Zoomers really do have a low attention span.
>>
>>458621776
I’m not even a zoomer, but unless you’re a total casual who plays about 4 hours a week. How can you possibly enjoy aimlessly grinding this repetitive shit? We’ve seen everything in the game before in other games? I literally go in with 2 of my other FPS playing friends and get 90% winrate throughout the day while constantly kill hunting. Do you know how boring it is to endlessly grind through mouthbreathing retards and have nothing to show for it except some autistic legend profile stats? Maybe it’s fun for the average caustic playing nigger who sits in a building while giggling to himself as someone walks by. I bet those dumb cunts won’t even nerf the r-99 when it’s blatently been the most overpowered shit in the game since day 1.
>>
>>458622320
Sounds like you need a new hobby, zoomer.
>>
Pathfinder is just really fucking fun to play. If someone picks him before me I usually just zone out and try the bare minimum
>>
>>458621715
>b team game made just to stop a money leak while the a team works on a big dick (((star wars))) game
>fotm overdone genre, reused assets
>0 marketing budget (literally)
>implying they expected it to be a hit
>implying they could react to the success that quickly
>>
>>458620709
nope, but it did remind me of the empty void of not playing a standard shooter
>>
>>458620709
It set in 3 weeks ago and now I'm back putting 6hrs a session into it.
>>
Chinks setting in
>94383741 has joined the game.
>>
>>458620709
Player base and stream viewership is falling to its actual sustainable level, from the absurd boom it initially saw. I don't think people are rejecting it for any reason other than "flavor of the month, and the month is over". As a game its solid.
>>
>>458622428
no one likes grinding games man
>>
>>458621546
I just got bored.
>>
File: 1422565299500.gif (1.9 MB, 316x228)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
can't get burned out on something I'll never play

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.