[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

paid the jew 7 euros to masturbate in my face for 3 hours
theatre was nothing but zoomers laughing at every single line
this is "arthouse" in 2019, this is cinema in 2019, a heap of shit scrambled in order to get a "quirky" "non-linear" "slowburn" and similar tags faggots salivate over these days
people cry about capeshit (me included), but after this you know what, fuck it, i hope feminist transformers and the like kill off every original movie so they dont dare to make anything else for 1000 years
hang yourselves
>>
>>119538107
Oh, look. We have got another contrarian shitting on the single greatest film of the last 50 years and one of the top 5 films of all time.
>>
>>119538168
poor bait
>>
>>119538107
>euros
Go away, commie
>>
imagine having that hairline
>>
>>119538107
you’re probably the same kind of “arthouse”fag that shits on primo 00s kino that’s more we’ll made than jerk off fodder like Fellini but less posh
that being said, the movie was good-meh
>>
>>119538168
The other 4 being the Lion King reboot, Inception, Avengers 16 (Avenged) and Django Unchained
>>
>>119538107
There wasn't a single zoomer in the theater both times I saw it. It was older people and late 20s people.
Zoomers only watch capeshit, they would never go to a movie like this
>>
>>119538107
Nice blog post faggot
>>
>DUDE WHAT IF THERE WAS AN ALTERNATE REALITY WHERE A HOLLYWOOD STUNT MAN KICKED BRUCE LEE'S ASS AND THEN KILLED MEMBERS OF THE MANSON FAMILY 10/10 LIKE SO FUCKING EPIC REDDIT XD
>>
>>119538107
>theatre was nothing but zoomers laughing at every single line
fucking based
i laughed at every single line too
>>
>>119538200
>calling what's obviously, glaringly true "bait"
nice bait
>>119538258
no
>>
>>119538168
this is going to go down as his masterpiece, the sheer amount of references are some ulysses level shit
>>
>>119538375
>references make a masterpiece
How old are you? This wasnt the divine comedy.
>>
>>119538438
ok but i want to see it a few more times
>>
>>119538328
But those were the weakest parts. Leo on the set of the Lancer pilot was great. I very much enjoyed the Sharon Tate nonplot. It felt like she had her entire life properly ahead of her. I was happy she wasn't brutally murdered at the end.
It wasn't perfect but it was certainly better than most of the garbage we normally get.
>>
This was his worst movie to date
overall shit movie desu
>lack of pitt and dicaprio together scenes (they maybe exchange lines for like 2 min overall)
>too many pointless scenes
>too much 60s hollywood wankyness
>pointless narration probably inplace because no one will understand anything or someshit
>lack of cult footage so the ending feels like they just show up there for ??????
>all the scenes with sharon were pointless
>can shorten the movie by an hour and it would barely change anything
>no glorious violence just some halfassed funky killings at the end
>it wasnt just a movie about pitt and dicaprio broing it up in old hollywood

yeah it's shit
save your money wait for it to hit streaming or something

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.