[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: barry.jpg (131 KB, 1284x856)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Anyone seen Barry?
>>
It's a great show with no obvious flaws and no obvious SJW agenda

So of course nobody talks about it
>>
>>117916607
Yeah. The minute gene is killed is when it becomes shit though
>>
>>117916607
Kino show

>>117916711
>SJW agenda

confirmed for not watching the show
>>
>>117916711
Haven't seen writing this tight since Better Call Saul
>>
>>117916761
There was that one time he said "Toxic Masculinity", I guess
>>
>>117916757
Gene? When does that happen?
>>
>>117916845
He isn't dead but you can tell it's not far off
>>
>>117916757
Killing Gene needs to be the last shot of the final episode.
And it needs to be done in such a way to make it ambiguous about whether or not it actually solved Barry's problems.
>>
I like it
>>
File: Seagal (1).jpg (77 KB, 468x468)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>117916607
Anybody know why Barry did Bobby Lupo?
>>
>>117916895
Gotcha, misunderstood what you were saying. I kinda feel the same about Fuches and Hank too, to a lesser extent than if Gene were to get killed though
>>
>>117916895
They've avoided all the cliches so far. Gene will be fine. I think Barry will go on to have a good life, tortured only by internal guilt and facing no external consequences
>>
>>117917036
I predicted mid way S2 he will be on the run in S3. He did cause a massacre at the end. You can all ready picture Barry in Mexico
>>
>>117916830
Which was not passed off as a serious thing. If anything it came from Sally who is intentionally unlikable and out of touch.
>>
>>117916607
Ronny/Lily was the best thing I've seen on TV in a long time. Hope they continue to play around with the more comedic aspect of the show once and awhile.
>>
>>117916607

no
>>
ANYBODY SEEN RICHIE?
>>
File: nmis9zoe3l031.jpg (28 KB, 592x710)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>117917201
Sally is fine as wine
>>
>>117916607
Fucking love it. Henry Winkler is an underrated Jew.
>>
>>117917237
wish lily was my daughter
>>
File: 1517811820004.jpg (340 KB, 800x807)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>117916761
>confirmed for not watching the show
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>117917277
She's aging like shit and was a knockoff Kristen Bell at best. Works for her character though
>>
>>117917375
She is a cunt character but I would still destroy
>>
>>117917277
would choke/10
>>
I watched the entirety of Barry without being able to tell if I found Sally attractive. I want to say she is but there's just something off-putting about her that I don't like.
>>
>>117917432
She’s irrecoverably selfish
>>
>>117917512
Yeah she's a bitch. I'm talking strictly physical appearance though.
>>
>>117917512
Most true to life portrayal of a woman since Skylar
>>
>>117917432
She's the ultimate tragic character.
What she wants is good and noble, but the universe is just not set up to give it to her, and she doesn't know how to handle that.
She also flip-flops wildly between standing her ground and giving in, making her unpredictable.
Barry thinks he needs her to be happy, but she's going to be the one to start the domino chain to destroy him
>>
>BARRY BERKMAN DID THIS
>>
>>117917432
Her personality.
>>
How do I watch this?
>>
>>117917432
Why do good shows never have very attractive women in them
>>
>>117917729
torrent it.
>>
>>117917844
I wanna support it tho
>>
>>117917883
Buy a month of HBO then.
>>
>>117917883

hbo
>>
>>117917612
I hope after finding out about Barry her self-worth plummets and she ends up at rock-bottom sucking that slimy agent's cock and doing casting couches for roles
>>
>>117918071
I hope you have sex, incel.
>>
>>
>>117918340

based
>>
>>117916948

thank you
>>
>>117919093
I love the chilling scene where Hank gets serious
>"don't fuck with me Barry...it's not polite"
>>
File: Barry vs loli.webm (1.87 MB, 850x480)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB WEBM
>barry peeking over the bench
>gets a can to the face

kek
>>
File: q.jpg (8 KB, 209x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>117916948
>>
>>117919271
The guy who played Ronny must be Jon Hamm's stunt double
>>
>>
>>117917319
Imagine if she sat on your lap
>>
>>117919667
and instead of growling, purred
>>
File: Barry201_Jump.webm (1.16 MB, 1280x720)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB WEBM
>>
>>117916761
Are you a schizo?
>>
File: barry201_Safe.webm (1.94 MB, 1280x720)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
>>
>>117919271
Is that kid ever going to come back?
>>
>>117919170
>drives off after that menacing scene to some pop music
>>
>>117919840
Is that really how cops would react?
>>
It's pretty good, I especially like the scene where barry describes sniping 3 taliban at 700 meters while his shitty classmates act it out.

The run & gun stuff is all hollywood cliche but it still holds up.
>>
>>117916761
>>SJW agenda
>confirmed for not watching the show

Fucking retard, there is a huge social justice plotline about treatment of women in the entertainment industry. Another about rape. Barry's difficulty re-integrating into society as a soldier and the way that many of his peers treat him is also 'social justice'.

Hell the whole show is a commentary on male expectations, as Barry comes from a stoic and violent traditionally male world where Fugues is constantly telling him to 'be a man' and 'just do the job' (toxic masculinity) and he flourishes in a thespian enviroment where he can open up emotionally and be a feeling person.
>>
>>117919886
Am I misremembering or is this guy also in the flashback to Barry's unit right after Barry shoots the civilian, yelling at him.

If it was the same guy that's a neat little detail. Means Fuches contacted Barry's former platoon mate and offered a similar gig.
>>
>>117920072
American cops, yes.
>>
>>117917201
>>117916830
>There was that one time he said "Toxic Masculinity", I guess
>Which was not passed off as a serious thing. If anything it came from Sally who is intentionally unlikable and out of touch.

That doesn't make it not about social justice. The point was that Sally was using the concept of social justice as a weapon, against someone who is disenfranchised himself (Barry is mentally ill and has PTSD). Coming to a better understanding of people with mental illness is literally social justice.
>>
>>117920098
that scene kinda was kino
>>
>>117920179
>>117920099
By the amount of times you used the word social justice I assume you're a social justice warrior.

>Coming to a better understanding of people with mental illness is literally social justice.

So coming to a better understanding of flawed characters is social justice? I guess there isn't a piece of media out there that isn't running SJW agenda then. Even Rambo is social justice
>>
>>117916607
Has taken the mantle from Nathan For You in indie shows that no one's watching.

The episode pictured is the only one I didn't like, but Hader and the rest of the cast are fantastic and I've enjoyed every other episode.
>>
>>117917432
I love her character, she's one of the most realistically written modern women I've seen on TV. Kind of find her attractive despite being a bitch
>>
>>117920179
>>117920352
You're both retarded and neither of you have any idea what you're talking about.

Barry was over-eager, and thought they were dating because they slept together that one time. She didn't share the sentiment.
So when she confronts him about it later, she's not sure if it's a genuine miscommunication, or if Barry has some Sexual Conquest idea of forming relationships, which would fall under the category of destructive or harmful traits of the traditional masculine archetype, more commonly known as toxic masculinity.

it's got literally nothing to do with SJW bullshit. She doesn't know Barry very well yet, and doesn't know where his boundaries exist yet. End of story.
>>
>>117919170
that scene was absolute kino
>>
>>117919271
i got real Atlanta vibes from that whole episode in the sense that it was a great example of the show playing by its own in-universe rules (having this family of unkillable superhumans and not explaining it)
>>
File: shittin in my hand.webm (1.63 MB, 854x480)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB WEBM
>>
>>117920352
>there is a group of people who are disenfranchised within society
>here is a way in which society often mistreats them
>this could be overt bigotry or something more subtle and insidious
>this should stop

example:
>war vet with PTSD
>woman unfairly stereotypes him based on his peer's behaviour
>calls him out for 'toxic masculinity' when it's his friends behaving like that, not him, and he doesn't support them doing it

It's literally social justice bro. It's not a bad concept. Infact it is a critique of what often manifests as social justice, and a critique of power dynamics, suggesting that a ptsd war vet is less privileged than a white woman at a party and that she should check her privilege.

Think for a second about what i'm saying and try to forget that these words trigger you for a moment.
>>
>>117920530
>So when she confronts him about it later, she's not sure if it's a genuine miscommunication, or if Barry has some Sexual Conquest idea of forming relationships, which would fall under the category of destructive or harmful traits of the traditional masculine archetype, more commonly known as toxic masculinity.

How is this not a commentary on social justice, if it's exploring the female experience in regards to gender relations and potentially destructive and negative aspects to it?
>>
File: enhance.webm (789 KB, 1280x720)
789 KB
789 KB WEBM
>>
>>117920530
>wanting to form a relationship with a woman you have sex with is destructive
Enjoy single motherhood
>>
>>117920530
You're also forgetting about the other army bros who turn up. That's what Sally is primarily pissed off about.
>>
Yeah its the best "dark" comedy in a LONG fucking time. Always liked Bill Hader its nice to see he actually has some talent at showrunning.
>>
>>117920906
>wanting to form a relationship and have kids and a life with a woman you have sex with who clearly does not particularly like you and is not interested in a relationship and is highly self involved and focused on her floundering career and past trauma and being oblivious to all this and instead falling in love with your projected ideal of her
Enjoy single fatherhood
>>
>>117920969
Documentary Now! was the previous haderkino
and this season with him being less involved is worse (still great)

I agree Barry is great, but Atlanta is better, and a very similar show. They both share the same main director, and he would have got the job on Barry because of Atlanta (which came first).
High Maintenance is also better imo.
Better Things is great.
Older, there's Horace & Pete and Louie.
Ramy & Pen15 are my favorite new dark comedy shows.

There's really a lot. Barry is great but it's middle of the pack for me.
>>
>>117920530
I'm this retard>>117920352
I agree. I just didn't want the other retard to assert that the show itself was SJW-ed. Rather, a nuanced exploration of realistic characters.
>>
>>117920842
The character is an SJW. The show doesn't have a sense of justice, justice being inherently dual. Barry is different things to different people and to himself at different points in time. Sally, too, is more than the initial impression she gives.
>>
>>117919093
that's an actual chechen dance too

here's steven seagal dancing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybk6TKn-cNA
>>
>>117921336
A discussion of ideas and nuance doesn't mean something isn't about social justice.

And the show does highlight clear and overt injustices. Sally calling out Barry for 'Toxic Masculinity' for example, wasn't portrayed as a shifting sand, it was clearly cruel and unfair. She show gave her a realistic motivation to have done it, but it didn't make any excuses or say in some ways it was ok or that it depends on your opinion.
The same is true for much of Sally's treatment professionally and much of Barry's treatment from Fugues.
>>
>>117921276
social justice isn't a bad thing

And where disenfranchised groups collide is an interesting topic for social justice.
Take the example of that autistic kid who got suspended from university for a sexual assault claim from a girl because he touched her and talked to her, and he had no recourse, and even had his handler there.
That's bigotry against autistic people colliding with rules around protecting women. It's a social justice issue. And a valid one right?
Autists are disenfranchised in society.

Similar to men with poor social skills and PTSD (or other mental illness) and women like is discussed in Barry.
>>
>>117921336
social justice and justice in general doesn't have to be dogmatic.
>>
>>117921640
that's not what "social justice" is. Its a rebranding of political correctness. it doesn't apply to autistic people or the mentally ill, as they aren't political groups.
>>
>>117921998
How the fuck was emancipation or woman's suffrage 'political correctness'?
And why do you think something social has to necesserily be political and therefor legal?

Can you find any other definition for social justice which you think fits yours?

It also absolutely applies to the mentally ill and their cause is even political when you consider increased funding going towards mental health, and how veterans affairs namely dealing with PTSD are political issues, not just social.
>>
>>117921533
>>117921640
>>117921729

Fuck off

Guy that posted about the show not having SJW bullshit is accurate. He's not talking about "examining disadvantaged groups" or whatever else you want to call decent writing. He's talking about bullshit, which Barry doesn't have.
>>
>>117922602
Ok, so it's partially about social justice, that's just not bullshit and so it doesn't have social justice bullshit in it?
>>
>>117922570
>How was emancipation or woman's suffrage 'political correctness'?

Because they are people, created equal, by God. The mentally disabled and traumatized are not equal.
>>
>>117922665

I'll bet you try to butt into conversations with "ACKTUALLY EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL!!!"

It's so obvious what people mean when they say "SJW agenda" that you're actually putting effort into missing the point
>>
>>117922765
You're not even answering my question.

Political correctness is speaking carefully not to offend people right? Well emancipation and sufferage were progressive non-mainstream (atleast at their inception) ideas which had nothing to do with speaking carefully not to offend people.

So how is social justice a rebranding of political correctness, when the two most obvious examples of it had nothing to do with political correctness?
>>
>>117921090
Donald Glover is a fucking retard.
>>
>>117922865
>Political correctness is speaking carefully not to offend people right
No. It was identical to "social justice," just before you were born, clearly. It didn't catch on because it's a huge joke, nothing but bullshit, and the people pushing it didn't have international pundits from which to spew their idiocy.
>>
>>117922788
I don't think everything is political.
I don't think pushing for diversity or representation in tv shows is political, for example. You'd classify that as 'SJW agenda' right? Well it's social, not political.
Now you're the one who can go ahead and say "ACKSHUALLY EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL" if you want to.

>It's so obvious what people mean when they say "SJW agenda"
Yeah, issues like the treatment of actresses in Hollywood and rape and sexual abuse are pretty obviously on the social justice agenda, no? MeToo doesn't count? This is partially about that.

The cognitive dissonance you're struggling with here, is that you've classified social justice as all being bullshit so a show which you like which discusses some of those issues in a fair and nuanced way, and is entertaining, must not be about it.
>>
>>117922945
>the avoidance of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against.
That's what google says

>speaking carefully not to offend people
That's pretty close.
>No
actually yes

I see that there's some overlap but 'Social Justice' extends beyond simply what people say.
>>
>>117922602
lol thanks guy. I was starting to get befuddled. Yes, I just meant the show itself doesn't have a specific agenda beyond telling the story of these characters. The characters don't serve a larger political narrative, or advocate for "justice" to any side.
>>
>>117919271
This episode was retarded and broke the narrative reality of the show.
>>
>>117922979
>I don't think pushing for diversity or representation in tv shows is political

In the 90s this was literally called "political correctness."

So, in short, you're a moron.
>>
>>117923051
>The characters don't serve a larger political narrative, or advocate for "justice" to any side.

So, it's not about treatment of actresses in hollywood?
And it's not about social attitudes towards veterans and the difficulty they face re-integrating into society?
>>
>>117923052
It was fucking hilarious though.
>>
>>117923056
>ACKSHUALLY EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL
>>
>>117923031
Is it politically correct to have everyone feel represented by their media? or is that politically incorrect? Is it politically incorrect to depict niggers as violent barely cognizant thugs, or is that politically correct?

Its pretty sad I'm having to explain exactly how "social justice" is identical to "political correctness."
>>
>>117923117
ya got your fags mixed up, friend. or your autism went into overdrive, not sure.
>>
>>117923080
it's about AN actress in hollywood, and A fictional veteran, and friendships, secrets, the plausibility of living an "honest" life etc. I didn't see it more as making a commentary than these other themes because I'm not an SJW
>>
>>117917132
>Eastbound & Dead Inside
literally too good to be true
>>
>>117923126
I have acknowledged that there is some crossover, but to illustrate the distinction between the two ideas, I gave you the examples of emancipation and suffrage. Which are archetypal social justice.

Now at one point in history, they were not 'politically correct' ideas, as they were out of favor with most people. You would have been generally frowned upon for advocating them.

Do you understand? Social justice and political correctness are not the same thing.
>>
>>117923217
its not some crossover, my autistic chum. They're identical. The terms are literally comprised of synonyms for fuck's sake.
>>
>>117923156
What, so a fictional story about a single character can't be representative of anything?
A story about a made up elephant isn't about elephants?

This is nonsensical.
>>
>>117923255
At one point in time, emancipation and suffrage were not politically correct or political correctness. But they were social justice ideas. Therefor social justice is not the same as political correctness.

Which part of this logic do you dispute?
>>
>>117922979

A little nuance goes a long way with TV, we're so used to absolutely stupid thoughtless preening SJW garbage that anything with some tact feels like a totally separate thing, even if it's technically touching on common issues. And "pushing an agenda" kind of implies that it's really one-sided and soapboxy. If it's intelligent than it's less likely to be called agenda-pushing regardless of topic
>>
>>117923288
>muh current political movement has been represented for the entirety of history!
>t. literally every piece of political rhetoric

You're also still missing the part how the terms are literal synonyms. political = social, correctness = justice.
>>
File: 1557263903158.gif (1.82 MB, 320x240)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>Thread about a good show devolves into politics again
Not super great
>>
>>117923301
I get what you're saying but it still irritates me.
It's like how there's a plotline about how difficult and bullshit adoption is for gay people in The Wire, with the plotline with Kima and her girlfriend. But people generally wouldn't call The Wire out for being SJW or pushing an agenda. Even though that is a literal political cause.

I guess what pisses me off is that when things are bad they're bad it's not because they're about some wrong idea. Like these shitty 'SJW' shows wouldn't suddenly be good with an all white cast or whatever. We're getting hung up on the wrong things. And I would have thought that a show, on HBO, which is ideologically inline with much of what pisses people off here, but good, would cause some reflection on this.
>>
>>117923264
A story can broach subjects without expressing an opinion on them. Without compromising a narrative to force a political point. Shit being difficult for women sometimes isn't instantly a political statement, it can just be fact. Especially in the case of only moderately attractive women seeking to be actors, who are also not sucking anyone's dick for their roles.
>>
>>117923354
You're literally refusing to address my argument, refer to any actual definitions of the phrases you're using, and just because /pol/ likes crying about social issues and the guise of 'politics' doesn't make politics and society the same thing.

Nor is correctness and justice the same as justice is a lofty abstract concept and correctness is dependent on current social attitudes.
>>
>>117923502
I'm not refusing to address your argument, I'm telling you that you're full of shit and you have no idea what you're talking about. But you don't want to hear that. You want a moronic debate about your idiotic rhetoric.
>>
File: 1515964969996.gif (1011 KB, 450x365)
1011 KB
1011 KB GIF
>>117923359
I know, it's weird. I'm heavy into politics and haven't been getting SJW vibes from the show at all.
>>
>>117923427

It's because shows that handle stuff well feel so damn different because of it. It's the difference between a circlejerk and a thoughtful piece. An SJW show feels like lazy shallow pandering to a group that doesn't include most people on 4chan. Barry and the Wire feel like great shows for any smart adult.
>>
>>117923540
> "social justice" is identical to "political correctness."

A = B

At one point in time, emancipation and suffrage were not politically correct or political correctness. But they were social justice ideas. Therefor social justice is not the same as political correctness.

Which part of this logic do you dispute?

A = C
C ≠ B
A ≠ B

>>117923540
It's not rhetoric, it's cold hard logic. Your opinion is illogical.
>>
>>117923586
>barry
>smart
the only times its ever close to smart is how it makes fun of actors for being full of shit. but that shouldn't be any sort of revelation for anyone.
>>
>>117923586
All this shows me is that you guys are not capable of understanding idea, but only of being superficially triggered by things. So it doesn't actually matter what something is about as long as it's not blatantly obvious.
>>
>>117923264
You're nonsensical, u frazzled nonce
>>
>>117923653
>at one time, disallowing women to vote and enslaving black people was politically correct. then it was determined to not be politically correct.

I don't know why you're trying to debate this. The term "social justice" didn't exist in the civil rights era.
>>
>>117923726
euphoria is a good example of a SJW show, because it forces reality to conform to a political idea, and is weaker because of it.
>>
>>117923359
It's a couple of fuckers losing their heads trying to prove that Barry is political and everyone else reminding them that shows can serve purposes beyond that.
>>
>>117923745
>the term "social justice" became used explicitly in the 1780s. A Jesuit priest named Luigi Taparelli is typically credited with coining the term, and it spread during the revolutions of 1848 with the work of Antonio Rosmini-Serbati.[2][14][15] However, recent research has proved that the use of the expression "social justice" is older (even before the 19th century).[16] For example, in Anglo-America, the term appears in The Federalist Papers, No. 7: "We have observed the disposition to retaliation excited in Connecticut in consequence of the enormities perpetrated by the Legislature of Rhode Island; and we reasonably infer that, in similar cases, under other circumstances, a war, not of parchment, but of the sword, would chastise such atrocious breaches of moral obligation and social justice."
>>
>>117923776
I'm not saying it's political because I don't think social justice is inherently political and I don't think society and politics are the same thing.
>>
>>117923776
No, its basically everyone calling this one dude a moron in literally every way possible.

but he has legit autism, so at this point its just amusing to see what he comes up with to prove that social justice has literally always been a thing.
>>
>>117923829
>Social justice is a concept of fair and just relations between the individual and society.

It has literally always been a thing though. If not in letter, in spirit.
>>
>>117923797
and researches have proven that there were trany cavemen. there's enough information to make literally any idea seem compelling, no matter how fundamentally flawed it is.
>>
>social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice social justice

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up
>>
>>117923850
Like I said before, literally every political movement claims it has always existed. That's how you convince stupid people (read: you) to take it seriously.
>>
>>117923881
The idea that social justice, in any definition for it that you might find, is a bad thing, is utterly absurd.
You're just triggered over your silly culture war.
>>
>>117923850
What would appease you? If I said Barry was a show with social justice themes? Yes, we live in a society, but Barry's focus is mainly personal > social themes. It's right there in the title. It's a show about Barry
>>
>>117923909
Social justice isn't a political movement, it's a concept.
>>
File: banzai.jpg (3.18 MB, 3648x2736)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB JPG
>>117923933
I'll take this and leave
aurevoir
have fun discussing character drama which i know you all care about
>>
>>117923976
stymied at last.... what a shame about the thread
>>
>>117923919
The modern definition is moronic, my friend. Just like the modern definition of feminism is moronic. The modern form of social justice is an adaptation of political correctness for the YOUNG AND HIP crowd to get them all political. Century's old definitions about as relevant to modern feminism as the turn of the century democrat is relevant to the modern definition.

>>117923947
The modern definition is, most assuredly, a movement, with barely anything to do with the pre-internet definitions. It more closely resembles "political correctness" in form, rhetoric, and function.

So in short, you're an assclown high on a political movement.
>>
>>117921390
Shame the dudes they cast dont look Chechen at all. Thats been my main autistic nitpick at the show. The real guys from there have a very distinctive appearance, not random slavs.

Its bizarre considering they could have went with plenty of other backgrounds where the actors would look more authentic.
>>
Is NoHo Hank gay? Why is his name NoHo Hank?
>>
>gay Chechens

I feel like most people miss the hilarity in this
>>
>>117924280
I feel like most everyone has seen that joke already.
>>
>>117924387
True, gay Chechens are everywhere these days.
>>
>>117924515
I mean the "gay dude in unlikely position" thing. But you knew that.
>>
Did the episode where he was sent to kill the karate master seem out of place to anyone else?
>>
>>117924835
It went full absurdist. I enjoyed it but it didn't gel with the tone of the rest of the series. Yeah it was out of place. I like it personally, but it just is gonna be divisive
>>
>>117924923
its not really divisive. if you liked it, you're a moron.
>>
>>117916607
dude it's storming right now lmao
>>
>>117924969
lel it's already divisive between two people rn
>>
>>117924749
I suppose.
>>
>>
>>117924991
well of course morons are going to claim they are not morons. That doesn't mean something is divisive. For instance, a moron denying he's a moron doesn't mean the question of whether or not he is a moron is divisive.
>>
>>117916711
No sjw agenda. How about the acting class teacher that falls in love with a nigger and let's her be the man in the relationship?
>>
>>117925112
You know what I love about this shot?
The girl is real the whole time.
The TREE was a scaffolding that they painted a CGI tree over to make it look more natural. So everything that happens in this shot *actually happens* First time I saw it I thought the girl got CG'd, but nope
>>
>>117916607
Tropical storm Barry? Yeah I hear it's the next Katrina
>>
>>117925285
something that's divisive is something that causes disagreement and hostility.

me the moron - disagreement
you the cunt - hostility

see, cunt?
>>
>>117925973
I watched the scene twice and even the jump to the roof didn't look CGI. Thanks for the explanation
>>
>>117926253
there's nothing hostile about calling a moron a moron. it is what you are.
>>
>>117926374
I wish I could suck your cock
>>
>>117916607
Best episode.
>WHAT ARE YOU?!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.