[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>That’s right, don’t just stare at it, eat it you little freak. Eat it all up... What’s the matter? You don’t like the smell of my period blood mixed with my unwiped asshole? The shit and blood and sweat marinating in my crotch day? Hmmm too bad, because you’re going to lick it all up until there’s not a spec of bodily waste left. I’ve also have terrible cramps and bad gas all day so I’m going to make sure I belch and fart right in your face as you’re eating me out. Little degenerate fucking pig. You’d probably like that tho wouldn’t you? You’d get off on consuming my bodily wastes. Well that turns me on as well. If you’re a good boy mommy will consider jerking you off after I’m clean.
>>
I want her to crush my balls
>>
File: 😁.jpg (518 KB, 1108x1030)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
>>114860727
>>
>>114860727
sneed
>>
File: Untitled.png (3.49 MB, 1392x1680)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB PNG
>>114860727
>>
You people are fucking freaks
>>
>>114861071
>You people
what did xer mean by this?
>>
>>114860957
Is that really J-Lopez asshole? Or photoshopped? No way that made it past wardrobe
>>
>>114861158
I mean niggers

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.