[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Anna Kendrick.jpg (777 KB, 1365x2048)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
Why has Anna Kendrick's career nosedived in the past few years?
>>
People are starting to hate the mouse
>>
I'd nosedive right into her cleavage if you catch my drift
>>
Quirky isn't in fashion anymore.
>>
It's fine. Why do you autists equate anyone not currently starring in capeshit to career failure? She was just in a trilogy of successful comedies.
>>
>>111437207
she was never that appealing, she was just that actress that was there.

if you are associated with twilight you deserve to fade into obscurity, and should do it gracefully like rob pattinson
>>
>>111437401
If I accuse successful people of failure it makes me feel less alone in my failure.
>>
I want to nosedive into her vagina
>>
>Nibble-core
>>
>>111437401
>anyone not currently starring in capeshit to career failure

capeshit is a failure of the industry
not starring in capeshit is just a lack of ability to carry shit to a billion dollar industry where the bar of quality is bollywood tier
>>
Who’s got that cunty tweet she put out after agreeing to take a photo with some guy?
>>
>>111437338
Please elaborate
>>
>>111437207
Wrong side of 30.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.75 MB, 1920x960)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB WEBM
>>111437672
Time to settle down and start a family with a nice, loving ___wife.
>>
>>111437207
The truth and the hardest mousepill to swallow is that she never really stood out as an actress. You could easily replace her with like Britt Robertson and it wouldn't make much of a difference. No one in casting ever goes "I NEED Anna Kendrick for this part." they go "Who can we realistically get? How about that mousy girl from Pitch Perfect? Oh she's already in the lobby, good.".
>>
File: ak.jpg (93 KB, 697x594)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>111437207
She's not getting work because she's distracted by how in love she is with me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.