[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

OHNONONO AHAHAHAHAHA

>The troubled Star Trek 4 has reportedly been cancelled after its director left to direct a Game of Thrones prequel pilot. According to Deadline, the in-development follow-up to Star Trek Beyond has apparently been shelved following SJ Clarkson's decision to join HBO's new GoT series. Back in August, the project was said to be in trouble after Chris Pine and Chris Hemsworth refused pay cuts. At the time, Paramount insisted that the project was not on hold, but the additional loss of a director may have been the last straw.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/01/11/star-trek-4-reportedly-cancelled
>>
Good. The reboot was shit anyway. All three movies were trash.
>>
>>108355657
>Chris Pine and Chris Hemsworth refused pay cuts. At the time, Paramount insisted that the project was not on hold
So, what, were they going to make a movie with no Kirks in it?
>>
>>108356350
Just like they made a movie with no Spock in it.
>>
>>108356211
not true

1st was given a free pass as they needed a new cast to continue the franchise
2nd was rightly shit on by everyone for being a mismanaged disaster on every level of film making
3rd was fine, mostly thanks to simon pegg holding it together.
>>
>>108356350
young Picard
>>
>>108355657
>Game of Thrones prequel pilot.
this made me puke a little in my mouth
>>
>>108356611
>3rd was fine, mostly thanks to simon pegg holding it together.
kys pleb ass and get your own opinion once in your life
>>
>>108355657
>Chris Pine and Chris Hemsworth refused pay cuts.
It's time to stop paying actors any money at all. Maybe then they'll learn they're not that important.
>>
>>108355657
>after Chris Pine and Chris Hemsworth refused pay cuts
B-B-BUT MY EQUAL PAY! THIS IS RAPE! WHERE IS THE #meToo?
>>
>>108355657
That's fine. Beyond was a good ending. Sick of the Enterprise being destroyed every fucking movie it's absurd
>>
>>108356654
They're using original Picard and taking him to the Kelvin Universe. That's what the new Picard show is about. Wish i was making that up
>>
>>108356713
Fucking this. It's such a ridiculous thing. Actors are extremely over valued. They need to be taken down
>>
>>108355657
Alien warrior chick was hot.
>>
File: StarTrek-actors.png (2.56 MB, 1111x4948)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
>>108355657
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>108357857
Wtf quark's Jewish???!
>>
I thought Tarantino was supposed to be directing.
>>
>>108357857
this anon is based as fuck
>>
>>108356842
What the fuck.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.