[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File deleted.
Title says all. She’s 24, has no degree, but teaching English and working at a bar in China. She shouldn’t be there but she’s working illegally.
What’s the likelihood of her getting caught? And arrested/deported?
I told her that if she were caught they’d probably want to make a statement and can use her a pawn, but she’s so carefree and has that “nothing bad can happen to me” attitude.
>>
You tell her your piece but you let her make her own choices, she's an adult and earned that right.
>>
>>1653141
Kek. Are you guys Slavic?

If she's working at a bar, then she's a prostitute. Working at KTVs/bars in China and Asia is code word for "selling my pussy to tiny Asian cocks"

She most likely will get caught in a police raid sooner or later.
>>
Which tier city?
>>
>>1653209
Shanghai
>>
>>1653214
Probably the worst place to be for teaching illegally. Beijing could be worse. She should be in some backwater if she wants to not worry.
>>
If she's Canadian, then they REALLY might make an example of her.
>>
She’s working as a hooker. Working visa free is only part of her problem. Moral crimes are things police like to make examples of, especially when it’s a foreigner bringing their degeneracy to China.

When she gets caught, she’ll get a few months of re-education and she won’t be the same. You won’t be able to convince her, but hey, that’s how women work. They’re invincible until they’re not.
>>
>>1653224
why is shanghai the worst place to teach illegally?
>>
>>1653373
I don't think so. She takes pictures with her male coworkers.
>>
>>1653383
Anon. I...
>>
ITT : anon finds out his sister is a hooker
>>
>>1653411
That doesn't make logical sense. Why would she go to CHINA to be a hooker? Hookers exist in America too..
>>
>>1653423
1. She might not be doing it by choice. She could've gotten into some kind of trouble (usually drugs, gambling, and/or gang-related activities) and she's more or less forced into doing it.

2. Some Chinese might pay extra for a white woman.
>>
>>1653488
3. Chinese clients are probably a hell of a lot cleaner than clients in America.
>>
>>1653423
I mean why be a hooker in Ohio when you can be chased by Chinese millionaires in Beijing, simply for being white and skinny?
>>
File: wallhaven-0q2z9l.jpg (602 KB, 1920x1080)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
>>1653141
helper at what ever shes doing idk isnt there an app lol but honesly jsut help more then stop
also hwo is "china" doing
>>
>>1653503
Are you sober
>>
File: savwvQY.png (1.42 MB, 1055x1075)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>1653504
can i be lol
but hoensly what are you ask ing me and why
also who are you and am i going home now
>>
File: 1546950054085.png (1.08 MB, 1001x1100)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>1653509
>>1653503
>>
>>1653503
>>1653509
What did he mean by this
>>
>>1653373
Re-education camps in China chemically sterilize women. So it'll save her money by not ever having to get her tubes tied.
>>
>>1653383
Bars in Asia have with female staff have 3 types of employees.
>Group 1: the guys who pour the drinks and needs to handle problem customers.
>Group 2: middle aged women who've done the job for a long time. they keep the girls in line and are tough enough to deal with troublesome men as well
>Group 3: the hookers
Your sister isn't belonging to any of the first two groups, so it's clear which one she is.

If it were a normal old bar, they'd never put themselves into legal trouble by hiring some foreigner with limited language skills and no visa. There's no benefit.

"Bars" can and do hire women without visas. They operate in legal grey zones. They have nothing to lose by hiring someone without a visa. Once they're caught, that girl just goes away and they say it's because she's a dirty foreigner and was doing immoral stuff without their knowledge. They pay the fines for the visa issues, pay their bribes, and they're still above water because clients are paying shitloads to fuck your sister.
>>
>>1653557
Citation needed. This would would be a global scandal.
>>
>>1653682
China can do whatever they want and nobody will do anything.
>>
I taught English in Beijing on a tourist visa and never thought for a second about getting caught or deported. Nothing bad happened.

Bar work seems shadier and riskier.
>>
>>1653490
t. never been to china
>>
>>1653141
They deport people like her all the time she won't be a political prisoner at worse she'll be in jail a little while awaiting deportation.

Seems like a risky existence in a country like China, where anyone who has it out for you can report you and have you deported any time.
>>
>>1653141
The old working in a bar line, she is a hooker anon.
>>
>>1653776
>>1653735
>>1653735
>>1653730
>>1653682
>>1653647
>>1653557
>>1653488
>>1653360
>>1653373
>>1653157
>>1653411
ok let's assume my sister is a fucking degenerate hooker. How can I get her to stop? Should I contact the police and try to get her deported?
>>
It’s 4 am in China. Your sister is stumbling back to her apartment after choking on Chinese dick.
>>
>>1653141
she's long since turned to prostitution
>>
>>1653734
t. have been to the US, at least.

If I were OP's sister, I'd rather take in a bunch of Chinese dongs than any filthy nigger/spic dongs.
>>
>>1653360
Yeah and they will. Working illegally as a a Canadian =spy
>>
>>1654021
we're american
>>
>>1654083
That’s even worse. Have you ever seen any news about China-US relations?
>>
>>1654098
His sister is probably selling her pussy to communist leaders. Is all good senpai’
>>
>>1653141
You're getting trolled. Under-the-table work isn't at all uncommon in China. I knew two degenerate English "teachers" (private tutors) who were just obnoxious skanky thots straight out of uni who would sometimes slyly drink on the job so they could go out and party afterwards on like a Wednesday night or whatever. I think one of them even worked in a bar for a bit.

The only real concern is if she's Canadian. Get her out of there ASAP, they're rounding up Canadians by the junk-load to make an example of the Canadian government for LEGITIMATELY detaining an actual Chinese spy and honoring their legal agreements with the US. How dare they.
>>
>>1654125
No, we’re American
>>
>>1653490
LOLNO

>>1653984
based

>>1653793
You're thinking of calling the CCP police on your sister? WTF is wrong with you??

Srsly, though, she's probably doing the "drink with customers to get them to drink more" thing. They buy her drinks, she lets them grope her tits and ass. At some places, the girls are whores, at others, the girls aren't required to be whores but they usually end up whoring themselves out because huge wads of money. See for example Lucie Blackman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joji_Obara#Lucie_Blackman
>>
>>1654324
Pretty sure Lucie Blackman was whoring herself, but her family wants to maintain her dignity by saying she only went on “dates”.
>>
File: 1565130098246.jpg (92 KB, 960x689)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>1654330
"paid dating" is a thing in Asia, but it almost always involves sex at the end of the date. I've sat next to one of the most utterly cringeworthy "old guy taking hot young sloot to dinner" dates at a restaurant, and it was obvious that the girl didn't give even half a shit about being there, and equally obvious that he was going to get his money's worth out of her that night.
>>
>>1654343
Was she Slavic?
>>
>>1653141
What city, and what bar? I'll go say hi.
>>
>>1654381
t. CIDF
>>
Maybe Op’s sister is a waitress at a bar and only dates white expats :)
>>
>be OP's sister
>young girl working hard to support herself without doing shady things
>come home after all because she misses her family
>expecting a warm welcome
>nothing but cold shoulder and scolding
>turns out OP going around telling people that his sister works as a hooker in china
please be true
>>
>>1653141
You're a cuckold if you allowed her to work at a bar
>>
>>1653141
if youre lucky they'll only harvest one of her kidneys
>>
>>1653141
Is she there on a travel visa?
>>
>>1653488
getting her addicted to drugs so she prostitutes herself freely just so she can get another dose every day might not be so far fetched actually. There's been documented case like these where victims lose their sanity at the end
>>
>>1654449
Expired tourist visa
>>
>>
>>1654372
No, as mentioned, "in Asia".

>>1654490
>Expired tourist visa
Are you OP? Are you serious? She's going to be in deeeeeeep shit when she gets caught.
>>
>>1654600
Tons of wypipo live in China illegally. She’s fine.
>>
Dead thread

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.