[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hello Hollandfags.

I'm going on a weekendtrip to your capital.
Please post your favorite techno club in Amsterdam.

Also: of course we will visit some coffeshops. Do you have suggestions?
Alsoalso: Assumed someone would want to buy something stronger than weed (for example coke) is it hard to find? who should one ask? In the club? Or outside?

Thanks anons
>>
>>1631856
Anglos pls leave.
>>
Not Anglo.
>>
it must suck being an Amsterdam resident and dealing with god awful degenerates like OP visiting your city every day
>>
Dont buy drugs from brown people. It doesnt matter as much where you get it from, just as long as they are not brown. Theres a reason why they desperately approach every stoner and rave how they have the best shit ever - its because theyre selling straight garbage.
>>
>>1631856
Walking around anywhere in central Amsterdam in the evening and there is someone offering coke every 5 mins, quality is poor to baking soda though.
>>
>>1631856
Pls don't come here
>>
>>1631973
Not so bad, 5k eu every weekend selling baking powder. Move to Utrecht and fuck uni students
>>
>>1632124
Not a student.
>>
>>1632117
Flights are already bought.
>>
>A city with a rich history and many things to see and do.

>Where is best drugs?!

Goddamn I hate the tourists here. Almost glad they are closing the red light district. I'll keep the drunken brits away at least.
>>
This is going to read like a troll but it honestly won't be.

If you are going to buy coke please go to the cops a smartshop or go to a drug facility (ask a local) to test the purity of your coke. It could be white heroin.

That said in my personal experience as a lifetime resident of Amsterdam the drugs are okay 99% of the time. You can buy it everywhere. Your best bet would be going to a smartshop and just asking for XTC/coke there and they usually have a connection or will straight up sell it to you right there.

Also fuck the other pretentious shits in this thread, drug usage, whoring and partying is a part of our culture and they are being unpatriotic by not embracing that fact.

Nobody gives a shit and everyone does a line of coke and takes some happy pills every now and then, ignore these incels.

Coke and XTC has the same legal status as weed which means you won't be arrested for it as long as you are only buying and using it. Selling and distributing IS ILLEGAL and punishable though.

Also don't be the retard snorting in the middle of the streets. You won't face any real repercussions but stay classy and at least find a fucking bathroom or something. Tourists think because they won't get arrested it's okay. Which is why people here tend to hate anglos since they are the worst of them all in this regard.
>>
>>1632158
Dank je wel anon!

I am a Berliner, so I'm also used to these questions. I think I'll ask in a smartshop. Seems like the safest way. Also I heard one can ask a Riksja driver. They seem to have connections, too.

What techno club do you suggest? Gotta check out that Amsterdam techno.
>>
>>1632152
Not a brit m8.
>>
>>1632166
De School has Berlin vibes
Thuishaven for rich aging hippies
Shelter and Marktkantine are ok

Honestly just look on resident advisor. In the summer people prefer outdoor festivals over clubs.

Do not buy coke on the street or in clubs. Pills are high quality and cheap everywhere though.
>>
>>1632172
Thx mate.
>>
>>1631856
>Please post your favorite techno club in Amsterdam
Be sure to stop by this place!
>>
What does someone who doesnt really do drugs even do in amsterdam?
im staying there for like 2 days because of a layover in november

I have thought about selling my virginity to a whore there but i dont know if my autism will let me
>>
>>1632624
OP here. Go watch the museums.
>>
>>1631973
>Amsterdam seeing 'degeneracy' as a negative trait
I don't think you understand this city
>>
Just came back from Amsterdam. Honestly it didn't seem that degenerate to me, maybe too many "DUDE WEED LMAO" stores and items everywhere.

Been to a few coffeeshops that weren't located directly in the center, they have been quite pleasant and "chill".

>Alsoalso: Assumed someone would want to buy something stronger than weed (for example coke) is it hard to find? who should one ask? In the club? Or outside?
After striking a brief chat with the guy at one smartshop place (small store on the new church building) he said he also sold other stuff UTC (MDMA, coke, LSD). Not sure if they are legit however, would need more data to back it up.

All in all a pleasant trip, very pleasant in fact. Love the locals, so friendly and helpful. Don't know how the dutch manage to keep such a huge city so well kept though, it's quite astonishing.
>>
>>1633738
Thx for your anwer. So they dont kick you out if you ask in a smartshop?
>>
>>1633739
Well I just started a general "drug chat" about microdosing, truffles vs mushrooms, etc and eventually the dude opened up and told me he also has other stuff to sell.

Also don't forget to go to the Museumsplein, it's really and quite nice. I went to the VG museum there.
>>
>>1633750
Thanks mate.
>>
Whats your favorite technoclub in Amsterdam?
>>
Yeah, de School is your best bet. Check out who are playing, because they will likely ask at the door and may refuse entry if you don't know.

Seconding the guy who said you should check out resident advisor.

OT301 sometimes has cool events, BRET sometimes does too. Garage Noord and Skatecafe both in Noord can be fun, and the area has some really cool spots in my opinion (you'll also avoid tourists). A beer and relatively cheap fingerfood on a sunny day at FC hyena next to the water there is nice, also Noorderlicht at the NDSM has good summer vibes. Located more centrally, Hanneke's Boom can be a nice place in that regard as well.
>>
>>1632624
Concerts, museums, beautiful architecture, countryside, beach closeby. But I guess it's all drugs right?

>>1633756
>>1633750
I wouldn't recommend asking smartshops for illegal shit.
>>
>>1634128
Thanks man.
>>
>>1631973
Now you know why we don't like Amsterdam
>>
>>1634147
Are you an Amsterdam resident?
>>
>>1632158

Natuurlijk is Amsterdam een stad van hoeren neuken, drugs gebruiken en wat nog meer, maar er is (vind ik) een groot verschil tussen blowen en harddrugs gebruiken. Ik heb niet bepaald het idee dat dit laatste echt wordt getolereerd zoal jij dit schetst.

Dat gezegd hebbende: goed punt wat betreft drugs testen. Dit is sowieso een goed idee om de kwaliteit te testen maar holy hell, drugs in Nederland zijn sterk; of het nu gaat om wiet, xtc of paddo's. Mits niet gekocht op straat, uiteraard.

Geen idee wat ik met deze post wil zeggen eigenlijk.
>>
>>1633655
>I don't think you understand this city
Tourists don't understand the city.
Residents are in fact pretty tired of the degeneracy, they're just torn between cleaning ship up and wanting to keep the tourist money and are reluctant to tell other people what they can't do.

>>1632624
>selling my virginity to a whore
I don't think you understand how whores work.

>What does someone who doesnt really do drugs even do in amsterdam?
There's tonnes to do, Amsterdam has way more than drugs and whores.
Just for the sake of 4chan credit, be sure and get a pic at the Homomonument.

>>1632158
>stay classy
Do you realise what kind of Anglo you're talking to?
>>
>>1634405
No, I live in the Hague. I visit Amsterdam a couple times a month.

>maar er is (vind ik) een groot verschil tussen blowen en harddrugs gebruiken.
Ligt er aan met wie je bent. Publiek heb ik het liever allebei niet maar privé boeit het me niet. Aangezien toeristen zich niet kunnen gedragen moeten we ze hier niet aanmoedigen.
>>
>>1631973
Amsterdam is an african/middle eastern enclave.
>>
I hate Amsterdam so fucking much. I dont know whether it's the fake personalities of the locals (and their superiority complex), the complete take-over by foreigners, the degeneracy, the openly collectivist/extremely left city council and their separatist tendencies or just the fact that it is the only city in my country where I see many homeless in the open and it stinks.

In any case, send in the army to flush out the population, replace them and give the city a council consisting only of non-Randstedelingen
>>
>>1631973
Amsterdam resident here.
It could be worse. There are so many benefits of living here that it outweighs the hassles.
Sidenote: after all these years I still don't understand how stupid one has to be to put their whole family on bikes while they cannot even bike themselves. I haven't seen any kid injured yet, but it doesn't look good when tourist children on bikes just wander in front of trucks, etc. while the parents don't even notice shit is going wrong, cause they try to figure out how to bike kind of straight themselves. Any parent reading this: just fucking learn to bike before you go into traffic.
>>
>>1634901
Jaloers provinciaaltje gespot
>>
>>1634901
Gebaseerd.
>>
>>1632158
ignore this bait. they will fine you of you bring hard drugs to police or even worse
>>
Piggybacking off this since we're on the subject of degeneracy, just how terribly cold and soulless is window hooker sex?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.