[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Just arrived in Salzburg. What do you guys recommend? I know for sure I’m gonna visit the fortress and rent a bike to cruise around
>>
I recommend getting out of the city as fast as possible unless you somehow enjoy being stuck in tight areas with rude chinks.

Go check out the nature in Salzburg (lakes, mountains etc.). Skip Hallstatt tho unless you enjoy masses and masses of chinks
>>
Biggish city so plenty of sights to see, things related to Mozart, museums, bike rentals, day trips out of the city, Fortress, Cathedral, etc. How long are you in town for?

Unironically Googles 1 day - 3 day automated planner with walking guide is a decent place to build a skeleton plan of 2-3 things a day to do then improvise the rest.
>>
>>1631030
the monestary/brewery was really nice
>>
>>1631030

see,

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/
>>
Check out Werfen

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.