[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 51 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Please consider donating to help the victims of the KyoAni studio fire: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kyoani-heal

File: 和食.jpg (40 KB, 450x427)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
How do I go back to healthy bowel movements?
Ever since coming to Japan for about a month now, I've been so gassy and have had rather liquefied crap.
I'm told that the main fiber from this diet comes from the rice - but looking into it, fiber seems to come from brown (rather than white) rice.
Thanks!
>>
>>1624918
Just eat normal food. When I came back from thailand last year I had liquid, runny, weird shits for around 3 weeks. I thought I had something wrong with me but everything returned to normal eventually
>>
Avoid the white rice at all costs, that shit is full of arsenic and pesticides. The less you have of that, the better you'll be shitting. I find eating more bread helps firm up my shits too, although Japanese bread is fucking dreadful it must be said. If you have to have Japanese food, get something without rice.

You know that curly mountain of poo that you see depicted here? That's literally how they think you're supposed to be shitting.
>>
>>1624918
inb4
>UHMMM ACTUALLY JAPANESE FOOD IS SUPER HEALTHY JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE HEALTHY THEY ARE THIN LONG LIFE TOO!!!!

> fiber seems to come from brown (rather than white) rice.
This is a myth and I wish people would stop buying this shit, you may as well go eat popcorn instead and have 1000x the amount of fiber.

You need to do what everyone else, including myself does. Go get some of those supplements at 711/lawsons and drink. Japanese food is some of the most unhealthy shit that is full of carbs but dressed like it is full of meat and veggies.

I actually just eat at kebab king or star kebab if I can for some shit instead of ramen shops these days. Does the trick with ease. Also Celery is your friend eat it whenever possible.
>>
>>1625236
>Celery is your friend
I love the feeling of celery in my ass.

>Go get some of those supplements at 711/lawsons and drink.
I think he means the "probiotic" stuff like Wakamoto. It's basically dried powdered bacteria in a capsule. I was told to take it after a bout with food poisoning.
>>
Take vitamin supplements and probiotics too. If you're stressed you can vape CBD oil and if you can't sleep you can do some phenibute, both are legal in Japan and can be bought on Amazon.
>>
it took me a couple days to shit after my arrival in japan...then one day i had a yakult, and later i went to a kissaten and had a couple cups of coffee...

i'll just say thank jesus that many of the many convenience stores in tokyo have public bathrooms. otherwise i may very well have shit my pants.

i tried to eat fruit and such, but overall i did consume a lot of white rice...eggs, too. found a good oyakodon place near akihabara...

thankfully i didn't have to go with such urgency again during my trip, though my faeces was always a bit firmer than i'm used to.
>>
Why is everyone getting stomach aches and runny shits in Japan?
>>
>>1625304
i didn't. i got constipated. i'm not sure why people would get diarrhea, given all the binding agents that the japanese eat.
>>
>>1625304
Japanese food is actually quite unhealthy. I don't know where it gets a reputation for being healthy. They eta less sugar than the West but then so do most people across the world.
>>
>>1625304
Because the diet is shit maybe?
>>
>>1625311
People think it's healthy because the Japanese eat fish and not much sugar but Japan is not unique in that regard at all. It's probably because Japan is trendy and it's a developed country without the heavily Westernized diet so it achieves a long life expectancy. It's not because the Japanese diet is special.
>>
Shut up. You all wrong. Japanese food is fucking healthy. If you disagree then fuck off.
>>
File: wakamoto probiotic.jpg (36 KB, 315x254)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>1625292
>the "probiotic" stuff like Wakamoto.
>some of those supplements at 711/lawsons and drink.
Such as this?
Sounds like it'd definitely be found at a drug store, though you say the コンビニ have these supplements too?
>>
>>1625336
t. Yamamoto "urusai sara" Taka
>>
Guys do you have any type of guide about all this strange little glass bottles in konbini? Is it some type of energy drink?
>>
>>1625337
Not him but they make you shit better, it's basically an incredibly tame laxitive.

>>1625340
Learn to read maybe?

>>1625304
Japanese food is made at first and foremost presentation, quality is second, then amount.

Most people from Europe/USA often come to japan and go "wow I lost me some stones heheh good healthy japanese food" when in reality you're just walking more, eating smaller portions, and not pigging out.

There is a serious shitting issue in japan along with other asian places, the problem is fiber rich foods are hard to grow in anywhere but China where land exists. Imports from austrailia/NZ are normal but if you ever look at your next bowl of whatever, you'll notice the shavings of veggies are on top. Japanese can't digest some things due to them lacking a enzyme in there DNA(yes it is a real thing) shit like milk is hard to pass, lactic acids aren't commonly formed, and other things for heavy meals or lactic meals give issues.
>>
>>1624918
>Ever since coming to Japan for about a month now, I've been so gassy and have had rather liquefied crap.
Pretty much all of the meat you've been eating is fatty and/or served/cooked with fat, you've probably been eating more of it (proportionally and absolutely) than the average Jap and you don't have the gut biome to deal with it - and this goes for most of the seafood as well. Test it for yourself; eat low-fat vegetarian for a week and you'll go back to shitting like you were before.
>>
So what should i eat to feel me okay there? Where is the most balanced food in Japan?
>>
>>1625385
>So what should i eat to feel me okay there?
Just be aware of how much dietary fat you're consuming and you'll be okay but do some research so you won't get blindsided. Eggplant, for example, soaks up oil like a sponge and even though it might be "sauteed" it might have more fat, salt and sugar than an equivalent weight of kara-age.

>Where is the most balanced food in Japan?
Just don't go overboard - you don't need to top your katsu with curry and you don't need to get tempura vegetables if you're already getting tempura shrimp. Apart from that you should look into buddhist restaurants and keep on top of what vegetables are in season in your region because you'll probably find somewhere that prepares them simply when that's the case.
>>
Eat more vegetables. Daikon and carrots are cheap at the grocery stores.
>>
>>1625304
The Japanese diet is garbage, its healthiness is a meme
>>
>>1624918

You and me both, anon. As health conscious as the Japanese are, their food and diets are so fucking weird. Way too much carbs, especially if you're eating that much fat, and the only vegetables are pickled whatever and garnish; Maybe you can get some decent veggies if you eat nabe. idk where the fuck Japanese people get their fiber from, because their staple foods have nothing. White rice and some kind of meat. Like fucking christ. Tofu and cabbage I guess, when it's around. I eat at home a lot because going out is like eating healthier mcdonalds every day: meat and carbs
>>
>>1625454
Nips aren't even fit, they are just skinnyfat.
>>
>>1624918
Get some probiotics. Spring Valley 10 Billion will fix your shit. Very good to take on trips too.
>>
>>1625337
I take it back, I'm not sure whether Wakamoto is a probiotic or not. Also it's branded/packaged differently where I am (Asia outside of Japan) -- no "strong" in the name.
>>
Fucking retards who don't understand all healthiness of japanese cuisine. If you don't understand it then i forbid you to visit Japan. Fuck you.
>>
How common are nuts in Japan/Korea? Are there any good locally grown ones? I rely pretty heavily on almonds for digestion as they also have great macros. I'll be in Japan and Korea for 4 months and I'm honestly pretty worried about getting enough protein and not bloatmaxxing on carbs. Is it easy to find protein powder and is it more expensive there?
>>
>>1625954
Shut up, Takeshi. Go eat your fish sperm.
>>
>>1625340
Yes. Just like the "5 hour energy" shot bottles back home.

I recommend the morinaga corp jelly drinks instead. They have protein ones, minerals, multivitamins, and more. Plus they are tasty as heck.
>>
>>1624918
>>1625236
>>1625327
>>1625454
>retards go to Tokyo for a week
>can only eat at restaurants anyways
>hur dur Japanese food is not healthy at all
>unironically thinks that Japanese people eat karage, yakisoba, ramen daily
>>
>>1626002
XD
>>
>>1626161
Yeah 1 week isn't going to affect you but if you live and work in tokyo, you'll be eating out quite a bit unless you live nicely by work and have a job that respects the 9-5.

Try about a month or 2 where after a while you really just don't care and swinging by that place for a meal or kobini for something pre-made just to save some time is common. My friends literally eat mcdonalds for work everyday because their lunch is during happy(er) hour, or just do one bowl of ramen per day. Bunch still eat at home but the lack of fiber in most japanese food is still an issue to lots of people

>unironically thinks that Japanese people eat karage, yakisoba, ramen daily
Many, and I mean many do because it's cheap and easy for what you get.
>>
Good morning retards. Just woke up, ate my fucking healthy japanese breakfast and prolong my life for another extra 10 days. But keep pretending that japanese food is unhealthy while you are eating 10 cheeseburgers with 5 xxxxxxxl cups of soda :)))
>>
>>1626554
What's your damage?
>>
File: 1556502915467.gif (977 KB, 960x720)
977 KB
977 KB GIF
I've been keeping a japanese/asian diet and my weight continues to drop
what are you faggots on about it being unhealthy
>>
FUCK
SHIT
FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>1625236
>Also Celery is your friend eat it whenever possible.
Celery is rare even in grocery stores. It's almost never used in any food in Japan.
>>
Immodium or Pepto bismal you have travelers diarrhea, your bowels got used to Asia and now it's shit for your home country. Pepto is best for overall health, but immodium is better if you have emergency shits.
>>
>>1625357
>) shit like milk is hard to pass
if this were true they would have more brands of lactose-free milk, but they have mostly whole milk brands and two cartons of akadii at most.
>>
>>1626585
Weight isn't the sole factor in deciding health, it's definitely a big thing to keep in check but by no means the sole decider. Trying to stay /fit/ when i was working in japan was a chore. Wow your weights only go up to 35kg? Oh your meals are still mostly carbs unless I spend more time of my day cooking in my small ass apartment, not to mention portions for stuff vs cost is high.
>what are you faggots on about it being unhealthy
Because if you base thin = healthy, you're pretty much stating you don't know how to address overall well being. Most people in Japan are more thin than places in the other parts of the wold but that's not the sole factor. If you bring up that life expectancy shit then lol, you are actually dumb or trolling.

>>1626692
Just take a train to Seiyu and get frozen ones from NZ just like most of the stuff.
>It's almost never used in any food in Japan.
In japan? hell naw it' used in many places and dishes. In japanese food? okay there you go. There other alternatives but I was just using one example.

>>1626922
The milk they have is water'd down or often some weird mix of shit called "milk". Read the back of the bottles next time, it's not by any means the same calorie or protein rich as it is in the US or EU. Most japs can't handle 2 whole glasses of milk a day it's fucking hilarious but annoying since they love selling 500ml shits vs just a 1000 or 2000
>>
>>1626958
>if you bring up that statistics and facts shit then lol, you are actually dumb or trolling
Guess you are objectively right then, with no way to prove you wrong. Japan BTFO
>>
>>1626161
Nobody is claiming any of that you strawmanning weeaboo cunt.
>>
Damn now I'm worried about going to Japan. I get constipated real easy while traveling
>>
>>1627025
Because life expectancy has a shit load of factors that go into it, less than half the data applies to japan the way it does other countries for that 5ish year gap. Work or live in japan and tell me those fucks are healthy, I dare you.

>>1627077
Just change up meals. Usually some of the chinese dishes out there that are really spicy or filled with dried peppers helps a lot
>>
>>1627079
Many japs have mental illness and always feel freer when they go to some Western country but they have this collectivist insect mentality which compels them to go back to Japan.
>>
File: image.jpg (1.63 MB, 1536x2048)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>1627079
I do both and yeah eat a salad and fruit, wa la you're healthy in Japan
>>
I am convinced that natto is good for you.
>>
>be retard
>going to Japan
>eat only noodle and street fast food that even Japanese eat only sometimes
>OH MY STOMACH PROBLEMS FUCKING JAPANESE FOOD
>>
>>1625304
Because they're sheltered anons who have never eaten different cuisines before and their bowels are through hissy fits.
>>
>>1625327
>>1625311

Because on average it is healthy? Compared to the average Western diet it's minimally processed, fresh and small portioned. Japanese people are some of the healthiest in the world.

Does this mean that every Jap is healthy? Of course fucking not, but pull your head out of your arse. Japs are still one of the most healthy countries around which means they're doing something right.
>>
>>1624918

For me it's the opposite - my bowel movements are usually all over the place but during my trip in Japan they were quite solid and it ended right after I got home
>>
>Ever since coming to Japan for about a month now, I've been so gassy and have had rather liquefied crap.
Exact opposite for me. At some I fart nonstop and every other day I either dont shit at all or I shit out liquid. In Japan I basically never had to fart and my poop was picture perfect. Its probably all the bread I eat here at home. Only time I had a really bad shit in Japan was when I thought it was a good idea to drink half a liter of some strawberry jogurt drink in 5 minutes. But it was a good drink, so worth it.
>>
>>1628467
>minimally processed,
Have you ever BEEN in a japanese factory tour of where most shit is made? It's probably the most processed food out there.
>fresh
Sushi? sure, as for the rest meh debatable. Much of it is just preserved or flash frozen
>small portioned
I mean that is completely subjective and is not unique to japanese or their food

>Japanese people are some of the healthiest in the world.
okay kensama
>>
>>1629253
To be fair, if we’re talking about the traditional Japanese diet of fish/vegetables/rice, it is quite healthy. But the modern Japanese diet not so much — as you correctly point out a lot of the food is over-processed and swimming in salt.
>>
>>1629305
Oh yeah I mean fair traditional shit? all good, but you could say american food in traditional format is good since the inidans had a similar diet
>>
>>1629306
>you could say american food in traditional format is good
Traditional American food actually isn’t unhealthy and a lot of it in fact is quite good. But by traditional I’m referring to things that were raised/grown/cooked by humans prior to the 1960’s, when all the frozen shit really started hitting store shelves. The arrival of universal fast food and chain restaurants made matters much worse. Japan has a very similar history here.
>>
>>1629306
Except that Japanese people still eat traditional Japanese food, retard
>>
>>1629253
Fuck yes. Japan is a hell hole with the worst food on the planet.

>>1629366
Shut the fuck up weeb. This thread has absolutley BTFO fucking shitty Japan and their shitty food.

If you want to be a weeb head over to your containment thread. There is a reason we allow you to have them, so that the normal people here dont have to deal with you. Fuck japan and fuck you.
>>
File: 15122866889430.jpg (14 KB, 209x241)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>1629400
>>
>>1629400
>Japan lives so rent-free in people's heads that even claiming it is healthy triggers them
>>
>>1624918
Buy a worming tablet from a pharmacy, you could easily have something.
>>
>>1627734
Literally nobody is saying that you weeaboo CUNT
>>
>>1629366
Japanese people hardly eat "traditional food" anymore
>>
>>1629366
Yeah once in a fucking blue moon you disingenuous shit. But if you want to be a smarmy little pedant weeaboo then yes, Japanese people do occasionally eat traditional washoku course meals at special restaurants or ryokan. These meals are expensive and contain fresh seasonal vegetables, and have little rice or meat. In contrast, the everyday diet of Japanese people is a shitload of white rice (unhealthy), large quantities of meat (again, unhealthy), and is generally high in carbs, salt (due to preservation techniques) and has limited flash-frozen vegetables that act as a garnish on top of the rice and meat. I know this because I fucking live in the country and have to deal with my colleagues smelly explosive diarrhoea coating the toilet bowls at work.

>>1629446
Yes cunt, people talking absolute shit about a topic they know nothing about does typically trigger me.
>>
>>1630108
There's a lot of washoku dishes that are easy to make at home, and plenty of vegetables. Japanese people who eat unhealthily exist but it's not because the cuisine of an entire nation literally contains no possibility of eating fruit and vegetables. Stay obsessed with a country you've never even set foot in, to the point where you are monitoring a thread and pretending to work there lmao. I bet you're fluent in "にほんご" too!
>>
>>1630108
>people talking absolute shit about a topic they know nothing about does typically trigger me.
Then yoou triggger yourself retard
>>
>>1630100
True that.
>>
>>1630313
Based Shizuo Tsuji.
>>
>>1630318
Who the fuck is that?
>>
This thread is the first I’ve ever heard of Japanese cuisine being unhealthy or giving you digestive problems. Can someone explain why they have such a high life expectancy if not diet? That’s what I’ve always seen their longevity attributed to above all.
>>
>>1631135
>can anyone explain why they have a high life expectancy if not diet?
Exercise and walking everywhere, duh. High carb diets are actually fucking trash. The massive amount of fish is the best thing in the japanese diet but the excessive carb loading from rice fucks it all up. Peak diet is high fat, low carb because this way you do not create much glucagon/glycogen and have small sugar reserves. When you don't have sugar reserves to burn through your body burns fats instead. Combine with a good amount of veggies for vitamins, proteins and fiber for well rounded diet. The best salad you can have is a steak and spinach salad with carrots or celery for fiber and extra vitamins.

Regardless of diet, the best thing you can do is exercise moderately. I don't mean gym buff either, 30 mins of "exercise walking" every day does massive health benefits for your heart. Americans drive everywhere and rarely walk, which alongside high sugar and high calorie diets absolutely fucks their health. It's why heart disease is one of the biggest risks for americans. This is walking too, not running.

https://www.prevention.com/fitness/a20485587/benefits-from-walking-every-day/
>>
>>1625304
Don't have a clue either. I'm Japanese and have eaten Japanese food and white rice practically everyday, and I'm perfectly fine.

>>1629400
>Fuck yes. Japan is a hell hole with the worst food on the planet.
Lol, not this shit again. Let me guess, it's also the home of the world's ugliest women too right?
>>
>>1631135
>Can someone explain why they have such a high life expectancy if not diet?
Life expectancy has a shit load of factors. Walking and moving daily does a lot, old people in japan still go around picking up trash where many other countries have people not doing that. Children of older people are expected to take care of their parents elders where tradition elders move to a home or some bs where quality is meh.

Japanese also don't have a varied population, black often suffer from heart problems, std's, and diabetes far more than whites or asians. White people often have colon cancer and other shit like that far earlier than Japanese. There are also a slew of other factors they never have to worry about overall in terms of dying early from that other countries suffer from.

Like said above daily walking which most asians have to do just because cars are not an option is like on of the single best things to do for your body daily. Long life expectancy is one thing but not all for determining a overall countries health based solely on their diet. That's the point when people come in and say "oh their food is so healthy they have long lifes and thin" people tend to laugh. It's a big misconception that that is the whole reason, staying thin/active is good but a slew of other factors play into it.

Also for reference, and this is what makes me laugh each time(per 2014 data)
Japan - 74.9 years
Canada - 72.3
America -69.1
UK - 71.4

The actual difference when you factor in population, geographical size and threats, infrastructure threats, and access to healthcare based over geographical areas as well as life style changes due to weather and such is so negligible. We are debating ~5 years here in difference, like I could see if it was 15+ years and such but a 5 year negligible margin?

tl;dr Japanese food being "so healthy" because their longer life is not the sole reason for it so don't act like it's the gift of heaven to the world and solely that.
>>
>>1631135
The mainland Japanese are claiming credit for the Ryukyuan lifestyles.
>>
>>1631290
>>1631346
I guess Japanese food can't be that bad if they still live longer despite how mad you get when someone tries to imply it's healthy
>>
>>1631423
No one is saying it's bad, people are debunking the fact that anons in Japan threads constantly praise all japanese food for being mmmm so healthy! When plenty of it is not. What people fail to always understand is that life expectancy is not solely due to diet there are plenty of factors that play into it. I know plenty of unhealthy Japanese, broad statements about their food and health is just laughable.

Some of the fresh fish, other ways food is prepped, and parts of the animals eaten do provide good health benefits not commonly served in all parts of the world. Though when you look at a small country having a ~5 year longer life expectancy than a big country like the USA which has way more factors in it, you really aren't saying that much into how much better the food is.

If you eat fresh food, keep exercise and dieting, as well as daily vitamin balance but live in a country with lower life expectancy your shit just isn't healthy, none of it in the whole country? Your diet is decided by you. Using life expectancy to prove it is more 'healthy' is some of the most retarded shit on a planet because other factors go into determining that. Some small correlation do not instantly equal fact.

https://ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy-how-is-it-calculated-and-how-should-it-be-interpreted

There are ~30 other countries that have life expectancy within 5 years of japan, that's not really enough to say that japan food is directly related to the sole purpose of them living longer thus it's healthier than shit found elsewhere.
>>
>>1631290
>>1631346
*takes drag from cigarette* *blows out smoke* I gotta tell you kid, I've seen a lot in my 35 years on the Force, heh... *taps ash* I've seen a lot of these kinds of guys, a lot of self-proclaimed, I guess you could call them... experts. This Jack here... he's known on the street as a... *stubs out cigarette, lights another*... kind of culinary spec-i-a-list. Yeah, yeah, *pulls out chart* *blows out more smoke* *coughs* he's written papers on the subject, of Oriental cuisine, the victuals of the Far East. Not just any cuisine, Ferguson-- *opens flask* scotch? But Japanese. Jap, nip, slant, Tojo... He's devoted his life to proving it's not healthy, hah. Says he's got charts and studies to prove, it's just a conspiracy... He's the best on the street, fella, can run out numbers *snaps fingers* just like that. Off the top of his head, with 100% accuracy. Between you and me, Fergie, I think those Japs should've gotten two more... *takes off hat, scratches head* So, I say, *touches hat, bows head* he's doing God's work.
>>
>>1631444
You are trying far too hard m8. though you can have this you since you probably spent 10 minutes on such a shit post
>>
>>1631346
>old people in japan still go around picking up trash
That’s lovely, what comfy oji-sans.
>>
File: anime crying.gif (123 KB, 480x270)
123 KB
123 KB GIF
>>1627143
>wa la
Why would you do this?
>>
File: fucking korea.jpg (265 KB, 1280x960)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>1629400
>Shut the fuck up weeb. This thread has absolutley BTFO fucking shitty Japan and their shitty food.
>>
>>1631135
Radiation
>>
>>1632161
>That’s lovely, what comfy oji-sans
If they’re doing it voluntarily, sure. But that’s not the case for a lot of old people in Japan — a lot of them don’t have good pensions and are forced to work to survive. Imagine being 70 years old and standing on the street all day directing traffic away from construction sites. The opposite of comfy, I’d say.
>>
>>1632383
seems reasonable and respectible to me, it's good to see old people take charge instead of playing bingo and pooping themselves. The world could near a thing or two from japans hard working spirit and pride in their respect of their country.
>>
>>1632386
Old people don’t clean public toilets because of “pride” and “respect of their country,” weeb. They do it because they have no choice if they want to eat and have somewhere safe to sleep. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>1632161
>>1632386
>be japanese 70 year old
>can't afford food, children only able to afford small place no where for me in house
>sent to home by government pension is 100% gone to home, nothing left for me aside from whatever is in my bank given for birthday presents
>home plays nothing but mongolian cartoons and serves discount meals that the kobini couldn't sell but donates it to us, always is okay but tired of it
>allowed to leave a few hours a day, spend the whole time grabbing trash so I can make some yen maybe afford a pack of smokes, a bowl of actual ramen, or a beer like I want something that isn't the home
>group of those mongolian cartoon lovers come over think they are called otaku, bunch of cans of strong 0's and bottles of cola looking to throw away
>"Wow look at this the pride of japan, old people respecting their country and loving it so much they go picking up trash! Can't wait to move here to such a glorious place, truly the last bastion of hope for us!"
>they walk away faster than I can keep up, throw all their shit in the burnable trash can and can't get to it
>>
>this whole thread defending japan culture and shit

Can you fuckers please, for once realize that some place like japan has a bunch of issues. Stop blindly defending the stupid island
>>
>>1633873
>Implying you aren’t the turbo autist who shits on Japan at every turn
you need help dude

And yes, Japanese food is pretty healthy.
>>
>>1633887
(you)
>>
>>1633918
>2nd longest life expectancy
>lowest obesity rate in developed world
>2nd lowest rate of heart disease (despite the high number of smokers)
>>
>>1633932
>2nd longest life expectancy
See thread above you
>lowest obesity rate in developed world
Africa has you beat
>2nd lowest rate of heart disease (despite the high number of smokers)
Amazing if you remove blacks how that happens
>>
>>1633937
>Africa
Wow, literally starving people are thinner

>no blacks
Then how do you explain the higher rates of heart disease among European countries and Asian Americans?
>>
>>1633937
>Africa has you beat
>>in the developed world
Out of the countries with enough food and money to get fat, Japan is the least fat.
>>
>>1633937
>blaming blacks for high smoking rates

Kek. Thanks for pointing out you’re a shitter.
>>
I just finished taking laxatives. Had to take them daily for a month as prescribed by my GP at home. Thank you Japanese food, fuck you. I always ate my veggies and did lots of hiking, no amount of cabbage helped.
>>
>>1636257
>taking laxatives for a solid month
What the fuck did you eat? Are all Japanese permanently constipated?
>>
>>1636532
Yes. But it’s a small price to pay. The frustration of Japanese constipation has lead to the artist outlet of anime and manga.
>>
If it's fiber you can eat almost any vegetable.
>>
I have ibs and usually have the nastiest shits ever, even my doctor warned me about potential digestive issues before I left, but since I've been in Japan I have never been this regular in my life.
>>
>>1636533
Maybe that’s why there are so many Japanese scat videos, because they want to know what it looks like.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.