[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 102 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1559473507679.jpg (2.77 MB, 4032x2268)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB JPG
Cubao edition.

A general thread with information about travel/tourism, expat life, and even love/relationships. If you're lucky you might get some answers from people with prior experience. Don't post weird sex shit/insemination fetish fantasies. Also please read the post directly below this one for important information.

Recommended link for tourism info: https://www.thepoortraveler.net/category/local/
Previous thread: >>1610172
>>
Notice: As we start off this new thread there is a very important topic I feel needs to be addressed. Many SEA related generals and sex tourism threads have been deleted by the mods. Posters have mentioned it and complained about it without understanding why. I witnessed the removal of one such thread titled "degeneracy thread" today. A few minutes before it was deleted many posts were deleted by the mods. A few were abhorrent and I hope the people responsible are on some kind of watch list. But the rest involved 2 things, drug sourcing and specific references to paying for prostitutes. Not just descriptions of people's experiences with said prostitutes but where to find them, amount of money needed, etc... It might not be clear to you why this type of discussion violates 4chan rules. But it's specifically against rule number 1: You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law. Over the past few years similar websites have implemented similar policies and also purge posts, boards, and threads dealing with this type of thing. This is due to the SESTA-FOSTA law that was passed. Under it the owners of the website Backpage were arrested and prosecuted. I personally disagree with it so don't mistake this post as moralfagging and supporting that shitty law. It's just a warning, if you make these types of posts they will be deleted and you will probably be banned.

So the tl;dr version

DO:
Talk about your experiences on vacation. Talk about hooking up using apps.

DON'T:
Ask or discuss how much it will cost to pay for sexual services or how/where to procure them. Ask about where to get drugs (lol this is a Philippines thread don't be a retard.) Also for fucks sake don't talk about things involving children you freaks. Bad. Very bad. GTFO.
>>
Why do people in the philippines even bother with prostitutes when it's so easy to just get laid with a normal girl?
>>
>>1619031
If you're on vacation there's no guarantee you're going to find a girl that will put out on any given day. Also regular girls aren't usually into freaky sex shit, ymmv there.
>>
Any nice areas to go hiking around in the Philippines? How's the weather like also?
>>
>>1619035
I haven't been hiking yet but there are lots of mountains around with plenty of beautiful scenery surrounding them. We're going into the rainy season now. Seems like it either rains every day or every other day. But it's almost always once per day. It will rain for like an hour or so then just be done.
>>
>>1619035
I can only talk about the Island of Cebu. There are cool mountains here and lots of beaches which means in a single day you can see rice fields, beaches, mountains and jungle forests. It's incredibly diverse and pretty close together making it a great hiking spot. Although I don't know about the safety of doing so in the bigger cities as there seems to be quite a bit of methheads here (They take something called shabu but it's just pill-form meth).

Also it's supposed to be raining season and my weatherradar app keeps telling me it will storm for the 20 days I've been here already but in reality it hasn't even rained once since I came here.
>>
>>1619037
Gotcha. Should be fine for me as long as the weather isn't too severe.
>>
guys im heading to the phillipines in 2 months, and still don't really know what the fuck im doing. few ideas i want to float

1. this is part of a much bigger trip to Europe, im desperate need of a new phone, maybe a camera, one of those portable charger thingys, maybe even some clothes. where abouts in manilla should i stay if i just want to splash round some cash for these things
2. thinking of going north to angeles city for a few days just to check out the architecture of fields avenue.
3. then i wanna go somewhat rural and not afraid of sleepin in the dirt off the beaten track. i love to hike, i hear there are some pretty awesome mountain ranges up north which have been somewhat close off from the rest of the phillipines with tis own cultural twang. wha tare they called again?

cheers
>>
>>1619114
But new phone and camera outside of the philippines. Portable chargers are a bitch at the airport, I usually don't even bother bringing it along.
>>
>>1619114
>1. this is part of a much bigger trip to Europe, im desperate need of a new phone, maybe a camera, one of those portable charger thingys, maybe even some clothes. where abouts in manilla should i stay if i just want to splash round some cash for these things
There are Mi stores in some malls there. I was eyeing new phones at the one in Gateway in Cubao. Other than that I find Memoxpress stores in malls to be quite reputable. The obvious problems you will run into is LTE bands, do a deep dive into the ones the country you live in/the ones you want to visit use and compare it with the models sold on local stores. Memoxpress website, lazada/shopee Philippines versions are the places to look. Other problem is the warranty. You can get a good deal on a phone here if you're /csg/ minded but don't buy a camera here lol.
>2. thinking of going north to angeles city for a few days just to check out the architecture of fields avenue.
Not much to see there but neon lights and hoes lol. If that's what you're into it's not hard to get there. I recommend taking the Genesis NAIA P2P bus. It will drop you right at SM Clark so you'll be right next to all the action. See here: http://www.phbus.com/genesis-p2p-bus-service/

Now are you still going to mark my post as spam? Fucking filters.
>>
>>1619114
>3. then i wanna go somewhat rural and not afraid of sleepin in the dirt off the beaten track. i love to hike, i hear there are some pretty awesome mountain ranges up north which have been somewhat close off from the rest of the phillipines with tis own cultural twang. wha tare they called again?
Maybe here? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Province
You can get there by going up through Baguio. From Angeles you can take a trike (using Grab) to the Dau bus terminal to get there.
>>
>>1619116
>>1619118
>>1619123
appreciate the feedback guys ty
>>
>>1619114
By portable charger did you mean power bank? If you want one of those I recommend the Chinese brand Romoss. They have some stores in malls here and you might be able to find them in other shops. The one I got is the 30000mAh model so it's fucking huge and can power my home router for 24 straight hours. You can find smaller ones too that are more portable. The important thing about it is that the quality is good and it supports QC 3.0 Quick Charging. I got mine off Lazada and paid about $20 for it, not bad considering it's their top model.
>>
Does anyone know where you can let someone make a suit for you or if it's worth it to let someone make a suit for you in the Philippines?

I'm here anyway so if it's possible to do so for a reasonable price, then why not?
>>
>>1619196
I’m also interested in this. The tailoring industry here seems quite poor compared to Thailand or Hong Kong. If you can I’d recommend going to those two, as I’m yet to see a single tailor here.
>>
>>1619223
They are definitely around but you would have to go to less touristy areas. More like inner city near residential or a downtown type thing. Not sure how good any of them are. Checking online reviews might help.
>>
File: our sun my disgust.png (179 KB, 453x439)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>1619028
>sex shit/insemination fetish fantasies

newfag for /trv/ here, please explain what the fuck this is
>>
>>1619232
Dude just fuck off. Please can no one entertain this.
>>
>>1619232
There are more than a few posters that would come in these threads and talk nonstop about coming to the Philippines to get lots of different girls pregnant. They would make wild claims about it. They said crazy shit like girls wanted to pay them to get them pregnant and made up elaborate stories about getting every girl tested after they got called aids spreaders and such. The more they posted the more obvious it was their shit was fiction. Reading their fantasy fetish bullshit pisses me off so when they show up in the thread I insult them repeatedly until they leave. The thread is noticeably better without their shit in it. When they were around I would miss posts by people with actual legit questions because I was avoiding reading all the disgusting crap they posted. One man's disgusting is another man's sexy but this really isn't the place for any of that.
>>
>>1619243
Bro, I don't give a shit about sex tourism or prostitution discussion. Look at the last thread. I said general sex tourism questions were fine. After what I saw happen in that thread I changed it. I don't personally care what you choose to do as long as you don't post long winded fantasy sex shit in the thread. I watched as the mods deleted posts talking about CP, posts about prostitution with detailed info about where to find them and specific amounts of money to pay, and drug requests. If this was my site it wouldn't be hosted in the US and I would allow the drug and prostitution discussion, I have no moral objection to either. But it's not. I don't care why the mods do what they do and I'm not here to suck them off. But I'd prefer it if you didn't do dumb shit in a thread with productive discussions that leads to them gassing it. That would be awesome.
>>
>>1619237
no, you fuck off. am i not allowed to ask a fucking question?

>>1619239
aaand yep that’s what I would have guessed. This sounds like a great way to have 120% of your income garnered in a couple years as DNA sampling gets cheaper and more ubiquitous. Or just a great way to get AIDS.
>>
Holy shit lightning just hit the tin roof of my house. I actually saw it come through with a crashing bang and it hit this long metal screw that's acting as a ground. This house doesn't have any ceilings in it, hence why I can't install an air conditioner even though I could afford one. I'm still a bit shaken up from it but at least everything is okay. I was scared at first that it was some kind of electrical issue and my things would be destroyed.
>>
After having to ask my hotel neighbor to keep it down after I hear him fucking the entire day and the door being opened by a ladyboy. It really made me think.

Are filipino ladyboys actually transgenders/gay or are they heterosexual guys that saw a business opportunity in life? I have absolutely no idea anymore.
>>
>>1619277
Given the shit you would have to go through as a child if you choose that path in life, like say your father submerging you in a barrel filled with water, I'd guess you would need to be pretty fucking serious to take it up. That could change over time as the country becomes more LGBT friendly but it's definitely not there yet. Thailand is probably a much different story.
>>
I want to visit both thailand and phils next winter. Some people have told me not to even bother with Phils as it's like Thailand but worse, thoughts?
What does it offer that thailand doesnt?
>>
File: 1515972330995.jpg (1.01 MB, 1600x2382)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>1619277
>Are filipino ladyboys actually transgenders/gay or are they heterosexual guys that saw a business opportunity in life? I have absolutely no idea anymore.

Probably about 50-50

Article on the two types of transgender in Philippines: http://rodfleming.com/2018/05/01/not-men-philippines/
>>
>>1619280
If you're just interested in prostitutes that's definitely true. If not I wouldn't say that's true at all. Thailand is much more developed. Less shitty infrastructure. But it's touristy as fuck and swamped with lots of degenerates and basic bitches. The infrastructure of the Philippines is really fucking shitty, not gonna lie. I typed half of this post with no electricity but it's back on now, yay! But the people here can speak English. Not just the ones that work in tourist places and want to take your money. There aren't lots of amazing temples and shit like that but there are plenty of beautiful places to see if you are into nature. You'll just have to make a larger effort to get to them than you would have had to in a country that isn't held together by toothpicks and bubble gum.
>>
Would the Philippines be a good place for a 5 day trip from Japan, for someone who wants to primarily hike and enjoy nature?
>>
>>1619285
Probably yeah, not a bad choice for that at all. Might not be the best season to try to do that right now though.
>>
>>1619280
>What does it offer that thailand doesnt?
English is the main language that is being spoken and I've been able to speak to everyone in at least basic English. The women tend to have biggest butts and tits in asia if that's what you're after. They are christian which could be a positive or negative if you are looking for a partner.

The nature is a big step up from Thailand for sure. The food, infrastructure, prices and nightlife are terrible compared to thailand so it depends on what you want to do. Nature, connecting with locals and maybe finding a christian asian wife with D cups and a big ass? Then the philippines is superior. Do you want to go to budget hostels, party with white people while eating $1 street food that is delicious? Then you should go to Thailand instead.
>>
>>1619286
What do you identify as?
Do you think your father is a loser or that your mother is a gold digger or any of those stereotypes?
Is it true that it's hard for half white half asian guys to get laid or is it just memes?
>>
>>1619294
Don't feed that bullshit. It's deleted for a reason.
>>
>>1619294
You were quick to answer so I'll answer this.

Yeah, both are correct, but he wouldn't have a problem getting other women.

I don't have any problems getting girls and most of the girls I've been are way above average. They were all easy girls though and some had a fetish for asians. (I'm 6'3 and I also train in the gym.)

I don't know any hapas/asian men (or immigrants in general) who's had a problem getting a gf. It's just a racist meme.
>>
>>1619284
>>1619291

Thx for the reply
I think I'll probably do 1 month phillipines and 1 month thailand actually.
Sortof related but I work as an appliance repairman in a big american city and rarely ever meet flips customers. I did meet 2 however, and both of them seemed totally hypnotized and in awe at me and my blue eyes, I've never been mired as obviously before
>>
>>1619303
This is a travel and tourism thread. Not a your life story thread. Stop shitting it up with different IPs to evade bans. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>1619306
I don't evade bans lmao. I realized I was in a wrong thread so I'll just delete my posts.
>>
Is it normal for you locals to just stare at you. Because that's what they were doing to me when i was in Manila it was a bit uncomfortable
>>
>>1619344
I answered that in the last thread. >>1618891
It happens. Just not always.
>>
>>1619346
Oh sorry I didn't think my post went through last night since it was giving me a clouderror or something so I didn't bother checking but thank you for the reply
>>
>>1619029
4chan slowly becomes R*ddit tier. The best thing about this mongolian image board was that you could talk about everything without filters.
>>
>>1619232
90% of american males travelling to the philippines are going there, not exclusively mind you, but including the intention to pick up a lot of girls, not all professionals mind you. They haven't been destroyed by feminism so they actually act like women, and a large portion of them have a price(including ones who are not prostitutes by trade.)
>>
>>1619040
Songs good then
>>
>>1619354
it's really a pity. Back in the day I enjoyed 4chan because it was unfiltered... that niche seems to be filled by ocho*chan now but to be honest I'd just rather not visit that site because of the kind of pure filth that's on there. Is there no middle ground of frank discussion of traveling, including drug use/picking up grills as opposed to full sexpat CP-posting human garbage?
>>
I hear flips like american/whites a lot
Do they like hiphop music as well by any chance? Wouldnt mind dancing/drinking with hoes on the dancefloor
>>
>>1619354
There were always rules here. It might not seem like it because of how lax the moderation is but I've caught bans in pretty much every era of 4chan. When people start talking about paying for sex with children and animals it's going to catch the attention of the mods. A bunch of other shit they probably would have ignored otherwise will end up catching their attention too. I don't think it's the worst idea in the world to discourage horrifically bad posts from clogging up threads that are supposed to be about tourism. There are a lot of websites out there that deal specifically in sex tourism and have much better info than what you could find here. We don't need to go over the basics over and over again. It's much more interesting to read about other posters experiences with it than the specifics of where to go and what to spend anyway.

>>1619358
>90% of american males travelling to the philippines are going there, not exclusively mind you, but including the intention to pick up a lot of girls
Again the "why else would you go to the Philippines" posts. These are the absolute stinkiest shit posts on this board. It would be really awesome if you could get an original thought in your head and say something else for fucks sake. Nobody cares about how many sex tourists come here. Yawn. Boring.

>>1619458
Yeah I think Sky Trax in Angeles City might be what you're looking for.
>>
>>1619402
>Is there no middle ground of frank discussion of traveling, including drug use/picking up grills as opposed to full sexpat CP-posting human garbage?
Perhaps not legally. Some might disagree but that's up to the mods not them unfortunately.
>>
Anyone here know if they sell salty banana chips here? I've been trying to find it but I can only find sweet ones.

Anyone know the name of salty banana chips so that I can ask the locals?
>>
>>1619654
https://shopee dot ph/Tita's-Banana-Chips-100g-i.14948727.315114629

Maybe these? Says sugar and salt though. There are all kinds of variety and flavors but I can't find any others that specifically say salt on them that are made in the Philippines.
>>
>>1619344
>>1619346
people will mostly just glance or stare at you for a few seconds at most, hell even if you ride a jeepney, flips are willing to help you albeit in broken english if you dont know where to drop off
>>
>>1619712
Thank you for the effort.
>>
>>1619358
>They haven't been destroyed by feminism

Filipino women lack options. If they lived in the West they would behave the same as Western women.

It's not feminism, it's environment. Humans fundamentally haven't changed for thousands of years.
>>
>>1619826
There are girls with options here. There are even girls with feminist ideals here. People's personal ideology varies greatly and Filipinos are very prone to taking up contrarian positions on things, you know, much like 4chan shitposters. The mainstream of society here is very socially conservative. People who aren't poor operate on a very different set of beliefs from the masses.

There's something else I want to mention that I thought about after I replied to that guy. In the context of who he's replying to it's almost like he's blaming feminism for not being able to knock up a bunch of women, create single moms, and being a deadbeat dad. I guess the Maury show audience is feminist now, at least when they're not slut shaming.
>>
>>1619830
>There are girls with options here. There are even girls with feminist ideals here. People's personal ideology varies greatly and Filipinos are very prone to taking up contrarian positions on things, you know, much like 4chan shitposters. The mainstream of society here is very socially conservative. People who aren't poor operate on a very different set of beliefs from the masses.

The white man seeking a "traditional Filipino wife" will more likely find one lower on the income scale. Feminism doesn't exist, by default women want to be catered for because that's how they're hardwired.
>>
>>1619831
There are loads of ambitious career oriented ones. Asian parenting exists here. Not everyone gets it though. There are a lot of women that will have nothing to do with you even if you're flashing around money or you look really good.
>>
File: le stickyman.jpg (53 KB, 500x377)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
I'm planning to maybe visit in a few months, but I'm not quite sure yet. Not interested in the women at all.

Are there any islands or neighboring islands that are particularly good for a 10 day nature-oriented trip? I can't swim, so scuba diving isn't really something I can do (which seems to rule out Cebu, maybe). I've barely managed snorkeling once before, but not sure if I'd do it again.

Hiking, seeing waterfalls, rainforests, mountains, and so on would be fun.
>>
>>1619853
Cebu is still great because it got mountains, jungles and beaches. It's also a great hub as there are many ports that bring you to all kinds of islands and an airport that flies to all local airports for a reasonable price ($20-$60). I say this as a dude that has stayed here for 20 days now and came for nature, Cebu is great and really central for island hopping.
>>
So yeah I had an adventure today as well.

First off lets start by saying I ate a shitton of philipino style seafood and immediately had diarrhea. Well at least I didn't have any fever this time, Maybe I'm starting to adapt. The food was actually okay tasting though. I also started to understand why people looked at me so weird when I didn't finish my portions, apparently filipinos ask the employees to put the remaining food in a bag for later use and I always just ordered a lot and never finished everything due to trying everything out, I realize now I might have been rude to their culture.

Ok now lets jump to the meat of the story. I went to the mall again (to eat breakfast which was the absurd amount of fish). After I finish my meal I see a Filipina that is 100% my type. She didn't look my way or made eye contact, but I wasn't going to let that stop me so I just straight up approach her and ask her to "show me around" the mall a bit and that she's cute. I got immediately rejected. She said she was busy and had to get to work. Which might have been true but it was a clear rejection as she didn't offer a facebook or number exchange. This is a good lesson on filipinas though. While many may cold approach you, smile at you and play the eye contact game. At the end of the day the filipina is the one that sets the first step. You can't just think you're a young tall white guy and thus you can pull that off. The girl was maybe a 6/10 but she was my exact type in facial features, hairstyle and bodytype. I also got cold approached again today but they tend to be the skinny model type with long hair that they constantly fiddle with which isn't really my type although I guess most would prefer them and consider them 8/10.

Basically the lesson was that a filipina isn't going to change her mind because she sees a white guy with money no matter her looks. She has to be a specific type of person you can't just approach any girl as a white guy, you have to be pre-approved.
>>
>>1619869
>I also started to understand why people looked at me so weird when I didn't finish my portions
Yeah unless you're Anthony Bourdain with a film crew (RIP) people will think that's weird almost anywhere.
>>
After that rejection and looking for salt banana chips (turns out it doesn't exist in the philippines I went to a specialist that had like 50 different types). I got severe cramps which later turned into diarrhea. I went back to my hotel and shat my bowels out. Then after taking my meds I met a group of korean guys in my hotel hall and they invited me over to a korean BBQ they were going to.

They were a group of bachelors looking for love so we went and they started chatting up some korean ladies. One of them showed interest in me and started flirting. Still feeling shitty from the rejection I thought "why not".One of korean dudes I was hanging out with got livid and started cursing the girl out after a while which sort of turned into a korean cussing battle between the girl and the guy. I had to calm down the guy by saying I was just having fun and wasn't serious about the girl I just wanted to get some BBQ and chill like the original plan. He later chilled out and the girl hanged out with us (me) at the table. I did leave her though out of respect for the guys inviting me and them being so frustrated about it. I don't really understand why they were taking me out when they planned on flirting if they didn't want me to also be in that social situation. Anyway I guess this means dating korean girls while in the philippines is technically possible but korean guys are going to act like a southern redneck that saw his daughter date a black guy. I'd say it isn't worth it.

Also I joined a gym and damn this shit is expensive I paid like 5000 peso for a little shitty gym to use for the 2 remaining weeks I'm here. I have to use it because I will lose my muscle mass otherwise, but holy shit this is basically a scam. Is the gym some meeting place or a status symbol or something here that I didn't know of? It was decently filled with people as well so It's not like it's so unpopular that they have to charge insane rates to the few people that come to that place.
>>
Planning a trip in conjunction with Indonesia. Have 5 weeks total. How would you split those weeks between indonesia and philippines? How long does it take with a packed itinerary to see most of what philippines has to offer? Is 10 days enough? Is it worth the extra flight?
>>
>>1619993
It's maybe enough time to explore one single island. If you were trying to cover too much ground, like say going to Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao all on the same trip it's really not enough. It's probably going to be hard to get a direct flight to Indonesia from the Philippines or vice versa. You should look into budget airlines, Cebu Pacific being the obvious choice for the Philippines. You can get cheap flights to Hong Kong or Singapore from them then travel on to Indonesia from there.
>>
>>1619114
Buy an iPhone at the Power Mac Center in one of the Makati malls.
>>
>>1620142
Yeah I wouldn't recommend that to my worst enemy. If you're adamant about using Apple products you should buy them in your own country unless you're going to be living here long term. The Apple store will treat you horribly when the shit breaks down but that's the kind of relationship you're signing up for.
>>
>>1619876
They just wanted you for the social recognition (look we party/know westerners) and their offer was to feed you bbq not get in the way of finding a housewife to neglect. You were basically their pet/toy.
>>
File: 1556259608535.png (1.1 MB, 1242x1370)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>1619869
>I also started to understand why people looked at me so weird when I didn't finish my portions, apparently filipinos ask the employees to put the remaining food in a bag for later use and I always just ordered a lot and never finished everything due to trying everything out, I realize now I might have been rude to their culture.
It's not that. You're visiting a third-world shithole where people literally live in garbage dumps and dig through the garbage piles for scraps of food to eat and metal to sell. Even "wealthy" Filipinos have annual incomes lower than what a lot of first-worlders make in a month.

And you're surprised that they're aghast that you're paying for food that you don't even eat?

>>1619874
No, it's perfectly normal in the first world. Women especially don't eat even half of what gets served to them at restaurants. Unless they're landwhales who eat everything and then ask for a couple of desserts to take home for snacks, of course.
>>
>>1620234
Most people who are Chilling at the mall aren't that hard up. You should find some place else to post about your ignorant world view. It's completely obvious that you're not interested in traveling to the Philippines. Clean the sand out of your bloody loose cunt, cultivate a likable personality, and vacate this thread. This isn't happy fun racial superiority preaching time. This isn't a boomer Facebook thread. This is a travel and tourism thread. It's a real shame your supposed amazing first world upbringing didn't impart upon you some manners. Tells me your mother must be a vile nasty cunt much like yourself.
>>
>>1620234
cringe
>>
>>1619876
>Also I joined a gym and damn this shit is expensive I paid like 5000 peso for a little shitty gym to use for the 2 remaining weeks I'm here.

I doubt you'd lose much muscle in two weeks
>>
>>1619869
>I realize now I might have been rude to their culture
you would be looked at weirdly anywhere to order lots of dishes and leave most of it
how old are you anon?
what you say about takeout is definitely true too though
>>
>>1619029
Is posting a Pepe in the OP pic also against US law? Why does that always get deleted?
>>
>>1620389
Most of the threads started with pepes are horribly shitty and lame. I'm not going to complain too much because every time I see one I filter the md5. Makes a world of difference when you can make things like the s_yface wojack disappear and pretend they don't exist.
>>
>>1619876
You got ripped off on the gym bud, 5000 would easily pay for a month at an international chain.
If it's some dingy no-AC boxing gym, that's worth 1000 *tops*.
>>
Would 1 week be better filled in Palawan or Cebu?
>>
>>1620653
Depends on what you want to do Palawan has diving but Cebu is all-rounded. You can spend an entire day in one of the biggest malls in the world doing all kinds of stuff eat weird foods and still be only a couple hours drive away from the beach and other nature. That said if you are a diver or have a specific nature thing you want to experience pick palawan.
>>
Does the USA and Philippines have some sort of treaty regarding child support? I make a good amount of money now and am planning on going in August and want to go absolutely fucking bananas. Fuck 100 flip women at least and never use a condom or test for any diseases. I’ve never really been a party person but have the sudden urge to go total apeshit and spend 10k in one vacation impregnating dozens of flip women but don’t wanna pay for child support or anything after.

Thanks
>>
>>1620678
Fuck off and die. It says right in the OP not to post about this shit. Fucking kill yourself you worthless AIDS spreader. Your parents are worthless garbage who raised a degenerate piece of shit. Die slowly and painfully you braindead human used hypodermic needle. Your genes are inferior and must not be passed down. Get a vasectomy, I personally recommend doing it homestyle with a pair of pliers. Fuck outta my thread you shit cunt.
>>
>>1620681
Wtf I don’t have aids or any diseases I was just saying I don’t give a shit anymore about getting married so I don’t mind getting aids during my adventures
>>
>>1620683
I give zero fucks what you have or don't. This thread is about travel and tourism, not your lame ass quest to be the world's most prolific deadbeat dad. Go talk about being a morally bankrupt piece of garbage somewhere else. There's nothing here for you except vitriol. If you want to know the answers to your questions so bad consult google or a lawyer. I bid thee farewell, faggot.
>>
>I don't want to get married
>I'm dying soon
>my fiancee left me

What's going to be the fake cover story next time?
>>
>>1620678
Short answer is that yes, there is a child support agreement with the US. Or to be more precise the US has a law that states that any woman impregnated by a US citizen has the rights to child support, no matter the nationality or the circumstance of the pregnancy.

So you being American already makes you fucked.
>>
>>1620686
Don't encourage him (I already knew this myself but didn't want to do it)
>>
>>1620685
cover story for what
>>
>>1620687
I think the only way to discourage this faggots is by breaking even the possibility of their fantasy coming true by pointing out it's impossible.
>>
>>1620688
Posting fake ass sex fantasy bullshit. It's always the same thing week in week out. Step 1: I'm this type of person, I want to come to the Philippines to fulfill my sex fantasies, then come the replies from people that claim to have done it, namely the same fucking person continuing his stupid larp. Yeah dude the girls here will fuck anyone, they were even offering to pay me for sex! Lies lies, more lies, embellishments, bullshit. I don't really know if it's just one person, a few different people, but it's all a bunch of fake shit. It's useless and it clogs up the thread.
>>
>>1620689
The thing with this particular piece of shit is now that you're pointing that out next time he's going to claim to be Canadian, or British, or Aussie, or even a fucking Nigerian or some shit. It's always a new and more elaborate larp every time the old one gets shit on.
>>
Ok I did some research and the Philippines and America DO NOT have a child support treaty signed.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/how-can-i-collect-child-support-from-a-parent-in-another-country-34449

Do people recommend western hotels during their stay or should I just rent a cheap air Bnb or something?
>>
>>1620693
Just head to Zamboanga City and take a ferry going to Jolo. It's paradise for getting girls pregnant. All the stores banned condoms for religious reasons so they don't even know how the things work! You're going to love it. Any old hotel there will do. It's not real popular with tourists so you shouldn't have much trouble getting a room with cash.
>>
>>1620664
Thanks for the help.
>>
First time raining here in Cebu in 3 weeks time. I was honestly convinced it didn't rain here for a moment. since there were storms multiple times but never with any rain.

Also the power grid is constantly failing now due to the rain. I can't believe critical equipment is just sitting there on poles unprotected against the rain and thus it can fail at any moments notice if rain gets inside. That's bizarre.
>>
>>1620719
That's life in the Philippines. Your hotel doesn't have a backup power supply? Pretty much all malls and decent sized businesses do. Even when it's not raining there's not always enough power to go around. They frequently do rotating outages to cope with this, like one city will be out for so long then another later. But even without all that you have the issue of unstable voltage, you can see your lights flicker and your electric fans start to spin slower. Worst case scenario is when the power goes out while you're sleeping and you wake up in a pool of your own sweat. I really hate that.
>>
>>1620722
Yes they do but them switching from generator to grid is noticable as there's a couple minutes of switching every time it happens which is enough to increase the temperature by a couple degrees. It didn't happen until it started raining though. Just thought it was a bit insane that the grid doesn't even have something as simple as a metal casing around the poles to protect against this. Of course I have no idea about the rationale behind this. Maybe there's some good reasoning that it's against earthquake protection or whatever but it's still a "wtf" moment for me.
>>
>>1619031
>when it's so easy to just get laid with a normal girl
You need to check your assumptions.
>>
>>1620735
Not gonna lie, it is pretty easy, but not as easy as just giving a prostitute money.
>>
>>1620683
>>1620681
>he thinks AIDS comes from straight penis in vagina sex
there's a reason AIDS is almost exclusively in the gay community, black community. You have a 1 in 100 chance of getting AIDS from anal sex. you have a 1 in 1500 chance (if even that) from normal sex.
>>
>>1620735
you must not be white, that would suck.
>>
>>1620742
There's only a slim chance of getting AIDS from penis in vagina sex. That still doesn't make it smart to run around sticking your dick in everything you can unprotected. If you do that you have very little care for your personal well being and I'm not going to encourage it.
>>
>>1620742
So what was up with the whole Africa aids thing? Was it just all gays getting it?
>>
>>1620747
Yeah good point. Also why does the HIV rate in the Philippines keep going up even among sexually active straight people?
>>
>>1620747
>>1620748
The absolute vast majority of aids/hiv transmission is through needle sharing. Most of Africa and the Philippines have big drug problems.

Transmission through heterosexual couples is very rarely transmitted but if it does it's due to extreme anal sex with frequent bleeding which still has a very minor chance of transmission but it's possible.

If a woman has aids it's very likely she has been a drug user in the past or has had anal sex with a bisexual infected man.
>>
It's really annoying that we need to have this same discussion over and over. Seems like if we can go one thread without it the next thread it's going to come up for sure. If you're getting lectured about the poor quality of your sex education on 4chan you really need help. Your odds of getting hit by a car if you run across a busy street might be pretty low in actuality. The drivers will likely slam on their brakes. Does that mean you should stupidly put yourself in danger? Let's take that to something with a lower probability and say you're sitting in the passenger seat of the car behind the one that slammed on it's brakes, but in your case your stupid ass didn't put on your seatbelt and you went flying through the windshield. The odds were low but you thought to yourself "I like dem odds durrrr" and now you're all fucked up.

If you come here and have sex with randos without a condom you are putting yourself in a dangerous situation. However low the odds are they're increased by the fact you're doing so with the most at risk segment of the female population, females willing to meet random foreigners online for sex without a condom. Even if they don't take your money they're still no better than sex workers risk wise. That's where most of the new HIV infections are taking place. You only need to fuck up once to have your entire life ruined. I hate condoms with a burning passion myself but some third rate third world pussy isn't worth that risk however remote it is.
>>
>>1620751
The only place in the Philippines with an injected drug problem is Cebu. Much of the infections take place there. Another hot spot for the increase in new infections is in the sex worker population of Region 3. Even though they aren't specifically stating it that's Angeles City, the biggest hub of sex tourism on Luzon.
>>
>>1620752
condoms aren't 100% either bud. better not have sex at all. that's the only 100% way
>>
has anyone here hitchhiked in the phillipines?
>>
>>1620757
My personal method was to use condoms and pull out. I'm married now though and my wife is on the pill, no more of that bullshit.
>>
>>1620761
>the pill
>literal poison for the body
oof if you ever have a son he'll be fucked up for sure.
>>
>>1620762
>wanting to ever have kids
lel
>>
>>1620753
what the fuck did i just read
>>
>>1620773
The types of thoughts that go into rationalizing unprotected sex with 3rd world sex workers.
>>
>>1620764
I forgot I was on a faggot reddittier board. Please don't have kids, we don't need your leftism infecting future generations.
>>
>>1620784
I said nothing of politics. If that's what you want to get into there's an entire board for that.
>>
I really wish we could keep these threads mostly about travel. There are usually so many good posts about life in the Philippines and people's travel experiences. It just takes one shitty poster to ruin the whole thing though. Is there some kind of polite way to tell people to fuck off without them getting butthurt and calling you a leftist redditor? I'm open to ideas.

Anyway I'm planning on taking a trip to Subic next week. Should have some pictures and trip reports then.
>>
>>1620773
Not the same poster, but if you're brave watch, hbo's "the gift"
>>
>>1620887
How about we don't and watch one of the Anthony Bourdain episodes where he goes to jollibee instead. It's a lot less gay and much more relevant to this thread. The last thing we need is more graphic descriptions of extreme faggotry in here
>>
This "Buy 1 get 1 free" is kinda pissing me off. I literally tell them I only want 1. I pay the money. They STILL make 2. I then only grab one since I only wanted one and walk away. And the lady actually gets mad.

Why the fuck do they push this shit on you almost everywhere? I specifically ask "Only one please" yet they still make 2.
>>
>>1621333
Trying to explain something to them is futile due to "nosebleed." Sometimes you just have to go along with it.
>>
>>1621335
Can you explain this "nosebleed" to me?
>>
>>1621339
Basically means you english english them too much. When their english skills are pushed beyond what their abilities allow and they can't think of the next thing to say they get "nosebleed."
>>
>>1621342
Ah yeah I know what you mean now. I've had problems with this before especially as it's extremely hard to guess beforehand what someone's English skills are. It's all over the place. People that barely know a handfull of words. And right next to them people that speak fluent English and everything in between. It's insane.
>>
I want to fuck off somewhere cheap for a while. How much would it cost to spend three months in the Philippines while I live in a nice place in a nice area with lots of young people to try to match up with on tinder?

I'm so fucking tempted to just quit my job and get the fuck out of the us for a while.

Having midlife crisis, could easily get another job any time when I return to the US. Never travelled except once for a week to the UK for work.

Super into Asian chicks. 30 years old and not fit but not terrible. 3 months with nothing to do but tinder and read in a place where everyone on tinder is cute sounds amazing.
>>
>>1621439
You could look into airbnb, possibly arranging to book a place for months by talking to the host. Other options are some hotels like Sogo that have monthly rates. Not going to be the nicest place you ever stayed, a windowless box with an air conditioner and serviceable wifi, but it will be cheap and in excellent locations. Also there are "Apartelle" type places that cater to long term stays.
>>
I don't mind not getting the cheapest possible place, I'm more interested in planning.

Can I live in a nice place in a nice area (safe, clean, young) and have good food and a gym for like $3k/no all together?
>>
>>1621449
3k per month? That's way more than enough. You could even have a bunch left over if you did it right. You're probably going to want a condo that's on the grounds of a mall, above a mall, or near a mall.
>>
Awesome! That's great to hear. Thanks!
>>
Do you guys think it's a good idea to buy a condo in the philippines?

I got a good offer for a luxury condo in Cebu IT park. I want to know if the value of the apartment rises over time or not so that I can actually make money off of it while also saving money by not having to pay hotels or rent.

Anyone have any experience with this?
>>
>>1621587
Value will probably not rise that much over time due to new ones constantly being built. But you can make money by renting it out or airbnb type stuff.
>>
>>1619876
>Anyway I guess this means dating korean girls while in the philippines is technically possible but korean guys are going to act like a southern redneck that saw his daughter date a black guy.

Because Korean guys unironically think all Korean girls belong to them. The stares I got when I was dating Korean chicks over there were so sweet. I dont have a problem with people not approving but going out of your way by cockblocking or insulting me and I will respond in kind.
>>
>>1620684
Kek, what site do you think you are on, fellow redditor?
>>
>>1621598
If you want to talk about that shit make a new thread. If you think it's Reddit to have a mega autist sperg out at you without the consequence of getting downvoted until they get hidden or banned you're sorely mistaken. We have a really good thing going here. If you want to fuck that up I'm dragging my sack across your face.
>>
>>1621598
Dude, there's nothing wrong with "going wild" but spreading aids around anywhere outside of africa isn't going to go over well anywhere you are.
Men have less than a 1% chance to get it, while women have over 90% chance, from someone that's hiv positive. Stop derailing the thread.

That said, if you tinder or go on date in asia or w/e you can run around fucking a new girl every night easily. When i was single i had girls with serious filipino boyfriends wanting me to impregnate them because they wanted a hapa baby.
>>
>>1621952
>date in asia
>girls with serious filipino boyfriends
I think the only thing serious the girls on that site have are some serious STIs. But hey... If you value quantity over quality you could probably fuck a different girl every night. You'd have to be a completely trashy person yourself who would stick your dick in anything that moves. I've had dates with many many girls here. Sometimes we would chat, I'd ask them if they would fuck me and they said yes, then they would show up and that wouldn't end up happening. Sometimes they flake out. Sometimes I don't want to fuck them because they don't look good enough compared to their jpg files on the internet or I just don't like them. I personally feel that if you would fuck someone you can't really stand to be around, if you would invite that person back to your room, you're a complete moron. With the time and money spent to arrange a bad sexual experience that will be memorable for the wrong reasons there are a lot of other things I could've did instead. But I guess a lot of people don't think like that, it's just "fuck fuck fuck" all the time.
>>
One final thought, reality rarely lives up to the expectation of your fantasies. When it does you shouldn't just think to yourself "well that was fun onto the next!" Find yourself a girl that rides dick right, has a pleasant personality, and doesn't ask you for money. Even if you don't want to make her your girlfriend or wife you can keep her around as long as you're here and have a great time.
>>
Do Filipinas actually have a thing for white dudes or is that just more of the "asians like white guys" myth?
>>
>>1622403
>or is that just more of the "asians like white guys" myth?
It's this. They prefer black men, just like every other woman in the world.
>>
>>1622403
Yes and no. Whiteness in itself no, but whiteness tends to come with other favourable traits (height, nose, bright eyes, you get the picture)
>>
>>1621587
Only if you can see the unit. Some of them are truly shoddy.
Otherwise, most will only go up in value.
>>
>>1622403
I genuinely get stared at by filipinas when I walk in public or at the mall as if I'm a celebrity.

That said while I think white skin is a plus it's not a game changer. It adds maybe 1 point to your appearance. So if you're a 4/10 at home and you have pale skin (real white not hispanic or arab "white") then you are a 5/10 in the philippines. However of course you also have other things as a white guy like height which is another 1 point, implied wealth which is another 1 point, western facial features especially light hair, light eyes and a western nose which together is also 1 point.

So if you combine these things you are actually 4 points more attractive than at home so you being a 4/10 could be a 8/10 here. However if you are old, fat and bald you are limited to being a 5/10 here. You'll still find a woman but you won't get swarmed by girls or get cold approached by them.

Filipinas also tend to be shy in a weird way so while they may initiate contact and take the first step. It's up to you to control the conversation and take the lead from there. They will also do things like "lock up" being so ashamed or nervous that they will giggle at everything you say to them which is very hard to break out of. Honestly I've had more success with Korean girls here since they sometimes just take the initiative and are less intimidated.

So in a really weird way it actually takes some effort to charm a filipina. Not because they are hard to get but because they are too overwhelmed by your charm, which is something I've never experienced in my life before coming here. Been here a month now and I've basically given up on scoring with a Filipina as I personally don't like girls that are fawning over me where I have to take the lead in everything and they act like small giggling children that need to be guided and calmed before being able to properly speak.

I did hook up with Korean girls here but that's another offtopic story.
>>
>>1622411
That's definitely not true. Being black in the Philippines isn't hopeless. It's better than being Indian. But it's still going to severely limit your choices.

>>1622517
Lol you're giving people the wrong idea. What are you smoking? We already previously established in a prior thread that this is paradise for manlets. Being too tall could actually make you feel alienated here since there are a lot of places you can't go without hitting your head. Girls aren't going to want you if you look like Danny DeVito or some shit but muh eye color muh genetics? Wew lad wtf are you on about? Be white and 4/10 or better. Also don't be too shy to talk to girls once you meet them face to face.
>>
>>1622403
They do like white guys yes. But there are definite exceptions to the rule. If you go to an area with a high rate of sex tourism girls that aren't literal prostitutes, freelance or otherwise, or gold diggers might be afraid to date you. Being seen with you could ruin her reputation. I lived in Angeles City for years and I didn't learn this until later. As such I had a horrible time trying to date girls and didn't have much luck at all until I started targeting ones from other areas.
>>
>>1619035
Bohol, Chocolate Hills, home of the mighty tarsier
>>
Met a dude today that lived in the philippines for 15 years. He told me that the philippines is the worst place to find a woman as they all have secrets like "fucking their uncles at 14" (direct quote) and that they only use white guys as an ATM. He told me that Thailand is a lot better for serious relationships

He also told me that his condo only grew in value 40% in the 13 years he owned it which is barely keeping up with inflation

Anyone living there long enough to know if this is at least somewhat true? Most people in the internet seem to imply the philippines is the best place for a wife and that thailand is the best place for fun. This guy wasn't the partying type and more looking for love type and he basically said the reverse. Philippines is good for fun but go to thailand for true love that doesn't revolve around you as an ATM.

I don't want to sound negative or shitposting or anything Just genuinely am curious if it is just a very biased guy that grew jaded over the 15 years of living here or if he got a legitimate point.
>>
Also there is a giant fucking cockroach on my wall what do I do to kill it or at least guarantee it doesn't walk over my bed while I sleep?
>>
>>1622815
It really depends on how good of a judge of character you are. There are gold digging whores and likely mentally fucked up women in Thailand too. You won't even be able to speak to them in your language though, so hey what you don't know can't hurt you right? Wrong lol. I've been over a lot of things to look out for in previous threads. First questions to ask, shit test number 1! Do you have a job? Are you in school? You would be amazed how many this weeds out but you still need to go deeper than that. Some dude in the Thailand thread was talking about this slick bitch that schemed on him: >>1618725

>>1622817
Get a broom and smash him with that. If that fails or you don't have one use a shoe.
>>
>>1622818
Thank you for always replying so fast. Genuinely impressed you always pull that off so quickly.
>>
>>1622841
As long as I'm awake and not busy I can usually do it. I always try to keep an eye on the thread to make sure it doesn't get dragged down by off topic or garbage posts.
>>
>>1622538
Tall being defined as above 5'5.
>>
>>1621596
Were you an english teacher in Korea?
>>
>>1622527
how many korean girls did you bang? were they attractive?
>>
I said some more shit about the trashy girls you can meet here in another thread:
>>1623032 >>1623033
Besides what I'm saying here I'll add this. You know the saying beggars can't be choosers? What's the opposite of that? Being spoiled for choice, right? When you come to the Philippines and meet girls here that's exactly the type of situation you will find yourself in. You have many options and if one doesn't work out you can always find another. Be picky. Turn girls down. Even ones you think are attractive that you are sure will fuck you. If you want something more than just sex there's no shame in doing that. It's the difference between being desperate and being in control of your own situation.
>>
>>1623037
Thank you dude, although I'm already leaving in about a week so I think it's too late to try to look for something now. I did like this country and will most likely return though. I personally liked it better than Vietnam and Thailand which are the other SEA countries I've been to before. Especially spoken English, relatively familiar culture and the nature is what's great. I also saw no giant spiders or any other huge insects during my stay which is always a plus.

>>1622971
I don't want to get off topic as that wasn't really the point of my post. I hooked up with 2 korean girls and I could've had another one but I played her down because I was hanging out with korean dudes and they kinda got frustrated by the Korean girl giving me attention so I let it go to be a bro.
>were they attractive
I'm actually not really into asian girls. They were the typical extremely pale K-pop looking girls. I hooked up with them due to their energetic personalities, not because I personally was looking to get laid with them. They look like the typical girls that get posted in webms or gifs on 4chan about korea so I guess if you like those girls then yes they're attractive. I'm more into + size girls if you get my drift, which is why the Philippines interests me more.

Sadly while I got laid with Koreans I didn't get laid with filipinas because they mostly act intimidated or shy which is a big turn off for me but you could already read that in my other post. I should notify that I'm a tall, fit, reasonably outgoing guy though. I wouldn't recommend coming here purely for the korean girls.
>>
>>1623148
In my experience the bigger girls here are more shy and insecure than the others. But I feel like that just means it takes a little more time to make them feel comfortable with you. They're definitely far more receptive to my advances than the thin tiny girls I usually go for.
>>
More rain and power outages today. Power bank isn't fully recharged from yesterday and I needed to pull it out to keep my router online anyway. Good times.
>>
What time of year is best to go to the phillipines I have 2 weeks of vacation time and wanna go, what's a nice cheaper place to stay and how much can I expect to spend per day on lodging/living expenses guys
>>
>>1623219
Right now isn't exactly the best time because it's the rainy season. How much you spend depends on your standards and what you want to do. You could stay in dumpy places for as little as $15 a day and eat nothing but fast food and it would be pretty cheap. A real meal could cost you as much as that cheap ass hotel room though.
>>
>>1619458
They only like the beegees, Whitney Houston and hairmetal.
>>
>>1623737
That's just the older folks. To be totally honest with you I wish my neighbors would blast How Deep Is Your Love instead of these old ballads by Filipino singers all day.
>>
>>1623737
>>1623739
All the young people I know only listen to bland Disneyesque covers on YouTube.
>>
>>1623743
My wife likes some of that shit and the originals. But if you went out clubbing and shit you could find girls that like hip hop. I actually knew one who was a total whore but matched up with me in some respects in music taste. Actually knew good rap and reggae. Her ex was a DJ and she married a dude that runs club nights.
>>
>>1619031
That's only for White guys. I'm black and have been here for three months without ANY luck. Only the white tourists want to fuck me. It's annoying.
>>
>>1623805
It's not impossible. A black dude my mom knows from her work moved to Manila and married some chick there. But yeah you're not going to be getting lots of girls and just taking your pick. Your Tinder matches will be looking rough.
>>
>>1621590
Not really. Bought a Lerato Tower 3 1BR w/balcony in Makati for P8M back on its pre-selling. Then last week I just sold it for P13M to a Filipino couple.
>>
File: 20160526085021343.jpg (50 KB, 800x800)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>1622817
Use Baygon
>>
>>1623805
Dude I've seen about 10 black dudes during my month long stay here in Cebu and they all were able to get laid with locals. One was even an old fat black american with a filipina. You need to step up your game. What I noticed is that you need to be more aggressive and direct than in the west. No icebreaker bullshit.

You won't get fawned over and get approached by girls like white guys though, that's for sure.

>>1623856
How long did you hold it for though?
>>
Man, I'm getting kinda sick of the gay guys here. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against gay guys but they straight up touch me weirdly. Maybe It's my fault for looking gay or maybe they just think all white guys are open to gay shit but it fucking creeps me out to be approached by a guy that then proceeds to fucking stroke my arm. It has happened 5 separate times already.

You'd think in such a hardcore christian country the gay guys would be more undercover. Nope, straight up semi-grope every time.
>>
>>1622815
>Met a dude today that lived in the philippines for 15 years. He told me that the philippines is the worst place to find a woman as they all have secrets like "fucking their uncles at 14" (direct quote) and that they only use white guys as an ATM. He told me that Thailand is a lot better for serious relationships

Worthless subjective experience
>>
>>1623891
Yeah that's possible. I've spoken to a couple of expats though and they all seemed jaded. I specifically asked the thread to find out if this was a biased view or if it was the common "main" view long-term western expats held of the country.
>>
>>1623892
I read lots of that kind of shit on sex tourism forums before. When I first got here in 2011 they were often the only source of english language information about life in the Philippines. Consider the source.
>>
>>1623893
Yeah I have never visited a sex tourism forum or any of that shit as that is not why I'm here. I tried speaking to expats for information, tips and help in trying to buy a condo. But it quickly spiraled into a rant about how shit the philippines is and how they regret buying a condo here which is why I posted that to the thread. I'm too green to have a real opinion. I've enjoyed my stay so far. 50% of the expats I talked to weren't really the sexpat type though if that matters anything. They were still generally negative.

If you have any alternative views or if you think you know why they are so negative I'll be glad to hear it as I want to be as informed as possible.
>>
>>1623896
I shill the Philippines harder than anyone else. I really love this place and it's my 2nd home, I've spent more of my adult life here at this point than the US. But I always try to be brutally honest in the thread about what sucks here. One thing I hate that I didn't mention is how expensive it is to acquire electronics. For the most common things like a phone or a TV it's not really that bad. But if you want to build a computer or import something obscure it's a pain in the ass and expensive. For the most part I only buy from local stores. I can order things from China through lazada and shopee without worrying about customs bullshit but the selection isn't as good as aliexpress. That's a huge negative for me personally and it pisses me off all the time. I'm sure you've already heard everything I have to say about the infrastructure. You've also seen how bad it can be in person. Another horrible thing is customer service. When things go wrong and you have no internet and everything is fucked they're not going to pro rate your service like they do in a civilized country. If you try to ask for that they will treat you like you're trying to steal from them or something. If you email a fast food restaurant feedback email address because you had a horrible experience you will never get a reply. Nobody fucking cares. That's another huge negative imo. In that respect you get what you pay for, but if you can put up with it and look past the little things that piss you off here and there you get more for your money than you would somewhere else. That's the real value of living here and it makes it worth it in my opinion.
>>
It's easy to get jaded because this place is so fucked up. It's a dirty filthy disfunctional shithole. Sure it has a weird charm, there are positives, but it wears off after 2 or 3 or 6 months. The negatives are too much to deal with on a daily basis.
>>
>>1623918
I disagree. I'm going on 5 years spent living here. I don't want to go home. If income wasn't an issue I seriously wouldn't. Shitty internet and not being able to get a few things I want isn't enough to ruin the happiness I get from the people, the places, and having the freedom to explore without needing to pay to maintain a vehicle and such. If I want to go somewhere I can hop on a tricycle, a jeepney, or a bus. I hate first world life. It's dull, repetitive, and everyone acts like they have a bug up their ass. Waaaaahhh the Philippines is such a shithole I want to go home and watch The Bachelor and eat at The Olive Garden. You will never hear me say that ever.
>>
>>1623919
I've spent about 7 months here. I have no interest in watching American TV or eating Olive Garden. Those aren't things I miss, in fact that's the shit I was trying to remove from my life when I went abroad.

But I want to live in a functional society. The Philippines is a disfunctional society.

Too much trash, open sewage, complete lack of city planning, no pedestrian infrastructure, bush people begging everywhere, can't do anything without being stared at, can't eat a meal in a restaurant with a women without her feeling uncomfortable with everyone gawking, can't go to a public beach, can't go hiking anywhere without a guide, can't walk without having a cloud of smoke constantly engulf you, can't get a decently healthy meal at 98% of restaurants, can't find a decent public park because they've all been overtaken by squaters, etc. etc.
>>
>>1623933
Japan may be the place for you.
>>
>>1623933
I think I have very different needs and wants than you. Not to say all of what you are saying is wrong. But a lot of it either I don't care about or it really doesn't apply to me. The rest I can deal with. My goal is to retire early. Last night I saw an article about avoiding pitfalls when you're still working beyond age 65. Fuck that. I'm only 30 and the just the thought of going back to the US and working every day is enough to make me miserable. I'd like to have a house here and some sort of business I can run with my wife to generate a passive income. That way I can live the sort of life I'm living now. I'm out here in a rural area. There's not much going on in this town, I'm so far out that there's no running water, but the air is fresh. Things are mostly clean except for all the farm animals running around. I have my cat, the dog, they can run around free without any major worries. I have internet that works most of the time. The electric works most of the time. As much as I hate when it doesn't I can deal with the other times. When I build my own house here I will definitely put more thought into how to deal with those problems.

I don't know how to cook myself. I'd like to learn and I've tried but I haven't had a whole lot of help. I'm sure my wife could help me but she really insists on doing all the cooking. Girls here can be like that, they have it drilled into their head from an early age that that's their job. When I was back home in the US I was living off of a diet of microwave food and Burger King. I know that's not healthy but I didn't know what else to do. Even if I did know how to cook I was constantly running back and forth from work, and when I wasn't working I was too tired to make something anyway. Even something simple I can handle like cooking pasta I wouldn't want to bother with. But here I'm eating plenty of good home cooked meals. I don't care if the food when I go out is unhealthy because of that. That's kinda what I want.
>>
>>1623933
The dysfunction of society mostly isn't visible from here where I live. It's only when I take a trip to Manila or some similar place that I see it. In small doses it's tolerable. But I can't stand to be around that constantly. I have actually been to a public beach here, I think in Lingayen, Pangisinan. It wasn't a bad experience but I prefer the private ones because there are less people around. The place I'm from in the US has beautiful beaches, definitely cleaner than the ones here, but it attracts so many tourists to my area in the summer time and I really don't enjoy that aspect of it. When I'm going swimming I want a bit of peace and relaxation. The small town I live in does have a public park and nobody's sleeping on the benches. I never felt the need to go there but if I had kids someday I could take them there without issue.

Also seriously people don't stare at me and my wife 95% of the time. It does happen but not all that often. Also I'm going places where foreigners don't usually go so I expect it more than usual. If I'm walking through TriNoma or some shit, eating there even, there's so many people around and so much to see that nobody cares. When I'm out at Jollibee in the middle of nowhere in a town you've never heard of I might get one or two people staring at me. I can deal with it. Small price to pay for being the only white person for miles around.
>>
>>1619291
>asian wife with D cups and a big ass?
Is this dependent on region or common throughout? Where would be the best place to go for this?
>>
>>1624217
There's not many but you'll find more of them in cities than in the countryside. Where I live you need to go to another town to get fast food and all the girls are stick thin.
>>
>>1622527
>Honestly I've had more success with Korean girls here since they sometimes just take the initiative and are less intimidated
What's the best place to look for Korean girls in the Philippines?
>>
>>1624222
The best place to look for Korean girls in the Philippines is in South Korea after you take a cheap flight from Angeles to Seoul on Jin Air. Don't waste your time.
>>
>>1624217
I've only been on cebu island. About 80% of women have a big ass. Of those women about 20% also have D cup.

>>1624222
I agree with the other anon that South Korea is most likely your best bet. That said cebu is basically a korean colony. At the high class malls the majority of people are korean. They are divided in 3 groups. 1: couples 2: groups of guys 3: groups of girls.

Korean men are very defensive about "their" women and might cause you a pain in the ass. Again don't come for korean women the chance you will get laid with them is basically 0 and just have it as a side-option.
>>
>>1624232
There are plenty around in Angeles too going to the ESL schools. But yeah I wouldn't bother with them. The Japanese ones maybe. But even then going to Japan is a million times smarter if that's what you really want.
>>
>>1624233
From my experience here in Cebu the korean women are a lot easier than the Japanese ones. I've lived in Japan before and speak Japanese. And only like 10% of the asians were Japanese and they were mostly detached as well. Meanwhile the korean women actually were approachable and tried to engage with me. That said compared with filipina attention it was only like 1% so the chance you get with a korean girl is small. But certainly a lot higher than with a Japanese girl.

It's just if you are the average white guy in the philippines you won't get laid with a korean girl. You need to dress to impress and be charismatic which I doubt the people asking about korean girls in the philippines are. If you are though you kinda have some chance with them since they are in a holiday mood.

The Japanese people I've spoken to here seem more here to see the nature and chill/rest. The Koreans seem to be here to party and shop. It's a different mindset.

They're also different age groups I'd say the koreans are mostly 18-25 while the Japanese are 25+
>>
Can anyone explain how "Terminal Fee/Tax" works when going back to home? How much php should I keep on me? Also when do you need to pay it?
>>
>>1624268
I think it's something like 1000-1500 pesos, make sure you have more than that. Also you may need to get an exit clearance depending on how long you've been here.
>>
>>1624271
When do you need to pay it? Like do I still have the opportunity to go to a restaurant with the remaining php so that I don't take php with me abroad?
>>
>>1624272
Right before you go through security I think.
>>
Okay the Philippines needs to have a sugar ban. I kid you not there was fucking sprinkled sugar over my seafood served at a restaurant. Do dentists have a grand conspiracy in the philippines or something?
>>
>>1624420
You need to leave a bad review online so nobody else makes the mistake of eating there.
>>
>>1621587
Better make sure it's not a pre-sale, they will have a showcase unit but the unit you are buying will be nothing more than an unpainted concrete box with wires coming out of the walls where they expect you to buy and install all appliances, flooring, etc.
>>
>>1624566
>>1621587
But, to expand on 'is it a good idea to invest in Flipland', there are some positive developments going on:
First, Duterte secured financing and Japanese engineering contracts to finally build a competent rapid transit system.
Second, corruption is decreasing, though still massively corrupt it's not nearly as bad as pre-Duterte so investment money is actually going to infrastructure and not somebody's pocket for once.
Third, Duterte is promoting 'responsible development' meaning he's forcing corrupt regions like Boracay to clean up their act and not dump shit everywhere which means future investment.

However there's still a huge problem of exodus, nobody is moving to the Philippines they are still leaving because the salaries are a joke and will probably remain that way for a long time. So you weigh all these options when deciding the future of a country to dump your money into. The Chinese certainly think so and are dumping their money there
>>
>>1624240
>You need to dress to impress and be charismatic which I doubt the people asking about korean girls in the philippines are.
savage
>>
>>1624842
No offense taken on my part. I dress like I'm autistic because I am. I'm also as charismatic as a rock on most days unless I'm especially well rehearsed.
>>
>>1619114
>2. thinking of going north to angeles city for a few days just to check out the architecture

Yeah, sure.
I'm going to Pattaya to check the beach too :^)
>>
How easy is it to fuck a girl without a condom here?
>>
>>1624936
Prostitutes all allow it. If you're asking about regular girls you can fuck off.
>>
>>1624940
why would I pay for sex here? I'm white
>>
>>1624941
Then you can fuck off. Read the OP.
>Don't post weird sex shit/insemination fetish fantasies
This is for a good fucking reason. Weirdos coming in the thread with "I fucked 100 girls and got them all pregnant, they even wanted to pay me!" fake sex stories spammed up the thread with their shit. Whatever happens between a girl and you is on you. No help with that here.
>>
>>1624942
I just got here yesterday and I had no intention of inseminating girls but I think I will now. Is it really a sort after thing for girls to want hapa babies?
>>
>>1624943
There's this really amazing place for that actually. Have you ever heard of Jolo in Sulu? It's quite remote and not popular with tourists. All the sluts there don't even know what a condom is. They banned them from all the shops for religious reasons. Since it's the poorest region in the whole entire Philippines they're really desperate for half white babies. You can take a ferry from Zamboanga City to get there.
>>
>>1624945
Is ISIS still around there? I don't want to get beheaded
>>
>>1624945
I'm here for three months. I might check it out. First I want to fuck the Korean girls since they don't have monkey faces
>>
>>1624943
yes it's easy and yes it's possible that's why the sperg responding to you is so upset and telling you to go to a terrorist island.
>>
>>1624952
Fuck off. This isn't aids spreader general. Go make another "Degeneracy General" so the mods can delete it again. You're never going to get encouragement from me if your goal is to go raw in a bunch of 3rd world pussy. Go be trashy someplace else. There's always the Thailand thread where they can barely answer a single question that doesn't have to do with whores.
>>
board tourists >>>/out/
>>
>>1624955
lol incel posting is hilarious to read. Sperg more
>>
>>1624942
>>1624955
Try to control your autism and have sex, incel.
>>
>>1624957
>>1624958
It's cool that you guys joined together on a discord or whatever to tag team my thread. As if any white person living in the Philippines ever wouldn't have sex. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Anyway if you want to have a literal circle jerk there's nothing stopping you from making another thread. If you don't like the content of this one you don't have to post in it. If you continue to post the gay ass shit you're trying to post it's not going to get a positive response from me. If you think you're trolling me remember you're pissing in the ocean. I know what website I'm on. I live to shitpost and spew autism all over the place when I feel like it.

Got a question about the Philippines that doesn't involve condomless sex or some other sex shit that's beyond R rated (hard R in this thread) go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you go find something better to do with your time. If you're really here like you said you are it shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>1624960
>my thread
cringe.
>>
>>1624960
so sex with out a condom must be common then I'm assuming.
>>
>>1624962
Not as cringe as trying to shit up a /trv/ thread. Read the entire thread. Except for me sperging out at people like you that claim to be on vacation but would rather argue with a person with literal autism than actually enjoy it most of the posts are on topic and not utter shit right? I don't care how cringy you think I am as long as you fuck off.

>>1624963
So is HIV. The rate is going up all the time. What country are you from? I hope it has a good public healthcare system.
>>
>>1624960
have sex incel
>>
>>1624965
I live in the Philippines. I have sex daily. Get new material.
>>
>>1624964
>HIV is spread through straight p in v sex
lolololol
>>
>>1624968
There's a small chance it could happen. So let's have sex with as many high risk partners as possible! Oh my fucking god anon you're a real genius, did anyone ever tell you that? We should all be like you and need visits to third world health care systems after our cocks get infected with something serious. Yeah that sounds like a great fucking vacation, burning when I piss and not knowing if I have something worse. What a fun time!
>>
>>1624970
Not that anon but I only fuck virgins Filipinos so I'm safe.
>>
>>1624971
I totally buy that. Next you're going to tell me you brought a lifetime supply of TruVada with you. Nice larp.
>>
>>1624960
>you guys joined together on a discord
you are fucking paranoid
control your fucking autism already
>>
I'm starting to suspect this is the same guy posting on his PC and his mobile connection at once. Two new IPs entered the thread. Same old fake stories from someone who isn't actually in the Philippines.
>>
> Philippines is mostly a shithole, away from the beaches

> Filipinos are always laughing and happy

Why? Their anti-depressant usage must be 10% of the West
>>
>>1624974
I'm starting to suspect you are a fucking autist. I was just reading the thread and just wanted to tell you that you should stop with your "this is a synchronized attack to my thread by one guy using multiple ips" delusion.

jesusfuck man, just report the sex comments if you dont like them and move on
>>
>>1624973
There is no control for autism, faggot. If there was I wouldn't want it. I live in the Philippines, I do nothing but eat, fuck, play Pokemon, argue with shitheads like you for fun (key fucking word there, I'm having a really good time, are you?), and travel around to check out different places here. I've been on 4chan since 2005, there's no insult you're going to use on me that either I haven't heard or will hurt my feelings. No matter how personal it gets I don't care because I'm enjoying my life. Have sex incel doesn't work on someone who fucks. Autism this sperg that doesn't work on someone who embraces the shit and thinks it's funny. I wouldn't care if they made a cure for this shit. Being able to annoy people like you made the miserable childhood totally worth it. Maybe not, but hey at least it's some kind of pay off!

>>1624977
>I'm starting to suspect you are a fucking autist
What tipped you off? Was it when I literally said I have autism?
>>
File: 9825.jpg (9 KB, 183x183)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>1624978
>I've been on 4chan since 2005
>>
>>1624978
>spergs out when mention of condom free sex and goes on a multi-response post of autism of why it's bad and impossible
>"ha ha I am annoying you"
>>
>>1624983
Definitely not bragging about that, just stating a fact. I've seen it all. It's pretty gay when people come to a slow board like this and try to destroy anything good about it. That's the only reason I'm doing this. The mods don't care as long as you're sort of on topic. I sperg out at people and trash them then slowly try to nudge them back on topic. Usually either they get the hint or fuck off.

>>1624984
Well you gave me the you and the sarcastic green text so obviously something in there resonated with you. Not enough to make a post of substance. But that's besides the point.
>>
>>1624975
Asians are trained to smile at a young age, even when they are unhappy or about to fuck you over in a major way. Smiling promotes cohesion among the people in their collectivist societies.
>>
>>1624990
Filipinos are generally just happy people anyway. Not all of them all of the time. But all the ones I know tend to have a stable family life and don't surround themselves with people they don't like. In whatever small neighborhood you're in everybody knows each other. They say that about small towns in the US but any given place here is way more tight knit than those. A lot of the same shit does apply about gossip etc... But even the miserable people that nobody normal likes have some people around to keep them company and entertain their bullshit. I've never known a loner in this country.
>>
I'm white. How easy is it to get laid here?
>>
>>1625047
just exist
>>
>>1625048
ok cool. I'm heading there tomorrow and looking forward to getting my pee pee wet. Is there anything that they are good at? Columbians are good riders, Japanese get super wet, what do these girls do?
>>
I've fathered so many Filipino offspring that their names are mere figments of memories by now. What's that, the mother needs some money? Time to skip town. It's nothing personal - I'm a white man with the world at my feet.
>>
Alright I have a question. My friend (lets call him Jeff) is getting played by this Filipino bitch and she's trying to get him to send money over so she can start the process of trying to get to the US. How to I put a stop to this dumb shit? Contact the Embassy in Manila? Will they even give a fuck? I have a name and IP address. Idk where to start
>>
>>1625152
Nobody will care unless there's an actual crime committed by somebody. Even then you'll be hard pressed to find somebody that cares. If your friend wants to be a Western Union boyfriend that's on him. We all know it's foolish, but nothing you can do besides tell him not to do it.
>>
>>1625152
Is there anything I can do to keep her nasty ass out? to not be able to get a visa? ANYTHING
>>
>>1625289
No. As long as captain save a hoe is intent on saving the day there's not a lot you can do.
>>
>>1624948
tell me how that goes
>>
>>1625328
I'll give you an early spoiler, it's gonna go poorly and possibly end with an altercation with some Korean mafia types.
>>
>>1624975
I don't get this smiling filipino thing
I'm driving through the town and literally every face is stern and emotionless
I sometimes feel weird when I smile at a cashier or somebody and then see that I am the only one who is smiling in these entire rows of cash registers
The exception are (some) security guards who seem trained to great and smile, and giggling teenagers
>>
>>1625373
If you worked for 100 pesos per day I'm sure you would have a permanent scowl on your face too.
>>
>>1625380
indeed. so where does the smiling meme come from. Unless popular culture/TV where it might be true
>>
Are city girls or rural girls more slutty?
>>
>>1625389
Most of the people that are chilling in their barangay doing nothing rather than being beat down by the grind of capitalism or extreme urban poverty are quite smiley.

>>1625392
City girls for sure. Rural ones are sheltered af.
>>
>>1625392
rural ones are more likely to be virgins though
>>
what if I get a gay pregnant
>>
>>1625110
Flips get pregnant at the drop of a hat. You will be balls deep in one and she will be you to cum inside of her. Not because it feels good to her, but because she wants to get knocked up asap.
>>
>>1625509
Couple questions for ya, who invited you to this board? Also when are you going to be returning to /r9k/? Reading an incel's pov on sex is very tiresome and kinda sad at the same time.
>>
>>1625514
I know that it says 18 year olds are allowed to post here, but the actual acceptable age is 25+ with relevant life experience on the subject matter. You need to come back when you meet the criteria.
>>
>>1625523
I'm 30 and I have plenty of experience. 5 years living in the Philippines in fact. This cringy boomer crap doesn't really cut it.

Sex tourists = cringe
Tourists who have sex = based as fuck

You're not even on the level of something like the Harry The Horse newsletter as far as Philippines experience goes. You never mention a single thing about locations and come in here with fantasy bullshit about how they all wanna get knocked up. I'd put you up on game but it would be a complete waste of time because a: you're not here b: you're never coming here c: even if you did you wouldn't make it 10 minutes out of your sex tourist ghetto without being lost and confused unless you hired a driver. Not going to give you too many ideas but I'll just say you're way behind.
>>
>>1625509
sweet looking forward to it
>>
>>1625589
>believing some shit some /r9k/ larper says on 4chan
Enjoy your aids you fucking retard. By the way birth control is sold over the counter and it's only about $1 USD for a 30 day supply. If all goes wrong the girls can hit up Quiapo and get abortion pills or a concoction called pamparegla. There's also a specific mix of birth control pills they know to buy and take to induce an abortion if that fails. Your fetish is stupid and fake. The girls will tell you this and that but you're just as much as a mark as any other old John is.
>>
>>1625596
already creamed three chicks.
>>
>>1625809
>already creamed three prostitutes
ftfy
>>
>>1625479
there's a high chance your child will be gay too
>>
Are there good apps to talk to locals for free?
>>
>>1619402
there is no travel board on infinite chan.
>>
File: IMG_20190702_143219.jpg (2.52 MB, 4032x2268)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
Got to QC and I'm situated in my airbnb now. Gloomy rainy ass day today. Getting here was a pain in the ass because they're doing a dry run of the provincial bus ban on EDSA. Really doesn't provide you with a good image of this shithole city when the bus has to drop you off on the side of the expressway and you have to find your way out from there. The area is filthy and smells like piss. From there we had to take one jeep, get off that one, walk on an overhead footbridge, then take another jeep. A lot of fucking hassle to get to one of the most popular destinations in the city. Grab wanted to charge 160 pesos even though this condo building was only a 4 minute ride away and there wasn't much traffic. Hard pass.

Anyway here's a big fuck you going out to the sex larpers. You're even losers in your own fantasies. That's a whole new level of pathetic.
>>
Is there a bigger disappointment than Bohol? Boring, boring shithole. I had a much better time exploring Mindoro, which isn't exactly a famous tourist spot.
>>
>>1626076
That's how it always works anon. The more famous and touristy a place is the more likely it's a fucking meme. Doesn't mean you should avoid places with actual developed infrastructure for tourism though, could be equally disappointing if you go some place and there's just nothing there.
>>
>>1626025
>Got to QC and I'm situated in my airbnb now.
Did your host ask for a picture for your ID?
>>
>>1626132
Yes. Some do some don't. Whenever they do that send it to them with the numbers and such censored out. Never had any of them complain about that.
>>
How late at night can you go out in Cebu City without putting yourself in unnecesary danger?
>>
>>1626222
It's less about the time than it is your state of mind and how you get around. Don't wander around piss drunk. Take a grab back to your place if you are going to be piss drunk. Don't wander around poorly lit unfamiliar areas at night in general. Late at night is really not the best time to explore unless you are hitting up bars that cater to foreigners. Even if that's what you want to do as long as you don't put yourself in unnecessary danger you should be fine.
>>
>>1626142
Well shit I didn't censor my Driver's License picture that I gave to my host the last time I stayed at an AirBnB in Makati kek
>>
I'm a half filipino expat from america, living here for 4 months now. The Philippines is fucking awesome. The food, the way of life, most of the people. My advice would be, to not get too drunk, especially if you are with people you've just met, recognize when locals are being genuine with you or using you, and to have a good time. After all, it's more fun in the Philippines :)

btw Pancit Bihon or Pancit Canton?
>>
>>1626572
>The food
That's a fucking lie. The rest is true though.
>>
>>1626598
The food is great if you make the effort to find it though. They don't really market the good food to tourists, there's chain trash everywhere you go and food tripping is really inconvenient unless it's the only thing you're doing on any given day.
>>
I'm in Makati now due to a last minute change of plans. Spending a lot more than I wanted to but it's pretty chill.
>>
>>1622527

>So in a really weird way it actually takes some effort to charm a filipina. Not because they are hard to get but because they are too overwhelmed by your charm

That sounds like a misinterpretation.
I know the behavior she displayed quite well and it's a situation with the following requirements:

1. You are in a hierarchical relationship to the other person(s)
2. You are at the bottom of the hierarchy
3. You want something from the people higher on the hierarchy
4. You don't want to get pushed away

To me it sounds like the exact situation I'm in, a lot of times. Where I'm really desinterested in what the other person says and I don't know their character well (so I don't know what they think), but I still want something from the other person. So I apply a strategy of caution where I only ever step out as far as I can without making myself look unattractive to the other party.

In short: She wants something from you and what you talked about (and maybe even your person) doesn't interest her.

Maybe she just wanted sex or that you take care of her.
Just imagine it from her side. You are genetically, financially, culturally and in everything else miles away from her and she probably never had as good of an education as you either. She probably doesn't know what a foreigner would go there for and what he wants. Fear of scaring them away might be at play there.
>>
Yesterday was brutal. Stuck on a bus going from Pasay for four and a half hours before I could take a piss. It really took that long just to get up EDSA and make it to Balintawak. I really recommend you guys go to Avenida if you're taking a bus going north. This bullshit just isn't worth it. I didn't get to eat dinner until 11pm despite having a good plan to stop at a mall halfway to my destination. I didn't make it to that mall until it had been closed for an hour.

Also this is probably the last Philippines thread I will make. It's been fun giving you guys advice and bitching at some of you for being retarded. But I should probably be doing something more productive with my time. Once this one runs it's course I'm going to direct boards.4channel.org to 127.0.0.1 in my hosts file so I stop coming here.
>>
>>1619281
Don't do contrapoints like that. She's my sweet sweet stalinist waifu
>>
>>1622517
What kind of reddit tier autism are you on
>>
>>1628296
I like Natalie a lot. I'd watch her videos more if they weren't so damn long but they're all really well produced with good well thought out arguments. I wish I could be more like that than just some asshole flinging shitposts riddled with insults at fellow chaners.
>>
>>1624576
>The Chinese certainly think so and are dumping their money there
this has a lot to do with eroding the relationship between the states and philippines, duterte is speeding that along as well.
>>
>>1628296
>imagine getting your political opinions from a tranny.
>>
>>1619196
Pandi, Bulacan. There's this place called Disenyo Pandi which is basically an area with a shit ton of tailors. I'm pretty sure there's more than 30. You'd see more long gowns on their displays but I'm pretty sure they do suits as well. It might be worth a try. Not sure how to get there exactly by commute but you could ride P2P bus heading to Sta. Maria, Bulacan from Trinoma. When you get to the last stop (which is Flying V gasoline station) you could just ask around. The price of what I've gotten made was P2,500 but it wasn't as suit. I'm guessing full suit might be just around P5,000
>>
>>1622817
You just gotta chase it and kill it with whatever you could. I usually use flip flops but one time I used a bigass book next to me. But that's because it makes me happy killing them.
>>
>>1624268
Last time I paid for P1,700 and I think they ask you to pay it first before check in? Can't remember but it shouldn't be more than P2,000
>>
>>1625479
You will bear the child
>>
I'm about two weeks out from going on a business trip to the Philippines. How easy is it for a white guy to fuck girls without having to pay?
>>
>>1628634
just exist
>>
>>1628413
They think they're eroding it but the relationship is more political than economic. Even if they did manage someone else could be elected that could fix any strained diplomatic relations overnight. The Philippines always had a stronger economic relationship with China and that will continue regardless of how much money they decide to dump here because they think it gives them a stronger position politically.

>>1628634
A loser at home a loser abroad. You will hear lots of stories about women throwing themselves at you but that's not really true unless you are standing in front of a bar and the prostitutes are trying to get you to come inside. It's very easy to get laid but not so easy that you can do it with zero effort on your part. If you install Tinder and pay for more matches and to change your location you can meet lots of girls before you come here. You can arrange things for the specific dates you're going to be here. That's a lot better than sitting in your hotel room jacking off because everyone you are talking to is busy.
>>
>>1628524
I could be getting my political takes from the loch ness monster for all I care. if Nessy agrees that capitalism must be abolished she's my comrade.
>>
>>1628810
>someone else could be elected that could fix any strained diplomatic relations overnight
i really hope so. same for trump while were at it. fuck chinks
>>
what are some of the nice scenic areas to visit? Palawan looks awesome. Any other islands or cities that are considered a must see?
>>
>>1631054
Siquijor, Dumaguete, Aurora. I've personally never been to these places before, but they've been part of my bucket list for a long time now.
>>
>>1631054
Laiya, Batangas
>>
File: questions.jpg (67 KB, 412x586)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
So, I'm trying to bring my wife over from the Philippines, and on the i-130 form, it says the top part.

Now under it, is her mailing address.
The Barangay is "the smallest administrative division in the Philippines and is the native Filipino term for a village, district or ward. In metropolitan areas, the term often refers to an inner city neighbourhood, a suburb or a suburban neighborhood."

So, how, exactly, do I fill this out?
>>
>>1631947
Your wife should be able to tell you which Barangay she lives in. You would have to be completely clueless not to know that info if you live here since it's required info every time you are giving someone your address. I live in a very rural area and the streets in this place aren't named. But the house has a number and this specific place has a name which acts as a street name. When I get packages delivered I give that, the barangay, the name of the town, and sometimes I'm asked for the postal code which is easy to find from Google.
>>
>>1628840
Trump will be in office for another 14 years.
>>
>>1632091
I doubt he will even live that long.
>>
Well, it was finally my turn. Got turnt last night and slept with a trans hooker. Honestly thought it was a lass, and that it couldn’t happen to me, and it still did. Hey ho.

So what next? I had insertive anal sex, and we both sucked each other off. Self prescribed doxycycline to avoid the obvious STIs and think HIV risk is low-ish because of a condom (I think).

Anywhere I can pick up PEP as a generic? Tried googling the shit out of it but no joy.

Weirdly didn’t feel that gay, but if you’re straight I wouldn’t recommend it, you’d have a better time with a woman IMO.
>>
>>1632103
At least you had the good sense to use a condom. I wouldn't worry way too much because of that.
>>
>>1632104
That was more the hooker than it was me, but same end result so I’ll take what I can get right now
>>
>>1632103
You're a retard if you didn't recognize it was a dude. Tourists always fall for that shit but for everyone else it's extremely noticable since the trannies don't look like local women.
>>
>>1632165
Thought she was half-Chinese to be honest
>>
>>1632173
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. That is the absolute typical tranny look. Why the fuck do tourists fall for this shit. They tend to be taller than the average as well.
>>
>>1619252
> This sounds like a great way to have 120% of your income garnered in a couple years as DNA sampling gets cheaper and more ubiquitous.

As an aside, the Philippines don't have child support treaties with other countries. If you aren't married, or if you don't have a written contract, then they can't get anything from you.

> Or just a great way to get AIDS.

Well, yeah. AIDS is free. Although Philippines also has the lowest HIV/AIDS rate in SEA and is mostly concentrated with trans and gay sex workers. Still gotta be careful though, no matter who you are with.
>>
>>1632195
It doesn't matter that they don't have a treaty if the country in question will honor a legal challenge. In the US this can happen. It doesn't matter what country the child was conceived and born in, if the child's mother or father can be proven to be a US citizen they are eligible for US citizenship and henceforth the other parent can collect child support depending on state laws. TL;DR all you people with grand ideas of being the world's greatest deadbeat losers are setting yourselves up for pain. Condoms suck but they are cheap and could save your life literally and figuratively. If you want to fuck bitches raw get a vasectomy. If you come here and want to get it done I will personally take you to the clinic and pay for it.
>>
>>1632205
Damn, I got midway through this thread and saw not only have other people given the same answer I did, but this topic isn't welcome. I tried to delete my post but the site response is that it's too old.

I've been here a couple of months now (Manila) and in my experience there aren't any girls here who actually want to be single moms. If any guy is talking to girls and they're telling him they only want his baby, that girl is either crazy or very naively believes the guy will marry her or take care of her and the kid.

I've lived in several SEA countries over the last few years, and I agree with the posters that say Philippines is actually one of the most conservative. Girls from nice families will assume you would do the right thing if they got pregnant, and most would be terribly ashamed to be single moms and not be able to introduce the father to their family and friends. In fact, I'd even say that the impregnation fantasists are really better off in Thailand. Single parenthood is quite common there, with many Thai girls sloughing their babies off to their parents to raise for them, and hapa children are quite popular there too. But that doesn't mean Thailand is a good place for that kind of impreg fantasy, I'm only drawing a comparison to show that the Philippines is an even worse place.
>>
>>1624084
Problem with Japan is the cultural and linguistic isolation. Your socializing will be mostly with tourists and other expats, and maybe your girl and her friends. The other expats will come and go. I say this with 3 years of living in Japan.

For most people I'd have to recommend Singapore over Japan. I didn't spend much time in Malaysia but maybe Kuala Lumpur could be a nice middle ground (cost-wise) between Singapore and Philippines. KL has lots of English speakers and I got the feeling it wouldn't be hard to make friends and build social circles there.
>>
>>1632220
Yeah constantly discussing this topic and other weird shit is why I'm not going to make another one of these threads and will just block 4chan in my hosts file when this one is done. Not that I don't feel people shouldn't be able to discuss whatever they want on 4chan, that's what attracted me to the site in the first place. But constantly circling around the same few fucked up topics every single day starts to ruin your mood when you just want to have a good discussion about traveling in the Philippines. You can tell people to fuck off and make another thread but they will never listen and think they're epicly trolling you by repeatedly bringing it up to annoy you personally. Which I also totally understand, it wouldn't be 4chan if they didn't. But being unable to shift gears and discuss something that's actually worthwhile other than "what if I cum in 100 women" or the likelihood of getting a disease or similar topics is so fucking tiresome. I enjoy sex and busting nuts too and I'm not even opposed to telling people where to go if they want to get off but there's more to life, and more to traveling even in the Philippines despite what some clueless dickheads think.

Most girls here are indeed really conservative. No that doesn't mean they would be huge fans of Donald Trump or anything like that. But in casual conversation they will let the word slip to imply they aren't having casual sex with random strangers, don't dress up sexy, and just aren't slutty. The opposite would be "liberated" which they will also casually drop but in my experience usually to say it's something they're not. Girls won't just throw themselves at you in most cases even if they are attracted and want you to fuck them no questions asked. They expect you to initiate everything and be a man. Traditional gender roles mean a lot here.
>>
>>1632103
Lmao that's awesome. Still pretty gay tho goodluck
>>
Can someone recommend a place to visit in the Philippines which is like Boracay but not so extremely over touristy?

>I want some tourist infrastructure because... I'm a tourist
>but not too overdone, still want to experience the Philippines
>good beaches are important
>a cute or nice town with a few or more bars and restaurants is a plus
>not being too far from nature and hiking is a bonus

Thoughts?
>>
>>1632268
See >>1631726

If I were you I wouldn't have my whole trip centered around Laiya. The beaches are there but not the nature. But that stuff is around Batanagas and you can set aside days for that too.
>>
>>1632277
Thanks anon. Is the only Laiya is missing from my list the access to nature?
>>
>>1632302
There would be bars and restaurants around but not really foreigner centric. But yeah for nature there's other things to check out in Batangas and Laiya would be boring in comparison except for the really great beach resorts. They have a good food culture down there though, I ate bulalo when I was there and it was fantastic. The Batangas area in general has good tourist infrastructure but isn't swamped with foreign tourists, some make their way down there for sure. They seem to target people coming in from Manila more.
>>
>>1632310
I really appreciate your insight, thank you
>>
Make sure to try the pagpag
>>
>>1632053
I know which Barangay she lives in, but I don't know where that goes under. The place she lives doesn't have a number.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (156 KB, 2079x1142)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
I confidently stride into Jolibees, my sunkissed sandy-blond locks gently waving in the tropical breeze.

A mass of brown-skinned midgets makes way for me, like the Biblical parting of the Red Sea. As I clear my throat and assertively order chicken dippers every female is focused on me, their flat Asiatic faces gazing in awe at my aquiline nose and chiseled jawline.

"T-that will be 200 piso S-sir" nervously says the tiny worker. I dismissively toss a few notes of Filipino mickey mouse money at her and say "Keep the change". I don't even bother to look at her.
>>
looks like they upped the bump count on this board. finally
>>
>>1632846
Lol some white dude bought a water bottle in 711 which probably costs only like 20 pesos and he gave the cashier 100 pesos then left. Didn't bother to wait for the change. What a baller
>>
>>1622403
>myth
>>
>>1632860
All are 310 now since a few years back.

>>1632523
Put it like

120 Whofuckingcares Street, Brgy. Shitsville, Fake Ass City, Pampanga, (if she's in Metro Manila put NCR instead of the name of a province) Philippines

That's the order of importance. You can try to figure out where each thing fits.

>>1632942
I have tried to walk off without getting the change on many occasions. Not because I don't want it. But because I have ADHD and once I'm ready to move onto something else I forget everything that came before it. Can't remember a cashier ever not stopping me from doing that though. When I worked as a cashier and was new at it I had people leaving shit behind, I had to learn to double check everything before they left so that couldn't happen.
>>
>>1632381
What is that, some sort of boiled chickens head covered in mayo?
>>
>>1632268
Malapascua, Cebu
>>
So, I'm going to the Philippines with a friend. He lives/travels from there, very wealthy. He jokes about getting me a gf for a week to make my stay a touch more enjoyable. I did entertain that idea, but getting close to my flight I'm starting to realize that he ain't joking.

What is like to have a "gf for a week"? Like what do I do, we are staying in the hotel, staying in a room for myself with the "gf". I mean, I don't want his money to go to waste treating me to something like that and me wasting it. I don't want to be a sperg about it(he knows I've been single asf for a while). Any tips on what to do?

PS: No this is not a creepy sex tourism thing(i'd just go to germany or amsterdam) I just want to hang out with a buddy, I just wanna know how to go about it? Of course, nothing can happen, I just don't wanna be an awkward guy with a girl scheduled to hang around me for a week. Maybe I am just overthinking this.
>>
>>1634668
Why don’t you ask him? Just ask what he has in mind, say you’ve never done this and you’re wondering how it’s going to be, will she be hanging out with you guys, etc. I’d do it, if he’s rich he might hire some hottie for you, if it gets weird just tell him you’re done with her and ask her to leave.
>>
>>1634674

well I wouldn't mind, just don't know how to go about asking for sex. It's far flung from negotiating for an hour and doing the deed and leaving after.
>>
>>1634675
Just ask. If you're only going to be here for a week doing anything else would be wasting your time. If you're looking to fuck and you're chatting up girls on dating apps or whatever the worst they can tell you is no, then onto another one.
>>
Mexican spic here. Will I have trouble getting laid in the Philippines? Everyone ignored me in Thailand because they thought I was a pajeet.
>>
File: Du5-mQEVYAAYmfu.jpg (178 KB, 1200x1200)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>1619869
>>
>>1634748
Probably better luck here since you can explain yourself in English and have girls comprehend it. But if you actually look like a pajeet that's going to knock you down a few pegs. It's not hopeless but don't expect too much. Talk to girls on Tinder and shit before you make plans to come here, see what happens.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.