[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Going to Albania in August with my fiancee. We'll be staying in Dhermi for 9 nights. Except for swimming and drinking we are planning to do some day trips to nearby towns and attractions, anything you can recommend?
Not necesarrily beaches, as we'll be using the one in Dhermi to chill out.

Right now I have on my itinerary Gijrokaster, Porto Palermo, Himare, Borsh, Ksamil, Berat.
>>
Sweet, how are your kidneys btw?
>>
>>1611192
What's wrong with Albania?
>>
>>1611234
Nothing, you ever had kidney stones?
>>
>>1611234
Nothing, just curious. My uncle runs a butcher shop in Tirana, you should definitely check him out. He'd be more than happy to dish out some samples, provided you bring something to the table.
>>
>>1611181
Hey OP, do you eat a nice clean diet? How are your organs?
>>
Are you a smoker? Do you drink regularly?
>>
I've already been to Albania, just north of it, so I don't really know what you're getting at, it's a normal country, me and my kidneys were perfectly safe. Anyway, I've found a better hotel in Himare, so changing that fact if anyone's willing to help.
>>
>>1611237

Heh, that's funny because my Uncle runs a butcher shop in Sarande. If you are ever in South Albania check it out OP. Freshest meat anywhere - not like silly Tirana where it will cost you an arm and a leg ;)

Seriously though bro how is your gym routine coming on? You nice and lean?
>>
>>1611288

No no my friend, ignore this man. Sarande has the worst meat selection of any town in Albania! Now what you have to do is go off the beaten track into the villages, please if you may, visit Trebinjë where you will be met with the best price and best quality of service!!!!

Bring healthy young non-alcoholic friends with healthy urinary systems and enjoy your stay :)
>>
>>1611288
>>1611298

SHUT UP PIGDOGS.

>>1611181

My friend excuse my fellow countrymen's take on hospitality, let me introduce myself, my name is Astrid and I would like to enquire if you need a tour guide to show you the wonders of Albania? I run a tour guide company and our quirky selling point is that our buses are converted ambulances and the drivers are both qualified ex-military field surgeons with experience in the Kosovan war. Please reply.
>>
By the way, would you be interested in my sister? She won't cost you that much :) The family would like to get some new pigs since two of them died last year
>>
hey guys remember when this board was good?
>>
File: 1559255613399.jpg (1.97 MB, 1800x4408)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>1611181
>>1611879
no, do you
>>
>>1611235
Kek
>>
Make sure to go to Kosovo and visit Çabër. It's a Real Travel™ experience
>>
>>1611923
Roll
>>
File: 20170727_121553.jpg (1.09 MB, 2560x1440)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Shkoder in the north of Albania is a nice place to visit, especially the nearby ruins of Rozafa Castle and Lake Skadar.
>>
>>1612138

Yes. Remember to yell about the two boys who drowned there
>>
>>1611923
I don't understand what am i rolling here? What does the person do?
>>
Remembering Albania i am full of Nostalgia. The dainty garbage dumps in forest clearings...the bloated bellies of the dead stray dogs along the roads...
>>
Albanian here. Ignore the trolls, OP.
While it may be a shithole in live on, it is perfectly fine and cozy for touristy stuff, especially in the summer. Visit Shkoder up north if you may, there are also tourist local guides that take you up further North in the cozy river/lake areas, it may be really fun.
Avoid Durres as there isn't much to see apart from some ancient/Medieval archeology stuff.
Go straight up to the beaches in the South and enjoy yourself. No one will harm you.
If you're passing by Tirana, I will get a beer with you if you're white and not some shitskin.
>>
>>1615178
>albanian
Holy shit
Imagine analbanian calling you a shitsking
>>
>>1611181
Visited Albania last year, can give you some tips:
-dont go to Durres, ugly dirty shithole, Roman ruins are ok, but nothing that special
-Himare is a nice place to stay. Not much happening, comfy thou
-Sarande is pretty ugly, however its a good place to take day trips from. The Blue Eye is gorgeous. Ksamil beaches as well as Butrint ruins are very close

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.