[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 68 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: IMG_0570.jpg (2.53 MB, 5472x3648)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB JPG
A general thread where you can ask questions about travel, tourism, and expat life. If you get lucky you might get some answers.

General sex tourism questions are okay but don't make the whole thread about it. That especially goes for weirdo insemination fetishist and freaks that want to use the thread for blogging about their sex adventures. Make a different thread if you want to do that otherwise you will be mocked and insulted until you fuck off.
>>
I come into this thread every now and then before and after my trip. I got back recently, married a filipina.

Those who want to go that route, the U.S. Embassy in Manila is pretty quick and they are helpful with paperwork, you just need all the papers.

I met other americans who married filipnas at the embassy, they are twice my age and are complete assholes. Don't be like them.

Avoid jollibee, mcdonalds burgers taste weird, but the mcnuggets taste american if you're in a poor area and need to eat something that doesn't taste foreign.

If people are friendly to you at the airport, they will demand a tip. If you don't have the money, tell them you don't need help.
>>
>>1610243
>I met other americans who married filipnas at the embassy, they are twice my age and are complete assholes. Don't be like them.
If I had 100 pesos for every boomer grandpa with a 35+ year old Filipina he does nothing but bitch at I see each time I go there I would have enough to buy a meal at Shakeys. Very rarely see these absolute cunts outside of there, I don't get it. I married a Filipina too and haven't got around to the visa part yet, just the shit you need for proof you're unmarried which was real easy. Also just got a new passport from them too. It's not a bad place but when you get in there you aren't allowed to have your phone. Also there are no clocks on the wall. It's like time fucking stops.

>Avoid jollibee, mcdonalds burgers taste weird, but the mcnuggets taste american if you're in a poor area and need to eat something that doesn't taste foreign.
Jollibee rules but their burgers kinda suck. The chicken is where it's at. I'm a really big fan of the Amazing Aloha burger and the Cheesy Bacon Mushroom burger though. Right now they only have the Amazing Aloha. Anthony Bourdain approved of it. The patties aren't exactly high quality but the other stuff they put on those burgers makes up for it. McDonalds burgers taste about the same to me. Their fried chicken isn't as high quality as Jollibee's but if you order it spicy it does have a nicer taste than Jollibee's spicy chicken.
>>
>>1610248
Shakey's pizza is shit. Gerry's is where it's at.

Also, yeah, there is a dude that has an australian accent that had an american visa for whatever reason and he was complaining about how he couldn't bring his laptop. Time does feel like it stops, tried talking to people. I was talking to a filipina who was their with her american husband(who turned out to be 60) and he came back out because he didnt have an appointment and was super mad, and she was like "I was talking to this gentlemen and he was very helpful" and he was so rude to her. I felt so sorry for her.

I'm below 35 and so is my wife.

I didn't try their chicken, I REALLY HATE HOW SO MUCH OF THEIR FOOD HAS BROKEN BONES -- WHAT IS THIS? CLUCKEN BELL?
>>
What about divorce rape, what's to stop a Filipina initiating a divorce in your home country (assuming you're not retired in PH and staying put).

That's what would worry me, otherwise it's a good idea because the Filipino can easily work in your country without fucking about with visas.
>>
>>1610256
Shakey's is great, but it depends on the location. I've been to a few horrible ones. I actually avoid specific locations. Usually the ones in malls are far shittier than the ones that aren't but there are exceptions. Yellow Cab on the other hand is consistent but they don't need to actually serve you there so it's harder for them to fuck up.

I'm 30 and my wife is 24. I try to be patient and understanding with her as much as I can. My ex here complained constantly and I wasn't always great with her either, we kinda egged each other on. I made sure my next relationship would be with someone that doesn't piss me off and won't get pissed off at me. Great decision. We argue maybe what, once per year? Beats the hell out of every day.

>>1610257
You can't. The best thing you can do is be a good judge of character. Don't come here and marry the first gold digger that spreads her legs for you. There are a lot of trashy girls here and they will even put on an act to try to convince you they're not. Take your time and have fun, if you don't think you can trust to marry anyone here don't.
>>
I'm thinking about traveling to the Philippines to get random women pregnant just to spread my seed. I figure it's the best way to have to genes from to the next generation. The last thread had mentioned this were possible but how do I get started? Just fuck randoms without condoms?
>>
>>1610257
If you get divorced she loses her citizenship, thank Trump.
>>1610258
My wife argues with me weekly because she wants sex. She's a nympho that was a virgin before we got married.
>>
>>1610259
Fuck off bug chasing aids spreader. I hope you can't afford the treatments and die a slow, lonely, and miserable death. Read the OP, you're not welcome here.
>>
>>1610259
Filipinas where I was at are far more reserved to do that, so, you'd probably be stabbed if you tried that shit.
>>
>>1610260
My wife was a virgin when I met her, not before I married her. But she isn't a complete freak like my ex who wanted it all the time no matter what. There are quite a few girls like that here that I met over the years but most are more reserved. Their culture is very socially conservative here and most girls do care about what other people think of them. Some morons come here to urban centers surrounded by slums and sex tourism hotspots then get the idea there's nothing here but sluts and whores. If that were true why is it so easy to find girls above the age of 18 that are still virgins? But a lot of what these fools say is nothing but fantasy, some retard in the last thread was claiming girls wanted to pay him to fuck. I don't even half believe that.
>>
>>1610263
>getting AIDS from straight sex
are you retarded?
>>1610265
where's that so I can avoid it?
>>
>>161
1 in 1,250 chance. That's still a gamble you shouldn't take and spreading other STDs doesn't make you a super cool alpha male. Get the fuck out of my thread you human discarded hypodermic needle. You are unwelcome. Avoid the whole Philippines and fuck off to Cambodia or some shit.
>>
>>1610278
I'll just make then get health checks like the last thread anon did. There you go, no need to worry about STIs. How is Philippino family structures? Will they outcast the single mothers or take them in?
>>
>>1610280
Fuck the fuck off. You're unwanted. Get in this box where you belong.
>>
>>1610280
>That especially goes for weirdo insemination fetishist and freaks that want to use the thread for blogging about their sex adventures
It says it right there in the OP you stupid fuck. This thread is not for you, you're a morally bankrupt piece of shit. Your genes shouldn't be spread. I recommend a vasectomy instead you dead beat cock sucker. Fuck you and whoever raised you. They're obviously low class trash if they brought up a person who thinks behavior like this is good. You've already been warned there's nothing for you but abuse in this thread
>Make a different thread if you want to do that otherwise you will be mocked and insulted until you fuck off.
Now take your fetish tripe somewhere else you worthless freak.
>>
>>1610280
Kill yourself. You've been nothing but a burden on humanity since your mother shit you out of her rancid cunt. Your family is nothing but genetic detritus and the world will be a better place when you're no longer in it. Nobody loves you and nobody cares about you. Tricking some slum dwelling slut into thinking you care about her long enough to impregnate isn't going to make you a success as a human being. It just makes you pathetic. If you told anybody you know in your daily life about what you want to do they would be disgusted with you and rightfully so. Your wants and desires are morally wrong and fucked up. You are a piece of shit and a pathetic mentally defective loser who should just end it. Keep that thought close to you. END. IT.
>>
>>1610263
He's clearly baiting, can't we just all ignore seed-y guy?
>>
>>1610290
Yeah that's a good idea going forward. I just wanted to make sure I made my feelings on the subject perfectly clear before the other larpers showed up to play. You give them an inch they move a mile.
>>
>>1610172
Got a question: what is the most beautiful place/most famous point of interest of Philipines?

>>1610243
>mcnuggets taste american
This is the most US thing I've ever heard.

>>1610259
Every Philipines thread there is this stupid topic. Don't feed the troll.
>>
>>1610304
I guess Boracay is the most famous but I wouldn't really call it the most beautiful. You can go on Google Maps and pick random spots on the coast, or just small islands that are difficult to get to and stumble on insanely beautiful places. They're beautiful either because they're not super developed or because they're remote and difficult to get to. The rush of tourism and those looking to profit off it ruins everything.
>>
>>1610304
I recommend this site, you can get some great ideas here: https://www.thepoortraveler.net/category/local/
>>
Food poisoning guy here. Apparently they have a pill called loperamide and when you take 2 tablets you're immediately fixed within an hour. Wish I found that out 2 days ago. Maybe this was obvious for you guys but I never had diarrhea before so this was a surprise to me.

Also since I barely ate anything I went into a baker and bought an obscene amount of bread something like 20 pieces or something and it was barely 2 dollars. Bread tastes really weird here some of it is "sweet american" bread and others are "savory european" bread. However they sprinkle crystal sugar on top of the savory bread??? Why the hell would you do that. If you wanted a sweet snack you'd think you would use sweet bread as a basis. And people that want savory bread don't want sugar on top of it. Ruined my meal.

Going to jollibee tomorrow and spend like 1000-2000 pesos, going to try everything they have on their menu.

No limits on me anymore now I know that food poisoning can be cured with a single fucking pill.
>>
>>1610360
>However they sprinkle crystal sugar on top of the savory bread??? Why the hell would you do that.
Haha welcome to the Philippines.
>>
>>1610259
I'm also interested in doing this. Any tips or tricks?
>>
File: Roman Say What Now2.jpg (78 KB, 630x498)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>1610364
>see pizza hut in davao
>wife wants to try it
>go there
>she just orders chicken and rice
>>
>>1610365
I got a tip for you. There's this amazing place called Jolo in Sulu. All the girls are super promiscuous sluts there and will practically beg for it. Just go up to any of them and ask. Right in public! No shame at all there.

>>1610367
The only time I ever eat Pizza Hut is when I buy from the slice sellers they have in front of it in malls sometimes. Their non pizza stuff here in the Philippines is mostly really bad. I had lasagna there last time and it was total crap.
>>
>>1610371
>pizza hut in the states discontinued garlic bread
>pizza hut in philipines still has it
I ate so much.
>>
Are food delivery services worth it in Philippines or is the food shitty when it arrives?
>>
>>1610392
It's a total crap shoot. I haven't used the Grab one or Food Panda or any of that shit, maybe those are better. But ordering from a fast food restaurant or pizza place could be a great or terrible experience depending on luck. I've had them take 2-3 hours to get food to me. I've had them show up in 20 minutes. Worst one was always Jollibee. Better to just go to fucking Jollibee than let those idiots deliver to you.
>>
>>1610259
based. Let us know how it goes. Usually I'm to scared to fuck bar sluts without a condom, but you are right it is easy to convince them to not use a condom. You're just taking it to the next level.
>>
>>1610405
Cringe
>>
File: IMG_20190607_150121.jpg (2.8 MB, 4000x3000)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
>>1610172
Going to be staying in Makati for a few weeks, you know where to find me Anons.
>>
This smelly ass insect landed on me while I was laying in bed. After flinging him off of me the smell got all over my hand and shirt. I had to wash up and change. So annoying.
>>
>>1610419
What was her name?
>>
>>1610419
I haven't seen a single insect in the week I've spent here.
>>
>>1610424
Are you in the city or something? I'm staying way out in the country by farms and shit. The awful ones like that one aren't a common every day occurrence. They sure do piss me off though.
>>
>>1610259
Are you me? I've been in a weird funk since my fiance left me and I feel like I just want to let loose. Are they really into not wearing condoms? How easy are the girls in the first place? Heard they love black dudes, could anyone confirm?
>>
>>1610446
Stop samefagging, there's only been 11 IPs posting in this thread and yours isn't a new one. Neither was >>1610405 which is also you. Go larp someone else you smelly cunt. It's a non starter here you sad faggot.
>>
File: 42e.jpg (23 KB, 330x330)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>1610446
>>
>>1610446
i know why your fiancee left you. its cause youre a pussy. also youre a retard who cant read the op post and shit up threads you dont belong in. instead of condomless sex you should think about suicide nigger.
>>
>>1610309
Yeah I guess Flipland is all about beaches sprinkled here and there, no major point of interest or history site.

>>1610311
Yoooo this site is pure gold, thank you for sharing anon.

>>1610421
Kek'd.
>>
Does PH have the fewest interesting buildings of any country of comparable population size?

I'm unaware of the religious history but for some reason there are no Buddhist or Islamic buildings of note.
>>
>>1610494
It's because it was a "catholic nation" for the longest time, only recently have muslims invaded and tried setting up shop.
>>
>>1610243
>Avoid Jollibee
Damn dude what are you doing
>>
>>1610275
>you can't get AIDS from straight sex
t. asymptomatic HIV positive
>>
how easy would it be for me to find an ***attractive*** woman in the philippines to just come around with me to the beaches and stuff and i'd pay for all her shit, fuck her a few times a day while we're doing all this.

is this something people do? not sure if i'm going solo or with one of my friends that would wanna do the same thing yet. i understand i would have to hop on tinder a few weeks before but how easy would this be
>>
>>1610424
the fuck? there's cockroaches all over
>>
>>1610791
As long as you put in the effort to find someone before you come here you can probably make it happen. You can pay Tinder to temporarily change your location and match up with a bunch of girls from here. Then just match up with ones you find attractive and discuss your plans with them.
>>
>>1610519
No shit. It's not something that can't happen, it's just a small chance. The dumbest thing you can do is go out and play Russian roulette with your cock as much as you possibly can.
>>
>>1610828
Yeah I just literally saw a cockroach just 5 minutes ago so the "I haven't seen a single insect" is now officially invalid. Still it took more than a week for me to see one which is pretty impressive.
>>
>>1610841
A fucking huge one flew into my room yesterday and landed on me. I was not happy about it but at least they don't stink.
>>
>>1610841
i went in to a bathroom in a bus station in manila and stepped on 2 different cockroaches last time i was there. i also had cockroaches in most of my 20-25$ a night hotel rooms. pretty disgusting just knowing that theyre definitely there.
>>
>>1610850
I rarely ever see cockroaches in sogo. I think I can only remember 1 or 2 times that happened there. If you're looking to spend that much you should consider staying there instead. Might be a little closer to $30 a night though. Most of the cheap places I see on Agoda and the like have reviews complaining about cockroaches. Airbnbs in that price range don't really have that problem. I recently stayed in one and a couple of cockroaches got into the apartment because they left a window open a crack for coaxial cable for the TV antenna. I was a bit more forgiving in that case because it's not like the place was infested with them or something. I didn't see a single one upstairs where we kept the door closed for the air conditioner. For $15 per night I can deal with it.
>>
>>1610494
When Hinduism and Buddhism were big the place wasn't big on stone buildings. I mean when a typhoon is going to wipe everything out anyways you tend to accept impermanence.
>>
>>1610371
Shit man I had lasagna at some fancy schmancy buffet and god it was horrible
>>
>>1610855
The food at Greenwich Pizza is not impressive by any means but I bet their lasagna is better than what you ate. That's just how it is here sometimes when you're eating non local foods. They have pretty decent lasagna at Xtremely Xpresso cafe in Pampanga/Subic too. Not the best food I ever had but really good value for the price. It used to be damn near impossible to find some good buffalo wings here but now they have lots of options for that. I'm sure things will keep changing as people develop tastes for different kinds of foods and get more money to spend on them.
>>
>>1610494
There are some taoist and bhuddist temples that are a bit older.

Philippines has a history of being converted every couple of centuries. First it was animist local religions and traditions. Then it was hinduism brought from trade with India. Then it was Bhuddism and taoism brought from China. Then the spanish came with catholicism. Eventually Islam spread in the southern islands due to Indonesia.
>>
>>1610243
congrats anon I think I remember you posting before about the paperwork

>>1610360
yea everything is sweet, and then the things that are actually meant to be sweet also have salt or cheese in them
if I want (fairly) savoury bread I buy Gardenia in the supermarket
>>
>>1610857
Oh no I've had decent lasagna, Bellini's in cubao comes to mind, it's just y'know local taste accommodations can be really jarring. It's certainly my fault for getting lasagna at a buffet, regardless of price.
>>
>>1610791
Anon on an old /fit/ thread did this kind of stuff, dunno if she was a working girl or just a regular girl. I think it's quite possible to do so, I would probably try filipinocupid too along with tinder.
>>
>>1611016
Better to avoid places like filipinocupid and dateinasia because the scammer types looking for a green card go there. Better to find girls that weren't specifically looking for a foreigner and more general dating sites are better vs mail order bride type sites.
>>
>>1610855
Not lasagne but on the pasta theme; my girlfriend had a fucking incredible carbonara at Bella Vita in El Nido. I almost didn’t believe her because I’m European and she’s Filipino, so I didn’t think she could have a valid opinion on the matter. But fuck me, I was wrong. It was seriously seriously incredible.

It is possibly it seems to get decent pasta but I feel like most chains are way below EU and USA standards for pasta.
>>
>>1611087
Eh I don't think US standards are all that high. The obvious chain to compare something to would be The Olive Garden which is pretty much a joke.
>>
Hey guys I need some help. I want to extend my stay at my hotel but the reception says I have to pay 1300. But I can book the hotel on agoda for 840. I want to keep my room which is the best room in the hotel by far but I don't want to pay 1300.

How can I convince them to make me pay 840 like on agoda? Or is booking through agoda always the cheapest option anyway?

Seems to me like they should offer an option that cuts out agoda's cut and maybe taxes as well so that both me and them get a better price.

Please answer quickly if you can because I have until 22:00
>>
>>1611100
Just booking on Agoda is probably the best way. Then you can go to the front desk and be like hey I have this booking why not just keep me in the room. If they made you leave the room and go to another that would be absolutely retarded, I highly doubt they will. It's probably better to just go ahead with that than break their brains with too much nosebleed.
>>
>>1611102
Thank you for the quick reply anon. Will do so immediately.
>>
So since my food poisoning is completely fixed I figured I go and check out Ayala mall. Couple of things immediately stood out

>The entire mall is basically a South Korean colony. I'd say 60% of visitors are Korean
>Gender balance was heavily skewed towards females
>Lots of old white guys with young filipinas. I have even made a snapshot of one creepy bald dude completely enveloping a filipina that had a "please don't touch me" body language.

Here proceeds some standout experiences I had at the mall:

>1: Jollibee adventure
I went into the Jollibee at the mall because I wanted to try everything they had, which I did. It didn't even cost 1000 it was 800 something.Their best snack was the champ hamburger by far. Their french fries are actually good for Filipino standards and their spaghetti was surprisingly good. The hotdog bread felt a bit too stale and spongy which ruined it a bit. The stake patty with mushroom gravy was good however the gravy sucked and it was smothered with it. The jollibee chicken was merely okay. Western KFC was superior to it.

The Jollibee itself was extremely busy and people were actually staring at me because what I ordered filled 3 trays and I was eating alone.

I doubt I'll eat at jollibee again in the future but if I had to do so I'd order a spaghetti and a champ burger.
>>
>2: Ayala garden freelance experience
After I had eaten at jollibee I went to the ayala garden which is an open-air part of the mall at the center. I was standing there for maybe 1-2 minutes before I heard a whisper repeating 4 times. I turned around and there was this 9/10 young girl that was clearly dressed like a classy prostitute trying to get my attention. She looked Korean but she spoke English so I'm sure it was just a stunning Filipina. However at that very moment I realized I am a too empathic person to engage in prostitution. I saw this girl that had a very cute shy voice trying to whisper something I barely heard to get my attention and she looked so young and fragile that I almost immediately got sad. I have no idea how people can power through this. Maybe I'm just a weak emotional pussy but it felt wrong. She was incredibly attractive though.

>3: White girl dating a local
Contrary to popular believe I saw a skinny 8/10 blonde white girl with a Filipino local. She had an incredibly good ass for how paper thin she was as well. I kinda wanted to make a picture of them to post here and prove that it's not so one sided but I decided not to do so since it would be incredibly awkward to ask them for a picture and explain it to them. The guy was even 1 head shorter than her but he was a good looking middle class filipino for sure, he looked more korean and on the "cute boyish" side.
>>
>>1611125
Most of those young Filipinas with the old white guys are literal prostitutes. Many of the females loitering around that mall are too. You can google Ayala Mall prostitutes if you don't believe me. In Cebu there's no need to even go to bars, freelancers are there and the big SM mall.

Jollibee fries are just Burger King fries. Disagree on the chicken, KFC isn't really fucking with it.

>>1611129
I've spotted a few Filipino guys dating hot white women too. There was even a AMWF couple here in this tiny ass town where I live. I would see them walking their dog or riding bikes. They both looked very athletic and seemed like a good match for each other.
>>
Also I had a lot of attention in general today however I was never sure if it was positive or negative attention and sometimes my insecurity creeped up so I started thinking my zipper was open or I had sauce on my face or something. But during the later hours it became more obvious it was positive attention from (mostly) girls.

Oh yeah one thing which was also weird for me was while shopping in the supermarket EVERYONE stopped in their tracks out of nowhere. I quickly shut up as well and looked around me thinking it was maybe a moment of silence for some national reason. Nope out of nowhere I heard some guy speaking foreign language over the intercom and people started closing their eyes. Then after 1 minute they all said "Amen" making crosses and then everyone continued. It was around 18:00 when that happened. Anyone here know what all that is about or does that happen every sunday at 18:00 or something? Felt completely surreal since I was standing in line and everything suddenly froze. I had to check for a second if it wasn't a dream.
>>
>>1611137
It's some catholic shit. TV and radio stations do it too. Some of the Ayala malls like TriNoma even have catholic mass in the mall.
>>
>>1611146
I've never seen something like that in my life and I've been to catholic countries before. Even the Koreans were like "wtf?!"
>>
>>1611150
Here's the example from ABS-CBN, the most popular TV channel in the Philippines, that airs every day at 3pm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4LMX_lD2G4
>>
>>1611152
I don't think I will ever understand the Philippines. Sometimes EVERYTHING is in complete English and everyone reads it without problem it seems. Then sometimes you get an English text and out of nowhere you start to see jibberish filipino sentences sprinkled within there. And then there are parts that are exclusively Filipino.

Then you have guys that speak perfect English and right next to them people that don't even know basic words. How the hell does the country function like this. It's extremely hard to tell when you can expect them to understand you and when not.
>>
>>1611160
It's extremely complicated to explain. The people where you're at in Cebu speak a different dialect. If you will send someone from Manila to talk to them even though they might understand it they would likely scoff at them. My ex said when she went there she had to speak to them in English. It's not really a matter of understanding for them as much as it is a matter of pride. The people in the Tagalog speaking areas feel very much the same. While speaking good English can be seen as a sign of intelligence it can also be seen as "boastful" or even turning your back on your own culture. So there's this giant mess of cultural bullshit these people have to wade through. It's probably a big part of why English proficiency here is starting to drop. That and social media offering a never ending stream of content in your language or dialect which reduces the need to consume media coming from the outside world.
>>
>>1611166
English proficiency is starting to drop? Are they retarded? What are they thinking. That is one of the main draws of the countries for foreign companies and western tourists. The government should do something. This is one of the most retarded shit I've heard about the philippines so far.
>>
>>1611175
https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/690333/pinoys-losing-edge-in-english-proficiency/story/

It's sad but true. It actually makes some people here happy. They want to see everything in Tagalog and assimilation of the other dialects. Taglish pisses them off greatly and they'd like to see it all erased. They don't care about money or international standing, it's about pride in their heritage and cultural bullshit.
>>
>>1611178

Filipinos are losing their relative edge, this is different to proficiency declining absolutely.

Anyone who thinks Filipinos are less proficient in 2019 than 2009 or 1999, with the proliferation of internet social media & the country becoming wealthier, needs their head examined.
>>
>>1610259
Getting girls to fuck you without a condom is really easy here. You'll actually not have a problem doing this. Though some may try and trap you so make sure to use a fake name/fake social media accounts.
>>
>>1610791
wtf where can I get this kind of offer?
>>
>>1611262
You're still not welcome in this thread. It's a shame your truck stop whore of a mother imparted her values on you. Get the fuck out of here you morally bankrupt piece of shit.
>>
I have a swollen bottom lip. Is it possible I got herpes from the cups or utensils that I used at jollibee.

I'm going to shoot up this place if I return from the Philippines back home with herpes and have to explain that away to colleagues while trying to convince them I wasn't being a sex tourist (which I am not)
>>
>>1611332
I highly doubt it. Most sexually active people in your country probably have herpes anyway so the flipside is people thinking you're a virgin.
>>
>>1611262
>come to the Philippines
>go for quantity of partners instead of quality and do reckless things
>get entrapped by police with an underage girl
>get your life ruined
>>
>>1611346
you wish ricel. I'm not into kids like the vast majority of Flip men. The fucking age of consent in this shithole country is 12, so gas yourself you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>1611332
Herpes is usually open sores, not swollen lips. You might have a bug bite or an allergic reaction to food, go get some antihistamines.
>>
>>1611150
I mean you won't see it happen in idk France. Plenty of places are catholic, but the Philippines is hella catholic
>>
>>1611292
idk are you an attractive young female in the philippines?

if so hop on tinder in a few months and maybe you will get that offer
>>
>>1611402
had to look this up bc i did not believe it. what the actual fuck
>>
>>1610172
Best cheapest resort area to chill on the beach for a month and do nothing but fuck whores and exercise and drink beer?
>>
>>1611292
post pics. I'll let you be my side slut if you're attractive.
>>
>>1611638
I get sex offers from tinder but not not as good as >>1610791
The only interesting offer I got was from a white bvll and his black friend for a threesome but nah

>>1611679
I'm not retarded. Are you attractive enough to ask for an attractive female? Send "trv" to the pinays you match with on tinder and let's see if we match
>>
>>1611681
why would I pay if I'm attractive
>>
>>1610791
this is really fucking common actually. ive done it twice from girls on pinalove some girls even put vacation girlfriend in their profile
>>1611681
>Are you attractive enough to ask for an attractive female?
lol. you said it yourself offers are rare enough that you would accept it even from a fat 4/10.
>>
>>1611681
im the guy that posted >>1610791

pics would be nice. for science of course but i'm a few months out from this trip. are you like a uni student over there or something? your written english is really good. i'd prefer someone that i can hold an intelligent conversation with

most likely not gonna send trv to any of the chicks i match with on tinder lol. i'd rather just shoot my shot with whoever i like and get the show on the road
>>
>>1611685
I said I get sex offers on tinder but not that kind of offer, retard. Only virgin faggots like you would pay for that kind of shit anyway

>>1611684
So you would pay because you're not attractive? Makes sense.
>>
>>1611697
brush up on your reading comprehension. lol at you dishing out insults
>>
>>1611696
Nah, I'm done with uni and recently started working. I was not serious about that. I would most likely not be available anyway cause of work. But good luck
>>
>>1611698
Ok Blake off yourself
>>
>>1611697
lol how good of an offer is this? should i be shooting for the stars and dming filipina instagram models and shit?

i'm a good looking dude, catch a good amount of play back home. i'm only 23 too. i just like that the philippines is hella cheap and has nice beaches. the problem is only one of my friends has the cash for this type of trip, and him going is pretty much contingent on whether or not he can get the leave from the army
>>
>>1611702
>asking roasties when theres forums full of mongers online
lol

you dont even have to pay them. all you do is pay for their plane ticket, meals, and activities and most will jump at the chance. the top tier girls like instagram models will probably want a daily allowance, something like 1-2k per day. id suggest being highly selective, take your time choosing before you go
>>
>>1611703
1-2k php right? if its php that's fuckin pocket change and imma get me an instagram model.

i do plan on being selective though. i really wouldn't want to do this but if she sucks or won't put out enough i'll just tell her to get lost and fuck some hookers
>>
>>1611702
It's just interesting cause usually you would pay for your girlfriend's shit, not for a stranger that you would hang out with and fuck. But idk maybe it is common
>>
>>1611705
i dont have any experience with instagram to be honest. for me i just lurked pinalove and badoo for a month and found the absolute finest women on there who had good english skills.
>really wouldn't want to do this but if she sucks or won't put out enough i'll just tell her to get lost and fuck some hookers
if youre young and attractive and white she will be itching to fuck you and this wont be an issue, feel free to tell her this though
>>
>>1611706
nah i don't fuck with long term relationships anymore. really prefer short flings or in college a few fwbs. last time i had any type of long term fling (it was like 3 months), the girl started treating me like her boyfriend and got her feelings hurt.

the way i see it a lot of women i'd date are just gonna use me as an atm anyway, so why should i commit to just one if that's the case
>>
>>1611402
>he thinks he can tell the difference
>he thinks I'm a Filipino
I mean I have a better grasp on the English language than you do so I'm not sure where you're getting these ideas from. You type like a child.
>>
>>1611708
goddamn i think you might be onto something. do you think they would be less interested/willing to do this if i got 2-3 of these women to come around the philippines with me? i've got the money

low key i'm trying to act out some dan bilzerian-esque fantasy but in the philippines because in america i'd need a yacht
>>
File: underage scam.png (74 KB, 701x1041)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
Don't be reckless and stupid here. It could happen to you.
>>
>>1611717
i dont know man. that sounds like a headache to me. im a one girl kinda guy and dont even like hookers usually. theres something great about the vacation girlfriend though.

if you really have money to burn you could probably find a freelancer who also has a cousin/friend who would tag along
>>
>>1611721
i feel that. i know what i'm proposing is essentially prostitution but i'd prefer the "normal" women over there to fucking a hooker. i guess i just feel better about myself that way?
>>
Any of the websites worth using like pinalove/filipinocupid etc?
>>
>>1611727
Those sites are definitely not worth using. But if low class gold diggers are your thing add dateinasia.com to the mix, it's more of the same shit and it's 100% free.
>>
>>1611729
where else is good to meet chicks? tinder and what else?
>>
>>1611725
>essentially prostitution but i'd prefer the "normal" women over there to fucking a hooker
the problem is that many of these women online are freelancers in disguise. their profile will say no hookers, looking for love, serious only, but then you msg them 3k pesos just as a test and they give you their phone number. its really off putting if youve ever thought of having a real relationship with one. you never really know
>>
>>1611731
Basically any app. Back when I was single I even went as far as adding random girls on Facebook and that worked out great for me. Also every time some shitty app was advertised on Facebook I would install it. I met my wife through a combination of installing some horribly shitty app barely anyone used and fake GPS on my rooted phone to change my location.
>>
>>1611733
That's exactly why those sites are complete shit. I never wanted to pay for sex so I had very little luck with them. I ask girls about their lives when I'm talking to them and quite a few I met actually worked in bars. Some of them are dead inside and will have nothing to do with you if you don't offer them money. Others can tell you depressing details about their life. The ones that aren't literal hookers are still looking to get money or a better life, not just to date someone and have fun, see where it goes, etc... Even if you want a long term relationship it's not good to get in one with someone who has an ulterior motive.
>>
Where do I go to find THICC filipinas though?
>>
>>1611739
They are around... They're the easiest ones to fuck too. Doesn't take a whole lot of effort to get them into bed.
>>
>>1611740
I don't see them on tinder though and they are usually not the ones that smile at me when I'm in public.
>>
>>1611736
im a little embarassed to admit that i made a second account on all these apps to ask girls if they want to meet for paid sex and had shocking results. id say MOST girls on their who arent virgin will accept money for sex if youre actually in the phils and decent looking.

i honestly have no idea how you would go about finding a real one with all the horror stories online scaring me away from every avenue.
>>
>>1611743
Almost every filipina accepts money for sex. That has nothing to do with internet. Go walk around find a random cashier girl and tell her you'll give her 3k if she comes with you to her room, she'll say yes.

This doesn't mean they are morally corrupt. This means they REALLY need the money.
>>
>>1611742
They are a bit more awkward, shy, and insecure. I met one off dateinasia once, the only time I ever got laid using that site, and it was the worst sex I ever had. Dead fish. Later on I met some other girl from Olongapo later on and she was much cuter. She wasn't used to trying different positions and the shit I was into but she made a good effort. Wish I went with her more than once.

>>1611743
If you're looking for a serious relationship and not sex you need to treat it like interviewing candidates for a job. It's okay to be picky, you're not desperate right? Ask a bunch of questions and rate her based on her answers. Is she in school? Does she have a job? What's her family life like? Add her on Facebook. Does she post a bunch of slutty pictures? Does the shit she has on her profile match what she told you? Does she have 100+ foreigners in her friends list? It's not hard to figure out when something is wrong.

>>1611747
That's a load of horse shit. You only think this because you've only met the trash. I chatted with literally thousands of girls. There are quite a few that wouldn't even give you or me the time of day.
>>
One further thought, who cares if she will fuck for a large sum of money given the chance? The more important question to get the answer to is will she fuck you for free? If you already wanted to fuck and someone offered you half a rent payment or an entire month's worth of food for it what would you do?
>>
>>1611721
> im a one girl kinda guy
Sana all
>>
>>1611753
Because it means if she is dating you and she thinks there is a better payday somewhere else she'll fuck that other person at the side
>>
File: Helen-Lovejoy.jpg (52 KB, 571x389)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>1610281
Settle down, Mrs Lovejoy. The nigga is just wanting to do what evolution has programmed him to do. You might as well judge him for his shoe size, ya fuckin pretentious moron.
>>
>>1611749
ive been poking around a bit online for the last 3 months and think ive finally came up on a real one. shes tall, pretty, nice body, stem educated, virgin, family oriented, definitely way better than what im pulling at home. i was pretty butthurt a few times when my secondary account shattered my hopes with other girls.
>>1611753
personally i cant accept knowing my future wife fucks for money with tourists especially for something like 40USD. thats a massive pandoras box of doubts swirling around in my head.
>>1611756
i dont think it means that 100% but that type of thought is definitely there.
>>
>>1611756
If you're talking to someone who will have a bunch of offers from someone else like you you've already lost the game. Unless you're really good looking or rich or some shit like that. When I was on dating sites I was a 10/10 compared to grandpa monger so of course I could eat his lunch.

>>1611758
Did you read the OP?
>General sex tourism questions are okay but don't make the whole thread about it. That especially goes for weirdo insemination fetishist and freaks that want to use the thread for blogging about their sex adventures. Make a different thread if you want to do that otherwise you will be mocked and insulted until you fuck off.
If you can't stand the heat get the fuck out of my kitchen.
>>
>>1610371
Ignore this faggot. He's trying to get you beheaded. Sulu peninsula is THE most dangerous part of an already dangerous country for westerners.
>>
>>1611759
That's why I was extremely picky about who I dated in a serious sense. I really did talk to thousands of girls. Some were on the fuck list, some were on the date list. Just because they weren't wife material didn't disqualify them from a visit to a cheap hotel. I went on several dates with some girls I was trying to get in a serious relationship with and didn't even fuck them. Sometimes it just didn't work out. I took my time and had a lot of fun with it. Then I finally met someone who fit my exacting standards.
>>
>>1611759
>shes tall, pretty, nice body, stem educated, virgin, family oriented, definitely way better than what im pulling at home.
Just a protip. Don't date virgins. They absolutely suck in bed and have mental issues.
>>
>>1611764
My wife was a virgin when I met her. I'd say you're wrong. Most of the virgins I met here were willing to give me a handjob or suck me off even though they never tried anything of the sort. I'm always down for that. Also if you have sexual experience yourself and know what you're doing it's not a big issue. You can teach her the right way to do it. It only becomes a huge issue if you're a virgin yourself and trying to get with a virgin. That's like trying to drive a car with no training.
>>
>>1611764
virgins are the best because you can train them to do the things you like and normalize behavior like giving head every day
>>
>>1611766
Getting a handjob or blowjob from someone with no experience is a nightmare. Ain't no one got time for that.
>>
>>1611764
If you think virgins have mental issues, you're the one with mental issues. And of coarse they won't be as experienced in bed as a seasoned carousel rider. Sluts are only good for fucking, unjaded virgins and innocent low notch count girls are best for relationships, unless you find one who's looking for her first ride on the carousel.
>>
>>1611770
Only if you're impatient. Or didn't bring any lube.
>>
>>1611770
depends on their attitude. ive had a few virgins who still couldnt give head 3 months after i fucked them. ive also had one who was making me bust in 3 minutes within a month of trying it.
>>
>>1611766
Sana all
>>
>>1611764
>>1611766
>>1611769

i wouldn't say they all have mental issues but they're certainly not normal. girl i dated last year was filipina and a virgin. after several months of dating she was convinced we were going to get married, so she let me fuck her.

before we started fucking in the vag tho, and she told me this like the first few weeks of dating, she said she wouldn't let me have sex with her but we could do anal. i thought she was joking honest to god. i thought it was a meme but this actually exists with these super catholic girls. my buddy dated her best friend, also super catholic, and had to do the same thing but that girl never actually let him fuck in her in the vag even after dating her for months.

some bitches are just whack
>>
>>1611779
...and you're complaining about that? Haha I don't know dude, stick to seasoned whores if that's your deal.
>>
>be manlet
>hmm let me change my tinder location to match with some flips and see what they look like
>Literally first bio is heart emoji Tall Guys

There really is no hope for us anywhere is there gnomebros
>>
>>1611779
Anal sex is very common among religious girls. In europe lots of muslim girls need to have corrective surgery in their 30s because their anus sphincter doesn't close properly anymore.

Basically they can fuck every black dude and white guy as long as it's anally since it isn't "real sex"
>>
>>1611779
where are you finding these virgins
>>
>>1611783
I want to know as well so I know what places to avoid
>>
>>1611781
Just swipe left and keep going. I'm probably taller than you and I've had girls that were basically relieved and said "I thought you would be taller, I was worried." So yeah just because you saw one slut that's hoping to net herself a basketball player doesn't mean that's how all of them are. If you were any taller there are places here you literally couldn't go to. You'd be unable to fit in a lot of tricycles and couldn't walk through some wet markets. I've banged my head on tricycles and jeepneys anyway despite not being super tall.

>>1611783
There are more outside of the cities but they are everywhere.

>>1611784
Stick to smelly impoverished urban areas.
>>
>>1611780
i only found her to be a little bit crazy because of the whole poophole loophole thing.

the reasons why she was crazy only arose after she let me fuck her in the vag and was basically convinced that we were destined to be married. she was 20 i was 21 at the time btw
>>
>>1611783
on the dating sites 1/3 will be obvious hookers and 1/3 will be virgins the rest are somewhere between
>>
>>1611787
If you're going to have a long term relationship with a girl here of course they're going to think like that. Even the non virgin ones. Even the sluts. The only ones that wouldn't are like the super career driven ones that are jaded and shit.
>>
>>1611786
Yep this is true I'm 6'2 and I feel like I'm too tall for a lot of things and it turns away women for a multitude of reasons. If we'd be walking together I'd basically be a large beacon that grabs the attention of everyone in the vicinity
>>
>>1611791
wait lol so are you saying my 5'7 ass would be preferred in this country
>>
>>1611792
Lol tall freak, 5'5 here
>>
>>1611792
By short girls yes.
>>
>>1611792
im only 5'11 but i had some problems with the <4'10 girls. the philippines is definitely the place for you.
>>
>>1611792
They are REALLY short. And after a while height difference just becomes awkward and a barrier. You would be at or slightly above their height which is of course preferable to looking like an infant holding the hand of her parent when walking with your partner.
>>
>>1611795
Less than 4'10, what the fuck
>>
>>1611797
i see girls online occasionally at 4'5 and 4'6 i cant help but wonder if thats accurate. i found myself a perfect 5'6er
>>
>>1611796
I'm 6'0 and my wife is 4'11. It's not a big deal or annoying for me but if I was any taller surely it would be.
>>
>>1611797
I can confirm I'm 6'2 and some adult women had their heads around my crotch area. I didn't even knew such non-dwarf short people existed in the world.
>>
>>1611801
>I'm 6'2 and some adult women had their heads around my crotch area
yea I bet they did anon
>>
hopefully my 5.7" willy will seem average

still trying to cut bodyfat too
>>
>>1611963
Bro nobody cares about your dick size. This isn't >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1611770
then teach them you dumb faggot. That's honestly the best part. And they never know when you're going to cum so you can surprise them!
>>
>>1611779
I had a girl in high school tell me she was a virgin but had anal sex with her previous boyfriend. she was an idiot.
>>
Does (home) internet in the philippines have bandwith limits?

Basically will my hotel give a shit that I'm torrenting gigabytes of data?
>>
>>1611983
Home internet typically doesn't unless it's fixed wireless or a really shitty Globe plan. Every time I go to hotels I download many gigabytes worth of movies and TV shows. Some hotels have shit internet though. The other obvious choice is SM malls. They have free wifi for 1 hour per day that reaches up to 100mbit depending on your luck. If you change your mac address, Windows 10 gives the option to randomize it, you can keep getting more hours. I used to be able to do that on my phone too but since I upgraded to Android Pie it's not working.
>>
>>1611984
Thank you pretty good tip about the windows 10
>>
I'm not sure where to post this but here goes. I'm an Asian (38 years old), Lao and Chinese mixed, who grew up in the US. I have had zero luck dating women. I've literally dated no girl passed middle school and that was once for two weeks. Not other Asian women, not white women, not hispanic women, not black women. I've tried with all of them. Asian women see me "like dating my brother". White women won't even talk to me. Hispanic women seem interestedat first but when they realize I'm not Hispanic and can't speak Spanish interest ends. Black women aren't attractive to me but when I tried they just laugh and walk away.
On to the point if this post; I need a wife. I make decent money at working at the Amazon Distro center in my area since I moved up the ladder over the years so I can take care of financial things. How will I be seen in the Philippines? Should I even go down this route? Thank you in advanced. Would Thailand be better? I traveled to Japan, Korea, China, and Vietnam over the years and was rejected by all women there as well. It was like I was just as invisible there as I am here. Please help.
>>
>>1612010
I think you could probably get with girls here in their late 20s or early 30s pretty easily. It's not going to be as great for you as it would be for some young white guy coming here but it's not hopeless either. As long as you aren't overly picky and don't have a shit tier personality I'd say you have a shot.
>>
>>1612011
Are Philippino women open to having kids and being a house wife? I'm going to buy my tickets by the end of the week and see how it goes. I'm just tired of being alone. I picked up a few of the dating apps mentioned in this thread and got some response but not many。。
>>
>>1612020
More open than any other women you will ever meet. Instead of buying tickets straight away I recommend you spend some time on dating sites and apps. If you're using apps you can spend money to change your location. Find some girls to talk to that seem like your type and figure out how interested they are first. Take your time with it until you find someone that's actually worth coming here for. Someone you could keep in touch with and talk to every day. It would be difficult to make it all happen over the course of a single vacation unless you already had something set up.
>>
>>1612023
How long would you suggest for a first time trip?
>>
>>1612028
1-2 weeks probably, adjusting to the jetlag and dealing with travelers diarrhea might ruin your first couple of days.
>>
I think it will be hard to bring a Filipino back to the UK unless they have qualifications or are qualified in nursing

knowing my luck I would latch onto a village idiot
>>
>>1612032
Not really, you can get her a marriage visa and bring her over to get married. Should be even easier if you're already married, one less step.
>>
>>1612032
>>1612036
Some info I found on Google
>>
>>1612036
>>1612038

I have a decent amount of money invested (not a brag - I don't own a home)

I would worry about getting ripped off in a breakup

>>1612040
>Yeah, go ahead. Bring even more immigrants to the west. I bet you're a brexit right winger as well.

I don't give a shit I want to be happy. In a number of decades I will be dead and forgotten. Probably in 100 years time gene selection will mean everyone is 6ft6 with 200 IQs. I refuse to worry about things I have no control over, I will treat everyone I meet personally with respect and give them a chance.
>>
>>1612042
Only thing you can really do to mitigate that is choose who you get into a relationship with very carefully. Doesn't really matter if the girl is the village idiot like you said as much as it does that she isn't a gold digger. A genuine relationship will always work out so much better than one with two desperate people trying to rush to make something happen.
>>
>>1612020
>>1612023
>Take your time with it until you find someone that's actually worth coming here for
>Someone you could keep in touch with and talk to every day.
this
I was videocalling my now wife every day for months before I actually visited. And online talking is much easier for me

>>1612032
the visas seem like a royal pain in the ass, I'm currently trying to decided whether to go for the tourist visa for her first UK visit or the full spouse visa. I think the spouse visa is more or less guaranteed if you meet the financial requirements but the paperwork is so intimidating and you have to get everything exactly right so I'm thinking of trying the tourist one first
honestly don't understand how so many immigrants get in at all given how complex it is
>>
>>1612366
I've actually seen ads on the roadside for a business that will fake the financial requirements for people here to get visas.
>>
at least 1 in 15 Flips are gay
>>
>>1612378
And? Times are changing and nobody is all that bothered by it. Even Duterte is pro LGBT.
>>
>>1611799
> It's not a big deal
nigger, that's one fucking foot of difference, how is that "not a big deal" at all? you need to prone to kiss this girl and you look like you're walking a pet.
>>
>>1612371
I mean, that's not a specifically Filipino thing, a lot of countries do that. The Chinese do it in reverse, instead of taking to get in they fake it to stay out.
>>
>>1612366
I'd written a huge fucking post about this but because I was on a VPN I had to refresh the page and I lost it. Can't be bothered writing it all out again dude sorry but if you have any questions on the UK visa process reply to this and I'll get back to you.

Short version of what I wrote:

> underestimated visa process
> thought it was gonna be easy
> girlfriend was between jobs so they thought she was pulling a fast one
> double rejection
> have to declare this to all 5-eyes countries for the rest of her life
> had to pay fancy city solicitors 4 grand to get the tourist visa passed and avoid serial rejections
> feel like a UK visa professional at this point

essentially make sure you can prove she has something to go back to. For this you really want all of these;

* Decent job thats well paying by local standards (hence proving good quality of life already) with at least 6 months service.
* Proof that her work is letting her leave (confirmed holidays)
* Long term projects with delivery deadlines after her return from the UK
* Social commitments (e.g. wedding invitations, tickets booked for a family holiday) after her return from the UK.

That's really your starter for 10 for a decent foundation, but the rest is still important; proof of finances for the trip, proof of family life, proof of education etc.
>>
>>1610259
Use TINDER. Plenty of chicks (even the hit ones) who wants to taste foreign dick. Go to places like Makati or BGC to filter out the most shitty ones.
>>
>>1612507
Don't encourage the larper.
>>
Reminder for any of you stupid faggots too retarded to read the OP:

>General sex tourism questions are okay but don't make the whole thread about it. That especially goes for weirdo insemination fetishist and freaks that want to use the thread for blogging about their sex adventures. Make a different thread if you want to do that otherwise you will be mocked and insulted until you fuck off.

Why? Because every person that comes into these threads to discuss this is full of shit. They make up wild stories about girls paying them to fuck or getting every girl tested. The same guy comes back again and again with more fake stories each day until he's told to fuck off, gets insulted repeatedly, and finally does. If you read through the rest of the thread most of our experiences with women sound legitimate and believable, not pretend fantasy shit about being a paid sperm donor. Don't waste our time with your faggy fetish bullshit, this isn't a literal circle jerk where we all go in detail about our sexual fantasies, this is a travel thread.
>>
>>1612392
>Duterte is pro LGBT
lmao what a cuck
>>
>>1610260
>If you get divorced she loses her citizenship, thank Trump.
Bullshit, Trump hasn't changed any immigration laws yet, the Dems have blocked any work on an immigration bill.

US citizenship can only be revoked for lying during the naturalization process (or being naturalized through military service and getting thrown out of the service for misconduct). Pretty much the only people it ever happens to are old guys the Jews are railroading over alleged Nazi ties from 75+ years ago. "Oh, you were born in Germany in 1943? YOU MUST HAVE BEEN HITLER YOUTH PROVE YOU WEREN'T A CAMP GUARD YOU LOOK LIKE THE GUY WHO GASSED MY UNCLE SHLOMO DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT."

Here's the list:
https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-12-part-l-chapter-2
>>
>>1610360
>they have a pill called loperamide and when you take 2 tablets you're immediately fixed
B-b-b-but I don't waaant to be neutered, Anon. ;_;

All that stuff does is plug your shit up. It doesn't kill the bugs or repair your body. In fact it may cause serious problems for you if you've got bugs in your shit that are damaging your intestines or kidneys, because those bugs aren't getting squirted out the back any more, they're staying inside you and continuing to produce their toxins.
>>
>>1611762
Philippines is dangerous for westerners?
>>
>>1612842
If you're retarded it is.
>>
>>1612842
Not unless you're wandering the jungles of the south or a slum at midnight. You know, don't do anything you wouldn't do at home, unless it's legal at home but not in the Philippines.
>>
>>1612842
>>1612854
Also be careful with who you associate with. Especially goes for the females you meet. If you are reckless you could get set up by police or robbed.
>>
Is it true that mall wifi blocks 4chan? somehow it doesn't load. The lack of net neutrality is also very obvious and shocking some websites are insanely fast and some are snail slow. Do Americans have this as well now?
>>
>>1613045
Try using https instead of http to access 4chan. I've seen it blocked by SM malls before but it's been awhile since that was the case. If that doesn't work consider installing the 1.1.1.1 DNS app. Net neutrality isn't really a problem here anymore. It used to be shockingly bad, as in the two major ISPS Globe and PLDT refused to peer with each other. If you would make a connection to the other it would leave the country and come back. That was fucking unacceptable. But PLDT finally agreed to peer so it's all good. Websites loading fast or slow depends on if they use a CDN or not. Most do so you'll be connecting to servers in Singapore or Manila instead of all the way to the US or Europe. But some don't have this...
>>
Today I tried 3 large pizzas at Shakeys, greenwich and yellowcab

I paid 2000 pesos in total. It was actually a pretty bad experience. They all had twice as long of a waiting time as the cashier told me. Despite it not being very busy. All the pizas were subpar to the average pizza in the west but greenwich is the "best" (least worst).

I also went to a supermarket and bought 1500 pesos worth of filipino snacks and candy. People kinda laughed at me for it but I wanted to taste them all individually.

I'm still stuffed from the three pizzas so I won't actually eat them today and I'll write tommorow about the different candy and snacks and what stood out about them.
>>
>>1613130
You thought Greenwich was the best? Are you nuts? But yeah the service always varies unless you find a really good location you're familiar with. The Greenwich close to my house absolutely breaks down when the restaurant becomes busy. The closest Shakeys on the other hand has flawless service. If they're busy they will let you order your food so they're already making it while you're waiting for a table. Have to go quite far out to get to a Yellow Cab but we go there when we're staying in different cities here. Since it's half self serve I never have a problem with them.

My opinion is that Shakeys has the best pizza all around. Crust, toppings, everything. Thin or hand tossed both styles are excellent. What I really love about Yellow Cab is the cheese, everything else about it is just okay but the cheese keeps me craving it. Filipinos are especially fond of the thin cracker crust. I'd say Shakeys does it best. The only thin crust pizza I like better is from Phillies in Angeles City. New York Supreme in Angeles has great non-thin pizza too.
>>
File: Boat stoppah.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>1612403
kek. 6'5"/4'11" here. Consider the logistics.....
>>
Is there a lot of good hiking around Manila?
>>
>>1613421
Not really. But you can easily get on a bus from there and go to plenty of places 1-2 hours away that do fit that description. If that's what you're into you might be better off staying in one of those places rather than Manila.
>>
>>1613421
Some ideas:
https://escapemanila.com/2019/01/best-hiking-destinations-luzon.html
>>
Are the white people there usually awful? Sexpats & airhead Instagram addicts.
>>
>>1613916
Only in the obvious tourist and sex tourist areas. If you go to Angeles City you will probably see nasty old sexpats and some of them are awful. If you go to Boracay you will probably see both white and Filipino airheads. But it's entirely possible to go for a very long time without seeing any white people at all. Depends on where you go and what you do there. The fewer there are around the less chance there is for you to witness obnoxious behavior from them. I see random white folks with their wives and girlfriends at the SM mall closest to me. Maybe 1-2 per visit. It really baffles me because the location is not in a touristy area at all. I've only seen one being a cunt there though, that was some old boomer in a motorcycle jacket yelling at McDonalds staff.
>>
Lads, why do they all sing all of the time? Even the people who you are indirectly paying to not serenade you. It's fucking creeping me out now.

Go into Lawson for a yakult or some shit.
> Twink looking guy comes and packs the shelves right where I'm stood, starts blasting out Kiss From A Rose right next to me.

Sat in a Starbucks Reserve
> Female barista starts howling some OOOOooooOOOOaaaah vocal solo

Why do they do this?
Where can I go to buy something without being given a solo chorus?
>>
>>1614457
It's one of the things here it's better not to question. You could go to the SM Supermarket and wait in line and they're definitely not singing there but it won't be a better experience.
>>
>>1611731
You go to places and talk to them.
When I was working there I would walk into Greenbelt mall and just find a random hot girl working there and chat her up, ask on a date or I would find groups of girls and just walk up to their outside table and ask them if the food/drinks there was any good. If they were friendly I'd usually join them. There's this huge outdoor area that's entirely restaurants and bars filled with chicks every night. Some are hookers but most are just call center employees or students going out for the night.

>>1611733
None of them consider themselves prostitutes though, it's not like the west where if you met a hooker who was on the clock working an area that you could ask her to go out and get some drinks and she'd actually go with you without demanding an hourly fee. They are different there in that if you are fun to be around they will definitely date you and not ask for payment. It's just the cultural attitude of SEA in general, since everything in their lives is so transaction based anyway.

>>1613916
Non-British white people tend to bring up politics while zero of the locals ever do. The last thing on earth I wanted to talk about there was Duterte but whatever (non british) white guy I ran into would bring it up not realizing they're being wholly offensive spouting off their naive western opinions around groups of locals. The brits to their credit never did this while my own countrymen constantly did.
>>
>>1614558
There are plenty of reasons why talking to random girls IRL is a bad strategy. If you're a really sociable person it can work out for you but even then I'd advise caution. If you come to the Philippines for the express purpose of getting laid it's downright fucking retarded to do so and you'll be gambling away your time and money spent for the privilege to be here. Some guy a couple of threads back proved that. If you're an expat who lives here full time there's not much to lose except your dignity though.

I actually had a cab driver bring up politics once and I didn't really agree with him. Same with an uber driver (before it switched to grab) but it was a totally different scenario. I considered the first guy politically ignorant, as in he just likes Duterte because he's strong and wants his country to be led by a strongman type. The second guy I felt kind of bad for because he believed Duterte's policies were going to put his daughter through college for free. Both times I was honest about what I think without being rude or condescending. I am opinionated about basically everything in this world and I'm not going to lie but I'm not looking to tell other people what I think about the political shit in their country unsolicited. There's a time and a place for everything and most of the time it's our place to stfu. If I somehow manage to get citizenship here some day and have to pay them taxes it will be a different story.
>>
>>1614457
Dude this is what I've noticed in the philippines as well. I went to a supermarket buying snacks and I shit you not like 20 people were singing along with the music in the background of the supermarket. It was actually kind of funny but after spending 2 weeks here I'm getting a bit sick of it. Especially as some maid woke me up because she had to sing cleaning the room next to mine.
>>
How do KTV bars work? Can you touch the girls and what are you allowed to do?
>>
>>1614642
Some of those are legit karaoke bars, sometimes they have shit like "family" in the name to let you know that, sometimes not. If it's surrounded by a bunch of obvious prostitution places it's not hard to work out what those places are really for. I think that's mostly a thing in Manila though. There's this one specific section of QC where I see those, can't think of any other place.
>>
do Filipino incels/nerds even exist

it seems like such an outdoors culture
>>
>>1614926
theres a filipino board on 8 chan iirc thats full of them. also i see loads of pinoys with dota shirts or playing those phone mobas in public. theres packed pc barns even in smaller cities.

honestly theres gotta be a healthy chunk of men who are butthurt so many of their beautiful women become prostitutes or are taken by foreigners. ive actually met women who dont date their own and are just waiting for a foreigner to come in to their life.
>>
>>1614930
>>1614926
Playing games or watching anime doesn't make you a nerd here though. It's mainstream culture in the Philippines. The things you have to stay up late to watch on adult swim's Toonami block in the US are on over the air daytime TV here. My wife's younger brother loves anime and video gaming and he has a career and a girlfriend.

Incels definitely exist though.

>ive actually met women who dont date their own
Be suspicious of them.
>>
>>1615125
>Be suspicious of them.
I want to elaborate on this a little bit because it's a very important lesson to learn. Let's say you meet a girl who said she's only been with foreigners. Consider the implications of that. She lost her virginity to a trashy sex tourist then fucked another foreigner and another foreigner and that type of lifestyle became normal for her. Is that the kind of girl you want to get with? If you came here on vacation and just want to fuck then yes, she's probably the perfect candidate. But for a relationship or something? Hell motherfucking no. I've met these girls before and even made the mistake of getting into a long term relationship with one. To say that was a mistake would be the understatement of the century.
>>
>>1615151
i see what youre saying. what if shes a virgin and waiting for a foreigner because she knows shes well desirable to bag one.

asking for a friend of course
>>
>>1615172
I always say it's better to avoid people that are looking for you. Instead find someone who never thought much about it and convince her it's a good idea. But it depends on the individual circumstances of the situation. If you're going to get into something like that you hopefully have good intentions and will take the time to make sure she does too.
>>
>>1612449
Thanks anon
She does have a government job she will hopefully get a permission to leave from (and associated letter or something), I'm hoping that will be enough
I do worry about the proof of return though, since we are married and hope to stay quite a few months in the UK
any tips on finding a good solicitor? I hope not to need it but if things did go bad...
>>
>>1613045
yea any google services on android are blazingly fast for me. Youtube works perfectly 100% of the time, even when other web pages take ten seconds to load

>>1613130
are you on some kind of food journey? first the jollibee now this

>>1614457
karaoke is their national pastime. any kind of birthday or event involves one
>>
File: speed comparison.png (13 KB, 1779x64)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>1615318
The Google CDN is no joke. Facebook has servers right here in the Philippines too. Cloudflare also has a Manila POP so 4chan loads really fast.

Pic related is a comparison pic I took. Guess which one is a Globe sim and which is a Sun (Smart network) sim.
>>
>>1611125
>The Jollibee itself was extremely busy and people were actually staring at me because what I ordered filled 3 trays and I was eating alone.
lmao because nobody eats that much
>>
To the person trying on a food journey, holy fucking shit stop trying out fast food restaurants
>>
>>1615400
Haha it's one way to get to experience the real Philippines though. He needs to hit up Mang Inasal too.
>>
>>1615406
Those are the ones I'd recommend. All of the places he visited so far are shitty fastfood chains with western touches.

Go to Mang Inasal, Kuya Js, etc. Eat lechon and shit like that
>>
>>1615343
Usenet anon?
>>
>>1615426
Pretty sure I downloaded those off torrents but I have usenet access as well.
>>
>>1615318
I didn't consciously make the choice for a food journey it's just that when I see food I get curious so I tend to buy a lot to try it all out. in effect it basically became a sort of food journey.
>>1615395
I ordered everything off of the menu and it didn't actually look like that much compared to what most people eat in the west in fast food restaurants since the portions are smaller. I didn't get to finish though I only ate 75%. But I ate at least half of everthing I ordered in order to taste it.
>>1615400
>>1615414
At the start I actually ate a whole lot of shit from street barbeques including lechon and pork fat and everything. I got food poisoning for 3 days. Since I ate a lot I don't know what specifically gave me food poisoning but it was pretty bad. Almost called the ambulance since I thought I was going to die for a short moment. I recovered in the end but it resulted in me only eating at malls or fast food restaurants. Western stomach aren't made for street food lmao.

I actually walked next to a couple Mang Inasal restaurants but every time it was after I already ate a lot so I never managed to eat there. Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow if I walk past it.
>>
>>1615450
To tell you the truth you can get it anywhere. The worst diarrhea I ever got in the Philippines was from an expensive meal at a TGI Fridays. If you live here long term you can develop immunity to it. I eat barbecue and stuff from street food vendors and I'm totally fine. But both times when I originally arrived here from the US I absolutely wasn't for the first few months. About 1 year in you're pretty much completely immune but you can still get hit if the bacteria is bad enough.
>>
Why is this SIM card thing such an issue for foreigners? Can't you just buy something and it works?

So if I have an iPhone I would have a local PH number with a different card?
>>
>>1615518
Depends on if your phone is unlocked or not. iPhone is the most cucked when it comes to unlocking. Hopefully there's some law that requires your phone company to unlock it for you if you travel overseas. Otherwise going grey market can be costly. Basically you just buy a sim card at 7-11, mini stop, the information desks at the SM malls, or memoexpress. If your phone only allows one sim card the one you choose could make a huge difference on the quality of coverage and internet speeds. Smart is better but you could end up traveling to an area where there is only a signal from Globe and be fucked. The bands your cell phone supports also depends on the country it came from and can have an effect on the quality of your LTE coverage here. If you have support for Band 28 700mhz you're really in luck. If not the others are Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 3 (1800 MHz), and Band 1 (2100 MHz). Which ones work depend on area and provider. Where I'm at 28 and 3 work best on both. My phone can't do 28 and 3 does a much shittier job of penetrating buildings so I get no LTE on my phone unless I go outdoors.
>>
>>1615312
Are you going for fiancé visa or tourist. Unsure about fiancé (being a longer visa) but for tourist if you don’t have your motivation and reasons for her to GTFO of the UK then it really won’t fly. Not to be direct but from your post you seem a bit nonchalant about it (no offence) but really don’t be, it’s the worst mistake you can make. They’ll tear through the application with a tooth comb and they stop as soon as they find the first significant issue.

With that being said you don’t have to book your return flight before you apply for the visa (unlike schengen apparently) and they recommend that you don’t book your flights anymore as too many people were getting rejected with flight bookings and I think they were getting complaints.

So you don’t need the exact flight you plan on getting when applying for the visa but you should declare with honesty when she plans on leaving and why she would go back (e.g. needs to go back to work, care for sick parents, whatever). If you say she’s going to stay for two weeks and she stays for a month and a half, trust me they’ll pick up on that dishonestly later. They’re all seeing all knowing.

For lawyers there’s a good stackoverflow post; https://travel.stackexchange.com/a/77821

I used Wesley Gryk and they’re just about the best you can get while still being barely affordable. They’re not quite “get this rapper with drug offences in whatever the cost” but they were professional and carried some weight. You’re really paying for a couple of things only though: the checklist that they run through and help you compile your docs against, the cover letter they write for the visa officer on their own letterhead of course, and whether you need to challenge a visa outcome you received without their support. Whether it’s worth it I’d say up to you. I think I paid £275 for the hour long consultation then £1700 or so for the full representation.
>>
What are these small yellow-ish insects (maybe twice the size of an ant) with large antennas that run really fast and avoid light. They behave like cockroaches but they are yellow and really small.

I'm afraid they are miniature cockroaches native to the philippines or something because I saw them walking on my laptop and I don't want to take this back to my home.
>>
>>1615660
sounds like bed bugs
>>
>>1615662
Looked it up turns out they are baby cockroaches. Thanks anyway. I prefer cockroaches over bed bugs.
>>
>>1615683
Yeah bed bugs would really fuck up your day. I stayed in a place in Detroit with them days before I first came to the Philippines (my mom's fault) and I slept on the floor because they were biting me too bad on the bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and the fuckers were lined up across the floor to get to me. Absolutely awful. I was scared about bringing them with me to the apartment I was renting but thankfully that didn't end up happening.
>>
>>1610268
>gets paid to bang women in the Philippines
Sign me the fuck up right now. Yeah that dude was full of shit. Fun fantasy though lol.
>>
Anyone here help out a dude set up a Tinder? I have 0 photos of myself how and where should I take a picture of myself. Also do I need to have multiple or is 1 great one better?
>>
Going to take a trip here solo in August. Want to backpack for six or seven days, any suggestions? I’m an experienced hiker/backpacker so long routes are no problem. Any tips on what Indonesian trail food to stock up on? Further, does the hiking scene in Indonesia allow for overnight, trail camping or should I plan to stay in hostels?
>>
>>1616161
this is the philippines......
>>
>>1616162
Wrong thread fuck. While I’m here how’s the hiking in the Philippines
>>
>>1616164
Not bad, lots of mountains around.
>>
>>1615660
>What are these small yellow-ish insects

if you want to make a racist post about Chinese tourists just be up front about it instead of using code language
>>
Cute joke, but since we're talking about Chinese now anyway.

What I noticed in terms of tourism is that 70% of tourists are Korean. 20% are Japanese. 5% are Chinese and the other 5% are caucasians.

I expected a lot more white people but it's almost entirely Koreans. What's extremely weird is that they don't even speak English. They straight up come to the Philippines without speaking a word of English and just wing it by pointing towards menus and guessing what is meant. Total hell if you ask me.
>>
>>1616292
They have Korean run tourist businesses catering to them though. It's not like you're going to see a line of Koreans at your local Jollibee. Not without a Filipino chaperone at least.
>>
>>1616296
I legitimately saw a group of 30 or so koreans at the local jollibee so it's funny you specifically said that. This is what I meant with they just order by pointing and hoping the cashier understood them. They would write the price on a paper note and show it to the koreans. It was pretty retarded but funny.
>>
>>1616307
That's typical in Jollibee when they get overloaded with customers. Protip: crumple up the paper and put it in your pocket. Tell the cashier your order anyway once you get up there. They got a 50/50 chance of fucking it up if it's written.
>>
>>1615660
If you're really worried about bringing insects back home with you in your laptop, just stuff it in a plastic bag and flood the bag with phosgene gas. All the bugs will die.

Or save your data off, wipe the hard drive, and sell it to a Flip for a huge profit (since you didn't have to pay VAT when you imported it there and so you can sell it at a huge premium over what you bought it for even though it's used).
>>
>>1612010
>Try Vietnam bro, go rural.
>>
File: IMG_20190617_124655.jpg (3.56 MB, 4000x3000)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB JPG
Gonna go shoe shopping
>>
Is this still a slut insemination general as well? Did that ever get answered? I'm too lazy to read the thread but interested in the results.
>>
>>1616975
It never was and that shit won't be welcomed in these threads. I never wanted to have to act like these are specifically my threads, like I need to lay down rules and dole out punishments to people who violate them. The gay ass fetish larp shit ruined them too many times though. Go play pretend somewhere else.
>>
>smart internet down
>get 10 pesos globe load so I can go on lazada and buy 50 pesos load using my credit card
>everything loads too fucking slow
>internet connection not even good enough to use to give them more money

Fuck Globe
>>
Okay so I went to the mall today to check out Mang inasal. EVERYONE stared at me while I was eating there. It made me a bit uncomfortable. I supposed westerners never eat there?

The food was actually pretty good I ordered 4 things and it only cost me ~300 pesos. Thanks for the tip guys. I tried pecho, Pork sisig, lumpia, BBQ stick and halo-halo.

Also I got myself clean shaven at a barber and holy shit did it work. Never had so much female attention in my life!

People in the thread say filipinas are shy. Well apparently not that much. I got approached about a dozen times where a filipina would walk up to me and say "hello" I would say hello back and she would laugh, i guess due to being shy and then walk away. This also happened while they were in groups or with family strangely enough

Also to all the people saying "filipinas are monkey faced" I literally saw a 10/10 filipina today. I was actually shocked by how beautiful she was. I kinda assumed she wasn't filipino which shows my bias. This was in mang inasal and ther restaurant was fully packed. And I wasn't a man enough to tell her she's beautiful and that I wanted to make a picture of her to proof once and for all that filipinas aren't "monkey faced wide nosed prostitutes".

Last but not least I also had my first interaction with (prostitute?) ladyboys. And holy shit they are aggressive as fuck. I was walking past them in the mall, trying to ignore them and they straight up said in fluent English. "Where do you think you are going? You're going to stay HERE" While tugging on my shorts, almost pulling it down.

I kinda wanted to say "i'm not interested in ladyboys" but I don't know what the reaction would be to that. So I just said nothing and kept going. I was extremely surprised how fluent their English was though it sounded like a full American accent English of someone that is 100% fluent or even a native speaker.

Oh yeah, I also wasted like 5000 pesos on gambling in the arcade, but that's another story.
>>
>>1617095
I've never had people staring at me in Mang Inasal but I guess it really depends on where you are. It's actually the first fast food restaurant I ate at when I came here back in 2011, a female friend of mine brought me there. As nice as the food is there it's usually a horrid experience because of the wait times. It really is loved by the Filipinos. My wife's mother is especially fond of it and we're often getting her take out from there if the lines aren't too long.

The best reaction to ladyboys is just to keep moving. I never saw them in the mall, I guess you're in Cebu or some shit? There's quite a few wandering around on Fields Ave in Angeles City. I always went there to eat, never for the whores. But even when I was walking to a restaurant with my girlfriend they would aggressively pursue me. Quite annoying but it's kinda fun to watch them from inside the restaurants. Sometimes you see guys actually looking for them.

Also I take back the nice things I said about the Google CDN in the case of Globe. Holy fuck, it just took me a whole minute just to get the captcha open. What are you doing Globe?
>>
>>1617103
Yeah I'm in Cebu. This was Ayala mall to be exact. And yeah the staring in Mang Inasal actually makes me check my clothing and insecure because it looks like something is wrong with me but women approaching me and saying hello afterwards makes me assume it was just because I stood out for being white.

What I found funny is that filipinas are courageous enough to walk up to you to say hello but then they start giggling and quickly go away so they are too shy to actually initiate a conversation. These are fully grown adults bumbling like teenagers, it was pretty funny actually.

Also yeah I had problems with Globe today as well it took me 20 minutes before I could order a grab. And the mall wi-fi has the worst speed ever for specific things like 4chan.

Honestly my holiday has convinced me. If I ever am going to look for a wife in the future I'll return to the Philippines. The women are a lot more beautiful than people say on the internet (and I've lived in Japan, I legitimately think high quality filipinas are above Japanese women in terms of looks). And I've only encountered friendly people so far.
>>
>>1617116
Both Ayala Malls and SM use Globe for their wifi. How good it is depends on your luck and how many others are in the mall using it. I've downloaded at 60mbit+ on some occasions. I've also had to turn it off and use my Smart LTE instead on some days.
>>
>>1617116
At this point I just want you to post a picture of yourself. To make this objective as possible; I think I’m probably a 7/10 in western countries, maybe an 8/10 here. I get more attention than I need and every now and again I get a hot girl sit down next to me in a cafe and make it obvious she wants to talk to me, and half the time they will start a conversation. I usually get some 8/10 come up and talk to me if I’m in a hostel-type social bar having a drink. Which is really just to set up the scene that evidence suggests I’m probably a bit better than average in aesthetics department and still only get a couple of bits of attention a week on average, and only when I’m somewhere approachable.

So what on God’s green earth must you look like to get a dozen cold approaches while just sat in a mall, in the daytime, I’m a single visit?

Can you post a picture or something?
>>
>>1617155
Ayala Mall is full of prostitutes though. They are known to approach random foreigners passing through.
>>
>>1617155
Honestly I don't know. I'm 6'2, toned body (not ripped but also not skinny). i wear fitted clothing and have above average fashion sense that accentuate my height and build.

I consider myself a 7/10 MAYBE 8/10 if I'm someone's type. One thing you should note though is that I have a very open/carefree bodylanguage and I smile all the time so maybe I'm just easier to approach?

I won't send a picture due to obvious reasons me not wanting pictures of me on a forum that is mostly discussing sex tourism and racism. Although I can guarantee that I'm not exceptional looking and that I'm not lying or exaggerating. I'm actually kinda shocked that this isn't standard as I attributed it towards me being white in my post, not to me being hot as I thought that was the main reason.

Also for most of the approaches I wasn't really sitting down I was walking in the mall or standing somewhere for some reason. Usually the girls were walking there anyway and then stopped in front of me, said hello before going into a giggling fit or laughing with their friends before getting shy and going away. It felt more like them greeting a celebrity which is why I attribute it to me being white not me being hot.

>>1617156
I was actually approached by a prostitute in the mall a week ago and I wrote about it in this thread that I kinda felt bad for the girl and too much of an emotional pussy to ever fuck a prostitute. Today had a very different atmosphere with the women shyly approaching me. But maybe I'm completely wrong and ayala's prostitutes are advanced enough to fake shyness and teenage giggling to trick westerners into making the first step. I don't know enough about it.
>>
File: cferror.png (25 KB, 1017x316)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Why would I be hitting the Cebu node instead of the Manila one? I blame Globe.
>>
>>1617619
In the 2 weeks I've been here Globe has gone out 3 separate times for 10+ hours. Speed has been completely unreliable throughout and I had to get another simcard with smart just because I couldn't rely on it to work at all times.
>>
>>1617624
Yeah Globe sucks ass. Yesterday Sun (Smart) stopped working for me completely. Couldn't get online at all for hours so I temp switched to Globe. The signal is back today and I can connect to LTE but the speeds are below dial up. Not even a little bit usable. Smart has the best speeds and reliability but it seems like every 2 months or so they completely shit the bed. Both companies have equally shitty customer service. I'd rather light myself on fire than call their tech support.
>>
Anyone investing in real estate in the Philippines? I have a friend who only put down a down payment of 5k and is making like 300 a month from renting. Sounds too good to be true. He has three properties in different cities there
>>
>>1617678
If you're a foreigner you can't own an actual house or anything like that. But you could buy condos and rent them out or run an airbnb. Not a bad idea but also something you shouldn't do without people here you can trust. That's an awfully difficult thing to come by.
>>
>>1617678
Sure, get a condo and rent it out. Condos have to be a certain percentage domestically owned, which means as a market it's going to tend more towards people who want to own homes than who want to speculate, meaning even if you don't catch a boom you'll legit get value out of the unit long-term.
>>
>>1617173
>tall white ottermode
Buddy, you should have more confidence in yourself, that's exactly what a lot of girls want.
Maybe you think you're 7/10 at home, but standards change with culture, and you're not in your home culture. Enjoy 9/10 status, bud.
>>
>>1615612
We were going to try the tourist visa first. Planning on requesting perhaps 5 months i.e. just a bit short of the maximum

It seemed like the tourist visa would be the simpler option for our first trip, even if we later apply for the spouse visa.
Yeah I am worried about this even if I don't sound it. She will be able to get official leave from her work with a date of returning... but I certainly do worry that they'll be suspicious if she will or not.
I kind of hope if she gets rejected for the tourist visa at least we can then apply for the spouse visa instead.
>>
>>1615612
oh and thanks for the lawyer tips
>>
>>1617173
>chad goes to SEA
I mean I'm an asocial nerd guy and I get plenty of stares and the occasional "Hey Daddy" from high school girls
>>
File: IMG_20190618_174414.jpg (1.9 MB, 4000x3000)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>1617694
>>1617741
Nah I genuinely think it's because I'm white. As proof I went and took a picture of the average couple. This is a 4/10 dude with a combover and a pot-belly and he was actually one of the more normal looking guys. It's just that I was able to picture them without looking like an asshole.

There were 2/10 old morbidly obese bald guys that still managed to have greasy unwashed hair despite being bald with acne with 6/10 girls walking hand in hand. But they were white so it's okay.

Sure these guys don't have the best looking girls but the fact that they get any female attention at all is already a wonder.

Like I said I think I got approached purely for being white. In combination with me being tall and thus standing out more and me looking approachable/friendly enough that women don't feel threatened and more obliged to say something.

And no I don't think being tall is actually "chad" here if anything I feel like it's a detriment and actually diminishes potential attraction as the women that approached me were all slightly taller than the average. And the smallest women never even manage to look at me once, clearly showing that there is a big cutoff point in attraction after a certain height difference.

I think the guy that said he never got approached except for bars might be the type of person that has a "serious" or "intimidating" face or posture or might be glued to his phone 24/7 which results in women not chancing the approach instead of it being due to his appearance.
>>
>>1617807
>Picture is at an angle.
Fuck phones, you guys get the idea.
>>
>>1617807
They're paying by the day.
>>
>>1617835
I somehow doubt that.
>>
File: smart.jpg (309 KB, 1201x929)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
Connection dips and goes shitty for a few seconds then goes back to being fine. Real spotty. But still beats the hell out of globe. It's also nice to see that this thread has lasted 10 days without devolving into a total shit show. Glad we got a decent crowd in here.
>>
File: 1559990269317.webm (692 KB, 720x404)
692 KB
692 KB WEBM
>>1617807
At the end of the day they're still losers for having to settle for a 3rd world below average Filipino woman who's only in on it for the green card so desperate to changer her living situation, just a 2 cents. Has nothing to do with being white, no matter how you look, if you have money and come from a 1st world country these poor sad women will cling onto you.
>>
>>1617926
Fuck off and go be cunty someplace else.
>>
>>1617734
Visanon here

I really think you’re gonna get knocked back from that tourist visa. You’ll need significant proof she’s able to return to that job and that her life is worth returning to. It’s not unheard of for people to send in pictures of their family and house just to prove they’re not from the slums.

It’s only guess work at this point because I haven’t attempted anything that long but my girlfriends friend has just been rejected from a Schengen for a two week holiday and we’ve been rejected twice from the UK. Asking for 5 months, although honest, seems like an utter pipe dream.

I’d look at ramping up the time she spends here slowly. Could you attempt a 3 week holiday first? Then do a month, then two, etc.

They’re meant to consider each application on its own merit so past rejections shouldn’t matter but I’d really really advise not getting one in the first place. Shits brutal.
>>
>>1617807
Your height will play into it, even if only for the peacock aspect of it. I’m a 5’11” (but getting away with 6 on tinder) manlet and I already am pretty much always the tallest person in the room. But not enough to stand out to a significant degree. I can see 6-2 easily being a bit of a highlight to a tiny Filipinas day, seriously. Especially if you’re half-athletic.

Pic related is what I caught in a pub in Makati. You can’t see the women all that well but you only really need to know they’re ‘worthwhile’ no matter your standard. The couple on the left had a 6/10 guy and he seemed normal, might not even have been a couple but maybe work friends. Whatever it was I’d say normal couple. Couple on the right was flat out day-rate level. The fucking girl was hotter than my girlfriend. Makes me want to reconsider my approach to life to be honest - the guy could have basically been my fat great uncle with gout. It was that bad.

The whiteness plays a part, the money plays a part, but you’re still able to get into a normal relationship here if that’s what you’re after IMO. Just expect to be chased a lot more than in the west. Your turn to play hard to get, as weird as that is.
>>
>>1617928
Truth stings dont it
>>
>>1617926
This is some incel shit, anon. Sure I'm sure there are some desperate women that are like this but I think they are more the type that are active on dating sites desperately looking for a foreigner.

The filipinas at the mall look middle-class and don't seem to be there with the intent to hook up at all. So if you got game or peak her interest and she comes on to you I doubt it's because she had dollar signs in her mind

>>1617940
What do you mean with "Makes me want to reconsider my approach to life to be honest"?

Also do you guys think this situation is sustainable/will persist or do you think this is the "golden age" of white guys in the philippines with them slowly getting richer and the influx of white people/koreans/japanese rising?

For me this entire situation is actually really bizarre. Of course I've heard about it before but the sheer shock of seeing some of the most ugly white guys I've seen in my life with presentable women is something you can't prepare for.
>>
>>1618302
Whiteness and attractiveness will always be closely tied together here. I don't think that's entirely a good thing. I think it would be good for the people here to embrace the way they look, their skin color, everything. But my opinion on the matter is worthless because I'm a white dude, a complete outsider. People who are half white dominate the entertainment industry and are considered the most attractive. As you can guess that doesn't hurt you if you're fully white. There's more to it than just that but that's the surface level reading.

Some of the local crabs in the bucket will tell you girls will only go with a white foreigner if they're poor and desperate. That's not entirely true but let's be really honest, it's mostly true. But it describes what you hit on:
>the type that are active on dating sites desperately looking for a foreigner
Are all girls on dating sites bad? Lol no. But if you go straight to dateinasia or filipinocupid what kind of girls do you think you're most likely to meet? If you find some regular girl who isn't a gold digger are her panties going to automatically drop just because you are white? Again lol no. Your looks do matter. If you're an ugly balding piece of shit you're not going to be running through 18-23 year old girls, especially not ones without a motive of getting your money. The worse you look the more money is going to matter. But you could look great, be completely fucking clueless about how things work here, then still find yourself with a gold digger. So many variables to account for in this shit.
>>
>>1617807
Nah bud that ain't really it. I'm proper brown myself, but 6 feet, reasonably fit, pointed nose, generally lighter brown than everyone else, clean-shaven, you get the idea. And yeah, the attention I get is almost unreal compared to home. Y'know, just a normal bloke at home, but in the Philippines ticking all the standard of beauty boxes in a place where beauty often means not looking, well, Filipino.

No incel fantasy here, not there for that, I just go to visit family and eat and stuff. But, well, it's really flattering to notice that sort of thing.
>>
>>1618308
I mean just gonna put it out there markers of attractiveness through history have often had to do with wealth, because many of them were as a result of wealth (soft hands, light skin free of blemishes, whatever else working the fields will ruin). It's not that people are necessarily marrying for wealth, they probably think it genuinely attractive, but the reasons they do are something above the individual.
>>
>>1618302
>The filipinas at the mall look middle-class and don't seem to be there with the intent to hook up at all. So if you got game or peak her interest and she comes on to you I doubt it's because she had dollar signs in her mind

Imagine being this deluded, you're lost.
>>
I finally saw a filipino as large as me. There was this ladyboy 6'2 with and he was 2 heads taller than the white guy he was walking with, which was pretty funny.

>>1618529
Explain? I mean these stores in the mall have pretty western prices for clothes etc and the women shop there I doubt they care too much about some random white guy as they are most likely of similar economic status.
>>
Is it normal for the locals to all stare at you. Because they did to me when I was there with my gf,it was really disconcerting. I was around qc
>>
>>1618734
Depends on where you are and what you're doing. When I'm in QC people definitely look at me and my wife but it's not like everyone stares. Usually the people who are the rudest about it are older women and children. Like last week I was in Jollibee and there's glass separating the seat where this kid was sitting and where i was sitting. He was staring at me so much it was uncomfortable to eat so I turned my head the other way. It's normal to experience things like this but not 100% of the time and not every single person that's around. When I was looking in the other direction nobody else was paying attention to me.
>>
Someone in the last thread said that getting a Facebook account is essential to have any success of dating in the Philippines. Is just opening one, filling out some information about yourself and uploading some pictures okay or do you have to be actively using it with regular status updates and have 100s of friends on it?
>>
>>1618917
>Is just opening one, filling out some information about yourself and uploading some pictures okay
Yeah that's a pretty good idea. You don't want it to look like you're some weirdo who keeps everything about yourself hidden. But you don't need to go all out and play Zuckerberg's game, liking and sharing shit etc. The messenger is what you'll really be making use of. It's possible to use FB Messenger without having a profile and such but you'll look like a complete weirdo and trying to explain that to girls will be a bit of a waste of time.
>>
>>1618917
>Facebook account is essentia
no. any social apps will be good enough. Essential thing is look decent.
>>
>>1618921
Facebook is free on Smart, Globe, and Sun sim cards. If you don't have load you can access the site or app with no pictures and still comment on posts and send messages. I see people using it in that mode in public all the time. For less than the price of 1GB of mobile data for one day you can buy several days of unlimited access to Facebook. For many people here it is the internet. They've leveraged zero rating to create a monopoly for themselves here. It's also not a secret that they want to push everyone from their other platforms, including the one younger people in countries with real internet actually like to use and think are cool (Instagram), to their main platform, Facebook. That's why you don't see it included in those promos.
>>
>>1618923
it's still not essential. flips download all social app there is to meet foreigners. They will cater to your needs if you don't look like a slob.
>>
>>1618927
If you want to limit yourself to gold diggers maybe that will work. Also if you want to have no clue about the mindset of the person you're talking to. You can find out a whole lot about a girl by looking at her Facebook page.
>>
File: loading.gif (12 KB, 80x80)
12 KB
12 KB GIF
>>1610172
Here's a list of stuff I miss there that's better than what i live with in LA

>Festival Mall
>Mega Mall
>Greenhills (mostly VMall/Shoppesville)
>Divisoria area

>Pancake House
>Magoo's Pizza
>Aristocrat/Alex III/Reyes BBQ
>Seafood pretty much anywhere there
>>1610243
>McDonald's there is better than here imo
>>
>>1618983
>>1618990
Hasn't been the same since they dropped Heinz ketchup though.
>>
>>1618990
Pancake House is pretty cool but I still like IHOP better. I wish they didn't close all their Philippines locations.
>>
>>1619024
Also Denny's is better in the Philippines than in the US. Way better.
>>
Recommend me some good seafood I should try out.
>>
>>1619028
New thread.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.