[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG-20190311-WA0012.jpg (7 KB, 259x194)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Places where you arrived and wanted to leave asap?
>Inb4 visiting your moms bedroom
>>
>>1601456
The USA
>>
Rhodes with my ex-girlfriend of four years. We’d split up three weeks before but the holiday was paid for and we were both too stubborn to drop out.

A week and a half into her incessant arguing, bitching and suicide threats I had a nervous breakdown and had to get a doctor to come and shoot diazepam in my arse cheek before getting a flight back early.
>>
My place of work.
>>
>>1601456
Kansas City
>>
>>1601456
Florida Keys.
>>
visiting your sisters bedroom
>>
>>1601456

El Salvador
>>
>>1601456
Lyon, France
Pattaya
>>
Athens. Went there on my first-ever overseas trip. I'd flown into Istanbul and thought I'd be sick of it after a few days, and that Athens would be the highlight of my first couple weeks.

As it turns out, Istanbul is a genuinely charming, friendly and scenic city, whereas Athens is a grimy, polluted shit-hole with few redeeming qualities.
>>
Delhi, India.

The airport was pretty safe & comfortable. Clean, even. As soon as I went outside, oh dear god.
>>
>>1601465
You should've let her die tbqh
>>
>>1601456
Chicago, and I deserve it because a co-worker told me to avoid it, even when the trip was free because of a cousin.

Fuck that place
>>
>>1601535
Ha. Agreed.
>>
>>1601484
Which one
>>
>>1601456
Ohio
>>
>>1601456
Barcelona
Seriously, what a shithole
>>
Kiev
>>
>>1601535
>clean, even

Delhi International Airport is regularly ranked as the top airport in the region and one of the best in Asia.
>>
>>1601753
Too bad they couldn't clean up the immediate outside perimeter.
>>
>>1601517

Pattaya came highly, highly recommended by two different people as a destination for a single attractive guy looking for trouble. Elaborate?
>>
>>1601758
Probably one of those idiots who thought that the beach was worth it or something.
When I was in Pattaya I didn't want to go back and never understand why there were families around with little kids. That beach has more aids than all of the whores in thailand and besides a temple and the nightlife, there is nothing there.
>>
>>1601519
This
Also Mykonos, Greece
>>
>>1601754
No clue what you're talking about, unless you mean the road leading out of the airport.

>dirt-poor country that was a colony scarcely seventy years ago
>economy is just beginning to grow at a fast past
>hundreds of millions of people lifted out of extreme poverty in the last three decades
>still dealing with deeply-entrenched issues of caste and class discrimination, corruption, and the British Empire's ineffective judicial hand-me-down

>durrrr why isn't India just like a first world country yet
>>
>>1601770
Relax Pajeet
>>
>>1601770
>take three steps out of the exit
>"HELLO, SIR! TAXI? TAXI? TAXI? TAXI? YOU NEED TAXI? NO METER, IS CHEAPER. TAXI, SIR? TAXI?"
I knew I was in for a world of shit, but they could've given me a chance to breathe, first.
>>
>>1601729
WHY? please elaborate
>>
>>1601456
Every UK city I've been to except London.
>>
>>1601767

>besides the nightlife

I did say I was an attractive single guy looking for trouble.
>>
>>1601519
I'll have one day in Athens (thankfully decided to spend the rest of my trip on Islands). Must sees in one day?
>>
Had a 13 hour layover in Bangkok and was super excited to get out amongst it and see a few things. Took the train out of the airport and the second I got on foot, I noped the fucked out of that shithole and went back to the airport for 11 hours.
>>
>>1601770
> dirt-poor country that was a colony scarcely seventy years ago
That's no excuse. India is poor because of Indians.
>>
>>1601858
>being this scared of a safe, thriving, exotic city.
Why did you even leave home, Bangkok is awesome... could have at least gone to one of the big malls on Sukhumvit and ate good food for cheap and watched a movie to chill...
I’ve literally seen 18 year old white girls on babbys first Asian adventure have more balls than you.
>>
>>1601456
India. I travlled through Nepal. While nepal was poor as fuck, it was a civilization. I crossed the border and it was like hell, a barbarian settlement, end of the world.
>>
>>1601456
The USA
>>
File: 8796324-3x2-700x467.jpg (41 KB, 700x467)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>1601774
It's a nigger/paki/refugee shithole and the actual catalonians from Barcelona (if there is still one of them living near the city center) hate turists.
>>
>>1601880

Literally this. Nepal is an actual country with a civilization and a society, while India is pure chaos
>>
>>1601776
elaborate plz
>>
>>1601498
>he doesn't know a place called Kokomo
>>
>>1601868
Considering the average income of Thai people, food in Bangkok isn't cheap. You can get better meals in literally any other Asian country, and barring Japan, cheaper, too.

The entire economy once depended on tourism. Now it depends on ripping tourists the fuck off with being babby's first Asia and people not knowing they're getting ripped off.
>>
>>1601456
Bali. Luckily I was only there because I had a few days to kill and the fare was practically free, but if I had paid good money to visit I'd be pretty mad.
>but anon you should have not gone to kuta
I didn't, I left and went to the "cultural" part just like I was told. It was overrun with trust fund girls from Bed-Stuy.
>>
>>1601959
>poor people should know their place
>it's wrong to charge $5 for a meal when you could charge $2 for a meal and still be able to cover the cost of overhead
You sound like a good person
>>
ITT: homesick babbies who can't handle being away from mommy's familiar kitchen

I'm so glad I have wanderlust, I feel sorry for people who are afraid to try new things because they never traveled before
>>
>>1601729
This. Probably the most overrated city in Europe. Full of druggies and harrassing people.
Also Costa Brava in general is nothing great.
>>
>>1601908
>people who take up living space like once a year and bring a fuck ton of money fuck off
>people who take up living space and food for who knows how fuck long and bring 0 money and are probably going to cost the state more money than they bring KEEP COMING YUM YUM YUM WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU
what's the countdown until Barcelona collapses, rest of Spain refuses their tax money going to Barcelona and nobody wants to take responsibility for it?
>>
>>1601994
seconding Bali.
Arrived, saw the shithole that it is, bought the ticket out to Flores for the next morning. Flores was awesome tho
>>
>>1601994
fuck you, bali is fucking awesome faggot
>>
>>1602014
>going to cost the state more money
That's why those idependentists do it. To waste evil Spanish money. Also if those refugees and nignogs spend enough time in Spain the could vote in the future, so free votes. Catalonia is the new Switzerland, they don't need your filthy tourist money, you are a nuisance.
>>
>>1601729
Agreed Barcelona is a no culture shithole of a city. Worst 'big city' I've been to in Europe.
>>
Bae-Comeau, Canada.
Nothing was necessarily wrong with it, it was just... boring.
>>
Pretty much anywhere in Texas. People are really aggressive there, especially drivers, none of that Southern charm. New Orleans was just dirty and overrated
>>
How has no one mentioned Machu Picchu? That place has been ruined by tourists and the decades long rebuilding of the structures themselves by the Peruvian government. Almost none of it feels authentic and the tour guides will make up crazy stories/facts about the buildings in order to attract a bigger tip out in the end. Oh and not mention the train to Machu Picchu is the most expensive in all of Latin

Peru as beautiful as the country/culture has whored itself for the tourism industry
>>
>>1601456
Nelson, Lancashire
>>
>>1601456
States. Planned to stay for a month, on the third day went to airport to change my return ticket to the nearest day, they refused saing they'll charge 1k for changing date. Had to stay for month.
>>
>>1601729
Sweetest place on earth, lived on hills at Park Guel, drank San Miguel every day(the best beer in the world) with hispanic sausages, smoked cigars with local wine, in february the trees were blossoming, met tons of ppl, catalans, the warmest ppl ever, beautiful sea, beaches, architecture
>>
>>1602271
wanna know how I know you can't drive a car?

>>1601456
This place called anywhere europe
>muh culture
Yeah no, european culture is so heavily commercialized it's ridiculous. the whole "well u didn't go to the right parts lad" shit can work both ways for the USA and Europe. You can be in a good place or shitville in a heartbeat.

>the historic landmarks!
Yeah and it's shitstain infested with nigerians and other mobsters looking to scam you for shit or gypsys looking to steal off you. It's so shit infested and crap filled you can just have a better expirence unironically using google maps to see it. FUCK even vegas has less shit filled places than most Europe places.

Most underrated place is probably Hokkaido or New zealand
>>
>>1602279
The parts of the US that require a car are not worth visiting
>>
>>1601456
Cambodia
San Francisco
>>
What exactly is causing this phenomenon? I was thinking how this applies to entertainment the other day where nothing is original anymore and everything blends into one big similar looking mesh but this also applies to traveling too. Very frightening when you think about it.
>>
>>1602281
>The parts of the US that require a car are not worth visiting
So grand canyon is not worth it?
>>
>>1602295

Horseshoe Bend was okay, went there last December, more low key but already becoming flooded with Instagram tourists.
>>
>>1601464
Oooooh, so fucking edgy! Wish I could be this cool. But some dreams can just never be.
>>
>>1601456
Sanibel Island, FL.

Not sure it is really fair to the place, but we got there just after a storm that threw a bunch of dead sea critters up onto the beach, where they were rotting and stinking mightily. Pool and amenities at the "resort" were either not working or were subpar. Couldn't wait to get out of there.

On the plus side, since the beach was so gross, we went manatee-watching and stuff, and that was fun.
>>
Agreeing to go to SEA with my mom. 3 months of mental torture and no fun had.
>>
>>1601662
Chicago has full contact lap dance in strip clubs.
>>
>>1601758
I am none of those things.

>>1601767
Was working on a cruise ship at the time, and everybody goes to pattaya because it’s 30 minutes from the port as opposed to Bangkok. Sex tourism is not my cup of tea.
>>
>>1602301
>he can't handle s little edging
Perhaps Plebbit is more your speed friendo
>>
>>1601959
What are you on about?
You can eat at the terminal 21 food hall for 60B a dish That's 1.80USD.
Street pad Thai for 40B, massive grilled chicken sticks 30B a piece.
And which of these "other" Asian countries do you speak of that's apparently better and cheaper?
Thai is some of the best Asian cuisine there is. Even nicer restaurants your only looking at 150 - 200B (6.30US) for a meal.
>>
>>1602317
going with your mom? seriously?
>>
>>1601758
It’s where sexpats go to fuck ugly thais and children
>>
>>1602246
that’s a shame, I really want to see it
>>
>>1602317
why did you think that would be a good idea
>>
>>1602586
>>1602597
I'm not him, but I can make an educated guess. It seems probable that his parent(s) offered to pay for his trip, with the caveat being that they go together as family. At first glance, it sounds like a free vacation, sponsored by Mom & Dad. In reality, it was hell.

My own parents made this offer to me, but I haven't accepted it yet, because our traveling styles are too dissimilar. I might accept their offer if I can convince them to go to Bhutan.
>>
>>1601498
Agreed, I don't think there's any group of people on this planet worse than the leathery Jimmy Buffet-listeners of Key West.
>>
>>1601517
>Pattaya
I'd just say Thailand in general
>>
>>1602613
>>1602586
>>1602597

Correct, she offered to pay for most of it but was afraid of going alone to big bad scary asia. To be fair I hadn't really seen her much for like 3 years so it was meant to be a bit of a reconnecting trip.

What happened was that she wasn't willing to try anything new and I got reminded all over again how manipulative and abusive she gets when I don't play along.
Big waste of time. Never ever EVER happening again, there's a reason we live on opposite sides of the continent.

Be smart and stick to solo travel, guys.
>>
>>1601996
You can get a $2 meal in any other Asian country and it's better. They're ripping you off.
>>1602479
When did you last go there?

The absolute cheapest food I found was down some alley about 30 minutes from anything remotely touristy, and I paid about 80 baht for it. It was the most godawful curry I've had in my life. Slightly more respectable locations run out of some run down shack with no English on the menus still charged about 120 baht or more for any meal with some protein in it.

I could get a decent meal for a buck in Vietnam or a full fucking dinner for $2.50 in China.

And Thai food really is quite shit. The street stalls leave their food to rot and get covered in flies, and restaurants don't taste much better. It's babby's first Asia and people think it's oh so exotic and delicious. Food's very hit or miss, and I guess they never hit huh.
>>
>>1602301
American food is shit. Have you faggots ever heard of a vegetable before?
American transportation is shit. I have to drive half a mile to the grocery store because there's no way to walk there. I also can't get from city to city easily without renting a car.
Americans say they believe in freedom but always are up in other people's business. Then there is the other side of the spectrum, if you look at someone they get offended.
I tried to go fishing but every place kicked me out, even public ponds. The ones that did allow me to fish required a boat since there wasnt a shoreline.
I have to show my ID each time I want to drink or go to a club. Each person can't read or get confused when seeing a foreign ID. It's like they can't read numbers or dates all of a sudden.
American cities are filthy and full of trash, piss and literal poop.
No culture or cultural sights to see.
I'm sure there is more I can add to the list but this us enough for now.
>>
>>1602183
if a place is boring, that means you are.
>>
>>1602183
Why the fuck would you ever go there?
>>
>>1601770
South Korea was the poorest country in the world just 40 years ago. South Koreans were fleeing to North Korea for fucks sake. India even donated food and clothing to South Korea in 1970s and 1980s that's how poor South Korea was and it's a full grown first world nation now.

India has no excuse.
>>
>>1602811
>Be smart and stick to solo travel, guys.
Yep and for the love of god this INCLUDES traveling with your girlfriend. Travel ALONE. Hell let her have her own holidays with her female friends while you travel alone that would immediately boost your quality of life 10x
>>
>>1602854
I disagree somewhat as someone who has had multiple girlfriends. It's a good test of a relationship. The person I actually ended up marrying I can travel with stress free. My last ex before her ruined multiple trips. If she can't handle going on vacation with you it's a good sign that shit isn't going to work out long term.
>>
>>1602850
You're acting like the only reasons Lower Korea isn't worse than the North even now aren't the US and Japan.
North Korea is what happens when you leave Koreans to themselves.
The South had their entire culture and history tailor-made for them by the US after the US started seeking a replacement Japan that wouldn't militarize again, which is why anti-Japanese sentiment is being fomented in the country and among expat communities when Japan was literally the country that broke the Lower Koreans free of dogshit-fermented kimchi and mud huts.
>>
>>1602860
>colonization ruined India
>colonization built South Korea
pick one poonigger
>>
File: 348620543.png (139 KB, 1121x2497)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>1602850
quite the exageration
>>
>>1602860
This, South Korea has no culture. Anywhere thats not Seoul is 1950's America, Asia edition. Complete with fringe radical Christian sects and puritanical sexual repression.
>>
>>1602277
>San Miguel
>the best beer in the world

Lmao at your life.
Yeah, Barcelona fits you perfectly.
>>
>>1602870
Japan killed Korea culture long, long before any white person showed up faggot.
>>
>>1602880
Maybe true but it had to be replaced by something. Evangelical Christianity, American puritanical values, and "democratic" dictators up until the 90s were among the worst choices.
>>
>>1602869
It isn't an exaggeration, A lot of their GDP was US military bases and other things that counted towards the South Korean GDP despite not being related to the South Korean economy.
>>
>>1601751
I'm planning a trip, what to avoid?
>>
>>1602883
Yeah those atheists who love trannys, pedos, and migrants would've been better. Why do you keep ragging on Christianity? Are you one of those cow poo lovers?

Korea is still at better off than India.
>>
>>1602888
>fringe radical Christianity
>Evangelical Christianity

I dunno man, maybe I've got no problem with the idea of Christianity in general. The kind that took root in Korea wasn't run of the mill Christianity. It was weird modern evangelical sects that failed to launch in the US. That's how we got shit like the Moonies.
>>
>>1602888
Fun fact: A lot of Korea's infrastructure hasn't been updated since the postwar era. One side effect is that a lot of big cities have very outdated sanitation and sewage leading to a strong human shit smell in certain parts.

Additionally, most Koreans don't flush shitwipes because of that, leading to public restrooms with bins overflowing with shitty wads of TP in the stalls.

Korea and India don't seem so different afterall.
>>
>>1602894
at least they have loos to poo instead of shitting fields and designated shitting streets
>>
>>1602890
Koreans are fanatics about everything they do. Either radical love for Dear Leader or Radical Christians.
>>
>>1601751
I really like Kiev- why didn't you enjoy it?>>1601519
This. Fuck Athens.
>>
>>1602281
holy fucking based
>>
>>1602887
>what to avoid?
Kiev
>>
>>1601484
How bad is it?
>>
>>1601535
Nuke India
>>
>>1601456
Vientiane.
Travelling south through Laos was amazing, until I got waylaid in the capital for a week. Weird place.
>>
>>1602920
Got it. thanks
>>
>>1602908
He probably got mad that he didn't get laid as somehow American incels and boomers have this idea that Kiev/Ukraine is some sort of easy place to get laid. Not realizing the country is extremely conservative and they can all just work in Germany so they aren't desperate for green cards.
>>
>>1602938
Kiev is one of the easiest places to get laid bruh.
>>
>>1602960
In my experience it's a lot easier to get laid in the west than in Kiev. As the standards of Ukrainian women are really high.
>>
>>1602963
no where else have I matched with so many attractive women and gone on two dates on one day.
>>
Phoenix, AZ. There seems to be no kind of identifiable culture or landmarks or anything you could do that is unique to the area. Just generic chain restaurants and (elderly) sprawl. Other than a place to stop and fill up your tank/piss on the way to Socal or vegas, there is absolutely no good reason for this city to exist. It feels like if the Chinese government got bored and built an "America-style" city in the middle of the Gobi desert.
>>
>>1602984
kek my mom lives in a retirement community in Phoenix.
>>
>>1602972
Dates and matches are easy since women are looking for husbands over there. But actually getting laid with one night stands is basically impossible in Kiev.
>>
>>1602811
>What happened was that she wasn't willing to try anything new and I got reminded all over again how manipulative and abusive she gets when I don't play along.
Jesus, that closely describes my own mother.

She went to Mexico with my sister, and it's unbelievable how dainty & unadventurous she was. My sister told me that our mom didn't even eat a single taco, opting to stick with whatever the hotel was cooking up. The most adventurous thing she did was going up to the water at the beach. Not going *into* the water, but just walking up to the shoreline.

I don't think I'll ever go on a trip with her, ever.
>>
Venice Beach, Los Angeles
>>
>>1602835

This. It seems that the whole country is built for cars and not for people. You can go to an ATM by car lmao.
Everybody is fat and paranoid. it is not free at all, you have to own/work your ass off for things to even go to places.
>>
>>1601456
vietnam
colombia
usa
>>
>>1602835
this is all true
please stop coming here
>>
How has no one said Manila yet. I’ve got to be here for a while and shit does it require so much discipline. It’s taken me nearly a year of successive visits to just be able to handle it.

> public transport nonexistent
> everyone wants to fuck you; from the women to the taxi drivers
> anywhere not shit is devoid of culture AKA mall
> not even that cheap, assuming you don’t want to live in a slum
> EEEEXCUUUUUZE ME ZIIIIIIIIIR
>>
>>1601770
If India is poor because of colonisation and traditional culture, why is China so rich?
>>
>>1603315
Where did you go in Vietnam? I was just in Hanoi and loved my time there. It's like Thailand if Thailand wasn't full of scammers and 8 foot tall ladyboys.
>>
>>1603388
Should've left the city. Philippines is amazing, Manila is shit.
>>
>>1603388
It sucks but once you've mastered it it's really not that bad. Public transport does exist. It just sucks. After bad experiences with taxi drivers ripping me off I was forced to learn how to navigate it. I've taken Jeepneys, UV Express, city buses, and LRT/MRT. It all sucks but in different unique ways. The jeepney drivers drive like hell. They're open air so you get to experience the wonderful smells of the city. UV Express is what I really prefer. It's air conditioned and somewhat less miserable. But they cram as many people as they possibly can into every part of the van. Everyone will be packed in there like sardines. The first time I took a city bus in Manila there was a seat covered in vomit, it stunk. The conductor refused to give me my change for 1000 pesos. Never had another experience that bad but buses are also crowded. They will have people standing in the aisles when all the seats are full then you have to try to squeeze past them when it's time to get off it. The LRT/MRT is in shambles and constantly backed up with long lines of people. I never take it. If you do take it you avoid traffic but it's at the expense of dealing with that bullshit and being cramped in with all those people. But yeah >>1603415 is right, fuck Manila.

Last but not least nobody with a brain takes a taxi anywhere in SEA. Use Grab. You won't get scammed.
>>
>>1603374
don't worry. One week was enough
>>
>>1603392
China is not rich. There's loads of poverty and a struggling middle class and a small rich class.
>>
>>1602835
go to cali next time faggot
>>
>>1603452
>American cities are filthy and full of trash, piss and literal poop
Where do you think I went?
>>
>>1603442
China has more millionaires than the US has population.
>>
>>1603473
Probably a million yuan kek
>>
>>1603473
No. China has 1.3 billion people and 10 million millionaires.

10 million millionaires
200 million middle class
1.1 billion poor

USA has 330 million people
50 million millionaires
250 million middle class
30 million poor

Want to know why Europe is so powerful? They have the biggest middle class segment by far with 1 BILLION middle class citizens.

China looks rich at the coastal areas because the 200 million middle class citizens live there while the 1.1 billion people are away from the coast in the western parts of China which never gets visited by tourists.
>>
>>1603483
>Want to know why Europe is so powerful? They have the biggest middle class segment by far with 1 BILLION middle class citizens.
The whole population of the EU is 512 million. Other than that in Europe there are three huge countries - Russia, Ukraine and Turkey where middle class is <10% of population, other non-EU countries like Norway and Switzerland don't even have 30 million people combined.

>USA has 330 million people
>50 million millionaires
10 times less actually
>30 million poor
At least 40 million below poverty line, but that means like, really poor, hobo and food stamp level. Middle class is way above this poverty line.
>>
>>1603487
I never talked about the EU did I?
>>
>>1603488
You are fucking retarded. I listed all non-EU countries and showed how they barely contribute to middle class.
The whole population of all countries in Europe combined is <800 million.
>>
>>1603491
combined population is 1.2 billion
>>
>>1603483
nice source faggot. Whered you pulled? Out of your ass
>>
>>1601498
The Keys are lame if you don't own a boat. There are plenty of beach towns in Florida, desu
>>
>>1603483
>knows nothing about China
>spouts a load of shit
>>
>>1602176
Agreed, just got back from Spain and spent a few days there. El Born was the only section I liked and still overrun by annoying ig faggots. Sagrada familia is worth touring though. I found Valencia much more palatable, though sections are over run with chav tourists. Biking the city was great and the beaches in El saler were decent.
>>
>>1602307
i hate that part of florida and honestly florida as a whole
>>
File: si.jpg (167 KB, 900x500)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>1601456
Phnom Phen riverside. It was a terrible first travel destination to do also solo, I had planned a whole month there but had to leave the city and go up north after a week.
>>
>>1602281
The exact opposite is true. The parts of the US served by public transit systems are the places to avoid.
>>
>>1602845
Not the same guy but maybe he was doing the Translab? Baie Comeau is like gateway to the manicougan and translabrador highway. It's a pretty big thing for adv motorcyclists. The ferry from Matane dumps you off in Baie Comeau and then it's just a bunch of hydro dams and mosquitos until Labrador City.
>>
>>1601456

Omaha
>>
>>1603935
It's a double edged sword. The cities are dirty and shitty. The rest of the country that you're claiming isn't to be avoided is just boring. A giant mass of truck stops, wal-marts, and fast food restaurants.
>>
>>1602835
Did you buy a fishing license?
>>
>>1603885
I'm Chinese
>>
>>1601959
My wife is Thai and I can confirm. Someone working a retail job in the US makes double or more of a retail job in Thailand
>>
>>1602594
go and see it, it's very beautiful I cant lie. If you're going to go do the 3/4 day Inca trail hike there and back though if you want some "authenticity" to your adventure there.

but keep in mind it's nearly all a facade and even UNESCO tried to implement a ban on the peruvian government to stop rebuilding the site
>>
Paris. What in holy fuck happened? Shit, graffiti EVERYWHERE. Cafes overpriced as fuck. Countless people sitting on the streets, africans trying to make you buy retarded overpriced bracelets. Just full on shit.
>>
>>1603992
pic related is the original picture taken by Bingham upon discovery and the current state
>>
>>1603987
Wait... What?
You telling me someone in the US gets paid more than someone in Thailand!
Thanks for opening up my eyes, I'm so glad you confirmed this for me.
Liked, up voted and subscribed.
>>
>>1603993
Paris has been like that since the 1700s. If you read old reports 1700 reports on Paris you'll read about how Paris is filled with filth, garbage and colonial foreigners out Africa with people saying they can't believe they are still in Europe.

The city has always been like this and It's funny when people act as if it's a new development.
>>
>>1604014
I guess we all have this vision of paris from the movies and its a romanticized pile of shit then.
>>
Glasgow. Came into it from the highlands so immediately it was a letdown and that it looked to much like a nondescript modern US city
>>
>>1604017
That's called Paris Syndrome.
>>
Ireland. Its just a more expensive version of baltimore and maryland.
>>
>>1601776
>>1601935

cold rainy expensive and sad
>>
>>1604014
the redevelopment in the belle epoque is more or less where the myth of paris developed.
Not that it was good after Thiers, but it was prettier and romanticer and all that dumb jazz.
>>
>>1603927
who the fuck stays in a city for a whole month?
>>
>>1603983
Where your ancestors were born doesn't make you any less of a dumbass.
>>
>>1602295
no unless you're willing to pay extra to actually hike into the canyon, it's literally just a hole in the ground and any sense of "connection with nature" is ruined by all the screaming kids and natives begging for money.
>>
Ischia in Italy. Italians just aren't pleasant people (most the decent, polite staff we met seemed to be eastern European immigrants).

The owner of the hotel we stayed at replied to our review saying that my girlfriend made too much noise during sex which, whilst hilarious and true probably wouldn't have been the sort of reply you'd get in any other tourist destination.

The only good thing I can say about the people is that they seemed slightly less shitty than the people we interacted with in Rome.
>>
>>1604166
People that aren't wage-fags.
>>
>>1602187
FUCK TEXAS DRIVERS
>>
>>1601959
>The entire economy once depended on tourism. Now it depends on ripping tourists the fuck off with being babby's first Asia and people not knowing they're getting ripped off.
The whole "Thai economy depends on tourism" thing is a weird myth... tourism is no doubt important, and it's a higher-than-average share of GDP, but it usually averages around 15-17% of the economy, max. So it's no joke, but it's not the economic backbone of the country. Services do make up nearly half of GDP, but finance and a couple of other service industries are all bigger/more economically important than tourism.

Export-oriented manufacturing is substantially more important than tourism economically, and has been since before most of this board was born.

And historically, RICE brought in more cash than tourists until not that many years ago.
>>
>>1602187
> People are really aggressive there
You just probably come off as a faggot.
>>
>>1601456
San Francisco. I went there as a kid and fell in love with the idea of the city. Last time I went to visit I saw a man passed out in a gutter that was literally running with human waste. The smell was inescapable no matter where I went outside. Everyone who works in the city is slow and rude as fuck. It takes an absurd amount of time to get served anywhere and most of the time the floor is black with filth. Don't bother showing up on time for anything because everything runs, opens and operates off schedule.
>>
>>1603993
Paris has absolutely nothing on NYC though. If you feel threatened by a couple of well dressed African niggers in central Paris, try walking under the train tracks in Brooklyn and tell me you feel calm around a bunch of drugged hobos yelling SPARE ME SOME CHANGE SIR on loop. And yet fucking everything is overpriced as hell.
Really, the Arabs and the niggers ain't shit compared to NYC hobos.
>>
>>1603239
>. It seems that the whole country is built for cars and not for people. You can go to an ATM by car
Well yeah. That's what happens when just a fraction of your country is larger than most other countries in the world, and when you're the country that invented the automobile.
>>
>>1604298
What do you think gives service industries value. The average thai is poor as shit still, money is in the hand of oligarchs and investors making the money from tourism.
>>
>>1602277
I love Barcelona but calling San Miguel the best beer in the world makes me think that you are a massive pillock desu lad
>>
>>1604406
>he believes Americans invented the automobile
lmao, American education at work everyone.
>>
>>1601999
b8
>>
>>1601999
>>I'm so glad I have wanderlust.

No meaningful plans for your life, then? No goals? Just escape and the empty pursuit of travel for its own sake?
Feminized.
>>
>>1604428
butthurt frog detected
>>
>>1604198
> natives begging for money.
Don't think you know where the grand canyon is m8. Also you don't have to pay to hike it, just a small fee to park for the day/night
>>
>>1602014
Tbh, the rest of the country is waiting for its collapse so they shut the fuck up, they keep voting filofascist pigs that think they somehow are the good guys, hell their president is a catalán supremacist xenofobe (no fucking joke)
>>
File: 1556486275737.jpg (193 KB, 762x785)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>1602277
>drank San Miguel every day
>>
Jakarta. Thought I was ready after Manila and Phnom Penh.

Nope. What a fucking mess.
>>
>>1605338
wtf i love catalonia now
>>
File: Glasgow Uni.jpg (91 KB, 960x639)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>1604055
Should have gone to the West End. That said Glasgow's main draws are its pubs, clubs and restaurants. It really can't compete with Edinburgh in architecture.
>>
>>1601456
Manchester, went for a 1,day trip, couldn't wait to leave
>>
>>1604074
London isn't cold rainy expensive or sad? London is the crown jewel of shit brit cities
>>
The Pheonix area(Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert) AZ is full of overly sensitive fucking psycopaths, spoiled pill-poppin college white boys who listen to shitty hiphop and fucking human traffickers.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
>>
>>1602887
He's retarded. Kiev is charming, cozy and contemporary.
>>
>>1601456
Paraguay
>>1601498
This
>Drove who know how many miles from Miami
>"Oh wow a highway with water in both sides"
>Get there
>Their biggest attraction is a piece of rock that says "most southern point"
>There is a half block queue to take a picture with it
I got scammed
>>1601768
No anon don't tell me this, I've got a weekend booked in a month from now.
>>
>>1601464
>>1602835
This too. In the US lot of things feel so cheap, generic, whithout any flavor.

Being an euro and having been to many countries in Europe and some Asia before going to the US, the US is kind of a joke.

For example, Malibu, all the best beaches, the poshest suburbs of California... they are can't hold a candle to Sardinia, to Corsica, to Cap Ferrat, to pretty much any coastal city in France or Italy where not only you have better beaches,topless women, classy little coastal towns but the best food too.
>>
>>1604406
The only people you will see walking in most american cities are homeless people.

The other 'people' are bugmen, trapped in their cars from point A to point B.

In the rest of the world, people walk, they see eachother, they smile to each other. They go buy some groceries with their kids, they go to work on bike, they actually live.
>>
>>1602984
Why would you go there though? Btw this disribes 95% of the United States, Phoenix is just a hotter version of nowhere, u.s.a. Only pluses worth going for foreigners in the U.S. is the better national parks and forests, which are not easy to get to without a car. You cant really enjoy them on a bus tour
>cramped rocky ride on some windy road for hours
>alright everyone, get out and look around for 20 minutes. (Barely enough time for your ass to denumb)
>alright get back on, we have 4 more stops like this
You cant enjoy nature from the road, and bus tours are not going to let you hike off by yourself
>>
>>1604198
You don’t have to pay extra to hike in the canyon, unless you are weak and need a mule ride
>>
>>1601535

lol. Exactly the same feeling. However, once i got out of Delhi i thought India was great. Would love to go back.
>>
>>1604528
Nice argument. Not sure why you're on a travel board if you thing travelling is effemintate. But props to you for using the most in vogue argument of the moment for anything you don't like. Perhaps you can mention 'onions' or 'cuck' in your next reply.
>>
>>1605995
Imagine going to California for the beaches. There was a travel commercial airing about this and we couldn’t stop laughing. If you want west coast beaches The Oregon coast is so much better, there’s elk on the beaches and you can make a fire legally and buy an Oz for $40.
>>
>>1605995
California has nice beach towns but they're up on the central coast away from the big cities.
No one comes to Italy to look at the rich suburbs of Rome or Milan.
>>
File: Moonstone-Beach-Park.jpg (417 KB, 1600x899)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>1606136

C A M B R I A
A
M
B
R
I
A
>>
>>1606058
O N I O N S
N
I
O
N
S

Are you new or just retarded boss man?
>>
Skeggness in england. that place sucked balls
>>
File: china.png (1.5 MB, 960x938)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>1603995
I loved the great wall, but your picture reminded of pic related - I took these photos on the same day on the same sections of the wall, just a few dozen meters apart. I'd recommend seeing the wall before the whole thing looks like the Disney Land theme park on the right.
>>
>>1605998
>they smile to each other
Wait I thought everyone else thought smiling is creepy and only something Americans do? Can you faggots make up your mind about why you hate the US for fucks sake?
>>
>>1602835
rent a car, poorfag
>>
>>1601456
Dubrovnik
>>
>>1602870
>what is Gyeongsang province
>>
File: 1556707428447.png (83 KB, 212x218)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>1601456
This existence
>>
4chan.org
>>
>>1607231
>>1607245
good posts
>>
Magaluf in Spain. Full of chavs and bad food
>>
>>1603927
Can confirm, went there a decade ago before going to Siam Reap.
>>1605384
Jakarta is off my list then.
>>1602277
Isn't San Miguel a Filipino beer?
>>
>>1601465
cuck
>>
>>1601484
There is literally nothing wrong with Kansas City.
>>
>>1602246
>he didn't take the Inca trail
>>
>>1605384
What did you see in Manila and Phnom Penh that you didn't see in Jakarta? Or rather, what did you hate about the latter?
I went to both Manila and Jakarta with local friends. I used mostly Grab and their own car to move around, traffic is fucking shit but it's equally shit on both sides. The metro in Jakarta is way better and more useful though, also Jap trains. The food in Philippines is shit, it was way better in Indonesia. Manila was way too fucking gray, Jakarta was a cozy green. The latter was much more silent too, though in absolute terms both cities are noisy as fuck.
Still wondering why people hate Jakarta so much. You do know/try to befriend locals everywhere you go, right?
>>
Cali and Vegas. Californians can burn in hell.
>>
>>1607498
Limp Bizkit Committee

>>1601465
Did she fuck some Greek Gods during your trip
>>
>>1607579
LA in general was a complete fuck me why did I bother. Anyone who praises that place has to be just stuck there and wants to make themselves feel better
>>
>>1602290
Globalism.
>>
Any Albanian city. Went to Tirana for a day to check it out and decided I'd be fine never going back. Same with Durrës but at least I was just there for a ferry.
>>
>>1602281
So...practically all of it outside of major cities? The US has a major road culture and some of the best trips are Route 66 and Route 50.
>>
The Firouzeh hotel is famous for lonely planet/thorntree fags that go to Iran. I did my research back in 2013 & was no exception. It's located in the south of Tehran in an industrial like area that's full of tyre and automotive shops. I wondered what the fuck I had gotten myself into for the first 24 hours. But it soon turned into one of the best trips ever.
>>
>>1605384
I'm ambivalent about Jakarta. It is a fucking mess. You're right. But with money and connections, you can avoid it, and it really is an playground. The life of a rich expat is insane-- just moderate wealth and connections are equal to being in the top 0.001% in the West. You have it all. For the average backpacker, it's a nightmare.
>>
>>1601456
Ho Chi Minh City, sort of. First time visiting a developing country in Asia. I thought Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Da Nang, and Hoi An were wonderful. But Ho Chi Minh felt very chaotic.

All of India that I went to (Mumbai, Jaipur, and New Delhi).

Los Angeles...my regret being that I didn't rent a car.

Baltimore...tried to do "The Wire" walking tour and noped the fuck out of that real quick. Lot of the filming locations are on extremely sketchy streets.
>>
>>1601456
Newcastle, UK.
What the fuck was I expecting?
>>
>>1604420
Like shit man I like San mig but because it's quite decent for a dollar in SEA. I can't imagine liking it at western prices.
>>
>>1601751
scan scam city bitch
ten ten twentys on them titties bitch
>>
>>1602984
Can confirm. I've been living here for a year and I want to leave as soon as possible. There's nothing here but burnouts and rejects, there's no reason it should exist. It is a monument to man's arrogance.
>>
>>1601770
>shitting in the streets
Even animals can be trained to use a bathroom
>>
>>1606038
>why would you go there?
A lot of my cousins live in that area
>>
>>1608164

Geordie here. What made you want to come here? We're good for a day visit or two but there's not much else to do. Lots of Chavs everywhere and we're more focused on things like night life.
>>
File: europe who cares.png (150 KB, 500x586)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>1606136
It's just Euros with their usual BS, it has nothing to do with what they're saying.
>>
>>1607268
Anywhere in the Balearics, Canaries or Costa Del Sol is infected with drunk British idiots who don't learn a word of Spanish, go to British pubs and probably never interact with any Spaniards at all.
>>
Marrakech
It's an absolute tourist trap, you can't go anywhere without people shouting at you to buy overpriced crap or screaming "not this way".
>>
Lisbon, Portugal.

Felt like a mini-Brasil. Lots of negroes, pardos and crumbling buildings and people hustling you for money and to buy drugs every 5 mins. Locals are aggro as fuck. Literal poor shithole.
>>
>>1602862
There's a difference between occupying a country in order to exploit its people and resources for the sake of your own wealth, and pumping billions of dollars into an economy so it doesn't turn communist
>>
>>1604074
Which cities did you go to?
>>
>>1610650
>Locals are aggro as fuck
Why do you think so? I find that most people are nice. When did you visit?
>>
>>1602984
I've spent a fair amount of time around Phoenix and traveled around
other parts of AZ in my youth and I have to agree, but I'd extend that to the entire state, there's just nothing unique or defining about it, everything feels so generic and fake, good weather year round is a plus I guess and maybe some good hiking spots but other than that it's a soulless place, it's almost uncanny.
>>
>>1601456
>Bucharest
>taxi from airport through abandoned over-grown tower blocks
>walk to where I'm staying
>finally find it
>get attacked by stray dog in reception
>go to get in lift
>man painting in the stairwell says not to use it
>lucky he was there ay
>walk up to top floor to the sound of woman crying in distant room
>find where I'm staying
>German singing and being sick in toilet
>someone else's clothes laid out on my bed
>Starts shouting when I try to move it
>slowly just put it down on his bed
>go out
>come home
>someone has stolen my pillow
>use coat as pillow
>flickering street light outside
>dawn chorus of wild dogs every 15 minutes
>only 4 more days to go
>>
>>1611112
Reminds me of this spooky hotel I stayed at in Belgrade. Scariest looking old lady at the front desk, a cat in the hallway which seemed to disappear around corners, voices coming from one place which seemed to constantly changed languages, and a tv which was positioned and fixed in such a way that it was literally impossible to plug in. I was spooked till I saw a couple having sex in a building across the street. They had weird lights on and just went at it doggy style for ages.
>>
>>1601776
Seething remainer shitskin
>>
Hamburg
>>
>>1611139
I'm there right now and it's awesome. Why didn't you like it, or did you just pick a random place you've never been to in a weak bait attempt?
>>
>>1611187
Shit weather
Shitskins everywhere
The local I met up with hated it and wished he hadn't moved there.
>>
Cyprus.

We went there for the millenium. It was off-season, everything was closed.

To make matters worse, everyone caught a really heavy flu (as in the "can't physically get out of bed" variety)
>>
>>1601770
lmao India is a shit hole cause of the people who live there, even before being a colony it was a shit hole full of shitty people, sorry pajeet
>>
>>1601776
worst "english" city ever
>>
>>1602862
lmao rekt
>>
>>1611223
Weak bait. If you are scared by weather you shouldn't leave the basement. And whatever shithole you are from is guaranteed to have way more shitskins.
>>
NYC
>smells like fucking garbage and fried shit everywhere
>clothes get fried oil smell from walking around
>hobos everywhere
>filthy subway
>traffic everywhere
>rude assholes
>taxi drivers who try to scam you
>everything is fucking expensive nonetheless
>>
>>1611317
Why is German humour so poor?

The weather is awful, objectively speaking. And my city is far whiter than your shitskin infested dump. My friend hated living there. Turks, niggers and SJWs.
>>
>>1611824
Why are east euros always so butthurt and delusional?
>>
>>1611824
I honestly wished Germany was bordered by Africa or Middle East instead of Eastern Europe.

Eastern Europeans are legitimately worse than niggers and arabs.
>>
>>1604204
you just sound like shitty guests desu
>>
>>1611904
>>1611899
stay mad.
>>
>>1604204
If the reply is public, then they pretty much breached your privacy. Even if nothing can be legally done about it, it's just bad business. If I were reading hotel reviews and I happened to see that response, I would regard it as a big no-no. If they can't respect their guests' privacy, then they can't have my money.
>>
>>1611904
Wtf, I've been to Poland, Czechia and Ukraine and they were all decent people. Poland especially. The only time I had any problems with eastern europeans was outside of eastern europe.
>>
>>1608059
>The show about gangs and violent crimes was filmed in a not-so-safe area
Gee
>>
>>1612390
Just answering the thread, dipshit
>>
New York.
I don't get the hype.
Little Italy and Little China had nice food tho.
>>
>>1611904
>>1611899
Who said anything about eastern europe?
>>
Iceland
Cold, barren, wet, dark, expensive, americanized, women aren't that qt
shoulda stayed in barcelona
>>
>>1612450
Some of the greatest museums in the world, superb architecture, and one of the few places in America where food doesn't fucking suck.

If you're visiting an American city, New York is the only city worth visiting. Otherwise just check out the nature and leave.
>>
>>1612535
>Americanized

lulwut. They don't even have McDonald's over there
>>
>>1601498
The Keys are awesome retard
>>
>>1601498
Confirmed troglodyte, kill yourself
>>
>>1601868
>Exotic
Look at this lad
>>
>>1601994
I had to spend a night at their airport
An airport which is entirely outdoors
Fuck you Bali, fuck you so much
>>
>>1612450

Little Italy wasn't bad but it felt like the staff were rushing things quickly so they could just get you out and get your money.
>>
>>1612626
Which airport?
>>
>>1602869
wow, unlabeled country bars, so useful.
wtf is thousand? people, GDP, suicides per nanosecond, toilet flushes per day?
>>
>>1601484
I feel for you man. I was staying with family in KC a couple weeks ago. I left three days in.
The interstates aren't there for people to visit KC. It's there to help Kansas Citians get the fuck out.
>>
I loved the historical aspects of egypt, but the people were absolutely fucking rotten. I watched a police/security guard smacking a literal 13 year old over some petty crime, among dozens of other shitty things.

I'm going to indonesia in three weeks to flores and a few other places, avoiding Bali. I'm afraid of being let down by people again, anyone have experiences? I'm going for wildlife so i don't know what to expect from the people of the area.
>>
>>1613322
Indo is a pretty great place, se asian countries honestly kind of clump together as one and they're all generally friendly.

it's nothing like the people of egypt in the slightest
>>
>>1613335
Thanks anon. I'm told there are muslim areas and it puts me on guard instantly unfortunately. I'm probably very biased because of Cairo. (Luxor wasn't nearly as horrible).

Thanks for easing my mind
>>
>>1613336
Muslims are fine, it's when they become a hivemind in places it turns a bit sour, but I think that goes for most people. They aren't fucking creeps/weirdos/aggressive cunts like in India, they're super laid back and just like to laugh. You'll be super fine, and I understand where your mindset is coming from. It would be like if i traveled to chicago/new york/boston and thought that's how every black person in the world acted
>>
File: IMG_20181123_175323640.jpg (1.39 MB, 3264x2448)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>1613322
Re: the other anon talking about Muslims, most ethnic Floresians (there's been some transmigrasi no-one like to talk about) are Catholics, and in the hills there's still some animists that can't be bothered going to church. It's a very laid-back island, safe, but transport is time-consuming, and outside Labuanbajo you need to speak Bahasa Indonesia. English simply doesn't cut it outside *maybe* Kelimutu.
>>
>>1613336
>I'm told there are muslim areas
>In Indonesia.

Did you grow up behind a dumpster on the other side of the planet? How the hell could you have missed this little nugget of information?
>>
>>1611904
Why?
>>
>>1613436
He thinks racism is worse than murder
>>
>>1601465
Is that you Moot?
>>
>>1601535
Mumbai is even worse
>>
>>1602850
Actually a lot of places have very valid excuses.
The so close so far 1st world list would also include:
Cambodia
Philippines
Sri Lanka

Complex political reasons are why they never broke through.
Philippines was considered in Marcis time to be at the forefront of what Japan and South Korea are today.
And Cambodia was considered the Paris of the east before KR and had a very bright future.
There’s tonnes of excuses why countries fail and most of them are valid.
>>
>>1613584
>Sri Lanka
That was a pleasant surprise for me, actually. I went there not knowing much about the country, and assumed it would be a shittier India. It was actually a LESS shitty India. I was astonished by how well-developed Colombo is. Then I went to Kandy, thinking that it would be shitty, because it's in the middle of the jungle. Nope, it was still pretty good. Everywhere I expected bullshit to happen, it was actually better than I thought.
>>
Just NOPE'd out of a vacation that is half paid for by a milf I met in another country. She bought my ticket there and I had to buy my tickets out, but it was gonna interfere with the rest of my trip. Was okay with it for a while but then I decided I'd feel a bit too bad cheating on my gf for 10 whole days with this lady so I told the lady that I couldn't afford everything then blocked her on whatsapp. Feel kinda bad that she already bought my ticket there and I think she paid for the hotel already but oh well. Just worried now that she has a picture of my passport number + full name, and what she could do with that
>>
>>1613673
I had a similar situation. Spent 30 days somewhere but felt too bad to cheat so I just did my own stuff and paid for it after refusing sex.

We're too good for this world since most other people would just cheat.
>>
>>1613673
>>1613680
Jesus Christ do the world a favour and just fuck the lonely old ladies you high and mighty cunts. They’ll be dead soon and just want some nice memories yet you autists just make them feel unwanted and ugly to their graves.
Sometimes part of being a man is putting your cock places it doesn’t want to go because your a man. Stop acting like Prima Donna teenage girls you half poofs
>>
>>1613680
Oh no I'm definitely not a good guy. I already fucked her once, which is why she wanted to see me again. Also been fucking other girls on my trip, but entering a "relationship" type thing for a full week felt like it was on a different level. Also expensive.

Glad you had the fortitude where I don't though.

>>1613696
Don't worry friend I already fucked her once. She was being too stingy about not wanting to pay for everything though.
>>
>>1613424
did you get dropped on your head as a child?
>>
>>1601776
I enjoyed the UK, but fuck Manchester.
Fuck Manchester HARD
>>
>>1611904
Why do G*rmans love BBC so much that's what I honestly wanna know
>>
>>1613751
What's so bad about it? And what UK cities do you recommend?
>>
>>1611112
your fault for staying in a shithole hostel
>>
>>1613800
I blame no one but myself friend
>>
>>1601729

Agreed
>>
>>1601456
>Phnom Phen
What a fucking shit hole. I almost put Manila but once you get out of the slums its okay.
>>
Sardinia. Beeches were shit, a few I went to had canals next to them that reeked of sulfur for some reason. Towns were plain and boring as fuck. I was used to Sicily where every small town has shops, ice cream shops and cafes open at night with the locals out and about. Meanwhile in Sardinia it was dead as fuck after 9 wherever I went. Cagliari was ok but in the end the entire island is like a shittier Sicily.
>>
>>1602850
It's all about corruption.
Take Singapore for example. The only reason it is a functioning, first world country is because the dictator family there isn't corrupt and actually invested in their country instead of just stealing everything.
South Korea is the same, their politicians there actually spent money on infrastructure to build a country instead of just pocketing the cash and letting it go to 3rd world status like India and Philippines or Indonesia etc
>>
>>1613948
Butthurt mafia inferiority complexed shitcilian spreading bullshits on Sardinia, a much much more developed, richer, environmental preserved, with better efficient services island than Sicily.

Recycling by regions in Italy (Sardinia 6th out 20 regions...Sicily 2'th..last of the last)

Best beaches in Italy are in Sardinia, so you are only a jealous liar ( published today):
https://www.thelocal.it/20190613/sardinia-cilento-and-tuscany-top-italys-best-beach-awards-for-2019
>>
>>1614056
I'm not Italian, have been to both and Sicily is way nicer overall. Don't really give a shit about your factors, my subjective experience is all that matters to me. The beaches I went to sucked but I'll admit that I only went to a handful so its possible I missed out on the nice ones. The sulfur thing is 100% true though.
>>
>>1614062>>1613948

Shut up idiot and liar.

Sardinia one of the top regions in Italy for efficiency in water depuration

Sicily the last one together Campania
>>
>>1604381
>scared of the nyc bums

Most, if not all, are harmless. I'm willing to bet you saw one too many in Times Square and spent all your time in Olive Garden complaining about how they harassed you
>>
>>1614066
Why the fuck would I lie about something like that? Just fucking end yourself you daft cunt. Imagine having an ego this fucking thin, holy shit.
>>
File: Best Beaches in Italy.jpg (531 KB, 1052x741)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>1613948
>Sardinia. Beeches were shit,
>>
>>1614070
>circling the date as if that has any relevance when I didn't specify when I was there
This was 6-7 years ago. In any case, I know what I experienced and literally nothing you say will change that.
>>
>>1613948
>Sardinia. Beeches were shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEc9uc7iL9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l8fAd92N7E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fql4YTlajKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTzTAp-uXgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0aYZ83Vdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fql4YTlajKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSbwK6iCvK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju9rgyeTbrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEEN73bNASA
>>
>>1601456
Amstedam. While I enjoyed it, I don't think it was worth spending a whole week there. Also Tallinn. I spend 3 days there and I probably saw everything worth seeing in a day.
>>
>>1614080
Those videos don't need words lol
>>
>>1614080
>>1614070
>>1614066

not him and i fucking LOVE the Mediterranean. I rave about how much i love one particular island on here so much i'm starting to worry that i'm becoming recognizable and/or looking like i work for their tourism board--

however; looking that area from a just beaches perspective- many of the beaches just really cant compare to the beaches in the pacific and the Caribbean. there are reasons why that area of the excels and reasons why personally i am borderline obsessed with it- when im looking for a pure beach bum vacation i don't pick the med. and if i only knew med and pacific beaches and came to the med for a beach bum vacation; i could see being disappointed.
>>
>>1614098
sorry i meant to say if i only knew Caribbean and pacific beaches and came to the med--
>>
>>1612550
New York Shitty is literally a filthy giant open air shopping mall. Its a disgusting overpriced shithole.
>but muh museums
India has good food recipes too but a single benefit doesnt make the country less of a shithole.
>the food doesnt suck there
Boston is literally a better nyc. Good food, better arch, better to walk around, has muesums and theaters as well. Dont get me wrong, bostons still a trash heap but nowhere near as bad a dump as nyc.
>>
>>1601517
>lyon

wha? I loved it
>>
>>1601456
Rovaniemi Finland. Horrendously overpriced, lapland experiences cost a fortune, food is overpriced and the city itself is a concrete shithole. Won't be going back.
>>
>>1601729
I loved it. Great cheap food. Sucks 2 b u
>>
I loved it in the end, but as far as first impressions go - when I arrived into Bath (UK) near midnight one weekday with a friend and as we we're heading to the b&b, I was pretty freaked out at all the loud and intimidating youth that were out.
>>
>>1613798
The people are just... rough. Saw way more homeless in Manchester in one night than I did a whole week in London (and I TREKKED around London). I definitely feel like Manchester played into a lot of 'Bongistan' stereotypes.
I did really enjoy London. People who say it's no longer a 'British' city are imo just racist, but I've been living in metropolitan melting pots for a good while now.
Edinburgh is fantastic. Super condensed city, so its fine getting around on foot. It has really learned to develop as a city around its historic monuments, so it is fantastic to look at.
>>
>>1601465
Never stick your dick in crazy

T. Guy who stuck his dick in crazy
>>
>>1614361
Sticking your dick in crazy doesn't imply dating crazy. Crazy fucks good.
>>
>>1614367
Crazy fucks good, but crazy sometimes poke holes in condoms and makes you a father without your knowledge.
>>
>>1601776
Bath was pretty sweet for just a little town
>>
>>1602187
folks in Texas have always been really friendly in my experience. No issues with the drivers either. Check out Florida if you want bad drivers
>>
File: BWCA-Iron-Lake-Cover.png (2.41 MB, 1920x550)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>1602281
you couldn't be any more wrong
>>
File: Snapchat-1674324294.jpg (1.65 MB, 1549x3226)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>1601753
I agree, but it is a shame about the city. I completely regret arriving there at 10pm, getting the metro to New Delhi Station and then having a rickshaw agency attempt to con me into buying a $100 per day tour package.
>>
>>1601464
>>1602835
>>1605995
>>1603471
>>1603239
Smoothbrain Cult

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.